PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 19:30:49
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Author Topic: Romerouk's Muller Replication  (Read 492879 times)
Group: Guest
@cheappower2012
Please leave Muller daughter alone, there is no connection at all with her in what happened, it is only my fault, I should have  kept my mouth shut.
I respect her for what she does and follow her father work. How many ladies we have in this field??? very few and that makes her special.
She has also encouraged all to try and replicate the original Muller Dynamo.
The device I built was not 100% Muller arrangement only even/uneven magnets and coils, even that was not as Bill Muller sugested, I should I had 8 magnets and 7 coils to keep it to the original.
I will not comment that device anymore, fake is fine if is not is fine too.
I moved away from that device, why don't you all  who believe that is only a simple dynamo move away too?
There are so many other devices that can be replicated, many of them much more easy and cheap to be built.

Best regards,
Romero

So mr Romerouk so should add you to my list of betrayers of mankind
along with SM creator of the tpu.Well if your thinking theres free energy everywhere
in every device there isn't only a few are real.With out a source of alternate energy
there will be very hard times for a lot of people,and a lot of people will die,
think about that one.I really do not understand you,why did you do this,did you
really think you were going to post an overunity device and everybody was going to thank you
there are government agents ready to stop you possibly kill you and your family.People that are making
 billions off the energy industry,would have no trouble hiring a hitman.
Also you have demoralized a lot of people so when another device that will come sometime in the future,
people will remember this one, and think another phony device,I'm not building it.

@cheappower2012
this was nothing compared with other devices already discovered and presented recently.
The future energy is not going to come from any devices like this, this one had a lot of problems and had a lot of limitations.
If you consider that me, SM, Kapanadze and others are  betrayers of mankind what will you do? It is so easy to talk when you are not in my position.
If you have to chose between you and all others what will you chose?. In an ideal world 'maybe' will chose the others but this world is far from ideal, we are all struggling, including me.

Regards,
Romero

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
A question for Romero will you be demonstrating free energy again soon with another device and share the results and the design.

@cheappower2012

Stop with the Valium act. There is no MIB, no need to scare anyone here because they already know this was faked, no need to pull Mr. Muller and his family into this because they have nothing to do with it. Don't bring in humanity, betrayal of humanity, millions of starving children, etc., into this. It's like saying one bowl of soup will feed the world. Just stick to the facts.

@chrisC

Hint: To go out for Halloween as a King's Jester, just go as you are.

Either you have no idea on the context of his reply to my question or you are willfully neglecting the context and just shooting off your mouth. You are not aware that before Romero started looking at all my posts at OU, Mr. @plengo brilliantly removed my posts from the Muller thread. Those posts with the photos of the exact X Wires (as well as those even better ones posted by @none) going down the hole. NOT UNDER OR ANYWHERE ELSE. At that point Romero thought we were just blindly guessing about the X Wire going down the hole because he DID NOT HAVE the opportunity to see the proof. Hence his response saying "they are going to the bottom coil" which is in fact partially true. THERE ARE FOUR WIRES. YES TWO ARE GOING TO THE BOTTOM COIL LIKE ALL THE OTHER BOTTOM COILS, BUT THE TWO X WIRES ARE GOING DOWN THE HOLE. That is reality. You can cling to your own delusions as you wish, that is your problem. You on the other hand just wait around until @EM posts some illogical rendition and you immediately pounce on me with your same junk. Worth? What the hell do you know about worth to attack the one @member that is really working for the builders.

@EM

Wrong again.

May I suggest if you have some time available to do a sound scan of Video2 and Videos3 to try and see what the difference in rpm of the rotor is between each. This way the answer will secure your apprehensions and you will know you did the checking yourself.

Look, I know it is not good news, but it is not bad news, because now guys can concentrate on what really matters. From day one, Romero said the videos were faked. He said it and he meant it. I did not say it. He did. I am only proving him RIGHT. So.................since when is proving that someone is right, so WRONG? lol

Guys at OU are not aware of this yet and I will not post in their thread anymore as I had promised. Let them find out when they may. @Plengo posted a question lately but I can't remember which page but it did show he is starting to think twice now. Wow, that's an innovation. So let @plengo tell them as he is the moderator there.

I will repeat this. When he was responding to my posts on OU, he had no clue to the amount of information that was already in hand otherwise he would not have given such flimsy responses. When @Plengo removed my posts , he also removed Romeros' chance to realize the level of what we are witnessing. That's why when he answered about the Wire X in Video 1 going to the battery, he said "but not directly". They were in fact directly. That's why he challenged me to find more wires because he was not even aware of how close we can see things.

All he has to do is come clean. Then he will earn my respect and guys can have the true choice to move on with this build.

@romerouk

I know you must hate my guts and you may have every right too. But you cannot blame me for looking twice and trying to get to some reality for the builders, regardless of the final effect. You made a big mistake to try and trick those videos, but there are so many others on youtube doing the same thing so you thought you would get away with making a practical joke. But it started to take on a life of its own. Instead of clarifying your joke right away with proof, you then made Video 2, then Video 3. You got caught up in the checkmate. Checkmate because now so many started building and you could no longer tell them the truth otherwise you feared the consequences. So for a few months now guys are just turning around in circles. So you see why I put so much energy into looking at your videos. I know you did not expect it but now you are free because I made the decision for you. With proof so guys cannot deny the facts.

I am not saying your build was not nice as others have made the same and are now playing with a really nice toy to learn things. Eventually when they get to AOAO and cascading coils or pulsing drives through a primary transformer, it will get even more interesting, but first guys have to know to start looking at other ways to drive this toy. They will not look at anything else unless they are convinced the Videos are not real. So you can blame me all you want. I was only doing what we do here on OU forums and this is look close, analyze to better understand and work out the logic.

wattsup

---------------------------

@romerouk
All devices that are real conform to a certain configuration,that's the only reason that I would consider that yours worked,the muller device can not work,the Kapanadze also can't work.This is the reason why I don't bother to post things here.I already saw that your device would have a lot of limitations,such as lack of great power output,possibly erratic in operation however because no one has posted  complete instructions on a working device a lot of people here were hoping that it was a real working free energy device a starting point to a more powerful device.One thing i wondered would people coperate on building a free energy device,this was answered,however the instructions must be totally complete.You have to do what you have to
protect your self and your family,however you should not have held back on information
from the start,safety is in the number of devices made they can't kill everybody or threaten everybody.

@wattsup you need to stop calling people frauds,weren't you one of the fools that worked on the tpu for years and got nowhere,couldn't even identify the current meter used in the sm video.chrisC calling you a rabid dog might have been a correct statement on hes part.

@wattsup
I don't hate you at all, everything is beneficial is some ways, trust me, I hate no one, critics are always welcome.

Regards,
Romero

@wattsup you need to stop calling people frauds,weren't you one of the fools that worked on the tpu for years and got nowhere,couldn't even identify the current meter used in the sm video.chrisC calling you a rabid dog might have been a correct statement on hes part.

When you talk about looking at the TPU, everyone here did, not only me. Everyone, so you are in fact talking to everyone with your junk and not only to me. Good for you. So, what were you doing during the TPU threads to better  understand the devices? Wait, I can't hear your answer. If you want to call me a rabid dog for not taking flack and not biting on the poisoned dog bone, no problem.

@romerouk

@wattsup
I don't hate you at all, everything is beneficial is some ways, trust me, I hate no one, critics are always welcome.
Regards, Romero

Trust in not easy to give. It must be earned by ones actions and how they deal with their misdeeds. At this stage I would say trusting is a little premature. I need some reasons to trust so when you are ready to spill the beans, please feel at home here. I have no personal problem with you but only hope that guys can work things out on the same level playing field and not based on illusions. It's up to you.

wattsup

---------------------------

@wattsup
Your problem is finding everything to be fake, only two of SM devices are fake,the rest are real.
I watched your video on the garage tpu,from that I figured how to duplicate it exactly,also the 4 inch tpu exactly using parts from the time the video was made.
You have a nasty attitude,one thing is common to everybody that was on the tpu threads you don't listen,theres no point in telling you anything, the concepts would only confuse you because there very different from what SM said.I don't follow the rule that SM can't lie or wants you to be able to build a tpu or all tpu's are fake.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
(Hello Marco.)

There are a few devices that are detailed enough to build and have a high probability of success:

1. Correa PAGD: proven and detailed
2. Aspden's concentric capacitor generator: detailed, unproven
3. Both Spheric's devices: detailed, unproven
4. Ed Gray's tube/motor: details may be deliberately erroneous, but proven

The following are sketchy on details:
4. TPU
5. Hendershot
6. Moray

I have yet to see an OU magnet motor that is real, and doubt they can exist.  This rules out several supposedly OU devices.

Pick one and start hammering...

tExB=qr
I forgot to include the Kapanadze Garden Device (green box).

I think this worked on the same principle as Aspden describes in his patents.  So, Kapanadze didn't give details, but Aspden did.  Kap drives the middle coil and collects between the ground and outer coil (which is open).

The basic premise in my terms: A change in scalar density induces charge separation.

Group: Professor

@cheappower2012
Please leave Muller daughter alone, there is no connection at all with her in what happened, it is only my fault, I should have  kept my mouth shut.
I respect her for what she does and follow her father work. How many ladies we have in this field??? very few and that makes her special.
She has also encouraged all to try and replicate the original Muller Dynamo.
The device I built was not 100% Muller arrangement only even/uneven magnets and coils, even that was not as Bill Muller sugested, I should I had 8 magnets and 7 coils to keep it to the original.
I will not comment that device anymore, fake is fine if is not is fine too.
I moved away from that device, why don't you all  who believe that is only a simple dynamo move away too?
There are so many other devices that can be replicated, many of them much more easy and cheap to be built.

Best regards,
Romero

Thank you, Romero, for jumping in here and clarifying this --  "Please leave Muller daughter alone, there is no connection at all with her in what happened,"
I have communicated with Carmen Muller and found her to be intelligent and cooperative.  
Frankly, I'm quite disgusted by the level of unfounded and accusatory remarks here (unlike OU.com);
I appreciate Romero's calm and insightful responses.

@cheappower2012
this was nothing compared with other devices already discovered and presented recently.
The future energy is not going to come from any devices like this, this one had a lot of problems and had a lot of limitations.
If you consider that me, SM, Kapanadze and others are  betrayers of mankind what will you do? It is so easy to talk when you are not in my position.
If you have to chose between you and all others what will you chose?. In an ideal world 'maybe' will chose the others but this world is far from ideal, we are all struggling, including me.

Regards,
Romero

I would like to ask Romero what "other devices already discovered and presented recently" he is alluding to...  I'm curious what devices you are thinking of, that may be better than the "RomeroUK" device...   (Thanks, Grumpy...)

@PhysicsProf
For your information professor when someone hides information everybody is on the suspect list.
As for OU ask a question get put on moderation because someone didn't like your question.
If you have a problem with me address it to me otherwise shut your trap. >:(

@wattsup
Your problem is finding everything to be fake, only two of SM devices are fake,the rest are real.
I watched your video on the garage tpu,from that I figured how to duplicate it exactly,also the 4 inch tpu exactly using parts from the time the video was made.
You have a nasty attitude,one thing is common to everybody that was on the tpu threads you don't listen,theres no point in telling you anything, the concepts would only confuse you because there very different from what SM said.I don't follow the rule that SM can't lie or wants you to be able to build a tpu or all tpu's are fake.

@cheappower2012

Well, after all these posts, one thing is certain.  It's quite pointless trying to reason with a stone.

Forest Gump was correct in saying, 'Stupid as stupid does'.

cheers

chrisC

There is no MIB...

wattsup

BULLSH*T!

@PhysicsProf
For your information professor when someone hides information everybody is on the suspect list.
As for OU ask a question get put on moderation because someone didn't like your question.
If you have a problem with me address it to me otherwise shut your trap. >:(

I don't know what your problem is, CP, but Romero clarified that his visit did not involve "Muller's daughter".
I have spoken to her by phone, and found out that she is intelligent and cooperative.  Knowledgeable and open.
Have you talked to her?

We should be on the same team, CP, but try to force me to "shut my trap" as you say, and you'll find me quite vocal.

@PhysicsProf  ''I would like to ask Romero what "other devices already discovered and presented recently" he is alluding to...  I'm curious what devices you are thinking of, that may be better than the "RomeroUK" device...  ''

Andrea Rossi's E-Cat Energy Catalyzer is confirmed and that is really powerful. Aviso is another one that I personally believe is true.
Magnacoasters I believe is true but has a lot of issues that I hope he can resolve, heat and controlling the device is not as easy as we think. The heat there is not comming so much  from the coils but from the magnets.
Kapanadze I believe is working 100%, again some problems and lots of radiation, difficult to control but working.
Multiple Angular Force Generator is working and most of devices that are using the benefit of gravity.
In the end but not last, Adams motor/generator, the simplest one, is working too but people are not paying attention to the details.
The list can continue... Most of the people are looking to get results without understanding the principle of the device they are working on, patience is another problem.
You don't need to be a doctor in science to try to understand then apply, actually a doctor in science have more chance to fail.
If Tesla, Hendershot, Moray,... did what they did at that time and invented so many beautiful things, with limited access to info drawings, test equipment, components, then we should be much more advanced these days when we have access to everything.
Anyway, this is only my opinion.

Best regards,
Romero

I'm reasonably convinced that Romero faked the video. Others are just as convinced that he did not. Its not worth arguing about and getting nasty with each other. A video can so easily be faked, so they are of little use in trying to show proof of self-running. That said, those people that are still enjoying building their wheels will form their own opinions as their replications develop and will acknowledge or dismiss naysayers as they see fit, so forcing one's opinions on others is pointless.

Hoppy

@PhysicsProf  ''I would like to ask Romero what "other devices already discovered and presented recently" he is alluding to...  I'm curious what devices you are thinking of, that may be better than the "RomeroUK" device...  ''

Andrea Rossi's E-Cat Energy Catalyzer is confirmed and that is really powerful. Aviso is another one that I personally believe is true.
Magnacoasters I believe is true but has a lot of issues that I hope he can resolve, heat and controlling the device is not as easy as we think. The heat there is not comming so much  from the coils but from the magnets.
Kapanadze I believe is working 100%, again some problems and lots of radiation, difficult to control but working.
Multiple Angular Force Generator is working and most of devices that are using the benefit of gravity.
In the end but not last, Adams motor/generator, the simplest one, is working too but people are not paying attention to the details.
The list can continue... Most of the people are looking to get results without understanding the principle of the device they are working on, patience is another problem.
You don't need to be a doctor in science to try to understand then apply, actually a doctor in science have more chance to fail.
If Tesla, Hendershot, Moray,... did what they did at that time and invented so many beautiful things, with limited access to info drawings, test equipment, components, then we should be much more advanced these days when we have access to everything.
Anyway, this is only my opinion.

Best regards,
Romero

Thanks for your response, Romero.  I think we have much to learn together, and pls don't hold it against me that I'm a "doctor in science".  I'm an experimentalist, and I've shown a willingness to challenge scientific (and political) dogma throughout my career.  (I was early-retired, at the age of 57, from my university for challenging certain dogmas...)

At the same time, I believe in rigor in conducting measurements -- and in repeatability as a measure of true scientific progress.

I'm particularly curious regarding the Adams motor/generator from your list -- any references would be appreciated.

Maybe this was posted before here, I am not sure.Requires time to read and don't skip the rows.
Adams info:
@PhysicsProf
please forgive me, no offense but I have a good friend science teacher who  under no circumstances will believe free energy generator exists.

Romero

welcome to the forum romeroUK, its a little quieter than OU.com but does not lack in fiery conversations  :)

@wattsup,

I'll give you an example why I'm not wrong, as you say.   You have not accounted for all the wires going in and out from under the device, as I asked you to in the beginning, and not doing so has lead you to believe there are wires going under the table.   If you do a careful accounting of all the wires, assuming the bottom coil takes 2 wires, you will realize everything is ok.

Keep in mind these points as you observe:

1)  Romero uses wires of different colors to connect with the bottom coils.   He uses an orange black pair, a red black pair, and black black pair (1A and 1B, and 2A and 2B, on my drawing),   and also a red orange pair.

2)  Some wires curve under the device and come back out, see wire 3 and 4

Now, if I were going to fake this do you think I would have an obvious wire pair going from top down under?  NO,  I would have an extension from one of the bottom coils, that nobody can see.  

EM

[EDIT:   Please note that these images are from Video 1, not 2.  Later on it becomes clear to me that wattsup is talking about video 2 where the wires go down under the table ]
« Last Edit: 2011-07-17, 04:37:37 by EMdevices »

tExB=qr
Romero

Was there a bias in the output?

Aspden-Adams Motor Patent:  GB2282708

Oh! I forgot "Tesla": OU, difficult details

EDIT: Aspden lecture on his motor patent - says it has to be OU

Thanks for your response, Romero.  I think we have much to learn together, and pls don't hold it against me that I'm a "doctor in science".  I'm an experimentalist, and I've shown a willingness to challenge scientific (and political) dogma throughout my career.  (I was early-retired, at the age of 57, from my university for challenging certain dogmas...)

At the same time, I believe in rigor in conducting measurements -- and in repeatability as a measure of true scientific progress.

I'm particularly curious regarding the Adams motor/generator from your list -- any references would be appreciated.

@PhysicsProf

Just in case you missed this one.  It's real.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4967330n

cheers
chrisC

I don't think anyone can say he missed it  ;D

The potential is exciting...  he says.  Thanks Chris, interesting 60 minute show.
                                                                                 NickZ

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 19:30:49