PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 11:43:31
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Constant Shifting center of mass motor  (Read 57269 times)
Group: Guest
Still trying to fight the good fight...

We can produce energy from forces...What a revelation...

I was never told when my first strike was against me, nor my second, nor third...When was my first strike?

Just look at it, it is UN balanced...It will always be UN- balanced...

I've given you three sound references that show you that the energy you are talking about DOES come from the planet's orbital momentum. I could cite literally thousands more. And you cannot cite any credible references that support your position.  Your denials in the face of all the evidence that can be thus provided show that you would not be a very nice person to work with. Why should anyone want to help you? It is perfectly obvious that you will only bite the hand that feeds you. There is no point in trying to "help" someone like you, who refuses to help himself, and who has the attitude that you express so clearly when you start making these multiple, accusatory and insulting posts. Sure, someone with a little mechanical skill could build a prototype incorporating your _ancient_ idea, Yet Again, and when it doesn't work like you want it to.... you'll just deny the competence of the builder and deny the validity of the results, since you "already know" that your idea will work. Then you'll start up with the insults and disrespect again.

Preserved for posterity:

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
This is my second warning...Really...When was my first you liar...You are a lying son of a b
I was never told when my first strike was against me, nor my second, nor third...When was my first strike?

Your first warning was here on May 19th:
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2900.msg48870#msg48870

@ overboard,

Please tone it down. Disrespectful, childish behavior won't be tolerated on this forum.

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Fine, then please, turn the other check and help me, please!  No, I will not bite, I am just sick and tired of being called a Charlatan  and a liar myself, I know what I have seen with my own eyes and that the magnetic fields do accomplish work, that I did not provide.
for posterity, do you fell better now?  Must I say I'm so sorry?  please help me and hear me out without being brain washed by what you think you have been taught or learned "They do, it's just way too small to be noticed" but you will never admit that is was the presence of the force that caused it.  I am not surprised.  Brainwashed.

Topic Summary
Posted on: 2015-06-07, 19:25:42 Posted by: poynt99
Insert Quote
Quote from: Overboard on 2015-06-07, 04:23:14
This is my second warning...Really...When was my first you liar...You are a lying son of a b
Quote from: Overboard on 2015-06-07, 04:33:27

Your first warning was here on May 19th:
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2900.msg48870#msg48870

Quote from: poynt99 on 2015-05-18, 13:02:08
@ overboard,

Please tone it down. Disrespectful, childish behavior won't be tolerated on this forum.
Posted on: 2015-06-07, 17:03:15 Posted by: TinselKoala
Insert Quote
I've given you three sound references that show you that the energy you are talking about DOES come from the planet's orbital momentum. I could cite literally thousands more. And you cannot cite any credible references that support your position.  Your denials in the face of all the evidence that can be thus provided show that you would not be a very nice person to work with. Why should anyone want to help you? It is perfectly obvious that you will only bite the hand that feeds you. There is no point in trying to "help" someone like you, who refuses to help himself, and who has the attitude that you express so clearly when you start making these multiple, accusatory and insulting posts. Sure, someone with a little mechanical skill could build a prototype incorporating your _ancient_ idea, Yet Again, and when it doesn't work like you want it to.... you'll just deny the competence of the builder and deny the validity of the results, since you "already know" that your idea will work. Then you'll start up with the insults and disrespect again.

Preserved for posterity:
Posted on: 2015-06-07, 04:40:09 Posted by: Overboard
Insert Quote
Just look at it, it is UN balanced...It will always be UN- balanced...
Posted on: 2015-06-07, 04:33:27 Posted by: Overboard
Insert Quote
Posted on: 2015-06-07, 04:29:46 Posted by: Overboard
Insert Quote
We can produce energy from forces...What a revelation...
Posted on: 2015-06-07, 04:28:11 Posted by: Overboard
Insert Quote
More propaganda, you are such a liar...Just try to hide the truth...
Posted on: 2015-06-07, 04:26:00 Posted by: Overboard
Insert Quote
When was my first? you are such a liar.   wow...I know now who is telling the truth, and it is certainly not you.
Posted on: 2015-06-07, 04:23:14 Posted by: Overboard
Insert Quote
Posted on: 2015-06-04, 00:59:03 Posted by: Overboard
Insert Quote
Still trying to fight the good fight...
Posted on: 2015-06-04, 00:49:09 Posted by: Overboard
Insert Quote
Good point Tinman!
Posted on: 2015-06-04, 00:47:15 Posted by: Overboard
Insert Quote
Quote from: TinMan on 2015-06-03, 12:52:55
What is interesting is that all the satellites orbiting the earth have no impact on the earths motion at all.
A continual force being applied to the satellites to keep them from flying of into space,and no reaction imposed upon the planet,as  all the satellites are orbiting in all different directions. Afro
Awesome TinMan...
Posted on: 2015-06-04, 00:40:35 Posted by: Overboard
Insert Quote
Energy does comes from forces, gravity is a force...Why do I care, because it is possible.
Posted on: 2015-06-04, 00:36:02 Posted by: Overboard
Insert Quote
I promise to not drunk text anymore,will you promise to help me?
Posted on: 2015-06-04, 00:33:33 Posted by: Overboard
Insert Quote
It does not take any of the Earth's orbital energy, at all.  Please help me.  I know that Forces an be used to produce FREE energy and that gravity is the most abundant source.  We do not need fuels anymore.
Posted on: 2015-06-04, 00:28:35 Posted by: Overboard
Insert Quote
Does the IS slow the rotation or the orbit of the Earth? Nope
Posted on: 2015-06-04, 00:23:17 Posted by: Overboard
Insert Quote
Exactly  Tin Man..objects fly around planet earth every day, and have no impact on the orbital path?  Just as objects can fly around other orbital paths and increase their velocity, but nobody will give credit to the fact that the force of gravity was present.  No, not at all...it was the conservation of energy, it was the the conservation of momentum.  Gravity had nothing to do with it even though it was present and would not happen unless it was present.  Thanks Tin Man.  I do not have much support here, just trying to prove a point, even if it does not conform to current accepted laws of science. I am just asking for someone to help me.
Posted on: 2015-06-04, 00:15:59 Posted by: Overboard
Insert Quote
No orbital energy was was lost was it?  None was lost at all, yet, it's velocity increased.  Didn't it?  Fine...Whatever do not admit that the force of gravity was involved at all.  Fine.
Posted on: 2015-06-04, 00:13:37 Posted by: Overboard
Insert Quote
It got your attention though didn't it?  You are just looking for a reason to throw me off of here aren't you?  Aren't you?  There wont be a third..is right, will you please help me?  I promise not to be a "potty mouth" and not upset "TinselKoala" if you you promise to actually help me.
Posted on: 2015-06-03, 23:58:57 Posted by: TinselKoala
Insert Quote
Quote from: Overboard on 2015-06-03, 12:31:18
"proper scientific discourse"  This is a forum to discuss OVER UNITY DEVICES and alternative energy and alternative Science.  You will not admit to yourself that it was gained because of the force of gravity.  If it was not present, there would be no conservation of momentum and no direction nor velocity change.  That is a  a well reasoned argument, that supports my viewpoint.

And if the kid's slingshot didn't have rubber bands, it wouldn't work either. But the rubber bands, or the gravity, are not the source of the energy. There is a transfer of momentum from the massive planet, to the tiny satellite, in a gravitational slingshot. The energy _does not come from gravity_.

A gravity assist around a planet changes a spacecraft's velocity (relative to the Sun) by entering and leaving the gravitational field of a planet. The spacecraft's speed increases as it approaches the planet and decreases while escaping its gravitational pull (which is approximately the same). Because the planet orbits the sun, the spacecraft is affected by this motion during the maneuver. To increase speed, the spacecraft flies with the movement of the planet (taking a small amount of the planet's orbital energy); to decrease speed, the spacecraft flies against the movement of the planet. The sum of the kinetic energies of both bodies remains constant (see elastic collision). A slingshot maneuver can therefore be used to change the spaceship's trajectory and speed relative to the Sun.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_assist

As the spacecraft approaches the planet, its gravity pulls the much lighter spacecraft so that it catches up with the planet in orbit. It’s the orbital momentum from the planet which gives the spacecraft a tremendous speed boost. The closer it can fly, the more momentum it receives, and the faster it flies away from the encounter.
http://www.universetoday.com/113488/how-do-gravitational-slingshots-work/

A slingshot increases the kinetic energy of the object in question by decreasing the kinetic energy of the planet.
http://www.askamathematician.com/2010/05/q-how-does-a-gravitational-sling-shot-actually-speed-things-up/
Posted on: 2015-06-03, 23:50:15 Posted by: TinselKoala
Insert Quote
Quote from: TinMan on 2015-06-03, 12:52:55
What is interesting is that all the satellites orbiting the earth have no impact on the earths motion at all.
A continual force being applied to the satellites to keep them from flying of into space,and no reaction imposed upon the planet,as  all the satellites are orbiting in all different directions. Afro

They do, it's just way too small to be noticed. And you may be right that the resultant effect of all the satellites could cancel out. But you might enjoy reading about the history of astronomy, and the discovery of the tiny perturbations that happen to the Earth's motion as a result of the Moon and the other planets. Check out the Dover reprint of A. Pannekoek's book "A History of Astronomy", it's a really good read and the account of the amazing precision of measurements, fitting theory to observation, is very interesting indeed.

Anybody have any info on the Methernitha Testatika device?  Or proof that "free Energy" really is free? Anyone ever notice, Tk had it out for me from the beginning?  It does not matter what I say.  go ahead, please, I beg you, replicate my magnetic ramps, you can't can you?  I will tell the entire world how to, I would even show TK, even enemies can be friends.

Please just look at it, it will always be unbalanced by design in relation to the rotor bearings.

Energy was conserved in the overall system, I get it, Cassini sped up, The planetary body slowed down a minuscule amount.  All that I am saying is that gravity caused it, that is all I am asking you to admit.  Energy may have been conserved in the system yet to Cassini it was a gain in the end, with the same effect of what burning a fuel would do.
« Last Edit: 2015-06-08, 17:01:23 by Overboard »

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
Why ?

Every now and again someone will say something really smart.. that was your moment!

The scientific discussion that has progressed between TK, Tinman and myself was regarding my hhop gravity coupled generator system. TK's position (please correct me if i am wrong TK) is that:

Density is defined as Mass per unit Volume.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Density

The density, or more precisely, the volumetric mass density, of a substance is its mass per unit volume. The symbol most often used for density is ρ (the lower case Greek letter rho), although the Latin letter D can also be used. Mathematically, density is defined as mass divided by volume

TK argues that within a fixed volume a complete 100% phase change event of liquid to gas will result in a conservation of energy and mass and the expected pressure and temperature increases of the system will be observed. As Mass remains constant gravitational force remains constant.

I argue that as a phase change event has occurred a second system is in play, the specific gravity field. As density has decreased in the gas, gravitational acceleration has reduced and flipped negative within a hydraulic liquid environment producing an upward buoyant force until equilibrium is attained at the liquid gas fluid boundary (sea level).

Finally I argue that hhop renders the necessity of proof of my above conjecture irrelevant as hhop is a phase change displacement engine and is capable of simply pumping the liquid water out using stable static gas pressure, at a far higher efficiency than air buoyancy or complete phase change alone could achieve. We also produce a fuel for (Pin) to a second system..

8) 

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Preserved for posterity: Some times..somebody will understand this.  Sorry, not TK. My bad...

Every now and again someone will say something really smart.. that was your moment!

The scientific discussion that has progressed between TK, Tinman and myself was regarding my hhop gravity coupled generator system. TK's position (please correct me if i am wrong TK) is that:

Density is defined as Mass per unit Volume.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Density

The density, or more precisely, the volumetric mass density, of a substance is its mass per unit volume. The symbol most often used for density is ρ (the lower case Greek letter rho), although the Latin letter D can also be used. Mathematically, density is defined as mass divided by volume

TK argues that within a fixed volume a complete 100% phase change event of liquid to gas will result in a conservation of energy and mass and the expected pressure and temperature increases of the system will be observed. As Mass remains constant gravitational force remains constant.
That's a fair enough assessment. We are talking about a closed system of fixed volume, in the sense that no matter enters or leaves the fixed volume.
I argue that as a phase change event has occurred a second system is in play, the specific gravity field. As density has decreased in the gas, gravitational acceleration has reduced and flipped negative within a hydraulic liquid environment producing an upward buoyant force until equilibrium is attained at the liquid gas fluid boundary (sea level).
I think I understand your position, although I don't believe I have ever heard about a "specific gravity field". I do know about things like density gradient centrifugation, electrophoresis, and stuff like that there. I don't think what you are describing actually happens, though. It would seem that, by the mechanism you are describing, an open pot of heated water would be predicted to decrease in weight at the moment of boiling (different from the natural decrease as steam boils away). This might be an interesting experiment to try.  I know that there have been some measurements, like TinMan's, of apparent weight change due to some process, presumably phase change, within a sealed container. I'd like to reproduce these myself to run down what is happening, but I don't have enough details to try it. Let me just say that if things _do_ happen as you describe, it would be a pretty important scientific discovery, so it should not be treated casually and should be researched further.

Finally I argue that hhop renders the necessity of proof of my above conjecture irrelevant as hhop is a phase change displacement engine and is capable of simply pumping the liquid water out using stable static gas pressure, at a far higher efficiency than air buoyancy or complete phase change alone could achieve. We also produce a fuel for (Pin) to a second system..

8) 

And I would respond that your conclusion is a non-sequitur. Your hhop pump system works, as I understand it, not by phase change but by chemical electrolysis and combustion. From what you've described, it is kind of disingenuous to state that it pumps using stable static gas pressure, isn't it? I thought it pumped by ignition of the gas mixture, producing a pressure pulse.  Regardless, I accept it works, but I question the applicability of that fact to the issues above. The conjecture about weight change due to internal buoyant effects caused by phase change and a specific gravity field still needs to be examined and, if possible, proven.

:D

That's a fair enough assessment. We are talking about a closed system of fixed volume, in the sense that no matter enters or leaves the fixed volume. I think I understand your position, although I don't believe I have ever heard about a "specific gravity field". I do know about things like density gradient centrifugation, electrophoresis, and stuff like that there. I don't think what you are describing actually happens, though. It would seem that, by the mechanism you are describing, an open pot of heated water would be predicted to decrease in weight at the moment of boiling (different from the natural decrease as steam boils away). This might be an interesting experiment to try.  I know that there have been some measurements, like TinMan's, of apparent weight change due to some process, presumably phase change, within a sealed container. I'd like to reproduce these myself to run down what is happening, but I don't have enough details to try it. Let me just say that if things _do_ happen as you describe, it would be a pretty important scientific discovery, so it should not be treated casually and should be researched further.

And I would respond that your conclusion is a non-sequitur. Your hhop pump system works, as I understand it, not by phase change but by chemical electrolysis and combustion. From what you've described, it is kind of disingenuous to state that it pumps using stable static gas pressure, isn't it? I thought it pumped by ignition of the gas mixture, producing a pressure pulse.  Regardless, I accept it works, but I question the applicability of that fact to the issues above. The conjecture about weight change due to internal buoyant effects caused by phase change and a specific gravity field still needs to be examined and, if possible, proven.

:D

hhop gen1 pumps by ignition of the gas mixture, producing a pressure pulse, yes. You can add air for a bigger kick like Throckmorton has done but the fuel (hho) is tainted with water vapour and steam.

hhop gen2 extends the bleeding cycle, with a liquid displacement rate related to gas production rate, which is related to electrical energy input.

hhop gen3 applies the gravity hydraulic ram principle within the specific gravity field to descend a liquid hollow magnet chamber through many coils linearly, generating electricity which phase changes liquid to gas. Electrolysis chamber now performing hydraulic work displacing liquid below gas out of an exhaust valve due to the volumetric differential between gas and liquid. Gas is naturally ordered above liquid in the specific gravity field therefore a relative negative gravitational acceleration should be observed on the chamber system because of the phase change, producing a buoyancy force from the change in gravitational acceleration, returning the chamber to equilibrium.. sea level.

hhop gen3 was developed because it produces a fuel at system cycle reset that can be dried for its H and O, and minimise solar panel input by only adding energy when the chamber comes to rest to complete total liquid displacement and replace with gas. Ping pong balls to float a wreck principle, although I am using gravitational energy to produce electricity to produce gas to displace liquid, solar energy to complete displacement, and specific gravity field differential to reset system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MOJN07XRYw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=804fDi0d-hU

8)

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

Perhaps I'm just quibbling over terminology. Producing hydrogen and oxygen gas electrolytically from water isn't a phase change as this term is normally understood (by me at least). You start with one liquid substance and produce two different gaseous substances. Producing water vapor (steam) from water is a phase change. You start with one liquid substance (the liquid phase of water) and you wind up with the _same_ substance but in the gas phase. Substances change phase merely by applying temperature and pressure changes; they remain the same substances. Electrolytic gas production is something different.

"Using gravitational energy"..... really? So if you put two of your units one on top of the other, one unit must have less "gravitational energy" available since the other unit is using its share of the total available. Right?  Things weigh less when they are positioned above your apparatus?

Or is gravitational energy some special kind of energy that doesn't care how much you take out, it's always the same?

Perhaps I'm just quibbling over terminology. Producing hydrogen and oxygen gas electrolytically from water isn't a phase change as this term is normally understood (by me at least). You start with one liquid substance and produce two different gaseous substances. Producing water vapor (steam) from water is a phase change. You start with one liquid substance (the liquid phase of water) and you wind up with the _same_ substance but in the gas phase. Substances change phase merely by applying temperature and pressure changes; they remain the same substances. Electrolytic gas production is something different.

Terminology is extremely important, it is how we communicate and why we frequently reference the scientific record, quibble all you want  O0

Producing hydrogen and oxygen gas electrolytically from water is a classical phase change as this term is normally understood (by me at least). You start with one liquid substance and produce two different gaseous substances. Yes I agree with that TK, I changed the perspective in the first sentence to show mine also.

You start with one liquid substance (the liquid phase of water) and you wind up with the _same_ substance but in the gas phase. Substances change phase merely by applying temperature and pressure changes; they remain the same substances. Yes this point is crucial, water vapor of all sorts is a pseudo gas, in some states it abides by the gas laws and in others it does not. Atomic Hydrogen and Oxygen are pure gases, water gases in supercritical fluid states are complicated and can vary properties dependent on temperature and pressure and become more gas like or more liquid like.

http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/vapor-steam-d_609.html

Vapor is a gas -

there is no significant physical or chemical difference between a vapor and a gas.

a vapor is a substance in a gaseous state - at a condition where it is ordinarily liquid or solid

Our most common example of a vapor is steam - water vaporized during boiling or evaporation. The water vapor surrounding us in the atmosphere is invisible and is often called moist. Knowledge about moist in air is important in air-condition applications like HVAC systems and dryers. Moist air technology is called air psychrometrics.

Evaporation from fluids takes place when the liquid molecules at the liquid surface have enough momentum to overcome the intermolecular cohesive forces and escape to the atmosphere. When heat is added to the liquid the molecular momentum and the evaporation increases. A reduction of the pressure above a liquid will reduce the momentum needed for molecules to escape the liquid and increase the evaporation.

increasing the pressure above the liquid reduces the evaporation

This can be observed as lower boiling temperature for water at higher altitudes.

Common terms used in connection with vapor and steam:
Boiling

Boiling is formation of vapor bubbles within a fluid. Boiling is initiated when the absolute pressure in the fluid reaches the vapor pressure.

Saturated Vapor

Vapor at the temperature of the boiling point which corresponds to its pressure.

Wet Saturated Vapor

A wet saturated vapor carries liquid globules in suspension. A wet saturated vapor is a substance in the gaseous state which does not follow the general gas law.

Dry Saturated Vapor

A dry saturated vapor is free from liquid particles. All particles are vaporized - any decrease in the vapor temperature or increase in the vapor pressure, will condensate liquid particles in the vapor. A dry saturated vapor is a substance in the gaseous state which does not follow the general gas law.

Superheated Vapor

In superheated vapor the temperature is higher than the boiling point temperature corresponding to the pressure. The vapor can not exist in contact with the fluid, nor contain fluid particles. An increase in pressure or decrease in temperature will not - within limits - condensate out liquid particles in the vapor. Highly superheated vapors are gases that approximately follow the general gas law.

High Pressure Steam

Steam where the pressure greatly exceeds the atmosphere pressure.

Low Pressure Steam

Steam of which the pressure is less than, equal to, or not greatly above, that of the atmosphere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas

Gas is one of the four fundamental states of matter (the others being solid, liquid, and plasma). A pure gas may be made up of individual atoms (e.g. a noble gas like neon), elemental molecules made from one type of atom (e.g. oxygen), or compound molecules made from a variety of atoms (e.g. carbon dioxide). A gas mixture would contain a variety of pure gases much like the air. What distinguishes a gas from liquids and solids is the vast separation of the individual gas particles. This separation usually makes a colorless gas invisible to the human observer. The interaction of gas particles in the presence of electric and gravitational fields are considered negligible as indicated by the constant velocity vectors in the image. One type of commonly known gas is steam.

The gaseous state of matter is found between the liquid and plasma states,[1] the latter of which provides the upper temperature boundary for gases. Bounding the lower end of the temperature scale lie degenerative quantum gases[2] which are gaining increasing attention.[3] High-density atomic gases super cooled to incredibly low temperatures are classified by their statistical behavior as either a Bose gas or a Fermi gas. For a comprehensive listing of these exotic states of matter see list of states of matter.

"Using gravitational energy"..... really? So if you put two of your units one on top of the other, one unit must have less "gravitational energy" available since the other unit is using its share of the total available. Right?  Things weigh less when they are positioned above your apparatus? Or is gravitational energy some special kind of energy that doesn't care how much you take out, it's always the same?

Nope, I have never stated or claimed anything like that. A temporary weight loss of the second unit on top would be observed as the vessel ascended due to bouyancy forces giving a temporary lifting force. At the surface this lifting force would be virtually zero and the weight of the second on top unit would return. It never really went away but the lifting force from the environment hydraulically displacing the vessel upward temporarily overcame it and the gravitational acceleration of the vessel flipped negative and ascended temporarily.

Exploiting the natural property of a gas to fill the volume available to it, it is possible to pump water hydraulically to its environment with a resistance set by depth, and fill the chamber with pure gas H and O + water vapor of undetermined kind and amounts. This gas must be at a pressure equal to or greater than its hydraulic environment pressure in order to purge the chamber of liquid, doing work, and releasing gas bubble lubrication for the vessels ascent.

You can do this without a combustion cycle, bleeding the fuel at the surface and taking mass onboard to sink the vessel again. The hho can now be dried or whatever you decide to do with it, synthetic fuel process input maybe.

:P

A hhop at the sea surface will be hollow and filled with air, it will buoyant and float. Open a valve at the bottom and the liquid it is floating in will fill it from the bottom inlet valve and disperse the air above it out of an open exhaust valve. hhop will now sink (descend) as it has self bled to equilibrium and taken on substantial mass differential, liquid heavy water instead of light air.

When it reaches the end of it's travel it will be submerged a certain depth below sea level, this will exert an external environmental crushing force on the hhop housing. At a depth of 200 metres the pressure at depth is 306.274 psi (pounds per / square inch). Assuming no elastic or plastic deformation of the hhop housing a pressure > greater than 306 psi must be achieved internally within the hhop chamber in order to use static gas expansion pressure to pump the liquid water out of the chamber into the environmental hydraulic system, ocean.

Upon 100% replacement of Hydrogen and Oxygen gas + water vapor with the water in the chamber a mass transfer has occurred and the hhop vessel is substantially more buoyant than it's hydraulic environment, hence the lifting force applied to hhop body resulting in a rapid ascent. Gas bubble lubrication assists with reducing resistance drag.

At the surface hhop opens the valves and naturally bleeds to equilibrium, exhausting the gas and taking on mass :) H + O gas waste available as an input to system 2. The H and O being provided with electricity by an electrical linear generator powered by gravitational energy, extracted via temporary imbalance and reset of the specific gravity field.

The argument between us TK, relating to conservation of energy and mass, is complicated. You argue that moles of substance and therefore mass remain constant, despite phase change, therefore no net loss of weight force is observed. If there are more moles of gas that weigh less because they are less dense then the sum will equal less moles of more dense liquid.

I argue that complete phase change of liquid water to Hydrogen and Oxygen gas is impossible in a closed volume. The increase in gas pressure will result in an increase of temperature which will trigger the auto ignition point of a H + O mixture. This will result in a phase change that will revert H + O to water and heat will be released. Over time this repeated cycle of heat release will result in the liquid water going supercritical, before 100% conversion of H2O to HHO can possibly occur.

For these reasons of impossibility and complexity i devised subcritical hhop instead of supercritical systems.

???

Oh look, TK is quibbling with someone else.  What in the world does quibble mean?  Who uses that word? Ever?

Really, then help me to build my magnetic ramps where, yes..the longer you build them ..the higher they lift, meaning the loop can be easily closed.  Shut up. You wish.

Will anyone wake up and stop allowing Valeriy from getting free advertising on this forum?

Please tone it down. Disrespectful, childish behavior won't be tolerated on this forum. Nor will stupid brain washed believe in anything be tolerated...Oh my bad, yes it will...lets listen to TK!

You just don't quit, do you.
Why should anyone help you, when your "ideas" are old and unoriginal, already discredited many times over, and you have this attitude problem? If you think you have something new and original that will easily allow you to "close the loop" as you claim .... then BUILD IT YOURSELF. Build _anything_ yourself. If you can't build anything yourself, then at least SHOW SOME RESPECT for those who CAN.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
This is my second warning...Really...When was my first you liar...You are a lying son of a bitch.  For posterity.
The above was a post he decided to delete.

I've Just Deleted his account, He is not welcome here anymore

I will continue the scientific discussion in another thread:

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2288.msg49552#msg49552

I was hoping Overboard would learn from a real life example, of how to have a scientific debate in a forum environment, about a viable device. hhop gen 3 is new tech, not old tech.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 11:43:31