PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 17:49:55
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Author Topic: Akula0083 30 watt self running generator.  (Read 930627 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Knowing it's a fake,i have to know where the power supply is comeing from for such a heavy load.The only possibility can be the transformer core itself?. Those automotive head light bulbs draw far more than any battery could provide that may be inside the cap's them self.So the only place left that seems large enough ,is the transformer core itself.

I know this thread is about another device,but it seems like the place to pose the question-how has he done this?.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBGJnG-00Gc

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

@all

Should be running tests soon. Here is what I will try in my first test using the ETD-54 and Magwire coils as per the latest winding findings for the original Akula 30 ecore.

This will be my base line winding method that I can compare to other winds types.

The circuit will be the original AK30 schematic at mosfet and feed cap to loop and to load.

wattsup

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

I have just put this statement in Russian through Goggle translate.

Quote.

Question : Regarding the 30 watt flashlight , there you reguliruesh low frequency oscillator frequency ?

Akula say: No, guys , there rf pulses packs RF pulses , they ... well, how do you explain that? should be included , the fact is that when you have a transformer when the low-frequency part of the amplitude , you already there will be generated automatically burst , that is because there is a current feedback , ie , when it is fed a signal LEDs perenakalilis TL generator , the generator is off TL , respectively overvoltage occurs , there is a binary reduction of porosity , ie, switching off completely. Especially, if you examine the datasheet , I got off on the scheme itself smooth control duty cycle generator , it either is or is not present, so there is formed with a frequency burst ferorezonansa . And he is automatically generated , since we , for example, capacitor is charged to the required voltage that is held fixed burst , TL generator , he turned off at this time of the transistor until the capacitor is not charged . This cycle is formed by the low-frequency amplitude common transformer, which has at this moment is in resonance .
Arunas : Well, actually about that on our forum oveyuuniti long tormented , trying to understand how this feedback works .
Shark : Well there you see what nonsense it turns out, the TL -ku posing outside smooth control of porosity , huh? feedback , and a sharp cut-off , or is, or there is no signal and turns , T -ka then charged , the capacitor sees recharged , it shuts down and it will happen in cycles. Since the torus transformer already formed the amplitude and the cycle starts it automatically link , ie , here TL -ka , it in fact it is not , such as a generator. It already does everything that happens in the transformer. That means that the transformer starts to tear cycle the bursts and off for TL -ke , thereby supplying current to the LEDs , cutting off feedback , huh? ie komaratoru , uh already dozaryazhaya second capacitor . That is giving a signal to the shutdown. That is, there TL Single dependent, as such, it does not generate anything , it is the duty cycle zadaetsya it - equal feromagnitnomu resonance and the pulse repetition rate , and their cyclical already formed by the transformer .
Arunas there about the following two points . you have one ( nerazslyshanoe word) as the frequency, and the second is the principle of where you find it for feedback as I understand it , yes ?
Shark : Yeah, I mean look at the current, when we have more current LEDs begin to miss , we go off on a team full TL -ki . The same goes reinsurance voltage .
Arunas : Well, I never understood , thank you.
Shark : Now look : I have a third leg is involved . Yes ? there are over 22 Nanofarad is what has been done? Kapratar and fifteenth comparator directly strong (maybe not such a word ) is the voltage divider with the first and second key , so it does what? This blocks the duty cycle , there no smooth adjustment of porosity , she's either there or ... So we there TL -ka, must be understood. it works in batches .
Question : Roman , say , the capacitor C3 cumulative 2000 microfarads , you can put it more volume ?
Shark : In principle, it 's a capacitor is formed and that the main Periodicity enable, disable, TL -ki . Well, while the secondary is current , right? ie . this stress on the LEDs. That is changing this capacitor you change the cycle on and off TL -ki , as it will look on your charge control capacitor. ... When you turn on a system , you will see output tlki that ? there are tutus , here , specifically the duration you can rebuild their frequency ferorezonansa . Following them you'll be looking at the power , yes , the cost to the output , ie the number of signals in a pack . And you can see the cyclical , that actually , it is cyclic , it is almost 50 to 50 poluchaetsya running off, running off, it is precisely the control capacitor working . TL -ka sees capacitor re-charge , she turned off , no signals . Came the charge , it is included here , and it starts to go in cycles . And this cycle will automatically be matched with low frequency transformer already formed and they begin to auto control all this turns out. That is, it must be done to understand.

Unquote.

The Russian text was kindly posted by MenofFather at OU.com.

I think this might have a bearing on our replication efforts??

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Guest
Grum, this is somewhat helpful and would be more so if we knew what these terms were:

TL or TL generator
TL -ku
TL -ka
TL -ke
TL -ki

Can anyone assign electrical engineering descriptions to these?

Group: Professor

Aaaaa, replace "porosity" with "duty cycle" everywhere in this translation

TL, TL -ku, TL -ka, TL -ke, TL -ki
...are all declensions of the TL494 Integrated Circuit.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I think what he is basically saying is that the ripple on the large storage capacitor causes an on/off operation of one of the oscillators such that it  puts out bursts of high frequency pulses.

The on off action occurs around the preset value of the voltage sense potentiometer. The burst settles at about 50% duty cycle i.e. burst on to burst off is around 50% but this may vary depending on loading.

Since he talks about packs of RF pulses, this seems to imply that the burst oscillator is adjusted to a high frequency, low duty cycle to produce the "picket fence" bursts he talked about elsewhere.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

I think this might have a bearing on our replication efforts??
It does because according to it the feedback loop is wired incorrectly in all of the schematic diagrams released to date, e.g. re. current limit in the LED bank.

A native Russian speaker should clean up this translation.  I will not do it on translate.google.com because I'm not native and that translator stopped highlighting words in the source text, a while ago (no on mouseover events anymore  >:( ). 
Is there another translator out there that highlights words?

@Grumage

Well the only thing I have found was last night, late, I saw this effect but did not pay enough attention to it then made other small changes, so I will retry again this afternoon.

I was pulsing and was anywhere between 850KHz and 1.5MHZ. The LEDS where mildly lit but I could notice a secondary fluctuation in the brightness I'd say about 2-7 Hz. As if there was a cycling ramp up, ramp down, ramp up, etc.

Someone at OU said that Akula confirmed that the AK30 schematic was incomplete. Does anyone know more if this is a valid comment or hearsay. Someone should ask Akula why he does not show the AK30 again man. And if the schematic is or is not correct, and if not, where, otherwise we are stuck playing Pin the Tail on the AK30.

But for sure this diagram is incomplete. There is not enough change in the primary to impart enough change in the secondary. Everything is being stressed by the positive "freezing" of the transformer. There is positive hitting the coils from all sides and all there is available to make any change in this positive loop, is this mosfet stuck in the middle creating this minute short that is not doing anything. I am sure the schematic needs to include a mosfet between R1/C2 and L1 so that the primary is disengaged from the feed positive from both sides of the L1 coil. Only this will create enough change to impart anything to the secondary. But I will first try with a diode pointing to C11 after R3 with or without the D6 diode. I know @verpies says it won't make any difference, but it will inhibit the positive from entering the L2 and bleeding to the load via R2.

What I am noticing is that the simple fact the mosfet is pulsing is creating its own feed by leaking to the load. We have all seen this before where the pulse generator itself is the feed source via leaking. @TK referred to this as well at OU. One way to show this is if you pulse the circuit and light your leds and while they are lit disconnect C11 from the ground side. If the leds keep on lighting, it is the feed coming from the frequency drive circuit to the mosfet gate and leaking to the load. Maybe this is only typical with my setup because I am directly using my FG, but regardless FG or pulse circuit should impart the same leaking to load. So in reality, the output to load is never coming from L2 or even the pulse of the L1 to L2 does not influence the load.

If I have anything like that first LED fluctuating effect, this time I will video it, but as it stands so far, the is nothing with this thing as it is shown on the schematic.

I am pulsing the mosfet gate directly with my FG positive on the gate and negative to the circuit ground. Best duty was from 9-21%. Running off a 12vdc 10a battery that is charged via a power supply.

@Grumage and @Itsu, I realize that with your circuit boards, it is hard to try some variations, but with my open set-up, this is very easy to change things around, add diodes or pots here and there to eventually find the right mix.

wattsup

Anyone that has experimented with LED's using a function generator to power them, will know that they they can be illuminated at very low current levels when driven with square waveforms, or any waveform with sharp leading edges, when driven at high frequency in the Mhz range. Lasersaber has shown how a simple, albeit unconventional circuit can achieve this with maintained illumination when working from a low capacity charged cap with the initiating power supply removed. Akula's devices are operating on a similar principle to Lasersaber's IMO. The duration of illumination is dependent upon capacity, taking into the effect of leakage, which comes into play, particularly when using electrolytic caps. IMO, Akula will never be able to demonstrate level illumination whilst self-running over extended periods of time considerably longer than he has shown in his videos to date, using the capacitors shown. Button cell batteries or super caps are clearly not essential to at least get the appearance of self-running, having seen Lasersaber's video demos.

Hoppy
« Last Edit: 2014-05-05, 10:00:45 by Hoppy »

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

I have just come back from an exhaustive 2 hour session with T-1000 looking at the resonance of various Ferrites and even Transformer Steel cores. Based upon the PDF attached.

http://realstrannik.ru/media/kunena/attachments/6159/opredelenie_MR.pdf

I have dllabarre to thank for providing the "Google" translation.

Quote.

When conducted experiments on nuclear magnetic resonance, the resonance
frequency ferrite sought so (more options I have not found).
Pickup coil must be arranged in other geometrical axes.
Moreover, the number of revolutions does not affect resonance.

When a short pulse (0.5-1us) 12-20 volts...

immediately see the frequency of the ringing...

Appearance generator short pulses

Unquote.

We have concluded that all the Ferrites have a resonance in the 10 to 30 MHz region the lowest resonance was found from a piece of 316 Stainless Steel @ 4.2 MHz .  I am hoping to make a short video tomorrow  to show others how to find the resonant point of a material.

What is interesting is that Stainless Steel contains Nickel and I am sure somebody posted over on OU.com that there are Nickel based ferrite combinations available. The upshot?? The lower the resonant frequency of the material the easier it will be to manipulate the device.

Cheers Grum.

Buy me some coffee
Jusr watched this one on his 1kW system. It's getting harder to spot as to where the power could be coming from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUWAzmy-61o

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
That black wire looks like it goes into a hole in the pipe. Look closely and you will see it slightly to the right of where the wire enters the pipe.There is another hole about the same size a few inches below. Notice the welded horizontal support to the other pipe also a few inches below. This tells me the pipe with the black wire does not go that deep into the ground and is supported by the horizontal welded bar and the other pipe. It would be easy therefore to snake a wire up into that pipe and out the hole, a wire which is buried in shallow earth and goes back to a power source.

I totally distrust all these videos that need a ground wire, especially if it is pre-arranged ground and you do not see the actual hammering into the ground of the metal pipe or attachment of the wire. We do not see him strip this wire and attach it to the bolt.Look closely at the attached picture.

Of course this is my opinion only.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

That black wire looks like it goes into a hole in the pipe. Look closely and you will see it slightly to the right of where the wire enters the pipe.There is another hole about the same size a few inches below. Notice the welded horizontal support to the other pipe also a few inches below. This tells me the pipe with the black wire does not go that deep into the ground and is supported by the horizontal welded bar and the other pipe. It would be easy therefore to snake a wire up into that pipe and out the hole, a wire which is buried in shallow earth and goes back to a power source.

I totally distrust all these videos that need a ground wire, especially if it is pre-arranged ground and you do not see the actual hammering into the ground of the metal pipe or attachment of the wire. We do not see him strip this wire and attach it to the bolt.Look closely at the attached picture.

Of course this is my opinion only.

Yes, I agree. Look closely at the so-called cable termination in the clips below that I posted way back as signs of faking on OU.com. As ION says, the cable appears to run into the pipe as the sheath does not appear to be stripped back, revealing at least a sign of the bare inner conductors, as I would be expect. The termination looks too neat. He has failed to show us the removal and re-termination of this cable throughout his videos.

Buy me some coffee
It dose look that way.Watching it again in full screen,it seems the dirt around the pipe is a dark grey color,while the rest seems to be a rusty brown color-freshly dug perhaps?..Problem with all this deception,is when something real comes along,we'll all have the yea yea attitude.It's all starting to sound like the boy who cried wolf.

I decided to go ahead,and order some pot core's and other parts anyway,as i need a break from my other project ATM.

TK does much the same thing in his Aqua2 video IMO. The difference is that he threads a thin wire up the tubular earth braiding and connects this to a 'live' mains supply under the concrete lid outside the house. I had a 2KW fire running on 5 metres of just one of these heat resistant sheathed wires, using the braid as the neutral.

I think the skepticism is because no one still managed to have resonance but I see that progress is not missing from all sides ...... Akula would have to be fixed in order to show how well everything like Kapanadze the wire on the tap..

By the way seems the dreams not stopping...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLIX6nPAg9k
« Last Edit: 2014-05-05, 15:57:02 by TutorialFE »

@all

Sunday afternoon I installed a second mosfet so I am running with two IRF640s. With the second moffet located between R1/C2 and L1.

Since I have a two coil primary the mosfets are on the beginning of each coil L1 and L3 and the other ends are connected together and fed B+ by R1/C2. hahaha

The difference without any fine tuning yet is night and day. Much more power is being moved and when I remove the battery, the LEDS go off very slowly, not like the immediate off they would do before. So I think this is going in the right direction. Now I need to replace a few of the resistors with pots and start playing around with more or less load and see what happens. But the LEDs are still going off but you can see the system wants to keep them alive much longer then what those caps can do on their own.

All I do now is simply hit the positive with the battery B+ for a few seconds then remove it while I hunt the settings.

Never go below 5khz or the mosfets will start cooking.

This Monday morning I changed out one of the 640s because it was an older one and I saw a difference in the pulse strength between the drains of one mosfet and the other. I also reinstalled half an ecore to which I created a center gap by sanding it down slightly.  Anyways, I was around 5.6 MHz, applied the B+, LEDs lit up, removed the B+, Leds slowly dimmed until they were very low light but it stayed there. I then removed the FG as well and the LED is still dimly lit. Remove all 3 scope probes and the LED is still dimly lit again since a 5 minutes. Weird stuff indeed.

Will investigate more after work and do a small video.

wattsup

PS: Question about scopes.

I put both scope probes A and B on the same point and at same volt/div and both are at 10x. But the ChA is reading 68 volts while ChB is reading around 6 volts. Changed both probes and put in news ones but still the same thing. Don't know why that is but it is definitely not normal. Any ideas.

Added:

a) I forgot to mention that I also added a diode pointing to R3 after L1. I think this is an important addition because it prevent B+ from entering the top of L2.  

b) The photo of the dim leds was taken at about 20 minutes.

@TutorialFE,

Ref your annotated video clip below. Look carefully at the tight bending radius of the cable as it enters the hole and appears to turn in a downwards direction in my clip below yours. Now look into the second hole below the cable entry hole. Do you see what I think I see? Despite the bolt on the other side, there would be enough room for the cable to pass through the pipe.

@all

I would advise to all those doing bench work to check out their scopes. With all the pulsing these scopes take you could develop some difference in waveforms thus not providing the true readouts that you may be looking for.

Use an FG or any other pulse source and put both probes on the same + and - points and check if the scope is showing two identical waveforms under the same scope settings. If you have an FG start sweeping up in frequency and adjust your time/div to make sure both channels are giving the same waveforms.

I have one channel B on my HP 54645D that is not giving the right readings but only as the frequency rises. That would be very hard to notice if you are using your scope as usual. I put 4 images of my waveforms at 1, 5, 50 and 500KHz here;
http://www.overunity.com/14378/akula0083-30-watt-self-running-generator/msg401398/#msg401398

My older Hitachi V-650F is still OK. The volt/div knobs were starting to act up so I just opened the hood and sprayed in some tuner cleaner and now they are perfectly ok, so at least I have that scope to work with plus Ch A on the HP. What a bummer. I wonder if it would be hard to fix my HP.

wattsup

I finally finished my Akula 30W board and did some first tests.
I built the board with verpies Mosfet driver Mod, i used the MIC4422BM. Gate pulses are clean, frequency range is from 14 to 108kHz. Duty cycle cannot be adjusted with pot, i will look into some of the here proposed mods and try them later on.
With L2 feedback path disconnected, current draw at 12volt is around 3,3 Amps, LEDs are bright.
When i hit the switch, lights go pretty dim and my PSU restricts down to 8,4V, 3,5 Amps (limit set by me).
The 0,22 resistor gets really hot while operation, I'm glad i used a 5W instead of a 2W.
For now I'm using copper wire for both coils, but i plan to use iron wire for the L2 coil as has been suggested. The first i ordered was not flexible enough to wind, hope the new one will be in the mail today.

kind regards and peace,
From other Planet

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

As discussed in chat earlier, please find attached Les Banki's PDF of the Akula 0083 30W device.

This circuit has been fully tested by the Author and works correctly to conventional electronic engineering. 

From this basis it is suggested that we can then move on to looking at the more unconventional aspects.  Particularly the feedback from the LED's !!

Cheers Grum.

I built the board with verpies Mosfet driver Mod, i used the MIC4422BM. Gate pulses are clean, frequency range is from 14 to 108kHz. Duty cycle cannot be adjusted with pot,
Did you use this duty cycle limiter on pin #3 ?

Did you use this duty cycle limiter on pin #3 ?

Nope, but thank you for posting it again. Think i will try it if i find a 470k pot in my workshop  :)

Nope, but thank you for posting it again. Think i will try it if i find a 470k pot in my workshop  :)
But there is not a 470k pot in that schematic. Only 470Ω pot

@all

Should be running tests soon. Here is what I will try in my first test using the ETD-54 and Magwire coils as per the latest winding findings for the original Akula 30 ecore.

This will be my base line winding method that I can compare to other winds types.

The circuit will be the original AK30 schematic at mosfet and feed cap to loop and to load.

wattsup

Good work! Now put from generator any to mosfet with driver packs of  pulses with frenuency 350-460 kiloherc. Were packs frenquency must be individual for any transformer and about 20-40 kiloherc. And packs duty cycle 50 precents.  :)

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 17:49:55