PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-15, 01:03:33
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Author Topic: Romerouk's Muller Replication  (Read 492707 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
In regards to the apparent modulation of the signal:

The schumann resonance also sets up ever changing patterns in the ether. You set up the stable ether pattern, this interacts with the ever changing pattern caused by the schumann resonance in a predictable and repeatable way. On top of this pattern you applied another oscillating ether pattern. At certain frequencies these patterns stabilise into an oscillation of the ether that has an effect similar to a large magnetic field.

And the result I've been looking for!     :)

EM

Group: Guest
Em   these wave forms you are showing, they are actual traces from your replication?

Mags

EM,

I'm surprised you have software correctly showing how changes in flux density leads induced potential.  Not surprised that 'YOU' have it. Just surprised to see it posted on a web site.

Of coarse it makes sense but rare to see for me.

Do you see how we are dealing with more distance than just the travels of the core over the rotor magnet surface?

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Well guys, I don't think you've quite got it yet.

Here is a refinement of my previous post. I don't think you're going to find that flat spot by adjusting the rotor/stator spacing, but waiting to be proved wrong. ;)

The graphic pretty much says it all, but I'm sure I'll have opportunity to explain. Rotor magnet spacing is 2.25x magnet diameter.

Regards,

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Well guys, I don't think you've quite got it yet.

Here is a refinement of my previous post. I don't think you're going to find that flat spot by adjusting the rotor/stator spacing, but waiting to be proved wrong. ;)

The graphic pretty much says it all, but I'm sure I'll have opportunity to explain. Rotor magnet spacing is 2.25x magnet diameter.

Regards,

Exactly.  And to the Point!   ;]

Mags

Group: Professor

And the result I've been looking for!     :)

EM

Guys -- can you catch me up on where things stand, pls -- my daughter just had a baby and I've not kept up.  Last I checked here, Wattsup had just found a serious "flaw" in the RomeroUK claim, a tell-tale wire in his vid ...

Now it looks like EMDevices has found something important in the waveform ...

Help!  where do things stand with respect to the Romero/Muller claims??

Buy me some coffee
Here's an interesting thought, if something is above ambient then energy is lost, if something is below ambient then energy is gained, think of a kettle standing when it's internal temperature is either above or below room temperature.

Anyway hopefully this video will sort out this timing issue, i glued a hall sensor to a pencil, tagged a pull-up resistor to it's output and fed this to the 2ND Chan of my scope, the 1st Chan of the scope is connected across the coil with no load attached, i kept the supply voltage right down to slow the rotor speed to a mangable speed.

The size of the pulse varies quiet a bit shows how bad my rotor center magnets are or periphery magnets have been glued in place  C.C

Oh yer one other thing, i am yet to see any proof that closing the coil/rotor magnet gap increases the flat area, i so far have noticed no difference, i will say this again the way to increases this flat area is to use the braking drive coil to momentarily slow the rotor, this will elongate this area when timed correctly but on only one of the output coils.

Anyway enjoy. PS sorry about the focus dam camera LOL
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7XoAymN7wI[/youtube]

I agree with your assessment as it applies to a system without stator magnets or a system with incorrectly adjusted stator/rotor/coil relationships.

---

Congrats Grandpa. Daughters tend to do that  C.C  Mine just did about a month and a half ago.

Buy me some coffee
Congratulations Chaps  O0

Glad you are OK WW with the car accident, i guess one way of looking at it, all that crumpling took quiet a bit of energy out of the impact. I bet cars are designed that way because the last thing you want is to push the back end of a car right in when the fuel tank is situated right there. OOPS sorry i am not helping much.

I agree with your assessment as it applies to a system without stator magnets or a system with incorrectly adjusted stator/rotor/coil relationships.

I believe it applies to a well-adjusted system with nothing extraordinary done to it. Peter and EM have proved that afaik. Even with an added stator coil magnet, the flux never stops changing. It also doesn't appear that the core is saturating anywhere.

I think the only way you're going to get that funky flat spot, is if something wonky is applied, such as the counter-motive drive pulse Peter suggests is occurring, or something else.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Thanks for the video Peter.

So, it would appear to me, that aside from the wave form being inverted (i.e. negative excursion first rather than positive), you have confirmed what I laid out as the progression of the rotor magnet across the generator coil.

;)

Buy me some coffee
Your last one indeed i do but it was this one that confused me as your TDC is not where i am showing it.

Buy me some coffee
So to me it appears the flat spot is a dead band in between the rotor magnets that is slowing the flux change in the coil core, my hall is telling me i have a north pole in between the rotor magnets at the point of the flat area, for the slope to go up slightly would need a revsere magnetic field presence with respect to the rotor magnets polarity, this could be caused by an external bias magnet that is in opposition to the rotor magnets.

The thing that still puzzles me, i have not found black ceramic magnets that have a south or north pole, all the ones i find have north and south on the same flat surface, why would they make magnets this way and what would be the effect of putting a dual pole magnet on top of a Ne magnet.

The TDC shown in that Romero's scope shot is correct and correlates with mine as well.

The difference of course being that there is something "extra" causing the delay his wave form.

Buy me some coffee
Do you agree i have the flat spot here but it's not as flat you can see the area i am talking about where the hall is showing a pulse, this is the flat spot area of the waveform, i have also attached a picture of where the hall was at the time which was with the rotor magnets in between coils

Buy me some coffee
and that this is TDC where the flat area should not be, this is where the hall is positioned right on the rotor magnet

No, that's not where the flat spot would be in Romero's scope trace.

The flat spot in his traces is right after TDC. The flat spot you are referring to is in between rotor magnets, and that one is normal.

Peterae,

Was your hall-on-a-stick sensing the fields of the periphery magnets or the fields of the larger magnets or both?

This question is why I'm trying a photo eye and broken light beam.

Almost done correcting my transportation problem. I need to get back to the bench.

Peter,

This is how your waveform should look at TDC.   Decrese the gap to 3.5 mm and you'll have it, hopefully.

EM

Buy me some coffee
WW yeah on a stick and sensing periphery magnets not rotor magnets

OK guys now i see my confusion i was looking at the wrong side, so i have a completely linear line there, but my other side is much flatter than Ruk's.

OK now that's cleared up off to the bench  O0

Cheers
Peter

Buy me some coffee
Yep indeed i closed the gap right down and i do indeed get quiet a large flat area but still on the wrong side

For those of you interested, this is now the more accurate calculation of the off-axis magnetic field strength in the z-axis from a loop lying in the x-y plane.  

I finally implemented the elliptic integrals of the first and second kind (had to write my own function)   For reference the equation is listed here:     http://www.netdenizen.com/emagnet/offaxis/iloopoffaxis.htm

The x-axis of these graphs are distances away from the center of the loop, or axis,  and the distance is normalized to the radius of the loop.  So a x-axis value of 1 means we are above the circumference of the loop, a value of 0 means we are in the center.

The different curves are for different HEIGHTS above the loop, corresponding to a gap between a magnet and coil.   The reason I'm simulating these curves is to show you that the farther you are away from the loop, the sharper the magnetic field peaks get, and the closer you are (or a smaller the gap) the flatter the magnetic field peak get  (example at h=0.45)  and any closer than 0.45 and we start to develops those overshoots on top of the peaks.  

Remember this is for a current loop, not for a magnet, but the same thing happens with a magnet, i.e. the closer we are to it the wider that peak gets.

So next I'll do another differentiation of one or two of these loops so you get the idea of how those "flat spots" in the voltage waveform develop.  I'll choose the flux curve at h=0.45 and h=1.0 for comparison;

EM
« Last Edit: 2011-06-28, 22:42:33 by EMdevices »

I picked the  h = 1.0  and 0.45 flux curves above, and differentiated them to get the following voltage curves.

Hopefully now you will understand how the linear voltage transitions at TDC begin to develop into those exibiting "flat spots"

It's about geometry and how close the rotor magnets pass by the coils, or the rotor gap.  So a smaller rotor gap begins to develop those flat spots, assuming the ferrite diameter is smaller than the radius of the magnets, which it is.

EM

I picked the  h = 1.0  and 0.45 flux curves above, and differentiated them to get the following voltage curves.

Hopefully now you will understand how the linear voltage transitions at TDC begin to develop into those exibiting "flat spots"

It's about geometry and how close the rotor magnets pass by the coils, or the rotor gap.  So a smaller rotor gap begins to develop those flat spots, assuming the ferrite diameter is smaller than the radius of the magnets, which it is.

EM

You may be on to something EM.

The question remains however; what change is required to get that wave form on your wheel?

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-15, 01:03:33