PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-28, 12:01:49
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Author Topic: The final answer...  (Read 126368 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr

In  SM's demo videos dated March 10, 1997 and another July 3, 1996  we see large diameter presumably iron wires wound horizontally on the 17" device with nothing wrapped over them. Admittedly due to poor video quality, there may be something wrapped behind the wires, but there is nothing in front of them, they are quite observable in these videos

In later devices these wires were wrapped over, and the magnet swiping ritual was no longer needed prior to operation.

Does putting a magnet to or swiping it across iron wire magnetize the entire length?

tExB=qr
Well I did purchase and read your book, but because I am not a savant, I was not able to understand all the cryptic clues.

Thanks for all the explanations, and the pics and drawings. BTW, You forgot to add your most recent to that batch.

I will ponder why the center section needs to float.

In SM's large 17" device the pairs of zipcord terminate their ends in each of the CMC windings. The whole section floats except for one wire which goes somewhere. Trying to understand that. See attachment

Where are these pairs of zip cord in the physical body of the TPU?

This is an interesting find.

tExB=qr
Geopolitics and religion aside, we'll make more progress discussing things we can actually build on the bench.

GK and anyone that's made progress in the field:  Since there are so many distractions and chaff theories floating around online,what posters and papers did you find most useful in guiding your earlier experiments?

(Dollard, Aspden, SM, etc.)

Aspden, spherics, Willie Johnson Jr., Michael Faraday, Elihu Thomson, Rowland, Rontgen

Group: Mad Scientist

The only thing missing from this summary is "rotation".  Are you having trouble with any of this?

No problem with the concept, I just think it's important that metaphorically, we properly understand simple reciprocating engines before we start building jet turbines.  :P :P

"what posters and papers did you find most useful in guiding your earlier experiments?"
Quote from: Grumpy
Aspden, spherics, Willie Johnson Jr., Michael Faraday, Elihu Thomson, Rowland, Rontgen

I have not read much into Thomson, Rowland, or Rontgen yet, thanks. :)
« Last Edit: 2019-02-09, 05:36:09 by Reiyuki »

---------------------------
When you say something is impossible, you have made it impossible

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
OK things are getting quite mixed up here.

In post #223 by Grumpy, I was quoted, but I did not make that quote.

Also since GK is moderating this thread he is able to edit others posts and add to them without anyone's knowledge,
 acknowledgement or permission.

This happened on one of my prior posts #213 so I changed it to red and added his name to the edit.

I believe this also happened in Grumpy's post #223 where an image and text was added.

These edits by GK is going to really confuse things.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Yes, GK.

Please quote or reply to posts rather than editing them. Editing is for moderating purposes, not for replies.

Thanks.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
OK things are getting quite mixed up here.

In post #223 by Grumpy, I was quoted, but I did not make that quote.

Also since GK is moderating this thread he is able to edit others posts and add to them without anyone's knowledge,
 acknowledgement or permission.

This happened on one of my prior posts #213 so I changed it to red and added his name to the edit.

I believe this also happened in Grumpy's post #223 where an image and text was added.

These edits by GK is going to really confuse things.

Ah,so it is not just me that didnt know what was going on here.
Been trying to make sense of a couple of posts which made no sense toward previous posts.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

tExB=qr
Well I did purchase and read your book, but because I am not a savant, I was not able to understand all the cryptic clues.

Thanks for all the explanations, and the pics and drawings. BTW, You forgot to add your most recent to that batch.

I will ponder why the center section needs to float.

In SM's large 17" device the pairs of zipcord terminate their ends in each of the CMC windings. The whole section floats except for one wire which goes somewhere. Trying to understand that. See attachment

In the later versions of the 17" units they are clearly seen as the vertical toroidal windings. These loop up at the back of the device then go directly entering the center of the CM chokes. One pair on the inside left, one pair on the outside right of the back of the 17" unit (where the unit black  tape has been cut to install the fuse holders but at the top back right and ).

The four wires from the ends of these pairs of zipcord are believed to connect to the four wires of the CMC's, as evidenced from the videos.

I will see if I can find a picture and post it here.

BTW, I see that you made this post twice, #236 at 4:33:24 and again post #232 at 15:45:47.
Did you do that G or is someone playing games?

Also please correct the quote attributed to me in post #223 as I did not make it. Also you can see at the bottom that GK edited your post and added the picture. This should be acknowledged as coming from GK.

Also that picture that GK added in answer to your question seems to have nothing in common with the quote. At least it's not clear to me. Can someone clarify?

The looped up wires from the back of the 17" that enter the CMC's in the attached pic are the pairs of zipcord (lamp cord or speaker wire). These pairs are taped together so look like one fat irregular wire. One pair from the outside, one from the inside shows the pairs are the toroidal overwinding.
« Last Edit: 2019-02-09, 16:34:56 by ion »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
In the later versions of the 17" units they are clearly seen as the vertical toroidal windings. These loop up at the back of the device then go directly entering the center of the CM chokes. One pair on the inside left, one pair on the outside right of the back of the 17" unit (where the unit black  tape has been cut to install the fuse holders but at the top back right and ).

The four wires from the ends of these pairs of zipcord are believed to connect to the four wires of the CMC's, as evidenced from the videos.

I will see if I can find a picture and post it here.

BTW, I see that you made this post twice, #236 at 4:33:24 and again post #232 at 15:45:47.
Did you do that G or is someone playing games?

Also please correct the quote attributed to me in post #223 as I did not make it. Also you can see at the bottom that GK edited your post and added the picture. This should be acknowledged as coming from GK.

Also that picture that GK added in answer to your question seems to have nothing in common with the quote. At least it's not clear to me. Can someone clarify?

The looped up wires from the back of the 17" that enter the CMC's in the attached pic are the pairs of zipcord (lamp cord or speaker wire). These pairs are taped together so look like one fat irregular wire. One pair from the outside, one from the inside shows the pairs are the toroidal overwinding.
I reposted my question because I thought it was overlooked.
I changed that quote to GK.

An open-ended wire from those coils only makes sense to me if there is an inductive mechanism similar to electrostatic induction, inducing current into those 4 wires.  The thought being that current is induced into these coils to create a static magnetic field.   

I don't know why there is a single wire end.  Maybe to get rid of charge build-up, transients, etc.

tExB=qr
Is it possible to pull voltage potential up with only a single wire?

Is it possible to pull voltage potential up with only a single wire?

Mike (Centraflow) has a single wire to his loop in his latest adventure.

Buy me some coffee
Mike (Centraflow) has a single wire to his loop in his latest adventure.

I would think capacitive coupling would be the other !wire!

Brad

Group: Moderator

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
My humble apologies for editing posts.
Not meant to be subversive. You will notice I only edited to provide positive additions.
I leave the original poster to clean up their own messes should they decide.
Questions were asked and I applied the immediate answers. Threads can be a long list of multiple issues.
I re-edit my own posts quite a bit because of dropped words, mangled sentences, and missed statements.
I have to get my thoughts down as quick as possible and therefore ram text in before losing train of thought.
<div>This can create unintelligible diatribes which I have to fix and usually missing some needed corrections.</div><div>Here is an olive branch for your troubles.
</div>
What is truly interesting though is how all other things are catching attention and not the main gist of the operation.

I reposted pictures in the release post that have garnered no comments that I could find.
The one in particular is the helical transmission picture. The TPU is a helical antenna as is a Tesla coil.
This is the action responsible for retriggering, field rotation and heterodyning.
Field rotation is an interesting one. The energy is following a transmissive path. Only one way to go before arriving to the exit point.
The story about the King's party clearly points this out.
That transmission is the expulsion of energy from the output end of the antenna to the input trigger start of the ring. The feedback.
The accumulative feedback and to a very large degree.

I cant get the HTML to display correctly

*************************************************************************************************************
Here is the King's story as relayed by Mannix from SM. A very clandestine way to release the design, operation and cautions.
The King’s Story
Wunce(<font color="red">So it would show up in Google as a lone document</font>) upon a time in a microsecond far away in a land under the noses of all,
<font color="red">The length of the wire is 1 megahertz or in the megahertz. Under the nose, the mouth emits frequencies.</font>
there were some electrons which were sent on a trip around the world by their king.
<font color="red">Pulsing is the connotation here by the term ‘Some’.</font>
&nbsp;Their destination was a place near their home but they were sent the longest way possible.
<font color="red">The ‘C’ shaped path, like the LTPU where this is the most visible.</font>
&nbsp;Their king told them that it was so that they could meet as many friends as possible on the way.
<font color="red">Forward pulse running into many reflections from the ‘Long way around’.</font>
&nbsp;They were told &nbsp;that if they were lucky enough to meet some friends they could have a big party and celebrate with them and invite a few back for a visit.
<font color="red">Reflections into reflections</font>
So their king gave them a big kick
<font color="red">This EMP is from a stun gun or square pulses. We start out with sine waves for tuning then switch to square waves.</font>
&nbsp;to send them on their way and arranged to meet them back where they started,
<font color="red">Pulses in phase with reflections</font>
&nbsp;he showed them the other end of the wire just behind them.
<font color="red">A ‘C’ shaped loop</font>
&nbsp;"See you at the arranged time, back here" he said and off they went!
<font color="red">Timed pulses.</font>
Some short time later the king sent some more groups of his favourite electrons on a similar journey,down another wire . He did this a few times.
<font color="red">A pulsing stream.</font>
&nbsp;After a while he lost track of how many he had sent
<font color="red">Frequency doesn’t matter or free running</font>
&nbsp;and was worried that they all might arrive back at his castle together and crash into each other.
<font color="red">An amplitude greater than the capacity of the path. ‘Worried’ connotes pulses and reflections being ‘in phase’.</font>
&nbsp;The king was worried about this &nbsp;so he disconnected the return wires before any of them arrived home.
<font color="red">Another connotation of square pulses inducing greater ‘in phase’ reflections. The 2 switches in the 17 inch TPU are kill switches. The potentiometer is a ‘Phasing’ adjustment’</font>
He wondered whether they might get lost but was more worried about them colliding with each other in his castle on their return home "Oh dear!.. What Have I done?" he said.
<font color="red">Interesting Mannix mentions ‘worried’ three times in three sequential sentences.</font>
<font color="red">A diode in place somewhere at the start of the pulse stream. This connotes a charge pump similar to the middle stage of a stun gun.</font>
Meanwhile the electrons were still on their merry way twisting and turning. round and round
<font color="red">Rotating magnetic field or flux field and spin conveyance or momentum. Also the in phase amplitude of the transmissions and reflections overlapping each other.</font>
&nbsp;when they noticed that their end connection was somehow ,gone ...What had happened
<font color="red">More phasing alignment with other reflections. Open ended transmission line to increase reflection amplitude.</font>
? they also saw some other electrons nearby
<font color="red">Identified as phasing being just a bit off and or a resonant field.</font>
&nbsp;that they recognizsed
<font color="red">An ‘S’ instead of a ‘Z’. Sine wave perhaps?</font>
and so they met up and had a party.
<font color="red">This is a feedback control implication of self-destructive operation</font>
&nbsp;What big party it was.
<font color="red">Operation is just right.</font>
&nbsp;They all met and danced and sang and in the process many more electrons joined in the party, even ones that were not sent by the king.
<font color="red">Additive feedback and ambient energy.</font>
&nbsp;this created a few fights and some confusion but all the other electrons from all around heard about the party and sent messages to all their friends
<font color="red">Power accumulation greater than the device specifications.</font>
. Obviously the place was not big enough, but as it happened ,just nearby there was a wonderful piece of wire which seemed to have an even better way home and it was a bigger wire with much more room . They told their friends and &nbsp;almost the whole party jumped over to the other piece of wire so that they might get home the short way. The uninvited guests were really getting out of hand at this point so It really was a case of either jump or be pushed so they jumped..the only trouble was that all the uninvited guests followed them and their friends and their friends as well, and they just kept on &nbsp;comming .(<font color="red">mmmmmm many windings</font>)
<font color="red">Power extraction by induction to a larger current capable configuration.</font>
Nobody told anyone that the party was over and not to come.
<font color="red">The device self-oscillates.</font>
&nbsp;When all the kings electrons came rushing home thru the other big wire that was not for his travelers the king was &nbsp;relieved that they had taken the shortcut.
<font color="red">The reflections are a viable source of current. The inductive process is the way to extract energy.</font>
But when he saw all the other uninvited guests he realized that disconnecting the main return wire was a bad mistake.
<font color="red">It is imperative to add a load to clamp down the self-oscillation build up. The disconnection process will cause a large back EMP and cause self-destruction.</font>
He grabbed a few of them and put them to work ...he was able to send some of the &nbsp;others back down the original wire in the hope that they would find another king to annoy
<font color="red">The reflections are controlled or monitored.</font>
But there were too many of them so he quickly found another big wire that led somewhere else and joined them together. He managed to get most other uninvited guest to go down that one, away from his kingdom and told them to tell the others that the party was over but they were having such fun ,weaving and winding ..jumpung(<font color="red">he uses a u instead of an i, a scope signal?</font>) and pushing. &nbsp;It did not take long for the king to have so many electrons passing by
<font color="red">Either there is another circling path or he speaks of feedback into the amplification stage. Also this connotes dual rings</font>.
&nbsp;that he had no way of dealing with them &nbsp;so he would sometimes go down to the big wire and watch all the free loaders whizz(2 ‘Z’s) by . He would tell some of them that the pary(Missing T as in parrying. ward off (a weapon or attack), especially with a countermove) was over but they just kept whizzing by faster and faster. &nbsp;He even sent some of them down the bing weavy wire to let the others know that the party was over, but it didn't work. He gave up after a while and &nbsp;left them to it and went off somewhere else hoping that nobody would notice ..Im told that he went to a power generator where none of this sillynes(missing the second ‘s’) could happen to him again an all the electrons had things to stop them from being so silly. &nbsp; (<font color="red">As in out of control, and grounded</font>)
<font color="red">Power companies have regulation in place. The destructive resonance implied here is very real. The industry avoids this energy build up like the plague.</font>
<font color="red">Fidelity…</font>
<a href="http://overunity.com/712/the-master-of-magnetics-steven-mark/msg50061/#msg50061" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://overunity.com/712/the-master-of-magnetics-steven-mark/msg50061/#msg50061

******************************************************************************************************************************************
Original text with spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. Mannix uses a lot of 3 periods through out the text.

Hi all,

This thread will pause for a little while so that every body has time to get up to speed.

There have been many attempts to recreate the conversion events that occour in the tpu.
The best so far have been GK's GK4 and Otto's E.C.D.

Despite their use of square waves and noisy switching devices there was still interaction happening that may lead to the discovery of the correct parematers to have &nbsp;controllable conversion.

The TPU is a harmonically interactive device that is driven with pure frequencies that interact within the space of the collector circumference. This interaction is an accelerating field that causes high speed electron flow.....a particle accelerator..
Tubes are used to experiment with..because they are easier, especially to begin with!

The clues that have been given could be considered vague by some and there are very few specifics..except for One and that is to use electron tubes to begin to experiment with.

Those of you with out the capacity to use the most rudimentary of electronic devices should really not bother with the tpu at this stage, Most especially refrain form giving advice to others. however perhaps in a few years time your skills might be usefull , right now they are can only be misleading .....any thing that leads any body away from the few specifics is misleading. There are volumes of information on tubes, all of it on the net..they are not hard..they are easier ....And they dont fail!

Please do not take offence but do try to listen to &nbsp;what I am trying to &nbsp;explain here.
So you might have to learn something that you consider old technology. I ask you have you seen an electron? There have been some fantastic theories and some great work that have &nbsp;proven that ss devices are not what is required at first....just like the inventor said 2 years ago!

Thanks to many for helping to prove that even though the is a very,very slim chance of success if other guidance is followed which it is mostly not (centre mounted electronics)

The moment any thing unusual happens with your silicone devices...they will fail as explained to you ...in so many ways. &nbsp;It is not unlike a nuclear reaction in that way...go figure. If you think that you are experimenting with something safe....again don't bother.

I was hoping for some assistance with this quest but it seems that people will only pick out some of "their" &nbsp;easy bits and expand on those to fit their own ideas.
Im guilty if this as well in that I thought that by providing this information it would be followed as close as possible by some at least, and some of the work and all of the information would be come well known by all and open sourced.

All the information is here . It is not contained in the egotistical techno ravings of the grandiose.it is in the clues from the inventor which I have been given the honor to convey as best i could.

At this point i believe that I have failed in that regard and I offer my sincere apology to those with expectations this might succeed in the shorter term.

Many are doing really great work and I admire you for that it just sad (actually tragic)that you are not using the main clue!

There are many other great threads that will satisfy your passing interest and perhaps even have some success in some way.

Lindsay Mannix

May I ask that the topic summary post above be clarified: when quoting others by putting a box around it and identifying from whom the quote came or italics and quotation marks when quoting other than your (GK) own words.
Also it is signed by LM, not yourself, further confusion.

Also this is showing up very strange on my screen with lots of color changes to red that don't occur and other problems.

I understand there are html errors.

GK You said:
Original text with spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. Mannix uses a lot of 3 periods through out the text.

How are ... significant?

Are we to now believe LM coded information into his writing with the # of periods he used, as he also uses a lot of .... and .....?
How far and deep does the cryptography go? because in secret transmissions there may be keys that negate prior cryptic entries? we could go in circles forever.

People are starving and the planet is getting polluted. Time is running out.

tExB=qr
SM said Tao had the "secret" with his post about Tesla's Radiant Electricity work.

Did anyone pursue this?

SM said Tao had the "secret" with his post about Tesla's Radiant Electricity work.

Did anyone pursue this?

My  hypothesis for a radiant event goes something like this:

When electrons are compressed  (pressed together) along the length of a conductor, and if the compression force is high enough something has to give, and what gives is this: charge is exited from the wire perpendicularly and with great speed and force.

The image is a wire surrounded by perpendicular blue sharp needle like charges. The exiting charge can electrify objects in the vicinity.  It can sting the skin. The charge can be "collected" as a current and used to fill capacitors.

The question remaining is how to create the electron compression? Reflected waves of a tuned transmission line? possibly there may be a few ways. The Tesla literature on this effect may provide the clue.

I have some possible supports to this hypothesis, but I don't want to disrupt GK's train of thought so I will allow him lead here.
« Last Edit: 2019-02-09, 20:01:24 by ion »

Here is the King's story as relayed by Mannix from SM. A very clandestine way to release the design, operation and cautions
Are you saying SM wrote this and Lindsay merely passed it along, or that Lindsay wrote it based on detailed operating principles passed on to him by SM?

Buy me a drink
Reflected waves of a tuned transmission line?
The circular Tesla coil provides the reflections from behind instead of reflected from the non terminated point.The red text in the story are what I added. These clearly point to a 'C' or ring shaped device.
Point two Tesla coils head on at each other and feel the pressure. This is the device set up that Hutchison uses to transmogrify disimmilar metals into one.
Are you saying SM wrote this and Lindsay merely passed it along, or that Lindsay wrote it based on detailed operating principles passed on to him by SM?

Either or. Lindsay presented this. Now if Lindsay didn't understand electronics or antenna transmission operation then he was the perfect patsy of SM to satisfy the masses. But why should this matter? This story came from the horses mouth. Lindsay could have make comments about the validity of the content but he didn't. Either he needed SM because he didn't understand and was hanging on for the technology or SM just threw a story to squash the curiosity. Or Lindsay knew full well an open source release wasn't possible and worked tightly with SM. I tend to believe this one because Lindsay was a salesman and knew he could bump this game up into bigger and more money on a global scale.

Now back to the technology:Has any tried multiple Tesla coils like Hutchison showed? Has any one looked at the rings like circular T-coils? Has anybody but me fired these monsters up and felt the pressure breeze or their skin crawl? Scares the hell out of my dogs.
The circular T-coil is a magnifying amplifier due to repetitive cyclical emissions impacting the previously applied resonance. The outer winding, the secondary is pulsed to resonance. That is then impacted by the primary strike(just like a Tesla coil). The helical nature emits a transmission at the end of the coil which butts up against the starting point of the secondary. Keep the driving source low in potential to see the heterodyning occurring at antinodes around the ring.In the last test I tried two primaries types. The one wrapped around the twin lead secondary (heavy EMP applied) and the magnet windings (light pulsing) on the ring magnets in my SWR coupler board. This is where I stopped. I could see the activity appearing on the ring secondary like its supposed to do. Two different sized cannons. At this stage of operation it is like testing a formula one race car in the garage. It can only show itself on the track which is what I want some else to do. One doesn't have to build anything new. Everybody here has the required testing equipment.I first experienced the self feeding loop by sequentially connecting 5 stunguns in a loop. I fired the first one sequentially and the rest all took off in order. This was a one time shot as the guns all fried each other. The bench lit up lit up like fire works. But I proved what I wanted to see. Then I removed the transformers and mounted them so I could probe the connections better. This created a nice chain of operations to work with. At the same point I migrated the guns to a PC power supply. This all created an operational loop of repeatability.So at this point the operational blocks are large enough to not only operate but cause serious damage. I flew unabashed into the tests with the smaller devices but now caution is my only protection. Because I finally saw that the reflections could be duplicated by sending another signal in the same direction at a different rate or into each other.

tExB=qr
I bet The Real "Final Answer" is much simpler than most of the ideas discussed on this forum.

Hi Poynt

You had some interesting things to add to this thread: http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3258.0

then it got seriously derailed as threads usually do.

Glad it only went a single page.

tExB=qr

And a personal email from Lindsay in July 2007:

Darren,

yes all there will be of help.

I belive that it is the us govt that is supressing it.

The parable was enjoyed by Steven a lot, you can be
assured of that.

The Carl hurst doc is,an explanation in hindsight.

here is a picture that I have sent to steven for
comment..it is as close as i can get for now.
the king story fits it too!! ha!

Thank for understanding

Buy me some coffee
Hi Poynt

You had some interesting things to add to this thread: http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3258.0

then it got seriously derailed as threads usually do.

Glad it only went a single page.

OK,both yours and Grumpy's links go to the same thread,where poynt only made two post's which contain no information or ideas at all  ???

Brad

Buy me a drink
My story post does not show red lines. Just HTML.
I used the text tools in the post page here and this is what they did.
Its too bad my repost of the story in so html'd.
The red inserts spell out alot.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-28, 12:01:49