PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2022-05-26, 05:33:17
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]
Author Topic: The final answer...  (Read 94999 times)

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
If you go to Woopyjump Lorenz

You will find 2 video's that might be of use to convert unless you want to re invent the wheel

Woopyjump
Maxi energy pumping with mini kacher 1 .
wmvhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVZpL6mdW38

Teslacoil a replication of Tinselkoala amazing 220 bulb lighting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDFEevnkuq0
« Last Edit: 2022-02-02, 02:04:31 by AlienGrey »

Group: Moderator

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
@AlienGrey,In these experiments all he is doing is altering, by addition, the discharge path.
This is why the amperage doesn't change.
In fact the lamp presents a higher impedance in the path but just happens to complete another more resistive leg of a parallel circuit.

---------------------------

@AlienGrey,In these experiments all he is doing is altering, by addition, the discharge path.
This is why the amperage doesn't change.
In fact the lamp presents a higher impedance in the path but just happens to complete another more resistive leg of a parallel circuit.
Hi Mr JK I get what you are saying, but I haven't done this experiment as such as he has shown  in his video recently, but I must ask if this is an assumption or have you performed this experiment your self as if it's down to discharge one would expect some power fluctuation and if so
did you use a desk top mains power supply or a stand alone battery and if you did what differences if any did you notice and what conclusion did you notice if any ?

Regards Sil

Buy me a drink
I used mains and battery. As long as there is a spark gap with a step up transformer the energy is there. Its the field in the air that lights up the neon. The filament bulb needs a meter in line with it to show the current. If no current then its the field which would have to be more powerful than we see there. I am not bashing his tests. A lot of people have seen this type of operation. The next step is to get the excitations into a larger charge pump of resonant LC circuit like a Tesla coil does. Most charge pumps don't need to be on frequency. The diode just keeps accepting current into the tank. Its a half wave power circuit. Then the output heads match the molecular interface i.e., 5g, ovens, MRI, Tesla coils, stun guns, Tokamak, xray machines.The TPU head resonates the two single sidebands of a base frequency into two tanks. The thumping is the transformer action that crosses the collector by the cross coupled triggered shutoff by each spark gap in the black boxes. Works like a radio and produces EMPs as show on the amperage meter in the middle.
The guy that created the electronic propulsion engine test with hvac tube and home microwave oven circuit really intrigues me.This picture has cables running to detonators all focused at the center.

https://nationalatomictestingmuseum.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/trinity-8-web.jpgTrinity Test -1945 | Atomic Heritage Foundation

Buy me a drink
Hi Mr JK I get what you are saying, but I haven't done this experiment as such as he has shown  in his video recently, but I must ask if this is an assumption or have you performed this experiment your self as if it's down to discharge one would expect some power fluctuation and if so
did you use a desk top mains power supply or a stand alone battery and if you did what differences if any did you notice and what conclusion did you notice if any ?

Regards Sil
If Mr. Woopy put a motor in series with the discharge bulb he would replicate E.V. Gray's motor circuit. E.V. made the statement that the motor did not increase current load from what I can remember about his demos.

Buy me a drink

Buy me a drink
Placed for reference.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2022-05-26, 05:33:17