PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-14, 18:22:26
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37
Author Topic: Romerouk's Muller Replication  (Read 492698 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
So, by now someone should have noticed that there is a difference in the density of the mag field around the magnet, which constitutes a radial gradient, with the vertical magnetic field component as well.  If particle drift principles apply to aether, since it is virtual pos and neg particles, then you get a little boost in-line with the winding.

So, replacing the moving magnet with a pulsed coil will create the same effect and give you more control.  A static magnet or DC-fed coil will not work as nothing is changing.  Ths would be a non-rotating version of Magnacoaster.

Problem is you still have your magnifying field in the same space as the driving coil, so you drive, collect, drive, collect, etc.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
I wonder if the rotor is actually turning a little over 1300 RPM. Hummmm... That would place the passing magnet Hz @ a little over 21 the third harmonic of 7.

?

Nah!  That is even too far fetched for me  :D

Looks like we're both having troubles with our calculators;

I stated 800 Hz for an RPM of 1500, should be 225Hz (i.e. 9 cycles per rotation, and 25 rotations per second).

Unless you are referring to eyeing only a single magnet, the rotations per second is 21.66, and with 9 cycles per rotation = 195Hz created by all 9 magnets.

So I suspect Romero's scope shot is showing a wave form frequency of between 150Hz and 300Hz.

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

tExB=qr
1/10077696 the speed of light is 216 Hz

Group: Guest
I thought there were 8 magnets on this thing?

Doesn't matter. I blew off the math to get to the punch line because I had people interrupting me every 30 seconds.

Sorry. I couldn't wait any longer for somebody to link this to Schumann  ;D

Bad call. :-[

You're right, 8 magnets, 9 coils...I was too lazy to check.

Doesn't matter, we're still in the ballpark.

Someone interrupting you every 30s? I thought all your kids were already grown and out of the house?  ;D

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

tExB=qr
Schumann...

The plot thickens...

That's right!  :D Good observation guys...the shoe-man was obviously involved in helping Romero with his 3rd video.
 O0

You're right, 8 magnets, 9 coils...I was too lazy to check.

Doesn't matter, we're still in the ballpark.

Someone interrupting you every 30s? I thought all your kids were already grown and out of the house?  ;D

Still have one lounge lizard. That one isn't interrupting. It is my company cell phone. 24/7 on-call so I'm still at work even when I'm at home.

That's right!  :D Good observation guys...the shoe-man was obviously involved in helping Romero with his 3rd video.
 O0

I don't think the shoe-man was very helpful with that one. Romero was barefoot. I think the shoe-man stole all his shoes since they were also OU..

Ok. It looks like it is my bed time. Everything I say and do is stupid.....

I don't think the shoe-man was very helpful with that one. Romero was barefoot. I think the shoe-man stole all his shoes since they were also OU..

Ok. It looks like it is my bed time. Everything I say and do is stupid.....

I was alluding more to the notion that the shoe-man was there picking up Romero's shoes for repair, and hence the bare feet. The shoe-man therefore hung out for a bit to make sure Romero didn't slip and fall while carrying the big gyro across that nice patch of wood flooring, but you're right; he should have given the camera to the shoe-man. ;)

In terms of everything said and done being stupid....that's always the response Rose gives me for some reason.  ???

In terms of everything said and done being stupid....that's always the response Rose gives me for some reason.  ???

Rose is not Romero and I think you're being unfair. Common sense should have persuaded you that no one will spend hundreds of British pounds every month and then go onto replicate a next generation Mark2 Muller so to try impress others and dig a deeper hole for himself. Seriously. btw, why are the knowledgeable people on this forum so 'into' Romero's bits and pieces if it's all charlatan practice? Surely the so call video sleuth has convinced everyone it is fraud by now?

cheers
chrisC

I'm being unfair about what exactly?

Sorry, I don't understand what you are going on about Chris ???

We're not mixing Rose and Romero up, it was a comment in passing. And I've made no intentional comment to pupu Romero.

Chill a little man.  8)

Chill a little man.  8)

Sorry 99. It was my fault. I misread and typed too quick. Pls accept my apology - had a bad day!

chrisC

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Bad day here all over the place except in overunity mindset. Now I get a feeling of how Tesla felt.
Back to the modulation and the Schumann frequency....

What I sensed is the thickness of the environment being churned like the thickening of cream to butter. At the correct specifications the swirling of the field appears. Looks like ROUK got this and although his scope shot didn't show any numbers the rpm starts the whole calculation process. Instead of smacking coils for chaos the gentle pushing gets the intended harmonics. This could be what ROUK alluded to that there is something else going on. The underlying feedback appears when any material is moved at the correct frequency: sympathetic vibratory physics. This also connects the Schumann with Shauberger. I just shit my pants.

Makes a rotating field in the TPU and the two transformer oscillation more plausible now.

Today will be a better day.

Today will be a better day.

Today IS a better day!

Let anyone thinking otherwise suffer the consequences  >:-)

Cheers Chris,

No Problem. It was a bit of a strange day yesterday :)

Just a thought.....

Has anyone ever perform spectral analysis if a waveform from the picture of a scope shot?

I'm tempted to enter the picture into my AWG to look at relationships between frequencies on an FFT, if not the actual frequencies.

Indeed WW,

If and when I can achieve that wave form in my sim (I've asked bolt to try an recall how he did it), then I'll be able to do the FFT on it.

Incidentally,

I suspect that lower frequency modulation present in the wave form is 50/60Hz noise.

3x 50/60 is 150/180Hz (range of the output rail frequency).

tExB=qr
Was it ever confirmed that Romero's generator stops working when it is flipped over, or is that still inconclusive?

Also, If the rotor is a little "off", I don't think this will cause the votlage bias modulation that we are seeing in the scope trace.  Rather I would expect to see changes in the amplitude of the pulses, not the whole trace to move do to differences in the rotor magnets.

On the other hand, I would expect to see voltage bias modulation if he is coupling to the ambiant aether to some degree.

EM asked Romero about his scope connection as he thought it might be mains noise too -and he concluded that is probably was not.

All good points.

However, my 'WaveWatcher' handle is quite true.

I have been performing ESA (Electric Signature Analysis) and MSA (Magnetic Signature Analysis) since the 70's. Much of the requirements for those tasks are not documented. Documented or not, the rule is 'start with what you see then figure out how to see what you don't'.

A slowly undulating stream of waveforms is also indicative of precession. The confirmation will be how is that undulation relating to the other frequencies and at what relative angle?

I identified and located a string of reflective orbital balloons once as the reason for multiple direction finding signatures on a covert phase modulated transmission once  8)

And that was with tube-based equipment at multiple locations during the late 70's. (Try measuring Faraday rotation for distance calculations with a tube set and see what you get  :D )

Give me a flux change and I'll figure how it was made  ;)

Oh well, I was useful in my youth  :(

tExB=qr
A slowly undulating stream of waveforms is also indicative of precession. The confirmation will be how is that undulation relating to the other frequencies and at what relative angle?

"precession" of what?

"precession" of what?

Who knows?

Could be the wobble of a rotor, relative rotation of a change in flux density (dielectric or electric), precession of an elliptical or radial field. Normally, it is related to mechanics.

tExB=qr
Who knows?

Could be the wobble of a rotor, relative rotation of a change in flux density (dielectric or electric), precession of an elliptical or radial field. Normally, it is related to mechanics.

The rotor is plastic with magnets in it.  This constitutes a change in flux density by it's very design.

Regarding the waveform, seems to me if he took it at the generator coil and if the coils were still connected to the FWBR, but the DC side was not connected or loaded, the wave should be different, more spiky.

I would be curious to see @peterae doing a test to see the waveform.

1) Put the scope across one generator coil with FWBR connected as normal and no load on the dc output rail. Take a photo of the waveform.

2) Same thing but this time again no load but apply a 12 volts dc supply to the dc output rail as if it was pre-connected to the battery. Take a photo.

3) Same thing as #2 but now apply load. Take a photo.

@poynt99

About your post on the Wire X thread, I will respond tonight when I return from work.

Have a good day.

wattsup

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-14, 18:22:26