PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-28, 08:46:09
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 100
Author Topic: 9/11 debate - enter at your own risk!  (Read 968816 times)
Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
From EM

Ion, very impressive sir!  Chief Engineeer and VP of Engineering, that is an honor!  My hat is off to you!

Thank you EM!

I held several jobs, some connected to the Apollo mission, but that doesn't mean I am totally convinced we went to the moon, just because there were hardware contracts written to the Valley Forge Aerospace Center. I'll reserve my opinion as I collect more data.

I spent my last 30+ years with a Temperature / Process control company. I was their idea man, but had to work my way up the ladder which was not too difficult since they were a small company. Some of my titles on the way up the ladder were: New Products Manager, Senior Engineer, Research and Development Director and finally those priorly mentioned.

One of our flagship products around the early 80's was a dual display, dual heat / cool output PID controller. I did all the hardware design including the discrete A/D converter under processor control, and much of the firmware design using a 6500 processor. With just 2K of ROM memory, we were able to scan the keyboard, strobe and update the display, calculate and linearize thermocouple, RTD, and process inputs, calculate fully variable PID settings and also had two fully configurable alarms and enough room left over to install an autotune algorithm. We could sure pack code in those days.

Besides outlining and implementing ideas for new product design, my responsibilities also included managing the engineers, techs, and drafting personnel.

I must say, my techs, some of whom were amateur radio operators could run circles around the engineers who seemed very myopic and awkward when given a project to tweak on the bench. They had their place though.
« Last Edit: 2011-11-30, 23:43:31 by ION »

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Hat off to ION with that, we had a big R&D department to do what you did above, just shows what a single person can do.

The machine assembly code was reviewed instruction by instruction to minimize it's code size in some of the controllers back then because of rom space  :)

Early 90's the guys were working on a fuzzy logic Auto tune controller, it was first created using a fuzzy C compiler and then hand converted to machine language to fit into the micro code space.

We also had a 6502 based controller, very similar to your description.

I was mainly involved in test and test fixture building, and mostly involved with a multi zone rack system, but could repair & Calibrate every controller they ever built.

Group: Guest
No, sorry that is an assumption by you and an ill founded one. I , for one, do not believe in the "wildest 9/11 conspiracies", and least of all the official government version, yet I believe energy from as yet unknown sources might be possible.

Which then begs the question, why are you here?

I asked you this once before and you just slithered away and did not answer.

So what is your purpose here? To enlighten all of us that you call "idiots"?. You will probably slither away once again and not answer this direct question. what is your intention and purpose for being on this forum?

If I did not respond before it is because I visit infrequently.  To answer your question, I am here for entertainment.  It is funny to occasionally read what deluded people have to say.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Apparently, Hugo doesn't play ball:

Nuncio to Venezuela In 2010 President Chavez ordered a review of relations with the Holy See. The Venezuelan Episcopal Conference warned this week about growing political polarisation ahead of key legislative elections in September. Chavez has described local Catholic leaders as "troglodytes". In a televised speech on 14 July 2010, President Chavez said he was asking his foreign minister to examine a decades-old agreement with the Holy See. The accord granted privileges to the Catholic Church that other denominations did not enjoy, he said. He also challenged the Pope's authority, saying he was the Vatican's head of state but not Christ's emissary on Earth. "Christ does not need an ambassador. Christ is in the people and in those of us who fight for justice and freedom for the humble," he said. On 12 July, the Venezuelan bishops' conference expressed concern that "ideological and political polarisation" was creating a hostile environment ahead of the legislative elections on 26 September.[1]

Who "are" the heads of the snake?

Cui bono?

Who has gotten what they've wanted in the
aftermath of 9/11?

Who was found to be video recording the
event and jumping in jubilation when it came
off as expected?

Who is the media protecting by making it
"untouchable" and "unreportable?"

Who owns the media?

There you will find the head...

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

tExB=qr
The current Superior General is the Reverend Father Adolfo Nicolás.

He is at the top of the top.  Far above the bankers and network owners.

If I did not respond before it is because I visit infrequently.  To answer your question, I am here for entertainment.  It is funny to occasionally read what deluded people have to say.

Thank you for your honest response  We'll probably keep you around for our amusement until it is time to jettison some of the "troll baggage"

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

The current Superior General is the Reverend Father Adolfo Nicolás.

He is at the top of the top.  Far above the bankers and network owners.

Perhaps so - but he was positioned there by
those to whom he answers.

Look higher still...

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

From Peterae:

Hat off to ION with that, we had a big R&D department to do what you did above, just shows what a single person can do.

Thanks Peterae, sounds like we can talk the talk of process and temperature control.

I had a few good helping hands, mostly self taught tech types. Most of our engineering  team was for sales and customer support, with just a handful of us executing new designs..

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
@Grumpy,
Christ is in the people and in those of us who fight for justice and freedom for the humble," Chavez stated. On 12 July, the Venezuelan bishops' conference expressed concern that "ideological and political polarisation" was creating a hostile environment ahead of the legislative elections on 26 September.[1]

The secondary parlee by the pope is most psychologically evil comment I have ever heard. Imagine the depth of unwilling recruitement this sets up?

Good find.

Quote from: EMdevices
Today's stock market surge in the US,  (of the Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500, etc..) only illustrates how committed these Globalists are to this idea.  While European banks are dried up and have no more access to money, they made a decision to lend them more money.   So they are injecting money into a failed system as we speak.   ?    Strengthening the Global ties only puts the whole world at risk, as the ties are strengthened.  One hickup in one part of the world can amplify and debilitate the whole WORLD!   That's the way they want it I guess.   >:(

Aye, that is precisely the way they want it!

They have the power to make their own "money"
and as much, or as little, as is suitable for their
immediate objectives.

They too shall have their Waterloo...

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink

tExB=qr
Perhaps so - but he was positioned there by
those to whom he answers.

Look higher still...

Not quite.

Read up on the Jesuit, and find that the Superior General, Reverend Father Adolfo Nicolá (aka "The Black Pope), answers to NO ONE.   Except maybe the other Pope - not sure how that relationship actually works.

My point is that the Jesuit have been the real problem for 500 years.  Not Communist, not Islam, not Muslims, not Rednecks in the US, not Jews.

BY the way, only one more Pope will be appointed and then the Vatican is destroyed.

Ion:

You really descended into ad hominem attacks there, like I really rattled your cage.  Some of what you said is true but I don't really care.  Your WTC theory is right out of The Thunderbirds.  Pretty wackadoo if you ask me.  If you don't believe we went to the moon (you didn't explicitly state either way) that's wackadoo also.

This event is similar to the Oklahoma bombing where right away lots of people where convinced that it was a government conspiracy.  No evidence at all in the beginning and many people were already convinced.

Ridicule is a legitimate feeling.  The free energy enthusiasts or the conspiracy theory enthusiasts use it all the time.  So you have to expect for it to be a two-way street.  I suppose both sides feel a certain justification.  I look at all these "poor people" babbling on about chem trails and worrying for nothing and spending money for nothing.  It's offensive thinking of people being taken advantage of.

Anyways, these things are never going to change, they are just part of the human condition.  The people that are taken advantage of the most are probably the free energy enthusiasts.  I bet you that ZeroFossilFuel is still working on his next big Mueller build.

So lots of theories have been hashed through and I suggest we pick it up with Professor Jones.  He should be back soon!

MileHigh

Here is a little backup on that article I first posted the other day.  Believe or not.  ;]

http://theintelhub.com/2011/11/29/rand-paul-aims-to-kill-%E2%80%9Cindefinite-detention%E2%80%9D-provision-of-controversial-bill/

Excerpt...

With the bill expected to be up for a vote within 48 hours, Senator Rand Paul has offered an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act that will kill a provision allowing the military to detain individuals, including American citizens, without trial or due process.

The “indefinite detention” sections of the NDAA bill would turn the whole of the United States into a “battlefield” and hand the executive branch the power to have the military arrest U.S. citizens and hold them without trial.

Mags

Group: Professor

Hello, I'm back.  
Interesting discussion, and I congratulate those who have studied the  hard 9/11 evidence and read my published peer-reviewed papers on the subject.  Four of these published papers are linked on my web page, http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/ .  

Have you read my published papers on 9/11?  If so you will note that I approach the subject by asking "What evidence is there?"  and I do experiments, and I have published my findings with colleagues -- in scientific/technical journals.  I also have lectured many times  regarding this research -- likewise on my energy research going back to muon-catalyzed fusion research (began with experiments for which I was the Lead Investigator, LAMPF, 1982 for about a decade).

In addition to publications, several of my talks have been recorded and are available on YOUTUBE; search "Steven Jones 911".  For example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjaqquI5OKM  
= My talk in Australia in Nov 2009; discusses in parts 4 and 5 my findings on the destruction of WTC7 and why I find that EXPLOSIVES were used to bring WTC 7 down.  See attachment.

I do not shy away from other "non-hard" evidences either -- e.g., the PUT OPTIONS that made many millions when UA and AA stocks plummeted after 9/11, Sec'y of Transportation Mineta's whistleblower testimony, the lack of air defenses that day, the Bush/Cheney administration lies about the safety of the WTC dust, and so on.  These topics are presented in several of my videotaped talks -- and in this rather humorous review:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

Some of you will find interesting:  http://journalof911studies.com/volume/200704/JonesWTC911SciMethod.pdf
in which I note that our "metal-catalyzed {cold} fusion" claims have in fact been verified in experiments in Japan and Europe; with references of course.  The best metal alloy to enhance cold fusion found so far is a Pd-Li alloy; and BTW my work on cold fusion continues (see links at my web page).

Realistically now, I do not think that Congress will investigate 9/11 or the Bush/Cheney administration's LIES in getting the US into the 9/11 wars.  Nor do I think that the problem lies just in that one administration...  or in just one party.  There are elite, wealthy controllers who control money and energy -- of this I find considerable evidence which I would rather not take the time to go into here. (See my vids, please.)

But IMO the globalist oligarchical controlling power elite have weaknesses, like the Death Star on Star Wars.  A critical weakness (for us a strength) I believe lies in the ability of inventors such as ourselves to come up with an alternative energy source which if cheap, green and reliable -- will undercut the control they now wield over oil/fossil resources, and over the electrical grid.    Finding such an energy source could lead to a New Renaissance, a peaceful revolution if you will.

I and many of you seek alternative, non-conventional novel energy -- call it free energy if you wish.  (I don't particularly like the term 'free energy', because it suggests the energy comes out of nothing, violating Conservation of Energy).

TWO LINKED GOALS:   1) we achieve novel energy AND 2) get it into distributed manufacture around the world -- into homes and communities without having it controlled or stomped down by the power elitists.   Can you see what this would lead to?  energy in the HANDS of the 99% rather than controlled by the 0.1%?  I'll leave it at that for you to ponder.
Ciao, for now.
Steve

Norman Mineta's military career was spent in army Intelligence.  Read his testimony to the 9 11 commission.   The young nervous assistant who kept asking Cheney if the orders still stand after he said the plane was 10 miles out (from the Pentagon) were NOT shoot down orders but orders to proceed with the "9 11 drill" simulating the attacks.  10 years later were still in the damn drill!

In 1998, I was working for a defense contractor in Texas and Bush junior, then governor came to visit and I saw him but didn't get a chance to speak with him.  However, I remember more then one person told me emphatically HE IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT.  I don't think he announced his candidacy at that time, which really had me puzzled and still does.   Anyway, Cheney was the real power behind the scene, because Bush was too inexperienced, that's why he got sent to Florida during 9/11.  If you guys remember he even had trouble speaking, and tried to make fun of himself to minimize it's seriousness.  The sad thing is, he wasn't even an elected president but voted in by the Supreme Court.  All these dudes have and had ties to energy or defense industries.  And what a better place to advance the two than in a war in the middle east.

This concludes this evenings "delusional episode". Lol
« Last Edit: 2011-12-01, 08:06:46 by EMdevices »

What a 9/11 debat has to do here? Will it give us free energy?

Yes! The Truth will give us free energy!

Is it irony or whishful thinking?
Until now, only lies give free energy  ^-^. see Lutec, Dennis Lee, Johnson, Aviso, MPI, Cycclone and so on

EX, I knew you were on our side. You want us to get back to work on free energy!  Excellent, but right now we have to vent our frustrations and paranoia, and than we'll take a fresh stab at it.  This is also a good decoy from the MIBs, they too need a break for the Holliday's . Lol

From MH

Ion:

You really descended into ad hominem attacks there, like I really rattled your cage.  Some of what you said is true but I don't really care.  Your WTC theory is right out of The Thunderbirds.  Pretty wackadoo if you ask me.  If you don't believe we went to the moon (you didn't explicitly state either way) that's wackadoo also.

No, MH, you lack the ability to rattle my cage. I was merely demonstrating that there are differing mindsets and some are capable of connecting the dots (pattern recognition) others do not have that ability.

If you've seen the movie "A Beautiful Mind" loosely based on a true story, you will know what I mean.

Using you as an example of a profile I have worked side by side with over the years was done to drive the point home, don't take it personally. You are good at some things, very weak at other things as I am also. That's why I suggested that your mindset always goes after debunking the low hanging fruit, the obvious sham alternative energy scams like Bedini, Steorn etc.

If you don't believe that remote radio detonation of explosives is a patented technique, you should do more research.

It is even done on a crude level in IRAQ  by the so called "insurgents" with their with their IED's.

For the record, I have not called you or your theories wackadoo as you have called mine, nor have I called you a tinfoil hat Fascist idiot as you again have insinuated  So who is dipping into ad hominem attacks?

And again please be sure you know the definition of words like "fascist" before you  throw them around.

As for the moon landing, does reserving the right to withold an opinion due to lack of sufficient data and too many glaring problems in the official story make me "wackadoo"?  I think it is prudence.

For the record, I do not believe 99.99% of the "conspiracy theories" out there, nor do I believe or invest my time in 99.9% of the OU claims out there. You can waste your time fighting with and debunking the 99.99%, I on the other hand like to stay focused on the 0.01%, as I am not desiring to throw the baby out with the dirty bathwater.

I will ask you the same question I asked eatenbyagrue: What is your purpose and intention on this forum? To continue to demonstrate your ability at debunking the obvious scams? To save people time and money? To demonstrate your grasp of elementary electronics? (yes many of us already know an inductor releases it's energy like a current source).

Can you not make one positive contribution in the form of a circuit you have designed that demonstrates novelty?

Maybe you just get your kicks in being a "naysayer".

You will probably not reply to this and let it "slip away" so that you are not to embarrassed by your own behavior.

tExB=qr
   But IMO the globalist oligarchical controlling power elite have weaknesses, like the Death Star on Star Wars.  A critical weakness (for us a strength) I believe lies in the ability of inventors such as ourselves to come up with an alternative energy source which if cheap, green and reliable -- will undercut the control they now wield over oil/fossil resources, and over the electrical grid.    Finding such an energy source could lead to a New Renaissance, a peaceful revolution if you will.

I and many of you seek alternative, non-conventional novel energy -- call it free energy if you wish.  (I don't particularly like the term 'free energy', because it suggests the energy comes out of nothing, violating Conservation of Energy).

TWO LINKED GOALS:   1) we achieve novel energy AND 2) get it into distributed manufacture around the world -- into homes and communities without having it controlled or stomped down by the power elitists.   Can you see what this would lead to?  energy in the HANDS of the 99% rather than controlled by the 0.1%?  I'll leave it at that for you to ponder.
Ciao, for now.
Steve

Won't the groups in control seek to suppress any alternative energy source that threatens their control? 

How do we get the technology into enough hands to make it permanent before we're dead?   I'm optimistic that there is a solution, I just don't know what it is.

You know, one thing that would be an immense help is a nice collection of inverter circuits that can operate on HV DC, designed from readily available components. Sized to provide, say 20 amps, 50 or 60 Hz.  A modular 5-amp version would be even better.  Something you could connect in parallel to increase load ability (probably have to be sync'd?).  Think about it.  You could disconnect individual circuits from your electric panel and run them from your device(s).  See, this way, you do not need 5kw straight out of the gate to get your home off the grid.  Also, small modular devices may be cheaper to produce.  Someone will eventally make some boards, start poducing them in a small scale.  $2k and up for a large inverter is too much for people oppressed by high retail prices and taxes.  Now all the EE's here have a goal and can do us all a great service.  Even MH can get a pece of the action.  Come on Gents, help a brother out!

You don't need to build anything, superb designs exist and are out there and available at very low cost.

I have a large collection of them that I bought surplus for a pittance, everything from a few hundred watts up to 10 kW. They are Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPS"s) They can be had very cheaply from surplus outfits and ebay.

They all work on DC input, anywhere from 12 VDC to 120 VDC. Many of them put out a pure low distortion sine wave as the output is a resonant transformer tank circuit.

Others use digital sine wave synthesis. The smaller use a modified sine wave PWM scheme.

Most of these have computer monitor capability.

Here's a photo of a BEST FERRUPS II, part of my collection. It is a 4kW 120 /240 AC output 48 VDC input. I think I paid $50 bucks for it.

tExB=qr
Thansk for pointing that out Ion.  Sounds like the ticket.

Suppose that we can achieve 500 to 800vdc easier than 120vdc or less.  Then what?

Thansk for pointing that out Ion.  Sounds like the ticket.

Suppose that we can achieve 500 to 800vdc easier than 120vdc or less.  Then what?

You have several options, one of which would be to charge banks of batteries in series and use a circulating switch that picks off the appropriate voltage required, but in a circular switched pattern picking off the required voltage so that all batteries are used eventually, but not all at once. This is called "circular staging control"

Also series charge, parallel discharge, regardless of what MH says, this is a safe practice when used with appropriate fusing and / or circuit breakers between banks.

Third option, design a simple  converter to charge the required battery bank. This would require a single transistor, an inductor and a timing circuit. It would be a DC to DC step down from 800 VDC to 120 VDC or lower if required. This is very simple stuff indeed. The battery bank can be replaced with a large capacitor if the switching frequency is high enough.

Fourth option and least worthy is to use a dynamotor to do the transformation. Most dynamotors are step up devices, from around 27 VDC to 300 or 400 VDC, but they can be nade to work in a reverse transformation.

Best solution of course is to size the voltage output of the OU device appropriately.

That's why I've collected so many inverters. If we ever get a OU device working, I will package it into the inverters and head for the hills. Anyway these inverters have been fun to play with and analyze their circuits.

They have many uses on the farm. Sometimes I pack one on the back of my electric tractor and use the tractor batteries to supply it such that I might use hedge clippers, electric chain saws etc. in remote locations.

Gotta cross that bridge when we get there, we are a long way from a proof of principle simple bench experiment.
« Last Edit: 2011-12-01, 15:25:09 by ION »

tExB=qr
Thanks for the options.  Best bet seems to be: "produce a voltage you can use".  Take SM's TPU for example, I think he said he had 800v.  If the collector is continuous around the ring, it might be split up into segments and the voltage for each segment may be 50v, but the current is under the same influences, now paralleled.  You drop the voltage and the current stays the same for each segment.  A 2kw output now becomes 20kw. Quite a beautiful concept, if it works that way.  This makes a small ring a real power plant.

Gotta cross that bridge when we get there, we are a long way from a proof of principle simple bench experiment.

I think we are closer than most think, despite the lack of desire to perform simple experiments and our tendency to get hung up on speed bumps along the way.  No one else may see it yet, but changing the density of a magnetic field with a pulsed electric field is one of the keys to the universe.  You should try it and see.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 100
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-28, 08:46:09