PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2021-06-24, 17:29:32
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: JOE CELL Initiative  (Read 1419 times)

Group: Tinkerer

Paul,

Your tendency to denigrate those with whom you disagree is well established on this forum.

One must wonder why you have so little tolerance and must insist on promulgating a myopic concept of inquiry?

Must everyone agree with your ideology?

There is much more to Energy and Knowledge than exists within our physical "visible to the eye" reality.

By the way, the "Alien" deception will be exposed in the not too distant future.  They are real but not exactly what they are thought to be.

A certain segment of DOD has long term involvement.  Deep Underground.  In the UK too.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Paul,

Your tendency to denigrate those with whom you disagree is well established on this forum.

One must wonder why you have so little tolerance and must insist on promulgating a myopic concept of inquiry?

Must everyone agree with your ideology?

Please remember that it was the moderators who closed down those daft threads.

Please remember that it was the moderators who closed down those daft threads.
those threads were OT this is not. I can’t see how censoring this topic helps our aims.

I agree, Jim, but if one is to be taken seriously, it pays simply to leave out the alien stuff unless it can be proved with generally accepted evidence. It is useful to see how Patrick handles the matter in his chapter 9.

On the subject of aliens, it is interesting to note that a major announcement is due to be issued by the DOD in 2 - 3 weeks.

I would not expect too much from this report or announcement. To suspect, that UFOs are of alien origin, will stay a fringe topic.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/pentagon-ufo-report-what-we-know.html

On June 3, the New York Times reported that senior administration officials who were briefed on the UAP report had found no evidence that the objects seen by Navy pilots over the past decade are not of this Earth. Nevertheless, the Times states intelligence officials “still cannot explain the unusual movements that have mystified scientists and the military.”

Greetings, Conrad

those threads were OT this is not. I can’t see how censoring this topic helps our aims.

As I see it, it doesn't help to make us and the site look like a bunch of head cases.

I dunno from your posts and others people can see the diversity of opinions. I’m not a religious person nor a a Richard Dawkins fanboy. The reality is though Joe was a “happy clapper” as we used to say down here. Just because I don’t understand what some publish I don’t want to shut it down but those who make claims should substantiate them with experimental proofs.

Quote from: Paul-R
As I see it, it doesn't help to make us and the site look like a bunch of head cases.

Since the Free Energy and Overunity Community has traditionally been interested in the "invisible" connection to the Paranormal or the Metaphysical, who would hold such an opinion?

It is nearly a unanimous belief that Overunity or Free Energy cannot be explained by conventional knowledge;  that there must be an "invisible" connection to something we do not yet comprehend.

Who can say that the "Head Cases" as you call them are not on the right track?

What is it that you seem to find so alarming about what they have to say?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

... but those who make claims should substantiate them ...

That is all I am asking for.

It is nearly a unanimous belief that Overunity or Free Energy cannot be explained by conventional knowledge.

It may be your view. Many others lean towards quantum foam, Hal Puthoff, and so on.

Quote from: Paul-R
It may be your view. Many others lean towards quantum foam, Hal Puthoff, and so on.

Yes, there are several Theoreticals and Hypotheses which have been discussed and promulgated.

None have yet been proved to be Reality.

We are all still looking for answers in areas thought by some to be "La La Land" such as the Paranormal, the Supernatural and the Metaphysical.

Unfortunately, the highly classified and heavily compartmentalized Black Projects are decades ahead of what Conventional Science has discovered.

Then there is Cern itself.  Study it well.

CERN: WE ARE CONFIDENT

WHAT IS CERN

10 mind-blowing facts about the CERN Large Collider

CERN: Portals in the Sky and Other High Strangeness

CERN Physicist: We Have Done Something Evil

In many, many ways Scientific Research is still in its Infancy.

We are all still looking for answers in areas thought by some to be "La La Land" such as the Paranormal, the Supernatural and the Metaphysical.

...and maybe this is why, thirty or more years on, there has not been a device which could light a pygmy bulb. Maybe connections to "spherical consciousness" and "aliens of the 7th Dan" will enable a Joe Cell to light  such a lamp.

Let's see it happen.

Paul, it has happened and more.

You just haven't seen it yet.

It is coming.

mudped
Yes, there are several Theoreticals and Hypotheses which have been discussed and promulgated.
None have yet been proved to be Reality.

While I tend to disagree on many philosophical and scientific views I cannot say your incorrect...

I understand the scientific point of view however there is also the fact that I can bend some coat hanger wires and locate any wire/pipe etc. within the ground with near 100% accuracy. I have read all the literature and reviewed the science and done as much due diligence as one person can and despite all my scientific objections dowsing still works in reality.

Thus there must be more to the nature of our reality than most would care to admit I just cannot determine how much more there is. What I can say is that when we lower ourselves to the most primitive and superficial view point we lose something along the way. Call it humanity, some might refer to it as spirituality but no matter the term materialism is a losing and fleeting proposition.

So while the engineer/scientist in me implies one thing the naturalist/inventor implies another. It's really messed up because this free energy thing seems like kind of a joke to me. It's like this thing staring everyone in the face they refuse to admit could be true because of there inherent materialism. This stuff we see on the surface we know is not real because everything beneath it is moving near the speed of light in a perfect vacuum. So what is real?, when everything our senses are telling us is known to be a lie?.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” George Bernard Shaw

Paul, it has happened and more.

You just haven't seen it yet.

It is coming.

If this is true, what are they waiting for?

They have to be "motivated" to De-Classify all that they have.

It is being done now.

PaulR
If this is true, what are they waiting for?

It's a matter of perspective and if any given technology represents a clear threat to national security and stability then action should be taken.

Covid is a good example of how a fairly minor disruption can bring entire economies to there knees within a short time frame. Now imagine a new energy technology which obliterates entire sectors of industry stranding trillions of dollars of capital assets. In this respect most economies are very weak because of there dependency on normalcy and holding the status quo.

The fact that these technologies are even coming out should also give us some indication of where were at. I heard through my contacts years ago that it's open season on free energy technology because at this point we have little to lose. We have basically destroyed the environment and it's all going to hell in a hand basket very soon unless we change. So this new disclosure is more an act of self-interest by most governments who realize they will also be hooped along with everyone else by doing nothing.

It's not rocket science it's natural selection, those who cannot adapt and evolve to survive will perish...

Regards
AC

“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” George Bernard Shaw

PaulR
It's a matter of perspective and if any given technology represents a clear threat to national security and stability then action should be taken.

We've heard this argument or a variation on it for several decades. More specfically, it used to be the oil industries protecting their bottom line, which has been ruined by electric cars. Why was Nissan allowed to bring out its "Leaf", thereby "blowing the doors off" ? In my view, the bogey men used to be powerful but they aren't any more. I believe we haven't seen the Joe Cell mature because it doesn't work. I am interested in it but wouldn't build a prototype because, sitting on my bench, it would look too damned stupid and make me feel the same.

Paul
We've heard this argument or a variation on it for several decades. More specfically, it used to be the oil industries protecting their bottom line, which has been ruined by electric cars. Why was Nissan allowed to bring out its "Leaf", thereby "blowing the doors off" ? In my view, the bogey men used to be powerful but they aren't any more.

I think the problem relates to the fact that the fossil fuel industry used to be the only game in town and used to have a great deal of control. They could see new disruptive tech coming but now it's coming from everywhere. There is also the fact that investors are leaving that sinking ship in droves and seeking greener pastures. They have become minor players in the greater economy due to technology and many are on the verge of bankruptcy.

Here in Alberta, the land of oil and gas a new study just came out claiming no new coal mines should be allowed. The study proved they are a liability and a losing proposition which at best can only cover 25% of the damage they do in a 50 year period. That is all the profit, jobs and economic benefits are a drop in the bucket compared to the actual cost of damages to the tax payer.

I believe we haven't seen the Joe Cell mature because it doesn't work. I am interested in it but wouldn't build a prototype because, sitting on my bench, it would look too damned stupid and make me feel the same.

I understand what your saying and I have been down that road before. At one point I had thousands of hours of research and experiments under my belt and absolutely nothing to show for it. Then one day something happened by chance and everything changed. Right place, right time, right frame of mind, using deductive reasoning versus just guessing, clarity, focus, a great deal of luck and it worked.

I never feel stupid for trying even though a majority of the time I know I'm bucking astronomical odds. Many times I think what is this experiment going to cost?, let's say $60-100. What is the research and build time, let's say a week which in reality means three. What are the odds of this thing working, my optimism say's there is a fair chance but in fact the reality is much closer to zero maybe 1%.

This is how inventing works and it's not for the weak hearted or those who have problems with there ego or failure... it's a lesson in failure.

We keep failing over and over, banging our head against the wall, pulling our hair out until our sheer determination overcomes the problems involved and something gives way. Many wonder why so few have succeeded but the fact is the majority simply do not have what it takes to succeed in FE. There is no manual, no handy dandy reference to refer to, nobody there to hold our hand... it's on us.

Never feel stupid for trying... not trying is stupid.

Regards
AC

Pages: 1 2 [3]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2021-06-24, 17:29:32