PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-30, 21:19:30
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48
Author Topic: Akula0083 30 watt self running generator.  (Read 932296 times)
Group: Ambassador

T
that vid comes up as a Rodin coil tutorial

Rodin Coil Tutorial - How to Wrap a 12 Pointed Coil -

Chet
PS
I see you corrected link below  O0
« Last Edit: 2015-09-08, 14:56:37 by Chet K »

That's wrong video, sorry.
The https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw8wyw2ZaAQ is the correct link.

The purpose of the video was to show 2 devices sharing same effect and drawing explanation. Roman talked a lot about magnetron effects adopted to that specific case but in my opinion it is all same with creating resonant directed electron radiation from Anode to Kathode (the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_emission described that in vacuum tubes) where absorbed electrons are added to the current flow and this is where additional power came from...

Group: Guest
Can I play too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80D92QaOcM4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9wxuRZV-Ro

"In my opinion" Akula is not showing you everything you _really_ need to know to understand how his devices work.

To light up LED it is enough but not enought to light up 1kW+ loads where same fundamentals are applied. Just there you see high voltage source such as Tesla coil for electron emission while for LEDs it is not required.

@ T-1000

What is Ruslan saying exactly in this comment back to Roma:

Quote from: Ruslan Kulabuhov
Я 5 копеек вставлю свои , Рома...
Ты намекаешь на меня ?  Ок , не вопрос !  Но тут что я увидел сейчас , могу сказать одно - народ может и поверит. Вон космонавт  попу подлизывать пытается не соображая ничего... А вот остальных жаль ,очень жаль !   Рома , последние минуты или даже секунды видео убили нафиг  :)))))))))))))))   И после этого ты из меня дурака делаешь ? Многие уже понимают о ком это ты :)  К тому же .... куда то делся водород и атамарные процессы. Согласен , теорий много и у меня было. Но этот видос меня реально зацепил... Ну хоть про магнитные поля мы заговорили и особенно про отрицательные. Так уже хоть лучше выглядит :)   Я не собираюсь тебя учить , но вот есть правда в Твоих словах Рома " Все системы работают по одному принципу"  Согласен !  Но не эти барабаны и катушки :))   Киловатт , Германия 25 ватт и те видео , работа  совершенно отличается.  Собирать заряды и вообще как это делать , знаю очень хорошо. Это так... Что бы Ты понимал что я знаю всё от чего. Просто не буду тут писать много.... Обидно придуркам давать , которые обзываются. Я и тебя понимаю тоже  конечно. Но в следующий раз показывай пальцем , а не намекай :)))))))))  Я не рассыплюсь !

I sense some animosity in his comment.  Has Ruslan made significant progress he sees Akula's work to be a mere toy?

Please explain if you will.

Also, I attached his sketch where he describes the coils themselves, one being an anode and the other a cathode.  Interesting concept when applied to coils of wire.
« Last Edit: 2015-09-08, 20:44:06 by Matt Watts »

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
(caution: editorial comment, skip if you find it offensive)

If you watch this video (or many youtube videos) with the sound off, you realize how little information is conveyed for so much bandwidth used.

There is much hand waving, picking things up and putting them down, only to pick them up again, then more hand waving.

Then there is the really bad schematic sketch.

A simple pdf document, would take far less storage space, and we could at least attempt to translate it into English, to get some information.

Youtube is really great for some things, and they do have their place, but often time fall far short at trying to replace a well written technical document.

There I go getting all critical again  >:-).....but then why I don't make youtube videos?..I certainly have the skill to do so....I'd just rather write good technical descriptions.   :o

(the technical part)

Interesting that for all his devices, he is now trying to duplicate something that looks like SM's first tpu, which never showed any power output, only voltage. Anyone else notice that he is very careful not to move the device out of the horizontal plane, lest perhaps the leds would dim. This is suspect of a hidden source of RF powering the device at a distance, so I agree with TK.

Regarding the sketch: Is there any proof that electron cascade effect can occur outside of a vacuum environment? Such was not mentioned in the wiki link, but if possible I find it interesting.

Edit: A search for "electron cascade effect in free air" generated some interesting hits.
« Last Edit: 2015-09-08, 21:31:21 by ION »

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Edit: A search for "electron cascade effect in free air" generated some interesting hits.

One of which mentions plastics.  Hmmm, I've heard the term Delrin come up before.  Any chance this material may be suitable for some sort of test bed?

I'm pretty certain most of us have focused on the wire and the electronics with these devices; wouldn't it be a kick in the pants to learn the insulation around the wire is the important part.  Talk about hidden in plain sight.

This link certainly got my attention:
https://gmwgroup.harvard.edu/pubs/pdf/1169.pdf

And a few notes from Wesley:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghRDcgrMwp0

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
It certainly does look a lot like the first TPU.

Where is the source of electrons if this thing works like a magnetron?

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

And a few notes from Wesley:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghRDcgrMwp0

Thanks Matt, the Wesley commented video clears up some aspects of the video.

Notice the resemblance of the large device to this original SM video from 1997 or thereabout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHswoNpc0Tk

Use of magnets for startup in both devices, similar construction. Beware of the huge amount of disinformation or bad information regarding the TPU by individuals on youtube. Rely only on the original videos and your common sense.

The paper you found on contact electrification is also very interesting.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Delrin is the brand or trade name of an easily-machinable plastic, generically called "Acetal resin" or chemically, polyoxymethylene. I have used it a lot in various mechanical builds. It's strong, dimensionally stable and easy to work with machine tooling. Its position on the triboelectric scale is noted in the pdf linked above.

Imagine how trivially easy it would be for Akula (and Ruslan) to demonstrate _unequivocally_ that their self-running claims are true. Yet they do not choose to do these simple things. Meanwhile, everything they have presented can be easily "faked" by using small concealed batteries, and/or hidden wires, and/or wirelessly transmitted power.

I "conditionally" believe in Wesley's honesty and integrity. So why, if he understands so much about what Ruslan and Akula are doing, has he himself not replicated any of the allegedly self-running circuits they have talked about and that he has "explained"? If anyone can do it surely Wesley, with his many thousands of dollars worth of sophisticated lab equipment that he talks about often, could do it.

If only it were actually possible, that is. But Akula, Ruslan and Kapanadze are fishing for big fish and don't care, obviously, about providing any actual proof of their claims to little minnows like us.

It certainly does look a lot like the first TPU.

Where is the source of electrons if this thing works like a magnetron?

The resemblance is no doubt deliberate.

There is no evidence that this thing "works like a magnetron" and no experimental data are presented that even suggest that it does so.

The source of the power that allows it to function is conveniently not shown in the videos. All that is shown in the videos are the Red Herrings that are used as bait for the big fish.

To light up LED it is enough but not enought to light up 1kW+ loads where same fundamentals are applied. Just there you see high voltage source such as Tesla coil for electron emission while for LEDs it is not required.

To light up heavier loads, a different method is obviously used. Concealed wires, heavy hidden batteries, etc.  Some of the concealed wires have been noticed before. And if any of those "tesla coils" actually started working as real TCs, you'd certainly notice it... the "electron emission" would cause arcing and sparking all over the place, insulation breakdown, etc. It's clear to me that the "tesla coils" shown in Akula and Ruslan videos are just there for show and aren't actually operating as TCs... and they know it too. Look at how they are handling those items!

Delrin is the brand or trade name of an easily-machinable plastic, generically called "Acetal resin" or chemically, polyoxymethylene. I have used it a lot in various mechanical builds. It's strong, dimensionally stable and easy to work with machine tooling. Its position on the triboelectric scale is noted in the pdf linked above.

Imagine how trivially easy it would be for Akula (and Ruslan) to demonstrate _unequivocally_ that their self-running claims are true. Yet they do not choose to do these simple things. Meanwhile, everything they have presented can be easily "faked" by using small concealed batteries, and/or hidden wires, and/or wirelessly transmitted power.

I "conditionally" believe in Wesley's honesty and integrity. So why, if he understands so much about what Ruslan and Akula are doing, has he himself not replicated any of the allegedly self-running circuits they have talked about and that he has "explained"? If anyone can do it surely Wesley, with his many thousands of dollars worth of sophisticated lab equipment that he talks about often, could do it.

If only it were actually possible, that is. But Akula, Ruslan and Kapanadze are fishing for big fish and don't care, obviously, about providing any actual proof of their claims to little minnows like us.

Agreed

It certainly is curious that these guys chew up thousands of megabytes with almost useless youtube videos when a simple "how to do it" technical document would get the job done......that is if you really wanted to convey the operating principle, it could be done in a small .doc file or .pdf including embedded pictures and schematics.

Instead we are subject to countless videos showing tiny leds being lit to some arbitrary brightness or larger incandescent lamps that always seem to need a very fishy looking ground connection.

Whether going for the big fish or not, the small fish keep the hit counter turning some small change for the people in these poor countries, so magic shows are good for them.

@TK
To light up heavier loads, a different method is obviously used. Concealed wires, heavy hidden batteries, etc.  Some of the concealed wires have been noticed before. And if any of those "tesla coils" actually started working as real TCs, you'd certainly notice it... the "electron emission" would cause arcing and sparking all over the place, insulation breakdown, etc. It's clear to me that the "tesla coils" shown in Akula and Ruslan videos are just there for show and aren't actually operating as TCs... and they know it too. Look at how they are handling those items!

I believe that's debatable because a true Tesla Coil does not cause arcing and sparking all over the place, insulation breakdown etc.. and if it is then obviously your doing something wrong. A true Tesla Coil is supposed to produce an extreme EMF with no arcing which is essentially wasted energy. In any case my TC can produce very high voltages and a massive glow discharge seen best in a dark room however it also produces no visible discharges. Arcs and sparks are for kids...silly rabbit.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: AllCanadian
Arcs and sparks are for kids...silly rabbit.

Oh, I dunno.  The brilliant flashes, the loud bangs
and crackles, the faint smell of the Ozone often
spiced with Nitrous Oxide...

Almost as much fun as a pyrotechnics display.

Of course it is possible to put all of that high voltage
to work under less spectacular circumstances, but the
thrill of the "high voltage fireworks" is still captivating
even at advanced age.

Maybe some of us are just "kids" at heart who never really
ever grow up...

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

@TK

I believe that's debatable because a true Tesla Coil does not cause arcing and sparking all over the place, insulation breakdown etc.. and if it is then obviously your doing something wrong. A true Tesla Coil is supposed to produce an extreme EMF with no arcing which is essentially wasted energy. In any case my TC can produce very high voltages and a massive glow discharge seen best in a dark room however it also produces no visible discharges. Arcs and sparks are for kids...silly rabbit.

AC

Either you are deliberately misinterpreting what I've said, or you simply don't understand what a Tesla Coil actually is or how it works. Or, considering other things you've posted... both.

You will, I presume, have no trouble overwinding your "TC" with extra windings, operating it in close proximity to solid-state logic gates, having sharp projections from the top capacity, and driving a kilowatt load with it, then. Nor will it change its behaviour or performance when it's picked up by hand.  Please feel free to demonstrate these things in a video, especially the quarter-wave resonance and operation by the principle of VRSWR.

@TK
Either you are deliberately misinterpreting what I've said, or you simply don't understand what a Tesla Coil actually is or how it works. Or, considering other things you've posted... both.

I have posted pictures of my 24" TC here before.

You will, I presume, have no trouble overwinding your "TC" with extra windings, operating it in close proximity to solid-state logic gates, having sharp projections from the top capacity, and driving a kilowatt load with it, then.

No trouble, I started using HV mosfet gate switching around a decade ago and the rest you have mentioned is common TC tech.

Nor will it change its behaviour or performance when it's picked up by hand.  Please feel free to demonstrate these things in a video, especially the quarter-wave resonance and operation by the principle of VRSWR.

This is why I use mosfet HV gate switching and the TC generally finds it's own point of auto-resonance, it is quite easy. In any case you can spend hours tinkering with your TC but at the end of the day it's nothing more than a toy if it has no real purpose other than arcs and sparks. Why not go and buy yourself one of those plasma globes from radio shack, lol.

Me, I use my TC as a HV AC/DC power supply for experiments and I could care less if it doesn't fit the purists view of a true TC.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Here is a 500w TC running at 4Mhz

VSWR tuned of course at this frequency and power, could easily run at 1Kw :D

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

The internal fins of the small coil shown, resemble the structure inside a magnetron, and their size corresponds to a frequency in the GHz range, so I can believe the 1.4 GHz frequency suggested.   However I think all these devices are fakes with hidden, and not so hidden, super capacitors!

The larger device that obviously tries to imitate the small TPU built by SM,  has integrated circuits on the PWB, so these need at least 5 volts.   There is no way you can just start such a device from a weak phenomena that builds up in voltage, it indicates he already has a voltage source hidden of at least 5 volts.  

Nice try but these bring confusion to the TPU discussions.

EM

EM: resembling a cavity magnetron is not quite the same as being one, add to that there are no magnets used on the smaller device, so talk of magnetron operation in this smaller device doesn't hold water.

Mike: very nice schematic and coil.........your "Ham" knowledge is showing. Thanks for posting it.

Matt Watts said:
I'm pretty certain most of us have focused on the wire and the electronics with these devices; wouldn't it be a kick in the pants to learn the insulation around the wire is the important part.  Talk about hidden in plain sight.

That got me thinking in a different direction so I took a closer look.

Now that some of us agree on the many ways the Akula devices can be faked, let's speculate and suppose just for a moment that they do work as demonstrated.....how do we guess it might be done? Is there enough ambient 1.4 gHz energy to get the "process" or at least the kickstart oscillator started by some sort of mixing or other down conversion? Is there a precharged cap for this?

Then the next step is to take a few wild guesses regarding what the actual "process" is. Does the magnetron effect hold any water ? Would it be closer to a cyclotron effect or some variant?

Note that some of the white wire bundle of the larger device have ends twisted together, resulting in 4 connection points. With a high voltage AC or DC (shown) applied between the bundles we have a number of dielectric charges with air spaces where ions or freed electrons (from Townsend avalanche) can linger or be rotated with the application of the permanent ring magnets. Attached are some simple sketches of what may be the rough start of an approach worth examining.

Thanks Matt

centraflow, allcanadian.... you still aren't quite getting the picture.

Of course Tesla Coils can work with solid state drivers, of course SSTCs can _operate_ in the 1kW range. But most definitely NOT as Akula/Ruslan have presented them.

Centraflow, let's see your SSTC drive a 1kW bank of incandescent bulbs. AllCanadian, let's see your TC work with several extra coils overwound upon its secondary.

You don't have to try to educate me about SSTCs or regular spark-gap TCs. What you do need to explain, IF you believe in Akula/Ruslan, is how _their_ "Tesla Coils" operate within their devices as demonstrated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeQ5WnziKBA   (all solid state, CMOS, PLL, single mosfet, less than 100W)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIZClhoU2Xk     (Hybrid SS-SG, operating on 24 vdc input)

Now that some of us agree on the many ways the Akula devices can be faked, let's speculate and suppose just for a moment that they do work as demonstrated.....how do we guess it might be done? Is there enough ambient 1.4 gHz energy to get the "process" started by some sort of mixing or other down conversion?

This is going over two forums at once so I will just link my post from http://overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/msg460560/#msg460560

Quote from: TinselKoala on Today at 05:37:23 PM

Perhaps Wesley would like to explain how a device that produces _identical_ scope traces to Akula's "self running" unit, still doesn't manage to run itself.

The identical scope traces do not say you are under same conditions for phenomena to be met. The electronics can be doing perfectly same but the thing is not there. It is all in how power amplification happen on the wire.

Again, for power to be added to the wire we are talking about charged particles joined electron flow from the outside. If you think outside of the box the ionization/radiation/electrostatic transfer all start making sense as origin of the additional power directed on same wire. Same as two river streams joined together make big flow... My point is there, look for what make electron flow run faster/more electrons going on the wire which initially did not have it from the main power source.

P.S> There is good old read about harvesting energy from the environment - http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/148247-german-student-creates-electromagnetic-harvester-that-gathers-free-electricity-from-thin-air
In Kapanadze style device even the Tesla coil is good source for this... ;)

This is going over two forums at once so I will just link my post from http://overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/msg460560/#msg460560

Quote from: TinselKoala on Today at 05:37:23 PM

Perhaps Wesley would like to explain how a device that produces _identical_ scope traces to Akula's "self running" unit, still doesn't manage to run itself.

The identical scope traces do not say you are under same conditions for phenomena to be met. The electronics can be doing perfectly same but the thing is not there. It is all in how power amplification happen on the wire.

You got that right... the "proper conditions" for "self running" aren't there: My device is not supplied with a hidden source of power like Akula's is. But it can easily be so supplied. However, your explanation isn't really an explanation at all, and it is rather laughable to me, because you are essentially saying that scopetraces and other instrumental measurements are useless, they don't really tell you anything important. And I reject that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn8kadM61jw

Again, for power to be added to the wire we are talking about charged particles joined electron flow from the outside. If you think outside of the box the ionization/radiation/electrostatic transfer all start making sense as origin of the additional power directed on same wire. Same as two river streams joined together make big flow... My point is there, look for what make electron flow run faster/more electrons going on the wire which initially did not have it from the main power source.

P.S> There is good old read about harvesting energy from the environment - http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/148247-german-student-creates-electromagnetic-harvester-that-gathers-free-electricity-from-thin-air
In Kapanadze style device even the Tesla coil is good source for this... ;)

The scope and electronics are only one part of circuit. The second and biggest part is the effects you are trying to achieve. Unfortunately most just failed there...

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer

Mike: very nice schematic and coil.........your "Ham" knowledge is showing. Thanks for posting it.

Thanks ION

I do have one of similar design, but that is not mine, mine is only around 150w with a 12v input. I was really just showing a SS TC of exceptional power using RF and a class E output of 90+% efficiency.

I think I have made it clear in many places that I think multiple frequencies (noise) manipulated in the right way and added together will give you what you want, be it RF or hard wired, it is the heterodyning effect compounded into one output :) Re: my post on self running drum thread of SA of STEAP note the power of each frequency, and the main frequency.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-30, 21:19:30