PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-15, 20:49:41
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: JOE CELL Initiative  (Read 9643 times)

Group: Tinkerer

Paul,

Your tendency to denigrate those with whom you disagree is well established on this forum.

One must wonder why you have so little tolerance and must insist on promulgating a myopic concept of inquiry?

Must everyone agree with your ideology?

There is much more to Energy and Knowledge than exists within our physical "visible to the eye" reality.

By the way, the "Alien" deception will be exposed in the not too distant future.  They are real but not exactly what they are thought to be.

A certain segment of DOD has long term involvement.  Deep Underground.  In the UK too.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Paul,

Your tendency to denigrate those with whom you disagree is well established on this forum.

One must wonder why you have so little tolerance and must insist on promulgating a myopic concept of inquiry?

Must everyone agree with your ideology?

Please remember that it was the moderators who closed down those daft threads.

Please remember that it was the moderators who closed down those daft threads.
those threads were OT this is not. I can’t see how censoring this topic helps our aims.

I agree, Jim, but if one is to be taken seriously, it pays simply to leave out the alien stuff unless it can be proved with generally accepted evidence. It is useful to see how Patrick handles the matter in his chapter 9.

On the subject of aliens, it is interesting to note that a major announcement is due to be issued by the DOD in 2 - 3 weeks.

I would not expect too much from this report or announcement. To suspect, that UFOs are of alien origin, will stay a fringe topic.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/pentagon-ufo-report-what-we-know.html

On June 3, the New York Times reported that senior administration officials who were briefed on the UAP report had found no evidence that the objects seen by Navy pilots over the past decade are not of this Earth. Nevertheless, the Times states intelligence officials “still cannot explain the unusual movements that have mystified scientists and the military.”

Greetings, Conrad

those threads were OT this is not. I can’t see how censoring this topic helps our aims.

As I see it, it doesn't help to make us and the site look like a bunch of head cases.

I dunno from your posts and others people can see the diversity of opinions. I’m not a religious person nor a a Richard Dawkins fanboy. The reality is though Joe was a “happy clapper” as we used to say down here. Just because I don’t understand what some publish I don’t want to shut it down but those who make claims should substantiate them with experimental proofs.

Quote from: Paul-R
As I see it, it doesn't help to make us and the site look like a bunch of head cases.

Since the Free Energy and Overunity Community has traditionally been interested in the "invisible" connection to the Paranormal or the Metaphysical, who would hold such an opinion?

It is nearly a unanimous belief that Overunity or Free Energy cannot be explained by conventional knowledge;  that there must be an "invisible" connection to something we do not yet comprehend.

Who can say that the "Head Cases" as you call them are not on the right track?

What is it that you seem to find so alarming about what they have to say?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

... but those who make claims should substantiate them ...

That is all I am asking for.

It is nearly a unanimous belief that Overunity or Free Energy cannot be explained by conventional knowledge.

It may be your view. Many others lean towards quantum foam, Hal Puthoff, and so on.

Quote from: Paul-R
It may be your view. Many others lean towards quantum foam, Hal Puthoff, and so on.

Yes, there are several Theoreticals and Hypotheses which have been discussed and promulgated.

None have yet been proved to be Reality.

We are all still looking for answers in areas thought by some to be "La La Land" such as the Paranormal, the Supernatural and the Metaphysical.

Unfortunately, the highly classified and heavily compartmentalized Black Projects are decades ahead of what Conventional Science has discovered.

Then there is Cern itself.  Study it well.

CERN: WE ARE CONFIDENT

WHAT IS CERN

10 mind-blowing facts about the CERN Large Collider

CERN: Portals in the Sky and Other High Strangeness

CERN Physicist: We Have Done Something Evil

In many, many ways Scientific Research is still in its Infancy.

We are all still looking for answers in areas thought by some to be "La La Land" such as the Paranormal, the Supernatural and the Metaphysical.

...and maybe this is why, thirty or more years on, there has not been a device which could light a pygmy bulb. Maybe connections to "spherical consciousness" and "aliens of the 7th Dan" will enable a Joe Cell to light  such a lamp.

Let's see it happen.

Paul, it has happened and more.

You just haven't seen it yet.

It is coming.

mudped
Yes, there are several Theoreticals and Hypotheses which have been discussed and promulgated.
None have yet been proved to be Reality.

While I tend to disagree on many philosophical and scientific views I cannot say your incorrect...

I understand the scientific point of view however there is also the fact that I can bend some coat hanger wires and locate any wire/pipe etc. within the ground with near 100% accuracy. I have read all the literature and reviewed the science and done as much due diligence as one person can and despite all my scientific objections dowsing still works in reality.

Thus there must be more to the nature of our reality than most would care to admit I just cannot determine how much more there is. What I can say is that when we lower ourselves to the most primitive and superficial view point we lose something along the way. Call it humanity, some might refer to it as spirituality but no matter the term materialism is a losing and fleeting proposition.

So while the engineer/scientist in me implies one thing the naturalist/inventor implies another. It's really messed up because this free energy thing seems like kind of a joke to me. It's like this thing staring everyone in the face they refuse to admit could be true because of there inherent materialism. This stuff we see on the surface we know is not real because everything beneath it is moving near the speed of light in a perfect vacuum. So what is real?, when everything our senses are telling us is known to be a lie?.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Paul, it has happened and more.

You just haven't seen it yet.

It is coming.

If this is true, what are they waiting for?

They have to be "motivated" to De-Classify all that they have.

It is being done now.

PaulR
If this is true, what are they waiting for?

It's a matter of perspective and if any given technology represents a clear threat to national security and stability then action should be taken.

Covid is a good example of how a fairly minor disruption can bring entire economies to there knees within a short time frame. Now imagine a new energy technology which obliterates entire sectors of industry stranding trillions of dollars of capital assets. In this respect most economies are very weak because of there dependency on normalcy and holding the status quo.

The fact that these technologies are even coming out should also give us some indication of where were at. I heard through my contacts years ago that it's open season on free energy technology because at this point we have little to lose. We have basically destroyed the environment and it's all going to hell in a hand basket very soon unless we change. So this new disclosure is more an act of self-interest by most governments who realize they will also be hooped along with everyone else by doing nothing.

It's not rocket science it's natural selection, those who cannot adapt and evolve to survive will perish...

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

PaulR
It's a matter of perspective and if any given technology represents a clear threat to national security and stability then action should be taken.

We've heard this argument or a variation on it for several decades. More specfically, it used to be the oil industries protecting their bottom line, which has been ruined by electric cars. Why was Nissan allowed to bring out its "Leaf", thereby "blowing the doors off" ? In my view, the bogey men used to be powerful but they aren't any more. I believe we haven't seen the Joe Cell mature because it doesn't work. I am interested in it but wouldn't build a prototype because, sitting on my bench, it would look too damned stupid and make me feel the same.

Paul
We've heard this argument or a variation on it for several decades. More specfically, it used to be the oil industries protecting their bottom line, which has been ruined by electric cars. Why was Nissan allowed to bring out its "Leaf", thereby "blowing the doors off" ? In my view, the bogey men used to be powerful but they aren't any more.

I think the problem relates to the fact that the fossil fuel industry used to be the only game in town and used to have a great deal of control. They could see new disruptive tech coming but now it's coming from everywhere. There is also the fact that investors are leaving that sinking ship in droves and seeking greener pastures. They have become minor players in the greater economy due to technology and many are on the verge of bankruptcy.

Here in Alberta, the land of oil and gas a new study just came out claiming no new coal mines should be allowed. The study proved they are a liability and a losing proposition which at best can only cover 25% of the damage they do in a 50 year period. That is all the profit, jobs and economic benefits are a drop in the bucket compared to the actual cost of damages to the tax payer.

I believe we haven't seen the Joe Cell mature because it doesn't work. I am interested in it but wouldn't build a prototype because, sitting on my bench, it would look too damned stupid and make me feel the same.

I understand what your saying and I have been down that road before. At one point I had thousands of hours of research and experiments under my belt and absolutely nothing to show for it. Then one day something happened by chance and everything changed. Right place, right time, right frame of mind, using deductive reasoning versus just guessing, clarity, focus, a great deal of luck and it worked.

I never feel stupid for trying even though a majority of the time I know I'm bucking astronomical odds. Many times I think what is this experiment going to cost?, let's say $60-100. What is the research and build time, let's say a week which in reality means three. What are the odds of this thing working, my optimism say's there is a fair chance but in fact the reality is much closer to zero maybe 1%.

This is how inventing works and it's not for the weak hearted or those who have problems with there ego or failure... it's a lesson in failure.

We keep failing over and over, banging our head against the wall, pulling our hair out until our sheer determination overcomes the problems involved and something gives way. Many wonder why so few have succeeded but the fact is the majority simply do not have what it takes to succeed in FE. There is no manual, no handy dandy reference to refer to, nobody there to hold our hand... it's on us.

Never feel stupid for trying... not trying is stupid.

Regards
AC

What is everyone missing in this discussion?

Joe cell can power an internal combustion engine with more power and also create a loss of inertia of the vehicle so it will accelerate much faster.

That said, who can make it work?

This relies on the ability to sense the fields present, and because they do not normally move a voltmeter it is hard to realize there is power present and available. To rout that power into the engine requires a tap of positive charge on the pully of the crank shaft for the original system to work.

When the field jumps to the crank of a running engine, it is an amazing thing to feel!
We are manipulating "power" in its raw form, with very tiny levels of power from the battery of the vehicle to use to align that inner power of the atoms.

Everyone here understands coherent fields, from electronics. Magnetism is a structure created from very small magnetic domains all aligning in the same orientation, and the resultant larger field has only 2 poles, it is a reflection of the smaller domains all acting as one.

A magnetic field can appear at many different levels of dimension, and it still only has one North and one South pole.
--------------------------------------------------

It is the same with a vibration field bubble, only rather then originate on the iron atoms electron shell, it originates at the atoms mass.
This field has greater reach in space, and it has greater power of motion, but it has far less electrical charge. There is about 1000 times difference in the level of power of electric and motional fields, between electron and proton.

Just because one has never discovered how to generate coherent nuclear mass fields, does not mean they do not exist.
They come from a force that is 137 times more powerful then the electric field can become, and this is straight out of current physics.

--------------------------------------------------

7 years to develop a sensory ability, is it worth it?

My martial arts instructor finally told me, the next 7 years will pass whether you embrace this or not, where do you want to be in 7 years?
Really put that into perspective for me and I ended up doing it for 18 years, then went on to other things of greater sensitivity.

I can site the Grey Protocols, and few will believe me. "You will be tested, before you can be handed such a great responsibility as power from the Quantum Field Fabric.

The universe contains it's own control over it's creation, and protects itself, from misuse.
We are judged as animal or civilized aware beings.

Animal consciousness is what we would call mental illness, as a person who kills with no remorse as an animal will, is locked up.

In other words one must work on the self in order to qualify, to receive the higher responsibility of control of the Quantum Field Fabric, and in that endeavor a serious connection with what life is will change them.

-------------------------------------------------

Scientists will get angry if they study Joe directly and listen to how he gets it all to work.

"God told me how it works"
"It is all done using vibration"

One cannot approach the Joe Cell without some kind of desire to feel this connection with the universe that is much greater then any one person could manage working alone. The universe has to respond to your will, and fill the containers with the energy you are looking to observe.
You can use intuition, or you can use scientific data and accurate frequency relationships, but if you cannot feel the result, it will not likely work for you.

Permission is granted by your own higher self. It is not going to let the child set at the steering wheel of the car and crash it into the neighbors house.
---------------------------------------------------

The ABC's must be learned first, then more can be added.

If you want the science part along with the sensory part, that is now possible.
http://www.resonantfractals.org/Doc/1index.html

Study lessons near the top.

If you think it will work, without the sensory ability, I believe that is a mistaken notion, as everyone who has attempted to explain this Joe Cell phenomena ends up speaking in terms science cannot digest. Yet current science now has all the data we need to master it, if the sensory ability is present along with it.

Spirituality tells us that all things are connected.
The closest science can come to this is the Quantum Field Fabric, and the teaching is there.

How hard is it to prove to oneself that the frequency of 333000 hz is resonant with the space all around us?
Why is no one doing these kind of experiments, and instead shooting hypothetical arguments around that prove nothing?

What is a Vibration Field Bubble, and how can we set one up to feel it?

This is just too simple!

http://www.resonantfractals.org/Doc/Mass%20Vibration%20Science/Machines.html

Until you feel one, how could you know if the Joe Cell energy is reaching the crank of the engine?

Dave L

Vibration in motors

We also know that in a powering tool system, if we add a vibration component as with an impact wrench, either in the electrical system or in an air pressure system the power of the device increases. The torque is increased by pulsing it.

While we cannot measure the impact wrench at the end where it turns the bolt using a volt meter or an o-scope, we still realize the power of the vibration is there and increases it's ability to turn the bolt, or to drill the hole through a log with an impact drill.

We also know that at the point of the generators, the shaft is not being powered by electricity, usually by diesel or water power, the motion is only converted to EM to transport the energy.

Where we start to mess with mass vibration, at much higher frequencies, and not using meters or scopes, but using the body itself to detect the natural platonic form vibration field bubble, we notice they effect our consciousness in various ways. We may even get emotions coming up as we scan across the bands using our F gen into a scalar coil system designed to produce only vibration and cancel the EM components in the normal orientation of our coils we use today.

The scalar cancelling coil is synonymous with the design of the Quantum Field Fabric.
Zillions of Planck sized spinning elements oriented in cancelling format, all being stretched apart by the universe as if they were connected by springs but in all directions. This is the mental model that results in calculations that can result in exchange of anything to a frequency, and shows that even a distance holds a frequency. The math works out in physics.

---------------------------------------------------------

Until one can grasp the correct mental model of how a Joe Cell works, it will seem impossible, as we are not well adapt of thinking there is any power at all in space, or in the space around a stainless steel tube, space with power that can be routed inwards towards the center of the cell to increase it's motional energy. This is the "convergent field." Even a non sensitive can usually feel the energy inside this experiment!

http://www.resonantfractals.org/Doc/Joe_Cell/Caliper_Injection.html

This is a simple experiment, and if you begin to feel the intense density of the energy being drawn into the SS canister, you will get a preview of what Joe Cell energy feels like.

---------------------------------------------------------

Many people will try to explain they are drawing in energy from the "environment," but that is not the solution.
The energy is being drawn in from the Quantum Field that hands energy to every atom, and it has to come inwards from outside it to support the higher density of the atoms mass.

We now have some correct frequencies to use to accomplish this consistently, which we did not have in the olden days of sticking Joe Cells in cars and working with what appeared to be Magic stuff.

The field bubbles can now be calculated.

Dave L

What is the power of mass in motion?

We can drive a car at 60 mph into a telephone pole and experience the raw power of mass in motion. The greater the mass the more the power.
The car will be bent up badly but not one atom of it's mass will be destroyed.

With a coherent field of mass vibration at the atoms level, a lower harmonic of the frequency will receive more power, exactly like the pulsed drill of the above descriptions.

With the first study of the Joe Cells and having them actually run an engine, we found there were sweet spots where the cell would cut in more strongly, and other points of the RPM's where the cells did not add enough power, and some that would kill the power.
This made us turn to exploration of "frequency" and how it can be calculated to work in different ways.

Tuning up cells using intuition was erratic, it might take off with tremendous power and as soon as the RPMs changed enough, loose all that power.

I started to mess with the piston stroke distance, something that does not change with RPM, and began to have very good results.
If we based the frequency on some ratio of the piston stroke length [frequency] we came up with effects that work over all the RPM's of the engine.
This was based on the concept that distance = frequency, which we have found much later in the scalar coil work with Isotope frequencies.

Next was the discovery, that we no longer needed the cell to do this part!

We could then pull energy inwards from the Field Fabric, while at the same time reducing the inertial connection with the earth, and that was a great surprise.

Light Activation of a Car

This is a more advanced technique, and sensory ability is likely a must.

Dave L

Learning to feel what mass vibration is.

Mass vibration is a nuclear powered force.

There are some other very simple experiments available for direct feel felt results as an introduction.
Wind a scalar coil on a crystal and use an F gen to find the points of mass resonance.

http://www.resonantfractals.org/Doc/Magnetism/Experiments.htm

This also is a very simple experiment as a first encounter with the unknown, the mystical, and your own astral bodies deceptions.
It got the attention of the "Grey ones" almost on the first set of trials.

Back then I had no understanding of the Quantum Field Fabric, but after I did this, information started appearing and coming to me.
"They" did not want me loosing control of this stuff, and realized I was opening this door, so I would have to be educated fully in how it works.

The type of wrap on that coil on the crystal is essential to control of the field. It can be turned on and off, not as with mobius coils. It can also be used on almost any frequency with an F gen to locate points of mass resonance in other objects.

Dave L

TDF's

Take Down Frequencies

I have had people write me to reveal similar problems they were having.
Maybe a group of people will come together to work on raising a field of vibration in a rather large area, and after a lot of time spent building this field, they discover a while later the field will not dissipate or ever come down. That may have even been their intention!

This effect can make a home unlivable, as the field has effects of distortions that can cause headaches in those who cannot feel them.

This is another reason to bring in the science of this, to fully describe how to remove a field that has become self sustaining.

One must be able to measure the frequency of the field, and determine it's form [shape].
If powering forms are present as the conical form, they can be removed using 1/3 the resonant frequency that starts them working, 1/3 the height of the cone. This relates to 1/9 the surface area of the cone that powers and sustains it. Joe Cells produce these kind of fields of conical form.

For spherical fields, we use 1/9 the diameter of the field, to null out and take down the active field.

A space can then be fully cleared and cleaned using calculations, once one can identify the field and measure it at some fractal resonance level.

Most sensitives will create fields powered by them, or their astral body, and in this case the astral body will ensure they dissipate as we remove our focus from them. If you look at the calculations to set up large conical Isotope fields you will realize these frequencies are very precise and would have one chance in about 50,000,000 anyone might hit one by accident! But it can happen with meditators who have no understanding of the science.

This is one reason dabbling in occult work has a very bad reputation for people working with the emotions that are not fully healed.
The greys will be observed as demons that scare them back into their bodies, and stop them from messing with what is not yet comprehended.
Working the emotions will never reveal the science of vibration to them with any comprehension or accuracy at all.
For the most part these sort of people are working from the emotional levels of themselves and they will be attempting to create fields that feel good.
This makes them "feel spiritual" personally but usually never lasts, they have to do it again and again every day to recreate these kind of fields. They can be used for healing work very powerfully by one who is well versed in the inner vision of trauma events.

I merely want to state some of the pitfalls of doing this stuff, and not yet comprehending what it is you are manipulating.
A little science in front of these experiences will go a long way to dispel some of the fears encountered along the way.

Seeking the emotional desires is a polarity experience, manipulating the field fabric is an experience of both yin and yang simultaneously in various form of dance that the Field supports and powers of it's own design. Emotions are our design, and we power and give them meaning, this is why they are usually always temporary states.

If a person is stuck generating a negative emotion and is very depressed, one can find its resonance and then calculate a pi/2 jump upwards, apply that to the person and pull them out of that state fairly fast, then take the field down using 1/9 of the sum of the two frequencies.
The pi/2 harmony state is recognized by the body as a life force energy which is very calming.

Dave L

"So what is real?, when everything our senses are telling us is known to be a lie?."

There is a sense we do have that begins to answer these questions. It is natural to many animals, as well, we do have the hardware to feel it.

One of the problems with Quantum field research is that they are looking for the answers using only EM instruments.
This concept that everything is random and based in probability. There is no way to show any level of intelligent design from such mental models.
There is great resistance to taking the next step, the Quantum Field is intelligent and conscious.

While I can now do a calculation to determine a frequency that will bring up a conical field inside a specific gap distance, and it will then remain stable and self power and even self correct, I still cannot tell you what or where is located this pattern in the Quantum Field that causes it to work.

This form however is self organizing once set up. It continues to power itself and to recover as atoms do. Since the math is fully based on the Isotope ratio found in NMR science, it makes sense that it should work, but I still cannot describe why it works or what is the "cause" of it working unless we begin to accept there is a consciousness to the Field Fabric itself, and it is similar to the consciousness found inside each of us.

From the center of the two cones that meet at a point that seems to be infinitely small to me, we have these two energetic systems appearing and being powered from the tiny point in space I cannot begin to define. I can only observe that it is very real, and seems to conform to the geometry of the Isotope of the atom, but at a size that sets on my bench and I can stick a finger inside and feel it's higher density then the space around it.

It has defined boundaries, that are extremely specific and perfect in form.

Without a model of the Quantum Field Fabric we are left with only magic to describe it, and without NMR science we have no way to control it.

I can tell you how to calculate these things, but I cannot tell you why one specific frequency will raise up a perfect sphere, and another will raise up a dual cone system.

It was interesting that when I started to mess with coherent light [lasers] these fractals of calculation manifested as dual cone systems! That was a total surprise to me.

Geometric expansion of the wavelength of the coherent light, generates a free standing conical form system in the caliper gap distance that results, at any fractal level I would choose. That is the Field Fabric seems to create these forms based on a distance being held fixed and resonant with space in some way.

The fractal calculations, are like a microscope, pulling up the same field geometry at larger or smaller dimensions, as we desire, but the shape of the field is fixed and somehow programmed into the Field Fabric and I would have to assume there is an intelligence behind that process.

Thus the bands of frequency of vibration are the base of recipes of all the structures we see as fixed or solid. Yet all these things we see as solid can be moved around in space and continue to hold their form.

I cannot tell you why or know the cause, other then there is a design to our universe which makes it all possible.

When one begins to master the math of this stuff and be able to predict how to raise a field of known design by locating a correct frequency, there is an almost Godlike feeling, and if humility is not practiced, it may become a problem. Others do not react well to an inflated ego, that discounts them.

There evolves a relationship with the Field Fabric, and a knowing that IT does know what it is doing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To address the current belief that all is random, and one must use probability to detect it, this is a problem with measurement limited to EM instruments. As EM rides on to of vibration which is the base structure, it is not the best method for detection or measurement of the Quantum Field Fabric.

We do know that to us, the reality seems to be solid and if it is pulsing on and off, it is stable at our dimension of experiencing it.
Study of the Quantum Field Fabric becomes workable as stable, when we accept that it is controlled by vibration, and not by when or where we can measure an electron or proton appearing to our EM instruments.

When we begin to play with the 333000 hz strobe we realize that mass resonance is very constant and predictable.
There is a constant set of frequencies all around us everywhere and even inside us that never changes, and is constantly present, leaving no room for "probability" what so ever.

If we try out a mental model that the entire universe is strobed, and everything inside it can only change during the strobe passing though our area of space, then we start to get consistency of results with energy coupling between different elements.

Elements that share the exact same volume, will couple into a synchronization and energy may jump between them.
Elements that share specific and perfect ratio, will begin to produce energy from the background field.

These perfect ratios are not hard to hit if we have "feel felt" senses turned on, but to hit them accidentally is very rare.

Tuning an infinite ratio seems impossible, but to the tweaker it is self evident as a point of increased vibration and very easy to tune and peak at maximum levels.

Next from the math we come to realize that on these peaks of vibration the two vibrations are acting on one another to fracture one another, and the result is that we form a tunnel downwards in size of an infinite fractal relationship, and hit the very small Quantum field, setting there just waiting for us to find this.

That is when we set up such an infinite function, the field fabric has to spend more time in that location of space. Or God if you will, you get the attention of the Field Fabric for a longer period of time.

While I can show how this works, I still cannot tell you why it works, other then that is just the nature of our reality!
We can effect how much energy is spent inside our field bubbles, and thus pull in more energy then would normally be expressed in that volume of space. It works and it is a true experience, a science one can then begin to feel is very real.

Tell an electronics engineer there is another form of energy below the EM technology they have learned and they are extremely resistance to opening the mind to such a possibility.

I had an electronics engineer one time make the GL tube for his wife who wanted one, and he ended up puzzling over it for a long time.
He could feel it, and it generated an emotion which is appealing. I have no idea how that went down the road. LOL!
An energy form he could definitely feel, but could never work out how or why it even existed.

EM is the entropic side, the outside of the atom, that causes our world to seem stable and fixed.
Tempic field is the side of the eternal forces that once set up continue to self power from the field fabric.
They are predictable, once we quantify them.
---------------------------------------------

There are 100's of books on how to become sensitive to quartz crystal vibration energy! No ones of EM can explain this type of energy.
It is however self evident that it must be real as so many sensitives can feel it.

A group of people gathered around a crystal with palms held out to feel the energy, a common theme in the 70's during the opening of the consciousness movement. The first one I was experiencing anyway. No one had any clue these energies could be measured and quantified, and it has taken 1/2 a life time to reach that point personally.

All quartz crystals have vibration resonance at many fixed frequencies of vibration and now I have measured and quantified these frequencies, such that we can even set up self sustaining field bubbles around then instantly, and then later take them down instantly.
That is a tremendous progress, from what we were doing in the 70's!

Quartz Crystal Wavelengths

I have shown this to many Electronics people and they will set there feeling it is real and scratch their heads, it makes no sense to them how it can even work, or what the field bubble around that crystal actually is!

I show it to a sensitive and they get very excited and want to know how I set that field up so fast!
They normally have to work for hours and never get fields that strong.

Dave L

Manifesting elements in a Joe Cell

As with feeling the vibration field around a quartz crystal, every element on the table of elements has a unique vibration signature.

I was recently writing to a man working with the Cell who was also a welder, and attempting to understand it.

He wrote me excitedly to share that one day in his welding he suddenly realized he could feel the various metals and identify them by feel alone.

I then told him he was very close to being able to manifest these elements in a Joe Cell. As it turns out we have a tremendous ability to recognize vibration signatures once we begin to open to that possibility. The only other thing he needed to understand was the construction of atoms.
Negative charge around positive charge with correct mass vibration on it.

That is what ever we can recognize and feel, we can also send, as the body has tremendous ability to remember how things feel and taste if you will.

I describe the feeling as a taste for the specific element, and provide an NVR chart to experience most all of them first hand.

Then with this ability, we only need to know how to set up the correct electrical polarities to cause the water to go into manifesting mode.
It has to accept the nuclear vibration and then also provide a source of electrons to fill the outer orbitals, and boom we are then manifesting an element from water, vibration signature, and electrical charges.

Joe does this without using the scientific ratio chart, the NVR chart I have made from science.
Either way works!

This is something we have evidence from our past history that has worked for sensitives in past times, but would consider magical today, because the "feel felt" sensory ability has been discounted by our current materialistic sciences.

People have been doing this with the Joe Cells for a long time now, and all using intuition are tight lipped about it because they have no scientific understanding to fit this into our current science. Thus they are ridiculed when they go public.

I have brought in the science, even made a chart of the Isotope frequencies, and have no desire to hide from anyone, how it works.
The process is extremely logical, once one can accept the "feel felt sensory ability" of the human form body, and open to feeling it for them self.
At this point it then become self evident!

Dave L

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-15, 20:49:41