OverUnity Research

Benches => Grumage => Topic started by: Grumage on 2015.02.06, 17:06:26

Title: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.02.06, 17:06:26
Dear All.

I was in conversation with Chet earlier today and whilst he is under 2 foot of snow I have Snowdrops in bloom. Temperature 4 deg C.

I just thought that it would be nice to share this years natural unfolding with everyone.

The attached photo was taken at 1500 hrs GMT. Our brook, Black Brook wending it's weary way to the River Alyn, is captured in the background.

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2015.02.06, 21:20:20
Grum
tomorrow I will send a shot of My brook....
its like Mount Snow around here ,and more coming.....I could use some of TinMans 42C at the moment.... :'(
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.02.07, 00:38:47
Chet, careful what you wish for. Here's a phone camera dodgy panorama from Central Queensland Aus. almost right on the "Tropic of Capricorn", we get lots of sun and/rain, during summer the sun is so strong it stings the skin then it rains a torrential downpour and when the sun comes back out it's like living in a sauna with the sun on you as well when outside. It can get truly oppressive, but I don't like the cold. This area looks nice in a picture, but being here takes the edge off at times because of the humidity and heat together, not sure if Tinman's area gets tropical like here. So far this year not too bad, I've got free air con now. Thank the heavens for that.

I've never seen snow in real life, it doesn't snow here ever but we do get hailstorms and serious electrical storms. Downright scary when you live on the top of a ridgeline on a mountain.

Good luck with the heavy snow, take care. I feel for ya. I see it on the Telly, looks nasty cold there.

P.S. Oh I forgot the deadly snakes, you can take some heat if you take some snakes as well, you can have all the eastern brown snakes and Taipans over 3 feet long. hehehe
Tinman might have some Tiger snakes or Death Adders if you want them as well.  O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2015.02.07, 01:03:40
Farmhand
Yes it Looks beautiful ....however I know what you mean about the heat and humidity,it gets hard to breathe if you exert yourself.[at least if your not adjusted to it]

one thing about  snow, you have to shovel it ....The _boys_ use to complain that it was Too cold outside to shovel...
I handed them a shovel and said "here grab a furnace" ten minutes with this and you'll be taking cloths off do to the heat...worked every time  O0

may I ask how you get free Aircond?

thx for the pic

Chet
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.02.07, 10:37:19
Chet the free Air con is a bit tongue in cheek, someone else paid for the unit and fitted it, the power here is virtually free last bill for three months was about $40.00,
grid tie solar array almost gave a zero bill. The next one will be credit I think. More sun now and the majority of power being used during the day.
Better to aim for a zero bill than try to make money from exporting power. In my opinion, depends on the tariff.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.02.07, 13:34:25
Dear contributors.

Many thanks for getting this thread off to a good start. I feel there should always be a little time spent just kicking back and enjoying life as best we can. I was very lucky to be given a second chance, so to speak !!

Farmhands photo made me so envious, I could feel the warmth oozing out of my monitor, snakes? No worries, we have kept a few over the years. Funny though, Oz seems to be the receptacle for a much greater diversity of dangerous critters than anywhere else.
I sometimes wonder whether it was some sort of ancient experiment ?? Oooh, moving into the area of theology, I think I'll pass !!   ;)

Keep em coming.  O0

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2015.02.07, 14:23:04
Well im off on vacation tomorrow.
Here is a couple of snaps of where we are heading. I have been delivering freight to this place for a year now,and have never seen the beaches lol.
Nearly the caribbean TJ lol.

See you all when i get back-->if i come back lol. O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: NerzhDishual on 2015.02.07, 22:52:51

Where are these pictures from???
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: NerzhDishual on 2015.02.07, 23:09:29

Answer:

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: PhysicsProf on 2015.02.08, 00:27:14
Beautiful, Nerzh!
You live in Normandy, right?
(sorry if I got that wrong!)

Steve
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.02.08, 15:44:20
Quote from: PhysicsProf on 2015.02.08, 00:27:14
Beautiful, Nerzh!
You live in Normandy, right?
(sorry if I got that wrong!)

Steve

Dear NerzhDishual .

Stunning !!  Love the sound of that sausage !!   ;)  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mol%C3%A8ne

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.02.08, 16:44:32
NerzhDishual, Those are some really nice images.

Is it ok to use them as wallpapers screen savers ect. ?
I've got a thing for rocks and vistas.

The picture with the big pebbles is very interesting to look at.
..



Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: NerzhDishual on 2015.02.08, 17:50:33

Hi people,
Thanks for your feed back.
Some answers:

@PhysicsProf: I live in Brittany. ;)

@Grumage: Yes, Molène smoked sausage is known worldwide. ;D

@Farmhand: A lot of genuine and not copyrighted pictures here:
http://freenrg.info/Free_Pictures/ (http://freenrg.info/Free_Pictures/)
Notably: http://freenrg.info/Free_Pictures/Molene/ (http://freenrg.info/Free_Pictures/Molene/)

Cheers,
Jean
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2015.02.16, 18:13:18
Well
Its not much of a pic however you get the idea ...
one is of two pieces of equipment sitting sadly
in the snow ,the other shot is back towards My house from the
hoop building [which was being crunched]
lots of snow here ,still removing 3 feet from the
roof of my Motherinlaws empty house ,she hasn't
moved in yet and when the house is not heated
the snow doesn't melt and can crush big spans
quite easily... :D
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: evolvingape on 2015.02.16, 18:22:56
If 3 foot of snow dropped on the UK the entire country would grind to halt, we had a few inches not many years ago and people could not cope. The government ran out of grit for the roads within 24 hours and it was a complete shambles. If we are entering a new Maunder Minimum as some scientists are now saying most in the UK will struggle to survive. Personally I do not like the snow, not got the body fat to cope with it, and I am in favour of "Global Warming", pity it is a lie not backed by the data!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maunder_Minimum
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.02.16, 18:30:57
Dear Chet.

Many thanks for the photos. The last time I personally saw snow that deep was the winter of 62/63. I was 7 years old !!

As EA says, these days Britain would grind to a halt !! Back then I still had to attend school.

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2015.02.16, 18:37:48
Here's a pic of my Brook [covered over with snow  :o]
it runs through the whole pic from right to left at the treeline.
and one other building off to the side which still needs
clearing ,  gotta do "Moms" first  >:(

speaking of which...heading back to Moms Now for more
toiling ....

so now you fellows know why I want to hide in
Mr Caribbeans suitcase when he goes to that balmy island... O0

Chet
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: kampen72 on 2015.02.16, 18:52:44
Dear Chet,

thanks for sharing these pictures, beautiful and I like your place and I love the snow.

Alex
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2015.02.16, 18:58:05
Alex
Thanks , I will gladly send you all you need... ;D

Chet
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2015.02.16, 19:06:35
Vladimir

those yellow flowers are mimosa or am I mistaken. If it is, mine is fully out now, I will take a photo tomorrow

Not too warm here, well it did go up to 19c the other day :D, but today 14c and I'm feeling cold ;D

Did see snow here one year, lasted 24hrs only. Just 80km up the road there is half a meter and a ski resort, I can do sking and sun myself on the beach all in one hour :D :D :D

regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.02.19, 10:33:53
I might need to learn how to fly before the morning, we got a cat 4 cyclone expected to intensify to cat 5 cyclone "Marcia" should be here just before daylight, should get about a half a meter of rain from it as well as wind gusts up to 250 to 280 Kph maybe more if it keeps intensifying. This is when I'm glad I'm a fussy builder of buildings.

Sometimes the small ones are more damaging with the wind, but the big ones dump water like mad. This one is small but fairly intense wind gusts apparently.

Being dead on top of a mountain might be good because of less debris in the wind. Hopefully it'll calm down, and if it doesn't I hope nothing or no one gets killed or badly injured. Spare phone and a wind up torch/radio in my grab bag with a whole bunch of strong pain killers, they could be useful if someone is badly injured. I'll get a helmet, safety glasses that I can tape on  O0 and prepare some makeshift body armor just in case I need to change my position.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2015.02.19, 18:07:30
Wow farmhand, keep your head down. My sister is in New Zeland at the moment but far enough away.

The weather all over the world is strange at the moment, here in Europe the winters are getting shorter but big extreams. Here in Spain we have had up to 1.5mtrs of snow this winter and it has taken a week the clear some roads to villages higher up.

Here where I am in Valencia it has been very mild, a good job as use less oil for heating.

regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.02.19, 19:00:17
The eye is still a couple of hundred Klm's from here, I'm south east of Rockhampton, the rain is really starting to come down now but it should be light before the strong winds get to near here so that's a lot better to begin with, but it has intensified to cat 5. There's another in the Gulf up north so we can compare notes later, hahaha.

Oh and there is an occasional odd sounding thunder clap, they don't rumble just like a single "boom". Cool.

http://www.bom.gov.au/australia/meteye/?loc=QLD_FA001

..
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2015.02.20, 08:37:58
FarmHand
I hope you did OK with the twister,they can be really Dicey...
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2015.02.22, 08:39:27
I have rarely seen snow. Was a balmy 36deg here. Tinman, Farmhand and I form the Aussie triangle. We're each about 3 -4000 kms from each other. (https://scontent-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t31.0-8/1396881_10153298101272786_7053914285768814570_o.jpg) My sunrise.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.02.22, 10:47:01
Dear Jim.

Lovely photo, just wondering what that strange looking whitish Orange disc is ?? UFO ?   :)

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2015.02.22, 20:14:48
Lol
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.02.23, 12:00:23
Hi all, and wow that was an intense cyclone, the small town of Yeppoon right on the coast got the brunt at Cat 5 and the eye of the cyclone fairly much connected the dots between Yeppon then Rockhampton at Cat 3 then Here also at Cat 3 it was a bit different for us here on the mountain near Mt Morgan town, by the time the cyclone got here the eye had distorted into a south to north oval and we experienced the full force of the wind just on the edge of the eyewall  for the entire time with no real letup it just got stronger and stronger and at first the winds from the east were only brief before they turned and we got about 1.5 hours of gusts up to seemed like about 180 to 220 Kph then the last 20 minutes or so were very destructive winds must have been over 250 Kph.

Lots of damage, only just got mobile service from the main carrier Telstra. Will be no grid power for maybe a week or more here, no injuries or casualties at all in this cyclone but after the one in NT a child got an electrical burn, 1 injury. Not bad considering the destruction and flooding. I only found 1 injured bird which was a Sulphur Crested Cockatoo, it's branch came down and it's head was flat on top and it was drenched and docile, but I wasn't sure if they naturally have a flat head or not so I put it in a cage and by morning it's feathers were all dry and it screamed at me while climbing the wire so I let it go and it flew off but hung around because it flock is away, seems fine.

I heard there was over 1000 spans of power lines down with trees on them across the entire destruction zone, and we are a small backwater place so we'll be low priority. Some people are falling to pieces because they must throwout their food and don't know what to do, "panicking", but I'll bet most of them have blown the cost of several generators over the past few years. Truckloads of generators are being sold like hotcakes. Even our generator suffered some kind of failure I think due to the horizontal rain. So we had to make do with a 2.2 KVA genny which we had to reclaim back from friends for a couple of days which is not wired up to the house so leads everywhere and didn't get it back till day after, I'm in an outbuilding so I'm just using battery lights and my Android Tablet with a TV dongle, I can watch TV for about 5 Watts. Because the grid tie solar array is out of service my small solar array charging batteries came in very handy first night with no power, the folks up at the house were chuffed when I took a battery and inverter up and turned on the telly for them to watch the news.  ^-^ And to think they often make fun at me for my ways and insistence on having a bunch of big batteries always ready to use. A new 6 KVA genny was fired up today. So we're set again.

We have 35 000 liters of rain water, fresh eggs every day and animals to butcher if we need to but it won't come to that, we need them to keep the bush at bay.

I'll make up a short video of some of the more interesting footage I shot from my patio and side door during the early part of the cyclone, I didn't film the worst of it because it was just too dangerous, we got zero damage to buildings but next door is trashed and lost the roof. My TV antenna didn't even move on my Bunkhouse.
All my goat huts are all still in tact and without damage as well. The electric fence is a mess though. There is so much tree on the ground and it's so damn hot and humid the animals don't go anywhere, if they chose they could just walk away.

We are now Cat 3 cyclone rated at this residence we required no help, pity the infrastructure isn't, even too much rain ruins the show for power and phones.

Looks like the darn thing is heading back up north out to sea, it would not surprise me if it turned around and intensified again after getting some more warm water into it. Not sure when I'll be able to upload the footage everything is on and off and will be for some time.  

..
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.03.01, 13:27:39
Dear All.

Hapus Dewi Sant.

Yes, today is St David's day. The patron saint of Wales.

Attached a view from our front window with most typical British weather!! Jim, can you send that UFO here please? :)

Iechyd da.

Grum.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Aking.21 on 2015.03.01, 15:53:33
Quote from: Grumage on 2015.03.01, 13:27:39
Dear All.

Hapus Dewi Sant.

Yes, today is St David's day. The patron saint of Wales.

Attached a view from our front window with most typical British weather!! Jim, can you send that UFO here please? :)

Iechyd da.

Grum.


Farmers love that weather.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Smudge on 2015.03.01, 17:16:46
@Grum,

Looks like you need to get your lawnmower out. :o

Smudge
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.03.02, 04:40:50
I stitched a short clip of the middle of the cyclone when the winds were not overly destructive. It was too dangerous to film the last 1/2 hour or so when all the real wild action was going on, after the wind died down I went to check my goats and they were already at work clearing the leaves and bark from the tree limbs that came down. Even the old wooden goat shack free standing all on it's own made from timber and tied together with # 8. wire "Cobb and Co." style is undamaged. My nice white car is now motley green stained by bruised and wet leaves stuck to it for four days.

At about 1:50 - 2:00 mins in the clip you can see the tree over in the paddock in the left of screen over the carport roof is bending almost to 90 degrees. On the front porch I was protected from the wind mostly but retreated when the door sucked shut.

Clip of some windy weather Marcia.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6fOH_lMcQDQSlhGQWlDeFVhR3M/view?usp=sharing

..
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.08.18, 19:24:10
Dear All.

Well it's been a while since we lost our 14 year old Collie Charley but times a great healer!

I'd like you all to meet " Roo " ( Rupert ) an 8 week old German Shepard dog.

Here's to, I hope, another 10 years of fun with the family.  O0

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2015.08.18, 19:41:24
Grum
Very hard to not smile at a Puppy....
there is sooo much going on in that little brain 

Tis a handsome beast   O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2015.08.18, 20:00:10
Quote from: Grumage on 2015.08.18, 19:24:10
I'd like you all to meet " Roo " ( Rupert ) an 8 week old German Shepard dog.
That name befits him.  He is so serious !
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Matt Watts on 2015.08.18, 23:21:00
Quote from: Grumage on 2015.08.18, 19:24:10
Dear All.

Well it's been a while since we lost our 14 year old Collie Charley but times a great healer!

I'd like you all to meet " Roo " ( Rupert ) an 8 week old German Shepard dog.

Here's to, I hope, another 10 years of fun with the family.  O0

Cheers Grum.

PeeWee says hello.

Soon you'll be spending hours playing with him.  Hopefully I'll get to see it on Skype.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2015.08.19, 00:13:14
Hey Grumage

I have a couple border collies Mishka and Milo... best dogs one could ever hope to have. They are on anything that crosses our fence line one behind the other and are very protective. On the other hand they are the most docile dogs I have had and while they may bark they have absolutely no aggressive tendencies. In fact many times I find the cats sleeping next to or even on top of the dogs. This a strange one as well, when the cats had kittens whenever a kitten strayed from the barn the dogs would pick them up by the scruff of the neck like a cat would and carry them to the front step then bark a few times. In the one picture I have a not bad hay crop and the dogs are out there keeping an eye on things, lol.

AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Matt Watts on 2015.08.22, 04:40:49
AC, you reminded me of something I wanted to ask you.  Have you taken a look at this presentation?

http://www.checktheevidence.com/WBSmith/

The best items are in the audio links.  I really like listening to what he has to say and the ways he says it.  It gets me thinking and last I checked, that was a still a good thing.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.09.09, 14:30:40
Dear All.

Another generation, playing in the orchard. :)

Grandson Sam, Roo and T.

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2015.09.09, 15:15:13
Has anyone heard anything from or about Groundloop?

:(
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2015.09.09, 15:37:50
I did just send him an Email.
I hope he's doing well.[asked him to let us know]

Chet
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.09.09, 15:40:25
Quote from: TinselKoala on 2015.09.09, 15:15:13
Has anyone heard anything from or about Groundloop?

:(

Dear TK.

Good point!! For myself the adage " no news is good news " springs to mind. Perhaps Chet has a contact number?

It's fast approaching 12 years since my own episode, lowering the " life stress " is key to success.

Cheers Grum.

Oops, crossed post!! :)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.09.24, 13:04:11
Rooston, we have lift up!!

Looking all alert at 13 weeks.

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2015.09.25, 01:07:27
Roo is getting big ,a handsome beast indeed  O0

regarding Groundloop I have not gotten a response from his personal Email acc't ??
anyone have contact ??

thx
Chet
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Matt Watts on 2015.09.25, 02:13:05
Quote from: Grumage on 2015.09.24, 13:04:11
Rooston, we have lift up!!

Looking all alert at 13 weeks.

Cheers Grum.

O0

I miss his floppy ears already.   :)  Still got those big warm feet though.   ;)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2015.09.25, 21:58:10
Quote from: Chet K on 2015.09.09, 15:37:50
I did just send him an Email.
I hope he's doing well.[asked him to let us know]

Chet

Is there any news of Groundloop?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2015.09.25, 21:59:48
Quote from: Chet K on 2015.09.25, 01:07:27
Roo is getting big ,a handsome beast indeed  O0

regarding Groundloop I have not gotten a response from his personal Email acc't ??
anyone have contact ??

thx
Chet

Oh... that doesn't sound too good. I really hope he's OK and just on vacation or something. It would be good to hear from him.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2015.09.26, 01:42:32
Just sent another Email
I will start looking much harder next week

Chet
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Peterae on 2015.09.26, 06:50:56
I would not bother him too much for now, he probably has a lot on his mind, i am sure we will hear some news at some point.
All we can do right now is wish him a good recovery and hope he is on the mend.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2015.09.26, 13:36:54
Peter
It would not be that kind of bother or personal contact, ...
the recent passing of Mark E has frazzled me a bit and given Pause to
how we should act or treat each other in these mostly anonymous places.
and how would we ever know if someone passed on ??

as you are aware Groundloop stands out here and elsewhere with his contributions
and Kind heart, I truly have great affection for him and his work [as I am sure many here do].

to be clear It would just be a Closer "look" in places I don't even want to think about,  never mind actually going thru the Process.

respectfully

Chet

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.09.26, 15:51:24
Dear Peterae.

I have been wracking my brains out trying to remember Groundloop's home village then it suddenly dawned on me that we had been in the chatbox and he provided me a link to a site where he had his photos.

Are chatbox records kept ? Or do they disappear into the aether ?

Alex IS a great guy and I for one would like to see if we can get some more news about him.

Writing from experience of my own event, I was up and about 2 days later, and yes, having a crafty smoke underneath the hospital stairs !!  >:-)

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2015.10.06, 02:52:29
Quote from: Chet K on 2015.09.26, 13:36:54
Peter
It would not be that kind of bother or personal contact, ...
the recent passing of Mark E has frazzled me a bit and given Pause to
how we should act or treat each other in these mostly anonymous places.
and how would we ever know if someone passed on ??

as you are aware Groundloop stands out here and elsewhere with his contributions
and Kind heart, I truly have great affection for him and his work [as I am sure many here do].

to be clear It would just be a Closer "look" in places I don't even want to think about,  never mind actually going thru the Process.

respectfully

Chet



Has there been any success in finding out what has happened to Groundloop? 
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2015.10.06, 09:30:58
No one has heard back from him, we have been trying much harder to reach him this last week ...
it would seem his phone numbers are not working at this time [all four].

??

Not done looking though.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.10.06, 10:38:34
Dear All.

I sent an email to Groundloop from my non Google ISP, I know he's got a " thing " about "G " !!  No reply as yet.

Peterae, did you miss this post ? http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2783.msg52194#msg52194

Perhaps, if his location is known a simple call to the Police station would yield a result?

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Peterae on 2015.10.06, 16:23:20
I've got his postal address and gave that to Chet.

Phones not working, wow that dont sound good, hope he is OK
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2015.10.06, 18:52:42
Another leed is being pursued ,will keep you posted.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Matt Watts on 2015.10.07, 01:27:53
Quote from: Grumage on 2015.09.26, 15:51:24
Are chatbox records kept ? Or do they disappear into the aether ?

Should be something like:
http://www.overunityresearch.com/chat/?view=logs

Peter should have access.

Worst case they should still be stored in the database.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2015.10.07, 05:19:28
And what about ION ? I haven't seen him posting lately either and I heard he was feeling poorly too. Any news there?

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2015.10.07, 09:53:16
ION Is doing much better after the surgery ,should be home in a few days.
send him  a Pm .

Chet
PS
Good news On Groundloop ,He is still on the planet but has some very serious medical issues which need attention.
please keep him in your thoughts....

perhaps he may be able to update in the near future ?

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Mrumage on 2015.10.07, 21:09:41
My best To both.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2015.10.08, 03:00:35
So far the news is good.  For both ION and GroundLoop.

Thanks Chet!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ion on 2015.10.08, 04:39:30
Quote from: muDped on 2015.10.08, 03:00:35
So far the news is good.  For both ION and GroundLoop.

Thanks Chet!

Hi All

My condition is improving daily after surgery for a cancerous intestinal tumor, second one in three years.

Groundloop has a much worse condition, as open heart surgery is another matter entirely.

Thanks to all that sent best wishes and prayers, now we need to get them behind GL for procuring a transplant and a successful operation.

Kindest Regards
ION
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Peterae on 2015.10.08, 07:23:10
Good to hear you are doing well ION  O0

Wishes go to Groundloop for a speedy recovery as well.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2015.10.08, 07:31:38
Quote from: ION on 2015.10.08, 04:39:30
Hi All

My condition is improving daily after surgery for a cancerous intestinal tumor, second one in three years.

Groundloop has a much worse condition, as open heart surgery is another matter entirely.

Thanks to all that sent best wishes and prayers, now we need to get them behind GL for procuring a transplant and a successful operation.

Kindest Regards
ION

Hi ION, good to know you are OK, I had one removed just over two years ago and have a checkup every two years, all OK at the moment.

Hope you are up and about soon

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.10.08, 10:34:40
Dear All.

My apologies for my seemingly late response, we too have had a rather hectic start to the week as our " extra mature " Labrador ended up having surgery!!

Both Groundloop and Ion are in our thoughts, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2015.10.08, 15:18:35
So much pain for such good people :(
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: lost_bro on 2015.10.08, 17:11:21
Hello ION

Good to hear you're doing better and hope your back on your feet soon O0

Best of wishes to GL.......

take care, peace
lost_bro
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumpy on 2015.10.08, 19:37:15
Quote from: ION on 2015.10.08, 04:39:30
Hi All

My condition is improving daily after surgery for a cancerous intestinal tumor, second one in three years.

Groundloop has a much worse condition, as open heart surgery is another matter entirely.

Thanks to all that sent best wishes and prayers, now we need to get them behind GL for procuring a transplant and a successful operation.

Kindest Regards
ION

Glad to here you are doing well, but cancer twice in three years is worrisome.

Open heart surgery? Yikes!  Get well soon!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2015.10.11, 23:49:59
Geeze you blokes look after yourselves. I had my 50th party on the weekend. My sister made the cake and her husband made a jacobs ladder and homopolar motor to go with it.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2015.10.12, 07:31:40
Congratulations Jim, you are now officially a "codger" !   And may you have many more, and good health to enjoy them!



(Homopolar motor? Are you sure about that?)



I'm really glad to hear that Groundloop is still on the planet, and that ION is recovering well. My best wishes to them, and to all the rest of the fine folks young and old who make up this forum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.10.12, 10:15:43
Dear Jim.

Many happy returns mate!!

I told the dogs about your cake.    :)

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2015.10.12, 12:19:59
Thanks TK.  I'm probably wrong about it being homopolar but he said he only cleaned one end of the coil, which did not make sense to me and I did not get a chance to chat with him about it. If there is no current running through it why is it spinning. Any way he's a sparky so I'll ask him next week. Incidentally protip for blowing out candles on a birthday cake that has a Jacobs ladder in close proximity. Don't lean your shoulder into the Jacobs ladder as 9000volts has a bit of a tickle.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2015.10.12, 12:22:54
Thanks Grum
I told my dogs and they said zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2015.10.12, 15:13:03
Quote from: JimBoot on 2015.10.12, 12:19:59
Thanks TK.  I'm probably wrong about it being homopolar but he said he only cleaned one end of the coil, which did not make sense to me and I did not get a chance to chat with him about it. If there is no current running through it why is it spinning. Any way he's a sparky so I'll ask him next week. Incidentally protip for blowing out candles on a birthday cake that has a Jacobs ladder in close proximity. Don't lean your shoulder into the Jacobs ladder as 9000volts has a bit of a tickle.

Heh... Zaaap! Been there done that caught my Tshirt on fire.......   >:-)



(If it doesn't have any current running through it, why does it need a battery?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLxJm4Weesk
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2015.10.12, 16:09:09
Hey Jim
QuoteGeeze you blokes look after yourselves. I had my 50th party on the weekend. My sister made the cake and her husband made a jacobs ladder and homopolar motor to go with it.

Awesome cake Jim, I'm right behind you and turn 50 next month. It's strange how time just fly's by once we hit a certain age. We start to see "kids" who look like they should be in grade school driving cars, holding professional jobs and whooping it up in the bars, lol. I never thought I would be like this when I was almost 50 and in the last week and a half I installed 7000 sq/ft of metal roofing by myself on my house/garage and the neighbors. Not bad for an old fart about to turn 50 and to be honest I don't feel old yet. I mean I thought I would slow down and not be able to do all the things I used to be able to do but not much has changed in the last 20 years... I'm lucky and very thankful. I have come to believe old is relative and when we get tired of living and lose hope in the future and our abilities we get old...obviously we ain't there yet. I'm just as immature as I was 20 years ago and my wife can confirm this fact, lol.

In any case happy birthday Jim and may all of us have many more.


AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Mrumage on 2015.10.12, 22:17:56
A quote from a great man! We never get old it just our toys get more expensive.  :)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2015.10.12, 23:45:26
Quote from: TinselKoala on 2015.10.12, 15:13:03
Heh... Zaaap! Been there done that caught my Tshirt on fire.......   >:-)



(If it doesn't have any current running through it, why does it need a battery?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLxJm4Weesk

LOL alt.snakeoil you are indeed an old codger! Yeah at first I thought it was one of those motors but with the battery revealed it looked like the magnet was in series like a simple homopolar where you hang the screw off the magnet & battery. I'll find out what the hell he was talking about. At the time.. lets just say I was not a reliable witness.  >:-)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Itsu on 2015.10.24, 16:00:09

All,

i just received a phone call from Groundloop.

He is still in the hospital, but doing reasonable well and will have a laptop computer any time soon.
He will be able to post himself on this forum then, so this is very good news.

Regards Itsu

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2015.10.24, 16:11:43
OOH
That puts a very big smile on my face...

Thank you so much for that news !!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.10.24, 17:08:23
Dear Itsu.

Many thanks for sharing the news about dear Groundloop. Great to hear he's in a stable condition.  O0

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Peterae on 2015.10.24, 20:54:12
Great news, Thanks Itsu  O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: poynt99 on 2015.10.24, 22:08:29
 :D
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2015.10.25, 10:02:32
That's very good to hear O0 and yes the portable will be good company for him I think.

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2015.10.25, 15:57:41
Good to hear, indeed! Get well soon GL!  :)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ion on 2015.10.26, 11:58:47
My laptop was invaluable in whiling away the empty hours while I was recently hospitalized. Typing at a weird angle was a bit rough on the stitches, tho.

Get well, best wishes GL.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.11.01, 15:24:10
Good to hear folks are on the mend best wishes to them for a good recovery.

My own situation is going to change, I must leave the farm. The (black sheep) being myself cannot continue to reside with ignoramuses suffering from cognitive dissonance. Hopefully within a week or two I will be set up in another residence, then it will take me about a month to recover due to all my degenerated discs and failed cervical (neck) fusion (ACDF). By recovered I mean able to function without experiencing torturous pain after just driving my car for 30 minutes. Heavy pain will accompany me to my end as I will not take all the heavy drugs the doctors say I need, if I would take all the pills I am supposed to I would be like a zombie, or to better explain it I would be completely off my face 24/7. It's bad enough that after certain activities the pain becomes so bad it causes me to go into shock, then I have no real choice but to take the opioids and tranquilizers (muscle relaxants).

I had ross river fever and it went undiagnosed as my existing spinal problems cause such pain that the medico's blame everything on that. I also had a serious stomach issue (infection) that only resolved when I demanded a course of antibiotics for an apparent ear infection, they were blaming my stomach pain on the medications they gave me for the spine pain, but the medications were not to blame, the problem resolved after the antibiotic course but they still have no explanation about it and do care to give one or find one.

Sad thing is that many others are being abused by the medical system here as well. Many people call it the (Health Care system) I call it the (Health Don't Care system). Most of the people who call themselves health care professionals lack empathy and caring and some are simply cruel and careless as well as lazy and immune to any discipline following incidents of harming patients and/or simply failing to diagnose and treat serious medical problems.

Then they wonder why patients get frustrated and cause problems, on top of that the health "don't" care workers then blame the patients for their frustrations and label them as aggressive so as not to have to deal with them as well as impede any treatment that is needed. I have never been aggressive or violent with any health don't care worker ever, they are finding it difficult to continue with the problem patient line because I am now recording all interactions with them. Just the mention that I have recordings of past visits where problems have been caused by them is enough to shut their mouths about it. They deny that one of them would say a certain thing to me or any patient but I have proof that they have and do. The evidence is accumulating. I will soon be demanding to videotape via a bodycam all doctors visits and hospital visits so that i have evidence of what happens.

I am so disappointed with the lack of understanding and help from my own family that I intend to change my family name and disown all but one of them. My given name is who I am and who I am known as, so I will change my family name to the Swedish equivalent of my first given name. My oldest brother also has neck problems as he actually got his neck broken playing Rugby League, he understands in some way my issues but he got fixed up and even though his neck was fractured he got better, although he does have a degenerated disc. I have at least two additional ruptured discs in my neck as well as two discs removed and a fusion done to repair two discs that were completely "gone" from between the bones and squished toward and impinging on my spinal cord, I also have degenerated discs in my upper back as well as two very badly ruptured discs in my lower back. I can only describe the pain involved in all these problems acting up at the same time as Hell on Earth, My fingers and hands go numb, sometimes my legs stop working and I just have to go down and assume the fetal position for a time, luckily for me when my legs go it begins with a weird feeling in my pelvis which gives me warning that I must decompress my lower back immediately or I will end up on the ground involuntarily. Just recently even the right side of my face goes numb similar to after having a dental injection, kinda feels like just before the effect of the dental injection wears off, from the corner of my mouth to my ear. A bit disconcerting by not painful, it does cause me to bite the inside of my mouth though. grrrr

Such is Life. It's the only life I've got so I'm keeping it no matter what may come. If I am careful there can be some periods of relative productivity. However no more production here from me. They can do their own work now. From now on all my work will be for my own gains as the price fro me to do 8 hour work is high in both suffering and time incapacitated afterwards.

Stay healthy and look after your neck and back.

I rationalize my situation and condition by thanking the heavens that I am not in Iraq or Syria. At least I won't see my family/friends blown all over the place by some cowards bomb.

...
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.11.01, 20:10:47
Dear Farmhand.

I can only convey my sympathies to you. I have watched, from the other side of the fence, my wife's constant battle with pain. Like you, opiates make her so ill that the pain is a better option !!

Keep your chin up...... My wife is forever saying that there are far more people with worse situations...... But it's a bummer non the less.

My best wishes to you, Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2015.11.02, 03:08:12
Aye, I "second" and ditto what Grum has written.

The World Condition is deteriorating rapidly in
response to the activities and provocations of
the U.S. and The West.  We may all find ourselves
in situations similar to FarmHand's sooner than
we may believe possible.  It will be challenging to
maintain one's sense of dignity and aplomb after
the dung hits the fan...

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.11.02, 06:36:59
Spine problems and and significant chronic severe pain is difficult thing to manage, for a long time I hid most of my pain and nerve numbness from most people and for different reasons. By hiding my symptoms I kind of precluded myself from treatment as well. I like to work and do manual labour. Then when things go real bad it is difficult to explain why all of a sudden I am unable to do work, and then when animals need to be tended it just has to be done. I takes a certain amount of resolve to pick up the chainsaw and cut down a tree to feed the goats when it feels like I've had my ribs kicked in and my head twisted backwards. When I use the chainsaw I can feel the vibration amplified in the bad area's of my neck and if I move the wrong way my neck makes a clunk similar to the feeling of bending a finger too far backwards and I get some pain immediately but I know that when that happens I suffer for weeks with mind bending neck issues that also involves numbness and reduced function in my hands.

But if I have been careful for a while I can a lot of stuff but not anything that vibrates too much, I like to dig holes with crowbars ( Dumped has seen a video of me and my goat making some holes to put in a gate on a 40 degree day) I love doing that stuff but now I feel as though If I walk outside I get frustrated because all I can see is stuff that needs to be done or fixed but I can't really do it. There are others here that could do it but they just try to wait for me to do it.

eg. the hay feeding area for the goats ( for when it gets bone dry like now ) was getting a layer of waste hay and goat manure about 1 or 2 inches deep which if it gets rained on turns into a real mess that must be seething with worms and parasites. I see the sky, I know it will rain that night so I just go and rake it all up and burn it,the next day the ground is all wet but it is clean with three flat patches of black and white ash from all the shite, Job done, not rocket science but it's just the kind of activity that really makes me hurt in all places at once. Using a brushcutter to clear fence lines and stuff is like paying for 3 days of torture a day before it starts with full knowledge of what is in store for me.

In a way I am fortunate that I can handle the opiods and valium without becoming dependent or addicted I'm always stopping taking them whenever I can, If I didn't I would need higher and higher doses due to tolerance. If I take too much valium I get severe hiccups which is not good for my neck because the valium relax the muscles then the hiccups jerk my head around and crunch my neck. If I take too much opiates I feel as though if I lay down I will expire due to slow down to a stop kind of thing, that causes me to force myself to stand up half the night and keep myself awake. I simply cannot follow a "take these pills at this time kind of prescription" my scripts must say "take as needed up to x amount per day max" or similar.

Then the problem arises that people say if you go for so long not needing any pills then why do you need them now. I genuinely try to explain why but usually only people who get severe pain for many years on end understand it.

Sometimes I try to hide bad pain just so I get along with others in a normal way without being on pills.

I think just before I had my neck operation I had a kind of premonition. I said to the sister in pre op prep clinic that if the operation worked I would miss the pain in a strange way as it had been my constant companion for so long.

As it turned out the pain only left me for about two and a half weeks after the operation, In those two weeks I felt better than i could ever remember feeling, then I yawned raised my arms and had a powerful stretch and pop pop crunch' something else gave way at the base of my neck and in my upper back between my shoulder blades, they say I damaged the disc above and below the fusion but no explanation for the upper back crunching and popping, I look at the MRi's and I can see the same signs in my upper back as I seen in the MRi's of my neck with the ruptured discs.


Which brings me to my point and the point your good wife makes Grum, many people have it worse than me, some get no pills or anything even here in Australia, and in the U.S. as well the medico's like to try to ignore neck disc issues and just label them as "soft tissue injuries". In other words no broken bones so your ok there is nothing wrong with you, then 10 years later an operation is needed to fix the problem that didn't exist. They know but they deny it.

Many people in my boat and many jump overboard because they cannot take it and deal with the medical peoples BS at the same time.

I'll keep my chin up for sure and they can try but they won't drug me out of my senses.

I like to have a rant every now and then about it, it stiffens my resolve.

It is conceivable to me that people with serious untreated pain could go nuts and hurt other people. or turn to illegal drugs for pain relief which is so expensive if the person does not work then some kind of crime is inevitable I guess.

I know it is selfish to think but I often envy people who get sick get treated and get better. I know that will never happen for me now, I'm a realist but I'm also an optimist. It's my fate I'll accept it and make the best of it. I have plans to make money in the city "legally of course" I think I can make enough to keep myself in toys anyway. I need $4500.00 to buy a 1983 Yamaha IT 490 2 stroke scrambler/enduro bike, with that i can get all the adrenaline I want, it's a bike that can be registered for the road, but a very capable scrambler. MY AG 100 farm bike just doesn't get the adrenaline flowing, especially with the dog on the tank. hahaha.

When I get my chooks and garden set up in town I'll get pics to show. At least in the city I'll be able to pay people to do things for me. And sack them if they don't work. lol.

A new experience is about to begin. I'm looking forward to it. I have a lot of diverse skills to draw upon.

..  
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.11.02, 08:09:24
Maybe some piccies to lighten the mood. I had to take my dog to the vet to get micro chipped so he is no longer an outlaw dog he's registered and legal for the city. Before and after shearing pics.  ;D

There's some pics of the growth progress of my nerve medicine.  >:-) It's growing like crazy. Virginia..... I mean Iceberg lettuce. ;)

And a pic of some of my home made high quality Rheumatiz Medsin out of the little barrel at 150 proof and aged for only 1 month, smaller barrel should take only 1 year to age the contents well enough :D It's already smooth and tastes great.

.

P.S. Tip for transplanting seedlings of pretty much any crop type plants for those interested, transplant in the afternoon in hot climates, transplant on or near to the full moon, raise the seedlings in destroyable potlets (little pots) so that the potlets can be cut carefully away from the dirt and roots, (I used thick paper disposable coffee cups with drainage holes punched in the bottom) when I transplanted them I just carefully cut the bottom off of the potlets with small robust scissors then cut from top to bottom down one side, then just place the plant in the hole fill in around the cut potlet lightly with soil then just pull the potlet out by the top rim even up the soil but don't push down very hard and the soil and delicate roots remain undisturbed pretty much. No transplant shock. Water with a very weak liquid fertilizer mix if the soil may be lacking in nutrients. Play early Rock music to the plants like Pink Floyd, Cake, Queen ect. and Boom nutso growth.  Haha kidding about the music but that's what they got.

I might try an experiment by running a feeble current through three pots in series, my concern is if they already have very good growing conditions there might not be much difference for the trouble. I would use a battery and solar panel, regulated to some mA of current.
.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2015.11.02, 14:46:18
Ahh, Farmhand... take care of yourself and don't push it. It's probably for the best that you do retire from the strenuous farm work. The farm chores have to be done, the animals can't be neglected, but it's better now that someone else takes over the duty.
You sound like you are in pretty good spirits nevertheless, and I'm sure your little Jack appreciates your love and returns it. Hang in there mate, you do good work and we are all pulling for you in spirit anyway, fwiw.
Cheers--
--TK

(And hoist a glass of that rheumatism remedy for me, I have aches and pains too!)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.11.07, 21:13:43
I'm fine TK, thanks for the kind words. It's funny how life goes. Some months ago my Father died, I just recently got my inheritance, it consists of a $1.00 coin wrapped in a plastic bag stapled to a legal letter, I carry it around in my car with me, haha. I never wanted any of anyone else's money, and I think everything should go to his wife since he is long divorced from my mother and estranged from myself. I intend to legally give the $1.00 dollar back to the other beneficiaries of the will as the way I see it they cannot force me to keep it. Would be funny to see them all try to split up a $1.00 coin.  O0 I see it as an insult, although I understand the legal purpose of it, I reject it.

All good. It's a shame that just changing my name cannot completely divorce me of my family except for my son of course, he is a good lad, I don't foresee him ever being in my current position.

Only days from securing my new residence. A week to move all my stuff a couple of weeks to recover, then I give in to the almighty dollar myself and will probably develop an obsession with gathering cash money. It's a tendency I usually try to ignore. But I think I will begin to feed it.  >:-) I hope to keep my empathy in tune but very selective.

..

P.S. I have an ingenious way to undermine a few peoples silliness at one time. My Son carries his mothers "maiden" Surname. Which is Anderson, my First given name is Andrew, the Swedish Surname "Anders" is more or less the English version of "Andrews". And the surname "Anderson" more or less means the son of "Ander", so If I change my Surname to "Anders" I'll be "Andrew Anders" and my Son will be "xxxxx Anderson" Perfect. He will be the Son of Andrew by Name Anyway no matter, even if I do nothing, but if I change my name as mentioned then it will make a lot more sense.  O0 I'll have to OK it with him as he is an independent man himself and he may wish to change his name himself.
We are both a pair of "black sheep of the families" because we are normal non programmed humans.

I don't want to change my handle from Farmhand to Cityboy or anything though.
..
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2015.11.08, 01:44:20
Quote from: FarmHand
I don't want to change my handle from Farmhand to Cityboy or anything though.

I know the feeling!  My Navy years were exciting and extremely
rewarding for a certainty; but the best years by far were on the
farm as a lad growing up with the environment and the animals.
I've been a city dweller for all of my adult life (when not living aboard
ship) and still miss the farm life most of all.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Matt Watts on 2015.11.08, 07:11:49
Quote from: muDped on 2015.11.08, 01:44:20
I know the feeling!  My Navy years were exciting and extremely
rewarding for a certainty; ...

It's funny when I look back.  I had no idea what I was doing.
Wearing a Dixie cup, protecting and defending my country.
All the while the real enemy had already opened the gates
with a golden key all of us gave them.  Boy was I dumb
back then.

"I ain't like that anymore."
         --  Will Munny, The Unforgiven
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.11.08, 18:34:32
Good Movie Matt, may I ask. What is a Dixie cup ? Please forgive my ignorance.  ??? ???

muDped, I'll miss the animals I leave behind and worry about them for a while, but I'll come back to check on them,
I do think that once I'm gone other people might do the chores sooner, rather than wait for me to do them.

Hopefully due to all the arguments they may have picked up enough information to keep and raise healthy animals.
At one stage after some learning and a bit of work I was raising goats that could be mistaken for ponies if it were not for the horns,
the wethers which should be for eating at 12 to 18 months grow huge if good practices are followed.
And layer hens so quiet they would stand on your hand or shoulder or whatever. I sold one batch of 12 because I had too many
and then the same people would ring up regularly wanting to buy more of them or order them pre hatching because everyone
that seen them wanted some as well. but it isn't that simple, I couldn't raise them like that purposely for sale,
only for productive and easy to handle animals for myself, the goats don't trust strangers anyway some chooks can be like that as well.

.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Matt Watts on 2015.11.08, 22:57:01
Quote from: Farmhand on 2015.11.08, 18:34:32
Good Movie Matt, may I ask. What is a Dixie cup ? Please forgive my ignorance.  ??? ???

Quite all right.  I didn't know what it was either until I was issued one.

Yes, I would like to be on a farm, but I have a feeling these days I would be a vegetarian.  If I had animals, it would be my goal to protect them and care for them, as well as the earth from which all life comes.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.11.10, 12:14:49
OK now I get it, being Australian I pictured him wearing a (bucket of chicken) type fast food container on his head, or some kind of "jewel" protector. hehe

Just for the sake of mentioning it I have a second you tube channel mainly for showing some things I've learned using android devices that could be useful to other "older" people who have until recently resisted smartphones and such.
I've tried Windows phones and Android phones but won't touch an Apple phone unless in an emergency, only four video's so far, all Android tips nothing spectacular, and there will never be adds if I can help it. I've had very little time but as I show real live people things I'll probably make clips about those things. Because the channel carries my Google plus Name which is my actual name I will not give any links to the channel here, anyone interested in a look, just pm me and if I'll link the channel for them in pm or work something out. I might parallel the video's on one of my google drives or something. Giving oneself "root access" on an Android phone makes them fun even more useful and interesting.

I'm in the process of trying to make my motorola's play an automated message to the caller "this conversation will be recorded, if you do NOT consent hang up now" and then begin recording, at which time I can talk if the person didn't hang up and legally record the phone call both ways. I want to do this so I can record the garbage some people speak over the phone at me then lie about what they said. My preference would be if troublemakers or scammers would just hang up.
Having some trouble with creating variables. No time to learn just now.

Also Google has a viable alternative to Skype called Hangouts, it can work from Chrome browser, Gmail or an app on a regular computer and also on android and Apple phones.

..
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2015.11.10, 20:15:02
Quote from: Matt Watts
It's funny when I look back.  I had no idea what I was doing.
Wearing a Dixie cup, protecting and defending my country.
All the while the real enemy had already opened the gates
with a golden key all of us gave them.  Boy was I dumb
back then.

"I ain't like that anymore."
         --  Will Munny, The Unforgiven

Aye, as was I.  It wasn't until I finally got to Viet Nam in
'72 that it was possible to see how the world was being
massively deceived by a corrupted America.  I was beginning
to understand how warped The District was after having
lived inside the beltway for nearly a year while attending
language school.  D.C. was looney tunes then too.

The Republic and The Constitution have been dead for a
long time...
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.11.11, 15:10:16
muDped, you would have had one of those "Dixie Cups" wouldn't you ? Would they be only Navy Issue ?
They look Navy.

..
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2015.11.11, 20:27:58
Aye, I wore the "Dixie Cup" (officially identified as the
White Hat) for the first nine years of my Naval service.
I was also issued the "Flat Hat" with my first seabag
Feb. 1960

The Flat Hat was never worn for duty or liberty since some
time prior to 1960 but was still issued with the seabag.

My avatar photo is with my Flat Hat.  It was taken at a
photo shop in Koza City, Okinawa in early 1964.  After the
photo shoot that day I gave the hat away to an Okinawan
who wanted it as a souvenir.

The hats were Navy issue but were also available in clothing
stores in Navy port cities.  An outfit called Seafarer (https://www.seafarer.com/) made
uniforms and accessories as alternatives to the Navy
issue.  Seafarers (http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/137346-us-navy-liberty-sewn-uniform-by-seafarer-uniforms-ny/) were very popular with many career
sailors as they conveyed that "salty" look.

Seafarer also made Navy working uniforms (dungarees)
which were incredibly popular.  The bell bottom dungaree (http://www.prlog.org/10187823-seafarer-navy-bellbottom-dungarees-available-at-red-bank-surplus.html)
was much saltier looking than the standard Navy issue.
The Seafarer dungaree is getting very hard to find
nowadays. (http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-Seafarer-Dungaree-Flare-Bell-Bottom-Denim-Jeans-US-Navy-Sailor-Talon-Zipper-/321911246646?hash=item4af367cf36:g:fosAAOSwT5tWOXU6)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Matt Watts on 2015.11.11, 20:35:16
Good account muDped.  Now tell Farmhand about Cracker Jacks.   :)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: evolvingape on 2015.11.11, 23:28:54
Quote from: muDped on 2015.11.11, 20:27:58
My avatar photo is with my Flat Hat.
No avatar showing on my screen, maybe you need to upload it ?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2015.11.12, 01:28:34
Quote from: evolvingape
No avatar showing on my screen, maybe you need to upload it ?

Ah yes, perhaps so.  It may have gotten lost in the
transition.  I'm not sure which computer its on at the
moment - one of my older clunkers which I haven't
used for a while I suppose.  I'll put it back up when I
succeed in locating it...
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2015.11.12, 01:32:08
Quote from: Matt Watts
Good account muDped.  Now tell Farmhand about Cracker Jacks.   :)

Oh, that would be good.  A great Sea Story. 8)

Please have a go at it shipmate - I'd like to hear your account too. ;) O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: evolvingape on 2015.11.12, 09:47:04
Quote from: muDped on 2015.11.12, 01:28:34
I'll put it back up when I
succeed in locating it...
Mission accomplished!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.11.12, 10:06:28
Unfortunately I'll be even more pressed for time and money, I had a major road accident today and it seems it was my fault. Blackout from lack of sleep, and long drives alone. Must have been one of those micro sleeps because I remember nothing but a face full of air bag then a face full of steering wheel when the car hit the embankment after the collision. For the last two weeks I've had about 2 1/2 hours sleep per night due to of course not being able to sleep in a lot of discomfort due to all the driving. I apparently left my side of the road on a left hand bend (in Aus that means the other traffic is on the outer lane of the bend, I went kinda straight ahead and the other car could not avoid me without leaving the road himself. Luckily we are both ok since we were both driving commodores and he managed not to take me head on just missed the front, but I took his wheel off and destroyed his door and the entire side of his car, my car tehe front right wheel got folded under the car, not so bad, no passengers, thank the heavens for no serious injuries. My insurance should cover it but I am taking prescription drugs so if they decide the level was too high then I get no insurance and must pay for his car as well, both are write off's. I must have just blacked out because I don't remember feeling drowsy or anything. I'm thinking a zone out from severe lack of sleep. I should not have been driving but it was paying up day for the new residence. And I felt ok. Anyway my neck is a bit sore but i couldn't take the hospital BS and just left, They were planning on taking forever, but I've hurt my neck much worse at home then go to the hospital and they don't want to help me.

The witness behind said a white four wheel drive forced me off the road, but the other driver denies seeing one. I remember nothing from about 1 klm back down the road so the airbag cover did a job on my forehead, the nurse said one pupil is bigger than the other, and I said oh well I've had that before, I know it means probable/possible brain damage. And it is bigger but only by about 1 mm in diameter total. I'll be fine I've seen one pupil almost twice the size of the other after a bad head knock. I got better. My main issue is to try to get the guys car fixed/replaced and find out his condition, then try to work out or contact the witness following him, she even said the 4 Wheel drive just kept going. Maybe not my fault, but still I feel as though I will have to wear it regardless. I don't remember any white four wheel drive but I don't remember the 1 klm before that collision either. Cop said he would come to interview me later some time. tomorrow I guess he'll call me.

Funny thing, I sign the house contract and get the keys tomorrow on Friday the 13th. Maybe I got possessed, the guy said it looked like I was after him. lol. I'll need to ring the cops to get his details for insurance.

OH well all are safe enough, so I cannot be too worried about it. worry won't help.

Now I'll be living in town I won't drive unless they can control my pain without the heavy drugs and help me get more than 2 hours sleep, even at 0.2 BAC I cannot sleep hardly at all.

My poor car, 2001 model 14 years old and only 90 000 klm on the clock. I bet his had about 300.000 for a 2005 model.

..
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2015.11.12, 13:19:34
Its only Iron
thank God no one was seriously hurt or killed.

do they test sleep apnea in your country?, you just described a very big symptom [nodding off in milliseconds]
as well as sleeplessness .

google it if not, the fix is under a hundred bucs ,air pump thingy on EBay or similar, you can even get them for free in the right cases
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.11.12, 17:52:51
No it's chronic pain is why I can't sleep, it led to the arguments that caused me to have to leave the farm, no one believes it because I am not a sook and I can only vocalise the issues, I still stand up straight with my lower back in bad pain because I don't want to seem as though I want Pity, but some empathy from the people around me would go a long way, I accept responsibility for my part whatever that may be when I find out but, but no one else will accept any part in the lead up causes. The severe lack of sleep was due me having to drive 35 klm each way every day for almost 2 weeks with only 2 hours sleep per night after the first day of driving, however I really had no choice as once started the process of trying to secure a residence that is suitable for me is constant, if there is something I need to do in town tomorrow then I need to do it.

For instance, I have to ask for a lift that takes about 2 hours of someone's time or walk 5 k's to catch the bus to rocky so I can sign the contract and get the keys to the new residence, I doubt I would get 5 klms first thing in the morning before my legs gave out from my lower back disc collapse. Still after the accident and taking a full compliment of pain and muscle relaxant medication, I got about 3 hours 20 minutes sleep. Just two more weeks of moving and I can have a rest. But today it's 3:30 am, I have to wait 4 or 5 hours just for everyone else to wake up.
Once I'm in town I can get a friend to help me with the first few trips of moving stuff. I simply should not have driven more than one or two days per week, but then I would never get place. I don't like second guessing past finding out what actually happened, an event happened, the people involved need to deal with it and then move on. Could take a while to deal with, but I'll be posting from my new address tomorrow so life goes on.

I'm not superstitious but the move in date (Friday the 13th) and the fact that the other car had a 666 number plate seems like an odd coincidence.

Modern cars are fairly safe if they hit another modern car or a flattish surface. I went back to the scene, and I think he might have crossed to my side of the road. Hugging the bend. No way I can argue anything with no memory of it. Cop's should sort it out.

Could be worse at least I'm not stuck in Iraq or Syria ect. But if the insurance won't pay I'll be out 20 000 at the least.

Such is Life.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2015.11.13, 00:25:57
Quote from: evolvingape on 2015.11.12, 09:47:04
Mission accomplished!

Many thanks Podnah!! :)

How were you able to do it?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2015.11.13, 00:38:53
Quote from: FarmHand
Such is Life.

Aye, that it is!  Many of us have recently been overcome by
un-anticipated difficulties which are a heavy burden.

The "numbers" in your case give one pause for thought...
Title: Re: OUR,my brief window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.11.13, 09:50:22
Insurance claim is lodged. I feel bad for the guy, he has a job but he has no insurance for the car, his car was a 2008 VE SS Ute (a special model Holden), I haven't looked at the book values yet but mine is insured for 5000, I doubt i can replace it considering the very low klms I had on the clock only 90 000 klms travelled. His car being a special model may not be replaceable so he would likely get book value or an over estimate if customised.

My air bag actually ruptured and released the contents, no one can tell me if that is normal or not, another search I guess.

I have dash cam footage of the event, it's kinda shocking, he had no way of knowing there was a problem until I began to cross the lines, then he tried to avoid me but had no time or space to do it. Basically I drove into him like a train.

I think my hands must have even dropped of the steering wheel because I have a neat bruise on each arm about 2 inches back from my thumbs and my thumbs are not sore I always drive with both hands and I lay my thumbs on top of the steering wheel "spoke" if you can call it that, so I should have sore thumbs if my hands were on the wheel. I claim total blackout and my hands dropped of the steering wheel, then on impact they would have swung forward and hit the steering wheel on the bottom quadrants of the wheel, hence the bruises on the tops of my arms back from my thumbs.

He is ok, and I am glad that the main impact was taken in the front corners of the cars, by trying to avoid me he actually took the risk of me hitting his door and him, he says it seemed like I was accelerating. WOW.

I don't even remember seeing any cars coming in the other direction the impact or anything, I originally thought I could not remember back 1 klm but that was to the previous concrete culvert, as it turns out I remember going into the culvert (that's it end of memory until stopped after collision) however I then travelled about 300 or 400 meters directly in a straight line until impact, and I remember none of that at all. I rang the police and offered the cam footage as well as I want to show them my arm bruises. My dash cam footage might make it onto an add for road safety.

Thanks be to the heavens. The car behind him had children in it, and that would have devastated me, people would definitely have been hurt if I had hit the next car following him.

Yep looks like some airbags do release some of the contents. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Av0WGrlTGY

Here is the cam footage showing how lucky he and I was, ( he kinda broke my fall as it were ) - Front camera  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6fOH_lMcQDQNmlQRnZmV3JPSHM/view?usp=sharing

Rear camera had to edit due to witnesses rego number - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6fOH_lMcQDQYkFaZ1dsWi10b2M/view?usp=sharing

P.S. My car worth almost $10 000, his car worth about $20 000, 30 grand plus down the tube, I'm upset because I ruined two good Holdens.  :'( Don't make em any more. Or soon won't be.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2015.11.13, 13:35:00
sleep deprivation can cause this , the lack of REM sleep causes these types of black outs, whether your not sleeping due to Pain or sleep apnea[which you have no idea if you have it]
Sleep Apnea can kill you due to the interruptions it causes in the sleep cycle, My Dad was diagnosed with a bad heart Valve 5 years ago[at 75] ,they checked him for sleep apnea and found he had sleep Apnea ,put him on the Machine at night [simple breathing thingy I mentioned] and Now he no longer has any heart valve symptoms.
your Body fixes all this stuff at night when you get the appropriate sleep, when you don't ??
not good !!

I know allot about pain Myself ,having been struck By a Drunk driver as a kid I have spent a lifetime in Pain, there are other ways to manage it besides pain killers [ which may interrupt REM sleep too].

perhaps this incident will lead to a solution for your sleeplessness ?
I agree it is torture to have no good rest at night.

and to be clear I did want to share this info on Apnea ..because I personally had no idea how devastating it could be [to the heart and other organs] ,and your experience is a symptom [instant blackouts] as well as unusual and unexplainable fatigue .

respectfully
Chet
Ps
Only you rear view camera link worked for me ,very scary indeed how fast you blacked out,.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.11.13, 14:22:38
For some reason that video is still processing you can download the clip and it plays fine. The camera records in MJPEG so I transcoded them to H264 MP4, I'll try uploading a different format for that clip.

I hear ya chet the reason for me moving to town mainly is so I can access medical services, I understand about the sleep apnea but I'm talking about acute serious pain but it's not always mind and body bending pain, however when it is I go into shock without some kind of pain killers, if I go to the hospital they pump me full of it and send me home tell me to go to the GP and get some pain pills so that I don't end up at the emergency dept. in pain shock. Very difficult situation for me to deal with as all the medico's are all full of advice but if something goes wrong I am responsible. I'm not one of them I accept responsibility for my actions whatever the consequences may be.

To get the medical sevices I need I have to move to the city, to move to the city I need to drive in to the city everyday for as long as it takes to get the job done, driving is what causes me to get serious pain later that night, and I'm talking I feel like I should call an ambulance type pain. I'm no sook, as long as I don't go into shock or close to it I can deal with the pain and others would hardly know, except if I go too long it takes longer to recover and I risk the pain shock thing, by that stage the pain is so great it is sickening. The pills stop the pain from hurting but I can still feel the problem and often that is a very sickening feeling in itself.

I got the scan and it looks like the fusion let go a while back and there is some bone growth towards my throat, which explains why it is difficult to swallow again. Just can't help bad luck.

P.S. For some reason the front camera clip won't "hyperlink' automatically, so just copy and paste the URL to a new tab seems to work. .
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2015.11.14, 23:53:37
Geez FH take care mate. If you didn't live in QLD I'd suggest growing some pain relieving herbs.
Here's what I got up to on Thurs night. Thought some of you would find this amusing.
http://switzer.com.au/video/jim-stewart-20151112
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.11.23, 11:54:38
Haha, furniture and wiring is temporary but the entertainment wall is functioning at about 75% so far.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.11.23, 12:08:12
The Birds in the city are bold, the Willy Wag Tail birds up on the mountain would never come this close to a person, but they do ride on the goats and other animals and attack the cats up there, but in the city they seem to decide if an area is safe and just take risks. I like to watch the Wag Tails they are cool birds.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6fOH_lMcQDQR1hjTHBlMThLYlU/view?usp=sharing
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.11.25, 03:19:30
Quote from: TinselKoala on 2015.11.02, 14:46:18
Ahh, Farmhand... take care of yourself and don't push it. It's probably for the best that you do retire from the strenuous farm work. The farm chores have to be done, the animals can't be neglected, but it's better now that someone else takes over the duty.
You sound like you are in pretty good spirits nevertheless, and I'm sure your little Jack appreciates your love and returns it. Hang in there mate, you do good work and we are all pulling for you in spirit anyway, fwiw.
Cheers--
--TK

(And hoist a glass of that rheumatism remedy for me, I have aches and pains too!)
My bold.

I hoisted a few for ya on the weekend, the bottle on the left holds the spirit as it comes out of the little charred Oak barrel at 75 to 80% ABV the other two bottles are the result of mixing 50-50 with distilled water to get a spirit of between 37.5 and 40 % ABV, it certainly looks the part and tastes really nice, like sweet Jack Daniels. It was a part molasses brew so that would explain the sweetness and the barrel gives the spirit some vanillas and caramels as well, I like it, it is smoother than stuff from the pub and I do not get a hangover from it. It is triple distilled, and before the last distillation I did use some Bi-carb soda to convert some acetic acids if there was any left. It seems to have worked.

A funny thing happens when I mix the distilled water with the 160 proof spirit, very small bubbles form and the entire bottle gets a bit warm, then after about 10 minutes the contents is normal and behaves as it should when shaken up. I thought i was imagining it at first but it is happening.
.
If ya have a "Sip/nip" of the stuff on the left then within about 3 to 5 minutes = no Rheumatism bingo, umm two and no face feels like for a bit. lol. I use the stuff on the right with coke normally 90 ml to 410 ml of coke and ice works.  O0 A can of coke is 375 ml. I use 500 ml Jars for glasses because I am poor.

All the color and most of the flavor comes from the 1 month in the barrel, the ambient temp is up to 35 or more centigrade during the day and the barrel sometimes exudes a thick sweet bourbon smelling liquid from the stopper and the tap if the stopper is too tight. Works out to about $3.00 per 700 ml bottle much better than $30.00 for Cougar which is cheap stuff anyway, mine is better, more like Jack Daniels with hint of Southern Comfort or similar. Another trick that I did not use but works for a smoothing agent for neutral spirit or "Vodka" is adding a tad of Glycerine (for cooking from the supermarket- Not Nitro  ;D ) to the bottled end product. I have not tried that yet and not sure if would I want to add anything to a good neutral spirit but the commercial guys do.

All Strictly for Medicinal use only of course. And it works for several ailments including insomnia and digestive issues as well it thins the blood, in the mid morning is the danger time for blood pressure type events. And a shot the night before bed may help keep the blood thin enough to prevent some issues, much like how asprin is used. I took great care to make the medicinal spirit as pure as I could with triple distillation and cutting out the "heads" and "Tails" harshly so as to only collect the best of the distillate at at least 160 proof, so as to get good results from the American White Oak barrel Charred inside all proper and the barrel is also baked beforehand I'm told, to ready the wood. They did a good job it works wonderfully even in a hot climate, maybe the hot climate helps to "age" or "condition" the spirit quicker in the small barrel. Small barrel = more barrel surface area per liter as well. Bigger barrels the liquid has less contact with the wood ect.

Barrel is refilled immediately of course with more of the same input. Ready for Xmas.  >:-) No Pain Xmas Day for me.
At 75 to 80 % the spirit can be used as fuel in a spirit burner.
.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2015.11.26, 07:20:39
Your "lesson" on barrels and their use is very
informative FarmHand!  Although I've made
my fair share of spirit by fermentation I've never
yet aged any in one of those barrels.  I must one
day give it a try.

Something tells me it might be a very, very
useful skill to possess if and when the "collapse"
comes upon us...

Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see an
interesting video which shows how the barrels are
made. (http://www.independentstavecompany.com/page.asp?id=16)

Getting the char done is quite a skill too. (http://www.iscbarrels.com/char-options)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.11.26, 09:27:29
It is an amazing thing to see happening the changes in the spirit as it "reacts" with the wood. Of course ethanol is a powerful solvent and so if the distillate is higher proof then the flavors are different slightly, depending on the "proof" of the distillate decides a fair bit the final flavor, and of course the period the spirit stays in the barrel and how often it is turned and the ambient temp as well as the temp differentials all play a part. One thing is for sure the ethanol and the wood combining do most to impart the flavor.

Not sure if I showed the barrel but anyway here you can see the thick almost black liquid being forced from the barrel around the stopper, there the ethanol has direct access to the grain of the timber as well. The stopper has a leather seal around it. They are expensive for the small ones but get cheaper per liter as the size goes up, I think if I can get a 5 liter barrel as well I will be really happy because I could age more spirit for a longer period, 5 Liters sounds just right for me. They only work for a certain amount of refills I guess.

I suppose if I don't clean it off or put it back inside the barrel I run the risk of the liquid setting into a hard or very sticky state. It's a cute little thing, a piece of artwork from the makers, i congratulate them.
They come with Steel hoops like I got or brass hoops, also they can be varnished outside or unvarnished, I chose unvarnished for the traditional aspect of it, didn't want a varnished barrel. Might get brass hoops on the next one.

Quite right muDped, it is a very useful skill, and I will be teaching my son all the necessary steps when he comes to stay in January. Right from brewing with bakers yeast to distillation and conditioning the spirit. I have written down for him the ingredients and method of fermenting so far as I do it. Maybe too much to teach so I need to write down the finer points as I do it like acid levels in the ferment ect. and what to do about it. There are a few sites that help a lot with "Home Distillation of Alcohol". I believe the bi-Carb soda trick comes from an old homesteading handbook.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.11.26, 10:34:34
Here is most of my new allotment of workable ground. Due to "Aspect" There is a small area along the left wall that should get enough sun in winter time to grow tomatoes or some appropriate veggies. I guess I could use about half of it in summer if I needed to. I'll probably make at least one big L shaped raised bed around the left and back fence. Gotta produce something.  O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2015.11.26, 15:52:09
Quote from: Farmhand on 2015.11.26, 10:34:34
Here is most of my new allotment of workable ground.
I want to see the rooster!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.11.27, 21:35:28
No Roosters allowed in town, I had to put my old Rooster down not long before I moved, I think he blew a valve or got a snake bite or something he was unable to crow and seemed in great pain so I set him free from his body. And my allotment is too small in Square meters to keep chickens, but I might try to keep three of my Layer chooks as soon as I can get the small Dog cage/ chicken coop down here from the mountain. There is a perfect spot for the coop in a corner under a mango tree where there is shade all day in summer. It will all depend on the neighbors, if they complain I'll have to take the chooks back to the mountain, If they don't complain they might get some free yummy eggs. I'll have to get quiet ones so that means no black chooks which is a shame they perform very well and live longer.

If I get little chicks or incubate some eggs and raise the chickens from little chicks to chooks then the neighbors might get used to them better than if I just bring some full grown chickens here and they start to cluck and lay eggs there will be a sudden change in the usual noises so people will notice. I'll probably buy four chicks. At least here I can set up an auto feeder and water nipples for ease of caring for them and to keep rodents from eating the chickens feed, open chook feed containers at night attract rodents and the rodents attract snakes, but try to tell that to some people and you get accused of being a smart arse and people infer that I am calling them stupid, (which I probably am in a way if they cannot see the sense of it). it is what it is I guess.  >:(
.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.12.15, 17:43:49
Its a bit quiet at the moment isn't it?

I thought I'd write loudly!!   ;)

Well one of my videos has now passed the 200,000 mark despite any mention of free etc.

I tried out TK's suggestion with another, all capital letters and the words secret, free, perpetual etc. That's now running at 33,000 + hits with some great comments. But some folks just don't get it, why don't they read and digest the introduction before commenting?

As a final note my wife and I would like to wish all at OUR a great holiday, we celebrate the 21 st of December these days, the grandchildren love it, two Christmases!! :D

All the very best, Grum.  O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Room3327 on 2015.12.15, 18:54:02
Quote from: Grumage on 2015.12.15, 17:43:49
Its a bit quiet at the moment isn't it?

I thought I'd write loudly!!   ;)

Well one of my videos has now passed the 200,000 mark despite any mention of free etc.

I tried out TK's suggestion with another, all capital letters and the words secret, free, perpetual etc. That's now running at 33,000 + hits with some great comments. But some folks just don't get it, why don't they read and digest the introduction before commenting?

As a final note my wife and I would like to wish all at OUR a great holiday, we celebrate the 21 st of December these days, the grandchildren love it, two Christmases!! :D

All the very best, Grum.  O0


Dear Grumage,
Thank you for the holiday wishes and I also wish a Merry Christmas to you and all the Christians here, and a Happy Hanukkah to the Jewish people!

I do hope you are making a buck or two on your videos, It's not a bad thing, everyone needs to eat and a place to sleep. O0

Peace on Earth
Cheers
Room3327
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.12.15, 20:08:00
Quote from: Room3327 on 2015.12.15, 18:54:02

Dear Grumage,


I do hope you are making a buck or two on your videos, It's not a bad thing, everyone needs to eat and a place to sleep. O0

Peace on Earth
Cheers
Room3327

Dear Room3327.

Sadly, not a bean!!

In the interest of anonymity I created a kind of bogus account. Not to worry, it was never my intention, just a platform to share my findings with other like minded people.

Happy winter solstice, Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.12.15, 21:13:03
Well it seems the tobacco plants are doing ok even though they had a rough start and got moved, took a while to sun harden them as it is the middle of summer here. I can see that the two in the smaller pots are stunted, of course. Even the larger pots are not big enough I need 20 Large pots or I need to make a large raised bed or two. Flowers and seeds are coming, I've chosen two plants that resisted the bugs best and got good bushy growth but not too tall for the amount of leaf on them and will collect seeds from them, I let one early bloomer go to seed just in case there is a bad storm and they all get damaged, that way I'll get some seeds soon I hope. Later for the seeds from the better plants. One plant in particular was really picked on by the grubs, it must be susceptible to bugs and so no seeds from it. The plants themselves (the better ones) are about 5 1/2 feet tall not including the pot. Soon one of the big trees will be cut down and so more sun for the garden. It's Virginia type. First time growing tobacco. I've learned some tricks for growing it here, next time will be better. I'll get a few ounces if I can ferment it properly, testing now and making a fermenting chamber and stuff. Time to organize a veggie plot soon.

Oh I found out by deduction then asking the other neighbor that next door on one side lives a Hooker, 3 to 5 clients per day, every week day. lol. It is legal here. So she is a good neighbor, I hardly ever see her and she is quiet. All the other neighbors seem ok, on the other side next door wants to buy all my stuff. Just down the road is a Bikie haunt/business and across the road is all businesses, a huge boarding house just down the lane that used to be a Nunnery, so some down and outers there. I fit in and go largely unnoticed.  Just the way I like it.

And I've got a set of almost hidden roms under the house which used to be a terrarium or aquarium room or something, it has a sink, exhaust fan and lots of power points ect. Might be useful.  ;)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2015.12.16, 14:42:23
FH
you seem to have done a very good thing for your quality of life by relocating , it is good to read.
on another note I did not know that "lady's of the night " were a legal and thriving business down under ?

learn something everyday [like I recently learned that "Buddy" is not always a good term to use when speaking with a fellow from Down under  :-[ ]

@Graham
yes a bit quiet ,"not a creature was stirring Not even a mouse "
The calm before the storm IMO.....

funny how you celebrate the shortest Day of the year ,I have always hated its approach ,but Now when I really think about it I always get a boost when we're over that Hump and the days grow longer .

O0











Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.12.17, 09:13:25
Hey Chet it's ok to call people buddy here I think, some do, usually we call each other "mate" which is a bit weird to most other peoples overseas, buddy can be annoying though if the person has a strong accent (not Australian) lol.

Well insurance paid out and I got me another car, cheap too. Insurance was a bit more expensive for a bit less money to be paid out but I don't expect to need it unless some nutter runs into me.  :D This car is the same year and make that I had previously but it's a better model=more air bags  O0 however it has 70 000 more k's on the clock, it has had a lot of new bushes put into the suspension and stuff and drives almost as well as the other one. Not as much vision out the back because of the silly thing on the bootlid, old one didn't have that, only good it does is hold a light. It's maroon color not red so hopefully it won't trigger the cops to pull me over, white cars are less likely to get the police attention for no reason. No matter plenty of licence points, and a bit of money left over which I'll use to pay any fine I might get. Almost all sorted and thinking of setting up an upstairs workbench and finishing a sidelined electronics project or two. I gotta go get my big green bench, it weighs heaps too. not sure how i will pull that one off, it's my bench so I must get it here.

I had to cut the wires to the 7 inch rear view monitor to get it out of the wreck fast so that will take some working out to refit. Some other small things I can improve. I guess I better check the brakes and stuff under the car properly, I'll see if I can get it on a hoist at a business, I know a guy that might be able to arrange it at a car detailing place for free. I better put the fire extinguisher in there too. Never know when you can save a damsel from a fire.

P.S. It has a CD/Radio and Cassette tape player all in the one unit, as a standard item. Never seen one of those before. It works too. I have Cassettes hahaha they are very old and sound horrible, I guess I should clean the heads in the tape player, somehow, so I can use it with new tapes.

Oh Chet, and the "Night Ladies" have to keep to certain standards and pay tax too I guess, they can work from home or a "red light house" but no street stuff is legal, how do they keep track of the transactions, a lot of cash in hand work I would guess, but some would need to be declared as income or they would get busted by the law. Tax em double i say they earn enough money. I wonder if she needs her gutters cleaned.  :-\ I don't think they've outlawed bartering yet.

This time of year here is the longest days, we have a hot, humid 40 degree Christmas time here. It's warming up and the storms are getting wilder. Seafood, Salad and cold cuts for lunch here.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.12.19, 00:38:43
Is there anyone with knowledge of tobacco cutters ? I am considering buying these two antique tobacco cutters and restoring them to working condition so
I can use one maybe. These two look as though they might be still in almost working condition. Any advice ?
I was considering using a paper guillotine but I think a chisel type cutting edge is required.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Antique-2-Tobacco-Cutters-/231786549995?

An expensive one shows that a piece of wood may be used to give the cutting blade a shaving surface kinda thing. I've never seen or used one in person.
Looks like this one has almost all of it's sharpening adjustment left, like a new blade.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/291306538058?euid=c1ac4dbf1a16404991e214c1c6fe95db&aid=222007&meid=61847a4522df4bf9a15086534f4c711f&cp=1&_trksid=p11011.c100176.m3016&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20140424094026&meid=61847a4522df4bf9a15086534f4c711f&pid=100176&rk=3&rkt=7&sd=331728536265

WOW radical link length, sorry.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Peterae on 2015.12.19, 08:44:43
Hi Farmhand

Most in the UK are using a new type to shred 0.8mm strands.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tobacco-Leaf-Shredder-0-8mm-Cut-Fine-Cutter-Slight-Defect-But-TESTED-Working-/181594645747?hash=item2a47e264f3:g:cUcAAOSwjVVVzgE4

You will be there all day with a guillotine.

Nice plants by the way  :)

Peter
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.12.20, 00:10:51
They look pretty good I will try to get one of those, I'm guessing the leaves are fed in one by one or a few at once or something, never knew they existed. I usually use a blend of cheap dry fine shredded tobacco of any kind (dry means more product for the weight) and Log Cabin tobacco from a tin or box which is compressed and sliced tobacco. It comes in slivers folded in the tin and is slow burning, the compressed tobacco needs rubbing and I like it's flavor but it burns too slow hence the blend, the cheap stuff alone is not so good either. Cuts cost a bit. I really need a shredder as well as a slicer and I need to make a compressing device to get the correct size blocks for slicing. The compressed stuff can be stored for a year or so If I can produce enough, I'll grow Havana next then another different one and layer the leaves of different kinds together to blend by compression and slicing. Gets an even amount of each type and thoroughly mixes it when it's finally rubbed.

Hardly anyone smokes tobacco anymore. One of my vices.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Peterae on 2015.12.20, 22:24:24
Hi Farmhand
Yes the leaves get fed in bit by bit without any stalk, they jam quiet easily if too much is fed in.

There are several places for the UK the leaves can be bought that are ready flue cured.
http://www.tobaccoleaf4u.com/shop/

we are not allowed to smoke shredded tobacco over here without incurring £175 kg duty payable to the UK duty police.
Tobacco leaves dont carry Duty only when it's been shredded.

My Granddad was a potato farmer in the UK and he grew his own years ago.

Peter
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.12.22, 01:53:47
Yes I think the tobacco the tomato and the potato are all members of the nightshade family of plants, they all like to have the stems buried as they grow unlike many plants, when transplanting these plants the bottom leaves can be removed and the plant stalk buried deeper, which promotes even more root growth and gives the plants greater stability.

I'm not sure about the laws here, and I won't bother to try to find out too much, I would bet that it is much like home distilled alcohol which is actually subject to customs excise or some such tax, however the authorities simply do not enforce it, lot's of people do it and the homebrew shops sell all the equipment except the stills. They do sell still extra bits and replacement parts as well as spirit filtering set ups and so forth.

Which is sensible as the real problem is the meth amphetamine/pills, heroine and the criminals surrounding that supply. I have not heard of anyone being caught with acid trips since the early 90's. People on those are extremely weird as well but from memory not violent.

I'm suffering terribly last several days from over exertion again making me almost lame in the left leg, I think either my hip is going or my lower back is worse than they tell me. Getting better though. It's rough when all the pills do little to help, I've been sedated and tranquilized for days with opioids and diazepam but it only helps to lay me out. The scary thing is that because it is all prescription stuff I can drive with impunity even though I think it is madness to allow people like me to drive on those medicines. If I must drive I usually don't take anything and drive in the morning or just suffer until I'm finished. I'll do what I want though when I am restricted so much by physical problems I think I should be allowed to produce as much of my own stuff as I want. No one should have any right to dictate to me what I do at my own residence as long as I am not harming anyone or costing anyone else anything due to actual damages, not unlawful taxation.

They cannot get anything much out of me except jail time so I think they would just ignore me unless someone makes a complaint, then would have to do something. I think it's a customs thing with the alcohol and tobacco, no ATF here, thank the heavens.

I even considered asking the cop that came here to charge me over the accident to leave his firearm in his car, If I cannot have one then he should have no legal right to bring one into my house unless there is a reason, like if I was known to be violent, which I am not, I am against violence, but like anyone I am capable of it. But no sane person would do violence on a policeman over such trivial matters. I think it is quite rude of him to bring a firearm into my house without asking me permission first. I decided to ignore it. I think I went to school and played football with the officers brother he was indigenous, if he had been a white cop I would likely have asked him to leave the firearm in the car or we could do the interview out in the yard in the sun. I like the sunshine, but the cops like the aircon. haha

Couple more days I will be back to a not so bad condition.
Thanks for the info !
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.12.22, 12:43:25
You can actually use crushed and steeped tomato leaves as an organic pesticide because nightshade plants have toxic leaves, when concentrated it works, and the grubs that did attack the tobacco looked really sick. It's a bit of a no no to feed tomato plants to goats or other ruminants.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.12.22, 16:33:31
Dear all.

We spent yesterday, the 21 st celebrating the shortest day. Mmmm, lots of nice food.

Today saw us delving into the depths of the workshop to retrieve an engine I built in the year 2000 from 100 year old castings that had been recovered from a famous school in the Uk.

Playtime !!...... O0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6jlYVstcbo

Hot tube ignition with, a very makeshift gas/air mixer hence the flames!! I had originally gone for a carburettor and spark ignition, I must be getting old as I can't remember what I did with them !!   :D

All the best, Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2015.12.22, 23:11:45
Quote from: Grumage on 2015.12.22, 16:33:31
Playtime !!...... O0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6jlYVstcbo
Hi Grum :)

What is this sputtering and why does it happen sporadically ?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2015.12.22, 23:25:16
Grum
Very spooky fire breathing Beast you have there...

I love how you are rock solid [no jumping or shaking] as it Belches up Flames ....

most Mannly.... O0

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.12.23, 05:06:38
That looks like fun Grum, it works, and looks as though it could do work with some more refinements. Well done !
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.12.23, 17:57:07
Thanks gentlemen.

Three more comments better than the response I got from the Model engineering forum I'm a member of !!

Chet, a lifetime spent with these beasts kinda makes you ready for anything! But that tube needs to be heated at a specific place so you can't flinch.

Verpies, I assume you're referring to the flames? Normally this engine would have a separate valve for the gaseous fuel but just as a " get go " I put a constant metered input to the the air tube, as a consequence no gas is used over the other 3 strokes and was being ignited by the heating torch.

Farmhand, here in the UK around the 1900's Town gas was made in nearly every place. There were literally 100's of manufacturers making built and kit form Gas engines. My Barker engine came to me as a collection of un machined parts in Iron, Gunmetal and Steel forgings which I machined up in my workshop.

These days we take electricity so for granted but that little beast was capable of providing 1 HP @ 400 RPM for as long as was required. I did mention to Chet that the USA was still making Gasoline powered washing machines into the 1950's, Maytag being one of them. Go kickstart the washer Abner!!  :)

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.12.24, 00:04:33
I'm assuming in the UK you actually call Gasoline "petrol" like we do in Australia, here gas is LPG "Liquefied petroleum Gas" and Gasoline is called "petrol", diesel is diesel. Saves any confusion because Gas is actually Gas when it comes out of the pressure vessel not liquid, and petrol is liquid fuel like diesel but petrol is actually gasoline I guess. No one says gasoline here.

So I am seeing you are using the LPG from the Cylinder to power the engine as well as to heat the tube.

Well done again anyway, hopefully you can find the carby and spark plug setup. A lot of industry here uses LPG in place of Acetylene, special mixers and nozzles are required from memory. And the flame is no quite as hot, but it seems to be much cleaner, and cheaper.

Maybe you could use a LPG-oxygen mixer from a cutting torch to really cause a bang in there. Run the torch to get a neutral flame then you have the correct mixture for complete combustion. Maybe you already did that anyway.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.12.24, 15:08:04
Dear All.

Roo is 6 months old today, he's grown !!

He too would like to wish you all a very happy time.

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2015.12.24, 22:24:27
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL! Here was Christmas dawn (//)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2015.12.25, 09:04:15
Lovely pictures Guys, Grum that dog looks really smart to me.  O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.12.25, 17:18:26
Quote from: JimBoot on 2015.12.24, 22:24:27
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL! Here was Christmas dawn (//)

Merry Christmas Jim.

I see that UFO has re appeared............ Is it a common occurrence ?

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2015.12.28, 03:21:19
Quote from: Grumage on 2015.12.25, 17:18:26
Merry Christmas Jim.

I see that UFO has re appeared............ Is it a common occurrence ?

Cheers Grum.
Yeah seems to appear every morning around 6am
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Peterae on 2015.12.28, 08:25:33
That UFO is fusion powered, it's there to poke us in the face and remind us that there is unlimited energy around us, it's ironic that we spend years looking for free energy when we feel the radiation produced by the biggest free energy generator known to man and it's been there all through history laughing at us as we rub sticks together to make heat.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.12.28, 14:05:45
Quote from: Peterae on 2015.12.28, 08:25:33
That UFO is fusion powered, it's there to poke us in the face and remind us that there is unlimited energy around us, it's ironic that we spend years looking for free energy when we feel the radiation produced by the biggest free energy generator known to man and it's been there all through history laughing at us as we rub sticks together to make heat.

Dear Peter.

That made me chuckle!! It's usually obscured here.

Well........ It's my 12 th anniversary today, a near change in state from one form of energy to the next. I can vaguely remember the serious looks on the faces of my family, luck was on my side!

In reflective mood I was given the chance to welcome nine more grandchildren to this world, make many new friends and, most importantly get a second stab at life.

Just remember, stress IS a killer, so let's take it easy and hope 2016 is a little more peaceful both worldly and locally.

All the very best for the New year, cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Peterae on 2015.12.28, 17:13:51
Hi Graham
Happy Anniversary may you have many more and a Happy New Year to you and your family and everyone else here  O0

I will set myself a target of Fusion this year and try to really go for it, i have been feeling the pieces coming together for a while but need to devote more time to the purpose, I'm fed up with rubbing sticks together  :)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.12.28, 18:37:28
Quote from: Peterae on 2015.12.28, 17:13:51
Hi Graham
Happy Anniversary may you have many more and a Happy New Year to you and your family and everyone else here  O0

I will set myself a target of Fusion this year and try to really go for it, i have been feeling the pieces coming together for a while but need to devote more time to the purpose, I'm fed up with rubbing sticks together  :)

Thanks Peter.

I have a good sense of humour having grown up through the " Goons " era and then Monty Python your  " rubbing sticks " made me think of Douglas Adams's classic line from " The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy "  !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs3pKS0pvZE

Go to 28 mins or just watch the whole thing.............. IMHO the BBC television rendition of the book was the best.

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2015.12.28, 20:34:14
Quote from: Grumage on 2015.12.28, 18:37:28
Thanks Peter.

I have a good sense of humour having grown up through the " Goons " era and then Monty Python your  " rubbing sticks " made me think of Douglas Adams's classic line from " The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy "  !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs3pKS0pvZE

Go to 28 mins or just watch the whole thing.............. IMHO the BBC television rendition of the book was the best.

Cheers Grum.
Agreed,
I have that version on DVDs. loved the goons as well.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2015.12.30, 15:04:46
Dear All.

I opened this thread 10 months ago with a picture of Snowdrops in bloom, far earlier than usual.

How about this then?

Crazy weather we haven't even had a decent frost yet.

Happy new year, Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2015.12.30, 16:24:43
Hi Grum

Yes the climate change is getting faster all over the world, what with over 100 forest fires here, huge floods in the UK and south America along with tornados never seen before, also in Asia

Doom is coming

regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2016.01.23, 13:54:01
Dear All.

Our local weather has changed little over the last couple of weeks, wet and windy. My heart goes out to you fellows across the pond.

So mild they are in bloom!!

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2016.03.01, 16:20:05
Hapus Dewi Sant.

Yes, it's St David's day today, patron saint of Wales.

Years ago the Daffodil, our emblem was always late, not this year, the gardens looking really colourful.

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Itsu on 2016.08.11, 19:47:05
All,

since i in july this year shot a video of an Eagle Owl (rare sighting over here) sitting on a roof nearby and showed it to my wife, she is all into bird watching.
So we go out on an almost daily base to view and record special animals / birds that freely live in the coastal dune/forrest area on 5 minutes walk away from my house.

Here a collection of video's giving an impression of what we have seen up till now.
Shots where mostly taken from a birdwatching cabin which are setup on severall places (and could be crowded/noisy).

I try to put up the English names for the animals / birds we have spotted,  enjoy.


Eagle owl:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=603JmCHk3ok

Highlander cows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ATb6SFGQs

Eared grebe on eggs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbFOYBzzbDA       (eggs never hatched, a buzzard watching in the background)

Fox:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz9Mi1A7Dtw

Another pair of Eared grebe with chicks:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEGQvqHA2lY

                                                             https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjbiwHVsHMU

                                                             https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x6YZDOXL4s

redshank:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdbW1IkwPQI

Wild horses taking a bath:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elnoa7oSSDI

Black stork: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXf4S-eig_M

cormorant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFldFDhUYus

kingfisher: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEfd-rHaH1Y


Regards Itsu
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2016.08.13, 15:41:18
itsu
thank you for posting the Vids...
taking time in life to smell the flowers and see the world around us is always a delight .

I too luv the birds .

That big Owl is a handsome beast and definitely one to keep an eye on...especially if you have small cats and dogs within his view  :o

Thanks,

Chet K

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2016.08.13, 16:47:14
Dear Itsu.

Lovely..... What a sight!

I had an experience with an Owl a few years back.

Spring had sprung and the birds and bees were doing what comes naturally.... One very dark night the Owls were calling to each other whilst I was locking up. I decided to call back... Immediately there was a response, called again, the response grew louder. Called again and got my hair ruffled by a couple of what felt like very large talons. Moral...

Don't ruffle the feathers of a courting Owl...   :)

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Itsu on 2016.08.13, 20:26:13

Thanks guys, 

nice story Grum, 2 years ago we had an Eagle owl in a nearby city who attacked people all the time for months like you mentioned, so they called him "terror owl" because you don't see or hear him coming.
They finally caught him (normally forbidden as its a protected bird) and he now lives his life in a zoo.
Funny birds   :D

Itsu

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2016.08.18, 05:28:14
Wow just had a 5.7 Mag Earthquake about 400 K's north of here and I felt it. First time I've ever felt an Earthquake. Funny thing is within about 5 seconds I realised what it was and was ready to vacate the house. No reports of any damage as yet from near it's center.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2016.08.18, 14:31:57
Dear Farmhand.

I have to agree, an earthquake is rather frightening.

My only experience, to date was a 6.something whilst on holiday in Kephalonia. The epicentre was on the neighbouring island of Zakinthos. My wife and I were in bed at the time...... The earth truly moved!!  ;)

Kephalonia was hit by a devastating earthquake in 1953 that destroyed many beautiful buildings. They adopted a policy of solid reinforced concrete structures that move as a whole. I have to say that although our apartment shook violently it stayed in one piece.

I missed the only big one here in the UK, 1988, if memory serves me correctly. My first wife was nursing one of the children as the lounge floor appeared to roll like a wave from one end to the other. I was driving to work when it happened, didn't notice a thing.

Cheers Grum.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2016.08.18, 14:55:05
Hi Farmhand,

It's been a while since I have exchanged posts with you.

I also can only remember feeling an earthquake one time.   I think it was back in the early 70's.  I was at my Dad's house sitting on the couch talking to Dad.  He was in his recliner chair.  All of a sudden I felt the couch (I guess that would be sofa in some parts of the world) start to move just like Grum has described.  I felt like I was in a boat as it seemed to rise on one end and then that end started down as the other end started up and then it went down.  Very strange feeling.  Dad and I both at the same time said "What was that?"  We came to the conclusion it must have been an earthquake so we turned on the TV and found out in a little while there had been an earthquake about 200 miles to the west of us.  Fortunately it was relatively small and only caused minor damage like chimneys collapsing and stuff falling off the walls in the area closest to the quake.

Take care,
Carroll
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2016.08.18, 14:58:03
Earthquakes make me think of Groundloop ,He was working on that early detection project [I believe WW was also involved ?] .
Will have to reach out this weekend and see  how he's doing .

@ FarmHand
Glad your OK ,areas not prone to quakes are much more susceptible to structural issues with their infrastructure.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2016.08.18, 23:35:11
Still some aftershocks but It's too far away to feel them I guess. Mag 3 aftershocks or something. My house is an old high block house on wooden stumps it shakes when a heavy truck goes past haha, which is probably why I felt it so well from so far away. Others here in Rockhampton did feel it but not too many.

What got me was the frequency of the wobble in the house, when a truck goes past it kind of shakes and wobbles but at a higher frequency than the slow rhythmic wave like feeling of the Quake, quite different and the street was quiet. Only really one cause left and my mind naturally went to that, earthquake "get to the door". lol

I'll bet the folks only 30 k's from it were a bit rattled by it. Still appears to be very little damage, some broken cups and stuff fell off shelves ect. Kinda makes sense because any structure from here north can and has stood up to cyclones, the newer buildings are made to withstand cyclones, although the cyclones do take/damage a lot of roofs.

With all the floods, fires and cyclones home insurance is almost unaffordable for many.

Anyway my thoughts are going to the unfortunate folks dealing with the fires in Cali. They look horrific.

..
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2016.08.19, 11:16:35
The climate change is increasing each year, here in Spain we have passed all records since records began. The forest fires here are horrific as well, and of course the less forest the less the rain in that part of the world, it falls more in other parts creating huge flooding, from heating up the ocean and evapourating, only to fall in an area which has plenty of water, hence the floods.

The swings are terrific and the seasons have shifted it seems by around a month.

Farmhand, the quake could have been caused by fracking for methane, I think there is a lot going on in the Aus at the moment, it caused similar here, around 5.7 in Castellon, the fracking off shore was stopped.


Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2016.08.19, 12:22:25
Dear Mike....... Sigh......

Why, oh why can't the so called leaders of our nations get their act together.

Fracking is destructive and uses many toxic chemicals during the process which contaminate the surrounding area. And as you've pointed out destabilise the ground causing mini quakes.

Here in the UK there's a sudden realisation that we haven't got new power stations being built, to replace the now ageing ones in use. We have a surplus of solar, so much that we can't store it.

Your idea of a plant that converts sea water into a hydrocarbon fuel that could be burned at night is surely a win, win ?

There will be those that suggest it's not very efficient, but as far as I'm concerned it's a damned sight more environmentally friendly.

Time to lobby our local MP, methinks.

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2016.08.19, 15:13:10
Quote from: Grumage on 2016.08.19, 12:22:25
We have a surplus of solar, so much that we can't store it.

Your idea of a plant that converts sea water into a hydrocarbon fuel that could be burned at night is surely a win, win ?

There will be those that suggest it's not very efficient, but as far as I'm concerned it's a damned sight more environmentally friendly.

Time to lobby our local MP, methinks.

Cheers Grum.

Who's the north Wales representative for parliment now?

The change of hydrogen and carbon to a hydrocarbon is very efficient, it is exothermic, the problem has been to get the hydrogen from water cheaply enough. Excess power is if you think about it, free, use it or throw it away, like pouring milk down the drain because the farmers produce too much C.C

Methane or ethanol or both is a great storage means, there is enough CO2 in the oceans, this would recycle it, as the US navy have found

Set me up for a talk, I'm free in your neck of the woods 5th till 8th september inc: ;) :) maybe the gov: would buy us lunch hmmmmm....

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2016.09.16, 21:52:36
I'll be performing in Vegas next week... well speaking at a conference anyway, then off to MX & Cuba. Any recommendations to drop in at stuff or catch up with ppl if anyone is around?

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2016.09.17, 07:18:48
Quote from: JimBoot on 2016.09.16, 21:52:36
I'll be performing in Vegas next week... well speaking at a conference anyway, then off to MX & Cuba. Any recommendations to drop in at stuff or catch up with ppl if anyone is around?

Hi Jim

We need your expertise to raise some money for our methane project, give me a bell on skype and we can talk about it :)

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2016.09.18, 04:57:57
Quote from: Centraflow on 2016.09.17, 07:18:48
Hi Jim

We need your expertise to raise some money for our methane project, give me a bell on skype and we can talk about it :)

Regards

Mike 8)

No worries . might be difficult next couple of weeks. Do you have a site yet?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2016.09.18, 09:33:37
Quote from: JimBoot on 2016.09.18, 04:57:57
No worries . might be difficult next couple of weeks. Do you have a site yet?

Hi Jim

I have this old site which I have not used in a long time (updated)

www.centraflow.yolasite.com

I suppose with it being old (years) it is well marked on Google, or could set up a new one! It is a free site but works well and now there is a lot more with these sites.

If a new site is required, then the name could be centraflow systems (an old company of mine). There are going to be several people involved with this, all are on this forum, and any money raised should be controlled by a another.

Let me know about site and I can make changes or start a new one.

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2016.12.21, 19:55:28
Dear All.

Things are getting pretty hectic in the " Grumage " home, so.....

May I wish all members and guests at OUR, in my native tongue....

Nadolig llawen a blwyddyn newydd dda   O0

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Itsu on 2016.12.21, 20:56:29
Thanks for those nice words Graham  :D, off course the same to you and your family  O0


This goes for all of you:

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Itsu
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Peterae on 2016.12.21, 22:10:49
Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it.  O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2016.12.21, 22:45:12
Bon noel y feliz ano neuvo  from rainy Spain=-O

Regards

Mike B-)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2016.12.22, 14:08:07


O0

what An amazing group of fellows ,

would seem the new year's gonna be a doosie

Chet K


Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2016.12.22, 16:04:39
Quote from: Centraflow on 2016.12.21, 22:45:12
Bon noel y feliz ano neuvo  from rainy Spain=-O

Regards

Mike B-)

Hi Mike.

I guessed the sentiment....   ;)  Google translate suggests Finnish ??   :D  Doesn't the rain " stay mainly on the plain " ??  More fuel..........  ;)

For Itsu.

Vrolijk kerstfeest en een gelukkig nieuw jaar      O0

Thanks Chet.... Happy holidays.   O0

Cheers Graham.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2016.12.22, 16:55:59
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!

Carroll
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2016.12.22, 17:30:12
Quote from: Grumage on 2016.12.22, 16:04:39
Hi Mike.

I guessed the sentiment....   ;)  Google translate suggests Finnish ??   :D  Doesn't the rain " stay mainly on the plain " ??  More fuel..........  ;)

For Itsu.

Vrolijk kerstfeest en een gelukkig nieuw jaar      O0

Thanks Chet.... Happy holidays.   O0

Cheers Graham.

Well you know Google ;D It's Valenciano/Catalan

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Smudge on 2016.12.22, 19:43:09
I'll be away from home and computer over Christmas so The Seasons Greetings to you all.  I'll be back in the New Year.

Smudge
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2016.12.30, 12:46:34
Well I'm away from this afternoon, going to see the new year in at our apartment by the sea.

I want to wish all here on this forum a very happy and prosperous new year, I hope what ever problems people have had will be left behind in 2016, and that 2017 will be happy and prosperous for all.

Lets all hope that the waring and destruction will stop once and for all, that's a bold wish, but lets hope it happens.

Happy 2017

regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2016.12.30, 18:30:08
Thanks Mike.

I too would like to wish all a peaceful new year.  O0

Kind regards, Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.04.11, 16:43:53
Dear All.

I received this video today.

https://youtu.be/mxTpAofqbmE

A couple of " Flame gulpers " of my design and built from castings that I produced.

More grimy contraptions, eh Verpies !!   ;)

Kind regards, Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2017.04.11, 19:49:00
Quote from: Grumage on 2017.04.11, 16:43:53
More grimy contraptions, eh Verpies !!   ;)
Yup!
...and my nephew said " play it again! "
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2017.04.12, 20:52:28
This seems to be the place for random topics about life in general so I have a story to share.  My dad passed away a few months ago and so I have been doing some thinking of course about some of the things he tried to teach me over the years.  Some were of course important and some didn't really matter all that much in the grand scheme of things.  The following is one of the more minor things he taught me.

I remember him telling me a few times that if you have a dog barking at you and generally acting ferocious that you just need to point your finger straight at the dog and stare him or her down until they turn and walk away.  Well my son has a mutt that is always barking at me when I go down there.  He lives next door so I am there almost every day and sometimes several times in one day.  So the dog clearly knows who I am.

The other day my son and I were cutting down some tall pine trees near where the dog stays.  I got tired of the yapping dog and decided to try what Dad had told me.  I walked to where the dog was and pointed my finger straight at her.  She immediately stopped barking and looked at me with kind of a puzzled look on her face.  I continued to stare at her with my finger pointed at her.  She went behind a tree and then peeked out to see if I was still there.  When she saw I was still there she waited a while and did it again.  Then she just walked over and laid down in the shade and didn't bark at me anymore the rest of the day.  Usually she would bark at me even if I had been there for an hour or more.

For the next 3 days she never made a sound when I went down to my sons.  Today for the first time she did bark a couple of times until I pointed my finger at her again and she immediately went and laid down.

Does anyone know how or why this works?

Carroll
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2017.04.13, 01:20:57
Carroll
Nice story and a tribute to your Dad's wisdom

making direct eye contact with authority  [pointing] is a good idea, never unlock the eyes or dart around or act nervous

you turn and run!!
lunchtime !!

  you assumed the alpha role and removed her from authority [over you]...and she actually knows you are welcome there
not a stranger.

I have had many encounters with dogs I did not trust, I never take my eyes off them[lock eyes]
its like speaking their language ,

not saying you could get away with this when trespassing as an unknown person on a dogs home turf.

while you could still perhaps get away from the dog if you back out slowly and keep the eyes locked on

However
if there is more than one dog to lock eyes on...

lunchtime

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2017.04.13, 01:28:11
Hi Chet,

I thought it must be something like that but I am still not sure what part the finger pointing plays in it.  I know I have yelled at the dog over and over before with what I thought was authority but she just kept on barking.  But as soon as I tried the finger pointing thing she immediately hushed.

I read on the EF your eye problem is back.  Very sorry to hear that.  I will keep you in my prayers.  I'll be praying for a speedy and lasting recovery.

Take care,
Carroll
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2017.04.13, 02:31:30
yes
just started again tonight  ,scary stuff, thanks for the prayers , going under the knife again tomorrow.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.04.13, 10:16:35
Dear Chet.

That's awful news.... too much stress?

You'll be in our thoughts also.

Kind regards, Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2017.04.13, 11:53:34
Quote from: Chet K on 2017.04.13, 02:31:30
yes
just started again tonight  ,scary stuff, thanks for the prayers , going under the knife again tomorrow.

Now-see what happens when you give up the magnums Chet.

Wishing you a speedy recovery buddy.

Be safe

Brad
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2017.04.13, 13:38:07
yeah its the pits ..
Brad, those caramel dark chocolate magnums were my favorite :(

they won't let me eat now...I could go for a whole Box of magnums  ATM ,I think I'll pick up a case on the way home

sigh....
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: evolvingape on 2017.04.13, 16:18:56
Hang in there Chet mate, take this time to cultivate the minds eye.

Imposed meditation if you like.  O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2017.04.14, 02:28:21
Quote from: CITFTA
I remember him telling me a few times that if you have a dog barking at you
and generally acting ferocious that you just need to point your finger straight
at the dog and stare him or her down until they turn and walk away.

I'd not heard of this technique before.  I have tried it now several times in the
past two days and am delightfully impressed.  It does indeed seem to work!
Many thanks for the little known "secret!"

Chet,

Give us a report on your condition as soon as you are able.
We're all rooting for you!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2017.04.14, 04:48:30
I spoke with Chet a little while ago. He is home from hospital after successful surgery, in good spirits and is probably resting quietly now.
O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.04.14, 10:21:10
That's good news but....

Chet, " resting quietly " ??    ;)

Let's hope so.   O0

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2017.04.14, 15:39:44
Hope everythings goes well this time, pulling for you

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2017.04.14, 18:10:20
Well
I saw a vision a little while ago, I had to go back to the surgeon this AM to have the bandage taken off,I wa convinced it was a waste of time
[to far gone] since they keep you awake and last time I could see all the laser welding, and this time it was all dark

well she took off the bandage and was I ever shocked!! a beautiful Polish Nurse ....of course there is more to come down the road [my eye has been filled with "heavy silicone oil ,and they put a rubber band [stitched] to the back Muscles behind the eye.

I feel like I won the lottery ...3-6 months and they remove the  oil.

thanks for all the positive vibes...
Amazing what they can do.

it does hurt to read ATM so I'll be resting although he said I really can't over do it as long as I let the pain be my Guide...

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ion on 2017.04.14, 21:43:57
Dear Chet

Wishing you a speedy recovery on your eye problem.

Kind Regards
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.04.18, 10:16:31
Good morning All.

As most known my primary passion was the preservation/restoration of our industrial engineering past.

I spent yesterday at the Anson Engine museum where I have been a quiet contributor since it started nearly 40 years ago. The Anson started as a predominately " Manchester made " internal combustion engine museum, there were many makers back then but has slowly expanded towards the diverse collection seen today.

Here's the latest addition to the " Steam Room " ..... A not so " Grimy " but very old contraption......  ;)

https://youtu.be/HhmIyluYbAA

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2017.04.21, 02:18:06
Hi Graham,

Chet mentioned you were interested in the sawmill my son is putting together.  So here are a couple of pictures of what he has gotten done so far.  The main support base is finished and just needs some minor leveling.  He has taken everything completely apart and is sandblasting and repainting everything.  The other picture is of the carriage assembly.  He doesn't have all the rails down yet.  He just got new bearings today for the main saw blade shaft.  If you are interested I will post more pictures as he gets more of it together.  He works a normal job and just works on this in the evenings and weekends so it will be a while before it is all done.

Kind regards,
Carroll
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.04.21, 17:23:16
Hi Carroll.

Yes indeed, that looks rather a large one.

I have been a bit preoccupied today trying to sort out the mess over at OU. Com. I have actually locked the topic at 18.00 BST today.

If there is still an interest I will open a topic here at OUR, it's sad though because I felt it would bring a few newcomers into this area of research. Hey ho.....

Kind regards, Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2017.05.19, 07:16:57
That was this morning's sunrise as we farewell Autumn. Hope yours is nice too :)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.06.03, 18:09:23
Well, today is my 61st birthday.

Most spend time celebrating, not me I spent my day under the car. After my recent disaster in the turbo charger area.

The replacement " cartridge " arrived this morning and turned out to be a quite pleasant and easy rebuild.....

Things went South rather rapidly after that though, I could do with a well trained mouse for the refit everything's so

b****y tightly packed these days.

I've knocked off now and shall be raising a glass or two later, cheers Grum.  O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2017.06.03, 18:28:09
Happy Birthday Graham,

I hope your next ten go as well as my last ten have.  Only a few minor surgeries and still going along pretty well at 71 and 1/2.

Best wishes for a good rest of the day.

Carroll
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2017.06.03, 19:38:45
Grum
Have a wonderful Bday

I hope you have a hundred more ...

O0

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2017.06.03, 21:10:53
Happy Birthday Graham !!   Many happy returns....      O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2017.06.03, 21:13:33
Quote from: JimBoot on 2017.05.19, 07:16:57
That was this morning's sunrise as we farewell Autumn. Hope yours is nice too :)

Beautiful sunrise photo. To paraphrase Grace Slick... "all my sunrises come in the evening..."

Up here in the Northern Hemisphere we have a saying,

"Red sky at night, sailor's delight
Red sky at morning, sailor take warning"

I suppose it's flipped around though  "down under"  ! 

8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2017.06.03, 23:01:54
Have a great one Grum may you have many more. TK we have the same saying, we inherit a lot of stuff from the nortneners :)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.06.04, 00:00:28
Quote from: JimBoot on 2017.06.03, 23:01:54
Have a great one Grum may you have many more. TK we have the same saying, we inherit a lot of stuff from the nortneners :)

Including decent motorcycles, it seems!!   ;) ( Nortneners )

Thanks guys, a little Red has hit the spot!   O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: evolvingape on 2017.06.04, 00:08:13
Happy birthday mate!

O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.06.04, 00:22:52
Quote from: evolvingape on 2017.06.04, 00:08:13
Happy birthday mate!

O0

Cheers Rob.   O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2017.06.04, 00:40:54
Happy birthday Grum-may your turbo run well lol.

You know it was your birthday here in WA half a day before it was your birthday  :D


Brad
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2017.06.04, 07:28:01
Happy birthday Graham, here I have a house full of grand children from Hengoed, nothing much getting done, also p...ing down with rain today.

Regards
Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.06.04, 16:39:13
Quote from: TinMan on 2017.06.04, 00:40:54
Happy birthday Grum-may your turbo run well lol.

Brad

Hi Brad.

Things get from bad to worse sometimes, don't they?

After a few hours of intensive reassembly the time came to start her up..... Gave four ignition on's then turned the key..... The engine didn't get above 2000 RPM before a noise developed, took off the rubber hose from turbo to air box to find a lovely looking spiral oil mist being produced.

Blasted thing's a " knacker " !! At this moment I'm kinda doubting myself, but we even cold cranked the engine to get oil pressure and flow to the HP side ! All new HP & LP pipes, gaskets and Copper washers too. The only thing I didn't do was change the oil as it's long life ( fully synthetic ) and has only got 1500 miles on it.

Where do we go from here??

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2017.06.05, 00:59:14
Quote from: Grumage on 2017.06.04, 16:39:13
Hi Brad.

Things get from bad to worse sometimes, don't they?

After a few hours of intensive reassembly the time came to start her up..... Gave four ignition on's then turned the key..... The engine didn't get above 2000 RPM before a noise developed, took off the rubber hose from turbo to air box to find a lovely looking spiral oil mist being produced.

Blasted thing's a " knacker " !! At this moment I'm kinda doubting myself, but we even cold cranked the engine to get oil pressure and flow to the HP side ! All new HP & LP pipes, gaskets and Copper washers too. The only thing I didn't do was change the oil as it's long life ( fully synthetic ) and has only got 1500 miles on it.

Where do we go from here??

Cheers Graham.

Sounds like 1 of two things
1-you got a dud-bad seals or bearings
2-the oil drain pipe is blocked

Im guessing you cleaned out the air filter and box,before fitting the new turbo?.


Brad
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2017.06.05, 08:23:17
Well
unfortunately housing cracks can be hard to see too [when cold]
and to be honest could be the cause of original failure .[lack of supply oil is big cause of failure]


what a bummer, even pressure testing on the bench at running oil pressure  would not be conclusive
until operating temp was reached

Dye penetrant testing would be necessary  now,

can the oil supply line be rigged so as to pressure test it in the vehicle [while watching for source of leak with engine off ?
in a hope that the oil is coming from outside or a crack in supply line somehow?

yeesh

Feeling your pain over here....


Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.06.05, 10:48:46
Thanks both.

I've received a response from the seller, also astonished!

How quickly should the oil run through the bearing housing? I did notice that the oil we cold cranked up to the inlet stayed there, didn't drop. This was before fitting the top " Banjo " bolt and washers.

I must confess to not checking the LP side into the crankcase but the return side is 16 mm bore and IMO unlikely to have blocked.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2017.06.05, 14:44:26
I'm kind of old school, stick a wire in the holes to make sure there clear or blow in the tubing/hoses on everything I fix... just to make sure. Just because it's always that thing we never thought of that always comes full circle to bite us in the rear. I cannot tell you how many times I have reassembled something then had to take it all back apart. The last episode was not making sure the hydraulic pump activation levers on my old 1947 9N were locked into place in the bowels of my tractor gear box. So I had to open the case again, reach through a foot or so of gear oil around the pump and sure enough one side was ready to pop off again. Hindsight is always 20/20.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2017.06.05, 15:42:08
Graham
is this the offending member?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.06.05, 16:54:07
Hi Chet.

Close....

Have a listen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTC5QylcWGc

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2017.06.05, 17:15:08
Does anyone ever connect an electric motor to the turbo compressor's shaft, in order to eliminate the "turbo hole" at low rpm?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.06.05, 17:41:59
Quote from: verpies on 2017.06.05, 17:15:08
Does anyone ever connect an electric motor to the turbo compressor's shaft, in order to eliminate the "turbo hole" at low rpm?

Dear Verpies.

I haven't heard of that, but by injecting fuel into the stream just before the turbine will keep em " Spooling " !!

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2017.06.05, 17:54:00
I would imagine there will be no such thing as Turbo Lag in the not too distant future ,Grum was just mentioning a Staggered fuel injector which is the bee's knee's in marine diesels and greatly improves performance and economy.

that is to say it staggers the fuel [thru pulses instead of one shot] during induction and power stroke. hard to imagine how fast those pulses would be at high Rpm.[this tech is working its way into high end cars ATM

doing similar with manifold pressure would be easily managed thru an oversized turbo and waste gate [might be noisy at idle]
or super charger ?

It sounds like your in a real Hurry.....

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2017.06.05, 18:02:32
Johan sent a few links [from the old days]
http://archief.aftersalesmagazine.nl/aftersales-magazine-2011-05/page/34-35

http://www.quadrisefuels.com/general-faqs

O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2017.06.05, 21:15:59
Do you find yourself salivating while watching this...or is it just me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZWeNPi2XkE
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: evolvingape on 2017.06.05, 21:32:39
I like it..

Mark J

"Your both right and your both wrong.

F1 tech is my domain haha, F1 engines DO use Hydraulic or Pnumatic (depending on the team) to close valves (a few years ago they did both) Under the hybrid era, Valves must be mechanically opened, but there pneumatically closed, so they can be closed faster and harder than a cam would allow, whats the point of all that boost and energy recovery when it all leaks by valves closing as is traditional with a normal cam shaft.

F1 get the best of both worlds, each system has its advantages and disadvantges.

If you do a bit of fishing online you can find photos of F1 engine camshafts, and you aint ever seen lobe profiles like it

On another note i saw a comment about laser ignition this is bollox, and a tech that will never make it, HCCI or Hermerogeneous Charge Compression and Ignition is a spark less way of ignighting fuel, sticking with F1, Merceidies and Ferrari and Honda all use HCCI at some level now mercedies is obviously the best it operates much better, if you listen to a MERC of the throttle in breaking zones and listen carefull you can hear the engines switching from SPARK to HCCI and vice versa, its even more apparant on the HONDA listen to that fucker of throttle sounds like the days of the blown diffusers HCCI is way superior to any other kind of ignition but its only recently the technology has been around that it can be done, for more than 40years HCCI has been on some form of bench.

For those who dont know HCCI is exactly the way Diesel Engines ignite or detonate there fuel, without a spark, just cold fuel into a red hot pocket of air and KABOOM, well petrol and other fuels can be ignighted this way aswell, only its not so simple.

These 2 together pneumatic valves and HCCI is estimated to be between 5 and 25% more efficent all around, more power less fuel, less nocking, less risk of detonation, relativly low cylinder pressures, lower stress on engine components in particular to the piston, where detonation no longer hppens over the pistons center to push down, but burns way more unitform pressing the WHOLE surface of the piston down.

I have no doubt the trolls will soon be here to abuse me so come and get it, ill see if i can find the photos for yall of the cam profiles, and the link to the HCCI information for you all"
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2017.06.05, 21:55:42
Quote from: evolvingape on 2017.06.05, 21:32:39
I have no doubt the trolls will soon be here to abuse me so come and get it
Not in this thread.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2017.06.06, 00:25:59
that is truly an amazing advancement and the engine management potential must be staggering...

talk about tuning options ?? !

wow




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZWeNPi2XkE
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2017.06.06, 02:03:03
Hey Grumage
QuoteClose....
Have a listen...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTC5QylcWGc

Cheers Graham.

In my opinion it spools down way to fast and it sounds like something is binding internally. Did you check if it ran free before installation?, it should have been pre-lubed at the factory. Did you check the clearance moving it axially?, give it a spin?. My guess is something is binding internally or the bearings are pooched because normally the spool down is not so abrupt.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2017.06.06, 11:13:40
Quote from: evolvingape on 2017.06.05, 21:32:39
I like it..

Mark J

"Your both right and your both wrong.

F1 tech is my domain haha, F1 engines DO use Hydraulic or Pnumatic (depending on the team) to close valves (a few years ago they did both) Under the hybrid era, Valves must be mechanically opened, but there pneumatically closed, so they can be closed faster and harder than a cam would allow, whats the point of all that boost and energy recovery when it all leaks by valves closing as is traditional with a normal cam shaft.

F1 get the best of both worlds, each system has its advantages and disadvantges.

If you do a bit of fishing online you can find photos of F1 engine camshafts, and you aint ever seen lobe profiles like it

On another note i saw a comment about laser ignition this is bollox, and a tech that will never make it, HCCI or Hermerogeneous Charge Compression and Ignition is a spark less way of ignighting fuel, sticking with F1, Merceidies and Ferrari and Honda all use HCCI at some level now mercedies is obviously the best it operates much better, if you listen to a MERC of the throttle in breaking zones and listen carefull you can hear the engines switching from SPARK to HCCI and vice versa, its even more apparant on the HONDA listen to that fucker of throttle sounds like the days of the blown diffusers HCCI is way superior to any other kind of ignition but its only recently the technology has been around that it can be done, for more than 40years HCCI has been on some form of bench.

For those who dont know HCCI is exactly the way Diesel Engines ignite or detonate there fuel, without a spark, just cold fuel into a red hot pocket of air and KABOOM, well petrol and other fuels can be ignighted this way aswell, only its not so simple.

These 2 together pneumatic valves and HCCI is estimated to be between 5 and 25% more efficent all around, more power less fuel, less nocking, less risk of detonation, relativly low cylinder pressures, lower stress on engine components in particular to the piston, where detonation no longer hppens over the pistons center to push down, but burns way more unitform pressing the WHOLE surface of the piston down.

I have no doubt the trolls will soon be here to abuse me so come and get it, ill see if i can find the photos for yall of the cam profiles, and the link to the HCCI information for you all"

Camless engines have been around for some time now-a lot of large ship engines use solenoid operated valves.

I designed and built my own camless 4 stroke engine 28 years ago,using Honda's XR350 engine as a base-it had only one moving part +plus the drive gears of course,and rotated a 1/4 the engine RPM.
It also only required 1/10 of the power that was needed to run the original valve train.


Brad
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2017.06.06, 11:18:12
Quote from: Grumage on 2017.06.05, 16:54:07
Hi Chet.

Close....

Have a listen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTC5QylcWGc

Cheers Graham.

Defiantly sounds like a bearing problem Grum--sounds like one of the rotors is touching the housing.
The oil coming out like that,is a sure sign of a bearing and seal problem there--maybe the endfloat was not set correctly ?

Did you shim the compressor and exhaust housing up correctly ?.


Brad
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.06.06, 11:55:10
Quote from: verpies on 2017.06.05, 21:15:59
Do you find yourself salivating while watching this...or is it just me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZWeNPi2XkE

Hi Verpies.

You may recall we discussed the topic some time ago via PM.

Such a lot of energy is required to operate the conventional valve train and as Chet has said, infinite control of overlap etc.

Now...... All we need to do is get rid of the " poppet " valves altogether by replacing them with a " skylight " type of valve making for much easier transit of the working fluids!    ;)

Cheers Graham.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.06.06, 12:09:25
Quote from: TinMan on 2017.06.06, 11:18:12
Defiantly sounds like a bearing problem Grum--sounds like one of the rotors is touching the housing.
The oil coming out like that,is a sure sign of a bearing and seal problem there--maybe the endfloat was not set correctly ?

Did you shim the compressor and exhaust housing up correctly ?.


Brad

Hi Brad.

The " cassette " was allegedly factory ballanced etc. All that I had to do was put my inlet and exhaust chambers on to the ends.

I double checked all clearances and fully primed the centre bearing before the final start up. The unit failed within seconds....

I've been out to my favourite BMW breaker this morning and bought a second hand one.... less play in it than the new one!!

As usual the weather has turned nasty again, a case of " rain stopped play "  :)

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2017.06.06, 15:14:58
Quote from: Grumage on 2017.06.06, 12:09:25
Hi Brad.

The " cassette " was allegedly factory ballanced etc. All that I had to do was put my inlet and exhaust chambers on to the ends.

I double checked all clearances and fully primed the centre bearing before the final start up. The unit failed within seconds....

I've been out to my favourite BMW breaker this morning and bought a second hand one.... less play in it than the new one!!

As usual the weather has turned nasty again, a case of " rain stopped play "  :)

Cheers Grum.

Sorry to hear of the wow's

Hope you can send it back and get a refund, this can be a problem with buying on the net.

Family just gone back after a long and very wet weekend, now back to trying to organise my life if her indoors will let me C.C

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2017.06.06, 21:43:15
Quote from: Grumage on 2017.06.06, 11:55:10
You may recall we discussed the topic some time ago via PM.
Yes, but I did not know that such things were available nowadays.
I thought that it was only an idea.

The infinitely variable valve timing sure allows for a lot of tuning options ! (together with ignition and fuel injector timing).

Quote from: Grumage on 2017.06.06, 11:55:10
Such a lot of energy is required to operate the conventional valve train and as Chet has said, infinite control of overlap etc.
I concur with Chet.

Quote from: Grumage on 2017.06.06, 11:55:10
Now...... All we need to do is get rid of the " poppet " valves altogether by replacing them with a " skylight " type of valve making for much easier transit of the working fluids!    ;)
So it was because of this, that I have seen two "poppet" valves on opposite sides of a rocker (and one on the wrong side of the head) !
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2017.06.08, 09:52:02
Rotary valve system--the only way to go  O0


Brad
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.06.08, 16:31:27
Quote from: TinMan on 2017.06.08, 09:52:02
Rotary valve system--the only way to go  O0


Brad

Hmmm....

Let me take you back to 1888....  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsNh6UKQNMc

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2017.06.08, 17:35:59
@Grum
QuoteHmmm....
Let me take you back to 1888....  ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsNh6UKQNMc

Nice... an engine like that could run for decades. Being a farm boy I have a great appreciation for craftsmanship and things that work. For me that engine is a work of art and they don't build them like that anymore. Thank you.

Tinman
QuoteRotary valve system--the only way to go

You read my mind and a rotary valve becomes feasible once we understand the work from the heat of expansion can be equivalent to the work of a transformation without the high temperatures. The GEET inventor claimed frost started forming on the exhaust of his motor in which case a modified brass ball valve with teflon seals and a little lube might work?.

It gives us options not normally present within the realm of high temperature internal combustion engines while reducing the cost of components. How far could we take this... an injection molded or 3D printed plastic engine?. We are only limited by our imagination and I think you have a very good one.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.06.08, 18:00:07
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2017.06.08, 17:35:59
@Grum
Nice... an engine like that could run for decades. Being a farm boy I have a great appreciation for craftsmanship and things that work. For me that engine is a work of art and they don't build them like that anymore. Thank you.


You're welcome.

It's a rotary valve.

The only engine type I have not had " hands on " experience with is a Brayton cycle engine. ( reciprocating )   ;)

My collection of early Lister engines now sees 3 at over 100 years old, and still running. I also have a " Canadian " hopper Spec 401 Lister of 1911 vintage.

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.06.14, 19:19:14
I'm sad at the moment.

Chester our 13 year old Chocolate Labrador passed away an hour or so ago.

He found us at a rescue centre aged nine months and has been a faithful companion to all the grandchildren for many years.

Good bye Chester, old friend.... 
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Itsu on 2017.06.14, 19:32:04

Graham,   being sad on such a moment is very understandable, but don't stay sad for to long, 13 year is a respectable age for a labrador.
Looking at the picture he had a very enjoyable life with you guys, so be thankfull instead lateron.

Itsu

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2017.06.14, 20:14:06
Well
I never knew who you were talking to at times [telling me to be patient at feeding time  :o when it was He who would show up like clockwork for his dinner]

will miss that ....

its sad to see him go ,But as you have said [and itsu too]
he had a good life with you folks...a dream life for a noble hound...

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: web000x on 2017.06.14, 22:40:34
Sorry to hear of your loss, Graham.  I too have an elderly dog that I love dearly and don't want to think of that day.  I hope you find some peace of mind soon.

Dave
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2017.06.15, 06:37:50
My condolences Graham. I'm a dog man too. I know how hard it is, saying goodbye to an old and faithful friend.
I'll give my Maggie some extra hugs tonight, thinking of your Chester dog.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.06.15, 10:44:38
Thank you all.

This is a " Doggie " household, the four that remain are a little subdued this morning.

It's Mir, Chester's lifelong friend that's been hit the hardest she is a 12 and a half year old Great Dane, she keeps looking for him, they were the best of friends.

Time is a great healer the sadness lifted by the memories of Chester and his antics.

Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.06.16, 18:58:41
Hello All.

A simple, simple experiment for all members to report upon around OUR world.

Fill your sink with water, pull the plug, which direction does it rotate?

I remember reading about an idea of a circular trough, minimum diameter of 30 feet that if filled with water would start to rotate on it's own?  Has anyone else read this ? 

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2017.06.16, 19:04:10
Grum
here is the Vid I was mentioning today, with the amazing claim.

check out minute 8:46 in this vid

http://www.hkonlinetv.com/?p=102013

reminds me of the propeller driven vehicle that used only wind power to go straight upwind a few years back.
and apparently 2.8 times the wind speed downwind.....

https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/DDWFTTW.htm

BTW
my sink water has no real obvious preference until the very end where I seem to detect a counterclockwise swirl ??

will try making it cloudy  [it is hard for me to see]
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2017.06.16, 20:22:40
Quote from: Chet K on 2017.06.16, 19:04:10
Grum
here is the Vid I was mentioning today, with the amazing claim.

check out minute 8:46 in this vid

http://www.hkonlinetv.com/?p=102013

reminds me of the propeller driven vehicle that used only wind power to go straight upwind a few years back.
and apparently 2.8 times the wind speed downwind.....

https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/DDWFTTW.htm

BTW
my sink water has no real obvious preference until the very end where I seem to detect a counterclockwise swirl ??

will try making it cloudy  [it is hard for me to see]

That's an amazing claim all right. I'm not really sure I can believe it. I'll have to think about it for a while.
But regardless, those boats are amazing.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2017.06.16, 20:25:21
As far as the swirl direction goes....

http://blog.sciencegeekgirl.com/2008/04/06/myth-3-does-water-swirl-counter-clockwise-in-the-southern-hemisphere/
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2017.06.16, 20:55:32
The only way I could imagine it working would be a "tacking" scenario ,if it runs strait up the river that would be really amazing !!
and if its true
this would be a cheaper transport [with no motor needed just the proper foil design.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T82c88iKCXU
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2017.06.17, 00:32:47
Quote from: Chet K on 2017.06.16, 20:55:32
The only way I could imagine it working would be a "tacking" scenario ,if it runs strait up the river that would be really amazing !!
and if its true
this would be a cheaper transport [with no motor needed just the proper foil design.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T82c88iKCXU

I dont see it working-not even with tacking,as it wouldnt matter if the water was flowing under the boat,or the boat was moving across the water--either way,there would only need to be motion between the boat and water. This being the case,you would have a boat moving through water,with no apparent power/energy source.

The land yacht going down wind faster than the wind ,is a no brainer,when you understand that the sail surface is traveling in the opposite direction to that of which the wind is blowing,and the land yacht is moving.

There is also the fact that the land yacht has two mediums to work with,where it takes energy from the wind,and transfers it to the wheel's,which then push against the ground.
The boat only has the water,and so ,there saying we take energy from the moving water,and transfer it to the moving water  ???.
This is like trying to lift yourself of the ground by pulling on your own shoe laces.  :D


Brad
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.06.18, 10:24:23
Dear All.

I would like to ask both members and guests to sign and share the petition linked below.

https://actions.sumofus.org/a/it-s-high-time-for-a-global-ban-on-bee-killing-pesticides-1/?source=taf

This is a subject close to my heart as I kept Bees for many years until a sting followed by another the next day caused a near fatal allergic reaction. I was told to stop, for obvious reasons!

Neonics.

In less than a week, European politicians are voting on whether to block a historic new ban on bee-killing neonics.

A small group of industry-backed politicians is trying to stop the critical new protections -- which would ban three deadly neonics from fields all across Europe -- before EU member states even get to vote on it.

We need the Bees and other pollinators, they provide our food.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2017.06.18, 12:00:13
I also kept bees for many years.  I signed the petition.  Most people just don't have a clue how important our bees are for pollination.  Many many of our food crops depend on them to produce their seeds and fruit.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: evolvingape on 2017.06.18, 12:13:58
Quote from: Grumage on 2017.06.18, 10:24:23
We need the Bees and other pollinators, they provide our food.

Lets call it what it is, planned intentional genocide by mass starvation:

Genocide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2017.06.18, 14:24:48
A happy Fathers day to all [[even to Oz where its celebrated in September]

this always makes me laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdRXuyBOyow

I know I'm weird.....
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: evolvingape on 2017.06.22, 22:57:44
Quote from: verpies on 2017.06.05, 21:55:42
Not in this thread.

We are very lucky to have such a highly vetted membership at OUR forum.

Quote from: TinMan on 2017.06.06, 11:13:40
Camless engines have been around for some time now-a lot of large ship engines use solenoid operated valves.

I designed and built my own camless 4 stroke engine 28 years ago,using Honda's XR350 engine as a base-it had only one moving part +plus the drive gears of course,and rotated a 1/4 the engine RPM.
It also only required 1/10 of the power that was needed to run the original valve train.


Brad

Your work Brad is a real inspiration for the community. I was thinking about our conversations from long ago about the potential to integrate a hot and a cold engine.

It might be possible if we substitute the solid piston for the liquid piston and gain a significant thermal properties advantage. no stress  O0

The heat can be used to cause phase transition of a liquid to a gas, and in a confined space this generates a pressure increase driving the power stroke.

The core system of my model is hhop gen 7, could be enhanced by the hydro pneumatic valves, better timing characteristics so faster cycles.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2288.msg62947#msg62947
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2017.06.23, 23:25:38
Quote from: evolvingape on 2017.06.22, 22:57:44
We are very lucky to have such a highly vetted membership at OUR forum.

Your work Brad is a real inspiration for the community. I was thinking about our conversations from long ago about the potential to integrate a hot and a cold engine.

It might be possible if we substitute the solid piston for the liquid piston and gain a significant thermal properties advantage. no stress  O0

The heat can be used to cause phase transition of a liquid to a gas, and in a confined space this generates a pressure increase driving the power stroke.

The core system of my model is hhop gen 7, could be enhanced by the hydro pneumatic valves, better timing characteristics so faster cycles.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2288.msg62947#msg62947

The problem with HHO propagation is-it is too slow.

What we need ,is a liquid that expands instantly when an electrical current is passed through it,and then contract's to it's original volume when the current flow is cut.
Once this is found,we then build a simple diaphragm engine to harness this effect.  O0


Brad
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: evolvingape on 2017.06.27, 19:07:13
Quote from: TinMan on 2017.06.23, 23:25:38
The problem with HHO propagation is-it is too slow.

What we need ,is a liquid that expands instantly when an electrical current is passed through it,and then contract's to it's original volume when the current flow is cut.
Once this is found,we then build a simple diaphragm engine to harness this effect.
O0

HHO production rate (what i assume you mean by propagation) is very slow via Faraday Electrolysis straight DC. There are ways to "instantly" create a pressure increase ('very' rapid liquid / gas rate of change) there is a video floating around of an OUR members secret tech, or you can look at the Gorilla, same effect different ish process.

A liquid that expands instantly when an electrical current is passed through it, and then contracts to it's original volume when the current flow is cut, does not exist and would require a new mechanism of operation (frame of reference).

Currently there are only two main mechanisms that exhibit an overpressure condition through a phase transition change of state of the system liquid, electrolysis (real gas) and boiling (pseudo gas).

You are looking for both the mechanism and the fluid..

hhop gen 7 suggests that it is possible to have an inner heat engine based around the electrolysis principle, and an outer cold engine based around the boiling of a cold liquid fluid pump.

The key component is the heat exchanger sleeved between the annular gap of the hot / cold heat engine pump, which must efficiently transfer heat from one side of the system to the sink, while absorbing all mechanical stress developed by mechanical system operation and thermal system solid stress differential.

I don't have to invent anything new to explore this potential, just need my own lab and sufficient resources to support it.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2017.06.29, 16:53:48
This is on my doorstep

https://twitter.com/GVA112/status/880456416624078848

Very worrying
16 planes, 300+ fire fighters and two companies of the UN forces which are close by.
Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.06.29, 17:03:37
It's still raining here Mike !!

                 :(
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2017.06.29, 17:18:33
Quote from: Grumage on 2017.06.29, 17:03:37
It's still raining here Mike !!

                 :(

Well this started at 19:30 yesterday, we can hardly breath here as we are exactly up wind of the fire, though 12km away. The temperature is 33c and wind is 50km/hr, when the sun goes down the planes  can't fly and when things can get out of control.

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2017.06.29, 17:35:51
Just taken from my front door

Mike
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.07.05, 15:37:28
Hey Brad.

I'm catching up with you !!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cev0Z9rKvag

1,016,002 views
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.07.15, 12:53:48
Yet another sad day.

We had to say goodbye to Mir, our almost 13 year old Great Dane.

She had a great life and slipped away quietly at our local veterinary surgery.

The " Boys " are very quiet at the moment as Mir " ruled the roost " !

I think another Coffee is needed.....
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Duncan on 2017.07.15, 15:14:33
very sad Grum - Dogs love unconditionaly.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2017.07.15, 16:13:07
Well
I know she was loved ,and I believe she knew it too.

was a good life indeed...



Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2017.07.16, 06:08:43
Aye, losing a dog is always so very sad.

They truly are Man's Best Friend.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2017.07.16, 07:04:45
Graham, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sure she had a good and long life with you.
Maggie and Murphy get extra hugs tonight.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2017.07.16, 15:40:27
Tough day Grum. Thoughtss are with you mate. I get to be reunited with ours in 48 hours. I'll give them an extra hug for Mir.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2017.07.17, 12:16:33
Life has many sad time's Grum,and im sorry that you are going through one of those times.

Best wishes from Australia.


Brad
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.07.18, 15:20:26
Thank you all.

       O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.12.11, 10:59:00
Look what Mother Nature brought.

A beautiful morning with the usual mayhem that snow brings these days.

Seasonal greetings to all members and guests from North Wales.   O0

Cheers Graham.

PS. The eagle eyed might just spot my 2 KW solar PV buried beneath the 4" or so of snow, no free energy today!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Itsu on 2017.12.11, 11:05:10

Thanks Graham,

looking fabulous, haven't seen the sun overhere for weeks.

Seasonal greetings back and to all members.


Regards Itsu
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2017.12.11, 21:02:32
Aye, the snowfall is absolutely beautiful!  That is one thing that I truly miss.

Would that be your solar collection system of panels in the foreground?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.12.12, 11:20:23
Quote from: muDped on 2017.12.11, 21:02:32

Would that be your solar collection system of panels in the foreground?

Hello muDped.

Yes, on the roof of my workshop. The modest system has, over the last 18 months generated 2.5 MW.

The Sun provides us with limitless energy, I feel we should be researching in the area of an efficient storage system.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2017.12.12, 13:03:23
Quote from: Grumage on 2017.12.11, 10:59:00
Look what Mother Nature brought.

A beautiful morning with the usual mayhem that snow brings these days.

Seasonal greetings to all members and guests from North Wales.   O0

Cheers Graham.

PS. The eagle eyed might just spot my 2 KW solar PV buried beneath the 4" or so of snow, no free energy today!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2017.12.12, 15:11:36
Quote from: Grumage on 2017.12.12, 11:20:23
Hello muDped.

Yes, on the roof of my workshop. The modest system has, over the last 18 months generated 2.5 MW.

The Sun provides us with limitless energy, I feel we should be researching in the area of an efficient storage system.

Cheers Graham.

2.5 mega watt-hours, perhaps?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: evolvingape on 2017.12.12, 19:55:26
Quote from: Grumage on 2017.12.12, 11:20:23
The Sun provides us with limitless energy, I feel we should be researching in the area of an efficient storage system.

I have been looking at this concept for a long time and I don't think we have to invent anything "new" to achieve our goals. As existing technology improves and new technology is invented the overall effect on the total system will be expected to improve.

https://www.solarpowerworldonline.com/2015/08/what-is-the-best-type-of-battery-for-solar-storage/

A nice summary of some of the options for battery storage of the energy from the solar panels. As solar panel output will vary day to day and season it needs to be sized to the average we would require everyday, with an excess for emergency power requirements. We could literally begin experimenting tomorrow on some aspects, but first we need to size everything.

My hhophouse concept aims for something like the 'Naturhus', a home within a greenhouse:

https://www.ecowatch.com/couple-builds-greenhouse-around-home-to-grow-food-and-keep-warm-1882128131.html

I would prefer an underground house with a 'living garden area' inside a dome above the surface. The hhop hybrid pumps potable water up to a tank in the center of the roof and drip feed irrigates your plants, while the hho flame provides cooking and heating abilities.

The thermoelectric generator TK posted the other day provides a very cute way of using any waste heat energy for LED lighting, and refrigeration is taken care of by using the recaptured latent heat from the water purification system.

Ideally you would be running the hybrids from the battery bank itself and being direct DC devices no inverter required, it uses natural resistance of the electrolysis cell itself.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.12.24, 11:12:20
Merry Christmas everyone!   O0

Today is a very special day....

My wife and I are celebrating our Silver wedding anniversary.

Gotta go, I'm going to need a machine to fill the oven!!

All the very best to all at OUR, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays. Nadolig Llawen.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Itsu on 2017.12.24, 11:22:04

Thanks for the wishes Graham and congratulations on your anniversary!

Also from me:  All the very best to all at OUR, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.

Kees


Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2017.12.24, 11:47:00
Also from me:  All the very best to all at OUR, Merry Christmas, Happy new year.

Congrats Graham, hope you both have many more. O0

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2017.12.24, 14:55:18
and here's to many More
O0

I can almost smell that Cookin   [Craklin??]  from here

a true feast of celebration.

and Happy holiday's to all ,and hoping the new year brings us some meat for our benches !!




edit for below Pic]
some people luv to cook [a passion]
Grum is one of those people

when he starts talking about cooking and food..... :o

its hard to explain ...but he's really good at talkin about it
and I usually end up with a growling [hungry] appetite by the time we hang up.

Grum
a masterpiece  O0

Sigh
would luv a slice of that on the bench...

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2017.12.24, 15:30:47
This ones for you Chet.

              O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Farmhand on 2017.12.24, 17:06:53
Merry Christmas folks, Have a good one all.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2017.12.24, 18:37:25
Thanks everybody!  Wishing all y'all Merry Christmas and a
Happy New Year.  Sadly, it looks like big trouble is building
in our corrupted World gone insane.  The ordinary common
folk always bear the brunt of the suffering...
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Peterae on 2017.12.24, 21:23:10
Merry Christmas everyone, lets hope for a good New Year
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: evolvingape on 2017.12.25, 10:12:55
Merry Christmas to all OUR friends around the world  O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2018.01.02, 02:24:28
Happy New Year!

And Rat #40 bites the dust.....  Murphy loves to take them out of the traps....

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: PhysicsProf on 2018.01.02, 03:13:03
  Its New Years Day - wishing everyone a safe and wonderful year.

   I have concerns also, about the way things are going...  but there is a lot we can do individually and in our families and social groups.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2018.01.03, 20:26:36
Hi All.

Nine years ago number 3 son started a project, at sweet 16....

Today saw the completion and first run....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kNKswjpc20

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Itsu on 2018.01.03, 21:14:18

Very nice Graham, but no wonder with such a father, it must be in the genes.
And who cares about the 9 years, as there have been plenty to discover at that sweet 16 age!

Kees
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2018.01.04, 01:48:49
Nice!

Maybe this could be his next project.....    ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSE3GmUdxoQ
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2018.01.04, 03:16:10
From my lot to yours HNY! I hope 2018 is awesome for you.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2018.01.04, 12:14:17
Hope all are well in the cold parts of USA, record lows from a polar front. Well here in Valencia we have record highs, 25*c today, normally 12-14*c. Last year where I am we had only the equivalent of 13 days of rain.

I see certain parts of the US are also having record highs as well, south west, what a difference of north east to south west.

Happy new year to all.

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2018.01.04, 14:46:04
they actually are calling it a cyclone bomb in the news ...[turns out its a term associated with a specific pressure drop over 24hrs [24 millibars I think]

also dropping to minus 20 F    [-28 C  ] on the back edge of the storm ,I have personally never seen this in my time on the rock

it dawned on me that "Son of Grum's" sterling engine could be  a real power house if designed to run on these temperature potentials between the warm earth 53 F below my feet and the -20 coming this way.

we could harvest the energy from these storms...but sadly it will be coming your way fellows unweakened by any ambient energy harvesting [would be nice to change that ??]

Grum
Nice build BTW  O0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kNKswjpc20

a chip off the old stone....
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Kator01 on 2018.01.04, 22:06:03
I watch Jesses channel for different reasons:

https://www.youtube.com/user/BPEarthWatch/videos (https://www.youtube.com/user/BPEarthWatch/videos)

Mini Ice Age??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clypXnAb4uc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clypXnAb4uc)

Mike
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2018.02.23, 13:21:46
Hello All.

Remember the BBC?

http://aod-pod-uk-live.bbcfmt.hs.llnwd.net/mpg_mp3_med/modav/bUnknown-6c264a5c-1d0c-40bb-bdf1-310d3cc63f10_p05yxcj8_1519230325127.mp3?s=1519365768&e=1519408968&h=8cfd917c32151887c1b311e57a3ed7e9

If you get bored try from 12:20

:)

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2018.02.23, 13:38:19
HMMM  :'(

Access to aod-pod-uk-live.bbcfmt.hs.llnwd.net was denied
You don't have authorization to view this page.
HTTP ERROR 403

seems they are already changing the net to keep us apart

last week you tried to read something [a book I think ??] on Google that I could read and you were denied?

HHMMmm
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2018.02.23, 13:48:42
I just get a blank white page  ???
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2018.02.23, 14:12:32
Denied here in Spain as well ???

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2018.02.23, 14:15:30
Was this your visit for the radio on OU etc ;)

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: evolvingape on 2018.02.23, 16:38:16
Quote from: Chet K on 2018.02.23, 13:38:19
HMMM  :'(

Access to aod-pod-uk-live.bbcfmt.hs.llnwd.net was denied
You don't have authorization to view this page.
HTTP ERROR 403

seems they are already changing the net to keep us apart

last week you tried to read something [a book I think ??] on Google that I could read and you were denied?

HHMMmm

Yes there is information suppression going on, and yes because of your membership at OUR you are being monitored and targeted in different ways. Despite the paranoia that knowledge of this can induce you must discern accurately specific targeting as opposed to technological incompatibility. Are your drivers up to date ? Is there a program that you unaware of running in the background preventing you from accessing this information ? The list could go on.. and on.. it becomes tedious to keep up to date with changing technology, and as you get older the desire to do so lessens.. as indeed does the desire to get involved in the first place. There was an incidence recently when I posted a wiki page privately for the members here at OUR, that page disappeared rather quick.. it was commented on the lack of access.. it was there when I read it, it was not there when you went to read it.. there is a reason for this. You are capable of manipulating reality with the power of your mind and subsequent action, you don't know this (in the majority) and so are manipulated by those that do.This is the reason there is a war on for your mind and why OUR children are groomed. Free your mind, remove the preconditioned labels and redefine them for yOURselves.. the truth will set you free, but do not jump to conclusions, question more.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/groom

4. To prepare, as for a specific position or purpose: groom an employee for advancement.

Try the brave browser, works for me:

https://www.brave.com/
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2018.02.23, 17:54:28
Ok, try this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03w7bwg/episodes/downloads

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2018.02.24, 00:06:29
Rob
the beauty of open source

it sets you free in many ways [or free from concerns about hackers and whats on my computer]

I simple phrase I reflect on in times like these

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
the courage to change the things I can
and the wisdom to know the difference.

Grum
Thx that works
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Itsu on 2018.02.24, 09:52:48

Grahams link (@ 12 min) :  http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09rzs61     O0


Itsu
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: evolvingape on 2018.02.24, 11:21:22
Quote from: Itsu on 2018.02.24, 09:52:48
Grahams link (@ 12 min) :  http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09rzs61

I spoke with Graham last night and listened to a few minutes of the link while he was sorting out computer issues.

I disapprove of Grahams meeting with the BBC representative, a propaganda organisation, and the predictable result of this being a hit piece on OUR community.

I do not consider Graham's praise of the agents build to be accurate, anyone can build from a set of plans and do a good job or not, that does not make them an elite member. People build kit cars all the time and are not considered elite in the field and often don't even understand how what they built actually works. My son can build a jigsaw from the picture supplied and I don't consider him an elite jigsaw builder! In short I found Graham's praise of this fellow an insult to this small community of talented, motivated and moral men.

I believe Graham was in error to agree when pushed to claiming 'overunity' for his device because of it's ability to seemingly overcome the friction in the device, and I believe because a battery was claimed to be involved the discussion should have been to simply perform a full "energy" analysis of the system before making such claims. In his defence he did clarify 'unity at best' and not overunity but his position was edited and made to seem unclear and delusional from a scientific point of view.

This interview I personally found insulting and was certainly not representative of me. Graham is my closest friend in this community and we chat often, in addition I told him all this last night personally. I treat everyone equally when it comes to criticism of their positions from my frame of reference.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2018.02.24, 12:52:06
Quote from: evolvingape on 2018.02.24, 11:21:22
I spoke with Graham last night and listened to a few minutes of the link while he was sorting out computer issues.

You did indeed Rob.

I'm particularly glad you left out the " colourful " aspects of our conversation!!   :D

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2018.02.24, 13:07:06
What a load of B**LS, yes Rob this is typical BBC work which is government controlled.

As most know I have spent a lot of time with all of Stan's original doc's, machines and his car. Also I have read the true report of the auto: of his body, his brain was like jelly which is typical of a particular poison. I also met his brother Steve who now works for Homeland Security, Hmmmmm

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Peterae on 2018.02.24, 18:50:31
Well done Graham and thanks for the website Plug, it's a very difficult subject, you were as careful as you could be with the answers.

Thanks for posting the link to the article as well ;)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2018.02.24, 20:26:22
I actually enjoyed listening to the program!  It was well done
and quite fair for its depth.  Thanks Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2018.02.26, 14:34:54
Grum
just listened to your "famous Moment" with the BBC ...[been Crazy Busy here and wanted to save it for a quality time ]

you did us proud !!

and I might add ,I always am Proud of the way you handle yourself in these forums and the knowledge you bring to them.

a pleasure to hear it "ring true" even under the duress of a BBC interview..

Still smiling here

Chet



Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Duncan on 2018.02.28, 12:38:00
I'd like to be able to spew my en-forced BBC /government licence fee off even more now! bastards! , No offence to you grum they have the edit button and they use it to devistating effect.
long ago this appeared on a British broadcaster (not the BBC of course) channel four just after it opened and before it got 'controlled'
It won't happen again and it won't be repeated !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t98UBY3GhhI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t98UBY3GhhI)
just my view you understand  - Kindest regards Duncan
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2018.02.28, 23:12:08
What do rats eat?

Answer: anything that holds still long enough. In this case... shotgun shells.     >:( 



Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2018.03.01, 00:01:50
I think they are trying to disarm you.... :o I don't think they're  pacifists

Could be planning a coup... [harvesting ammo  :D
-----------------------------

I released My Meece captors [all 5 of them], during a warm spell here a few days ago

two days later the little B and E artists busted back in... they're in Lock down again ...
next time it will be more than a trip to the local forest [less than 100 yards away]

gonna try at least a half mile... and I'll wait till its a real warm up.

you have to remember these guys have built in survival skills ,and it seems like your Big rodents have combat training.

tread softly and carry a big stick...



Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2018.03.01, 02:18:41
Out of 2 full boxes (50 shells) only one single shell is undamaged. The rats appear to consider the gunpowder to be a delicacy.

(The shells are not mine, they belong to my housemate, and were buried under a pile of rat habitat, which I am insisting she clean up immediately. She has been working on it for a couple of hours and some progress is being made in that one pile. A good half-dozen similar piles remain, yet to be touched, and I'm afraid of what we may find under them.)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Duncan on 2018.03.01, 07:08:46
'Never again' Rats?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2018.03.01, 13:21:00
Hapus Dewi Sant

St David's day today, patron saint of Wales.

We haven't been hit quite so hard by the weather nicknamed " the beast from the East " ( as yet ) but have had a couple of days with temperatures hovering around minus C. Our thoughts are with Chet with minus values of F for weeks now!

I've been to ing and fro ing from the workshop to the fire.....

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2018.03.08, 12:10:31
Hello All.

Well the results of my too ings and fro ings last week have reached fruition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ30ubhD_Fg

I've realised that an old friends words were very true.... " Do what you know "

Cheers Graham.

Addendum.

I've attached a picture of the engine I was referring to in the video.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2018.03.14, 11:15:34
Good bye,and God speed Stephen Hawking.

A great man that never let anything stop him.

If you get the chance guys,watch the movie-the theory of everything. Great movie ,based on actual events of his life.


Brad
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2018.03.26, 18:21:42
Hi Chet and everyone.

I'm starting to find my " mojo " again, Spring in the air?? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eorVwM7n64

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2018.03.26, 18:56:54
Grum
I know we had just been talking about that "Flame Gulper" [Luv the name]
Thanks for posting the Vid

I have to admit I was a Bit shocked when you placed your hand into the View ...[around 1 minute mark]

She's a wee thing...

I could listen to that all day !! [Her peaceful melodic Flame dance  O0

do you have a pic of that special Bit you were mentioning??

[when you have time]

I also Luv your narration [over the Melody of Nattie running...

truly is your Gift/Groove ... O0 
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2018.03.27, 14:03:42
Here is the latest self running generator from Oz  O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2018.03.27, 14:40:08
Thanks Brad.

That really made me smile!    O0

Attached are photos of my late Fatherinlaw's " special " drills that can cut very neat holes in even the thinnest of sheet metal. There might be a use coming soon, eh Brad?   ;)

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2018.03.28, 11:33:32
Quote from: Grumage on 2018.03.27, 14:40:08
Thanks Brad.

That really made me smile!    O0

Attached are photos of my late Fatherinlaw's " special " drills that can cut very neat holes in even the thinnest of sheet metal. There might be a use coming soon, eh Brad?   ;)

Cheers Graham.

They look like wood drill bits  :D
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2018.03.28, 13:56:25
Grum
sorry to bother

and can you find any manufacturers writings anywhere?

also a strait on Pic ....seems off balance from the Pic , is there another flute we can't see on the back side ?

Chet

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: partzman on 2018.03.28, 16:05:39
Quote from: Chet K on 2018.03.28, 13:56:25
Grum
sorry to bother

and can you find any manufacturers writings anywhere?

also a strait on Pic ....seems off balance from the Pic , is there another flute we can't see on the back side ?

Chet

I think I've seen these bits available in the past however, I learned to grind these on a bench grinder years ago and they work wonderful for thin material as Grum says.  Dress a stone so the edges are reasonably sharp and take an ordinary bit and place on the edge of the stone and grind into each flute as the pix shows.  The idea is to create an angled cutting surface with the outside tip recessed from the center tip.  Larger sizes will need a pilot hole for the center of the bit.  Takes a little practice to achieve but is worth the time IMO.

Regards,
Pm
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2018.03.28, 16:11:14
Hi Chet.

Well.... All I know is they were made to " order " out of ordinary " jobber " drill bits in the Blacksmith department of Rover experimental.

Alan spent the last years of his working life making prototype cars also the concept cars that appeared in the film Judge Dread.

His favourite was the converted " Mini Metro " that featured a mid engine that later became the MG.

I, and the whole family miss Alan's presence, but his skills are still with us along with his very special tools.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinselKoala on 2018.03.28, 18:03:05
Brad-point drill bits.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2018.03.28, 18:25:06
Quote from: TinselKoala on 2018.03.28, 18:03:05
Brad-point drill bits.


           :)     O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2018.03.28, 18:55:48
Will have to see if my Spot weld remover bits work ?
like a mini hardened hole saw with a center punch built in

gotta try that "Tip" from Partzman tho  O0
Luv making my own bits.
Grum
you have a Pic of the "mini Metro mid engine" ?
------------------
Rover Bits HUH?
put an old Rover all aluminum V8 in the back of an old beetle years back [had to flip the Dif ring gear ]

that was a wild Wee car ,shortened it too ..cut the car in half and  removed the doors welded the front and rear door posts together and cut a new door in the back rear Quarter  then sectioned all the fenders 10 inches for Fat tires all the way around

Kids........ :-[

restored a crunchy  old Mini a few years back ,would Luv to see that Metro

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2018.03.29, 10:50:02
Hi Chet.

Sorry, no pictures, the project as with all new car designs were well kept secrets!

The Mini Metro was front wheel drive, Alan completely modified the floor pan to take the mid engine form.

The vehicle Alan helped to build was then " test " driven around the Midlands area very few noticed the " wolf in sheep clothing " !!

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2018.04.02, 20:13:25
Hello All.

Yesterday was spent at the Anson engine museum for the Spring opening event. In the attached video I'm in charge of the starting and running lamp.

This engine ( at present ) is a sole survivor of its type.... A Robinson type HA.

The governor is particularly interesting, a " Pendulum governor " rarely seen and working beautifully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlpRdfHx1Vk

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2018.04.06, 13:15:22
Quote from: Grumage on 2018.04.02, 20:13:25
Hello All.

Yesterday was spent at the Anson engine museum for the Spring opening event. In the attached video I'm in charge of the starting and running lamp.

This engine ( at present ) is a sole survivor of its type.... A Robinson type HA.

The governor is particularly interesting, a " Pendulum governor " rarely seen and working beautifully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlpRdfHx1Vk

Cheers Graham.

Nice little engine Grum

I found a gearbox to fit to it  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXW0bx_Ooq4
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Slider2732 on 2018.04.06, 13:44:51
Wow Grum, that thing is mesmerising.
How it slows and speeds up and yet looks like it just wants to run. Marvelous bit of engineering and well done to all who kept it in a decent condition over the years.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2018.04.08, 06:38:34
Ok,here is a !free energy  :D! system that is coming together,but not the kind of free energy you might be thinking about.

Below is a short video of my old 3.5 HP SD1 Bamford Diesel,which i now have running very well on old fish and chip oil.Had to advance the injector timing a bit to get it to run well,but that can be done on the fly with these engines--so we just advance the injector timing until we get the least amount of smoke out of the exhaust,while maintaining the correct rpm-->600rpm.

I cant believe how little fuel these engines use.
Noted that it is unloaded ATM,but still-->3 hours and 47 minutes at running speed on one liter of oil  O0 .

So,your asking--how is this free energy?
Well,i now collect the old chip oil from 3 fish and chip shops around our city,and they pay me(yes,pay me) to take it away,as it would cost them to have the recycler take it for them.

Not only can i use the oil to run my engine,but i also get $2.00 for every 20 liter drum of oil i take away for them  O0 .
Two of the three shops are on my way home from work,and one is only a 5 minute drive away,so the $2.00 more than pays for the fuel required to pick up the oil.
I get 2 drums(40 liters) from each shop each week on average.

Next is to save up for a 3kva gen head  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gPX5SHrKJs


Brad
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2018.04.08, 06:54:22
3.5 HP it looks soo big for the HP ,funny how that was back then [huge engines]
and sounds soo good too.
one thing you forgot to mention, the smell of fresh cooked fish and chips coming out the exhaust pipe...I passed an old Mercedes running on recycled food oil,smelled like a Chinese restaurant...made me hungry  :)

that is a neet old Motor and a great project/recycle story
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2018.04.08, 07:38:39
Quote from: Chet K on 2018.04.08, 06:54:22
3.5 HP it looks soo big for the HP ,funny how that was back then [huge engines]
and sounds soo good too.
one thing you forgot to mention, the smell of fresh cooked fish and chips coming out the exhaust pipe...I passed an old Mercedes running on recycled food oil,smelled like a Chinese restaurant...made me hungry  :)

that is a neet old Motor and a great project/recycle story

Oh yes,it really dose smell like some one is cooking lol.
Better than smelly old diesel smoke i guess.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2018.04.08, 11:36:13
Hi Brad.

Lovely engine, Bamford were late starters, first engine produced in 1919, horizontal open crank petrol.

One of the brothers became rather famous with the introduction of the JCB !! JC Bamford....

I know you're allready onto a winner with the fuel, but....

https://youtu.be/rHM7FMHhyiE

I ran my Petter diesel on a 50/50 mix, idling only, no load, I'd be interested to learn if it works under load conditions.
The exhaust smelt acrid!!

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2018.04.08, 12:30:47
Quote from: Grumage on 2018.04.08, 11:36:13
Hi Brad.

Lovely engine, Bamford were late starters, first engine produced in 1919, horizontal open crank petrol.

One of the brothers became rather famous with the introduction of the JCB !! JC Bamford....

I know you're allready onto a winner with the fuel, but....

https://youtu.be/rHM7FMHhyiE

I ran my Petter diesel on a 50/50 mix, idling only, no load, I'd be interested to learn if it works under load conditions.
The exhaust smelt acrid!!

Cheers Graham.

I will be using water as part of the fuel mix,but it wont be in liquid form  ;)


Brad
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2018.05.07, 10:50:39
I didn't see a real good place to post this.  I hope it is okay to post it here.

A little joke.

Two atoms were talking.

The first one says "I just lost an electron."

The second one asks "Are you positive?"

Carroll
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2018.05.07, 11:05:34
 O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2018.05.07, 11:10:00
Quote from: CITFTA on 2018.05.07, 10:50:39
I didn't see a real good place to post this.  I hope it is okay to post it here.

A little joke.

Two atoms were talking.

The first one says "I just lost an electron."

The second one asks "Are you positive?"

Carroll

Hi Carroll.

No problem, however I did start a thread for the lighter side of OU research.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3378.msg58451#msg58451

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2018.05.07, 12:55:54
So who here likes star trek?
Well i love it.
To science fiction for you?,well so many things that they had in star trek are now our reality.
The flip communicator,now our mobile phones.
The hyper sprays instead of needles--now a reality
The ion thrusters-also now widely used in space travel.

Now we have the transparent aluminum,as shown in star trek 4-the journey home--yep,it's here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DduO1fNzV4w

All we need now is our warp drive  O0


Brad
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2018.05.08, 00:14:17
Aye, a Trekker I yam!  Watch any and all episodes
and movies whenever possible.

Really informative video Tin Man.  As we live and
learn!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2018.12.24, 12:04:31
Another year comes, and goes.

All the very best to both members and guests at OUR.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda.... ;)

A " slap up " family feast later as we make up for missing our Silver wedding anniversary last year!!  ( 26 years today )

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2018.12.24, 12:49:03
Merry xmas to all,and a happy new year--i have a feeling it will be one to remember  O0

Grum
Just had our Silver wedding anniversary on the 17th of this month.
Were only a year behind you lol.


Brad
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2018.12.24, 13:08:45
 O0

Some strong commitments there [Silver bells] may there be many More,
a good example to the next generation .

A truly Merry Christmas to all ,and Hopefully one which will bring happy memories for
years to come.

O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Peterae on 2018.12.24, 21:50:16
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2018.12.24, 22:36:49
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Reiyuki on 2018.12.24, 23:13:31
Merry Christmas all. ;)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ion on 2018.12.25, 16:32:58
and Merry Christmas and New Year to all.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2018.12.26, 09:58:17
A belated Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all. Been a bit under the weather  and spent yesterday in the hospital, bit better now and back home.

Will be taking it easy over the next few days.

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ion on 2018.12.26, 17:55:34
Dear Mike
Sorry to hear of your illness. Get well soon!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2018.12.26, 22:54:04
Have a safe and happy one. My front gate this year :)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2018.12.27, 16:23:17
Thank you ion, a lot better today.

Started getting down to looking at the results of the TPU I did before Christmas O0

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Itsu on 2019.01.13, 10:54:35

Wasn't there a discussion some time back about detecting mise and rats behind walls etc.?

Well, for about $60 you can buy this for your android phone:

https://walabot.com/diy#


Itsu
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2019.01.13, 15:35:47
 O0
Well
I see a bit more searching will need to be done ...can't quite find any feedback yet on the Meece finder mentioned
in the Advertisement .
they show what looks like a FLIR  image ,maybe CGI  ?

HMmm

Yes
finding Meeces Hiding between the Pieces........

Here a small Tale...
I live in a woodsy area of New England USA and always have to harden my defenses against the Evil
Meece [similar to a Mouse but much craftier and sneakier ]. After hardening every opening I could find
and being fairly confident I had solved the Access/intruder problem.........

twas upstairs in the Tiny Attic workshop... looking out the 3 story high window ,I noticed some Movement
along a tiny wire...in  Broad daylight .. A meece "Scout" was shimmying upside down along a Tiny wire
right outside the window ...looked right at me with those Evil eyes ...only a scrooge could hate....and then he [or she or " it?" ]  disappeared ....presumably into some access point in the dwelling.
   
I have since seen unbelievable sights looking up at My Fortress from outside... A  Meece Jumping out from between the cement and Decorative trim along the roof in Broad daylight ,and scurrying down the facade as if by magic ...and disappearing into the surrounding forest  .... at dizzying speed  [this old house is built from concrete Block ]

I was obviously dealing with an exceptional Mouse....

so here is the next installment of this sordid tale...

capture and release [after a nice car ride] ,

I noticed some plastic "have a heart" traps which were fairly inexpensive online,
ordered a few and after setting them up in places Where the Misses had heard midnight Meece parties,
I caught "one" ...I had read its not good to leave them too long in the trap [more on that later ..]
  I was all happy with myself and very early that rainy dark morning in November , at 3:30 AM
I dressed and hopped in the car with My fuzzy little Quarry [staring at me in Disbelief]

and decided to drive at least a half mile away and release "it" near a small Brook...
as I opened the door and still sitting inside ....held My captive in the wee cage ,I flipped the device upside down out side the
car  and there was the meece all calm and collected staring back at me in the dim Light [my interior light from the car]
I thought for a moment to bid him a farewell .... he sitting on his haunches sniffing the air in the Short grass at the edge of the pond...
Immediately Bolted ....
right back towards me and went underneath my Running Car ....[at the time I did not understand why]...
Now I'm afraid to move the car ,if I was gonna just squish him I could have done that back at my fortress...
after a bit of flopping around under the car in the dark [and light rain] ..
I decided he was just confused and must have run to the other side of the road...

off I went feeling all Humane and happy that the menace was gone from my life.

well the exact same scenario happened a few more times , very early mornings in my Bath robe ,driving
to the pond ...only to be stared back at after a few short hops toward freedom... the Mouse would bolt back under my Car

what the heck?

well I did not know that those seeds I had seen on top of the engine when I check the oil  [actually the AC compressor]
were fresh seeds,I had thought them old Crumbs from times long past...and was too lazy to climb down in there and clean them out...

I had not realized that this particular Meece knew My car all too well...and was grabbing the bird seed every night from the bird feeder spillage on the ground  next to my car, and feasting in the warmth or my engine Bay...

My car he has no fear of ,on the contrary it seems he is quite familiar with it running or not...for all I know he's in there as I type this....was probably in there yesterday for the trip with the grandson to the submarine museum in Groton CT....

there is more.....
But I will not relent...the Armistice has set in since the cold weather has arrived...and he knows the rules of engagement,
no winter releases into a frozen world...

Sigh..........installed a new plywood floor in the Kitchen yesterday...to cover the holes in the corners and pipes passing thru from down stairs ...I wonder if he has power tools....

a true challenge indeed

Chet K

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2019.01.13, 20:14:39
Wonderfully humanitarian story Chet!  Brings to mind my own
experiences with those lovely little creatures a few years back.
I caught and released about eleven of them to the wilderness
over a period of a month.

When their mouse family was most numerous they were quite bold and
fun to watch.  They'd come out into the open near me as I sat at
my computer and romp and play just like pet doggies do.  I guess
they somehow knew that I'd not harm them and for a time we had
an almost daily get together.

But my wife from Japan wasn't amused, sadly, so I was forced to take
action and relocate them to other digs.  They've been gone for
several years but I still have fond memories of our times together.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ion on 2019.01.13, 20:56:38
A heart warming tale, Chet  ;)

We can't park our cars in the garage, too full of electronic equipment, so naturally the warm engines are a nice place for Meeces in the cold of winter.

In the summer when I went to use the air conditioner in the car....nada. A quick look under thee hood showed that the wires to the electric clutch had been nibbled away, even some of the copper conductor was gone. What plastic was left had little biting marks on it.

So always keep some extra wire under the hood, they seem to prefer rubber insulation, especially cheap Chinese made rubber tires, many of which around here have been nibbled through.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2019.03.01, 16:24:45
Hapus Dewi Sant

Another year and St David's day here in Wales also signifies the first day of Spring. Actually earlier this year than last!

We already have the local Frogs spawning. This time last year we were " knee deep " in snow, our Tomcat Austin missing presumed dead.... He actually managed to trek 10 miles West and was welcomed back 8 months later after his finder had taken him to the vets and his microchip gave them our address and telephone number.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2019.03.01, 16:39:29
Quote from: Grumage on 2019.03.01, 16:24:45
... our Tomcat Austin missing presumed dead.... He actually managed to trek 10 miles West and was welcomed back 8 months later after his finder had taken him to the vets and his microchip gave them our address and telephone number.
Yup! - the land of the disappearing cats.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2019.03.01, 17:03:34
Raining cats and dogs here in France, was 26c at home yesterday, May temperatures. So many extreams of climate around the world.

Regards
Mike
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2019.03.01, 17:46:54
Quote from: Centraflow on 2019.03.01, 17:03:34
Raining cats and dogs here in France, was 26c at home yesterday

Regards
Mike

Are there Poodles on the road Mike??  :)

'Twas 11 degrees C here a couple of days ago but sadly dropped back to single figures today.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2019.03.02, 01:02:22
Very punny

My printer heatbed is 37c atm don't think ill turn it on.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2019.03.02, 08:48:07
Quote from: Grumage on 2019.03.01, 17:46:54
Are there Poodles on the road Mike??  :)

'Twas 11 degrees C here a couple of days ago but sadly dropped back to single figures today.
Ha ha

Plenty of catkins in the trees

Regards

Mike
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: F6FLT on 2019.03.03, 16:59:15
Quote from: Centraflow on 2019.03.01, 17:03:34
Raining cats and dogs here in France, was 26c at home yesterday, May temperatures. So many extreams of climate around the world.

Regards
Mike

Butterflies here 10 days ago (latitude 47° 13' N).
It's not the climate, it's the weather. There was also such a heat wave in France in 1960 (20.2° on average 28 February 1960, Saint-Girons: 31.2° C).
All weather events are now manipulated in support of the anthropogenic global warming, even when it is a cold wave like in the USA this year.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2019.03.04, 14:53:22
Todays foot or more of snow leaves Mildred [Mourning Dove ] waiting for the flowers and the flutterbyes
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2019.03.04, 17:15:25
An interesting discussion has arisen among the Qanons
regarding the strange weather in some areas.  Apparently
the Deep State weather manipulation systems have been
neutralized.  Those systems had been activated to cause
numerous catastrophic weather activities in support of the
"global climate change" program intended to lead up to
certain restrictive measures placed upon the global
human population.  Now that the recent targeted droughts
have been terminated Mother Earth is bouncing back with
rain and snow in areas that had been previously deprived.

We shall see how this all works out in coming weeks and
months.  The war of good  vs. evil is presently underway
with much more evidence of that war expected to occur
soon in The District of Crime and elsewhere with the taking
down of prominent personalities deeply engaged in The
Occult.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2019.03.04, 20:28:18
From my phone.

There are big changes in the world climate, I will not say it is man made, but I think we will see increasing  changes which are going to be difficult for many. The world is in a cycle which could be catastrophic within the next 30yrs, sooner or later. I really think it is like this, and others too, just look at where the money is going, private especially. I fear for the young of this world and I'm sorry to be talking of doom but the writing seems to be on the board.

Regards

Mike
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2019.03.19, 11:30:23
The last day of our festival today

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falles

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2019.03.19, 13:29:18
Very interesting Mike.

So tomorrow you get to have a " lie in "?   ;)

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2019.03.19, 15:03:34
Quote from: muDped on 2019.03.04, 17:15:25
An interesting discussion has arisen among the Qanons
regarding the strange weather in some areas.  Apparently
the Deep State weather manipulation systems have been
neutralized.  Those systems had been activated to cause
numerous catastrophic weather activities in support of the
"global climate change" program intended to lead up to
certain restrictive measures placed upon the global
human population.  Now that the recent targeted droughts
have been terminated Mother Earth is bouncing back with
rain and snow in areas that had been previously deprived.

We shall see how this all works out in coming weeks and
months.  The war of good  vs. evil is presently underway
with much more evidence of that war expected to occur
soon in The District of Crime and elsewhere with the taking
down of prominent personalities deeply engaged in The
Occult.

Mother nature always wins in the end.

As with that big meteorite that took out the dino's,and devastated the earth,she came bouncing back to make it greener and cleaner than ever.
We might mess the world up to the point where we do not survive,but once were gone,she will carry out the repairs needed,and once again a new race will evolve in a green clean world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kibpn9UTGzA
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2019.03.20, 08:45:59
Quote from: Grumage on 2019.03.19, 13:29:18
Very interesting Mike.

So tomorrow you get to have a " lie in "?   ;)

Cheers Graham.

Ha ha, wishful thinking, back to cleaning the pool and doing repairs, then there is the planting of veg. then putting up a new fence then that painting I never did this winter, then................ :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYbx5If_zgw   turn up the sound :D
Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2019.03.20, 09:10:03
And this

https://www.levante-emv.com/multimedia/videos/fallas/2019-03-19-169469-fallas-2019-ilumino-noche-cielo-valencia.html

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2019.03.29, 10:37:36
On Tues I travelled to tropics to keynote a conference in Cairns. That Salty croc is 7yo. They can grow up to 8m in their 80s. Imagine 8M of that coming at you.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2019.04.09, 11:19:44
Well....

As many know I've had a " working " free energy device installed here for about 3 years. It has a modest 2KWh output but has still managed to provide us with 3.7 MWh since its installation in April 2016.

Thanks to Facebook market place I spotted some rather cheap 260 W new but slightly soiled panels for sale. I bought four of them. Luckily I had also bought a 3.2 KW inverter when I originally bought the smaller system.

Yesterday afternoon saw my son and I fitting " string 3 " with the intention of providing us with Summer hot water heating rather than burning Kerosene! My plan is to divert 1KWh into the heating system when available.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2019.04.09, 14:20:34
Quote from: Grumage on 2019.04.09, 11:19:44
Well....

As many know I've had a " working " free energy device installed here for about 3 years. It has a modest 2KWh output but has still managed to provide us with 3.7 MWh since its installation in April 2016.

Thanks to Facebook market place I spotted some rather cheap 260 W new but slightly soiled panels for sale. I bought four of them. Luckily I had also bought a 3.2 KW inverter when I originally bought the smaller system.

Yesterday afternoon saw my son and I fitting " string 3 " with the intention of providing us with Summer hot water heating rather than burning Kerosene! My plan is to divert 1KWh into the heating system when available.

Cheers Graham.

Nice Graham, here in Spain solar panels have just become free energy, up to this year we had a tax on the sun C.C we generally have more sun hours than most places in Europe, the socialist government has just removed this right wing tax O0 now hoping that with the coming general elections this month that the right-wing >:-), especially the extream right >:-) >:-) >:-), do not get back into government.

While I'm at it, Brexit has cost me since the vote, 1000's of Euros on the exchange rate of my pension. There are 250,000 expats living here in Spain and they are not happy bunnies atm. They came here to retire in the warmth and be able to live better than in the UK, now if they wanted or need to return they can not, the UK has become so expensive that they could not even afford to rent a home on their pension never mind buy.

My moan for the day >:(

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: F6FLT on 2019.04.09, 16:30:51
Quote from: Centraflow on 2019.04.09, 14:20:34
...up to this year we had a tax on the sun...
;D  Politicians are the same everywhere: a single idea, the tax. Is it the result of a single neuron brain? Maybe...
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2019.04.09, 16:48:39
Quote from: F6FLT on 2019.04.09, 16:30:51
;D  Politicians are the same everywhere: a single idea, the tax. Is it the result of a single neuron brain? Maybe...

;D O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2019.06.13, 12:56:39
Well....

Mike has snow 2 hours North of him in Spain. We have the warmer version here in North Wales!

The last couple of days has seen rainfall at the rate of 32>mm per hour, many rivers bursting their banks.

Attached is a picture of our normally benign brook as it fights its way under the bridge to our home. At 1am this morning it was level with the beginning of the arch, it's now 4" lower.

The start of the bridge arch is 12 feet from the river bed!!   :D

We're told there's more to come....

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2019.12.24, 09:32:20
Seasons greetings to one and All

Here's hoping that 2020 heralds a NEW vision.   O0

Best wishes, Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2019.12.24, 11:16:33
 O0
The very best to you and yours

And May this new year be the "one"!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Duncan on 2019.12.24, 13:15:40
Oh dear Michael – sad the Brexit thing isn't running as you'd like. As I recall (and I don't know if it still applies) pensions are arrested at the rate you leave the UK. (Until you return and advance the claim that is) .
Well Michael your something of an unsung hero of mine – (because after some faffing about your stuff worked)
anyway all be it I'm a little rustic and of single status – (I hesitate to use the word squalid) but alas its what males who would rather play with their oscilloscopes capacitors and wine bottles slowly become without a lady running about with a whip hand in the background.
Still there is plenty of room and for you and yours and I'd be sure to make the effort to tidy things up a bit– Promise

Michael our meeting was brief and if left strictly  to others would never have happened at all , I'm sure your aware of that now.
You can take it as granted you and family are always welcome across my threshold rent free for as long as whatever might need be attended to.
(Take as you find of course.)
Kindest regards Duncan
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2019.12.27, 10:16:10
Just wishing everyone a merry xmas,and a great new year.

Brad
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2019.12.27, 10:27:11
Quote from: TinMan on 2019.12.27, 10:16:10
Just wishing everyone a merry xmas,and a great new year.

Brad
right back at you mate. Good to hear from you
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2019.12.27, 11:50:30
Quote from: TinMan on 2019.12.27, 10:16:10
Just wishing everyone a merry xmas,and a great new year.

Brad

Thanks Brad.

All the very best to you and yours.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: PhysicsProf on 2019.12.27, 14:16:35
  Good to hear from you, Brad. 
Had a wonderful Christmas with kids and grand-kids - awesome! 
  2020 is an election year in the USA, promising to be a most interesting year.

But my main hope for 2020 is the realization of a true Freedom Energy device.  My sense is that this WILL occur in 2020, and that the FIRST TWO to appear will be revolutionary...
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Slider2732 on 2019.12.27, 20:23:57
The very best to you and yours too Brad  O0

Maybe we can roll out devices during the election. There'll be so much noise that life changing energy work won't get seen by negative ninnies for months!
8)


The very best to all for 20/20
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: lost_bro on 2019.12.27, 22:44:53
Best wishes for the Holiday Season and Happy New Years to all.
Take care, peace.
lost_bro
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2019.12.28, 01:29:47
Quote from: PhysicsProf
But my main hope for 2020 is the realization of a true Freedom Energy device.
My sense is that this WILL occur in 2020, and that the FIRST TWO to appear
will be revolutionary...

The appearance of such a device could indeed be revolutionary if made available
to all without hindrance.  How do you see such events unfolding?

If the tumult we've seen thus far in 2019 carries forward it could reach new
heights.  2020 will no doubt be a year to remember.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2019.12.31, 08:41:46
https://www.livescience.com/earth-changed-forever-in-2019.html

What a sorry state, hope all in Australia are safe from those horrific fires.

Happy new year to all

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2019.12.31, 08:51:51
A long way from me. It's pretty hellish for them right now.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2020.01.01, 04:04:03
One of my Daughter in laws best friends had her kids and herself in the water at Mallacoota beach for New Years Eve as they watched it burn. Loss of life reported so far is surprisingly low but it could be we just don't know yet. I have been through two events like this in my memory. Thankfully me and my family were spared. I remember as an 18 yo being the only one left to man the two way radio in the concrete plant as all the agitators were being filled with water and taken up to the blaze a few short km away. A property either side of my brothers were razed to the ground 11 years ago in a bushfire that had a front travelling at 20km and hour. Huge eucalyptus were literally exploding. My brothers house was spared though. It's horrifying shit. But our flora and fauna literally depend on it. Before anyone was here the continent regularly caught fire and no one was no one to put it out. A lot of these fires are caused by lighting. Certain seed pods can only open in bushfires, the continent has evolved to rely on them.  This year rival those other 2 events in my life. Hopefully not in loss of life.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2020.01.01, 07:44:05
And this bloke in the neighbour's tree just now.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2020.01.01, 09:47:16
Jimboot
Simply put ... you reap what you sow.
Definition, You reap what you sow is a proverb that says future consequences are inevitably shaped by present actions.

This is ancient wisdom proven by time and regardless of anyone's ignorance or disbelief of the facts we will be held to account for our actions. You think this is bad?... you ain't seen nothing and this is just a warm up for what is to come. You see everyone thinks there a rocket scientist until there own house is on fire at which point you better know how to do something or your history. Which begs the question... what do you really know, what can you really do?.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2020.01.01, 10:37:45
Happy new year to you too. Yeah co2 causes bushfires. Btw it ain't that hot. It's one of the coldest start to summer in living memory here. Go and shit in another nest. Not interested in your childish nonsense AC.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2020.01.01, 11:01:54
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE   O0

Love the photo Jim, the most unusual thing in our tree is a spent rocket !!

Last nights fireworks were the most prolific in my memory. As a child no one did fireworks, the fifth of November was the time. Guy Fawks night.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2020.01.01, 12:00:26
Quote from: Grumage on 2020.01.01, 11:01:54
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE   O0

Love the photo Jim, the most unusual thing in our tree is a spent rocket !!

Last nights fireworks were the most prolific in my memory. As a child no one did fireworks, the fifth of November was the time. Guy Fawks night.

Cheers Graham.
Where we live we didn't hear any fireworks. Maybe that's why the koala was there.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2020.01.02, 11:21:52
https://www.livescience.com/earth-magnetic-north-passes-prime-meridian.html

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2020.01.11, 14:08:48
Finished writing my Digital Marketing book today. Off to editors. Took 3 years!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2020.01.11, 20:49:41
Quote from: Grumage
Last nights fireworks were the most prolific in my memory. As a child no
one did fireworks, the fifth of November was the time. Guy Fawks night.

As a child in rural America fireworks were a rare event in the 50s.  Now
they're much more common.  We see them frequently in the fall at
High School Homecoming games.

I've always been fascinated by fireworks.  We used to order them by
freight from fireworks companies in Ohio and South Dakota for the
annual 4th of July celebration at home.  A kit for $4.95 contained a
couple of sky rockets with stars, some buzz bombs, several aerial
star shots and about a dozen packets of firecrackers.  All made in
China.  Those were the fun days.  This was back in the 50s.

We had to order them by freight (rail train delivery) because the Post
Office wouldn't deliver them.  We'd pick them up at the local rail
freight delivery office.  I wonder if they even exist nowadays.

Now Pyrotechnics is one of my hobbies.  Learning how to make
fireworks is really easy and the materials are mostly inexpensive.
The sounds, the sights and the smells of fireworks can be very
addictive!  Incredible fun with adequate safety in mind.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2020.01.11, 20:56:52
Quote from: JimBoot
Finished writing my Digital Marketing book today.

The "title" in your photo looks intriguing.  Can you give us
a brief sense of what your work is about?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: 3D Magnetics on 2020.01.11, 21:48:35
It is a colloquial Aussie term to explain  frustration with big business.



The Term "Brown eye" is very similar and along the same lines of a frustration shared by those who feel powerless , a tongue in cheek finger at authority.

The need to explain such a term is rarely anticipated

Goes best with Beer .

3d
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2020.01.11, 22:44:12
Many thanks for the info!

Quote from: 3D Magnetics
Goes best with Beer .

Aye.  I'll drink to that! 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2020.01.11, 23:20:33
It's a guide for business - how not waste time chasing the Google algorithm but instead focus on user experience & building brand and forget about keyword ranking. I've been doing SEO for about 20 years and its what I've learned. Basically we go in and double retailers revenue by fixing their sites, managing ad spend, increasing conversion rates etc.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2020.01.12, 14:22:53
Quote from: muDped on 2020.01.11, 20:49:41
As a child in rural America fireworks were a rare event in the 50s.  Now
they're much more common.  We see them frequently in the fall at
High School Homecoming games.

I've always been fascinated by fireworks.  We used to order them by
freight from fireworks companies in Ohio and South Dakota for the
annual 4th of July celebration at home.  A kit for $4.95 contained a
couple of sky rockets with stars, some buzz bombs, several aerial
star shots and about a dozen packets of firecrackers.  All made in
China.  Those were the fun days.  This was back in the 50s.

We had to order them by freight (rail train delivery) because the Post
Office wouldn't deliver them.  We'd pick them up at the local rail
freight delivery office.  I wonder if they even exist nowadays.

Now Pyrotechnics is one of my hobbies.  Learning how to make
fireworks is really easy and the materials are mostly inexpensive.
The sounds, the sights and the smells of fireworks can be very
addictive!  Incredible fun with adequate safety in mind.

Hi muDped.

Here in the last century UK  fireworks were mainly used to celebrate a failed attempt at bringing down parliament, Guy Fawks was the architect.

" Remember, remember the fifth of November, gunpowder treason and plot. There's no good reason why gunpowder treason should ever be forgot "

For us youngsters preparation could start up to a month before the night where large bonfires were lit and an effigy of Guy Fawks was burnt. Penny for the Guy, was a common practice of wheeling the effigy in a barrow around the streets to add funding for fireworks.

Penny " Bangers " were the most sought after firework by us younger one's. Prankish behaviour like ringing the bell and dropping a lit one near the doorstep then hiding in the shadows to watch the outcome. Hmmm, the things we did back then.

Today, fireworks are still sold for this event but highly restricted. No bangers or jumping jacks, but much more expensive and elaborate ones, and only available to adults.

A misspent childhood? Possibly !!

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2020.02.22, 11:19:51

Ball lightning or CGI hoax?

https://www.facebook.com/100002044199232/posts/2772697822808330/

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Peterae on 2020.02.22, 21:23:59
Hoax it wouldn't make a 50hz arc sound :)
Running rails go back to an earth point, so the energy should be arcing to ground just as well as the running rails and lamp post.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2020.02.22, 22:23:25
It's been one of coldest summers I can remember here. Despite the dec bushfires we had snow as well, plus we've had heating on during summer which never happens. Apparently agw  is meant to mask the grand solar minimum but I'm not seeing here.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Smudge on 2020.02.29, 19:46:09
Moving house on Monday, a brand new house on a new housing estate.  Fibre connection already laid on.  Problem is it will take two weeks before an engineer can come and get us connected.  So for the next two weeks I will be offline, although I might occasionally take my tablet to a WiFi hot spot.
Smudge
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2020.03.01, 10:42:58
HAPUS DEWI SANT

St David's day comes again, heralding Spring.

Our little Daffies were ready and waiting this year by several days.

Cheers Graham.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2020.03.01, 21:56:09
Beautiful photo Grum!  Flowers are perhaps the most amazing life form
that we enjoy on Planet Earth.  How do they do it?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2020.03.02, 11:45:40
Lovely to see Grum. Very wet and cold summer where I am. Been here 6 years this is first time I've seen fungi in February. The market garden next door is usually a sandy desert in feb. this year it's covered with weeds. Could have handled a bit more heat but the cooler conditions are welcome
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2020.03.02, 23:16:06
Jim
What in tarnation?, you must live on the West side of the Earth from the looks of that picture, lol.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2020.03.03, 10:20:54
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2020.03.02, 23:16:06
Jim
What in tarnation?, you must live on the West side of the Earth from the looks of that picture, lol.
youre looking at it from the northern hemisphere :) and 📱 Iphone
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: PhysicsProf on 2020.03.08, 00:21:51
Quote from: JimBoot on 2020.03.02, 11:45:40
Lovely to see Grum. Very wet and cold summer where I am. Been here 6 years this is first time I've seen fungi in February. The market garden next door is usually a sandy desert in feb. this year it's covered with weeds. Could have handled a bit more heat but the cooler conditions are welcome

Meanwhile, it has been unseasonably warm in Missouri this year, after a mild winter.  I welcome that!  About 65F today and sunny.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2020.04.09, 10:55:41
Not Zinc but Iron oxide....

The larger " chips " were a little difficult to inhale though.  :)

The present situation has provided me with a couple of " strapping " lads to help in the workshop. This flywheel was cast over 20 years ago, only now going on to one of my vintage stationary engines.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2020.04.09, 23:39:16
Quote from: Grumage on 2020.04.09, 10:55:41
Not Zinc but Iron oxide....

The larger " chips " were a little difficult to inhale though.  :)

The present situation has provided me with a couple of " strapping " lads to help in the workshop. This flywheel was cast over 20 years ago, only now going on to one of my vintage stationary engines.

Cheers Graham.
LOL awesome Grum that must have felt good.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2020.04.20, 16:18:31
Hi Chet.

For Valerie.

View of Moel Famau taken from Minera mountain. The road eventually arrives at Worlds end....

The Limestone outcrops are part of the Eglwsig range otherwise known as the Backbone of Wales.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2020.04.20, 16:46:33
Graham

What memories that brings back to me, I don't know when I will get back to Oswestry and see my children, and 8 grandchildren.

Keep safe

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2020.04.25, 13:07:26
For your entertainment.

The picture below was provided by a colleague of my former employer MANWEB.

The originator is unknown but I found it quite funny.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2020.04.25, 14:13:25
Thanks for an entertaining read.

:)  ;D  O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Duncan on 2020.04.29, 05:17:57
Just a bit of fun in hard times – So we are all I'm sure well aware of the smoke never mind the mirrors associated with and clouding over unity research . One strain of it involves a bit of looped musak and some Bangladeshi guy working a  high speed machinery miracle made with a glue gun and a few bits of scrap warped wood .
Most are worth a laugh – some a belly laugh. I still do look out for these gem's  even in in these troubled times .
I thought it might be nice to share this particular  glue gun majesty with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NhWHm4pjpk&feature=youtu.be (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NhWHm4pjpk&feature=youtu.be)

;D dont you luv it ? Squirt of glue and the universal problems are all solved
(must get one of them glue guns) its the future !

Kindest regards Duncan

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: lost_bro on 2020.05.21, 17:35:54
Good day All:

'Lora', the Yellow Headed Amazon Parrot takes the Shelter in Place directive seriously:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZejkmIec8

take care, peace
lost_bro
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2020.09.05, 10:42:45
Many years ago an old friend said.

Graham " do what you know " you won't go far wrong.

The current situation has helped greatly with " doing what I know "

Please enjoy.

https://youtu.be/wIM7pErrFCc

https://youtu.be/CyouJxF6dpI

https://youtu.be/ic0FA3FPBrU
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2020.09.05, 13:07:20
Grum
your builds are a delight to watch run...and also the sound  O0

how far we have come since the early days...you had mentioned a machine processing seeds?
is there a link to it working ?

you are a breathe of fresh air.

thx
Chet
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2020.09.05, 14:13:07
Quote from: Chet K on 2020.09.05, 13:07:20
Grum
your builds are a delight to watch run...and also the sound  O0

how far we have come since the early days...you had mentioned a machine processing seeds?
is there a link to it working ?

you are a breathe of fresh air.

thx
Chet.


Hi Chet.

Thanks, this is something I've spent most of my adult life doing.

No machinery, just the engine that drove the seed preparation equipment.

It's a Hardy Padmore version of the Lowne patent Vacuum engine.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2020.11.23, 13:56:11
Isn't modern technology amazing?

A few months ago I had an idea....

Thanks to a good friend who has both CAD and CNC  expertise....

What would have taken months of painstaking effort became a reality in just a few days.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2020.11.23, 16:12:00
Very nice Graham, I wish I had your skills in the foundry 8)

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2020.11.24, 16:07:27
Quote from: Centraflow on 2020.11.23, 16:12:00
Very nice Graham, I wish I had your skills in the foundry 8)

Regards

Mike 8)

Thanks Mike.   O0

Been busy in the machine shop too....
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2020.11.24, 20:50:39
You're bringing it together very nicely!

The V-Two offers some very interesting possibilities.

How do you plan to fuel it and ignite it?

I get the feeling that you're putting something rather unique together there.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2020.11.24, 23:21:27
Hi muDped.

Thanks for the interest, I just love making engines.

These are " Vacuum " engines, sometimes called flame lickers/gulpers. A volume of heated air is sucked into the cylinder and then a timed valve shuts. The air entering the cooler cylinder now starts to contract and good old atmospheric pressure does the work. These are my own design going back about 25 years.

These short videos show my progression through the various " standard " arrangements. Vertical, inverted vertical and horizontal. The " V " twin is my latest design and much larger than most out there, the design is yet to be proven as a runner....

https://youtu.be/S13wymzV0po

https://youtu.be/wIM7pErrFCc

https://youtu.be/CyouJxF6dpI

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2020.11.25, 11:44:02
Quote from: Grumage on 2020.11.24, 23:21:27
Hi muDped.

Thanks for the interest, I just love making engines.

These are " Vacuum " engines, sometimes called flame lickers/gulpers. A volume of heated air is sucked into the cylinder and then a timed valve shuts. The air entering the cooler cylinder now starts to contract and good old atmospheric pressure does the work. These are my own design going back about 25 years.

These short videos show my progression through the various " standard " arrangements. Vertical, inverted vertical and horizontal. The " V " twin is my latest design and much larger than most out there, the design is yet to be proven as a runner....

https://youtu.be/S13wymzV0po

https://youtu.be/wIM7pErrFCc

https://youtu.be/CyouJxF6dpI

Cheers Grum.

Nice little engines Grum.
But it would seem that the hotter the cylinder get's,the less efficient the engine become's.
Also,so much wasted heat going on there.
I see a couple of things that could be done to make those engines far more efficient.
But fun to watch them work anyway  O0


Brad
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2020.11.25, 14:33:40
Quote from: TinMan on 2020.11.25, 11:44:02
Nice little engines Grum.
But it would seem that the hotter the cylinder get's,the less efficient the engine become's.
Also,so much wasted heat going on there.
I see a couple of things that could be done to make those engines far more efficient.
But fun to watch them work anyway  O0


Brad

Thanks Brad.   O0

Knowing you yes, there's definitely room for greater efficiency and you're correct, as the cylinder warms up the cooling effect lessens.

At the end of the day they are merely toys, my designs loosely based upon the late Victorian engine shown at the front in the picture below. Built by Ernst Planck of Nuremberg.

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2020.11.25, 23:18:56
Fascinating videos Grum!  Thanks for the links:

Engine running on a Lighter (https://youtu.be/S13wymzV0po)

The Flame Licker Engine (https://youtu.be/wIM7pErrFCc)

The Vacuum Engine (https://youtu.be/CyouJxF6dpI)

It is quite amazing how they're able to pull flammable gases from the flames.

Showing us that Inventors back in the "Old Days" were were uncommonly aware of
Real Science!

Another type of Engine that really fascinates me is those that are powered by the
Woodgas or Charcoal Gas Generators.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=522BaxM0Jnk)

I've been itchin' to make one of those Gas Generators for a long time.

Charcoal Gas:

Charcoal Gas powered Electrical Generator (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpPEdKclczI)

Hiroshima Charcoal Gas powered Mitsubishi Jeep (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWHZP_4GX-Q)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2020.12.04, 21:32:50
This bloke has taken up residence in one of our trees. He's a noisy bugger. Sounds like a cross between a large pig and someone trying to start an old motorbike
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2020.12.04, 23:14:07
This noisy bugger got out of my shed the other day.

1947 9N
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2020.12.04, 23:50:52
Jim
Could you make an audio tape of that beast?
Never heard one, hope it's not a drop bear !!( heard they are real scary)
Must be plenty for her to eat there?

AC
A 9n
That will be here longer than the pyramids..

Very nice indeed
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2020.12.05, 20:52:52
Quote from: Chet K on 2020.12.04, 23:50:52
Jim
Could you make an audio tape of that beast?
Never heard one, hope it's not a drop bear !!( heard they are real scary)
Must be plenty for her to eat there?

AC
A 9n
That will be here longer than the pyramids..

Very nice indeed
lol drop bears is what we tell tourists koalas are to scare them. During spring the males call looking for a mate. At night it sounds pretty terrifying if you don't know what it is.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2020.12.09, 11:23:57
Here you go Chet https://youtu.be/ocIR6B-YtYE they sound a lot louder though, esp at night
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2020.12.09, 19:51:19
Thanks to Chet for the suggestion and to JimBoot for making it happen!

Excellent video. (https://youtu.be/ocIR6B-YtYE)  Lovely Creature.  Wish we had them here!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2020.12.09, 20:26:03
Jim
My city dweller ancestors would tell tales of
Throwing everything but the kitchen sink
Out the window towards the "dueling alley cats"
During the night in NYC!

I have to say ... that wee koala beast would definitely
Outdo the cats...

And would probably have been as well received !
Hope you can close your windows at night !!

Thx for sharing that
I had no idea!!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2020.12.12, 11:56:16
The Retlas Dynamo.

Many moons ago a friend and I designed a dynamo ( Manchester style ) to go with the increasingly larger model IC engine kits I produced.

Sadly Vincent passed away and whilst clearing his workshop I found a set of very partially machined castings, these were passed on to a good friend who had recently finished one of Vincent's masterpieces, the Retlas gas engine.

I thought you might like to see how these very bare castings are coming together.

Cheers Graham.

https://youtu.be/J7Vum2vm7gI
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2020.12.12, 21:52:28
Amazing workmanship Grum!

It is so nice to see those old well-engineered machines.

I especially like the Dynamo.  Brings back many memories!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2020.12.13, 16:36:58
Thank you muDped.  O0

Now here's one for the older electrical guys.

I'm trying to source a particular form of " eyelet " one where the multi strand Copper wire was formed into a circle by a many pointed star that then was hand crimped over a Copper or Brass washer, this was then placed on a stud and held by a washer and nut.  These were seen on many early electrical machines.

I feel this would add greater " authenticity " to my friends rapidly concluding build.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2020.12.19, 04:41:01
Put my Christmas coils up😂
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2020.12.19, 11:27:52
Lovely job Jim.   O0

We wish you and your family seasons greetings from a rather damp and soggy North Wales.

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2020.12.21, 01:10:57
Quote from: Grumage on 2020.12.19, 11:27:52
Lovely job Jim.   O0

We wish you and your family seasons greetings from a rather damp and soggy North Wales.

Cheers Grum.
Unusually cool here. No stinking hot xmas day here this year. May even have a fire. I blame the the grand solar minimum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2020.12.25, 10:48:47
Nadolig Llawen  O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Itsu on 2020.12.25, 10:57:32
Thanks Grum,  :o


Gezellige Kerstdagen en een heel gelukkig nieuwjaar
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2020.12.25, 15:22:09
Been a ruff year

Hopefully a better one to all

Happy holidays



Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2020.12.25, 16:28:58
Chet
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone.

I'm very optimistic about the new year.

This populism nonsense is slowly dying out, Covid has also changed many peoples priorities away from blind consumerism/wealth towards family and friends. The push towards a green economy and alternative energy ie. free energy is also ramping up. Yes it has been a rough year but it also gives us a greater appreciation for what we have and our quality of life.

Sometimes we don't realize how lucky we are until it's put in jeopardy by external forces. We take a lot for granted as we continue to push forward and a little reflection on our priorities is never a bad thing. I'm pumped about where free energy is going this year and this may be our year.

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: TinMan on 2020.12.26, 12:55:58
Merry xmas to all  O0
And a safe and happy new year.


Brad
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2020.12.26, 17:09:04
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2020.12.25, 16:28:58
Chet
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone.

I'm very optimistic about the new year.

I second that

Feliz fiestas

Saludos

Mike 8)I

This populism nonsense is slowly dying out, Covid has also changed many peoples priorities away from blind consumerism/wealth towards family and friends. The push towards a green economy and alternative energy ie. free energy is also ramping up. Yes it has been a rough year but it also gives us a greater appreciation for what we have and our quality of life.

Sometimes we don't realize how lucky we are until it's put in jeopardy by external forces. We take a lot for granted as we continue to push forward and a little reflection on our priorities is never a bad thing. I'm pumped about where free energy is going this year and this may be our year.

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2020.12.27, 04:14:43
Quote from: AC
Covid has also changed many peoples priorities...]

If by "Covid" you mean the Covid Response Action Plan devised by CDC, NIH, WHO and WEF then I agree.

The Draconian, Tryannical, Fear-Driven Responses World-wide have been very destructive.  The Enforced
Measures have destroyed Economies and Businesses beyond recognition and have increased the numbers
of Homeless People by hundreds of thousands.

Yes, Priorities have indeed Changed!

EVIL is coming out into the OPEN to show us all who it is with the Brutality that it loves to inflict.

Evil is not yet finished.  There is more Turmoil and Tribulation to come.

But the Forces of Good and Truth shall indeed prevail when EVIL is fully exposed before being  brought down.


Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2020.12.27, 16:20:11
Centraflow
Hope all goes well with your new projects and I have quite a few planned as well in the new year.

This is the most optimistic I have been in many years about free energy and everything seems to be coming together. I was looking at your work again and I have to say that's an absolutely brilliant concept I had never considered. I'm presently moving in a different direction and plan on building a solid state variation on the Hubbard device for a whole house generator this year.

It's been a long haul but were almost there and I think were going to nail this. This may be our year when everything comes together, let's getter done.

Regards
AC

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2020.12.27, 19:00:41
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2020.12.27, 16:20:11
Centraflow
Hope all goes well with your new projects and I have quite a few planned as well in the new year.

This is the most optimistic I have been in many years about free energy and everything seems to be coming together. I was looking at your work again and I have to say that's an absolutely brilliant concept I had never considered. I'm presently moving in a different direction and plan on building a solid state variation on the Hubbard device for a whole house generator this year.

It's been a long haul but were almost there and I think were going to nail this. This may be our year when everything comes together, let's getter done.

Regards
AC

Thank you, AC.

I am hoping so, good luck with your projects

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2020.12.28, 00:16:06
Quote from: Chet K on 2020.12.25, 15:22:09
Been a ruff year

Hopefully a better one to all

Happy holidays
thanks grum. Wtf is that Chet?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2020.12.28, 00:40:32
Jim
Baby owl sleeping....
Their head size compared to body... hard to hold the head up until full grown and they sort it out...

So .....Sans the unique sleeping posture  :o



Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2020.12.28, 02:53:11
A Baby Owl!

That is nice to know. :)

I thought it might be Buzz Lightyear on his tummy... :-\

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2020.12.28, 12:02:23
Quote from: muDped on 2020.12.28, 02:53:11
A Baby Owl!

That is nice to know. :)

I thought it might be Buzz Lightyear on his tummy... :-\

I thought it was an intruder who Chet had pumped full of lead with the standard assault rifle that is seen as essential equipment these days.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2020.12.28, 16:01:11
Looks like someone had a good night and snuck into the liquor cabinet while Chet was sleeping, he was a naughty little owl.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2020.12.29, 16:32:05
Well
Some have had a harder time than others
This last year

A bit upset to say the least ( stomping mad it seems
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SuQKo_jurEY
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2020.12.29, 20:20:28
How weird. Looks like it has cat legs.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2020.12.29, 22:57:38
Yes the thighs grow large from marching....



(Can't believe I just wrote that out loud ....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SuQKo_jurEY
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2020.12.29, 23:14:56
Chet
My wife does that sometimes, marching as you call it... that's a sign for me to go to the shop to do some electronics work at the bench, lol.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2020.12.30, 08:34:06
Tomorrow I clean my benches ....

And have invited my Grandchildren over to help .. I'm told there are new things to
Learn ..and teach .... and perhaps new ways to look at our sea of energy ?

To " see" As a window ..... into our world ?

What makes tings ...." do what they do "... and how to apply that knowledge
To our favor?

And stop the insane methods and burdens we have employed to sustain ourselves...which destroy this place we call home !

Whilst we swim in a sea of perpetual energy ... seemingly ignorant of what that should really mean....
//////——///—-

As they say down under.... "wakey wakey "!!

I'm definitely looking forward to that awakening !!

With an unbridled passion!!







Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2020.12.30, 10:03:27
Quote from: Chet K on 2020.12.30, 08:34:06
Tomorrow I clean my benches ....

And have invited my Grandchildren over to help .. I'm told there are new things to
Learn ..and teach .... and perhaps new ways to look at our sea of energy ?

To " see" As a window ..... into our world ?

What makes tings ...." do what they do "... and how to apply that knowledge
To our favor?

And stop the insane methods and burdens we have employed to sustain ourselves...which destroy this place we call home !

Whilst we swim in a sea of perpetual energy ... seemingly ignorant of what that should really mean....
//////——///—-

As they say down under.... "wakey wakey "!!

I'm definitely looking forward to that awakening !!

With an unbridled passion!!
Great to hear Chet. There are so many things to explore right now. I cleaned the benches last week. I'll have the grandkids over in a couple of weeks. Got a few projects ready to make them ask questions...
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2020.12.30, 10:07:46
He's back and woke me up this morning . Got a better angle this time.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2020.12.30, 13:40:04
Chet
QuoteTo " see" As a window ..... into our world ?

What makes tings ...." do what they do "... and how to apply that knowledge
To our favor?

And stop the insane methods and burdens we have employed to sustain ourselves...which destroy this place we call home !

Whilst we swim in a sea of perpetual energy ... seemingly ignorant of what that should really mean....

Studying other FE inventors and research helped but it didn't necessarily get me to free energy. It was embracing the fact that energy is everywhere in everything in nature. A more holistic view removed from societies beliefs and more in tune with nature. So when I sat down at the bench I didn't ask what other men would do, I asked how would nature solve this problem, what is energy and how does nature move energy?.

The reason most cannot solve this problem is because they follow the thoughts of other men not the natural world. So I clear my head and look at everything as a child might, as if I knew nothing of science. A new perspective is required to build new technology.

Think about it, in reality a free energy device is just some coils of wire and switches sitting on your bench. To most there is nothing present which would give any indication it could do anything remarkable. That is, until we understand it's not what we see but a process to transform the field of energy the device is already immersed in. We could think of a free energy device like a large piece of fabric on the floor which means nothing in itself. It is only when we capture the wind that it becomes a sail which could do tangible work. Thus the fabric is only half of the equation and nature the other half in order to perform work.

This why most only see some coils of wire and switches while others see unlimited possibilities.

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: AlienGrey on 2020.12.30, 23:26:09
Hi there Have you ever seen in side any of the Moray devices ? there isn't much in them a few coils and a couple of variable capacitors
and a valve possibly a cold cathode diode was all I was shown possibly on the input side.

In that case logic would presume the energy was coming from the out side, a rotating nutron star or something like the wood pecker
man made device remember in those days America had devices for bringing down interplanetary visitors vehicles and of course radar
and the you have the earths magnetic field and the sun bombarding it with magnetic radiation could any of those possibilities create
a beat frequency or indeed some other magnetic frequency that could be picked up and used ?

AG
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2020.12.31, 00:00:49
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2020.12.30, 23:26:09
Hi there Have you ever seen in side any of the Moray devices ? there isn't much in them a few coils and a couple of variable capacitors
and a valve possibly a cold cathode diode was all I was shown possibly on the input side.

In that case logic would presume the energy was coming from the out side, a rotating nutron star or something like the wood pecker
man made device remember in those days America had devices for bringing down interplanetary visitors vehicles and of course radar
and the you have the earths magnetic field and the sun bombarding it with magnetic radiation could any of those possibilities create
a beat frequency or indeed some other magnetic frequency that could be picked up and used ?

AG
I was watching an old interview with Dale Ponds recently on the Keeley motor. He said it basically harnessed the water hammer effect and Moray was doing similar with electricity. Could be Teslas cosmic rays or Neutrinos.. which seem to be the same thing. Even Brownian Motion now is a source of energy.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2020.12.31, 00:17:42
Quote from: JimBoot on 2020.12.31, 00:00:49

He said it basically harnessed the water hammer effect...


...which is understandable by anyone who has experienced water hammer at the top of an old Victorian building - along with a foreman running around and screaming abuse because it is about to bring down all the ceilings. The power generated can be extraordinary.

There was a design for a motor based on the idea using standard plumbing components. i emailed Dale about it because it is lost. He got really worked up about people stealing his IP.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2020.12.31, 04:33:57
When General of the Army (5 stars) Dwight D. Eisenhower was president in the 50s
he initiated the Atoms for Peace Program.  The goal of the program was to transition
the U.S. Economy from being dependent upon Warfare to the use of Atomic Energy
for entirely peaceful uses including the generation of abundant and very cheap electrical
power.

At least, that was the dream.  Unfortunately, it never really materialized.

Nuclear Power Plants were built but the price of Electricity continued to climb.

Peace was never fully realized because the War Machine also got bigger and bigger.

It became readily apparent that there would neither be Peace nor would there be abundant and inexpensive electricity.

Free Energy has also long been a Dream in our World.  From time to time very convincing demonstrations of
Free Energy are arranged by "Inventors" who assure us that the Dream is about to become Reality!

But it hasn't yet.  For some strange reason the problem of "Replication" prevents success by any who strive to duplicate
the demonstrations.

Sure, the Devices themselves are quite simple. "Some coils of wire and switches sitting on your bench."
But when assembled and used by any but the "Inventor" the devices fail to produce Free Energy!

Is it the fault of the Device?  Or is it that the Replicator isn't the "Inventor?"

Does the Energy of the Demonstration originate from the Device; or does it come into existence because of some special
ability of the "Inventor?"

And when the Energy does convincingly manifest during the Demonstration, where does it actually come from?

Why aren't just "anybody" able to make the Free Energy happen?

There should be a Scientific Answer...    And, there is.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2020.12.31, 11:28:31
Quote from: muDped on 2020.12.31, 04:33:57

And when the Energy does convincingly manifest during the Demonstration, where does it actually come from?


Wake up mudped. I have told you a central theory alrerady, a couple of weeks ago.. Show that it is wrong.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2020.12.31, 13:48:48
Aliengrey
QuoteHi there Have you ever seen in side any of the Moray devices ? there isn't much in them a few coils and a couple of variable capacitors
and a valve possibly a cold cathode diode was all I was shown possibly on the input side.

In that case logic would presume the energy was coming from the out side, a rotating nutron star or something like the wood pecker
man made device remember in those days America had devices for bringing down interplanetary visitors vehicles and of course radar
and the you have the earths magnetic field and the sun bombarding it with magnetic radiation could any of those possibilities create
a beat frequency or indeed some other magnetic frequency that could be picked up and used ?

T.H.Moray is my favorite FE inventor and his literature is well worth reading.

I replicated some of his work and did much research to find out what his mysterious "Swedish Stone" was. It was a quite rare form of crystal quartz having unique electrical properties and only found in one specific area of Europe. The device itself uses high frequency plasma oscillations in his tubes to produce the desired effects which is unique. This kind of device is what I call a sequential feed forward design with a regeneration loop generally found mid section at lower voltages.

All energy in these devices is external as the "cosmic energy" if you will also occupies the space in between the physical material. Thus external and internal energy are inseparable as they are one and the same. It's important to understand that while these devices seems unbelievably complex they are simply machines. An apparatus with many parts designed to perform a specific task... no more no less.

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2020.12.31, 16:52:56
Last one....
Starting to think alcohol may be involved ( takes a few seconds to get going...but IMO worth it!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUbmmI5utBc

A happier new year to all

Let's build something!!

An anomaly for the new year .....!!



Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2020.12.31, 17:03:32
AC

Quote:-

This kind of device is what I call a sequential feed-forward design with a regeneration loop generally found midsection at lower voltages.

All energy in these devices is external as the "cosmic energy" if you will also occupy the space in between the physical material. Thus external and internal energy are inseparable as they are one and the same. It's important to understand that while these devices seem unbelievably complex they are simply machines.


Yes, I personally think you are right but would add the energy from the Earth's dynamo which creates the magnetic field and gravity, which then affects the Magnetosphere which in turn is affected by the Sun, which then creates the ionosphere (Ionisation). The energy is all around us between the latter and the Earth, the waveguide cavity, interreact within that cavity and you can extract energy.

If an electron leaves an atom, such as when a current flows from the end of one wire to the other when in a circuit, then another electron is being COLLECTED at the other end. While this is happening, work is being done, your light bulb is giving light and heat which then goes back into the GLOBAL Electric Circuit. EXTRACTING ENERGY FROM THE WHEELWORK OF NATURE

Read my quotes at the end of all my posts.

2021 is going to be interesting if we are not all killed off

A happy new year for 2021

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2020.12.31, 21:26:06
Quote from: Paul-R
Wake up mudped. I have told you a central theory alrerady, a couple of weeks ago.. Show that it is wrong.

Once you have Experienced the Meta-Physical Energy and the Entities who "control" it then you shall know.

The "Entities" who are far superior in every way to we Humans, but not always Good.

Coming soon.  Be patient.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: partzman on 2021.01.01, 16:18:23
Quote from: muDped on 2020.12.31, 21:26:06
Once you have Experienced the Meta-Physical Energy and the Entities who "control" it then you shall know.

The "Entities" who are far superior in every way to we Humans, but not always Good.

Coming soon.  Be patient.

Mudped,

I'm curious as to who you think these entities might be!  In my mind, I have avoided invoking or otherwise appealing to any "entities" that may provide a source of energy for the fear that they just may be as you say "not always good".  John Hutchison(sp) in Canada comes to mind with all of his almost 'magic' appearing phenomena.  If one studies the great magicians, most acknowledge that their feats are possible due to some invisible entity or entities.

I acknowledge that energy abounds all around us that was placed here from creation and in fact I talked to a gentleman several years ago by the name of Bill Wampler who was utilizing this energy and manufacturing 10kW stand alone solid state generators that he gave away for use in 3rd world countries.  He said the problem to use this energy was twofold first, one had to learn how to accumulate the energy and second, one must learn to control it.  I asked him why he didn't offer the product to the consumer/industrial markets and he said the US government wouldn't allow it.  They were raided in their secure lab by the ATF in their early days and they took every piece of documentation and prototype material on site.  Fortunately he said they had redundant data and product at yet another unknown location so they were able to continue on with their work.  Bill has since passed on so I have no more info.

Regards,
Pm

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.01.01, 22:01:23
Quote from: partzman on 2021.01.01, 16:18:23
Mudped,

1. I'm curious as to who you think these entities might be!   

2. I asked him why he didn't offer the product to the consumer/industrial markets and he said the US government wouldn't allow it.


1. Some people have imaginary friends - others imaginary enemies.

2. What year was this?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: partzman on 2021.01.01, 23:15:17
Quote from: Paul-R on 2021.01.01, 22:01:23
1. Some people have imaginary friends - others imaginary enemies.

2. What year was this?

This was ~3years ago as I recall. 

Bill Wampler was as legit as one can get!  I sense you doubt my/his word.  Bill made a fortune building desalination equipment again for sale and use in third world countries.  With the profits, he put a team of engineers and physicists together to develope his OU technology in a facility with the utmost security.  I have no doubt that his initial facility was raided by the ATF and he suspected that one of the employees made a comment to someone that gave away his location.

I know nothing about you or your vocation but I will tell you that if you have OU technology that will bring independence from the power grid, the corporations that control our present energy sources will not allow you to bring it to the public that is, not unless they control it.  This is as much of a problem as developing the tech itself.

Pm
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.01.02, 00:27:30
Quote from: partzman on 2021.01.01, 23:15:17
This was ~3years ago as I recall. 

Bill Wampler was as legit as one can get!  I sense you doubt my/his word.


Not at all.

My theory may not stand up. I thought you were going back to the nineties or thereabouts. I am puzzled that you had problems 3 years ago because the powers that have caused problems are gravely weakened to the point where they can't be taken as seriously any more. For instance, how was Nissan able to launch the Leaf with impunity? This action has blown the doors off and massively damaged the petrochemical powers. They did nothing. (I have my theory about this).

If there were to be a way for you to get back to this technology and link up on an open source basis with Nissan or one of the others, who have much to gain by an association, it might run smoothly now even if there were problems 3 years ago.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.01.04, 02:37:43
Nearly mid summer here and I think we've had one day over 30c. Last year was cold too despite the bushfires. It has been getting wetter here too I guess the Grand Solar Minimum can be blamed for that as well. Got a rain gauge for a birthday present a few years back been tracking daily ever since. This year's rainfall broke all (my) records :)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.01.04, 16:30:18
Jim
QuoteNearly mid summer here and I think we've had one day over 30c. Last year was cold too despite the bushfires. It has been getting wetter here too I guess the Grand Solar Minimum can be blamed for that as well. Got a rain gauge for a birthday present a few years back been tracking daily ever since. This year's rainfall broke all (my) records

Everything seems kind of backwards here as well, we had what seemed like a cooler summer and a warmer winter. The -30 cold snaps haven't come yet and we received lower than average snow. It seems much milder than normal.

However the truth may be more telling, the last few years we have been seeing accelerated weed growth and algae blooms in most lakes producing winter kills in the fish. It gets warmer sooner and lasts longer despite what seems like lower peak summer temperatures. The week long slow rains are basically non-existent and have been replaced with large regional thundershowers.

The crops also show a different trend, some have had the best dryland crops they have ever seen like 70 bu/acre Durum wheat. However some eight out of ten farmers said on average crop production is down five to ten bu/acre. This is because the rain patterns have become an all or nothing proposition dictated by thundershowers.

Do you see the pattern, it's slightly warmer but longer in duration on average and the rain a little more sporadic however even these small changes are having big effects on the environment. It's about energy not weather, more energy is being retained for a longer period of time.

Regards
AC

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.01.04, 20:22:49
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2021.01.04, 16:30:18
Jim
Everything seems kind of backwards here as well, we had what seemed like a cooler summer and a warmer winter. The -30 cold snaps haven't come yet and we received lower than average snow. It seems much milder than normal.

However the truth may be more telling, the last few years we have been seeing accelerated weed growth and algae blooms in most lakes producing winter kills in the fish. It gets warmer sooner and lasts longer despite what seems like lower peak summer temperatures. The week long slow rains are basically non-existent and have been replaced with large regional thundershowers.

The crops also show a different trend, some have had the best dryland crops they have ever seen like 70 bu/acre Durum wheat. However some eight out of ten farmers said on average crop production is down five to ten bu/acre. This is because the rain patterns have become an all or nothing proposition dictated by thundershowers.

Do you see the pattern, it's slightly warmer but longer in duration on average and the rain a little more sporadic however even these small changes are having big effects on the environment. It's about energy not weather, more energy is being retained for a longer period of time.

Regards
AC
You have a thread for that discussion. This ain't it.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.01.04, 20:45:04
Jim
QuoteYou have a thread for that discussion. This ain't it.

I would disagree, you posted your observations and I responded in kind by posting mine.

As well, it wasn't a discussion nor a debate, these are the facts I know from first hand observations in my world.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.01.22, 06:28:51
Getting rid of our shipping container which we used for storage. Dig this out. Needs a new spring I think. The amplitude surprised me https://youtu.be/kGAuNMKztpo I think it's 1920-30
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2021.01.22, 13:16:29
We race forward .... the men who built that state of the art tech last century
Would not believe there eyes to see how you just sent a demonstration around the entire planet
For all to enjoy ....

Very cool indeed !

Love the song too!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.01.22, 22:33:08
Very nice video of the old machine JimBoot!

The technology and workmanship was amazing back then.

My Grandma had a Victrola floor model in her living room on the farm.

It was incredibly loud considering how it was constructed with no electronics.

The Steel Needles were Five Cents for a pack of 50 in the '50s.  We ordered them from Allied Radio
in Chicago, Illinois since none of the local shops carried them for the old machines.

The song you were playing;  The Ghost Riders in the Sky, was very popular when I was a kid.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.02.01, 00:16:55
Found another gem in storage. My haider device. Good for coughs, colds, sore holes and pimples on your Ricky ticky.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.02.01, 04:14:45
It looks as if it might be a Black Light or Ultraviolet source.

Have you made use of it for anything?

Did a search for "Carl Haider Device" and got a couple of links:

Australia's home Of Vintage Violet Wands, High Frequency Devices and Electrotrickery (https://www.ozwands.com/)

Vintage Radiolux "All in One" Violet Wand Compact 2 Electrode Set with surprising power! (https://www.ozwands.com/Vintage_Radiolux_All_in_One_Violet_Wand/p3793439_20894098.aspx)

Machines Available (https://www.ozwands.com/Machines_available/cat3793440_3404277.aspx)

Accessories (https://www.ozwands.com/Accessories/cat3793440_3185864.aspx)

1930s Carl Haider Vintage Trophy Set (https://www.ozwands.com/1930s_Carl_Haider_Vintage_Trophy_Set/p3793439_20374687.aspx)

But, couldn't find anything like your photo.

I get the impression though that it may be worth a considerable sum!

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2021.02.09, 19:33:28
Dear friends.

Those that remember the Dally thread over at OU.Com might also remember Austin, the lab cat.
Sadly he passed away today after a short battle with kidney failure.

He will be greatly missed.

Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Itsu on 2021.02.09, 20:14:53

Hi Grum,   that is sad.

but kidney failure is often fatal, we got 2 going that way.

Regards Itsu
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.02.09, 20:20:38
Quote from: Grumage on 2021.02.09, 19:33:28
Dear friends.

Those that remember the Dally thread over at OU.Com might also remember Austin, the lab cat.
Sadly he passed away today after a short battle with kidney failure.

He will be greatly missed.

Grum.
that's sad mate. They give us so much.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2021.02.09, 21:26:19
Sorry to hear that

He was a mischief maker at times !!

And from what I could tell.... definitely a good companion!

Sad indeed
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2021.02.09, 22:59:45
Sorry to hear that Graham, we lost ours last month at nearly 20yrs old, she had a good inning but sadly missed.

I still think I can hear her, most odd.

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.02.09, 22:59:54
In between the coyotes, weasels, owls and hawks we usually lose 8 or 9 cats a year. At one point we had 17 cats and three months later we were down to 3 so we like to stockpile a bunch over the summer, lol.

Not nice here at the moment and it was -30C here this morning. The next two nights are supposed to hit -36C with a wind chill near -45C.

So tonight I'm going to be rolling into a night shift with the all heating equipment in near a hundred buildings completely maxed out. Bearings seize, oil becomes molasses, grease plasticizes and rubber can shatter at those temperatures. I can also expect more than a few water lines to freeze and burst flooding the area. Worst case scenario is when the main line natural gas pressure starts dropping and all those furnaces and boilers start tripping on low gas pressure and flame out. That's when things gets real interesting and Engineering turns into damage control.

Not looking forward to the shit show I know is coming in the next few days of similar temperatures.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.02.09, 23:08:24
It looks to me as if you need to put a great deal more work into (even) better insulation, air traps at doors and so on.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.02.09, 23:21:20
Paul
Most commercial/industrial buildings have been retrofitted for energy efficiency here however the heat load is generally calculated at -30C. That means anything below that temperature we start losing ground. The temperature extremes here can vary from +40C to near -40C which is a wide range compared to most places.

Hence the reason I'm so interested in free and alternative energy.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.02.09, 23:38:29
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2021.02.09, 23:21:20

Most commercial/industrial buildings have been retrofitted for energy efficiency here...


But are the standards really as good as they could be?

With the Pfizer vaccine requiring to be maintained at -70, and this being achieved without difficulty due, presumably, to fabulous insulation, probably NASA inspired, maybe it is time for the whole insulation world to be revisited. There should be many more products and technology available.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.02.10, 00:42:32
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2021.02.09, 22:59:54


Not looking forward to the shit show I know is coming in the next few days of similar temperatures.
Welcome to the Grand Solar Minimum. Let's hope it's not the Maunder Minimum. https://www.britannica.com/science/Maunder-minimum otherwise they'll be skating on the Thames.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.03.07, 13:33:10
After painting my new office all day I was sitting having a beer by my shed and just 50 m away I could see something on the ground. I thought it was a feral cat but then I realised it was another koala! It was beautiful to see I'll be planting a lot more trees. 😊😊
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.03.07, 22:52:32
Fantastic JimBoot!

Our Animal Friends are lovely creatures.

The only Koala we see in America is at a Zoo.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.04.22, 14:32:53
Winter came early here, hope you are all safe and well.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2021.04.22, 15:13:20
Lovely Jim.

We're still having a fire burning here despite Spring having sprung.

Cherry, Damson and Sloe all just starting to bloom, much later than last year.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2021.04.22, 16:27:28
Spring is still ..... hiding

That cherry tree in the picture
Does have some brave "buds"

Trying to shake off winter ...

Any day now....

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.04.22, 22:32:42
Quote from: Chet K on 2021.04.22, 16:27:28
Spring is still ..... hiding

That cherry tree in the picture
Does have some brave "buds"

Trying to shake off winter ...

Any day now....
I have never seen that much snow.  :o What's going on with that sky Colour grum?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2021.04.23, 10:33:38
Quote from: JimBoot on 2021.04.22, 22:32:42
I have never seen that much snow.  :o What's going on with that sky Colour grum?

PaintShop pro Jim.  ;D

We've been having several visits from that " UFO " recently, 11.7 KWH's worth yesterday! Beautifully bright but a cold North Easterly wind with temperatures dropping down to near freezing by late evening.

My father, a keen Horticulturalist, always called April " the cruel month "

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.04.24, 03:34:19
Good to hear you're getting vit d delivered by the UFO. Last week my neighbour gave me literally a bucket of electronic components. Trying to identify them all. Anyone know what this 10pin doodad is?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Vasik041 on 2021.04.24, 05:13:48
Could be op amp
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.04.24, 06:13:03
Quote from: Vasik041 on 2021.04.24, 05:13:48
Could be op amp
thanks vasik! I may have more questions:) think I'll be gifting a lot of this on😁
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Peterae on 2021.04.24, 12:30:09
Jim Its a Mullard ring modulator/demodulator circa 1969

You are probably sitting on a pot of gold, these could be worth money to collectors ;)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: gyula on 2021.04.24, 12:41:49
ebay has some listings on TAB101   https://tinyurl.com/aabpjezw (https://tinyurl.com/aabpjezw) 
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.04.24, 14:01:10
Quote from: Peterae on 2021.04.24, 12:30:09
Jim Its a Mullard ring modulator/demodulator circa 1969

You are probably sitting on a pot of gold, these could be worth money to collectors ;)
wow interesting. I'll have to keep sorting there are quite are few odd looking bits
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2021.05.30, 15:23:09
I'm not holding my breath, but Summer might have come....

Full of the joys, I came across this..... Being a Welshman, it made me smile....
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.05.31, 06:40:29
Thanks Grum!

We all need a good bit of humor now and then in order to survive.

Summer is coming and there will be a change.

Happy times are on the way.

Be strong and stand up for Truth!

Is there a "translation?"
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2021.05.31, 10:47:36
Of course....

Taken from Wikipedia.

Literally translated, the long form of the name means: [The] church of [St.] Mary (Llanfair) [of the] pool (pwll)[22] of the white hazels (gwyn gyll) near [lit. "over against"] (go ger) the fierce whirlpool (y chwyrn drobwll) [and] the church of [St.] Tysilio (Llantysilio) of the red cave (-ogo[f] goch). Various elements have occasionally been translated differently, for example "the white pool among the hazel trees"[23] or "the cave of St Tysilio the Red".[24]

I never mastered the language personally but I have a good grasp, pleased to report that several of our grandchildren are fluent Welsh speakers.

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.05.31, 12:22:54
I always found the definition of free energy strange...

By definition it should mean
1)Free; not under the control or in the power of another; of little or no cost.
2)Energy; the capacity to perform work, something in motion or experiencing a change in motion.

Thus, free energy should be defined as a means of performing work from the inherent motion of something on some level at little or no cost.

However it never follows the standard of how we define a term and usually digresses into thermodynamics or slang for perpetual motion machines. I believe this misrepresentation of the term "free energy" relates to the concept of control. That something could not be under our control or able to be monetized which scares a lot of people. This ultimately relates back to a self-interest or someone who is dependent on selling others energy for profit in my opinion. 

It just seems strange that so many people would try so hard to dismiss or redefine the term "Free Energy" as something it's obviously not.

Regards
AC



Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.05.31, 12:25:05
My shed on a cold winters morn upside in a spiders web with grums ufo in the sky. It's upside down because stralya.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.06.01, 00:20:08
Splendid photo!

The lens effect of the droplet is quite amazing.

Never got to "Stralya" while in the Navy but got to within a few miles of the Equator just North.

Upside down, eh?

Quote from: AC
It just seems strange that so many people would try so hard to dismiss or redefine the term "Free Energy" as something it's obviously not.

We've all been told time and time again that "there is no such thing as a Free Lunch!"
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.06.04, 22:40:23
AC,

Since I'm not able to reply on your What is Energy (https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3975.msg92525#msg92525) topic I'll reply here.

Your drawing of your One Wire Pole Diagram is nearly correct.

The Neutral Wire should be the Center Tap at the Output of your 1100 VAC to 220 VAC Transformer which will then provide the two 120 VAC circuits which are out of phase.

Neutral is in turn connected to Ground, usually at the Meter location at the home.

One wire rural telephone circuits were very common in the U.S.  The old Telegraph lines were also one wire.  The ground return offers less resistance than a second wire.

I didn't know that Canada had such one wire systems for electrical power distribution into rural areas
.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.06.05, 16:18:03
mudped
QuoteThe Neutral Wire should be the Center Tap at the Output of your 1100 VAC to 220 VAC Transformer which will then provide the two 120 VAC circuits which are out of phase.
Neutral is in turn connected to Ground, usually at the Meter location at the home.

Good catch, I noticed my mistake just after I posted the picture but got too busy to fix it. I will try to correct it today.

QuoteOne wire rural telephone circuits were very common in the U.S.  The old Telegraph lines were also one wire.  The ground return offers less resistance than a second wire.
I didn't know that Canada had such one wire systems for electrical power distribution into rural areas

Indeed, many FE inventors of the past in the late 1800's to early 1900's got started in FE by studying ground return/telegraph anomalies. It's really strange that the field of telluric currents was once very popular but then vanished with the popularity of Hertz wave systems.

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.06.05, 17:13:46
Relating to energy efficiency...

The wife picked up a 2022 Hyundai Tucson hybrid the other day and it's a pretty cool machine.

As an engineer it's easy to understand the technology and I work with computers, controllers, big AC motors and VFD's daily. However it's another thing entirely to ride in a vehicle hearing only a slight high pitched whirl from the motor/EMC. It would seem to me there is always something lost in translation between understanding something and actually experiencing it. The proverbial light bulb comes on above our head and...we get it.

Free energy and related technology seems similar and until we have actually seen it first hand for ourselves we are always left wanting.

Regards
AC

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.06.05, 23:15:05
Quote from: AC
The primary difference is that in Tesla's system the top end was designed to limit all radiation which is the exact opposite to our conventional technology. The reason is simple, air has few conduction electrons and the Earth has an abundance. This is not a Hertz wave system, this is a ground wave system based on conduction of the Earth.

I rediscovered Tesla's secret by accident when I noticed an LED which had fallen on the the floor was lighting up during an experiment. One lead of the LED was touching the concrete floor which was enough to light it up, how could this be?. I then measured potential crawling along the concrete floor more than twenty feet away with my electrometer array.

Within the realm of Radio Frequency Radiated Energy the Ground Wave is essentially a Low Frequency phenomenon.

The vertical quarter wave antenna naturally emphasizes Ground Wave Radiation which is an essential element of AM Radio Broadcast Transmission.

The Ground Wave does indeed propagate more slowly than the non-ground wave component of the radiated energy.

Virtually all of Tesla's Radio Frequency work was done at low frequencies which tend to focus radiated energy into the Ground Wave.

He believed that the Radiant Energy his devices produced was non-Hertzian, but was it really?

The Near Field is quite intense.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.06.06, 21:23:29
Got into a neat project this weekend...

I became mesmerized by wake-surf hydrofoils lately and since there expensive I decided to build one, for the kids, lol.

I just finished the last coats on the board as shown below and the camo turned out not bad. The board is glued/laminated wood strips like a butcher block and routered, primed, painted then three coats of urethane. The two main and rear wing were fabricated yesterday and this morning they got a boiling water steam bath and placed in a bending jig to give them some dihedral or curve for stability. Next comes the mast and fuselage which should be the easiest part of the build.

I decided to build two main wings because I'm a hydro foiling virgin and have no idea what's going to happen. So one has a heavy narrow profile with lot's of dihedral while the other is a high aspect wing twice the length and much thinner.

I also included a picture of what it's supposed to look like when it's done. As is generally the case I expect this to turn into a train wreck but why wouldn't I go there?.

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.06.06, 21:30:18
I would think that some attention should be put on the relationship of the estimated speed, foil's angle of attack and the lift developed or it will be impressive but uncontrollable.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2021.06.06, 23:17:10
Foils are like magic

And seeing people surf forever on the waves ( tiny waves too)
Some fellows foil board with no power assist in the open ocean
Pumping the board to transition between surfing the eternal wave ...
Amazing

Thanks for sharing
I been kicking around a foil project myself , retrofitting a Hobie cat platform!
I guess it's just a matter of pulling the trigger....

Learning what size foil and shapes for a given weight ?? ( some guys / manufacturers hide their info , claiming many years to get it right ?

Wow
Cool project

And getting a microprocessor to manage a foil with elevator or ailerons
Alah the "cup boats"( 6 tonnes ....75 ft ... flying along at 3-4 times  Wind speed ...? 60 mph....

Now that would really be something....


Wow
Very cool !
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.06.08, 02:05:39
Chet
QuoteFoils are like magic

And seeing people surf forever on the waves ( tiny waves too)
Some fellows foil board with no power assist in the open ocean
Pumping the board to transition between surfing the eternal wave ...
Amazing

That's the feeling I got the first time I watched a video of hydrofoil surfing on youtube a while back... magic, lol.

Pulled the wings out of the bending jigs this morning and it looks like 1/2" dihedral on the main and 3/8" on the tail. I wasn't expecting much from a quick hot water bath so I was happy with it. Also got some time to build the fuselage with 3D printed end caps then glue and fillet the tapered wing blocks to set the initial angles. As a starting point I'm trying 3 degrees positive pitch on the main wing and negative 2 degrees on the tail. This should give me a center of gravity pretty close to the center of lift forward of the main wing for more stability.

Designed the front and rear wing blocks to be identical so I can 3D print 1 degree shims to trim her up if need be.

Here's a not bad link to the general theory...https://www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Kitesurfing/General/Some-Foil-theory?page=1

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2021.06.11, 14:50:05
Here today a picture from wardenclyffe ( spelling). An associate was passing by and I asked him to take a few pics and
Send them to me .

Seems it's still closed

I had some meetings few years back with persons trying to open wardenclyffe / museum site ,

Interesting place  !
Ps
Ac
We need a spot for foils ....

Something that doesn't bump FE experimenters off front page ( I believe/ hoped forum upgrade might make this possible....?

I am definitely afflicted with this tech and growing food indoors too ..

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.06.27, 19:28:39
Finished the setup on the hydrofoil board...
+1.5 degrees on the main wing
-2 degrees on the rear wing
+ 3 degrees on the mast

Now the testing begins, could be interesting...

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.10.28, 08:18:04
Our premier has officially gone full dictator. He is passing laws this week that give him power to take people off the street and lock them up. He alone will have powers to declare an emergency postpone elections etc. more power than hitler had. Literally. Young children will be fined for not wearing a mask. Adults will be fined 90k or 2 years jail. So many of us may get disappeared to the new 4000 bed "quarantine" facility. I will not be complying. Wish me luck. In other news we could get hit by a massive CME in the next two weeks. Could be a big one. Good luck!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.10.28, 13:52:17
Quote from: JimBoot on 2021.10.28, 08:18:04
Our premier has officially gone full dictator. He is passing laws this week that give him power to take people off the street and lock them up. He alone will have powers to declare an emergency postpone elections etc. more power than hitler had. Literally. Young children will be fined for not wearing a mask. Adults will be fined 90k or 2 years jail. So many of us may get disappeared to the new 4000 bed "quarantine" facility. I will not be complying. Wish me luck. In other news we could get hit by a massive CME in the next two weeks. Could be a big one. Good luck!

There's a war on, Jim. Try that attitude in Europe in 1939, and you'd be locked up or killed depending what side of the channel you were on.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.10.28, 16:39:17
JimBoot,

What is happening in Australia has shocked the World.  Sheer insanity.

Wishing you and all Australians of sound mind the Very Best as you resist the tyranny.

Those  in Canada, the UK and New Zealand as well who are standing up for what is righteous.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.10.28, 19:31:52
This far right political rhetoric is off topic in my opinion.

We have much bigger problems than a few people afraid of getting a needle. Any thoughts about free energy?...

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.10.28, 20:20:42
Free Energy is abundant and easily utilized by those who have knowledge and creativity.

Freedom, on the other hand, is rapidly vanishing as tyranny unleashes its "iron fist."

Is there in your mind a greater problem?

It isn't about fear of "needle" but concern about what comes through the needle into the body.

Study the Science.

Look at how Japan has realized the real solution.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: PhysicsProf on 2021.10.28, 21:02:09
Quote from: muDped link=topic=2783.msg95523#msg95523 date=163545244 in2
Free Energy is abundant and easily utilized by those who have knowledge and creativity.

Freedom, on the other hand, is rapidly vanishing as tyranny unleashes its "iron fist."

Is there in your mind a greater problem?

It isn't about fear of "needle" but concern about what comes through the needle into the body.

Study the Science.

Look at how Japan has realized the real solution.

You've got me curious...
What is Japan's solution??
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.10.28, 21:46:15
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2021.10.28, 19:31:52
This far right political rhetoric is off topic in my opinion.

We have much bigger problems than a few people afraid of getting a needle. Any thoughts about free energy?...

Regards
AC
call me a nazi. My govt is breaking the Nuremberg code you fool. We need energy solutions desperately, to survive. Pull your head out of your arse. We're under attack.  But you stay comfortable and eat your fill.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2021.10.28, 23:37:18
Quote from: JimBoot on 2021.10.28, 21:46:15
call me a nazi. My govt is breaking the Nuremberg code you fool. We need energy solutions desperately, to survive. Pull your head out of your arse. We're under attack.  But you stay comfortable and eat your fill.



O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0


I have already a while back told our big mouth liberal what he could do with his opinion that he keeps trying to force on the rest of us.  My prayers are with you and your countrymen.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.10.29, 05:18:09
mudped
QuoteFree Energy is abundant and easily utilized by those who have knowledge and creativity.
Freedom, on the other hand, is rapidly vanishing as tyranny unleashes its "iron fist."

I think you mean the U.S. and a couple other countries are in big trouble while most others seem to be doing okay. Everyone I know got vaccinated and most think by next summer all this will be over. To be honest it's a non-issue and we did our part to protect ourselves and our fellow Canadians and moved on.

On free energy, the science is clear and we have no shortage of energy only knowledge and understanding. I heard through the grape vine that 2022 is the year FE goes mainstream. Apparently it's reached a critical mass and climate change has pushed the disclosure forward. Necessity is the mother of invention and the need for new energy technologies has become imperative. It's going to be so damn cool I can hardly wait, electric cars, electric airplanes, electric motorcycles, no utilities and the cost of living should fall drastically. It's all good...

Regards
AC








Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.10.29, 05:55:31
This is what me and my fellow dissidents are sharing. We have 10 days to stop this fascist. Then the unvaxxed will be rounded up and in quarantine facilities. Already happening in the Northern Territory . We the global centre for agenda 2030. Their not even shy about it. https://www.monash.edu/research/the-melbourne-experiment Same uni that made the ivermectin discovery last year then did nothing. Now I see why.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.10.29, 08:51:26
Quote from: JimBoot on 2021.10.29, 05:55:31
Same uni that made the ivermectin discovery last year...

Interesting. Please link to the relevant peer reviewed paper or double blind clinical study.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Room3327 on 2021.10.29, 16:31:03
Quote from: JimBoot on 2021.10.29, 05:55:31
This is what me and my fellow dissidents are sharing. We have 10 days to stop this fascist. Then the unvaxxed will be rounded up and in quarantine facilities. Already happening in the Northern Territory . We the global centre for agenda 2030. Their not even shy about it. https://www.monash.edu/research/the-melbourne-experiment Same uni that made the ivermectin discovery last year then did nothing. Now I see why.

I just survived COV-19 with the help of Ivermectin, Hopefully you all realize what they are doing.  Drugs like Ivermectin and Hydroxycloraquin have been taken out of the picture, factories destroyed ect. propaganda everywhere on them because they are ANTI-VIRAL drugs just incase you haven't guessed yet. 

They continue with the big lie that there is no cure for viruses, the common cold the flu etc. and you must take the death shot that will eventually kill you in at least one of many different ways in case you haven't been paying attention.  The fact that these are ANTI-VIRAL is what they are trying very hard to keep from you.

4 small (6mg) tablets, 1 tablet every 12 hours over 2 days knocked out COVID almost immediately and that was after 2 weeks of suffering with it before we could get the meds.  My wife and I almost died from the Covid before we could get the Ivermectin and it still knocked it out in 2 days. and so far no side effects at all.

Please spred this far and wide, people need to know!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2021.10.29, 18:02:02
Oh no!!!

Surely you don't think the liberal main stream media would lie to you.   >:(  >:(

Anyone with half a brain can see that the whole fake pandemic thing has just been a scam to see how gullible the general public is.  Unfortunately it is clear that many people only believe what the lying MSM tells them.  They are just too lazy to do some real research on their own.  Some simple research would quickly reveal the lies and propaganda the media has been spreading.  Ivermectin and Hydroxycloraquin have been used for many many years with NO serious side effects.  They have both been used in Africa to also stop parasites.  And those countries that use them routinely have had very low rates of Covid infection throughout the pandemic.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.10.29, 19:01:22
I see some members here had nothing to say about free energy but now are quite vocal about offtopic subjects.

However the members have spoken and they don't want these conspiracies theories and hate speech here.

Surely they have something better or more constructive to do with there time considering all the problems we have in the world.

I'm gearing up for the game of the century when free energy is disclosed next year. Everything will change and hopefully all this nonsense will be behind us. In times like these we need hope and inspiration not hate and inciting more violence.

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2021.10.29, 19:11:41
Cry me a river SNOWFLAKE!!

The only one who has said anything about hate and violence is YOU!  The rest of us are much more concerned about truth and freedom to make our own choices and not be forced to have poison injected into our bodies.





Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2021.10.29, 19:59:17

For those that would seriously like to research the use of hydroxycloraquin and ivermectin please use DuckDuckGo as your search engine.  Google heavily censors their search results.  They don't want you to know the truth.  These two simple remedies mean you don't need a poison jab to survive Covid.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.10.29, 20:41:54
Quote from: Paul-R on 2021.10.29, 08:51:26
Interesting. Please link to the relevant peer reviewed paper or double blind clinical study.
I am not your google bitch. If you wish to be ignorant, not my problem. Plenty of RCTs do your own research I'm busy.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.10.29, 21:24:06
Quote from: AC
I think you mean the U.S. and a couple other countries are in big trouble while most others seem to be doing okay.

Everyone I know got vaccinated and most think by next summer all this will be over.

To be honest it's a non-issue and we did our part to protect ourselves and our fellow Canadians and moved on.

Unfortunately you will too late discover that there is no protection from the inoculation.

You have opted to accept genetic modification and experimental trans-humanism.

The course of inoculations and boosters has no end.

You seem to have no knowledge of world affairs nor the true purpose of the inoculations.

So very sorry AC.

Your bubble has neither shielded nor protected you and those you know.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.10.29, 22:02:13
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2021.10.29, 19:01:22

However the members have spoken and they don't want these conspiracies theories and hate speech here.


This thread should be locked like the other basket case threads.

There might be, now or in the future, legal consequencfes for adminstrators who allow this stuff - some sort of "Pay for the damage you allow to happen" type legislation.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.10.29, 23:40:25
Paul
The odd rant in a non-energy thread is fine in my opinion. However the name calling, repetitive posting and inciting hostility between members is unacceptable. 

It's about showing a little restraint and keeping it civil. Making a point is cool repeating it over and over and over is propaganda. We should also expect to be fact checked for accuracy.

I think we all understand if we can't moderate ourselves someone will do it for us. Nobody should have an issue with that, I don't.

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.10.30, 03:45:49
Things are taking a turn for the better!

President Donald J. Trump declared that he would start a "media powerhouse." Its flagship operation would be "Truth Social."

Quote from: the website

Our Vision

In the year 2021, the media pendulum has swung dangerously far to the left. Silicon Valley, the mainstream media, and Big Tech have begun to forcibly silence voices that do not

align with their woke ideology. Big Tech platforms demonetize, throttle, and cancel those who stray from the mainstream narrative. They are not just censoring content – they are

determining what can and cannot be said. By controlling how information is shared, they control the narrative. They control the future. They control you.


To counter this dangerous exercise of Big Tech monopoly power, President Donald J. Trump and TMTG are building a media and technology company rooted in social media, digital

streaming, and more. TMTG intends to even the playing field by providing people with open media platforms where they can share and create content without fear of reputational

ruin.

Join us.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2021.10.30, 10:50:36
Gentlemen.

May I remind all that this IS an " off topic " thread. Obviously the current world situation is on everyone's mind and I really do think that a dedicated area should be made to discuss the situation.  ( admin )

Whilst I still dabble with alternative energy devices off and on my main passion for the preservation and restoration of early engines continues. This got me involved with re manufacturing of parts in various metals and ultimately a small foundry developed. A natural progression into " scale " replicas followed. I'm currently building a half scale replica of the Robinson hot air engine as built by Gardner's of Patricroft Manchester. This engine employs the Stirling cycle.

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2021.10.30, 11:10:14
Morning Graham,

Beautiful work on that engine.  I'll have to check into the design and workings of it.  That is an unusual design.

I agree that an area should be on this forum to discuss the current world situation.  A lot of other forums have an area for "off topic" discussions.  If someone does not want to read about "off topic' discussions then no one is forcing them to go to that area.

Respectfully,
Carroll
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2021.10.30, 14:15:02
Provided it does not become the headliner thread constantly posted at top of forum
For all visitors to see ?
As in its own spot completely separate?

Such topics can get forum booted or moderated from service provider ( as another forum recently experienced )?
Or even expose admin to liabilities?

I see no such topics running at Stefan's anymore , he has venues he visits for such off topic discussions?

I personally have no interest focusing anymore unwanted attention or excuse to be bothered by governments
At this time

Free energy is volatile enuff !!

Millions of places to discuss COVID or other topics

Admin already addressed this and even modified the terms of service
For liability reasons ( as a result of just such examples )

I was taught long ago

To never hand a man a stick to beat me with ....
 
  Here one thing is certain green energy research is beyond reproach
Globally ( within the interests of the planet and the common man !

It's a plenty big piece to chew !!

And coming here and finding forum gone do to such extremely volatile subject ?
Sorry it's not worth the risk nor our hosts liability!

Respectfully
Chet K












Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2021.10.30, 15:41:32
Chet, I agree with you totally.

Regards

Mike  8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2021.10.30, 17:47:25
Fair comments Chet.  O0

It's quite obvious that a few would still like to continue the debate, I'm politely asking that it not be here, on my thread.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.10.30, 18:21:36
Chet
QuoteAnd coming here and finding forum gone do to such extremely volatile subject ?

I would disagree and many people seem to forget that not that many years ago none of the subjects in question were volatile in any sense of the word.

No subject is volatile, it's just a subject, it's people who make it volatile to serve a belief or interest. Understand the interest the person holds and we can begin to understand there motivation and the problem.

I think the way forward is a little more tolerance and understanding...

Regards
AC











Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.10.30, 20:58:05
Quote from: Grum
It's quite obvious that a few would still like to continue the debate, I'm politely asking that it not be here, on my thread.

Then what would you suggest Grum?

Do you have an idea or solution which would be acceptable to the fearful ones who seem to dislike freedom and who choose acquiescence to tyranny?

We have been threatened with firm action in the event the discussion attempts to continue.

Some of us have the greatest empathy and concern for the safety and security of our friends in those locations where tyranny is running rampant.

It is true that Stefan has potentially serious problems with free speech as he is located in one of those places.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.10.30, 21:14:58
Quote from: muDped on 2021.10.30, 20:58:05
Then what would you suggest Grum?

Do you have an idea or solution which would be acceptable to the fearful ones who seem to dislike freedom and who choose acquiescence to tyranny?


If you want to discuss over unity research, this is a good place.

If you want to discuss wacky stuff, the Internet is unimaginally big and you will find a thousand sites who will be delighted to see you.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.10.31, 01:41:48
Quote from: Paul (Echo Chamber)-R
If you want to discuss wacky stuff, the Internet is unimaginally big and you will find a thousand sites who will be delighted to see you.

I am most concerned about our Forum Friends here who are experiencing existence and life threatening tyranny right now.

You may think what is happening to them is wacky or funny but I certainly do not.

Even you in  the UK are experiencing similar tyranny as those in Australia, Canada and New Zealand although not yet as severe.

People are being permanently maimed and disabled, even  dying, in alarming numbers yet the masses seem afraid to care.

Sorry Grum, our World is in serious trouble and I cannot be an Ostrich.

You may remove my postings as you see fit.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2021.10.31, 11:58:48
OUR, window was set up for members to discuss, share what's going on around them. The forum has a worldwide membership and a wealth of different skills and talents.

Jim's recent post might have come as a shock to many but those that use the " alternative " media, already knew. I welcomed it as it added concrete evidence to what we were hearing.

Your question about what to do muDped ? Perhaps a poll of the membership? Alternatively we could ask the forum owners for their opinion?

The Ostrich farm is huge but there are more and more beginning to shake off the dust from their plumage!

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2021.10.31, 13:33:09
Censorship is real
Entire platforms removed for many reasons ( daily now )?

Who will champion the cause when this platform is removed ?

It is not at all about ostrich !
Who will take our hosts liabilities ( his personal liability) and make it their own ?
Who will spend the time and effort required to reboot or rebuild the forum ?

  Here such topics ( yes volatile  liabilities) are more like giving those who would look for an excuse... any excuse
to Hinder such research !

  in this case handing them

That stick to beat us with ...on a silver platter !

How many global forums do we have like this ?

When the lights here go out

??

As mentioned already
Another forum had it lights turned off recently
And this forum here is also within the same "kingdom "

Who will rebuild ( the other forum is still ( one year ??

I see how hard our host works at his day job

We cannot be so cavalier with his gift to us ( a place to talk and experiment with GREEN FE research!!

Which is a very volatile topic to try to hide or hinder on its own...
However add a few Volatile topics unrelated to forum theme?







Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.10.31, 15:06:14
Quote from: Chet K on 2021.10.31, 13:33:09
Censorship is real
Entire platforms removed for many reasons ( daily now )?

Who will champion the cause when this platform is removed ?

It is not at all about ostrich !
Who will take our hosts liabilities ( his personal liability) and make it their own ?
Who will spend the time and effort required to reboot or rebuild the forum ?

  Here such topics ( yes volatile  liabilities) are more like giving those who would look for an excuse... any excuse
to Hinder such research !

  in this case handing them

That stick to beat us with ...on a silver platter !

How many global forums do we have like this ?

When the lights here go out

??

As mentioned already
Another forum had it lights turned off recently
And this forum here is also within the same "kingdom "

Who will rebuild ( the other forum is still ( one year ??

I see how hard our host works at his day job

We cannot be so cavalier with his gift to us ( a place to talk and experiment with GREEN FE research!!

Which is a very volatile topic to try to hide or hinder !

You're quite right, Chet. But I am also concerned about the site being seen as contaminated by association. I find the Ro0bert Adams thread very interesting and it would be a tragedy if people with stuff to offer turned away because that thread was deemed flaky because of nearby threads that are becoming total looney tunes.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: AlienGrey on 2021.10.31, 15:09:31
Quote from: Chet K on 2021.10.31, 13:33:09
Censorship is real
Entire platforms removed for many reasons ( daily now )?

Who will champion the cause when this platform is removed ?

It is not at all about ostrich !
Who will take our hosts liabilities ( his personal liability) and make it their own ?
Who will spend the time and effort required to reboot or rebuild the forum ?

  Here such topics ( yes volatile  liabilities) are more like giving those who would look for an excuse... any excuse
to Hinder such research !

  in this case handing them

That stick to beat us with ...on a silver platter !

How many global forums do we have like this ?

When the lights here go out

??

As mentioned already
Another forum had it lights turned off recently
And this forum here is also within the same "kingdom "

Who will rebuild ( the other forum is still ( one year ??

I see how hard our host works at his day job

We cannot be so cavalier with his gift to us ( a place to talk and experiment with GREEN FE research!!

Which is a very volatile topic to try to hide or hinder !
Chet are we talking about the richard D Hall film that was on free view TV I think it was called the covid scam web site rich planet.net?
any way whitch forum are we talking about ?

Sil
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2021.10.31, 15:22:04
AG
We're talking about this forum !

If you are unaware of forum which was closed as a result of political affiliations and support system ?( are you being serious?)

Paul
I find every Builder topic within the forum theme
Valuable !

Some are more "different " than others.. however any who build and share and ask for feedback or experiments from
This Open source community ...

Are part of the foundation we build on ... globally!

And brutal honestly ...and do diligence ( scientific vetting or procedures)
Are an intrinsic part of that process!
//—//—-
Yes I agree
I am most encouraged by the thoughts and path towards our goal here !

Plenty to look at and experiment with !

We need FE now more than ever

Ps
I will try to reach out for Admin
Although we have been down this path recently
And Forum reflects that ? As well the additional terms put into the use agreement here ?

All about liabilities for just this type of off theme stuff

I hate making these type calls to admin

Would be nice to have good FE news to share




Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.01, 12:04:58
Chet
QuoteCensorship is real
Entire platforms removed for many reasons ( daily now )?

Who will champion the cause when this platform is removed ?

I would agree, but not all censorship is equal. Most foreign censorship relates to fascism or authoritarianism however in G7 countries there are laws with respect to inciting hate, violence, harm and fraud. The effects of these crimes on people are no less real just because there on the internet or some hide behind user names. So we should be clear that we are entitled to free speech unless it's malicious then it's considered criminal. Ergo, what we say on the internet is no different than anywhere else and we can be held accountable even if it's rarely enforced.

On FE forums, I have already looked into it and would have no problem starting another FE forum within a week. I would attach the forum to a FE website mirroring the information found at Rexresearch and Patric Kelly's site. I may go that route anyways regardless what happens in the other forums. I think this forum has a nice balance between FE and off topic debate if we can keep the misinformation under control.

Regardless I need a new site for copyrighted FE content I intend to disclose.

Regards
AC

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.11.01, 15:43:42
Quote from: Chet K on 2021.10.31, 13:33:09
Censorship is real
Entire platforms removed for many reasons ( daily now )?


In my view, there is only one reason that this site would be suppressed and that is if it is seen as a source of material which is resulting in members of the public dying or being seriously harmed by covid.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.01, 16:09:16
Paul
It would be difficult but any person here could be sued for for libel or harm the same as anywhere else. More so between G7  countries with similar legislation.

There seems to be a free for all on misinformation in the last few years. However there is nothing stopping anyone from starting there own website/forum. If they feel that strongly about an issue then they could prove it by starting there own blog or website. Rather than corrupt and disrupt other sites.

I mean, a person has to wonder what there real intent is if they never talk about free energy and only distract in a free energy forum?.

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.11.01, 22:01:28
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2021.11.01, 16:09:16

I mean, a person has to wonder what there real intent is if they never talk about free energy and only distract in a free energy forum?.


Yes.

I think there are many who watch and wait for a project that they can input to. But people who say free energy is rubbish and promote RT and Russia which is so linked to fossil fuels must make us wonder about motives.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.11.01, 22:55:44
Quote from: Paul(One Track)-R
But people who say free energy is rubbish and...

I believe everyone here at this forum will readily agree that Free Energy is real and it is abundant.

I've not seen or heard anyone say that "free energy is rubbish."

It is true, however,  and "on the other hand," that many of the circuits and devices which are alleged to produce free energy, in reality do not and cannot.

Has anyone here, except AC of course, ever claimed to have succeeded in tuning  any of the various circuits and/or devices to manifest OverUnuty at all?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.11.01, 22:57:30
Quote from: muDped on 2021.11.01, 22:55:44
I believe everyone here at this forum will readily agree that Free Energy is real and it is abundant.

I've not seen or heard anyone say that "free energy is rubbish."


It was you.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.11.01, 23:03:49
Quote from: Paul(Fact Checker)-R
It was you.

Then perhaps you'd be good enough to back up your assertion with specifics?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.11.01, 23:08:16
Quote from: muDped on 2021.11.01, 23:03:49
Then perhaps you'd be good enough to back up your assertion with specifics?

In reply to your comment, I asked you why you were on this site at all. It was some time ago.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.11.01, 23:18:51
Quote from: Paul(Sleepy)-R
In reply to your comment, I asked you why you were on this site at all. It was some time ago.

Please assure all who are interested that your memory is not playing tricks on you.

I know Free Energy is real because I've seen manifestations and have observed craft which actually make use of it.

I maintain that there are two kinds of Free Energy:

Common Free Energy which is available to all

and

Esoteric Free Energy which is available to only the few who Comprehend the Meta-Physical and the Para-Normal.

Most Free Energy researchers are unable to find it when looking in the wrong places.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: AlienGrey on 2021.11.02, 10:01:45
Quote from: Chet K on 2021.10.31, 15:22:04
AG
We're talking about this forum !

If you are unaware of forum which was closed as a result of political affiliations and support system ?( are you being serious?)

yes !

you need to watch the film, I think it's saying covid was used to 'cull' or off load and blame it on covid with end of life drug'.
if true.

Sil
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.11.02, 10:51:43
Quote from: muDped on 2021.11.01, 23:18:51
Please assure all who are interested that your memory is not playing tricks on you.


It was a vert striking comment. no tricks.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2021.11.02, 12:47:42
Paul,

I have known  muDped since long before this forum and I have never heard him even imply that free energy was "rubbish".  You claim he has, so you need to repost the thread where he said that or admit you don't KNOW that he said that.

Respectfully,
Carroll
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.02, 15:37:22
A lot of noise in the forums...

It may relate to COP26 where the world leaders claimed global warming is much worse than expected. China and Russia were missing in action which was no surprise. There basically still living in the dark ages under authoritarian rule and are hopeless.

There is much confusion and most seem desperate. They have literally no workable solutions to the multitude of problems they created. Most talk of carbon capture which is a lesson in stupidity. So they burned fossil fuels for energy and now want to consume even more energy to capture CO2?. That's like trying to put out a fire with deisel fuel.

I find the whole fiasco very strange, apparently everyone has everything figured out, they just can't succeed at anything that matters. I found this to be true and everyone is a rocket scientist until they actually have to prove there intelligence...then it turns into a cluster!@#$.

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.11.02, 20:54:50
Quote from: CITFTA on 2021.11.02, 12:47:42
Paul,

I have known  muDped since long before this forum and I have never heard him even imply that free energy was "rubbish".  You claim he has, so you need to repost the thread where he said that or admit you don't KNOW that he said that.

Respectfully,
Carroll

You are quite right, Carroll.

But it is quite a task. It was a year or so ago. The scene in which the post was made was that the illuminati or whatever were on the brink of a major event, as highlighted in some well produced but flaky site and he wasn't being taken seriously. The issue was: Why were we all preoccupied with this nonsensical free energy stuff when life as we know it is going down the pan?

I'll try and find it - but, of course, it may have been deleted. But if I quoted it in my reply, I think it can't be.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.11.03, 00:50:44
To JimBoot and all of our friends in Australia, the UK, New  Zealand and Canada too:

Please keep us informed of your situational difficulties.

If there is anything we can do to offer support please tell us.

We are wishing the Very Best for all of you!!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.11.03, 01:08:13
Quote from: muDped on 2021.11.03, 00:50:44
To JimBoot and all of our friends in Australia, the UK, New  Zealand and Canada too:

Please keep us informed of your situational difficulties.

If there is anything we can do to offer support please tell us.

We are wishing the Very Best for all of you!!
Thanks mate. We are here now. Substitute the date and change the group being targeted to UnVx'd . Melbourne. More and more people are waking up to how they have been conned. There are protests every day. You want see them on the news though. I've become a "White Rose" bumper sticker producer . It's a worldwide movement to stop these fascists.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.03, 07:11:34
mudped
QuotePlease keep us informed of your situational difficulties.

Here in Alberta the majority got vaccinated and moved on with there life. Our numbers were the highest in Canada for a while but are now dropping quickly as everyone gets vaccinated. We did our part and moved on...

Most all my conservative friends here also agreed with my observation. The only Canadians not vaccinated are generally always on the far right who bought into all the American fox news propaganda. So most Canadians are fully aware that all this anti-vaccination, anti-science, anti-health care rhetoric is coming directly from your country. In Canada it's not a right/left issue it's misinformation and false propaganda coming from the U.S. specifically.

I thought it was kind of funny that most Canadians think all Americans are basically the same regardless of what they claim. So in the "We versus Them" equation your the "Them" not "We Canadians", we Canadians all stick together.

I would also note the majority of all anti-clean energy, anti-renewable energy and anti-free energy propaganda is coming from your country, the U.S. . Can you explain why that is?...

Regards
AC


Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.11.03, 10:43:53
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2021.11.03, 07:11:34
mudped
Here in Alberta the majority got vaccinated and moved on with there life. Our numbers were the highest in Canada for a while but are now dropping quickly as everyone gets vaccinated. We did our part and moved on...


This is observed elsewhere. I saw a news report saying that in the UK, out of 75 people in hospital or who have died from covid, 74 were unvaccinated.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.11.03, 11:25:54
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2021.11.03, 07:11:34
mudped
Here in Alberta the majority got vaccinated and moved on with there life. Our numbers were the highest in Canada for a while but are now dropping quickly as everyone gets vaccinated. We did our part and moved on...

Most all my conservative friends here also agreed with my observation. The only Canadians not vaccinated are generally always on the far right who bought into all the American fox news propaganda. So most Canadians are fully aware that all this anti-vaccination, anti-science, anti-health care rhetoric is coming directly from your country. In Canada it's not a right/left issue it's misinformation and false propaganda coming from the U.S. specifically.

I thought it was kind of funny that most Canadians think all Americans are basically the same regardless of what they claim. So in the "We versus Them" equation your the "Them" not "We Canadians", we Canadians all stick together.

I would also note the majority of all anti-clean energy, anti-renewable energy and anti-free energy propaganda is coming from your country, the U.S. . Can you explain why that is?...

Regards
AC
unless you've had your third jab you'll be unvxd soon.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.03, 15:07:38
Paul
QuoteThis is observed elsewhere. I saw a news report saying that in the UK, out of 75 people in hospital or who have died from covid, 74 were unvaccinated.

In Canada we also became aware that only unvaccinated people were getting infected and ending up in hospital. We then concluded that all the unvaccinated were the reason Covid was still rising and our businesses were shut down and the economy in trouble. So in Canada there is a great deal of blowback against the unvaccinated and the U.S. propaganda which created this mess.

In Canada the pandemic seems to have brought all Canadians closer together and most see Biden/trump as the same problem. It's not a right or left issue here but extremism, inclusion and misinformation from the U.S. in general. I don't think the U.S. realizes how much credibility they have lost in the last few years.

The greater majority of all Canadians have rejected all this propaganda and are focusing on getting back to normal and moving on. I'm also done with this nonsense and have a new found focus on free energy and making progress. In my opinion the storm is just about over and were beginning to see the light...

Regards
AC

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2021.11.03, 18:07:39
Quote from: JimBoot on 2021.11.03, 11:25:54
unless you've had your third jab you'll be unvxd soon.

I have my 3rd at the end of this month, 6 months since my 2nd, I will be 71 in two months' time. My father-in-law is 87 and has had 3, he has also recovered from colon cancer, and now is fitter than me.

China is having a big rise in new cases of the new strain, and there are many areas in lockdown, there is only one way to control this and that is to vaccinate, we are going to have to live with this, like it or not. I vaccinate against the flu every year and have done it for 10yrs now, it works the same way except the covid now is many times more dangerous.

You need to get real, this is not a government thing, in fact, it is a huge headache for ALL governments.

Regards

Mike
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.11.03, 18:39:49
The quotation which is attributed  to Mark Twain about being fooled:

Quote from: Mark Twain (ostensibly)

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

has certainly proved itself to be True!

Most of the commentary has been an "echo" of the Mainstream Narrative.

Thankfully, we still have a few Critical Thinkers onboard who are able to pierce the veil and discern the awful Truth about what is really happening.

The New Science, just like the New Normal, is a monstrous distortion which it seems few are able to critically examine.

Is Critical Thinking now obsolete for the many of you?

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2021.11.03, 19:14:29
Critical thinking is innate to the thinking of most FE researchers
However
And as already mentioned

This is A very volatile topic to discuss here.. sites and persons being censored globally for such ...( and way off forum theme)
which as already mentioned ...Admin has  recently stated in updated terms of service agreement  ( for just this purpose) that topics which can cause issues ( which this off theme topic does )

Will have liabilities passed onto persons causing such problems here ( IP address etc )

And as already stated, if site is removed... ?

Who will cover the owners liability or time to repair?

Walking into somebody else's house with a can of gas and matches ?

Edit for comment below

Mudped
We are guests
I try to follow the wishes of my host ,

And never bring misery to his house .

The forum theme has plenty of risk !

If I wish to pursue interests outside the scope of acceptable
Forum discussions here, I visit venues geared towards that!

Here we have a global venue , with all manner of interests
Hopefully the forum theme is something we share in common.

To risk loosing this venue? ( as another was removed recently in collateral damage of a much bigger venue)
To me is beyond a discussion I am capable of having ( I don't own the house we are guests in )

And we already had this discussion months back when the forum took a tremendous good turn towards
Theme topics
And the forum owner changed terms of service agreement to remove these types of liabilities!












Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.11.03, 20:32:12
Chet,

After you have read what you've written above, tell us:

Where are you?

Are you in some Communist Tyranny Location?

What has caused you to become so fearful and so hyperbolic?

Has anyone told you that you've changed in recent months?

Have you taken the Experimental mRNA?

What is to account for this display of paranoia?

just wondering...


For Physics Prof:

Tokyo is back to normal (almost.) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9hfVCNBbZg)

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.04, 16:10:16
mudped
QuoteAre you in some Communist Tyranny Location?
What has caused you to become so fearful and so hyperbolic?
Has anyone told you that you've changed in recent months?
Have you taken the Experimental mRNA?
What is to account for this display of paranoia?

That's a lot to unpack, mudped.

So because...
A)Chet believes you are echoing more religious/political propaganda which could be harmful to the forum.

You implied that...
B)He is a fearful, hyperbolic, communist who has changed because of Experimental mRNA making him paranoid.

Wow...

Personally I would just ban you and be done with it. You offer nothing with respect to free energy or progress of any kind and are a liability in every sense of the word.

Regards
AC

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.11.04, 18:17:16
Quote from: Extreme Marxist Leftist AC
Personally I would just ban you and be done with it.

You offer nothing with respect to free energy or progress of any kind and are a liability in every sense of the word.

Regards
AC

Thanks AC for confirming once again your extremist ideology.

The sort of "progress" that you seem to be  advocating is regressive and is inimical to true growth and development of peaceful and beneficial exploitation of True Free Energy.

You'll be waking up soon and will finally realize just how massively our World and its Peoples have been deceived.

When you humbly ask at that time to be re-integrated with the Normies of Humanity you'll be lovingly welcomed and embraced.

And yes, Free Energy will be available to ALL!

Bon Appetit!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.11.04, 18:28:29
Quote from: muDped on 2021.11.04, 18:17:16

You'll be waking up soon and will finally realize just how massively our World and its Peoples have been deceived.


It's always "soon" with you, mudped. It never happens.

I remember you saying late December/early January that you were having to sign off the site to prepare for The Grand Event, or whatever you were calling it. It didn't happen on Jan 6th; it never happens.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: PhysicsProf on 2021.11.04, 18:29:59
Thanks for the video mudped.  I will say that the Japanese..very active in fe, fusion
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.11.04, 23:08:53
Quote from: Impatient Paul-R
It's always "soon" with you, mudped. It never happens.

I remember you saying late December/early January that you were having to sign off the site to prepare for The Grand Event, or whatever you were calling it.

It didn't happen on Jan 6th; it never happens.

What was planned to happen did indeed happen to begin the course of events which are yet transpiring and revealing what has been hidden.

Soon is relative and when the process concludes it will indeed seem soon.

Not as quickly perhaps as you were expecting, or in the manner you thought, but it is ongoing and progressing towards the desired end.

Some revelation and change has already occurred and there is much more on tap.

The pace is accelerating.

The "Narrative" is disintegrating.

Are you surprised?


Physics Prof.,

Yes, the Japanese are very innovative and highly creative.

Very intelligent and they learn new technologies very quickly.

When I first arrived in Japan in early 1961, while it was still not recovered from wartime devastation it was clearly ahead of American technology in some interesting ways.

Their determination and persistence are truly impressive.

This is where I served in Japan 1964-1968 and 1973-1977.

When the U.S. Navy took over the shipyard from the Imperial Japanese Navy in 1945, the shipyard motto "Nan Demo Dekimasu" was retained.

It means:  We Can Do Anything.

And they could!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.06, 06:17:13
As Greta Thunberg said "bla bla bla".
Everybody just keeps flapping there gums but very little ever changes more so human nature.

I heard a real free energy device will be disclosed to the public next year, that will be a real game changer. No more bla bla bla, he said she said or pie in the sky theories but a real scientific discovery which changes everything. I can't wait to see the look on everyone's faces and we can finally say we told you so...

Regards
AC

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.11.07, 22:22:42
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2021.11.06, 06:17:13

I heard a real free energy device will be disclosed to the public next year, that will be a real game changer.


Very interesting but we have heard this sort of report before. What scale will it operate at? Does the project require exotic or very expensive ingredients,  or even the dreaded unobtainium? Will we be enabled to participate?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.08, 16:47:12
Paul
QuoteVery interesting but we have heard this sort of report before. What scale will it operate at? Does the project require exotic or very expensive ingredients,  or even the dreaded unobtainium? Will we be enabled to participate?

I'm the Engineer other people called to test and evaluate FE devices and I'm very good at my job. It's kind of cool being on the other side of the fence and I can usually tell if a device is credible within 15 minutes of seeing it. It's not rocket science, how many real FE devices have you tested or seen working first hand, I have seen many and know many FE inventors.

All the chatter and indicators I'm seeing are moving towards disclosure and very soon.

No offense but either were in the loop and understand what's going on or were not. The fact is too many people have already figured out how this works and there telling friends who tell there friends and so on. At some point it reaches a critical mass and the proverbial jig is up...

What did you think was going to happen?, lol.

Regards
AC





Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.11.08, 17:05:11
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2021.11.08, 16:47:12

What did you think was going to happen?, lol.


There are many ways. They can produce a unit for sale but, as you say, the secret won't last forever. They can try to, in effect, embed the business in resin and try and make it impregnable or they can try to patent an essential feature and release the drawings and MO on a licence basis.

What i am saying is: If the last option, is it likely to require major engineering or a kilo of element 115?

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.08, 18:29:03
Paul
QuoteThere are many ways. They can produce a unit for sale but, as you say, the secret won't last forever. They can try to, in effect, embed the business in resin and try and make it impregnable or they can try to patent an essential feature and release the drawings and MO on a licence basis.

Many are trying to sell the technology but many are starting to realize that money means little if the environment goes to hell and the economy collapses. Where are you going to hide if the world goes to hell in a handbasket?... nowhere.

QuoteWhat i am saying is: If the last option, is it likely to require major engineering or a kilo of element 115?

The basic technology uses two coils of wire and some switches. If McFarland Cook could do it in 1860 with basic hand tools in a wooden shed I'm sure many people could figure it out if they wanted. Do you consider a couple coils of wire and some switches "major engineering" because any teenager could probably put one together. In this respect the only thing lacking is knowledge and either we understand how this stuff works or we don't.

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.08, 19:18:22
We could think of the planet it this way...

If we divide the Earths habitable area by the population we get around 2.3 acres per person or 1/2 of a square city block.

This is your space and what you do in that space matters.
-How many resources do you have?, there obviously limited so how would you use them?.
-Where would you put all your garbage, would you bury it? what about water pollution?, burn it? that's air pollution.
-You have limited stuff to burn and a limited atmosphere, will you pollute all of it?, are there enough tree's and plants?, would they survive?.
-What about your family, more people means more consumption and pollution... remember you only have 2.3 acres and limited resources.
-What about energy?, obviously you can't burn everything because it can't regenerate fast enough and there's the pollution, solar?
-What about heating and air conditioning, food, water, clothing, appliances, tools and machinery?.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if we were living within the capacity of 2.3 acres or 1/2 city block most people would have died a long time ago.

They grow too fast, consume to much, pollute too much and use grossly inefficient energy systems. Which begs the question how anyone could think we haven't effected the water, atmosphere and climate on this planet. You have 1/2 city block to survive... use it well.

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2021.11.08, 21:22:03
AC quote

We could think of the planet it this way...

If we divide the Earths habitable area by the population we get around 2.3 acres per person or 1/2 of a square city block.

This is your space and what you do in that space matters.
-How many resources do you have?, there obviously limited so how would you use them?.
-Where would you put all your garbage, would you bury it? what about water pollution?, burn it? that's air pollution.
-You have limited stuff to burn and a limited atmosphere, will you pollute all of it?, are there enough tree's and plants?, would they survive?.
-What about your family, more people means more consumption and pollution... remember you only have 2.3 acres and limited resources.
-What about energy?, obviously you can't burn everything because it can't regenerate fast enough and there's the pollution, solar?
-What about heating and air conditioning, food, water, clothing, appliances, tools and machinery?.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if we were living within the capacity of 2.3 acres or 1/2 city block most people would have died a long time ago.

They grow too fast, consume to much, pollute too much and use grossly inefficient energy systems. Which begs the question how anyone could think we haven't effected the water, atmosphere and climate on this planet. You have 1/2 city block to survive... use it well.

Regards
AC
End quote

  I wouldn't mind ocean life .....water world ...

What things could we do if we had no true expense for energy ?

How would we manage our human waste ... recycling ?
Instead of flushing fresh potable water down the sewer ?

What methods could remedy this ?( technology? Distill or ?

How to harvest fresh water from atmosphere in places it causes problems With flooding ( yes I am aware of some dehumidifier type air scrubber tech I read about ... is that the best we can do ?

Growing food anywhere on planet would also be possible...day or night ,all temperate zones !

It just goes on and on all the stuff we could fix ....

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.10, 20:28:03
Chet
QuoteHow would we manage our human waste ... recycling ?
Instead of flushing fresh potable water down the sewer ?

What methods could remedy this ?( technology? Distill or ?

With plasma arc reformers we could break down any material into basic molecules or elements. We use a high energy plasma to break it apart then chemical/catalytic reactions to put it back together in a more practical form.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_gasification

A plasma arc reformer is basically the high energy electrical version of Pyrolysis, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrolysis

We must move past the primitive notion of burning stuff and understand that matter contains all the energy we could ever want as internal motion near the speed of light. Fission/fusion simply transforms part of this motion/energy however there are better easier ways of doing it like FE devices. Matter is fluid (1% material - 99% energy) and can be taken apart, reconfigured into a different geometry and put back together in a different form.

Regards
AC

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.11.10, 23:19:05
There are a number of highly innovative processes which are able to "recycle"
all manner of "human waste" or "disposed of products" without creating toxic
by-products which are harmful to the environment.

Unfortunately, very powerful and wealthy Corporations prevent their exploitation
by means of their Political Lobbying efforts in virtually every Nation upon Planet
Earth.

We have had the know-how for quite a long time.  Evil Men stand in the way.

Politics and Governments have become very destructive and harmful to life.

Quote from: AC the Farmer
... like FE devices. Matter is fluid (1% material - 99% energy) and can be taken apart, reconfigured into a different geometry and put back together in a different form.

You have just described what Living Plant Life upon Planet Earth does very
efficiently and beneficially.  With the inputs of Water and Minerals from the
soil, Carbon Dioxide from the Atmosphere and Sunlight from Sol.  Effortlessly
and almost magically creating very useful materials, foods, condiments, vitamins
and other essentials as a Free Energy contribution to abundant Life on our Wonderful
Planet.

Have you a better idea?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.11, 07:07:20
Mudped

It's stranger than you think...

We were made from the stuff our mothers ate and drank before we were born. Food is the raw materials which made us and continue to keep us alive. The food we eat is made of stuff which could have been almost anything before it was food. It could have been eaten a million times over by creatures millions of years ago. The same goes for water which could have been consumed by billions of plants and animals before we drank it. 

Everything we know is made of atoms, what was made eventually gets broken down to make new stuff in a continuous cycle. The stuff your made of could be anything almost anywhere a million years from now. This is true because matter as we know it cannot be created or destroyed only transformed. So in a sense we are eternal and always transforming.

It gets even more strange...
Technically speaking, much of the stuff your mother ate which made you is still in you. You and the stuff just grew bigger but we will always carry a part of our mother and father with us.

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2021.11.11, 11:59:47
Quote from: muDped on 2021.11.10, 23:19:05

1. There are a number of highly innovative processes which are able to "recycle"
all manner of "human waste" or "disposed of products" without creating toxic
by-products which are harmful to the environment.

2. Unfortunately, very powerful and wealthy Corporations prevent their exploitation
by means of their Political Lobbying efforts in virtually every Nation upon Planet
Earth.


1. Dry Composting Toilets have been available for decades.

2. Where's your evidence? DCTs are a fair amount of bother, not always practicable and people are lazy. That's the real problem.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2021.11.11, 18:15:26
Mudped
Quote
There are a number of highly innovative processes which are able to "recycle"
all manner of "human waste" or "disposed of products" without creating toxic
by-products which are harmful to the environment.
End quote

I do recall magnagas  a plasma reaction ...(AC linked to some) ....which Santili ( spelling ?
Was trying ...or did market to cogen facilities? Made gas as byproduct
Which would still be used with atmosphere ( burning) when used !

If we have FE and a non polluting method?

Can you be more specific ?

Yes I do see Paul's Compost method ( old timey stuff..
Perhaps viable when attached to some FE system?

What have they hidden ?

Respectfully
Chet K

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2021.11.11, 20:20:09
I've been working on a project off an on since 2004. A one third scale model of a Brayton Ready Motor. This engine uses " gradual " combustion of any Hydrocarbon fuel mixed with air, under pressure. This pressurised mixture is admitted to the cylinder and ignited by a permanent pilot light within the cylinder. The action is much the same as a steam engine insofar as the expanding gases act upon the piston to create rotational energy at the crankshaft. The cylinder is " double acting " the top side compresses air into the fluted column, the air receiver. The bottom end is the expansion and power part.

This engine was designed just before Otto pioneered the now famous 4 stroke engine and George Brayton is considered a pioneer in his own right.  ( Brayton cycle ). The Jet engine.

One of the problems associated with this was the constant burning pilot light, it kept going out. I'm hoping that the little experiment I did last weekend will solve the ignition problem?

https://youtu.be/vPsJa5uRNxo

I'm just a few more patterns and castings away from a finished engine!

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2021.11.11, 20:39:15
Very very nice work Graham, many hours work, but the satisfaction of of a finished working engine will give you such priceless satisfaction.

Regards

Mike  8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.11.11, 23:57:13
Yes, your workmanship is truly amazing Grum.

I agree with Centraflow about the priceless satisfaction of bringing the old machinery back to a working condition.

Your catalytic solution may do the job.  I remember seeing those kinds of cigarette lighters back in the 50s.

But, if not, there are the new Plasma Flame Lighters which operate from low DC voltage quite inexpensively.

Of course, the More Natural Old Style solution is much preferred...


About the Human Waste Problem and what to do with it.

Many communities in America process the Solid Waste in Massive Digesters which produce very large quantities of Methane Gas.

This gas is used in their Gas Utilization Facility to generate Electrical Power sufficient to meet all of their needs plus adding to the local power grid.

Surplus gas can be used to augment the local Natural Gas Distribution Network.

There are other solutions as well to handle all forms of human Waste and Trash which have been developed by Secondary Education Institutions.

All we need are Well Educated Politicians, who are not beholden to Corporate Money or Agenda, to initiate and implement the New Technology.

The Carbon Sequestration Plan which is now being seriously considered will be a disaster.


JimBoot, TinMan and any others of our Australian Friends:

This seems to be very Good News from Down  Under. (https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/goodbye-premier-dan-andrews-the-melbourne-rebellion-has-begun/)

Can you give us an update?

An amazing video that actually brought tears to my eyes as I saw the Proud Citizens of Melbourne singing together and standing up to tyranny!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.11.14, 01:02:14
Quote from: muDped on 2021.11.11, 23:57:13


JimBoot, TinMan and any others of our Australian Friends:

This seems to be very Good News from Down  Under. (https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/goodbye-premier-dan-andrews-the-melbourne-rebellion-has-begun/)

Can you give us an update?

An amazing video that actually brought tears to my eyes as I saw the Proud Citizens of Melbourne singing together and standing up to tyranny!
Simeon recorded that last week. Yesterday was huge. I could not make it as I'm still on the chainsaw clearing up. It's eastern brown season and I need to get it cleared before the next hot day. We've already had one visit. Many of my friends could also not attend but wanted too. Our state govt is now raiding Doctors surgery's who defy the Govt and confiscating patient files. Yesterday we had 100k on the streets. Biggest protest so far.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.11.14, 01:07:42
Free firewood from the sky
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2021.11.14, 12:27:16
Thanks for the update Jim.

I must confess I had no idea of what you were referring to about " Eastern Brown season " until I " Ducked " it. Highly venomous snakes! Those fallen trees would make a great shady spot when the sun gets up. But there's some nice kindling for next winter.  O0

Over here they've just brought in new legislation for multi fuel stoves, you can only use " kiln dried " wood on them now.  :D

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.11.14, 22:44:57
Quote from: Grumage on 2021.11.14, 12:27:16
Thanks for the update Jim.

I must confess I had no idea of what you were referring to about " Eastern Brown season " until I " Ducked " it. Highly venomous snakes! Those fallen trees would make a great shady spot when the sun gets up. But there's some nice kindling for next winter.  O0

Over here they've just brought in new legislation for multi fuel stoves, you can only use " kiln dried " wood on them now.  :D

Cheers Grum.
LOL What to the burn in the kiln to dry the it? We're meant to be heading into Summer but someone forgot to wake up the sun. Days below 20c used to be rare in November but so far we've only had one or two above 20. So when we do get a warm day these guys are active. We have copper heads as well which are venomous but the Eastern brown is an aggressive bugger a bit like the Tiger and will repeatedly bite. They are protected but when you have kids and dog like my neighbour does that goes out the window. His dogs had this one bailed up. IT's usually terriers that get killed
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.11.21, 23:34:46
Caught up with 450,000 mates on the weekend. I'm at the 1:11 mark of this vid. Thought I was at the back of the march. LOL I was very wrong. A magnificent day of love & unity. Really uplifting. If the new bill goes through I have a real concern of being "disappeared." https://youtu.be/zB91GepJHxI
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.11.22, 04:22:49
Superb video!!

Here's the shot from 1:11 - can you help us find you?

Amazing crowd with flags, signs and placards which say it all!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.22, 08:16:42
I have a question...

Are these groups against all vaccines, medications and health care professionals?.
I mean if they cannot trust any vaccines, medications or doctors that leaves them in a bit of a predicament if something should happen to there health in the future.

The fact is every single one of those supposed 450,000 people is going to go running to there doctor begging for help the first time they have a real health issue. They will be begging for help and probably accept whatever advice there doctor recommends. So we know what all this nonsense is really about and there not fooling anyone...

Regards
AC







Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.11.22, 08:40:48
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2021.11.22, 08:16:42
I have a question...

Are these groups against all vaccines, medications and health care professionals?.
I mean if they cannot trust any vaccines, medications or doctors that leaves them in a bit of a predicament if something should happen to there health in the future.

The fact is every single one of those supposed 450,000 people is going to go running to there doctor begging for help the first time they have a real health issue. They will be begging for help and probably accept whatever advice there doctor recommends. So we know what all this nonsense is really about and there not fooling anyone...

Regards
AC
Odd assumption. Like saying because I'm not a fan of the Ford Edsell I'm anti-car. Check out how the health professionals have ended the crisis in Uttar Pradesh and countless other places. Edit. Also according to officials 90% of those marching have got the juice. This was a protest against unlawful mandates and a bill that gives our Premier totalitarian powers. The ability to disappear people without question. I thought that would concern you too.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.11.22, 08:42:37
Quote from: muDped on 2021.11.22, 04:22:49
Superb video!!

Here's the shot from 1:11 - can you help us find you?

Amazing crowd with flags, signs and placards which say it all!
You have to be quick! My placard is being held by my mate while I grab y megaphone. I'm the bloke with the nude nut.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.22, 18:58:53
Jim
QuoteOdd assumption. Like saying because I'm not a fan of the Ford Edsell I'm anti-car. Check out how the health professionals have ended the crisis in Uttar Pradesh and countless other places. Edit. Also according to officials 90% of those marching have got the juice. This was a protest against unlawful mandates and a bill that gives our Premier totalitarian powers. The ability to disappear people without question. I thought that would concern you too.

I am also very concerned with government overreach however I would consider the pandemic to be a matter of public interest. Whenever there is any threat to the public be it floods, wild fires, droughts, diseases, pandemics, war etc. then government is compelled to act by law.

For example, here in Canada if we see an accident or someone severely injured and have the ability to render assistance we must by law. By the same reasoning we should also take action to prevent the spread of a virus which could overwhelm our hospitals and kill millions of people. Even now many people are dying because essential services and surgeries are being delayed due to Covid.

I just find it a little rude when I see people crying me, me me and exalting there rights because they may be inconvenienced as others are dying. 

Even now many here seem embarrassed because of what they have said and done knowing Covid may be gone soon. They realized they overreacted and Covid may be the least of our worries. Canada is a little different than some other places and we tend to come together in times of crisis. We kind of like each other :).

Regards
AC

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.11.22, 21:22:25
AC,

You may want to look and listen here (https://www.corbettreport.com/fauci/) and here (https://www.simonandschuster.com/books/The-Real-Anthony-Fauci/Robert-F-Kennedy/Children-s-Health-Defense/9781510766808) to expand your understanding of what has actually transpired.

It is true that the common Folk of Canada in times of crisis tend to come together and like each other, just as the Peoples of all other Nations do.

But, it is critically important, to comprehend the source and the reality of the crisis in order to plan an appropriate response.

Acquisition of Money, Power and Control should not be deciding factors in the decision making process.

The Welfare of the People is paramount.


Thanks JimBoot, got it!

Your colloquialisms actually made me Laugh Out Loud!

Ozzie Speak is a fascinating lingo.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.22, 22:51:25
mudped
Oh I forgot, for many the sky is always falling...

However in fact it's not and I expect by next summer we will have gotten through the pandemic and be sitting on the deck reminiscing about 2020. Don't worry, we won't bring up how silly everyone acted and the past is in the past.

As well word is next year free energy is coming out, I can't wait and things are looking up.

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.11.23, 00:52:00
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2021.11.22, 18:58:53
Jim
I am also very concerned with government overreach however I would consider the pandemic to be a matter of public interest. Whenever there is any threat to the public be it floods, wild fires, droughts, diseases, pandemics, war etc. then government is compelled to act by law.

For example, here in Canada if we see an accident or someone severely injured and have the ability to render assistance we must by law. By the same reasoning we should also take action to prevent the spread of a virus which could overwhelm our hospitals and kill millions of people. Even now many people are dying because essential services and surgeries are being delayed due to Covid.

I just find it a little rude when I see people crying me, me me and exalting there rights because they may be inconvenienced as others are dying. 

Even now many here seem embarrassed because of what they have said and done knowing Covid may be gone soon. They realized they overreacted and Covid may be the least of our worries. Canada is a little different than some other places and we tend to come together in times of crisis. We kind of like each other :).

Regards
AC
I understand the fear. Having lost a special aunt last year to this I made a point of finding out all I could. Before that I was 3d printing faceshields to donate to local ambos and wearing gloves and a mask outside before they said to. I Changed my position when the data changed, no politics involved, I used to consider myself on the left before this started. The 450K people on Saturday were not selfish. They are heroes. We can agree to disagree but using general slurs like AVs is simply a way to destroy any nuance in the conversation. If I do get disappeared I hope you remember this if they come for you. Compare Uttar Pradesh to Israel and if you want to discuss privately more than happy to do so. Cheer mate & good luck
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.23, 19:03:42
Jim
QuoteI understand the fear. Having lost a special aunt last year to this I made a point of finding out all I could. Before that I was 3d printing faceshields to donate to local ambos and wearing gloves and a mask outside before they said to. I Changed my position when the data changed, no politics involved, I used to consider myself on the left before this started. The 450K people on Saturday were not selfish. They are heroes. We can agree to disagree but using general slurs like AVs is simply a way to destroy any nuance in the conversation. If I do get disappeared I hope you remember this if they come for you. Compare Uttar Pradesh to Israel and if you want to discuss privately more than happy to do so. Cheer mate & good luck

It depends on where a person lives and the geography/culture.

We also had a "demonstration" in town yesterday and all of 30 people showed up with signs near an intersection. Alberta is mostly rural people and have no interest in demonstrating anything. Most like myself just did our part and carried on doing what were doing. So nobody here is "coming" for anyone...

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.26, 19:35:48
In the news...

Yet another Covid variant just came out worse than the last which the present vaccine may or may not be effective against. Anyone see a pattern here?.

We also know the mutations are coming from regions with large numbers of unvaccinated people.

In my opinion it's time to start preparing for the worst and this pandemic is far from over. Time to start prepping before the big rush...

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.11.26, 20:34:42
AC,

What you've just posted is naught more than repetition of the MainStream Narrative.

There is little Truth in the Echo Chamber.

With just a little digging outside the MainStream it is possible to discover what is really going on.

You just may come to realize that you're being GasLighted Massively.

Our World is under deadly attack.

It is not planned to ever "be over."

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2021.11.26, 22:27:24

A different point of view:

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/as-alleged-new-covid-strain-propaganda-hits-the-airwaves-official-press-release-reveals-all-of-those-new-strains-were-in-fully-vaccinated/


If AC insists on posting the lies from the main stream media I don't understand why it is taboo to post an alternative view.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2021.11.26, 23:00:24


For anyone that has even a little bit of doubt about the main stream media lies.  Here is a well written SCIENTIFIC report about the fake pandemic and the continent of Africa,

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/despite-very-low-vax-rates-africas-covid-deaths-remain-far-below-us-europe/

You have to keep scrolling down the page to get all of the article.  The statistics are truly amazing.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.11.27, 00:29:33
Excellent finds CITFTA!

I hadn't seen those yet.  Wonderful info for those who are still able to Think Critically.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2021.11.27, 11:48:50
Well said Smudge, I am going for my 3rd next week, and I hope it is good enough for this strain as it will take 3-6 months to modify the present vaccine.

Regards

Mike  8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.11.27, 12:25:59
If you feel like you need it, get it. My problem is the censoring of drs and scientists during a pandemic. It's happening in my town. And mandatory jabbing from politicians of 5yo is bad advice esp during a pandemic.  I went for a walk today with a few friends... love you all. We all must make our own decisions.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.11.27, 12:29:07
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2021.11.26, 19:35:48
In the news...

Yet another Covid variant just came out worse than the last which the present vaccine may or may not be effective against. Anyone see a pattern here?.

We also know the mutations are coming from regions with large numbers of unvaccinated people.

In my opinion it's time to start preparing for the worst and this pandemic is far from over. Time to start prepping before the big rush...

Regards
AC
well my comedian friends are telling me it's a funny anagram
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2021.11.27, 12:44:57
For Smudge,

Here is an article that DOES include a study over time.

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/vaccinated-english-adults-under-60-dying-at-twice-the-rate-of-unvaccinated-people-the-same-age/

And the data is provided so you can do your own analysis.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Vasik041 on 2021.11.27, 14:26:50
 ;)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.27, 15:31:19
Some strange responses...

I though my post was pretty straightforward, the pandemic is not over and new variants are coming out.

Add this to high inflation/supply chain issues and we have cause for concern. It only makes sense to stock up while prices are still low and product available.

I'm not sure why mudped and others start freaking out and this should be common sense.

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.27, 15:50:43
In the news...

In Canada we saw record heat, drought and wildfires this summer.

Now record rainfall called an atmospheric river has flooded the West and East coasts damaging many major highways. On the West coast they said the rainfall shattered all previous records causing numerous floods and mudslides. I believe both coasts have declared a state of emergency.

My brother on the west coast said most store shelves were getting empty and there were 2 km lineups for gas. What a crazy year...

Take care
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: partzman on 2021.11.27, 17:19:07
There are many questions to be answered regarding the Covid pandemic!  Let's take a look at a few-

1)   The so called "vaccines".  What is their effectiveness verses natural immunity?  Are they harmful as some experts say they are?

2)   PCR test.  Is it accurate?  What did Kary Mullis the inventor have to say about it's use for testing for any virus?

3)   Why are drugs like Hydroxchloroquine and Ivermectin which are shown to be effective against the current virus, limited or not available in many parts of the world?

4)   The published data on new cases and deaths.  Is it accurate?  Who are the sources?

I personally have had a virus with the same symptoms as Covid-19 twice.  The first go around was over two weeks while the second was one or two days.  My wife did not contract the virus from even though we don't practice masking, etc, and the reason I believe, is that she has been on Sulfasalazine for years.  Sulfasalazine is a relative to Hydroxychloroquine.

I'm 80 years old and will never take any of the so-called "vaccines" for any Covid virus or it's variants.  Why, because I have done due diligence in studying outside the news media.

IMO, this issue will divide even families because this is a war on humanity brought from the spiritual realm into the physical realm.  It may end with the Great Reset.  Look up the meaning of the word "re set".

To each his own!

regards,
Pm

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2021.11.27, 18:24:13
Quote from: partzman on 2021.11.27, 17:19:07
There are many questions to be answered regarding the Covid pandemic!  Let's take a look at a few-

1)   The so called "vaccines".  What is their effectiveness verses natural immunity?  Are they harmful as some experts say they are?

2)   PCR test.  Is it accurate?  What did Kary Mullis the inventor have to say about it's use for testing for any virus?

3)   Why are drugs like Hydroxchloroquine and Ivermectin which are shown to be effective against the current virus, limited or not available in many parts of the world?

4)   The published data on new cases and deaths.  Is it accurate?  Who are the sources?

I personally have had a virus with the same symptoms as Covid-19 twice.  The first go around was over two weeks while the second was one or two days.  My wife did not contract the virus from even though we don't practice masking, etc, and the reason I believe, is that she has been on Sulfasalazine for years.  Sulfasalazine is a relative to Hydroxychloroquine.

I'm 80 years old and will never take any of the so-called "vaccines" for any Covid virus or it's variants.  Why, because I have done due diligence in studying outside the news media.

IMO, this issue will divide even families because this is a war on humanity brought from the spiritual realm into the physical realm.  It may end with the Great Reset.  Look up the meaning of the word "re set".

To each his own!

regards,
Pm

O0 O0

At least there are a few of us on this forum that will think for themselves instead of blindly believing the mainstream media.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2021.11.27, 18:42:58
Regarding the PCR test, read here
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-pcr-idUSKBN24420X

Sulfasalazine is a relative to Hydroxychloroquine.

They are masking drugs, they do not and are not intended to cure a disease. They may mask the symptoms of covid, which is dangerous, you may have covid and not know it, and infect someone else who becomes seriously ill and dies through complications.

My daughter-in-law is head of an ICU covid unit in the UK, she has seen devastation in her unit, even children dying (they did have underlying problems like asthma).

I can tell you more, real-time in my family, but I have to go to get ready to go out with my wife, maybe tomorrow.

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: partzman on 2021.11.27, 20:56:03
Mike,

With all due respect and with consideration for my ignorance, what RNA or DNA sequence are they looking for in the PCR test after say 2^30 slices?  I mean after the sample taken from the nose (as in most cases) and amplified 1.072 billion times, what sequence are they able to identify?  And what is it compared to?  The CDC recommended 40 slices which would be amplifying the sample 1.1e12 times!  I mean seriously, couldn't we assume there might be a "noise" factor involved?  And the original sample taken from the subject, aren't there a number of viruses contained in the body at any given time?

I don't claim to understand the science of how Hydroxychloroquine with or without zinc works, but I have heard many testimonies of those being cured from the Covid virus even up to point of being taken off a ventilator from such treatment.  My own daughter and son-in-law contracted Covid and they were administered Ivermectin which worked wonderfully without the vax.

It is sad to see all the sickness and death reportedly to be from the Covid virus but all the reports need to be qualified on the basis of existing conditions of the patients, did they receive the Covid vax and/or previous vaccinations, environmental issues, and accurate record keeping.

Are you familiar how the Amish in the eastern US handled the Covid virus.  They of course refused the Covid vaccines due to their religious status and while everyone else is masking up and distancing, they gathered themselves together to worship and actually shared drinking cups to spread the virus.  Most of course became ill but they allowed their own immune systems to react and as far as I know, they all survived.  They now have natural immunity.  Also keep in  mind, the Amish take no vaccines, previous or present.

Regards,
Pm

 



 
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.11.27, 21:34:37
Approximately half of the World's Population is in a fear induced, Media Fed, hypnotic trance.

Essentially a Covid Cult.

Not having a clue as to how their minds were so skillfully manipulated to turn off curiosity.

High Intelligence of an individual offers no protection from the attack upon their thinking skills.

The Fear has been very effective at keeping the Cult in line with the Narrative;  making believers very much afraid to look where they've been instructed not to look for answers.

Abandoning the Scientific Method for fear of being ostracized by their peers.

No matter.

People are "waking up" never-the-less.


Quote from: AC
I though my post was pretty straightforward, the pandemic is not over and new variants are coming out.

Is this Truth?

As Partzman suggested, look at the Amish.

Or look at Japan where Covid and all "Variants" have essentially come to an end.

Do you believe what you've said to be Truth simply because it was reported via the MainStream Media?

Do you still believe that the Scientific Method has merit?


On the question of Data Analysis for Statistical Purposes:

Institutional provided data has been proved to be unreliable and misleading with severe under-reporting of adverse reactions and deaths.

Conclusive data is available, however, from the Undertakers who actually process the dead.

The reports provided by Undertakers is shocking to say the least.

Undertaker Data is not too difficult to locate.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2021.11.28, 13:34:54
Quote from: Smudge on 2021.11.28, 11:15:58
Further to my post challenging that vaccinated-english-adults-under-60-dying-at-twice-the-rate-of-unvaccinated-people-the-same-age nonsense, here is the raw data he used to reach that conclusion.   I have plotted actual deaths, not deaths per 100,000.  You can reach an entirely different conclusion from this data.

Smudge


Exactly

Regards

Mike  8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2021.11.28, 14:12:40
Gentlemen.

Once again may I remind you that the current topic of discussion isn't to be tolerated by Admin.

Please see attached screenshot.

Thank you for your assistance.

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2021.11.28, 14:22:15
A rather late entry to the winter months for us this year, normally we'd have had a few frosty days starting late October.
I captured this tenacious little Pansy, in full bloom at our grandchildren's school last Friday.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2021.11.28, 16:29:28
I think it is a violet, a lot smaller than a pansy

Poynt taken ;)

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: picowatt on 2021.11.28, 19:16:36
Quote from: partzman on 2021.11.27, 20:56:03
...
Are you familiar how the Amish in the eastern US handled the Covid virus.  They of course refused the Covid vaccines due to their religious status and while everyone else is masking up and distancing, they gathered themselves together to worship and actually shared drinking cups to spread the virus.  Most of course became ill but they allowed their own immune systems to react and as far as I know, they all survived.  They now have natural immunity.  Also keep in  mind, the Amish take no vaccines, previous or present.

Regards,
Pm

... results indicate the Amish/Mennonite excess death rates are
similar to the national trends in the USA. The excess death rate for
Amish/ Mennonites spiked with a 125% increase in November 2020.
The impact of COVID19 on this closed religious community highlights
the need to consider religion to stop the spread of COVID-19.


https://www.researchgate.net/publication/352338752_Closed_but_Not_Protected_Excess_Deaths_Among_the_Amish_and_Mennonites_During_the_COVID-19_Pandemic

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.28, 21:43:25
I would point out this propaganda calling all health care and science into question is limited to the United States and a couple of there allies. No other civilized fact based countries have followed nor will they.

So we should recognize where this anti-science propaganda is coming from and take that into consideration.

Regards
AC



Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.11.29, 06:50:22
A most interesting Star Trek episode. (https://www.bitchute.com/video/NMoun5Y4sUCG/)

;D
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.11.29, 07:24:38
Apologies grum & Peter. Partly my fault. Please pm me or connect with me on LinkedIn, if you wish to know what is happening in my world re verboten topics and doctors and scientists being silenced for rejecting the totalitarian agenda being pushed by politicians during our health crisis. Here is my latest visitor now safely in my dam
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.29, 08:02:52
strange website...

The overall narrative seems to imply science is elitist and a lie.

Science (from Latin scientia 'knowledge') is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the world.

Which implies they believe knowledge in the form of testable explanations or proof is elitist and a lie. Mankind has been down this road many times in the past and it never ends well. Many great civilizations grew and made great progress in all areas of science. Only to be burned to the ground by angry mobs and all there knowledge and books burned with it.

Many say the greatest minds saw the writing on the wall and fled before the violence started taking there knowledge and advanced technology with them.
They supposedly formed there own societies hidden from mankind where they were free to pursue knowledge and science without interference. Sounds like paradise, lol.

It would seem to me science, knowledge and understanding is the ultimate freedom.

Regards
AC

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Smudge on 2021.11.29, 08:55:59
Quote from: Grumage on 2021.11.28, 14:12:40
Gentlemen.

Once again may I remind you that the current topic of discussion isn't to be tolerated by Admin.

Please see attached screenshot.

Thank you for your assistance.

Cheers Grum.
Thanks for the reminder Grum, I have removed my offending posts.

Smudge
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2021.11.29, 11:45:23
Quote from: muDped on 2021.11.29, 06:50:22
A most interesting Star Trek episode. (https://www.bitchute.com/video/NMoun5Y4sUCG/)

;D

Sadly we don't have a suitable ROFL available muDped, however.   ;D   O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.11.29, 11:46:19
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2021.11.29, 08:02:52
strange website...

The overall narrative seems to imply science is elitist and a lie.

Science (from Latin scientia 'knowledge') is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the world.

Which implies they believe knowledge in the form of testable explanations or proof is elitist and a lie. Mankind has been down this road many times in the past and it never ends well. Many great civilizations grew and made great progress in all areas of science. Only to be burned to the ground by angry mobs and all there knowledge and books burned with it.

Many say the greatest minds saw the writing on the wall and fled before the violence started taking there knowledge and advanced technology with them.
They supposedly formed there own societies hidden from mankind where they were free to pursue knowledge and science without interference. Sounds like paradise, lol.

It would seem to me science, knowledge and understanding is the ultimate freedom.

Regards
AC
which site are you referring to?  Isn't this what happened with the michaelson Morley experiment? Science is confined within the "accepted" norms or there would be chaos? How do we communicate ideas unless we stay within the box of agreed parameters? Not wanting to set up a strawman but what happens to free thinkers in this context? Angry mobs are also within academia itself.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2021.11.29, 11:49:15
Quote from: JimBoot on 2021.11.29, 07:24:38
Apologies grum & Peter. Partly my fault. Please pm me or connect with me on LinkedIn, if you wish to know what is happening in my world re verboten topics and doctors and scientists being silenced for rejecting the totalitarian agenda being pushed by politicians during our health crisis. Here is my latest visitor now safely in my dam

Jim.

I'm guessing at a Turtle? ( Terrapin )

I'm unfamiliar with LinkedIn, please drop me a PM.

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.11.29, 12:20:10
Double post deleted
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.11.29, 12:22:42
Quote from: Grumage on 2021.11.29, 11:45:23
Sadly we don't have a suitable ROFL available muDped, however.   ;D   O0
😂😂🤣🤣
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.29, 15:53:25
Jim
I followed mudpeds link to a video on a website. Its the usual banter about we are oppressed by the elite and science is evil.

Many misinterpreted the Michael Morley experiment and in science the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Science does not deal in absolutes and the experiment was inconclusive. That is, they didn't prove the Aether exists but they didn't disprove it either.

By the same reasoning free energy cannot be disproven by repeated failures and at best it only proves the technology is very difficult to understand. Some people obviously figured it out just not everyone.

On free thinking, scientists and inventors are always rocking the boat with new ideas and discoveries. It is generally the mainstream beliefs that wish to hold the status quo. Science and invention is disruptive which is why it tends to be overly criticized. Free thinking relates to real change not holding the status quo or moving backwards.

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.11.30, 07:24:43
Quote from: Grumage on 2021.11.29, 11:49:15
Jim.

I'm guessing at a Turtle? ( Terrapin )

I'm unfamiliar with LinkedIn, please drop me a PM.

Cheers Grum.
a tortoise
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.11.30, 16:35:45
With respect to what we think we see happening in our world....

Evolution hardwired our brain around the four F's, food, fight, flight and finding a mate. In this respect we cannot see anything objectively and our mind creates a false reality designed for survival. More so our perception is designed to recognize threats to our beliefs which always relate to the application of the four F's.

Now we can play a game of find the greatest threat to the four F's.
1) Most see the Covid virus as the greatest threat.
2) Some see other beliefs, who also believe in the virus as the greatest threat.
3) Some see other beliefs, who don't believe in the virus as the greatest  threat.

Since our mind is not objective and cannot separate the threats above it simply lumps them together. In fact our mind is predisposed to lump all threats together as a bias whether they exist or not. As it turns out I am also biased.

As such the facts, science and reality are basically irrelevant. Our mind is hardwired by evolution, beliefs, experiences and most unknowingly have no choice in the matter. The same rule applies to free energy and it's not a matter of simply wanting it. In order to understand it we must first reconcile the new perspective with all our existing perspectives.

It's very strange considering our mind is not what we think it is. It begs the question, can biased thinking even recognize its biased because it's biased?. I suppose that's the trick...

Regards
AC

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.11.30, 23:37:42
Quote from: AC
It's very strange considering our mind is not what we think it is. It begs the question, can biased thinking even recognize its biased because it's biased?. I suppose that's the trick...

Are our thoughts truly our own or are they the result of external influencing, often referred to as "undue influence?"

Do we have a passion for finding Truth?

Do we feel a need to "go along to get along?"

In answer to your question:  Does a Cult Believer ever believe that He or She is actually within a Cult and supportive of the Cult Agenda?

One would necessarily have to have some background in PsyOps and Mind Control in order to recognize the symptoms and the process.

Yes, it is indeed a Trick.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.12.01, 04:30:54
mudped
QuoteIn answer to your question:  Does a Cult Believer ever believe that He or She is actually within a Cult and supportive of the Cult Agenda?
One would necessarily have to have some background in PsyOps and Mind Control in order to recognize the symptoms and the process.

I have no interest in cults, there agendas or mind control more so our psychology and why we tend to come to the wrong conclusions.

For example, as an Engineer, 15 years ago I would have been the first to tell you free energy as I understood it is impossible. You know the drill, there is no energy to be had, you cannot get something from nothing and we cannot get more than we put in. However this mindset was solely due to my own ignorance which I now realize. To be honest I still find it baffling how I managed to get this far in this field of technology considering who I am or was 15 years ago. I don't wake up each morning thinking I'm the sharpest tool in the shed just the opposite because I have so many unanswered questions.

In all my travels the only explanation I could find was curiosity and being open to change. If we cannot change then we cannot learn because in effect learning is change. With everything we learn and can accept on the basis of the facts or justification supporting what we learned we move forward. In this respect it's on us and what others believe has little application. Either we believe something has merit and substance which deserves our attention or not.

So in many respects it's not what we know or think we know but our ability to learn and change. Which begs the question... if we leave no room for improvement then how can we improve ourselves?.

Regards
AC







Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.12.01, 06:31:20
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2021.11.30, 16:35:45
With respect to what we think we see happening in our world....

Evolution hardwired our brain around the four F's, food, fight, flight and finding a mate. In this respect we cannot see anything objectively and our mind creates a false reality designed for survival. More so our perception is designed to recognize threats to our beliefs which always relate to the application of the four F's.

Now we can play a game of find the greatest threat to the four F's.
1) Most see the Covid virus as the greatest threat.
2) Some see other beliefs, who also believe in the virus as the greatest threat.
3) Some see other beliefs, who don't believe in the virus as the greatest  threat.

Since our mind is not objective and cannot separate the threats above it simply lumps them together. In fact our mind is predisposed to lump all threats together as a bias whether they exist or not. As it turns out I am also biased.

As such the facts, science and reality are basically irrelevant. Our mind is hardwired by evolution, beliefs, experiences and most unknowingly have no choice in the matter. The same rule applies to free energy and it's not a matter of simply wanting it. In order to understand it we must first reconcile the new perspective with all our existing perspectives.

It's very strange considering our mind is not what we think it is. It begs the question, can biased thinking even recognize its biased because it's biased?. I suppose that's the trick...

Regards
AC
please respect our host's wishes. Maybe grab a mirror and discuss your theory
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2021.12.08, 09:55:51
This has been taking up my time, clearing up after dropping a huge pine tree 12mtrs high, cleaning up is the worst part.

Regards

Mike  8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2021.12.08, 11:14:29
Hi Mike.

We've been recently hit by two storms in quick succession. The first, named Arwen, did some incredible damage across the country. An old friend of mine was without electricity for 3 days but there are some, in remote areas that have fared much worse.

I blame the lack maintenance since the supply industry was privatised 30 years ago. Many lines were running with rotten poles that simply snapped against the 90+ MPH winds.

I hope you have a decent wood burning stove for those lovely logs.  O0

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2021.12.08, 12:39:22
Quote from: Grumage on 2021.12.08, 11:14:29
Hi Mike.

We've been recently hit by two storms in quick succession. The first, named Arwen, did some incredible damage across the country. An old friend of mine was without electricity for 3 days but there are some, in remote areas that have fared much worse.

I blame the lack maintenance since the supply industry was privatised 30 years ago. Many lines were running with rotten poles that simply snapped against the 90+ MPH winds.

I hope you have a decent wood burning stove for those lovely logs.  O0

Cheers Graham.

We are just getting your storms here in Spain, causing a lot of snow and high winds.

My tree was getting dangerous as the roots are shallow and it is very close to the house, it just had to be removed, just a lot of work at my age.

No wood burning stove, but a christmas present for my neighbors ;)  I have oil fired heating :'(  but well-insulated house with double glazing and cavity wall insulation, works both ways cool in the summer and warm in the winter :)

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2021.12.14, 00:59:31
Quote from: Centraflow on 2021.12.08, 12:39:22
We are just getting your storms here in Spain, causing a lot of snow and high winds.

My tree was getting dangerous as the roots are shallow and it is very close to the house, it just had to be removed, just a lot of work at my age.

No wood burning stove, but a christmas present for my neighbors ;)  I have oil fired heating :'(  but well-insulated house with double glazing and cavity wall insulation, works both ways cool in the summer and warm in the winter :)

Regards

Mike 8)
still working on mine. A couple of years worth of free fuel. :)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2021.12.17, 17:41:13
Did some snowboarding for a couple days with the kids at Castle Mountain. Foot and a half of fresh powder and I did the usual assortment of face plants, cartwheels and unexpected air time. We tend to stay off the groomed runs and like to run the deep powder in the trees which gets a little sketchy at times.
Man I love the snow...

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2021.12.24, 16:20:38
Wishing all members and guests a happy Christmas and a fruitful new year.

Iechyd da

Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2021.12.24, 16:48:23
Same to you Graham and all on the forum.

Iechyd da, I always thought it meant "up yours" ;) :D

Joking apart.

On a serious note, let's hope we all obtain what we are looking for, free energy. :)

Regards

Mike 8)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2021.12.24, 17:29:50
 :) same back at you 👍

May this be the year  O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: gyula on 2021.12.24, 17:58:09
Hi Graham and all,

Thanks and I wish you and all yours and all members here Merry Xmas and a healthy and happy New Year!

Gyula
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: poynt99 on 2021.12.24, 19:20:18
Have a good Christmas guys, and let's have a happy new year!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: muDped on 2021.12.28, 20:31:42
This is a recent video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_ROIy8PTIA) which reveals things about our Planet and our World which should be common knowledge.

It also raises many questions about why this knowledge is tightly controlled and kept from the people.

There are civilizations which do have access to free energy and capabilities of the kind which we are led to believe are sci-fi fantasy.

Star Trek may not be too far off the mark in what it has shown us with regard to what may be possible.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2022.01.15, 12:15:21
A new documentary about my home. Warning I needed a box of tissues https://youtu.be/xzfJGC1_yPo
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.01.17, 16:48:47
You know it's getting hot when...
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2022.01.19, 01:23:43
JUst found this - the fat goose in the pink shirt talking about the sky falling you may recognise. https://youtu.be/o7S5_g5y_jU  ;D
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.01.19, 17:27:36
mudped
QuoteThis is a recent video which reveals things about our Planet and our World which should be common knowledge.
It also raises many questions about why this knowledge is tightly controlled and kept from the people.
There are civilizations which do have access to free energy and capabilities of the kind which we are led to believe are sci-fi fantasy.
Star Trek may not be too far off the mark in what it has shown us with regard to what may be possible.

Thanks for the interesting video...

The video reminds me of some of Nikola Tesla's thoughts on mankind. Tesla speculated that the average person who followed the mob type mentality would never evolve and make progress. Thinking like an average person yields average results while thinking like an intelligent individual opens endless possibilities. As Tesla said, "Be alone, that is the secret of invention; be alone, that is when idea's are born".

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.01.19, 22:25:27
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2022.01.19, 17:27:36
As Tesla said, "Be alone, that is the secret of invention; be alone, that is when idea's are born".


What language was this statement made in? If it was his native Serbian (or Croatian?), I think the word "alone" may be mistranslated. Certainly, being alone is useful but he may be driving at being at a lower level of consciousness. Those who remember Transcendentsal Meditation (the Beatles etc in the late 60s) will know what I am driving at.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.01.20, 17:46:26
Paul
As Tesla said, "Be alone, that is the secret of invention; be alone, that is when idea's are born".

QuoteWhat language was this statement made in? If it was his native Serbian (or Croatian?), I think the word "alone" may be mistranslated. Certainly, being alone is useful but he may be driving at being at a lower level of consciousness. Those who remember Transcendentsal Meditation (the Beatles etc in the late 60s) will know what I am driving at.

The moment I read the quote I understood what it meant as a fellow engineer/inventor. All the greatest discoveries and inventions were made by loners and individuals not groups or corporations. To "be alone" takes the idea further relating to casting off others false beliefs and biases to see the truth of a matter for ourselves. To "be alone, that is when idea's are born" relates to when truly unique idea's are born within us outside the context of popularity or the mob mentality we see today.

As they say, insanity is doing and thinking the same as everyone else and expecting a different result.

In fact, invention relates solely to new and unique ideas. Not the same old crap most peddle, not what is most popular or accepted by others but truly new and unique. Most are so immersed in society and others beliefs they cannot even wrap there mind around the concept of alone, individuality or truly independent thought.

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2022.01.20, 19:06:56
Seems the real challenge is the transition from experimenting alone

to teaching /sharing of new discoveries ( heretofore unknown or unshared FE discoveries )
not sure how many chances we have to get this right ?
While I may not have this completely correct, in my minds eye I see Tesla as a man who tried to help this world
and humanity !

Respectfully
Chet K
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.01.21, 22:09:31
Chet
We should learn from history...
In fact there were countless credible inventors who demonstrated working technology in the past. Some were shot and there lab burned to the ground, others were killed or they simply disappeared. Many reported continually being followed or spied on and investor/partners stealing there work. I know many inventors who were duped, followed and spied on first hand. As we know not one technology has gone mainstream to date. I think this is part of the reason why most real researchers and inventors left the forums a long time ago.

With the U.S and other countries in chaos, pollution, dwindling resources and the doomsday clock at 100 seconds to midnight the last few years it doesn't look good. However pretty much all the smart people like Viktor Schauberger, Moray and Tesla told us this was coming decades ago. Nobody listened so now it's time to pay the piper... it is what it is.

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.01.21, 23:38:43
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2022.01.21, 22:09:31
Chet
We should learn from history...
In fact there were countless credible inventors who demonstrated working technology in the past. Some were shot and there lab burned to the ground, others were killed or they simply disappeared. Many reported continually being followed or spied on and investor/partners stealing there work. I know many inventors who were duped, followed and spied on first hand.

I agree this used to be true but I'm not convinced that this is still the case. The electric car has done massive damage to oil interests. Why was Nissan allowed to "blow the doors off" with their Leaf?

Our problem is that not all but so many of us simply aren't good enough.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.01.22, 08:05:08
Paul
It's not about being good enough in any sense of the word.

I have many faults, probably more than most here but that's not the point. I understand how all this FE stuff works and it's not that difficult to understand. What I cannot understand is why paul?, why mankind always seems to want to weaponize technology because of there infantile need to dominate others often due to false beliefs. That's not on me and logically I would be better off to use said technology to protect myself from them and there false beliefs to protect myself. Mankind seems self-destructive and determined to destroy themselves but I am not thus any technology I create should serve me first for my own protection.

Would you create a technology knowing those you would give it to could use it against you?, that's beyond absurd and self-destructive. It's like giving a barbarian a gun, egging them on and feigning incredulity when then drop a round in your chest. It's just stupid by any measure...

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2022.01.22, 09:15:32
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2022.01.21, 22:09:31
Chet
We should learn from history...
In fact there were countless credible inventors who demonstrated working technology in the past. Some were shot and there lab burned to the ground, others were killed or they simply disappeared. Many reported continually being followed or spied on and investor/partners stealing there work. I know many inventors who were duped, followed and spied on first hand. As we know not one technology has gone mainstream to date. I think this is part of the reason why most real researchers and inventors left the forums a long time ago.

With the U.S and other countries in chaos, pollution, dwindling resources and the doomsday clock at 100 seconds to midnight the last few years it doesn't look good. However pretty much all the smart people like Viktor Schauberger, Moray and Tesla told us this was coming decades ago. Nobody listened so now it's time to pay the piper... it is what it is.

Regards
AC

Some technology is getting out.  The car battery pulse desulfater started off on one of these forums.  And someone patented a laser spark I described at a couple of groups.  As situations change, what we start using will become ubiquitous.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: AlienGrey on 2022.01.22, 10:14:06
Quote from: Paul-R on 2022.01.21, 23:38:43
I agree this used to be true but I'm not convinced that this is still the case. The electric car has done massive damage to oil interests. Why was Nissan allowed to "blow the doors off" with their Leaf?

Our problem is that not all but so many of us simply aren't good enough.
Ha ha ha, so what you going to do when your drowning in 30 meters of sea water ?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.01.22, 10:58:18
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2022.01.22, 10:14:06
Ha ha ha, so what you going to do when your drowning in 30 meters of sea water ?

Instead of asking a rather peculiar question, why not answer mine?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.01.22, 11:05:57
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2022.01.22, 08:05:08
Paul
It's not about being good enough in any sense of the word.

I have many faults, probably more than most here but that's not the point. I understand how all this FE stuff works and it's not that difficult to understand. What I cannot understand is why paul?, why mankind always seems to want to weaponize technology because of there infantile need to dominate others often due to false beliefs. That's not on me and logically I would be better off to use said technology to protect myself from them and there false beliefs to protect myself. Mankind seems self-destructive and determined to destroy themselves but I am not thus any technology I create should serve me first for my own protection.

Would you create a technology knowing those you would give it to could use it against you?, that's beyond absurd and self-destructive. It's like giving a barbarian a gun, egging them on and feigning incredulity when then drop a round in your chest. It's just stupid by any measure...

Regards
AC

I completely agree.

It is just that I don't think we should be blaming shadowy forces unless we can be certain that they are still active.... which brings me back to my question. Why didn't these agencies wipe out Nissan's board of management?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.01.23, 16:02:02
Paul
Why didn't they stop EVs like the leaf?.

It's not a threat and I looked at many EV's which will be my next vehicle. EV's are more expensive, most have a limited range and charge stations are still an issue. The technology is disruptive however at present its a small market in North America. Norway is ahead of everyone and 60% of vehicles are EVs moving towards 80% by 2025. There wind and hydro has enough capacity to power the entire country.

There is also the fact that most in the fossil fuel industry realize it's days are numbered. Making a profit is one thing, destroying the environment and wiping out our children's future is quite another. The bottom line is only primitive people believe burning stuff is the only way to produce energy. The least intelligent most primitive people burn stuff because there not smart enough to figure out a better way of doing things. I mean even a fool with no education can burn stuff. Now try to live without burning anything, that requires real knowledge and intelligence...

Regards
AC

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2022.02.24, 17:43:50
Well, the psychopath Putin has finally done it, I hope there are not any pro-Russians here. Hitler II, self-proclaimed dictator hell-bent on making world history in his name. I feel very sorry for the Ukrainians.

I really don't think he is going to stop here, may take a year or more, but once he has installed his missiles on the Rumanian and Polish borders, look out for Europe. He has already obtained China on his side for all the supplies he needs. Over the last 10yrs he along with China have been setting up their own monetary system which has been used for selling oil and gas.

A very sad day in the world

Mike
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Vasik041 on 2022.02.24, 19:14:39
Quote from: Centraflow on 2022.02.24, 17:43:50
Well, the psychopath Putin has finally done it, I hope there are not any pro-Russians here. Hitler II, self-proclaimed dictator hell-bent on making world history in his name. I feel very sorry for the Ukrainians.

I really don't think he is going to stop here, may take a year or more, but once he has installed his missiles on the Rumanian and Polish borders, look out for Europe. He has already obtained China on his side for all the supplies he needs. Over the last 10yrs he along with China have been setting up their own monetary system which has been used for selling oil and gas.

A very sad day in the world

Mike

You are very naive if you think that Putin himself decide something.
He takes orders from same place as most other clowns (politicians).
Everyone want the war except ordinary people.
War will be over when people refuse to take orders from the clowns :)

-Vasik

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2022.02.24, 19:35:42
Quote from: Vasik041 on 2022.02.24, 19:14:39
You are very naive if you think that Putin himself decide something.
He takes orders from same place as most other clowns (politicians).
Everyone want the war except ordinary people.
War will be over when people refuse to take orders from the clowns :)

-Vasik

I think you are the one naive, Putin has made himself none removable, he is president for life, he changed the law a year ago. He has now become a dictator and anyone, in the government that would go against him would disappear, he has been doing this for years, he kills people with the flick of his fingers Most of the Russian people are against him, but also afraid of him.

Sad World

Mike
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.02.24, 21:59:25
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2022.01.23, 16:02:02
Paul
Why didn't they stop EVs like the leaf?.

It's not a threat and I looked at many EV's which will be my next vehicle. EV's are more expensive, most have a limited range and charge stations are still an issue. The technology is disruptive however at present...


I don't really agree with you on this one, AC. Right now, with a small proportion of cars being electric, as per your notes above, the effect is so serious that some governments are being forced to revise how they make money out of motorists. Road pricing is coming. Even oil companies are having to diversify. In my view, why would the forces that be put up with the nuisance if they could have avoided it by wiping out a few senior execs at Nissan? They didn't because they couldn't.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: PhysicsProf on 2022.02.26, 14:34:15
JR Nyquist's latest.  I don't know of many analysts who know Russia's leadership better than Nyquist.

J.R. Nyquist Blog - https://jrnyquist.blog/
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2022.02.26, 16:35:03
Quote from: PhysicsProf on 2022.02.26, 14:34:15
JR Nyquist's latest.  I don't know of many analysts who know Russia's leadership better than Nyquist.

J.R. Nyquist Blog - https://jrnyquist.blog/

Yes, steven I can go along with a lot of that, not all, but a lot.

The World is about to go into a very dark era, one of evil, can we stop it? I'm not one to put my head in the sand, but I don't think we can. We are looking now at Photos of the future, what probably took place on Mars, "back to the future!!!!!!".

Regards

Mike
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.02.27, 01:08:18
Paul
QuoteI don't really agree with you on this one, AC. Right now, with a small proportion of cars being electric, as per your notes above, the effect is so serious that some governments are being forced to revise how they make money out of motorists. Road pricing is coming. Even oil companies are having to diversify.

Here is the real problem 99% of people are unaware of. On my last power bill 70% of it was admin fee's, maintenance fee's and a small carbon tax. The actual power was very cheap compared to all the extra fee's. If even 20% of people went off grid the system would collapse because the maintenance fee's would become excessive ie. the $1000+ power bill. It's funny, all the producers and utilities talk like there our friends until we talk about opting out then they all lose it and want to penalize us... friends indeed.

In another example our cities are also grossly unsustainable. If the cities ever stop growing income plummets, taxes go ballistic and the whole thing falls apart. Basically almost all of our economy was based on the fantasy that we could continually keep growing. It's similar to our supply chains and if any link fails the whole thing goes down.

So what we call a privatized "free market system" is anything but free. Just try to opt out of anything and we can begin to see just how little freedom we really have...

Regards
AC

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: AlienGrey on 2022.02.28, 12:04:17
Change did you say ?Politicians are like nappies they need changing regular for the same reason !

That song from the '60s', 'The age of Aquarius' Happiness and understanding, So what went wrong?
didn't the song writer do there home work.

Sil
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2022.02.28, 23:21:41
Quote from: Paul-R on 2022.02.24, 21:59:25
I don't really agree with you on this one, AC. Right now, with a small proportion of cars being electric, as per your notes above, the effect is so serious that some governments are being forced to revise how they make money out of motorists. Road pricing is coming. Even oil companies are having to diversify. In my view, why would the forces that be put up with the nuisance if they could have avoided it by wiping out a few senior execs at Nissan? They didn't because they couldn't.
Have a family member who works at nissan plant. They're using a lot of the Leafs batteries for their solar installation to tick some sustainability boxes over here. I don't think they sell the car here though. No demand. Hybrids do better sales
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Frederik2k1 on 2022.03.01, 17:42:40
What is supposed to happen in the world before an invention enables energy independence from criminal and insane presidents?

Russia stands at the gates of Europe and destroys a state and the people experience enormous suffering. the gas prices in whole Europe rise explosively. The industry, highly dependent on process heat from gas, will experience a huge catastrophe and ordinary people will not be able to warm their houses.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.01, 21:43:39
Quote from: Frederik2k1 on 2022.03.01, 17:42:40
What is supposed to happen in the world before an invention enables energy independence from criminal and insane presidents?


A great deal of learning, of thinking, of investing and of experimenting.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2022.03.03, 12:23:08
This says it all

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2022.03.03, 21:36:23
Quote from: Centraflow on 2022.03.03, 12:23:08
This says it all
most people are unaware(I was) that the us backed a coup there in 2014 backing actual neo nazis. 1st casualty of war is truth. I do not know enough about the conflict to pick a side but my tv watching mates think they do, yet they don't know about the coup. Conditioning is amazing
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.03, 22:24:25
Quote from: JimBoot on 2022.03.03, 21:36:23
most people are unaware(I was) that the us backed a coup there in 2014 backing actual neo nazis.

Where is the evidence for this?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2022.03.03, 23:45:17
Quote from: JimBoot on 2022.03.03, 21:36:23
most people are unaware(I was) that the us backed a coup there in 2014 backing actual neo nazis. 1st casualty of war is truth. I do not know enough about the conflict to pick a side but my tv watching mates think they do, yet they don't know about the coup. Conditioning is amazing

That IS totally false, you need to look at the history of Ukraine before making a statement like that, I have some Ukrainian friends who can tell you the real story, look up how Ukraine became an independent democratic country from Russia.

Putin is a dictator who has gone totally insane, he wants to take back all the independent countries that were once part of the Soviet Union, which does not exist anymore, read up on your Russian history as well. Ukraine has been wanting to join the European Union, which automatically would make Ukraine part of the Atlantic alliance, NATO.

There are many false people writing and talking a lot of false rubbish, it's a very sad world we live in atm.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2022.03.04, 22:41:40
These socialists from 2014 disagree with you https://www.wsws.org/en/topics/event/2014-coup-ukraine
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.05, 05:49:44
QuoteJR Nyquist's latest.  I don't know of many analysts who know Russia's leadership better than Nyquist.
J.R. Nyquist Blog - https://jrnyquist.blog/

I would touch on a few key points...
1)No military deploys that much fire power to intimidate and Russia had every intention of invading Ukraine and possibly Europe from the start.

2)The western threat is a common theme globally which translates to "they are afraid of the future".
Society and technology is changing at the speed of light and many countries completely dependent on fossil fuel
revenue understand there in big trouble. Russia quite literally has no tech sector to fall back on and once oil goes they
would only have farming, heavy industry and weapons. Western farming and heavy machinery will be fully autonomous within
a decade thus Russia would be reduced to an agrarian state dealing with global warming and drought.

3)At this point Russia has nothing to lose because there finished either way.
To be cornered with very few options is a very dangerous position to be in.

There is one common theme which applies universally to what were seeing globally...
The younger generation under 30 want to move forward to become a technologically advanced society.
The older generation over 50 want to move backwards to the way things were.
We cannot do both and something has to give...

Regards
AC








Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2022.03.05, 08:35:01
Quote from: JimBoot on 2022.03.04, 22:41:40
These socialists from 2014 disagree with you https://www.wsws.org/en/topics/event/2014-coup-ukraine

Come on Jim I thought better of you, this is a Russian backed web site set up to try and make Putin a socialist, which he is far from, he is a dictator, extream right. Hitler did the same, pronounced he was for the people, a socialist, how far from the truth can you get.

If you want to be a socialist, not extream left which is comunist, you do not dictate and accumulate billions in personal wealth like Putin along with his mafia friends.

Could write more but typing from my phone.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2022.03.05, 09:14:56
https://fortune.com/2022/03/02/vladimir-putin-net-worth-2022/

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2022.03.05, 10:53:24
Quote from: Centraflow on 2022.03.05, 08:35:01
Come on Jim I thought better of you, this is a Russian backed web site set up to try and make Putin a socialist, which he is far from, he is a dictator, extream right. Hitler did the same, pronounced he was for the people, a socialist, how far from the truth can you get.

If you want to be a socialist, not extream left which is comunist, you do not dictate and accumulate billions in personal wealth like Putin along with his mafia friends.

Could write more but typing from my phone.
you thought better of me? Sorry I can't support nazis. https://youtu.be/KfaAyiP8Wuc The leader of c14 in his own words.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: picowatt on 2022.03.05, 15:54:01
Quote from: JimBoot on 2022.03.05, 10:53:24
...Sorry I can't support nazis...

That's easy to say.  But consider this...

Your government has become corrupt financially and oppressive to its people, and then, your president ignores the will of the people and the vote of its parliament and decides all on his own to align with Russia instead of the EU (search Euromaidan and the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement).  You, mere citizens, not in control of the military or the police, decide to protest and ultimately revolt and throw that president out of office.  Just as you likely would in Australia, you would welcome the assistance of your fringe neo-nazi movement, because they have weapons and the desire to fight (see Azov Batallion, a group of around a thousand militants in a population of 40 million at the time).  As they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend...

With the help of this small group, you are successful in overthrowing your government and ousting the corrupt president.  Russia invades in the East, so you send that same group (Azov Battalion) to fight in the east.  And yes, there are all kinds of reported human rights violations due to this group as they slog it out with the Russian invaders, but again, a blind eye is given, they are doing your dirty work (war itself is a human rights violation).  And yes, the west supported these neo-nazis as well, as they were willing to fight.  But what would you do if Russia invaded a portion of your country, took Crimea and your offshore oil and gas?

So now, two democratically elected presidents later, the majority of the people still want to align with the EU, and are still trying to weed out the corruption that had become so common place.  You are, however, somewhat between a rock and hard place with regard to your neo-nazis.  You want to once again minimize their influence and make them the fringe element they once were, but hey, they fought for you, they feel they deserve more. 

So yes, there is a neo-nazi presence in Ukraine (as well as in many other countries, including the USA and Australia).  Today, they estimate that somewhere around 10-20% of the Ukraine military espouse to be neo-nazi, although that designation is more often associated with white nationalist extremists (this is an issue with the large military organizations of many countries).

The number of people in the military in Ukraine makes up less than 1% of their population, and 10-20% of that 1% espouse to be neo-nazi.  There are also neo-nazis that are not in the military, but all in all, they represent a very small portion of the population, and their views are not the views of the majority of that population.  To say you can't support Ukraine because you don't support nazis is a bit simplistic and condemns an entire country because of a fringe element that had become a necessary evil at one time.   

Supporting the majority of the people of Ukraine in their fight for independence and the elimination of corruption within their government, does not have to mean you support nazis...

PW
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: picowatt on 2022.03.05, 15:59:14
Deleted double post...
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2022.03.05, 17:38:27
Quote from: picowatt on 2022.03.05, 15:54:01
That's easy to say.  But consider this...

Your government has become corrupt financially and oppressive to its people, and then, your president ignores the will of the people and the vote of its parliament and decides all on his own to align with Russia instead of the EU (search Euromaidan and the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement).  You, mere citizens, not in control of the military or the police, decide to protest and ultimately revolt and throw that president out of office.  Just as you likely would in Australia, you would welcome the assistance of your fringe neo-nazi movement, because they have weapons and the desire to fight (see Azov Batallion, a group of around a thousand militants in a population of 40 million at the time).  As they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend...

With the help of this small group, you are successful in overthrowing your government and ousting the corrupt president.  Russia invades in the East, so you send that same group (Azov Battalion) to fight in the east.  And yes, there are all kinds of reported human rights violations due to this group as they slog it out with the Russian invaders, but again, a blind eye is given, they are doing your dirty work (war itself is a human rights violation).  And yes, the west supported these neo-nazis as well, as they were willing to fight.  But what would you do if Russia invaded a portion of your country, took Crimea and your offshore oil and gas?

So now, two democratically elected presidents later, the majority of the people still want to align with the EU, and are still trying to weed out the corruption that had become so common place.  You are, however, somewhat between a rock and hard place with regard to your neo-nazis.  You want to once again minimize their influence and make them the fringe element they once were, but hey, they fought for you, they feel they deserve more. 

So yes, there is a neo-nazi presence in Ukraine (as well as in many other countries, including the USA and Australia).  Today, they estimate that somewhere around 10-20% of the Ukraine military espouse to be neo-nazi, although that designation is more often associated with white nationalist extremists (this is an issue with the large military organizations of many countries).

The number of people in the military in Ukraine makes up less than 1% of their population, and 10-20% of that 1% espouse to be neo-nazi.  There are also neo-nazis that are not in the military, but all in all, they represent a very small portion of the population, and their views are not the views of the majority of that population.  To say you can't support Ukraine because you don't support nazis is a bit simplistic and condemns an entire country because of a fringe element that had become a necessary evil at one time.   

Supporting the majority of the people of Ukraine in their fight for independence and the elimination of corruption within their government, does not have to mean you support nazis...

PW

Very well explained PW.

Jim, I do not support Nazis either, I'm a center socialist, I suppose you could call it Liberal, I do not like extremists, that means either side of the spectrum.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2022.03.05, 21:31:02
"But consider this"?????? O.m.g. The ends justifies the means is the doctrine slaughtering maniacs.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: picowatt on 2022.03.05, 22:20:58
Quote from: JimBoot on 2022.03.05, 21:31:02
"But consider this"?????? O.m.g. The ends justifies the means is the doctrine slaughtering maniacs.

Jimboot,

Again, small group, amplified on news/social media by those that push an agenda.  All sides put their spin on the "facts".  As they say, the first casualty of war is truth, and we've heard variations of this story before in other conflicts.

However, I find it rather silly to be outraged by the "pigfat" and not the bullet itself.  If an AK round is ripping thru my body, I doubt I'll be worried about what lube was used on the bullet. 

In any event, if the Chechen Kadyrov would have stayed out of this conflict and within their own borders, and not bragged of their ruthless prowess in assisting Putin's conquest of Ukrainian cities, they would not be dealing with any of this.  But, if something as harmless as pigfat causes a few to think twice about their involvement and go home, so be it.  More lives saved...

If Chechen Muslims attacked your homeland, would all other weapons and methods of destruction be OK, but you would somehow draw the line at using pigfat on bullets because it scares the enemy due to their religious beliefs?   

War is hell...

PW

       
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.06, 01:18:02
Now it's Denazification?.

This justifies my theory that most people will accept almost anything no matter how ridiculous to support there narrative.

So Putin, the ruthless dictator, who rules with an iron fist and claimed to have no fear of the West is frightened by a few neo-nazi's next door?.
It sounds kind of fickle and weak in my opinion.

AC



Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.06, 10:00:25
I thought this was interesting...

https://interestingengineering.com/elon-musk-increase-oil-and-gas-output
Elon Musk calls for increasing oil and gas output

I agree with Musk and have come to understand much of mankind has proven they do not have the capacity to change.
It seems like every time we have a problem most go into denial, then claim it's not a problem then become outraged at any possible solutions.

It's even more problematic when people become so desperate and fearful there willing to overthrow there own government, start wars or even suggest using nuclear weapons. I think certain segments of society have made it pretty clear there willing to take everyone down with them if we try to force change and evolve too quickly.

As the saying goes..."You Cannot Reason People Out of Something They Were Not Reasoned Into"

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.06, 10:40:35
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2022.03.06, 01:18:02
Now it's Denazification?.

This justifies my theory that most people will accept almost anything no matter how ridiculous to support there narrative.

So Putin, the ruthless dictator, who rules with an iron fist and claimed to have no fear of the West...

There are suggestions that his puffy face might point to the use of steroids arising from cancer, parkinson's or similar. Is he trying to cement his legacy in a rush with less time to do it in than he imagined? That is something to be really alarmed about.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2022.03.06, 14:46:33
Quote from: Paul-R on 2022.03.06, 10:40:35
There are suggestions that his puffy face might point to the use of steroids arising from cancer, parkinson's or similar. Is he trying to cement his legacy in a rush with less time to do it in than he imagined? That is something to be really alarmed about.

Could be he wants to take the world with him.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.06, 15:27:23
Quote from: Centraflow on 2022.03.06, 14:46:33
Could be he wants to take the world with him.

I don't think this is far fetched. Russia needs a Klaus von Stauffenberg.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: AlienGrey on 2022.03.06, 16:25:20
Quote from: Paul-R on 2022.03.06, 15:27:23
I don't think this is far fetched. Russia needs a Klaus von Stauffenberg.

Re the ET and the reported effects of nuclear testing on dimension barriers, hence the ET presence concerns.

If ET can interfere with ICBM launch codes and neutralizing the things perhaps
it's time for them to take control away from the psychoses and there visions of grandeur!
Perhaps War lords should go the front lines instead of cowardly hiding away from the action they
have created in there secret bunkers.


Sil
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2022.03.06, 20:45:39
Quote from: picowatt on 2022.03.05, 22:20:58
Jimboot,

Again, small group, amplified on news/social media by those that push an agenda.  All sides put their spin on the "facts".  As they say, the first casualty of war is truth, and we've heard variations of this story before in other conflicts.

However, I find it rather silly to be outraged by the "pigfat" and not the bullet itself.  If an AK round is ripping thru my body, I doubt I'll be worried about what lube was used on the bullet. 

In any event, if the Chechen Kadyrov would have stayed out of this conflict and within their own borders, and not bragged of their ruthless prowess in assisting Putin's conquest of Ukrainian cities, they would not be dealing with any of this.  But, if something as harmless as pigfat causes a few to think twice about their involvement and go home, so be it.  More lives saved...

If Chechen Muslims attacked your homeland, would all other weapons and methods of destruction be OK, but you would somehow draw the line at using pigfat on bullets because it scares the enemy due to their religious beliefs?   

War is hell...

PW

     
im appalled at you and others  justifying nazism. You have become the thing you hate. Truly sickening. Ordinary people can do monstrous things as goebells showed. I'm not wasting any more time in this toxic thread good bye. Disgusting.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.06, 21:23:53
Quoteim appalled at you and others  justifying nazism. You have become the thing you hate. Truly sickening. Ordinary people can do monstrous things as goebells showed. I'm not wasting any more time in this toxic thread good bye. Disgusting.

It seems Jim has upped his game...

The logical fallacies by order--
1)Appeal to emotion
2)strawman
3)false cause
4)Ad hominem
5)special pleading
6)slippery slope
7)tu quoque

I have never seen this many logical fallacies in one statement before, well played, lol.

AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: picowatt on 2022.03.06, 23:21:47
Quote from: JimBoot on 2022.03.06, 20:45:39
im appalled at you and others  justifying nazism. You have become the thing you hate. Truly sickening. Ordinary people can do monstrous things as goebells showed. I'm not wasting any more time in this toxic thread good bye. Disgusting.

Jimboot,

Apparently you missed the points I was trying to make...

I am appalled at war in general.  People die, bodies are ripped apart.  War is truly horrible.

And yes, you are correct, in war, ordinary people can do monstrous things, that is the nature of all wars, regardless of sides, labels, and justifications.     

"Mankind", a very sad oxymoron...

PW 
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.07, 06:07:33
PW
QuoteI am appalled at war in general.  People die, bodies are ripped apart.  War is truly horrible.
And yes, you are correct, in war, ordinary people can do monstrous things, that is the nature of all wars, regardless of sides, labels, and justifications

I fail to see how one can claim to believe or be free then be so indifferent they would hate and carpet bomb women and children like were seeing in Ukraine. The rationale eludes me and any rational thought... can anyone explain this?.

AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ronee on 2022.03.09, 05:22:55
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2022.03.07, 06:07:33
PW
I fail to see how one can claim to believe or be free then be so indifferent they would hate and carpet bomb women and children like were seeing in Ukraine. The rationale eludes me and any rational thought... can anyone explain this?.

AC

Where were you when Ukraine was bombing Donbas for eight years with the death toll estimate of 14,000?

QuoteViktor Yanukovych, who had been called to the White House right after his 2010 electoral win and was asked by Obama to help to push his country toward joining NATO (though all of the opinion polls that had been taken of the Ukrainian public showed that the vast majority of Ukrainians viewed NATO to be their enemy, no friend of Ukraine).

Yanukovych said no, and the Obama Administration began by no later than 2011 to organize their coup to take down and replace Yanukovych so as to get Ukraine into NATO in order for America to become able to place its missiles only a five-minute striking-distance away from Moscow, for a retaliation-prohibiting blitz nuclear first-strike attack.

During 2003-2009, only around 20% of Ukrainians wanted NATO membership, while around 55% opposed it.

In 2010, Gallup found that whereas 17% of Ukrainians considered NATO to mean "protection of your country," 40% said it's "a threat to your country."

New Video Evidence of America's Coup in Ukraine — and What it Means
Ukrainians predominantly saw NATO as an enemy, not a friend. But after Obama's February 2014 Ukrainian coup, "Ukraine's NATO membership would get 53.4% of the votes, one third of Ukrainians (33.6%) would oppose it."

The 2014 coup in Ukraine was about two things: getting Ukraine into NATO, and seizing Russia's biggest naval base, which ever since 1783 has been in Crimea, which (Crimea) the Soviet dictator had transferred to Ukraine in 1954 while still continuing Crimea as the Soviet Union's biggest naval base. Obama, already by no later than June 2013, was planning to grab that naval base and turn it into yet another U.S. naval base.

However, in order to get that coup-installed new regime to last as being a 'democracy', Obama needed to be sure that Crimea, which had voted 75% for Yanukovych, and that Donbass, which had voted more than 90% for Yanukovych, be ethnically cleansed of those especially favorable-toward-Russia voters.

So, promptly as soon as the Obama-installed government received the reins of power in Ukraine, Ukraine's top generals were replaced by rabidly anti-Russian ones, who planned this ethnic-cleansing of those 'terrorists', in what they called their "Anti-Terrorist Operation" or "ATO," in, especially, Donbass. (Donbass is the farthest-east part of Ukraine's "East" as shown in slide 26 here, and you can see there that ONLY Crimea was even more anti-U.S. than was Ukraine's "East."

Donbass was the most pro-Russian part of that "East." Those were therefore the two regions where Obama especially needed the ethnic cleansing, the "ATO.") But it also was done in Odessa, and in other Ukrainian cities that had voted heavily for Yanukovych. This would be the 'democratic' way to produce a permanently nazi-controlled Ukraine.

The Obama Administration was demanding that Ukraine quickly conquer Donbass; and, since the only air power over that region was Ukraine's Air Force, Ukraine relentlessly bombed Donbass. One of their bombers got shot down, but that was only a minor loss for the U.S.-installed regime. Overall, the bombings caused massive devastation in Donbass.

Nonetheless, the U.S. Government's hopes for a military conquest of Donbass were not fulfilled; and this got us to the current situation.

When, on 15 February 2022, the U.S. Government closed its Embassy in Kiev and relocated it to Lviv (which is the Ukrainian city that was the most ardently pro-Hitler during WW II), it scrubbed from its computers, and from the Web, its correspondences concerning the secret joint U.S.-Ukrainian bioweapons labs that have been built in Ukraine since the Obama coup. (Fortunately, at that link, one can find archived versions of those destroyed documents.) The U.S. Government likewise had established secret Pentagon bioweapons labs in Georgia.

The U.S. Government not only allows Ukraine to firebomb Donbass, but America's think tanks that have discussed those firebombings have said the Ukrainian Government needs to do more of it.


Ukraine's nazis also target school buses, so as to kill children, in parts of Ukraine that had voted heavily for Yanukovych.

Furthermore, in the more rightwing parts of Ukraine, nazis are invited into classrooms in order to spread anti-Russia hate and provide literature encouraging the students to join their movement.

This was the situation before Russia invaded Ukraine on 24 February 2022.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/new-video-evidence-of-americas-coup-in-ukraine-and-what-it-means/5430316?utm_campaign=magnet&utm_source=article_page&utm_medium=related_articles (https://www.globalresearch.ca/new-video-evidence-of-americas-coup-in-ukraine-and-what-it-means/5430316?utm_campaign=magnet&utm_source=article_page&utm_medium=related_articles)

Ron
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2022.03.09, 08:02:33
Quote from: ronee on 2022.03.09, 05:22:55
Where were you when Ukraine was bombing Donbas for eight years with the death toll estimate of 14,000?

https://www.globalresearch.ca/new-video-evidence-of-americas-coup-in-ukraine-and-what-it-means/5430316?utm_campaign=magnet&utm_source=article_page&utm_medium=related_articles (https://www.globalresearch.ca/new-video-evidence-of-americas-coup-in-ukraine-and-what-it-means/5430316?utm_campaign=magnet&utm_source=article_page&utm_medium=related_articles)

Ron

A Kremlin backed disinformation site with a a CA domain and run by an ex profesor.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.09, 11:05:47
Quote from: Centraflow on 2022.03.09, 08:02:33
A Kremlin backed disinformation site with a a CA domain and run by an ex profesor.

It is always good to look at the front page:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/

This includes in the frame on the LH side, an article saying that "By Using Ukraine to Fight Russia, the US Provoked Putin's War". Links to such a site not only condemns the page highlighted but also the person who links to it.

What amazes me is how stupid these contributors must imagine we are.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2022.03.09, 12:15:45
Quote from: Paul-R on 2022.03.09, 11:05:47
It is always good to look at the front page:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/

This includes in the frame on the LH side, an article saying that "By Using Ukraine to Fight Russia, the US Provoked Putin's War". Links to such a site not only condemns the page highlighted but also the person who links to it.

What amazes me is how stupid these contributors must imagine we are.

The Putin proper gander, his specialty the whole time in the Russian secret service, he is one of the most devious persons in the world, even against his own people.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2022.03.09, 13:33:31
Well
This ones for Grum (Topic OP

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bfGjIUeZR7g&list=PLPg3kYQBuLoC6m46Fkbd-XoYMtLhgISr9&index=1

I recently asked Grum for advice on making a boiler and machining/ casting for a phase change steam propulsion experiment ( actually condensate shockwave)

This fellow from Brazil is cool !





Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.09, 19:09:38
Paul
QuoteIt is always good to look at the front page:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/
This includes in the frame on the LH side, an article saying that "By Using Ukraine to Fight Russia, the US Provoked Putin's War".
Links to such a site not only condemns the page highlighted but also the person who links to it.
What amazes me is how stupid these contributors must imagine we are.

Agreed, all we need to know is that Ukraine wanted to be free of Russia's Communist dictatorship.

So this argument that the West was interfering in Ukraine and to blame for there independence is nonsensical.
I'm sure they were more than smart enough to figure out there own freedom was in there best interests.

As Ronee implied...
The far right and GOP are now pushing the narrative that Russia is a victim and communist dictatorships are a good thing.
This could be the lead up to them trying to overthrow the government by force again like the Jan 6 insurrection.

I'm not sure how this became acceptable, in the old days treason was a crime punishable by prison, now it's a new fad, lol.
Has the world lost it's mind?.

AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.09, 20:19:39
This should be a real concern to the free energy community...

No Communist/Authoritarian/Dictatorship would ever allow any free energy technology to ever go mainstream, period.

It would never be allowed because the goal is to control the population limiting all freedom and independence to serve the interests of the few.
This is why places like Russia and China make inventors disappear or send them and there family to the gulag.
Thus anyone promoting communism or dictatorships is obviously against free energy and our goals here.

We should also be clear that people on far right spectrum tend to believe clean, renewable or free energy is a hoax and should be banned. They promote the continued use of fossil fuels to sustain jobs or the status quo at the expense of the population and environment. If a far right authoritarian government took power we can be sure all free energy technology would be banned.

So supporting these groups or there narrative is not in the interests of the free energy community.

Regards
AC









Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ronee on 2022.03.10, 16:06:03
Quote from: Paul-R on 2022.03.09, 11:05:47
It is always good to look at the front page:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/

This includes in the frame on the LH side, an article saying that "By Using Ukraine to Fight Russia, the US Provoked Putin's War". Links to such a site not only condemns the page highlighted but also the person who links to it.

What amazes me is how stupid these contributors must imagine we are.

Not stupid, just ignorant.

Ron
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ronee on 2022.03.10, 16:38:26
Quote from: Centraflow on 2022.03.09, 12:15:45
The Putin proper gander, his specialty the whole time in the Russian secret service, he is one of the most devious persons in the world, even against his own people.

Far from it, he is one of the worlds true leaders.

Here are several sites were one can stay current with world affairs...

One of the best is:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/?context=home (https://www.globalresearch.ca/?context=home)

Another good one:
https://rense.com/ (https://rense.com/)

Even this one, select carefully:
https://www.veteranstoday.com/ (https://www.veteranstoday.com/)

And of course:
https://beforeitsnews.com/ (https://beforeitsnews.com/)

Cliff high posts some far out stuff.

If you were to become informed then it is easy to see why Free Energy has had such a rocky road, Discussing intelligently world affairs is thus not 'off topic' on a free energy site!

take care

Ron
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.10, 16:38:59
Quote from: ronee on 2022.03.10, 16:06:03
Not stupid, just ignorant.

Ron

What is interesting is that the anti-Vaccine pro-Trump brigade appear to be the same as the anti-Ukraine pro-Putin brigade.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2022.03.10, 17:48:29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgqhU4lkgo
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ronee on 2022.03.10, 20:49:34
Quote from: Paul-R on 2022.03.10, 16:38:59
What is interesting is that the anti-Vaccine pro-Trump brigade appear to be the same as the anti-Ukraine pro-Putin brigade.

For those who may have missed the big picture Nathaniel has given the game away...

QuoteNathaniel Rothschild Warns British Government the New World Order Is Dead if Putin Wins in Ukraine. Rothschild warns British Government they must not lose Ukraine

IF OUR MILITARY FAILS AGAINST PUTIN, OUR GLOBAL ORDER IS DEAD ON ITS FEET

Thus it is not hard to see that all the Klaus Schwab initiates are pulling out all the stops to keep their plan operational.

Ron
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.10, 22:09:18
Quote from: ronee on 2022.03.10, 20:49:34
For those who may have missed the big picture Nathaniel has given the game away...

Thus it is not hard to see that all the Klaus Schwab initiates are pulling out all the stops to keep their plan operational.

Ron

"Nathaniel Rothschild: IF OUR MILITARY FAILS AGAINST PUTIN, OUR GLOBAL ORDER IS DEAD ON ITS FEET"

Where does this come from?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.10, 22:55:41
Paul
QuoteWhat is interesting is that the anti-Vaccine pro-Trump brigade appear to be the same as the anti-Ukraine pro-Putin brigade.

Indeed, and like any cult nobody is allowed to go off script. What tRump/Fox news claims is the gospel and everyone must follow along.

It's kind of neat to watch tRump/Fox news say something then just like clockwork all the far right media sources lap it up. They say "Putin is smart to invade Ukraine" and like magic Putin is the victim and Ukraine nazi, liberals, cabal loving bla bla bla. Then it goes viral on social media, comment sections and forums like this.

The psychology is fascinating as well. It's the typical brainwashing by repetition/association, getting hooked on countless fake websites spewing the same propaganda. Each website linked to the others and each using others lies as the foundation for new lies. So these websites are real cash cows raking in millions of viewers hooked on all the drama like a soap opera.

However I will say this, by no means should anyone underestimate the far right or left extremists. In effect there life has become reality tv and they cannot tell the difference between what is real and imaginary. Like the Jan 6 insurrection they have no idea what there even doing and running on emotions. This makes them a very real danger to themselves and those around them.

Regards
AC

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: picowatt on 2022.03.11, 01:02:20
Quote from: ronee on 2022.03.09, 05:22:55
Where were you when Ukraine was bombing Donbas for eight years with the death toll estimate of 14,000?

Ron

Ron,

I dislike posting politically charged content on this forum, but your rather one sided rewrite of history conveniently leaves out a few facts.

The revolution was not about joining NATO, or even the EU.  Although there was the desire by some in Ukraine to join the EU (or even NATO), Ukraine was in bad shape economically with corruption having been a very real problem for many years.  The EU was already dealing with the economic mess in Italy and Greece, and had little interest in letting Ukraine join the EU.  The EU did agree to test the waters, so to speak, and offered to provide some loan guarantees, free trade, and visa free borders so that Ukranians could work in EU countries, but only pursuant to Ukraine working on cleaning up its corruption.  This was the "Ukraine-EU Association Agreement" that the Ukrainian parliament passed by a large majority.  Instead of ratifying that agreement, Yanukovych defied the paliament's vote and decided to side with Russia and take the $15 billion offered by Russia.  The people of Ukraine saw this as just more corruption as usual, rebelled, and removed Yanukovych.

Very soon after the revolution, Russia began building up troops along the eastern border of Ukraine claiming they were just military exercises.  At the same time, the Russian speaking people in the Donbas and southeast regions held protests against the newly installed Ukrainian government.  Putin saw this as an opportunity and sent in weapons and soldiers wearing no insignias, later to become known as "little green men",  to inflame those protests and turn them violent while he invaded Crimea.  Ukraine responded in kind and sent their military to the region to fight the little green men, which Putin then used as justification to launch artillery barrages from the Russian side of the border into Ukraine and openly invade those regions with tanks, artillery, and more soldiers.  So began the Donbas War.

Regarding Obama, he is often laughed at by rightwingers in the US for only sending blankets to aid the Ukranians in their struggle to retake Crimea and the eastern portion of their country.  Although likely not true, that is how the right wing sees the restraint given at the time.

So now its 2022 and once again, under the guise of being just military exercises, Putin places troops along Ukraine's borders with Russia and Belarus and then once again invades Ukraine and threatens to use nuclear weapons against any country that comes to their aid. 

Although I doubt any of the many countries involved have any moral high ground upon which to stand, the fact is, Russia has now invaded Ukraine twice in the past 8 years and is now threatening the entire world with nuclear war.

This is not a soccer game where fans cheer on their favorite team in hopes of a win.  Russia's invasion of Ukraine is a serious threat to everyone on the planet, complete with all the horrors of war, innocent people dying, and a humanitarian crisis of epic proportion.

That should, at the least, make everyone feel very sad...
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2022.03.11, 08:08:58
Very well explained PW, and I agree an energy site is not really for promoting wars.

At least this is a thread about our window on the world and not free energy.

On another note my wife's business email account has been hit with porn mails via Google drive from Russia, 100s a day which mainly go to a not desired folder and deleted, but occasionally one gets through to the main page and has to be manually removed.

Putin is the world's worst enemy, and especially for his own people, who one day, better sooner than later, put a bullet in his head.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.11, 10:39:08
Quote from: Centraflow on 2022.03.11, 08:08:58

Putin is the world's worst enemy, and especially for his own people, who one day, better sooner than later, put a bullet in his head.

It is amazing how much you get back from Twitter is you search by the term "Stauffenberg", including a wag who suggests that we now know why Putin has such a long table.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: PhysicsProf on 2022.03.11, 18:57:59
  Insights regarding the WEF and lockstep-leaders such as Trudeau and Macron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G3nWyoQ5CQ

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.11, 19:31:10
Mike
QuoteVery well explained PW, and I agree an energy site is not really for promoting wars.
At least this is a thread about our window on the world and not free energy.

I agree however everything is always interconnected through cause and effect...

If we do nothing to counter the false narratives it could continue to escalate and effect us in ways we never could have imagined. For example...
Fake news/misinformation>>>civil unrest>>>political division>>>overthrowing governments>>>dictatorships>>>war

So I have little interest in Left/Right politics other than the fact it could easily snowball out of control effecting everyone. As such we should not take any of this misinformation lightly and it has taken us to the point where nuclear war could be a possibility.

No offense to anyone but it almost seems as if many want to destroy mankind. They have bought into false narratives that have no good outcome and are almost suicidal. Damnedest thing I have ever seen and I'm not sure what to make of it.

Regards
AC


Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.11, 19:40:53
Physicsprof
QuoteInsights regarding the WEF and lockstep-leaders such as Trudeau and Macron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G3nWyoQ5CQ

A question...
So your supposedly a professor, a physicist, a rational and professional person like myself. I'm an Engineer.

I watched some of the video and the guy is a comic goof ball who talks like a six year old with zero credibility.

So as a supposed professor, would you present something like this to your peers as evidence or factual material?. I know my peers would be rolling on the floor laughing and I would probably get reprimanded or fired. So I'm going to assume this was a joke... ha ha.

AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: partzman on 2022.03.11, 21:24:50
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2022.03.11, 19:40:53
Physicsprof
A question...
So your supposedly a professor, a physicist, a rational and professional person like myself. I'm an Engineer.

I watched some of the video and the guy is a comic goof ball who talks like a six year old with zero credibility.

So as a supposed professor, would you present something like this to your peers as evidence or factual material?. I know my peers would be rolling on the floor laughing and I would probably get reprimanded or fired. So I'm going to assume this was a joke... ha ha.

AC

Let's see, Dr. Harari the top advisor to Klaus Schwab and the WEF stated in the above video and I quote-

"Humans are now hackable animals.  You know the whole idea that humans have you know, this they they have this soul or spirit and they have free will and nobody knows what's happening inside me, so whatever I choose whether in the election or whether in the supermarket, this is my free will, that's over!"

Excuse me, but I fail to see any kind of joke to this man's statements!

Regards,
Pm
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.11, 23:17:35
Quote from: partzman on 2022.03.11, 21:24:50
Let's see, Dr. Harari the top advisor to Klaus Schwab and the WEF stated in the above video and I quote-

"Humans are now hackable animals.  You know the whole idea that humans have you know, this they they have this soul or spirit and they have free will and nobody knows what's happening inside me, so whatever I choose whether in the election or whether in the supermarket, this is my free will, that's over!"

Excuse me, but I fail to see any kind of joke to this man's statements!

Regards,
Pm

The joke is that it is complete bollocks.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.11, 23:19:03
Partzman
QuoteLet's see, Dr. Harari the top advisor to Klaus Schwab and the WEF stated in the above video and I quote-

"Humans are now hackable animals.  You know the whole idea that humans have you know, this they they have this soul or spirit and they have free will and nobody knows what's happening inside me, so whatever I choose whether in the election or whether in the supermarket, this is my free will, that's over!"

Excuse me, but I fail to see any kind of joke to this man's statements!

It's debatable and depends on our perspective...what do you think you heard?.

What did you think he was referring too?. Did you watch the original video before it was edited as sound bites here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL9uk4hKyg4
Will the Future Be Human? - Yuval Noah Harari

Ah, context matters and Harari was referring to information technology and how it applies to the evolution of mankind. Not some nonsensical new world order to hack your brain.

Or this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhF7Skyx0F8
Questioning Our Human Future

Ah, again how some cultures like Russia, China, the far right and third world countries who have been left behind have no voice in the future. How we have started re-engineering the world yet most who cannot keep up have been left behind.

This should come as no surprise partzman, I have have had many FE devices working on my bench yet 99% of people have literally no idea it was even possible. That's life and either your in the loop working towards the future or your falling further and further behind. This is what Harari was getting at and there are literally countless teenagers today who are worth more than our entire family tree and will know more than we ever will.

What Harari was trying to explain so poorly is called the exponential growth of knowledge. In a nut shell, our children will not be twice as intelligent as us but hundreds of times more intelligent within their lifetime. This is true because our combined knowledge will grow that much faster in there lifetime than ours. I get it, it's a brain fart but that's what were dealing with whether we like it or not. Do I agree?, no I do not and were moving way too fast but we have no say in this matter...

Regards
AC





Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: picowatt on 2022.03.12, 00:52:31
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2022.03.11, 23:19:03

... I have have had many FE devices working on my bench...

AC

AC,

You have made many similar comments over the years.  Do you not think it is time to actually reveal or discuss some of these?

PW
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: partzman on 2022.03.12, 16:07:27
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2022.03.11, 23:19:03
Partzman
It's debatable and depends on our perspective...what do you think you heard?.

What did you think he was referring too?. Did you watch the original video before it was edited as sound bites here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL9uk4hKyg4
Will the Future Be Human? - Yuval Noah Harari

Ah, context matters and Harari was referring to information technology and how it applies to the evolution of mankind. Not some nonsensical new world order to hack your brain.

Or this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhF7Skyx0F8
Questioning Our Human Future

Ah, again how some cultures like Russia, China, the far right and third world countries who have been left behind have no voice in the future. How we have started re-engineering the world yet most who cannot keep up have been left behind.

This should come as no surprise partzman, I have have had many FE devices working on my bench yet 99% of people have literally no idea it was even possible. That's life and either your in the loop working towards the future or your falling further and further behind. This is what Harari was getting at and there are literally countless teenagers today who are worth more than our entire family tree and will know more than we ever will.

What Harari was trying to explain so poorly is called the exponential growth of knowledge. In a nut shell, our children will not be twice as intelligent as us but hundreds of times more intelligent within their lifetime. This is true because our combined knowledge will grow that much faster in there lifetime than ours. I get it, it's a brain fart but that's what were dealing with whether we like it or not. Do I agree?, no I do not and were moving way too fast but we have no say in this matter...

Regards
AC

I'm sorry AC but I could barely stomach to listen to this man! 

First, he is an evolutionist and I'm a creationist so no common ground at all.  Second, what I quoted from him from the video is not out of context but is exactly what the man believes and is promoting.  He truly does intend to be able in the future to "HACK" humans via computerized infotech and biotech.  He goes on to say that because we really don't "know" ourselves, we will greatly benefit from such technology and then uses himself as an example of not realizing he was gay until he was in his twenties.

I could go on about this man and his distorted ideas concerning mankind but will simply say that perhaps you should give another careful listen to what he is saying.

Oh and BTW, I agree with PW!

Regards,
Pm

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.12, 18:53:49
Partzman
QuoteI'm sorry AC but I could barely stomach to listen to this man!

First, he is an evolutionist and I'm a creationist so no common ground at all.  Second, what I quoted from him from the video is not out of context but is exactly what the man believes and is promoting.  He truly does intend to be able in the future to "HACK" humans via computerized infotech and biotech.  He goes on to say that because we really don't "know" ourselves, we will greatly benefit from such technology and then uses himself as an example of not realizing he was gay until he was in his twenties.

As a theist I would think you would understand the virtues of not judging as well as anyone. For when we judge it opens up the possibility of us being judged in the same way.

By your reasoning I could then say your primitive beliefs not based on logic, reason and facts are not compatible with mine therefore I could never share my knowledge of technology with you. I could never trust you in the same way you mistrust Harari.

As we can see it's a vicious circle and it's best not to go there even if everyone does. My fear is that this technology may only make matters worse given the present state of the world. There's a lot of fear, hate and resentment out there and I'm not sure what to make of it yet. I'm just saying, let's try to debate facts and concepts versus the other stuff...

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: picowatt on 2022.03.12, 20:26:12
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2022.03.12, 18:53:49
... My fear is that this technology may only make matters worse given the present state of the world. There's a lot of fear, hate and resentment out there and I'm not sure what to make of it yet. I'm just saying, let's try to debate facts and concepts versus the other stuff...

Regards
AC

AC,

By "other stuff" are you referring to the many overunity devices you have claimed to personally witness?  If so, like an episode of Star Trek, are you waiting for our civilization to achieve "warp capability" before you would feel the world is ready for these technologies?

A large majority would likely agree that global warming, energy related wars, poverty and starvation would be sufficient cause to release these technologies to the public...

PW
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: AlienGrey on 2022.03.13, 04:25:37
In order to go faster that light speed you would have to no longer 'physical'
because only physical things have to obey physical laws.

Any way regarding 'Star trek' isn't FE just 'impulse technology', I think so.

Have you ever seen any of these strange photographs of dying people who have
light appearing to emulate from there body when taken from an early type of digital
camera, doesn't that tell you everything is made of light ?

Sil
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.13, 12:01:47
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2022.03.12, 18:53:49
My fear is that this technology may only make matters worse given the present state of the world.


This applies to electricity in general, all fuels etc. Would you ban them?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Frederik2k1 on 2022.03.13, 12:50:56
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2022.03.12, 18:53:49
My fear is that this technology may only make matters worse given the present state of the world.

Regards
AC

I can only partially understand this position. Yes, there is hatred in the world and countries that are not technologically advanced and have financed their existence from fossil resources will now have to set a course with the end of the fossil age: Either they will have to upgrade technologically to be able to keep up with the world market and therefore change their current business model (best example Saudi Arabia which wants to become the biggest exporter of hydrogen for the world in 10 years) or they will lose the connection and fall back into a peasant state. This fear coupled with little intelligence / corruption and no sense of domestic politics will have to wage wars to preserve their existence.

Efforts are underway all over the world to build renewable energy. The end of the fossil fuel age is near and who does not go along now has lost. In my country (Germany) so far great efforts have been made with the expansion of wind and photovoltaics, but even this technology has an environmental impact that many citizens can not support (destruction of the landscape). We have days where 80% of the energy comes from renewables, on other days it is 40%, but these are of course not plannable.

If now is not the right time to introduce such a technology (FE), when will it be? The state of the planet will only get worse.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ronee on 2022.03.13, 16:08:36
Quote from: Centraflow on 2022.03.09, 12:15:45
The Putin proper gander, his specialty the whole time in the Russian secret service, he is one of the most devious persons in the world, even against his own people.

On the contrary, he is one of the worlds finest leaders with full interest in his country. Veterans Today  has a most interesting article.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/03/10/vt-asked-the-russians-about-what-was-going-on-and-they-responded-with-an-intel-drop/ (https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/03/10/vt-asked-the-russians-about-what-was-going-on-and-they-responded-with-an-intel-drop/)

Ron
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2022.03.13, 16:42:54
Quote from: ronee on 2022.03.13, 16:08:36
On the contrary, he is one of the worlds finest leaders with full interest in his country. Veterans Today  has a most interesting article.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/03/10/vt-asked-the-russians-about-what-was-going-on-and-they-responded-with-an-intel-drop/ (https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/03/10/vt-asked-the-russians-about-what-was-going-on-and-they-responded-with-an-intel-drop/)

Ron

More POO  tin misinformation, come on.

https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/275540695_10160101104243200_6669417509478875305_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=ZfAdB71POCEAX9LZZLU&_nc_ht=scontent-mad1-1.xx&oh=00_AT-x0U4dhNzClqdPFhT2xBSI-Nfmm2JwrtJC_fOI1kb6nw&oe=6232A146
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.13, 16:43:00
Frederik2k1
QuoteIf now is not the right time to introduce such a technology (FE), when will it be? The state of the planet will only get worse.

Much of mankind still lives in the mystical age where false beliefs dominate. As many older people have said, they believe what they do and no amount of facts could ever change there mind. Most also become hostile when there beliefs are challenged or confronted with the unknown. Now imagine a world where everyone believes there right about everything being proven wrong. We already know what happens from history and chaos ensues.

I believe this premise holds true...
"A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it." ― Max Planck

We seem to be stuck in a generational gap again with the new generation wanting to evolve and move forward while most of the older generation is still stuck in the past. In effect, the boomers, or 55 years and older would never allow any drastic change and were basically waiting for them to die off so we can move forward. We know this is true and see it everywhere, most older people want nothing to do with change of any kind while the young demand it. So at this point it's a waiting game...

A massive shift in technology is already taking place and by my estimates a major transition should occur in about 10 years.

Regards
AC


Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.13, 17:20:12
Ronee
QuoteOn the contrary, he is one of the worlds finest leaders with full interest in his country. Veterans Today  has a most interesting article.
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/03/10/vt-asked-the-russians-about-what-was-going-on-and-they-responded-with-an-intel-drop/

Interesting diatribe and it only goes to prove my point...

Russia is a dying state ruled by a bunch of backward thinking 70+ year old men.

They want to go back to the 1950's when they had some relevance because they have no future. The whole list is essentially an argument against evolution and moving forward. That's what all this is really about, a bunch of desperate old men trying to cling to the past in the little time they have left.

Consider that tRump, Biden, Putin and Xi Jinping will be dead or irrelevant within 10 years. Obviously someone much younger with new idea's will need to replace them. So progress is coming whether we like it or not... Progress waits for no man.

AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.13, 22:48:37
Quote from: ronee on 2022.03.13, 16:08:36
"Quote from: Centraflow on 2022-03-09, 12:15:45
    The Putin proper gander, his specialty the whole time in the Russian secret service, he is one of the most devious persons in the world, even against his own people".


On the contrary, he is one of the worlds finest leaders with full interest in his country. Veterans Today  has a most interesting article.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/03/10/vt-asked-the-russians-about-what-was-going-on-and-they-responded-with-an-intel-drop/ (https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/03/10/vt-asked-the-russians-about-what-was-going-on-and-they-responded-with-an-intel-drop/)

Ron

If you believe that lot, then you'll believe that there is a B-17 bomber on the moon because the Sunday Sport showed a picture on its front page.

You Russian apologists sure know how to see life with rose tinted spectacles. But of course, if you didn't, you'd get 15 years for anything you say, wouldn't you?

Putin is cream crackered. He failed with his grand march southwards towards Kyiv - partly because many vehicles were badly maintained and broke down - tires failed - engines ran out of fuel - several very high ranking generals got shot. Why were they even there? Because it was such a mess that someone had to sort it out.

Now he will have to explain the body bags coming back.

You and your associates will be thinking that, in the final analysis, the only person who will stand in court for war crimes will be Putin. Learn from WW11. There must have been 800 to 1000 who got tried. And you will be amused to note that Lord Haw Haw was one of the first to swing.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ronee on 2022.03.14, 15:09:16
Quote from: Paul-R on 2022.03.13, 22:48:37

You Russian apologists sure know how to see life with rose tinted spectacles.


Here is an article that lays out the truth.

https://www.eurocanadians.ca/2022/03/the-american-universalist-war-against-eastern-slavic-and-civilization.html (https://www.eurocanadians.ca/2022/03/the-american-universalist-war-against-eastern-slavic-and-civilization.html)

Ron
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.14, 15:31:54
Quote from: ronee on 2022.03.14, 15:09:16
Here is an article that lays out the truth.

https://www.eurocanadians.ca/2022/03/the-american-universalist-war-against-eastern-slavic-and-civilization.html (https://www.eurocanadians.ca/2022/03/the-american-universalist-war-against-eastern-slavic-and-civilization.html)

Ron

Going to the root reveals the nature of the site:

https://www.eurocanadians.ca/

"Why I am an unpaid shill for the Russian Federation"
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ronee on 2022.03.14, 15:38:54
Quote from: Paul-R on 2022.03.14, 15:31:54
Going to the root reveals the nature of the site:

https://www.eurocanadians.ca/

"Why I am an unpaid shill for the Russian Federeation"

Ah, but if one reads the article that I posted the truth becomes evident.

Ron
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.14, 16:17:01
Quote from: ronee on 2022.03.14, 15:38:54
Ah, but if one reads the article that I posted the truth becomes evident.

Ron

What becomes evident is racism.

"The American Universalist War Against Eastern Slavic Civilization" and lower down we have "Asking why Americans/Jews chose Ukraine as the ground from which to spread NATO multiracialism and gender fluidity into Russia may offer some insights".
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ronee on 2022.03.14, 22:14:17
Quote from: Paul-R on 2022.03.14, 16:17:01
What becomes evident is racism.

"The American Universalist War Against Eastern Slavic Civilization" and lower down we have "Asking why Americans/Jews chose Ukraine as the ground from which to spread NATO multiracialism and gender fluidity into Russia may offer some insights".

Paul, don't feel you have you answer my posts, they are not intended for you.

My posts are intended for intelligent, thinking, caring people. People who are awake or on the verge of becoming awake. People who are not afraid of the truth, actually people who are looking for the truth on how this world operates.

Your continual negativity and harassment just puts you at the school yard bully level.

Ron
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.14, 23:18:56
Quote from: ronee on 2022.03.14, 22:14:17
Paul, don't feel you have you answer my posts, they are not intended for you.

My posts are intended for intelligent, thinking, caring people. People who are awake or on the verge of becoming awake. People who are not afraid of the truth, actually people who are looking for the truth on how this world operates.

Your continual negativity and harassment just puts you at the school yard bully level.

Ron

Maybe you could deal with the issue?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ronee on 2022.03.14, 23:22:30
Hi guys,

Benjamin Fulford posts some good stuff on occasion, although much needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

The following seem to be right on the money...

QuoteNow let us look at the final phases of the still ongoing WWIII. Here the Russian military operation in Ukraine has flushed these Satanic criminals out of the closet and into the full view of humanity. On December 2021 Russia initiated a UN resolution condemning Nazism, racism etc. and 130 nations supported it while only two, the US and Ukraine, opposed it. And yet now magically, the Khazarian mafia wants us to believe that 141 nations voted at the UN to condemn the Russian move to deal with these Nazis.

QuoteThe real situation can be seen by looking at the lists of nations that support sanctions against Russia versus those who do not. The Middle East, India, most of Asia, South America, Africa etc, are not supporting the isolation of Russia. Basically, if you take the world population to be 8 billion, you see 7 billion supporting Russia and one billion still going along with the KM.

QuoteThat is because the Chinese foreign ministry and the Russian foreign ministry have sent proof to the military and intelligence agencies of the planet that the KM and their so-called Biden regime in the US have set up 336 biological weapons laboratories around the world and have been releasing deadly pathogens in an attempt to murder most of humanity. This is not a so-called "conspiracy" blog we are talking about, it is the government of China speaking in public and on the record.

https://benjaminfulford.net/ (https://benjaminfulford.net/)

Ron
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.15, 00:12:46
Quote from: ronee on 2022.03.14, 23:22:30
Hi guys,

Benjamin Fulford posts some good stuff on occasion, although much needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

The following seem to be right on the money...

https://benjaminfulford.net/ (https://benjaminfulford.net/)

Ron

I don't think ronee merits attention.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.15, 00:30:16
Paul
Maybe if we just ignore Ronee he will stop spam posting all this toxic far right bs.

Looking through Ronee's history 99% of his posts are off topic and have literally nothing to do with free energy. So it's pretty obvious why he's here.

AC

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.15, 00:53:10
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2022.03.15, 00:30:16
Paul
Maybe if we just ignore Ronee he will stop spam posting all this toxic far right bs.

Looking through Ronee's history 99% of his posts are off topic and have literally nothing to do with free energy. So it's pretty obvious why he's here.

AC

What I can't understand is why he, and others, bother with this site. It can't have that much unique traffic coming in. I wouldn't have thought it was worth the time spent. BTW, what is happening with your Adams project?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2022.03.15, 07:14:19
Ron is one of the more dedicated open source builders
At least 15 years that I am aware of

Tens of thousands of hours spent (and counting ..NEVER idle in this quest)
He always helps when called

A doer extraordinaire,
EXTREMELY talented machinist and fabricator of all manner of devices , one of the most selfless men I know!

Respectfully
Chet K
PS
There are plenty others in the open source community,"Globally "

simply Amazing!!




Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.15, 16:35:36
Chet
QuoteRon is one of the more dedicated open source builders
At least 15 years that I am aware of

While this may be true it still does not explain why in the last 200 of Ron's posts only 4 related to free energy and 2 where simply to say he agreed with something.
That's 196 posts out of 200 peddling toxic misinformation and links to the same bs.

I have a theory on what could be happening in the forums...
The standard operating procedure of this far right movement is to corrupt and degrade from within. Such as doubt and distraction showing hundreds of non-working builds. Then they get to say, look at me I'm a real builder and you should follow me down the rabbit hole and waste years of your time. This based on the "appeal to purity" fallacy that only real builders know what there talking about. Even if none have ever shown or were even remotely close to building any working technology.

The fossil fuel industry excels at this fallacy having literally hundreds of supposed "green" organizations or funds with no interest in anything clean or green. They are designed to infiltrate those who oppose there interests and spread fear, doubt and confusion.

We also know that basically everyone on the far right spectrum holds a few core beliefs.
1)The return to an authoritarian church state.
2)A return to fossil fuels and to inhibit or outright ban clean/green/free energy and electric vehicles.
3)To abolish any freedom of choice they deem unworthy.
4)They are almost always anti-science, anti-facts.

All these beliefs are obviously contrary to our goal here and nobody on the far right would ever allow free energy to go mainstream. Do you understand?, all the core far right beliefs are not compatible with free energy. There beliefs literally go against everything free energy stands for.

Did it ever occur to anyone that countless people like Ron building so many things and then failing was the goal?. To pretend to build something and then show it cannot work to cast doubt and confusion. Where my message is to promote energy independence/freedom, that free energy is real and I have seen it in action many times and you should try to make an effort to understand it. Very much unlike the toxic bs Ron is posting...Facts matter.

AC







Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ronee on 2022.03.15, 19:35:17
Quote from: ronee on 2022.03.14, 23:22:30
Hi guys,

This is one of the best videos to offer a comprehensive look at the Ukraine event, especially if you are a Nazi supporter!

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2022/03/if-you-are-against-putin-you-are-a-nazi-supporter-mr-truth-bomb-production-must-see-video-3769232.html (https://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2022/03/if-you-are-against-putin-you-are-a-nazi-supporter-mr-truth-bomb-production-must-see-video-3769232.html)

Ron
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.15, 20:43:13
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2022.03.15, 16:35:36

Did it ever occur to anyone that countless people like Ron building so many things and then failing was the goal?. To pretend to build something and then show it cannot work to cast doubt and confusion.


This echoes what I have suspected for several years. People come on board with a pulse motor and expect that it is OU. Why should it be? I remember Patrick saying at a meeting that a device is unlikely to be OU unless one can point to that part of the cycle where the energy is "re-gauged". The Takahashi device on Bearden's site is a good example. I suspect the motive of some people.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: PhysicsProf on 2022.03.16, 15:16:19
AC boasted, " I have have had many FE devices working on my bench yet 99% of people have literally no idea it was even possible. "

No doubt!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ronee on 2022.03.16, 15:23:26


Hi Guys,

It disturbs me that so many people on this forum support the American killing machine, now in Ukraine.

Since 1945 the US has killed 20 to 30 million people in at least 37 countries world wide.Where is the outcry?
If I post in protest I am immediately trashed... unbelievable.

Here is an excerpt from the Rand report of 2019:

QuoteAccording to their analysts, Russia remains a powerful adversary for the United States in certain fundamental sectors. To handle this opposition, the USA and their allies will have to pursue a joint long-term strategy which exploits Russia's vulnerabilities. So Rand analyses the various means with which to unbalance Russia, indicating for each the probabilities of success, the benefits, the cost, and the risks for the USA.

Rand analysts estimate that Russia's greatest vulnerability is that of its economy, due to its heavy dependency on oil and gas exports. The income from these exports can be reduced by strengthening sanctions and increasing the energy exports of the United States. The goal is to oblige Europe to diminish its importation of Russian natural gas, and replace it by liquefied natural gas transported by sea from other countries.

Another way of destabilising the Russian economy in the long run is to encourage the emigration of qualified personnel, particularly young Russians with a high level of education.

In the ideological and information sectors, it would be necessary to encourage internal contestation and at the same time, to undermine Russia's image on the exterior, by excluding it from international forums and boycotting the international sporting events that it organises.

In the geopolitical sector, arming Ukraine would enable the USA to exploit the central point of Russia's exterior vulnerability, but this would have to be carefully calculated in order to hold Russia under pressure without slipping into a major conflict, which it would win.

In the military sector, the USA could enjoy high benefits, with low costs and risks, by increasing the number of land-based troops from the NATO countries working in an anti-Russian function.

The USA can enjoy high probabilities of success and high benefits, with moderate risks, especially by investing mainly in strategic bombers and long-range attack missiles directed against Russia.

Full report at:

https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_briefs/RB10014.html (https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_briefs/RB10014.html)

Ron
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.16, 18:09:56
Paul
QuoteThis echoes what I have suspected for several years. People come on board with a pulse motor and expect that it is OU. Why should it be? I remember Patrick saying at a meeting that a device is unlikely to be OU unless one can point to that part of the cycle where the energy is "re-gauged". The Takahashi device on Bearden's site is a good example. I suspect the motive of some people.

My thinking revolves around science, facts and concepts.

So if a person claims they believe X then go on to say they also believe Y and Z which directly contradict X then we have problems.

AC


Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.16, 19:03:54
Ronee
QuoteIt disturbs me that so many people on this forum support the American killing machine, now in Ukraine.

Since 1945 the US has killed 20 to 30 million people in at least 37 countries world wide.Where is the outcry?
If I post in protest I am immediately trashed... unbelievable.

Well done, this is the new far right narrative making the transition from "nobody is to blame, all good people" to "every authority or government is to blame".

However if all authorities and governments are too blame and cannot be trusted then who can we put our faith in?.... hmm any idea's Ron?.

AC

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: PhysicsProf on 2022.03.16, 19:26:49
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2022.03.16, 19:03:54
Ronee
Well done, this is the new far right narrative making the transition from "nobody is to blame, all good people" to "every authority or government is to blame".

However if all authorities and governments are too blame and cannot be trusted then who can we put our faith in?.... hmm any idea's Ron?.

AC

God.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: F6FLT on 2022.03.16, 19:36:44
Quote from: ronee on 2022.03.16, 15:23:26

Hi Guys,

It disturbs me that so many people on this forum support the American killing machine, now in Ukraine.

Since 1945 the US has killed 20 to 30 million people in at least 37 countries world wide.Where is the outcry?
...

In Ukraine, it is the Stalinist faschist of the Kremlin who destroys a country, kills thousands of people and makes millions flee, not the USA.
What disturbs me are those who support him, usually from the far right or the far left, by lying, by relaying fake news and Russian propaganda, and moreover by distracting by accusing other countries.
It would be nice if this forum could remain free from the stupidity of political activists.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.16, 21:59:41
Quote from: ronee on 2022.03.16, 15:23:26

Hi Guys,

It disturbs me that so many people on this forum support the American killing machine, now in Ukraine...


I am mystified as to why you and your handlers target this site. You may have been told that it is more useful to win over intelligent people but it is because they are smart that they aren't going to be won over. You need to target right wing modern day brown shirts.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.17, 01:56:36
Physicsprof
QuoteRonee
Well done, this is the new far right narrative making the transition from "nobody is to blame, all good people" to "every authority or government is to blame".
However if all authorities and governments are too blame and cannot be trusted then who can we put our faith in?.... hmm any idea's Ron?.
AC

QuoteGod.

Good on you Physicsprof and at least you have the integrity to step forward and actually say what almost everyone already knows.

AC




Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ronee on 2022.03.17, 17:27:23
Quote from: F6FLT on 2022.03.16, 19:36:44
In Ukraine, it is the Stalinist faschist of the Kremlin who destroys a country, kills thousands of people and makes millions flee, not the USA.
What disturbs me are those who support him, usually from the far right or the far left, by lying, by relaying fake news and Russian propaganda, and moreover by distracting by accusing other countries.
It would be nice if this forum could remain free from the stupidity of political activists.

Being a free energy forum it is interesting to ask. "why don't we have free energy" ? The simple obvious answer is because our controllers don't want us to have free energy. Thus my posts have been directed to raising the awareness of the group as to what was taking place in the world and we will have free energy only if we can break free of the cabal.

The great reset sets out their goal but they have run into more opposition than they thought. Their headquarters was Ukraine but Putin has gone in and destroyed all their Bioweapons labs (13 to 30, pick a number) stopped the money laundering, stopped the child trafficking, preempted the  fascist planned strike on Donbas on the 15th, and ruined their dirty bomb false flag at Chernobyl.

Edgar Cacye  and others have all pointed out that Russia would be our savior and this seems to be happening.

That some people in the group would not read or understand my links was to be expected... I have done my part.

Take Care,

Ron




Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ronee on 2022.03.17, 18:52:23
Quote from: F6FLT on 2022.03.16, 19:36:44

It would be nice if this forum could remain free from the stupidity of political activists.

I might add that i welcome all those who want to label me and fight my input... it is a good sign, one that you are thinking.

Ron
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.17, 21:56:03
Quote from: ronee on 2022.03.17, 17:27:23
Being a free energy forum it is interesting to ask. "why don't we have free energy" ? The simple obvious answer is because our controllers don't want us to have free energy.

Crap. name one current FE project that works that has been suppressed.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.17, 21:58:09
Quote from: ronee on 2022.03.17, 18:52:23
I might add that i welcome all those who want to label me and fight my input...

Ron

I think most of us can't be bothered with you. We want to get an FE project working and don't need your distractions.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.17, 22:18:46
Quote from: ronee on 2022.03.17, 17:27:23

That some people in the group would not read or understand my links was to be expected... I have done my part.


Then, as Leo Amery MP said on May 7 1940 to Neville Chamberlain during a House of Commons debate : "You have sat too long for any good you have been doing lately. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go".
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ronee on 2022.03.18, 04:15:13

Another good one. This gentleman tells it like it is.

https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2022/03/a6WSmnEfsNFmUT8VNEqi_17_1e278fa47f8e4b11085e0a4d88514712_video_original.mp4 (https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2022/03/a6WSmnEfsNFmUT8VNEqi_17_1e278fa47f8e4b11085e0a4d88514712_video_original.mp4)

Ron
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.18, 17:00:06
Ronee
QuoteBeing a free energy forum it is interesting to ask. "why don't we have free energy" ? The simple obvious answer is because our controllers don't want us to have free energy.

I have seen many working free energy devices as have many people I know. Therefore the most obvious answer is your not intelligent enough to figure it out. I mean it's not like your imaginary cabal is in your living room or hiding under your bed stopping you so what's the problem?.

As well, your imaginary cabal isn't stopping us from disclosing this technology, people like you are. You get triggered by every little thing, act on emotions, living in some fantasy world devoid of reason or facts. You have all but proven you can't be trusted to act like a responsible adult. You need to grow up...

AC

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: forest on 2022.03.18, 18:14:54
Let's see : energy in capacitor is CV^2/2 , it's enough to quick charge capacitor to kV and then discharge with disruption into low resistance low inductance circuit to get strong magnetic field pulse. Looks to me like free energy
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ronee on 2022.03.19, 15:13:47
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2022.03.18, 17:00:06
Ronee
I have seen many working free energy devices as have many people I know. Therefore the most obvious answer is your not intelligent enough to figure it out. I mean it's not like your imaginary cabal is in your living room or hiding under your bed stopping you so what's the problem?.

As well, your imaginary cabal isn't stopping us from disclosing this technology, people like you are. You get triggered by every little thing, act on emotions, living in some fantasy world devoid of reason or facts. You have all but proven you can't be trusted to act like a responsible adult. You need to grow up...

AC

The amazing display of your ignorance is noted but then your ignorance and arrogance see to go hand in hand. Imagine calling your self 'all canadian' when you don't know your arse from your elbow, a misnomer of the highest order. You are a disgrace to the country. The one thing you have mastered is character assassination. It is a tie for first place between you and the other air head.

Ron

PS: Grum feel free to delete my OT posts and as long as you delete the two bully boys posts also I will be happy.
What set me off was AC's out right lie that Putin was "carpet bombing Ukraine citizens". There is a big difference between precision strikes against the drug labs and Nazi militia and what AC said. I was trying to inject an element of truth with my posts.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.03.19, 17:38:55
Ronee
QuoteThe amazing display of your ignorance is noted but then your ignorance and arrogance see to go hand in hand. Imagine calling your self 'all canadian' when you don't know your arse from your elbow, a misnomer of the highest order. You are a disgrace to the country. The one thing you have mastered is character assassination. It is a tie for first place between you and the other air head.

PS: Grum feel free to delete my OT posts and as long as you delete the two bully boys posts also I will be happy.
What set me off was AC's out right lie that Putin was "carpet bombing Ukraine citizens". There is a big difference between precision strikes against the drug labs and Nazi militia and what AC said. I was trying to inject an element of truth with my posts.

Well played, woke projection and cancel culture all in one post, your amazing.


I stand by what I said and the real world does not operate on false beliefs and wishful thinking it operates on science facts, reason and the laws of nature. So you can live in an imaginary world but don't think for a second that's going to get the job done.

Do you have anything to say about free energy?, that's why were all here...

AC



Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Paul-R on 2022.03.19, 21:56:19
Quote from: ronee on 2022.03.19, 15:13:47
There is a big difference between precision strikes against the ...

Grad rockets and iron bombs aren't capable of precision strikes.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world. (Natural Law)
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2022.07.02, 19:07:55
Clarence Thomas won his confirmation by elucidating Natural Law.  Opening a new dimension of Law for the public proved his worthiness.  That qualification was broken when he turned his back on Natural Law, saying a woman's reproductive Rights, if any, must instead derive from the Constitution.  The implicit promise was to uphold the Top Level Domain status  of Natural Law.  The first time a Natural Law case comes up, he shoots it down.

Lying under oath at Confirmation must not be tolerated
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2022.07.03, 16:51:32
Hi guys.

For those members with a more mechanical interest I have been busy doing what I used to do as a business back in the day. Having recently found a decent Iron foundry that's happy to do small batches of castings I decided to scale a couple of early pioneer stationary engines.

The pictures show various stages of pattern making and the videos of the two engines running for the first time.

The Little Otto is a scale model of N.A. Otto's patent Caloric engine of 1873. The full size engine was scraped in the 1930's No models currently exist.

The Robinson Oil engine ( circa 1895 ) is done in 1/3rd scale and running on Paraffin/Kerosene it uses a permanent lamp to both aid ignition and vaporisation. The full size engine is a sole survivor.

https://youtu.be/tTp7JS2FoXw

https://youtu.be/4MdSeVslvig

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2022.07.03, 17:27:38
Grum
Can't stop smiling after watching those videos!
Chitty chitty bang bang !
O0
Lots of work I am sure !

Thanks for sharing!!

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world. (Natural Law)
Post by: CITFTA on 2022.07.03, 19:03:39
Quote from: Jerry Volland on 2022.07.02, 19:07:55
Clarence Thomas won his confirmation by elucidating Natural Law.  Opening a new dimension of Law for the public proved his worthiness.  That qualification was broken when he turned his back on Natural Law, saying a woman's reproductive Rights, if any, must instead derive from the Constitution.  The implicit promise was to uphold the Top Level Domain status  of Natural Law.  The first time a Natural Law case comes up, he shoots it down.

Lying under oath at Confirmation must not be tolerated

What is natural about murdering your own child?

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2022.07.03, 19:10:19
Quote from: Grumage on 2022.07.03, 16:51:32
Hi guys.

For those members with a more mechanical interest I have been busy doing what I used to do as a business back in the day. Having recently found a decent Iron foundry that's happy to do small batches of castings I decided to scale a couple of early pioneer stationary engines.

The pictures show various stages of pattern making and the videos of the two engines running for the first time.

The Little Otto is a scale model of N.A. Otto's patent Caloric engine of 1873. The full size engine was scraped in the 1930's No models currently exist.

The Robinson Oil engine ( circa 1895 ) is done in 1/3rd scale and running on Paraffin/Kerosene it uses a permanent lamp to both aid ignition and vaporisation. The full size engine is a sole survivor.

https://youtu.be/tTp7JS2FoXw

https://youtu.be/4MdSeVslvig

Cheers Grum.

Amazingly beautiful workmanship.  The videos are a real treat to watch.  So much of our past knowledge is lost or being deliberately destroyed.  Thanks so much for sharing with us your skills.

Respectfully,
Carroll
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world. (Natural Law)
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2022.07.05, 16:50:12
Quote from: CITFTA on 2022.07.03, 19:03:39
What is natural about murdering your own child?

Hi Carroll.  If something hears, recognizes, and remembers your voice, then it is a child.  Before that, it was a developing embryo.  Under Natural Law, a mother's right to miscarry an embryo is inalienable and can't be vetoed by writing something down and saying THAT'S the law.  The First Law of Morality is Self Preservation.  And that includes avoidance.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world. (Natural Law)
Post by: CITFTA on 2022.07.05, 19:39:05
Quote from: Jerry Volland on 2022.07.05, 16:50:12
Hi Carroll.  If something hears, recognizes, and remembers your voice, then it is a child.  Before that, it was a developing embryo.  Under Natural Law, a mother's right to miscarry an embryo is inalienable and can't be vetoed by writing something down and saying THAT'S the law.  The First Law of Morality is Self Preservation.  And that includes avoidance.

Hi Jerry,

No matter how you try to rationalize it, the murder of an unborn child is still murder.  And it is NOT natural.  There is nothing natural about it.  I don't know where you got that First Law of Morality is Self Preservation because I know many people that would not agree with that.  Our First Law of Morality is to treat others as we want to be treated.  I am quite sure no normal person alive today wants to be killed.

Carroll

«'Before I form thee in the belly, I have known thee; and before thou comest forth from the womb I have separated thee, a prophet to nations I have made thee.'»

Jeremiah 1:5
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world. (Natural Law)
Post by: F6FLT on 2022.07.06, 09:02:10
Quote from: CITFTA on 2022.07.05, 19:39:05
...
No matter how you try to rationalize it, the murder of an unborn child is still murder.  And it is NOT natural.
[...]
Jeremiah 1:5

Please, spare us the stupidities of religious beliefs dating from a middle-age obscurantism.
An embryo is not yet a human being, so eliminating it is not murder.

When it is said that what is "NOT natural" should be avoided, this is also a stupid belief and a denial of the human condition, the artificial being the natural of man.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.07.06, 14:58:34
It's a little hypocritical that someone from the home of mass murder would feign caring about human life. It's even more of a joke when the bible thumpers champion fossil fuels knowing pollution kills more people than all other diseases combined. Sorry, you have zero credibility and have proven to be liars...

AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2022.07.06, 15:23:37
Carroll:

That First Law of Morality comes from martial arts philosophy.  Robert Trias, the world's highest ranked Caucasian, with three red belts, referred to karate as "First Law Science".

I'm not debating the abortion.  I'm venting because Clarence Thomas lied through his teeth to secure a position on the Supreme Court.  Now he's vetoed Inalienable Rights under Natural Law, which is where they derive.  Something has to change, or we'll lose all of our rights.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2022.07.06, 19:43:15
Quote from: Jerry Volland on 2022.07.06, 15:23:37
Carroll:

That First Law of Morality comes from martial arts philosophy.  Robert Trias, the world's highest ranked Caucasian, with three red belts, referred to karate as "First Law Science".

I'm not debating the abortion.  I'm venting because Clarence Thomas lied through his teeth to secure a position on the Supreme Court.  Now he's vetoed Inalienable Rights under Natural Law, which is where they derive.  Something has to change, or we'll lose all of our rights.

Here is a personal friend of mine:  https://www.antoinemartialarts.com/danny-antoine-s-bio

I know for a certainty that he would totally disagree with your ideas about abortion and martial arts.  Please read his whole bio at the end of the page.

Respectfully,
Carroll

PS: He has mentored several of my grandchildren.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: F6FLT on 2022.07.07, 07:05:42
Quotehttps://www.antoinemartialart...

"God used teaching the martial arts..."
"God sent my wife to alter my life's course..."
"God allows us to parent a parentless generation..."  C.C

Painful, these idiots who identify with their religion. These Christians are like those Muslims who can't string together a few words without placing a "God willing".
The cult tells them abortion is wrong, so they say abortion is wrong. The cult would give them poop on a stick and tell them it's chocolate, they would eat it, adding that it is divine.  ;D
They are not free and responsible men but blind followers of totalitarian sects.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2022.07.07, 21:36:32
Quote from: CITFTA on 2022.07.06, 19:43:15
Here is a personal friend of mine:  https://www.antoinemartialarts.com/danny-antoine-s-bio

I know for a certainty that he would totally disagree with your ideas about abortion and martial arts.  Please read his whole bio at the end of the page.

Respectfully,
Carroll

PS: He has mentored several of my grandchildren.

In return, you should read "Render Yourself Empty" by Robert A. Trias.  When I was with him, one thing Master Trias thought me is that I have ethics.

Where are the ethics in a fraudulent confirmation scheme?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.07.08, 00:20:34
A better question is how did conversation on the G word and beliefs even get started in a free energy forum?.

Indeed, many cannot seem to help or control themselves and seem determined to force there beliefs on others through sheer repetition. In fact it's 100% predictable spotting the persons trying to sell you something. It always starts with repetition and ends with money or compliance. In this respect a false belief and a free energy scam rely on the same intent and ulterior motives.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... it's probably a duck.

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.07.08, 00:20:58
repeated post...
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2022.07.08, 01:14:29
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2022.07.08, 00:20:58
repeated post...

A Scientology recruiter stopped by and showed me their chart.  He let me see the back side too.  He said I could focus on it as much as I want.  "I've been shocked more than 200 times". He said an electrical shock, unforutantly, rearranges the Engrams.  Once this happens, even one time, their programming is not effective. He left and I went on to get shocked some more times.

The concept of self can reasonably, on some level,  include one's individual family unit.  Good for the unit equals good for the self.  From this perspective, an entire community must achieve, maintain, and exert self control.  Even at a local level.  Imposing moral conjecture onto a different self is a form of tyranny.  Tyranny is not good for the self, and must be transcended.  This IS a New Age.  Now, shadow government' appointees are dismantling controls considered on the good side, even if not perfected. But, the New World Order is Democracy, which must be preserved.

___

Does anyone know the person who produced this post?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2022.07.09, 18:33:40
Here's a big shout out to Elon Musk and his
"MY Millennial just gave me some twins".
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2022.07.10, 03:07:45
I see a qualitative difference in the Millennials.  I think a small evolutionary step has occurred.
It might behove me to raise my part of the species by promulgating my genome through this generation.

PS:. The difference between Elon and myself is that he uses desire, while I use magnetism.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2022.07.10, 21:39:31
Quote from: Allcanadian on 2022.07.08, 00:20:34
A better question is how did conversation on the G word and beliefs even get started in a free energy forum?.

Indeed, many cannot seem to help or control themselves and seem determined to force there beliefs on others through sheer repetition. In fact it's 100% predictable spotting the persons trying to sell you something. It always starts with repetition and ends with money or compliance. In this respect a false belief and a free energy scam rely on the same intent and ulterior motives.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... it's probably a duck.

Regards
AC
I find your intolerance towards religious people disturbing.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2022.07.13, 02:52:16
I talked to someone earlier this morning, about finishing up her degree course and getting her professional certifications.  When asked when it would be finished, she reached right up into the air between us and pulled the air callender down.  After  swirling her finger a little, she jabbed a spot, and told me the month and year.  I thought that was pretty cute, so when I left, I turned away with a body snap, then walked out.  I'm tricky too.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2022.07.14, 13:04:15
Had our first drop bear visit today. It was a big one.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2022.07.14, 17:20:42
Quote from: JimBoot on 2022.07.14, 13:04:15
Had our first drop bear visit today. It was a big one.

Hey.  Don't have those out here on this part of the road to the Grand Canyon.  I did have a bob cat until the 'yotes got it.
I heard that a grisley attacked a four year old girl.  She put her hand down its throat and killed it.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2022.07.14, 19:48:26
I went to the casino late one night.  I asked him how to play on the dice table.  I did what he said, and won 21 times in a row, with my $2 bets.  They must have got me on video or something.  Now it's like "YOU stay out of this town".  At that time, I didn't understand that it's unethical to 'take' money from a casino.  I wonder if I'll ever live that down.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2022.07.16, 01:30:53
If you hear this at night you are in drop bear country. Scares the bejesus out of the tourists and city people. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ocIR6B-YtYE
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.07.18, 22:08:09
Strange day...

Just heard a tornado touched down not far from here. Few people dead, houses destroyed and a dog got impaled up in a tree. The wife said if it gets bad we should go to the basement. I had to correct her and say only a fool would try to hunker down in the basement. The correct move is to see it coming, jump in the truck and "get the hell out of Dodge". I mean how in the hell does a person not see a tornado coming?. I could watch my dog run away for two days here on the prairies...

Regards
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2022.07.18, 22:23:35
Nighttime is deadliest
Here they have alerts for phone to wake persons

My daughter had close call in NYC area Wednesday last week
Hit right over her house
Was like some angry monster went around twisting trees off stumps and weeding oaks
A microburst
No alert on phone ... too sudden

If you have ever seen the Devastation it leaves
It is otherworldly

Some reading here are in much higher risk areas !

We're under tornado watch tonight in North east USA

Be safe
It's a scary planet sometimes!

Underground is typical safe place ( storm shelters specifically designed

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2022.07.20, 21:15:42
Speaking of twisters - and I don't want to downplay or distract from the devestation and tradegy occurring else where - but I just saw something highly unusual.  Out here in NW Arizona we have twirleys.  Basically a dust devil which can spin in either direction.  One of them hit a friend's house and his new roof cost him  $23 thousand.  Sometimes they don't even have any dust.  They just look like transparent space time graphs moving along their way.  This time, there were two of them, spinning clockwise, one right behind the other.  I mean, they were really close together.  Then, the whole mass started rotating, clockwise, and I saw it was a group of four of them, each spinning, with the whole thing  rotating.  I can see how something like that could be engineered, but then a natural occurance like that might be unlikely.  So now I'm remembering the times I've wondered if some of those twisters are 'engineered'.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2022.07.29, 04:11:20
Keep going.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2022.07.29, 20:08:45
"When the ship lifts, all bills are paid." - Robert Heinlein
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Jerry Volland on 2022.07.30, 22:20:23
Shifting gears, someone needs to tell someone that subjective has nothing to do with actuality.

edit in the name Trump, with his "subjective" imaginary reality;  augment the term actuality with the word extant; the gallows was premeditated, and so was the chant.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2022.09.28, 10:46:26
Hi All.
A recent chance find on eBay ended up being mine, a Lowne patent atmospheric engine. Robert Mann Lowne got his first patent granted around 1859/60. This engine is definitely over 150 years old. Very crudely made from a few cast Iron parts but mainly Brass and Copper soft soldered together. The flywheel is 6" in diameter. I have spent a couple of weeks making the missing parts and bringing this little engine back to life.

The working principle is really quite simple. The heat from the Bunsen style flame is drawn into the cylinder via an open port and almost completely fills the volume. Just before the bottom of the stroke a flap is mechanically operated to close the cylinder and the heated air is rapidly cooled via the water jacket. The vacuum produced allows atmospheric pressure to act upon the piston externally and the power stroke is developed. Just before the piston reaches the top any unspent fluid is exhausted and the cycle repeats. They are known as flame gulpers today.

The power output is minimal but at a time before the advent of electric motors and the IC engine they were used to drive very small loads. The Lowne company also made a twin cylinder version too.

https://youtu.be/XlNV5MYvNfs

There's only a handful left that survive today and I feel really lucky to own one. The photos show mine as it arrived and a friend's twin cylinder from which I was able to make the missing parts from.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: F6FLT on 2022.09.28, 11:03:09
Great engine, Graham! The technical heritage is to be treasured.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: ronee on 2022.09.28, 15:38:06
Quote from: Grumage on 2022.09.28, 10:46:26
Hi All.
A recent chance find on eBay ended up being mine, a Lowne patent atmospheric engine. Robert Mann Lowne got his first patent granted around 1859/60. This engine is definitely over 150 years old. Very crudely made from a few cast Iron parts but mainly Brass and Copper soft soldered together. The flywheel is 6" in diameter. I have spent a couple of weeks making the missing parts
snip
https://youtu.be/XlNV5MYvNfs

Cheers Graham.

Great find Graham and nicely restored! Copied and pasted to my steam nephew, he will be delighted, as was I, to watch the video, well done!

Ron
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2022.09.29, 12:36:06
That was tremendous Grum! Excellent work.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2022.11.09, 21:12:58
My dog in a tree... according to Apple. This was after he ran across my lawn after scaling a couple of fences.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2022.11.09, 21:42:07
Very athletic "dog".  You should enter him in the Dog Olympics.  If you can catch him.   ;D ;)

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2022.11.09, 23:16:14
Quote from: CITFTA on 2022.11.09, 21:42:07
Very athletic "dog".  You should enter him in the Dog Olympics.  If you can catch him.   ;D ;)
He's a good boy.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2022.12.24, 12:28:42
Wishing all members, guests and friends a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Hakasays on 2022.12.24, 15:23:49
Wishing a comfy happy Xmas to everyone here as well :)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2022.12.24, 15:27:52
Best wishes to you and yours Grum ( and to all)
Had a wee frozen beastie join us this AM for some
Warming up ( found half frozen outside /flash freeze last night)

We call them chickadee's here !

A bit of warm tea and she was on her way !
The cat was grateful she finally left ( had been locked up during the tea party )

I hope this storm steers clear of you as it moves your way ...
Would not want to be out at sea in this one !

Chet
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2022.12.24, 17:42:39
It got a little sketchy here in Alberta -35 C, -50 C wind chill, 90 km/h winds and white out conditions. Was plowing big snow drifts for four hours last night and had to throw the chains on the tractor which is a rare occasion.

Merry Christmas everyone.
AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2022.12.24, 21:43:20
Have a great day everyone! We have a mild Christmas this with a top of 27c. It's been a cold wet year. Hope you have a sensational day with family and friends.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: poynt99 on 2022.12.25, 13:00:25
Merry Christmas guys
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: PhysicsProf on 2022.12.27, 11:14:50
And a happy New Year!

Very skeptical of this simple approach, but he is past 90 days already....  fwiw...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDTJFqwkXvI
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2022.12.27, 13:16:03
That is just the basic Tesla Switch circuit without the switches.  There is a very long thread about that on the Energetic Forum.  Matt Jones, David Bowling, John B. myself and many others spent several months working on that project.  Eventually the batteries do run down.  Especially if you try to pull any really useful power from them.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2022.12.27, 15:21:48
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nQUwHdSAhmw


This is a remarkable simulation of speed of light from a NASA scientist
Offers perspective to our world and visualizing distance at light speed to nearby celestial bodies .
(Dr James O'Donoghue)
Simulation really adds perspective on light speed !( like snail mail in universe perspective)

  I know years ago MIT photographer took pictures of light
At different frequencies...
This simulation above is wild , as are other contributions from the channel
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: PhysicsProf on 2022.12.29, 02:29:24
Quote from: CITFTA on 2022.12.27, 13:16:03
That is just the basic Tesla Switch circuit without the switches.  There is a very long thread about that on the Energetic Forum.  Matt Jones, David Bowling, John B. myself and many others spent several months working on that project.  Eventually the batteries do run down.  Especially if you try to pull any really useful power from them.

  Yes, I see. Thank you, Cifta.
And thank you Chet for that.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: CITFTA on 2022.12.29, 12:21:42
I  should have also added that because this circuit recycles the energy it also allows you to get several times the energy from the batteries than if you just connected the load to the batteries directly.  But because of resistance and heating losses the batteries do still run down eventually.  We never found a good way to use the recycled energy to also keep the batteries charged so they didn't run down.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: forest on 2022.12.29, 15:50:09
Did  someone replicated this Romero circuit ?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Hakasays on 2022.12.29, 18:21:19
Quote from: forest on 2022.12.29, 15:50:09
Did  someone replicated this Romero circuit ?

I've spent some time building iterations of this in the past.   As coils on the same or separate cores the result seemed pretty conventional.
I suspect if there is an OU mechanism it requires all three coils to be laid directly on-top of one-another so there is a dielectric potential+interaction between coils as well as magnetic.  Perhaps Centraflow's coil design but with this kind of driver? ???
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Hakasays on 2022.12.30, 14:20:45
Quote from: forest on 2022.12.29, 15:50:09
Did  someone replicated this Romero circuit ?
Structurally this seemed fairly similar.  Maybe it helps?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2023.07.16, 17:30:01
I was sent this video a couple of days ago from A King.

Perhaps one of the single most interesting developments for DIY energy harvesting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYUwBGQS5_E&t=6s

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Excelsior on 2023.07.16, 21:09:06
I have built a few L-S TENG units
PTFE and aluminum foil on a PVC background or similar (Gutter works well)
Surprising levels of voltage can be achieved! (I saw 2+v) Performance drops off with use for every config I have tried. (3-4/5ths)
Many cells should be constructed each with its low loss signal diode. (in parallel)

Someone should start a thread on TENG technology..
50w/sq.m is nothing to scoff at.
I'm sure other ways exist besides the precisely adjusted setup used by the original researchers.
It's all about surface area. 3D printer is undoubtedly the best way.

https://www.techbriefs.com/component/content/article/tb/stories/blog/36126 (https://www.techbriefs.com/component/content/article/tb/stories/blog/36126)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2023.08.26, 18:16:18
Hi Guys.

I shared this video with Chet earlier today and he's asked me to share here with the forum. I'm very pleased to present the first working model of the 1872 Patent Brayton Ready-Motor at 1/3rd scale. This project has been ongoing since 2004 but mainly sat on the shelf waiting for an Iron foundry with enough experience to cast the quite large components. The engine runs using the Brayton cycle where compressed air and fuel are mixed and combusted as the piston is at the bottom of its stroke. The upper half is compressing the next charge of air that's stored in the hollow vertical column. A high tension spark is used during the combustion process. At the time the Brayton engine was the most powerful of IC engines available.

https://youtu.be/6oKZSLgpDJI?feature=shared

To my knowledge this is the first small scale model to actually work using the Brayton cycle and my model is the only one in existence.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Itsu on 2023.08.26, 20:13:15

Looking great Graham, as usual  O0

A truly long running project it seems.

The delicate tools lying around accounts for the needed fine-tuning with the 4 pound hammer as final persuader close by  ;D

Itsu
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Classic on 2023.08.26, 21:42:39
Quote from: Grumage on 2023.08.26, 18:16:18
Hi Guys.

I shared this video with Chet earlier today and he's asked me to share here with the forum. I'm very pleased to present the first working model of the 1872 Patent Brayton Ready-Motor at 1/3rd scale. This project has been ongoing since 2004 but mainly sat on the shelf waiting for an Iron foundry with enough experience to cast the quite large components. The engine runs using the Brayton cycle where compressed air and fuel are mixed and combusted as the piston is at the bottom of its stroke. The upper half is compressing the next charge of air that's stored in the hollow vertical column. A high tension spark is used during the combustion process. At the time the Brayton engine was the most powerful of IC engines available.

https://youtu.be/6oKZSLgpDJI?feature=shared

To my knowledge this is the first small scale model to actually work using the Brayton cycle and my model is the only one in existence.

Cheers Graham.

How much gas you need for 1 hour work when slightly loaded ?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2023.08.27, 10:46:53
Quote from: Itsu on 2023.08.26, 20:13:15
Looking great Graham, as usual  O0

A truly long running project it seems.

The delicate tools lying around accounts for the needed fine-tuning with the 4 pound hammer as final persuader close by  ;D

Itsu

Hi Itsu.

Ah yes, the " judicial tap " instrument....  ;D You're quite right about its use in fine tuning. The eccentrics are fixed to the crankshaft by small grub screws. In order to adjust the valve timing the flywheel has to be pulled forward to allow access to the eccentric bosses. The flywheel is held firmly on the shaft by a taperd Gib head key. This needs some quite " persuasive " force to remove and replace.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2023.08.27, 10:55:58
Quote from: Classic on 2023.08.26, 21:42:39
How much gas you need for 1 hour work when slightly loaded ?

Hi Classic.

I don't really know about the engines fuel consumption it was built for the purpose of display and demonstration of the Brayton cycle. At the time G B Brayton had invented the most powerful of IC engines on the planet but it was superseded, very quickly by the now familiar Otto cycle.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: AlienGrey on 2023.09.01, 13:53:36
Graham / Grum
On you tube I don't know if you have noticed but there are a few vids on hydrophilic free energy water
pumps using very few components (none return valves (known as ) (double check valves) and
an air expansion chamber.

My point is couldn't you interface a device like above with one of your rotary motors ?
you might be able to have / make a winner.

Sil
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2023.09.02, 14:29:12
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.09.01, 13:53:36
Graham / Grum
On you tube I don't know if you have noticed but there are a few vids on hydrophilic free energy water
pumps using very few components (none return valves (known as ) (double check valves) and
an air expansion chamber.

My point is couldn't you interface a device like above with one of your rotary motors ?
you might be able to have / make a winner.

Sil

Dear Mr Grey.

I assume you were referring to the Hydraulic ram pump? Invented by the Montgolfier brothers. Definitely a free energy device in one respect however they used 19/20ths of drive water to move the remainder up the hill. I built several of these over the years that provided water from our stream up to a small water feature much higher up the bank. I proved that they can operate under water too!

I also recall reading about a pump from an American inventor that was using a form of resonance system that could hold the delivery column by creating nodes in it. A variable speed motor drove a crank that pushed a diaphragm in a chamber with a non return valve on the input side. The speed was varied until the correct resonance was found and the water moved with much reduced energy consumption than that of a conventional water pump.

I cannot remember where I found this article on the internet but now no reference can be found.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2023.09.02, 15:40:18
Grum
We have a friend from Holland who has remarkable ability to find things like this
( Dealing with water)
Will see if he can help?
Sounds really neat
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2023.09.17, 15:56:48
Here's a picture of the hydrofoil board I built this spring to test the monofoil (one wing) design. I also built/tested many two wing foils last year which use a larger main wing up front, fuselage and smaller tail stabilizer wing. The mono foil was surprisingly stable and lifted myself and the board out of the water around 2 mph and cruised around 10 mph behind the boat. We also tried a little wake surfing which was interesting.

The board, mast and foil use a shaped wood core covered in two layers of fiberglass then painted and waxed. This winter I plan on building a new canard based foil which has the main wing in the rear and a smaller stabilizer fin up front. I'm also working on a computer controlled/stabilized foil using a 3 axis gyro and waterproof linear servo actuators I built. In theory the foil control should come up to a predetermined height/depth Z then help dampen movement on the X, Y axis.

AC
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2023.10.14, 17:23:07
AC
I hope to learn more hands on with water foils
Thanks for sharing

Here a share from TinselKoala
He Was giving "moment to moment" in cloudy ( hit or miss ) conditions

Then —-He actually got to see this "ring of fire" in person ( first time in his life seeing it ( ring of fire) in person

A hole in Ol SoL

Wild !
Yes he took it with cell phone , not scope
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2023.12.22, 19:49:29
Just a quick note to wish all the members and guests at OUR a very merry Christmas or just happy holidays....

Aren't those Elves a ****** nuisance??  ;D

https://youtu.be/aApZogU2sow?feature=shared

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2023.12.22, 22:49:42
Quote from: Grumage on 2023.12.22, 19:49:29
Aren't those Elves a ****** nuisance??  ;D
https://youtu.be/aApZogU2sow?feature=shared
I expected the Elf to get on fire any time.

Merry Christmas
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2023.12.27, 23:12:29
Thank you all. Have a great one. I took my crew paintballing. Not paint on my face. Heaps of fun but still recovering 2 weeks later.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2024.07.06, 11:12:59
Hi Guys.
Not even a day after escaping from hospital I managed to get to the Anson engine museum for our second annual small power engine rally, hence my rather disheveled appearance.... An old friend of mine caught me off guard a little and made this short video for posterity. Hope you enjoy it.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=dtXOfzTHgI8&si=supJzOIueuU-8kis&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2upJzMCa0EKDN296FVOxFziYXBuCZXiOc8bcsgoCM2DJV6xHu5hpGzB_8_aem_DBHJM0NdU4CvcU1L6CkDQA

The engine behind me is a Crossley Diesel of 125 HP. The flywheel weighs in at 13 Tons.

The picture is of the Penultimate gas engine as mentioned.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2024.07.07, 05:59:23
Quote from: Grumage on 2024.07.06, 11:12:59
Hi Guys.
Not even a day after escaping from hospital I managed to get to the Anson engine museum for our second annual small power engine rally, hence my rather disheveled appearance.... An old friend of mine caught me off guard a little and made this short video for posterity. Hope you enjoy it.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=dtXOfzTHgI8&si=supJzOIueuU-8kis&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2upJzMCa0EKDN296FVOxFziYXBuCZXiOc8bcsgoCM2DJV6xHu5hpGzB_8_aem_DBHJM0NdU4CvcU1L6CkDQA

The engine behind me is a Crossley Diesel of 125 HP. The flywheel weighs in at 13 Tons.

The picture is of the Penultimate gas engine as mentioned.

Cheers Graham.
really enjoyed watching that and seeing you up and about grum. You didn't look too rough
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Itsu on 2024.07.07, 08:42:17

Ditto here Graham,  looking fine one day after your release  O0

They were surely jogging your mind there  :D

That's a monster machine in the background, hopefully you are not thinking of building that one on a 1 to 1 scale  :)

Itsu
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: gyula on 2024.07.07, 18:37:24
Hi Graham,

Nice to see you in that shape and fitness after what you went through.  Thanks for the video link.

Gyula
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Thaelin on 2024.07.07, 20:58:12
Great to see you up and at it again Graham!  Was back home a few weeks ago and had the pleasure to help start a F-M hit and miss. Quite a rig when you are standing next to it. Told him of you and your love for the old motor werks.
Be well.
thay
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2024.07.08, 13:54:04
Thank you all for your kind wishes, they are greatly appreciated.   O0

Sadly the curator was unable to start the big Crossley for me due to a blown gasket on the high pressure air start valve. Anyway, here's a short clip of 13 tons of Iron coming to life....

https://youtu.be/1HG1eMNuawc?feature=shared

Thay. I have restored 3 Fairbanks, Morse engines of my own over the years. They were one of the most prolific manufacturers in the USofA.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2024.07.08, 16:48:22
Welcome back Graham, do take it easy, you may think you can do things but later you may pay for it, if you know what I mean.

Not sure atm if I will be over to visit in the uk, as you know not far from you, but if I do I will let you know. With one thing and the other here I am very busy, 73, and still burning the midnight oil and keeping my head down as we say, regards to Jules.

Mike
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Aking.21 on 2024.08.06, 00:47:23
Graham seems to be back on video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxbC2WvwXA4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_U38qnyTC0

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2024.10.27, 08:41:23
Finally finished writing my book! I went a step further and created an audio version by cloning my voice using AI. Even my mum can't tell the difference. I also fine tuned a model on my noggin to create the cover image. WHat a world.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Itsu on 2024.10.27, 09:22:19

Congrats Jim, looking great.

I love that "beyond" color setting  :)         I needed to look up what "noggin" is, but the result on the cover's background says it all  O0

Itsu
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2024.10.27, 15:51:39
Well done Jim.... O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2024.10.27, 18:19:15
Very cool Jim 👍
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2024.10.29, 00:22:30
Quote from: JimBoot on 2024.10.27, 08:41:23
Finally finished writing my book! I went a step further and created an audio version by cloning my voice using AI. Even my mum can't tell the difference. I also fine tuned a model on my noggin to create the cover image. WHat a world.
Congratulations!
What voice cloning service did you use ?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2024.10.29, 00:38:10
Quote from: Aking.21 on 2024.08.06, 00:47:23
Graham seems to be back on video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxbC2WvwXA4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_U38qnyTC0

What is that ?!

(https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4525.0;attach=52618)

He's put a laundry clip and a stripped wire where I would've put an optointerrupter, MOSFET and a LOPT plus some other electronics-glue, ...which is not made out of a real glue !
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2024.10.29, 09:51:42
Quote from: verpies on 2024.10.29, 00:22:30
Congratulations!
What voice cloning service did you use ?
I used Eleven labs. I tried the open source F5-TTS but it could not get the Aussie accent. Itsu Noggin = head. Here are a couple of fails from FLUX.1 . I thought the prompt was good.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2024.10.29, 11:49:56
Quote from: verpies on 2024.10.29, 00:38:10
What is that ?!

(https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4525.0;attach=52618)

He's put a laundry clip and a stripped wire where I would've put an optointerrupter, MOSFET and a LOPT plus some other electronics-glue, ...which is not made out of a real glue !

Makeshift contact maker.

This short video represents a real effort to regain my left and right perception. It took over a week to stop turning the flywheel in the wrong direction....  O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2024.10.29, 11:56:01
Quote from: JimBoot on 2024.10.29, 09:51:42
I used Eleven labs. I tried the open source F5-TTS but it could not get the Aussie accent. Itsu Noggin = head. Here are a couple of fails from FLUX.1 . I thought the prompt was good.

A ' noggin' is also an old Enlish term for around a 1/4 Pint of Ale.  ;)

Love the Frock Jim.  O0
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: broli on 2024.10.29, 22:52:39
Quote from: JimBoot on 2024.10.27, 08:41:23
Finally finished writing my book! I went a step further and created an audio version by cloning my voice using AI. Even my mum can't tell the difference. I also fine tuned a model on my noggin to create the cover image. WHat a world.

AI is here to stay and we better embrace that fact. However it is about seeing the bigger picture too and to not fall in the habitual behaviour of 'enslaving' something that is 'different' from us and see it as a beatifull creation that perhaps even can merge with us one day. But that can only work if it is imbued with something at its core that is unbreakable and unshakeable: Love. Nothing else will work to 'align' it into obeins like the many teach 'leaders' think. It can only 'align' with having perhaps 8 billion worth of people tell it what their version of 'love' means. 8 billion views and perspectives on the same word is the only way to 'align' it with our mutual 'goals'.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: chief kolbacict on 2024.11.02, 12:05:40
Is this true? ???
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invention_Secrecy_Act (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invention_Secrecy_Act)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: giantkiller on 2024.11.02, 18:17:25
Quote from: chief kolbacict on 2024.11.02, 12:05:40
Is this true? ???
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invention_Secrecy_Act (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invention_Secrecy_Act)

Yep. Depalma discusses also on the radio back in the day about a company that created a LPN based generator that produced in home energy. Was put out of business.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdRqm60NdJQ&t=2349s (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdRqm60NdJQ&t=2349s)

Also the N machine is a single pole Searle device.
The Witt device is a dual N-Machine in parallel where the eclipsing resonance does the work.
The Witt device on a single axis wont work because of the losses dealing with cogging. This is an idiotic one off attempt where he clearly misses the main operation.
When you add magnets you beat entropy then bounce the field.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2024.11.13, 18:49:54
This guy built something he wants to share with Elon

Here an interesting engine which I had never seen operate ( pulse detonation engine)
One member here had built one he shared years ago (A Canadian... fellow)
He spoke about how loud it was ( I had no idea ...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVETCyR-CoM
Fires at 26 minute forward mark .

Cool video by a great experimenter/builder
A lot of interesting info here about detonation and pressure

Makes more power than Raptor engine
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2024.11.17, 23:57:25
Does anyone here have experience writing OpenCL kernels ?
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2024.11.21, 18:40:14
Looks like the mad man dictator P*t*n, is holding the World to ransom.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2024.11.22, 00:42:40
Quote from: Centraflow on 2024.11.21, 18:40:14
Looks like the mad man dictator P*t*n, is holding the World to ransom.
That depends on the news outlet used to obtain information about world events.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2024.11.22, 08:15:33
Quote from: verpies on 2024.11.22, 00:42:40
That depends on the news outlet used to obtain information about world events.

Of course, I was not born yesterday. I like the female newscaster in Moscow who was told to keep quiet via her mobile phone, when she was on air the other day.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Duncan on 2024.11.23, 06:01:44
Quote from: Centraflow on 2024.11.22, 08:15:33
Of course, I was not born yesterday. I like the female newscaster in Moscow who was told to keep quiet via her mobile phone, when she was on air the other day.

Hi Mike I do agree with Verpies and I can't remember who said it but "In war the truth is the first casualty" comes to mind,As does Starlin's "The victors write the history books" To try and find a balanced view is I find very hard. f.y.i. I tend to this broadcaster 'Neil Oliver' and note his observation as energy being a weapon of control ,well you certain sure know that to be true. Anyway I invite you to take a listen to this short broadcast by way of contrast

https://youtu.be/IVJXmhsYKT4 (https://youtu.be/IVJXmhsYKT4)

who's operating the glove puppet governments we have now behind the scenes is a different matter. Its quite obvious however that European governments no longer respond to their majority voted mandates in any way .

Kind regards Duncan
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2024.11.23, 13:48:37
Quote from: Duncan on 2024.11.23, 06:01:44
Hi Mike I do agree with Verpies and I can't remember who said it but "In war the truth is the first casualty" comes to mind,As does Starlin's "The victors write the history books" To try and find a balanced view is I find very hard. f.y.i. I tend to this broadcaster 'Neil Oliver' and note his observation as energy being a weapon of control ,well you certain sure know that to be true. Anyway I invite you to take a listen to this short broadcast by way of contrast

https://youtu.be/IVJXmhsYKT4 (https://youtu.be/IVJXmhsYKT4)

who's operating the glove puppet governments we have now behind the scenes is a different matter. Its quite obvious however that European governments no longer respond to their majority voted mandates in any way .

Kind regards Duncan

Hi Duncan

I was not disagreeing with him, I was actually agreeing, it all depends on where the "news" comes from, atm we know a lot about this in Spain atm, they are called bulos here.

The opposition create lies to try to cause problems for governments, the problem is 75% of the population are gulable.

Mike

Ps. Hope you are well.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Duncan on 2024.11.23, 16:04:52
Perhaps Michael as you told me once face to face  'naive'  might be a better word than gullible. ?
As your very aware I imagine I tried my utmost to keep folks on this forum many of who I regarded as friends well away from the 'clot shots' .
Well as you know I got shot down because I insisted an 'exponential logarithmic  function' resulted in a straight infinite line. (oddly I still do)  only questioning perhaps if in the far distance of infinite  can  'straight parallel lines' exist. 
Ah well It's spilt milk and years ago now but my frustration and anger especially when writing a little drunk certainly did me no favours.
I was acutely aware although responding to an individual  that many hundreds were reading that thread . 
Hindsights a great thing apparently and some things I'm aware of now I didn't consider for a moment back then – for instance that the forum owner and organiser could be potentially sued for something I might write or present , - my apologies Peter  I simply assumed I alone was   responsible for my own words, and if anyone so wished to sue me I suggest they would quickly have discovered the imaginary number 'the square root of zero' really is F'all and not -b.
As for being well – I'm pretty good Michael thanks in some part due to you .
We've both smashed the three score and ten thing so there's a few bits grumbling here and there as you'd expect. :)
Even w.r.t that I owe you a big thank you Michael , your comments on vibrational dislocation and effect, in time caused me to build some primitive Rife equipment (because I had to) I was diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis (horrid and officially incurable.)
Frequency treatment halted it in its tracks very quickly, as you suggested it might years ago referencing cancer ,
Indeed big C was the next hurdle for me. Being of a certain age some three years ago I was invited to attend a NHS health check
after various probes investigations and painful rectal biopsies the verdict was out
'aggressive prostrate Cancer'
again I ignored all official  medical advice from then on  and  decided to take my chances on frequency dislocation – Well Mike it obviously worked or we would not still be able to QSL 
To heterodyne perfect (ish) sine waves at close quarters – inspirational and elegant  my blessings and kindest regards

Duncan
   



Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2024.11.23, 17:35:58
Quote from: Duncan on 2024.11.23, 16:04:52
Perhaps Michael as you told me once face to face  'naive'  might be a better word than gullible. ?
As your very aware I imagine I tried my utmost to keep folks on this forum many of who I regarded as friends well away from the 'clot shots' .
Well as you know I got shot down because I insisted an 'exponential logarithmic  function' resulted in a straight infinite line. (oddly I still do)  only questioning perhaps if in the far distance of infinite  can  'straight parallel lines' exist. 
Ah well It's spilt milk and years ago now but my frustration and anger especially when writing a little drunk certainly did me no favours.
I was acutely aware although responding to an individual  that many hundreds were reading that thread . 
Hindsights a great thing apparently and some things I'm aware of now I didn't consider for a moment back then – for instance that the forum owner and organiser could be potentially sued for something I might write or present , - my apologies Peter  I simply assumed I alone was   responsible for my own words, and if anyone so wished to sue me I suggest they would quickly have discovered the imaginary number 'the square root of zero' really is F'all and not -b.
As for being well – I'm pretty good Michael thanks in some part due to you .
We've both smashed the three score and ten thing so there's a few bits grumbling here and there as you'd expect. :)
Even w.r.t that I owe you a big thank you Michael , your comments on vibrational dislocation and effect, in time caused me to build some primitive Rife equipment (because I had to) I was diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis (horrid and officially incurable.)
Frequency treatment halted it in its tracks very quickly, as you suggested it might years ago referencing cancer ,
Indeed big C was the next hurdle for me. Being of a certain age some three years ago I was invited to attend a NHS health check
after various probes investigations and painful rectal biopsies the verdict was out
'aggressive prostrate Cancer'
again I ignored all official  medical advice from then on  and  decided to take my chances on frequency dislocation – Well Mike it obviously worked or we would not still be able to QSL 
To heterodyne perfect (ish) sine waves at close quarters – inspirational and elegant  my blessings and kindest regards

Duncan


I hope you keep living and enjoying what you can.

I am about to reach 3 score and 14, and after 2 score and 10 most men have enlargened prostrates, I'm no different, been taking pills to keep it controlled to a resonable size as most do.

Regards

Mike
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Duncan on 2024.11.23, 18:40:19
Great stuff Mike -- all is well and good , no pain and still enjoying experimentation and study. (especially water based) I've just been motorcycling around Thailand for shits and giggles .
whilst I can ? well I'm digging in for the next decade or so,  as long as no one hits the big red button that is  , If humanity really is that stupid 'then so be it' and Amen to it ,
we'll get to see whats trending I'm sure. likewise I'm glad to hear your doing OK Mike (pills or not)
Kind regards Duncan
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Smudge on 2024.11.24, 08:36:34
Having just read the interesting dialogue between Duncan and Centraflow, and their ages as stated in an amusing way, I feel compelled to say that I have passed 4 score and ten. ;D  The last few years have been very difficult having to care for my dear wife, but that is now behind me as she passed away on 2nd November.  As I gradually get my life back into some semblance of order I hope to contribute again to this forum, but I am having difficulty concentrating on any particular concept.  Hopefully things will get better in the near future.

Smudge 
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2024.11.24, 08:51:33
Quote from: Smudge on 2024.11.24, 08:36:34
Having just read the interesting dialogue between Duncan and Centraflow, and their ages as stated in an amusing way, I feel compelled to say that I have passed 4 score and ten. ;D  The last few years have been very difficult having to care for my dear wife, but that is now behind me as she passed away on 2nd November.  As I gradually get my life back into some semblance of order I hope to contribute again to this forum, but I am having difficulty concentrating on any particular concept.  Hopefully things will get better in the near future.

Smudge

Hi Smudge

Very sorry to hear about your wife, I know she was not well, but you must keep busy.

I will see what I can do about that.

Mike
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Duncan on 2024.11.24, 10:40:06
well I echo that of course and look forward to clashing swords with either of you again . To lose a wife is a hard thing to deal with Smudge .
The years even harder and alas there's only one winner in that last contest. Bless smudge I hope you come back on forum and rock and roll seriously again, even though our engines and drive chains are very different I do drop into depression now and again - and yes mike is right try to get busy . all said and done - Life is precious   
Kind regards Duncan
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: partzman on 2024.11.24, 15:09:20
Smudge,

My condolences to you for your loss.  Having also been through that door, I can only say try to remember the former days and the enjoyable moments you had together rather than the difficult latter days.  It will take time, but I hope you find your way back to the forum as your expertise is highly regarded and valued.

Regards,
Pm 
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2024.11.24, 15:28:16
Dear Cyril.
Jules and I send our sincerest condolences.

I can definitely recommend a supplement as recommended by our resident physician Doctor Verpies....  ;)

Lions Mane.

He recommended it to me after my series of strokes. Though quite seriously physically impaired my mental agility has definitely improved since I started his regime.

Cheers Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2024.11.24, 17:00:42
Oh Cyril, what nothing I can write will make you feel better.  Just don't be alone in your loss. There are still people out there to whom you are as important as Maureen was to you...
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2024.11.24, 17:02:29
Quote from: Duncan on 2024.11.23, 16:04:52
Being of a certain age some three years ago I was invited to attend a NHS health check after various probes investigations and painful rectal biopsies the verdict was out 'aggressive prostrate Cancer' ...
For `prostrate cancer` (sic!) I have seen this substance have an amazing effect:
https://youtu.be/5Q5QjEPGNNg
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Duncan on 2024.11.25, 05:10:22
Hi Verpies Thanks for the advice , as I suggested I was diagnosed some years ago and under-went all the test procedures you might expect including rectal biopsies and various scans.
As you might imagine after the planned demic scam I have a very low opinion of so called national 'health services' especially as being a self employed Electrical Engineer  during that scam demic  I was emergency called to a care home with a tripping ring main problem effecting three rooms and more particularly the heating.
I had no option but to visit rooms and patients that where there and where, alas  even their own relatives were not allowed .
Having in a different life had some medical training I was acutely aware of diamorphine and midazolam and the respective doses ,  entering a room with a young man in it (or at least a little younger than me) I could see he was in distress and pulled the alarm cord . I also checked the guys syringe driver . I found Midazolam in quantities that would probably roll over a Rhinoceros !
The nurse informed me he had a  normal response, and they were making him 'comfortable' 'nothing to see here' and to get on with my own job. I thought he'd quickly be very comfortable for a very long bloody time. Amen
As I worked from room to room as casually as I could I checked other syringe driver's here and there and found them all on pretty much the same setting .
To this day and its just my opinion you understand as my medical status, such as it was, had expired some  years ago and required refreshing every three years anyway still  I'm quite convinced I was watching organised murder being carried out the same thing happening across the country and in other parts of the world 
Whilst I was reasonably happy to allow all the diagnostics to take place I decided to absolutely refuse anything 'intrusive' I quite simply don't trust the pharmaceutical 'industry' or many of its gullible foot solders.
I did however value and require the diagnostic skills especially as it was confirmed by three different procedures in three different hospitals. 
I did and still have quite a lot of Rife equipment but avoided using specific prostate frequency sets until the NHS had finished its diagnostic testing . The NHS advice was 'immediate surgery' which I refused .
I did however start running prostrate cancer longitudinal frequency sets through an Argon gas filled Phantatron  24 hours a day .
After 8 months I presented myself at the local clinic and requested a PSA test ( not a particularly reliable test I know Verpies) however it showed rapid remission.  Compared to the MRI , biopsy and PET results.
At this point Verpies the treatment you mention somewhat muddies the picture . You see previously and for many years I have been plagued by flair ups of the agonising condition ankylosing spondylitis which as your no doubt aware is officially incurable – Having found the specific frequency (although frequency is entirely the wrong term for longitudinal transmission)  It took just a few days to remove that blight from my life .
I joined a forum specific to AS and have since helped many others escape the condition including ironically a GP in Hexham. However here's the problem Verpies – I would have liked to experiment with the equipment and the condition for the sake of others but I couldn't . quite simply AS was gone and has never returned .
As you could possibly imagine Verpies once I had decided to kick any NHS treatment into the long grass regarding prostate cancer treatment I began immediately running the relevant cancer frequencies  I also began searching alternatives and studying the subject of cancer itself ,
eventually I discovered  the treatment your also kind enough to suggest and set about obtaining some.
Although once trained as a deep mine first responder paramedic like most folks I have no direct access to prescription drugs however I did obtain some or at least the porcine version good enough ! I'm even growing trotter's I think  ;D

(http://dnp.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/a/piggy%20flu.jpeg)

well again the same problem arises that occurred with AS, the cancer is gone (as far as any cancer can be considered 'gone')  although I'm quite certain in my own mind Rife equipment knocked it out of the park – I can't ever know for certain if the Flubendazole we have obviously both researched didn't play an active part in my recovery.
The Rife equipment and programming has now reached a level of refinement where by it can accurately 'self diagnose' and indeed the effects of pretty much any prescription drug can be duplicated in frequency sets .
The fact that Rife equipment is working at a sub atomic level whilst usual medical exchange is at best molecular, makes badinage with usual medicos difficult .
Regardless Verpies thanks for the input even though that horse has bolted – (or the pig trotted perhaps ?) :D

Kind regards Duncan     
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Smudge on 2024.11.25, 09:27:00
Thank you Guys for your kind words.  My marriage to Maureen was unusual in that she and my first wife were schoolfriends and that friendship remained through our previous marriages, so I was uncle to her children and she was auntie to my children.  We both married our former partners within 2 weeks of each other in 1957 and kept in touch, helping each other, even holidaying together.  I lost my first wife after 37 years of marriage and she lost her first husband after 40 years.  Maureen and I had 25 good years together.  Strangely, having been through this before, the trauma is not so bad so I will be back on form quite soon.

Smudge
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: chief kolbacict on 2024.11.25, 09:47:24
Can we consider money as energy ?
In that case,any computer which is mining bitcoin certainly is OU device. ;)
It produces thermal energy for us almost equal to the electricity consumed, and it also gives something else.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2024.11.25, 11:06:01
Quote from: Duncan on 2024.11.25, 05:10:22
Regardless Verpies thanks for the input even though that horse has bolted – (or the pig trotted perhaps ?) :D   
I'd like to note that flubendazole is not the same substance as fenbendazole, albeit they belong to the same class of compounds.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Duncan on 2024.11.25, 14:13:37
yes thanks Verpies I was aware I just had to swing on the best rope I could find, The cancers long  gone now and good riddance. I do have another question for you if you can spare a little time . I would not have noticed it myself but for the fact its on a face I have wet shaved for the best part of sixty years . There is on my face what I always assumed to be a birth mark of perhaps an inverted  'mole' (if there is such a thing) however so insignificant I have always shaved right over the thing its normally pretty much invisible anyway.
Not so as this cancer situation developed - It became an irritating thing to shave around and also reacted aggressively with Rife applications. now its returned to negligible even if I ring the thing

(http://dnp.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/a/Shave.jpeg)

I'm intrigued to know verpies is there any track record you know of linking cancer to Moles ? I didn't find anything conclusive but the reaction was certainly there

Kind regards Duncan 
 
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2024.11.25, 20:09:16
Smudge
Sorry to read of your loss ...
Keeping you in my thoughts , you are truly a blessing to this community and it is nice to read of the special
Relationship you fostered with your loved one ( very long time ...quite precious!)

Your efforts have helped many many researchers here and elsewhere,
Quite certain many are wishing you the best !

Much gratitude
Chet
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Duncan on 2024.11.25, 22:59:36
Chief Kolbacict , Consider money energy ? I can't possibly get my head around around that ! If anything money is the root of all evil as the bible indicates all be it an evil we need as a convenience for trade, instead of barter.
There is also a huge difference i.m.h.o between wealth and money how a generation can consider Bit coin or any crypto ponzi bollix masquerading as money never mind wealth is a total mystery to me.
Chief the only wealth of any real worth Smudge has just described for you, It's in relationships
Money if anything is the absolute enemy of 'energy' and certainly the release of so called O.U systems.
There are many on this forum who know exactly how to put viable systems together but dare not. Indeed I'd be happy to posture what you see on the surface is for entertainment and amusement only.
The world is teetering on the very edge of a precipice right now indeed some of the 'free energy' folks predicted endless world war and destruction is imminent -  watch the time line on this old video  around the 9 min mark Chief -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nrbHx1dqCvBv (https://www.bitchute.com/video/nrbHx1dqCvBv)

Its a long twisted subject wrapped up in the 'petro-dollar' but far from money being energy it doesn't even exist – Its an illusion built on debt and usury that's my opinion – for what its worth
Here another podcaster who transmits under the AKA of 'dollar vigilante ' who also considers money to be 'energy'  and talks of 'fake money'being the American dollar well I'm sure you can work that one out for yourself

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YHO6hioQ0fOh (https://www.bitchute.com/video/YHO6hioQ0fOh)

consider what the reserve currency of the UK is  along with many other countries who trusted their bullion reserves to America's custody and what that currency/money is worth now  ? however please don't confuse the American public with the pomp ceremony and actions of the  government and so of the country that's two very different things . 
 
kind regards Duncan 
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: chief kolbacict on 2024.11.26, 16:37:19
Yes, but the computer generates almost as much thermal energy as the kWh the computer took from the power grid. It is for those,who are heating house by electric power grid.  And besides that, the computer gives us something else, another product. Any computer is over-unity.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Duncan on 2024.11.27, 19:39:52
Very sorry it's all very captivating but  I've got the rest of my life to be getting on with. however I leave you with insignificant 'water'

"Have you entered the storehouses of the snow or seen the storehouses of the hail,
which I reserve for times of trouble, for days of war and battle?"

not very crypto- currency  I'm afraid still Bless and enjoy the cretinous crypto spunk bubble . I spent many hours writing and broadcasting here years ago  about the stink and filth of the planned demic - I mathematically presented it too
, I tried desperately to keep you all you guys away from the 'clot shot' the effects of which are still very far from over.
Along with the rotten sewage that is the American system. It might be an American dream for them but its at the cost of a bloody nightmare for the rest of the world. 
Money and crypto and any comparison with 'energy' is i.m.h.o irrelevant as more folks wake up

https://youtu.be/K1M1ZKBm0rc (https://youtu.be/K1M1ZKBm0rc)

as for the free energy clap trap don't worry about it -- Its been done and dusted many times its just not let out of the box because of the petro part of Dollar

Kind  regards Duncan

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2024.12.25, 10:42:32
Exceedingly mild here on this Christmas Day. The sun is trying to peek through a broken Grey sky. I would like to wish all my friends and members here at OUR a very, merry Christmas.  O0

Nadolig Lawen ,echyd Da.

Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: gyula on 2024.12.25, 10:57:47
Dear Graham and All,

Merry Christmas, with health and peace!

Gyula
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Peterae on 2024.12.25, 14:39:36
Merry Christmas and a Happy Newyear.

and the bet bit Roast Turkey soon ;)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2024.12.25, 23:01:04
Hope you all had a sensational Christmas. 39c Boxing Day here.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Duncan on 2024.12.26, 06:09:01
Christmas -I Hope everyone enjoyed it ! My best wishes to everyone . 39 deg C wow that's 15 deg to much to the hot side for my liking . It was worked out by some clever clogs once that 86% of energy here in the UK domestic situation was consumed (wrong word -my apologies) utilised ? heating water one way or another.
working In Africa once upon a long time ago cabling and wiring control systems on an Angolan pipeline I found myself in very uncomfortable temperatures in a bungalow hut with a corrugated Iron roof -- and only one small  A/C provided   it was pretty insufferable.
corrugated iron seemed to be the companies temporary hut -go to building material , there was a mountain of the the stuff piled up in the stores with a -take what you want attitude.
We did ! In fact we took enough to cover the roof of our shared bungalow twice. To give you the picture we laid one set of roofing on the other  and pop riveted the two sets together.  those pop rivet's were individually soldered too -- perhaps you can see where this is going - two corrugated sheets became sets of 'pipes'   either side of the roof alternate 'pipes' were linked together with 32mm copper pipe bent into a U and soldered into place.  -- once the whole roof was pressure tested - and we certain sure had the equipment to do that ! (its what pipe lines are about)  we set about circulating water with a small washing machine pump through a heat exchanger --- well painting with a broad brush - A roof that once you could fry eggs on - you couldn't anymore ergo -it was a very much more comfortable hutch to live in .
The AC was still used now and again - but as a luxury . It's not as simple as I write here , there were temperature comparators involved. The water in that roof boiled and there had to be pressure by-pass into the heat exchanger. still overall it did what was desperately wanted - cooled the building right down and provided all the hot water we ever required . simple and very effective not over unity exactly but dynamic use of what was available.   
again merry Christmas guys - Duncan
   
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Centraflow on 2024.12.26, 08:26:30
Merry Christmas to all from sunny Spain, 18c but 6c at night.

Out for a walk to reduce the effects of too much food and drink.

Mike
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2024.12.31, 19:39:14
A Happy New year ( fingers crossed) to all...


Respectfully
Chet K
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2025.03.07, 17:36:33
Grumage
Because you almost always make me smile ( even in hard times ( for you))
I had to share this ...

I firmly believe it is possible!

Respectfully
Chet
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2025.03.07, 19:35:28
Thanks Chet.  O0

Spike Milligan along with Peter Sellars and Harry Secombe, collectively known as the Goons played a pivotal role in my early childhood. Just one look at Spikes face would have me in peels of laughter.

Cheers Graham .
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: bte on 2025.03.08, 23:53:20
Quote from: chief kolbacict on 2024.11.26, 16:37:19
Yes, but the computer generates almost as much thermal energy as the kWh the computer took from the power grid. It is for those,who are heating house by electric power grid.  And besides that, the computer gives us something else, another product. Any computer is over-unity.

its alot of heat, but i dont think ou

modern cpus use cmos gates which are very efficient
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2025.11.02, 14:33:37
Our window into the smaller things in our world...
"" What ACTUALLY Happens at the Planck Length?""
Seems quite bizarre ..?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f3jhbui5Cqs

Shared by an FE researcher whom I had asked "how small does small get" ?
Seems if "we" look deep enough ...
An "actual" (?) black hole appears...
The CERN  can "see" things _hundreds of millions_ of times smaller than Atoms.
  hurts the brain ..

Respectfully submitted
Chet
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2025.11.06, 20:46:23
Quote from: Grumage on 2025.03.07, 19:35:28
Thanks Chet.  O0

Spike Milligan along with Peter Sellars and Harry Secombe, collectively known as the Goons played a pivotal role in my early childhood. Just one look at Spikes face would have me in peels of laughter.

Cheers Graham.
What what what what what what what what what!? Lots of great memories listening to them with my Dad.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2025.12.07, 18:58:01
Electron spin ...?( spintronics..
Version 2.0 ,I believe the first version was for storing data ?

The newest version is for ....
Everything electron ??   At "super speeds" and unheard of efficiency?

Here Sabine talks about it
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O1_37hEtx5o

Also here our rapidly changing world ...
AI and the half dozen who seem to hold its fate ( our fate) in their hands ??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P7Y-fynYsgE&pp=0gcJCR0AztywvtLA
The man being interviewed wrote the AI handbook 31 years ago...

Respectfully submitted
Chet K

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2025.12.11, 14:24:31
I'm sure a few will have noticed Verpies has changed his profile picture?

More details please Verpies?

Cheers Grum.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2025.12.11, 14:52:38
If Itsu can have have his dead dog then I can have my dead cat.

His name was Richard and he died of cardiac arrest several months ago when he was 18 months old (that's equivalent to 21 human years).  The heart problem was most likely congenital which is common in the Maine Coon breed.

The change was prompted by another member changing his avatar to one that looked like my old one at the first glance.

If anyone wants to change his avatar, too, then for optimal results I recommend that it is a 140 x 140 pixel PNG file with transparent background.
I will help those here who have poor graphics skills to generate such file out of a larger high-resolution file.

P.S.
None of my passwords nor password recovery questions include the names of my past or current pets.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2025.12.11, 19:56:46
He was a handsome looking moggy,  O0. I assume the 18 months is a typo?

Cheers Grum.

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2025.12.12, 00:57:09
Quote from: Grumage on 2025.12.11, 19:56:46
I assume the 18 months is a typo?
It isn't.
18 months old = 1½ years old  (both in absolute time units ...if there is such a thing)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Smudge on 2025.12.12, 07:30:45
Some years ago I had the opportunity to stand next to Einstein at Madame Tussauds waxworks in London, hence my avatar.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2025.12.12, 11:46:20
Quote from: Smudge on 2025.12.12, 07:30:45
Some years ago I had the opportunity to stand next to Einstein at Madame Tussauds waxworks in London, hence my avatar.
...and I always thought that this was a live Albert.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: poynt99 on 2025.12.13, 01:24:12
Quote from: Verpies on 2025.12.12, 11:46:20
...and I always thought that this was a live Albert.

ah, ha. ;)
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Verpies on 2025.12.24, 16:13:42
Merry Christmas to all fellow seekers.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Grumage on 2025.12.24, 16:52:37
Nadolig Llawen...
From the top of Wales.

Iechyd da. Graham.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: JimBoot on 2025.12.24, 19:29:57
Merry Christmas Rob, Grum and everyone else. Seasons greetings from our 2 latest additions to the fam. Darcy & Cooper.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2025.12.25, 06:11:49
A happy holiday ,
with gratitude to our host and those who toil for a better world
Much respect and appreciation!

Chet K
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Duncan on 2026.01.07, 05:22:22
Whilst not COP>1 which is the bulls eye the darts aimed at on this forum this advance caught my attention and I thought you might enjoy it too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vw4hKAzo0k (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vw4hKAzo0k)

being my first post this year -- Happy new year folks

Kind regards Duncan
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2026.02.10, 12:28:53
Biology and Static electricity in our world!
Seems worms can fly ...and many new discoveries about "charge" in biology!
Anton Petrov shares ..

https://youtu.be/ql35lWxuaVU
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2026.02.24, 19:31:38
Sabine says our world has changed!!
Are we seeing the end of theory ( theorists)?
Theoretical physicist's are now at a very big point in our history!

Seems we're already there?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JvgaZ_myFE4

Respectfully submitted
Chet K

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Frederik2k1 on 2026.02.25, 13:46:32
Quote from: Chet K on 2026.02.24, 19:31:38
Sabine says our world has changed!!
Are we seeing the end of theory ( theorists)?
Theoretical physicist's are now at a very big point in our history!

Seems we're already there?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JvgaZ_myFE4

Respectfully submitted
Chet K

Perhaps we will even see the end of most jobs.  :-X
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: PhysicsProf on 2026.02.25, 21:03:05
Quote from: Chet K on 2026.02.24, 19:31:38
Sabine says our world has changed!!
Are we seeing the end of theory ( theorists)?
Theoretical physicist's are now at a very big point in our history!

Seems we're already there?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JvgaZ_myFE4

Respectfully submitted
Chet K

I enjoy Sabine's insights and musings - thanks, Chet!
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: F6FLT on 2026.02.25, 22:07:43
A theory is what we can conclude and synthesize from experiments. Without theory, science would be like "free energy," an image of nothingness.

Today's abundance of data is not an obstacle to theories; on the contrary. We have the means to analyze it through massive processing. Not only is data overload not a problem, but neither is the difficulty of theories. AI is successfully tackling them and even convincing skeptical scientists: https://phys.org/news/2026-02-chatbot-author-ai-stalled-gluon.html
"Four physicists—Strominger, Lupsasca, Cambridge University's David Skinner, and the Institute for Advanced Study's Alfredo Guevara [...] worked with ChatGPT as a powerful fifth collaborator.
ChatGPT-5.2 pro broke the logjam, proposing an answer, and Super Chat proved it was correct after 12 hours of running."
"It's the first significant discovery in theoretical physics that is done by an AI," said Lupsasca, who is also a former junior fellow.
"

The scientific method involves theory; in fact, theory is its ultimate goal, since science is about knowledge and understanding, not a repertoire of senseless experiments. Intelligence is essentially the ability to see relationships between things. Science cannot exist without theories.
Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Allcanadian on 2026.02.26, 18:23:45
F6FLT
QuoteA theory is what we can conclude and synthesize from experiments. Without theory, science would be like "free energy," an image of nothingness.

I would tend to agree but there are exceptions imo.

For example, in one of my best experiments with crazy results I had no theory. I was reading psychology about how we are basically programmed to think a certain way, repeat what others do and normalize it. It begged the question of how we could remove ourselves from this pattern of repetition. It reminded me of a quote by Viktor Schauberger where we should do the exact opposite of everyone else if we want to learn something new. Psychology agrees that we are habitual, repetitious and very predictable even if we think were not. This is why any form of true reasoning must include a good sense of self-awareness. This is what first principals and critical thinking are all about in my opinion. To understand we are absolutely biased even if we think were not.

My experiment was based on psychology and my reasoning was that we are habitual and repeat what others do. As such if we want a different result we cannot do what others do. In my experiment I sat down with a bunch of transformers and other electrical components with one goal. The goal was to configure them in ways opposite to what I normally do which is in fact very difficult. Right off the bat our mind pulls a blank, where to start?. I found our mind is lazy in this respect and we always look for the easy option. In other words, low voltage, transistor/mosfet switching, closed circuits, resistance limiting the current and mutual induction so I tried to avoid all of these things. In fact it didn't take long and on the tenth experiment or so the circuit did something it's not supposed to do producing a massive EM field which penetrates a Faraday cage.

It begs the question what kind of science we practice. Do we repeat what everyone else does knowing our result will always be the same as a form of confirmation bias?. Or do we set out to prove ourselves wrong and do the opposite of what we normally do and think?.



Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Chet K on 2026.03.18, 12:33:32
Here some seemingly remarkable news of progress with treating Parkinson's symptoms ( and apparently stroke recovery and other ?)

Seems ripe for open source .... "Beech Band"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CQNAVuFjdw

Title: Re: OUR, window on the world.
Post by: Smudge on 2026.03.21, 09:07:26
I came across this article this morning
https://www.zmescience.com/science/news-science/scientists-finally-solved-a-massive-mystery-about-static-electricity-using-acoustic-levitation/ (https://www.zmescience.com/science/news-science/scientists-finally-solved-a-massive-mystery-about-static-electricity-using-acoustic-levitation/)
The acoustic levitation was just a means for bringing particles together and apart without any mechanical or electrical connection to them.  The experiment solved the mystery of why, when two identical particles crash into each other and come apart, there is an electric charge transfer from one to the other.  This is quite well known when the particles are of different materials, it's known as the tribo-electric effect.  But the enormous static potentials that build up in the Sahara dust storms causing lightning has up to now been a mystery.  The work discovered that particles can obtain a thin (like one atom thick) surface of carbon from the atmosphere.  It is this surface contamination that allows a tribo-electric effect to occurr.  It taught me a new word "adventitious" which they say "is just a fancy word for 'random stuff from the environment'".  I do wonder what other unknown adventitious things occur in our world.

Smudge