PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 10:05:06
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38
Author Topic: Don Smith Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 32863 times)

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
well other wise its like trying to hit a target while going round and round a merry go round  :)

Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
I know it can be difficult to be tolerant and not so sensitive, but I see see opportunities for both here.

Welcome debate and the various perspectives being offered, and maybe most important of all, don't let pride get in the way of learning something new.

I think you guys can all do a bit better.

Cheers.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Guest
   Yes, I agree. But, this is not about "pride",  but about respect instead. You are asking me to be tolerant of these personal insults?
  The point is that I am being blamed for an error made by the ADMIN. Or this site, not me.
I have removed NO ONE,  nor am I keeping them from posting. as they think.
  I have asked them to be polite and quit the insults, that is all. But, it has gotten even worse, now.
  I am trying to avoid flame wars, instead. I hope that some of you understand. We were doing fine, untill now

NickZ

AG: Why don't you go and make your continuing insulting and distracting comments on your own thread, instead of trying your best to ruin mine. You are one of the main reasons that I had to make a moderated thread. But, you keep at it...Same with you Max.
« Last Edit: 2023-06-19, 17:44:18 by NickZ »

So do we agree when we have double resonance in a grenade it benefits?
I have a US patent describing this.. it is layed out for pancake coils but in general its fits in every coil config.

Of course yes.
The inductor drives the grenade to resonate at it natural frequency and the Tesla and it antenna impinge on it with the same resonance frequency.

Maxolous

Group: Ambassador

AG
Please remove this if ?
Nick
Is there a problem where you say admin is removing offensive posts from your topic ( not you doing it ?)
Shows almost 45-50 posts removed from your topic ( mostly Aliengrey)

Or are members being blocked at your topic ?

Needs clarity ( in case there is a bug in forum ?)

No one but you is moderating your bench
And I am personally unaware of blocking members here from posting in benches (?)
I can ask Peter later)

Ramset: 
  I don't have any idea about what is going on.
I did remove AGs last comment, after asking him to be polite, that is all. And I told him so.
Why this thread now appears in two places, and guys are stating that they can't post is beyond me.
Nor did I delete 40 or more of AGs previous posts. Just one. Even though at times I'd like to, I did not do that.
Also this thread is called Aliens workbench. Now, it has Aliens Akula Ruslan Stalker device,  discussion and replication. And then it has something else, etc.
I did NOT do that, either, nor have I blocked anybody, ever.
But, it tells me who my friends are here. And what they think.

NickZ

Group: Ambassador

This is an old thread in AG’s bench
I guess AG was removing his own posts from your bench?

I’m on road ATM

Hard to follow

Maybe a fresh start?
All who carry water for this open source cause …..
 Respectfully
Chet
PS
Please try to find out if persons are actually blocked on your bench
(They should make a test post)
EDIT
Could be confusion caused by similar tittles ?
??
I don’t think you can block posters here ( uncertain will ask Peter later)

I didn't chang the name of 'work bench till this junch time and at the end of it all its just 1's and 0' in strings
and there are a few threads with the same name and i havent seen any of them crash.

The strange thing is if you lock a thread it comes up with a pad lock so it's not that.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

also how is this an insult 1 ? and this 2 ? and this 3 saying i'have no memory ?

Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Oh you're right,  those are very "abusive" comments. Too bad that you don't seam to get the point that I'm tired of your insults and comments. And to please post on your own thread,  so that we can continue working on answers on my thread, as we were, instead of having to deal with your constant distractions.

NickZ

Oh you're right,  those are very "abusive" comments. Too bad that you don't seam to get the point that I'm tired of your insults and comments. And to please post on your own thread,  so that we can continue working on answers on my thread, as we were, instead of having to deal with your constant distractions.

NickZ

Nick,
Do your own thing and stop arguiing orthers opinion.
Read your posts and look in the mirror.

Ape

Ape:
   Good to know that you are also blaming me, as well. For what I have no idea.
I do look in the mirror and also to the intensions of those I communicate with, and I feel that I'm not with the right crowd here at all.
With the exception of Itsu.
  So thanks for your comment and have a good day, Ape. I will not be posting to you any further, nor to Max, nor to  AG as well.
I've had enough of this...
 Not into this soap opera.
  Nor will I be posting on this thread, again. Discussing opinions Is one thing, being repeatedly insulted, is something else.
    Thanks, for your understanding.
       NickZ

Still no access to Nicks most important thread.. looks like a forum bug?

Perhaps, that's the best thing, for now.
  Disappointed, with you guys. That's it...
   NickZ

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
I have unlocked Nick's thread, since no one seems to know how it got locked in the first place.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

I have unlocked Nick's thread, since no one seems to know how it got locked in the first place.
[/quote

Thanks poynt, don't know how this could of happened. 
I have given this last post several clicks, but it won't go out of this box.
   Itsu had mentioned something about this before. But, it's not on purpose.
   NickZ

Sounds like Itsu and Nick are having some experimenting to do, however this might be of interest.
regarding the 37.5 mtr grenade wire length, this was taken of one of his grenades
see foto.

Also I have wound a 4 layer device on a 50mm tube biffilar wound ie 2 layers one way of 4.69 mtra
and the same again wound in the reverse direction to experiment with, it's inductance is 9.5  micro henrys.
Total wire length 37.5 mtrs

300,000,000 / 37.5 = 8mhz

Sil
« Last Edit: 2023-06-21, 09:29:21 by AlienGrey »

Here is a grenade variant winding, ity's by no means an original.

Here also is a Tesla coil (from the net) notice led's copled to inductors iluminated at its nodes (standing waves).

Copy of posted text

Itsu Hi, I hope you don't mind me putting an answer to your thinking on Nicks thread.

Its this section i'm referring to:

I think you are right Max, looking online is see a lot of documents stating that Standing waves and resonance are going hand in hand.

Some states that you need resonance for a standing wave to occur.

But my problem is that most of these documents show an animated gif where we have a line (often a transmission line, so 2 parallel wires) where a wave of multiple wavelength (2 or 3 or more wavelengths)
are showed which are going forth and back (due to a short or open) and thus crossing each other which at certain points the standing wave occurs.

But we have a Grenade (1 wire) which seems to be in quarter wave resonance on say 2MHz, thus i do not see where there could be a standing wave occur as we have not even 1 full wave length.

I could see it happen for a multiple of this 2MHz like 16MHz which is 2 wavelengths, but do we need a standing wave at 16MHz while we work with a quarter wave resonance on 2MHz?

Where do i go wrong?
only if ah! have you seen the device on Colors thread?

Regards Sil
« Last Edit: 2023-06-22, 17:55:57 by AlienGrey »

Itsu Hi, I hope you don't mind me putting an answer to your thinking on Nicks thread.

Its this section i'm referring to:

I think you are right Max, looking online is see a lot of documents stating that Standing waves and resonance are going hand in hand.

Some states that you need resonance for a standing wave to occur.

But my problem is that most of these documents show an animated gif where we have a line (often a transmission line, so 2 parallel wires) where a wave of multiple wavelength (2 or 3 or more wavelengths)
are showed which are going forth and back (due to a short or open) and thus crossing each other which at certain points the standing wave occurs.

But we have a Grenade (1 wire) which seems to be in quarter wave resonance on say 2MHz, thus i do not see where there could be a standing wave occur as we have not even 1 full wave length.

I could see it happen for a multiple of this 2MHz like 16MHz which is 2 wavelengths, but do we need a standing wave at 16MHz while we work with a quarter wave resonance on 2MHz?

Where do i go wrong?
only if ah! have you seen the device on Colors thread?

Regards Sil

37.5m is a 8Mhz full wave...  300÷37.5
So 1/4 = 8/4 = 2Mhz

37.5m is a 8Mhz full wave...  300÷37.5 (  = 8 in mhz)
So 1/4 = 8/4 = 2Mhz
I don't think it works like that,  2mhz is a 1/4 of 8mhz not 1/4 wave a 1/4 wave is 4 times Frequency.

to find F it's 300,000,000 / by wave length in meters. ans in hz

Sil

I don't think it works like that,  2mhz is a 1/4 of 8mhz not 1/4 wave a 1/4 wave is 4 times Frequency.

to find F it's 300,000,000 / by wave length in meters. ans in hz

Sil

I think we mean the same.
In order to create the 1/4 wave inside the 37.5meter grenade .
With one end 0V and the other end Vtop you need 4 times lower frequency aka 2Mhz

https://youtube.com/shorts/LYTFkp_wJME?feature=share
If your grenade coil does not respond to your Tesla the way it should be , now you know why.

Maxolous

https://youtube.com/shorts/LYTFkp_wJME?feature=share
If your grenade coil does not respond to your Tesla the way it should be , now you know why.

Maxolous

What if he try with 44hz ?

I already know about that, and it's not 440 hz the correct freq, It's base 432 hz. Look up Mark Rodine
and the importance of 3 6 9  O0 it's the resonance of the universe apparently. It appears to be taping
into the creation base 9.

Sil

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 10:05:06