PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 04:20:20
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Author Topic: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator  (Read 348311 times)

For you GK - V.U.'s paper in pdf .   I'll ignore the the nonsense meters until those with meters have proven his concepts don't work through experiment.   ;)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
I was applying what he showed about the TK devices and using Utkin's methodology as another tool. I was not praising Utkin.
Where the  Version B kicking coil is placed is very similar to the SM17 pic that Wattsup showed pointing out the antenna wire and the fine wire segment. And I am sure most other configurations skirt this configuration also.

Simply look at the patterns of configuration and fuhgetta bout (Bronx for 'Please dimiss') trying to dismiss individuals based on the credentiallity of them. Everybody has a piece of this game. If anyone had the full answer you wouldnt be after 5 years, kapeesh?

Looks like we have spark gaps, primaries, secondaries, and capacitors. Otherwise we have nothing. Now with this limited amount of components we are to free mankind...

@E2,
Thanks.

---------------------------

Disclaimer:    What I'm about to say can be considered highly advanced speculation ...   ;D

An imbalance or change in a circuits "ground" potential, from cycle to cycle, can produce, or rather extract energy from the "object" connected at the other end, through only 1 WIRE, if the phasing is advantageous.  I noticed strange effects from my tesla coil  to support this.  When I progress some more, I'll do a data "dump" exciting times are comming.

EM

Group: Guest
For you GK - V.U.'s paper in pdf .   I'll ignore the the nonsense meters until those with meters have proven his concepts don't work through experiment.   ;)

You are reversing the burden of proof (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophic_burden_of_proof). And what you say is also a logical fallacy: it is impossible to prove that something doesn't exist or doesn't work.
It is to those who claim free energy to give the proofs through experiments, measurements and schematics in order for everyone to duplicate them. If they don't, you can apply Euclidus sentence: "what is asserted without proof can be denied without proof".

For example, here is my concept: "a resistance connected to a battery with iron wires charges the battery". Try to prove I'm wrong with nonsense meter, voltmeter or any meter. You can't! If you measure a diminishing voltage, it is because you don't use the right precise value of resistance, or your battery is not exactly the same as mine, or the wires are not 100% pure iron, or the charge is delayed and you don't wait enough, and so on...   ;). Almost all FE claimants work this way.

Has Utkin performed any experimments to prove his theories?

Good question. There is not even a single one sufficiently described.
I see only gibberish. Can someone clearly describe an experiment according to Utkin, with the expected results, in order for everyone to duplicate it?

I read a little more of his paper today.

It is clear to me that he is attempting to bring most of the current FE information together into some clear idea.

If I am correct, he has failed. I stopped at his description of the 'pancake' coil fields. His description is wrong. If he had performed an experiment to confirm the alignment of these fields his depiction would be different.

So, I doubt he has performed any experiments and is only 'living' from the work of others.

Group: Ambassador

Wave Watcher

Sometimes when you see something thats Wrong ,it is good to Explain your observation?? [the devil can be in the details]

@ EM
It is good to see you excited!! [THX]

Chet

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
An imbalance or change in a circuits "ground" potential, from cycle to cycle, can produce, or rather extract energy from the "object" connected at the other end, through only 1 WIRE, if the phasing is advantageous.  I noticed strange effects from my tesla coil  to support this.  When I progress some more, I'll do a data "dump" exciting times are comming.

What about a change in the permeability?

Wave Watcher

Sometimes when you see something thats Wrong ,it is good to Explain your observation?? [the devil can be in the details]

@ EM
It is good to see you excited!! [THX]

Chet

From the paper...

then from my experiments...

It is clear that he has never checked the magnetic fields of such a coil and probably doesn't know why the magnetic fields are so much more intense in this type of coil.

This is just one of those things folks should check after referring to the books.

I now understand how the Tariel Kapanadze device operates based on what he said in his patent.    In a nut shell, the energy produced is 50 Hz, and comes from the "air" as he says.  It creates a beat frequency between the coils that is exactly 50 Hz, and the little bit of energy he receives is reinforced as it is fed back to the input.

From his patent:

The first circuit (primary) is designed for generating electricity by transfering the magnetic field occuring in the first coil to the second coil.  And in the second circuit,  due to the high magnetic field received from the first coil,  there occurs a magnetic field DIFFERENCE between the coils.  

This magnetic field difference occuring between the coils,  is stabalized by the help of the frequency stabilizer within this circuit.   As the magnetic field is stabalized, this circuit line also converts the ENERGY WHICH IS MOVING INDEPENDENTLY IN THE AIR, at the second coil, to electric energy.   This electric energy formed by the second coil adjusts the necessary frequency  (220 V ~ 50 Hz  or 110 V ~60 Hz) for use, by the help of second frequency adjuster designed at the coil output.  This generated electric energy is transferred to the intended usage area...

Notice he mentions the frequency of this generated energy:   50 Hz,  and a difference occuring at the coils, so he generates two frequencies, or rather tunes the two circuits to be off by 50 Hz so they can produce the mixing products (sum and difference)  and he filters the sum part and keeps the difference.  This is the superheterodyne radio principle.

Retorical Question:  

Where does the energy come from?      ;)

EM

PS    I think the longer that ground cable is, the more energy it picks up.  It is an antenna essentialy, but personaly,  I'm more excited about the loop antenna, principles as per Steven Mark TPUs.  This weekend hopefully I'm building a beat frequency oscillator.
« Last Edit: 2011-12-14, 04:08:40 by EMdevices »

tExB=qr
You cannot "collect" kw's of power that way.

Group: Ambassador

Grumpy
I know you can't see vids [when yah gonna fix that??]

Comments please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=ULWdwUA4aIdKI&v=WdwUA4aIdKI

Thanks
Chet

G,  apparently he is doing it that way if we are to trust his patent and his videos. 

Let me use an analogy,   imagine gravity has a periodic variation in the strength of it's field, perhaps very small, like 0.1% of it's magnitude.   We can exploit this variation with proper phasing or timing.  When it's weaker we rise a weight up high,  when it's stronger we let the weight come down.   With proper timing we can extract energy from the field.   It might be a very small amount of energy, but we can always maximize it by increasing the weight.  If 1 lb won't do it,  how about 1000 lb?      It's the same with these "receiver" devices like Steven Marks's TPU and Tariel Kapanadze coil.   Both use regeneration, and both "receive" energy from the "air", and both use mixing of frequencies.

EM

tExB=qr
G,  apparently he is doing it that way if we are to trust his patent and his videos.  

Let me use an analogy,   imagine gravity has a periodic variation in the strength of it's field, perhaps very small, like 0.1% of it's magnitude.   We can exploit this variation with proper phasing or timing.  When it's weaker we rise a weight up high,  when it's stronger we let the weight come down.   With proper timing we can extract energy from the field.   It might be a very small amount of energy, but we can always maximize it by increasing the weight.  If 1 lb won't do it,  how about 1000 lb?      It's the same with these "receiver" devices like Steven Marks's TPU and Tariel Kapanadze coil.   Both use regeneration, and both "receive" energy from the "air", and both use mixing of frequencies.

EM

I appreciate your analysis and insights, and respectfully disagree.  There is nothing, in the designs or the TPU's and Kapandze Devices that indicates there is 2kW (SM17) much less 5kW (TK Green Box) available in the "air", ground, or any other location withing the general vacinity of these devices.  (Go ahead and bring up the high tension lines near the mansion.)  I recall that SM mention he had built devices that produced something like 10 or 20 kW - that is serious power.  

When the clamp meter was waving around the SM17, there only appeared to be a strong indication inside the TPU ring, not all around it, flowing to it like a black hole.

Come on EM.  These demonstrations produced a great deal of real conduction current.  Look at the lamps lit to apparent full-brightness, not dim like many YouTube vids these days.  No "cold current" explanations, no ground loops or hidden wires.  SM didn't even connect to the ground or a starting battery (that we could see anyway).

EDIT:

(posted February 07, 2006 on OU forum)

Schizinger Report

ROLAND SCHINZINGER PhD.

Report on Test of Energy Device

At the request of Mr. Richard Mincherton I was present on October 28th at a test demonstration
of a device that its inventor claims will produce electric power without measurable energy input
except as derived from the earth'’ magnetic and gravitational fields. The test was conducted at
the inventor's home. I was allowed to bring and use measuring instruments, but because the
inventor had to leave after 1 ½ hours, I was not able to conduct independent tests on my own.

Based on my observations, I can attest to the fact that the three models of the device displayed
and tested on that day did indeed light up one, two and six light bulbs (each rated at 100 watt and
120 volt) respectively. This was less then the figures quoted to me before the test, but still
adequate to demonstrate that the devices function in some fashion. The smallest unit produced
140 to 150 volts unloaded and 60 to 90 volts when lighting one 100-watt bulb.
The mid-sized unit produced 250 volts unloaded, and was observed producing
142 Volts at .5 Ampere after 30 minutes of lighting two bulbs.
The largest unit produced 798 Volts unloaded. With a six-bulb load the voltage dropped to 420 Volts.

It was difficult to determine how many hours the devices may be able to operate because the
inventor ended the demonstration after 1 ½ hours.

I could not detect any time-varying magnetic field that might have provided an external energy
input.

After the test the inventor cut the toroidally shaped device into segments (though not the
controller box located at the center of the device). These samples consisted of an array of
circumferentially arranged coils and wires grouped around a core made of a cork like substance

October 29, 1995  Roland Schinzinger

summary of analysis by:
Michael Fennell
B.A. Physics, Swarthmore College1983
M.S. Applied Physics, UCSD, 1988

In Summary:
No known form of battery or capacitor comes close to the performance specifications of the TPU
as described. Even the best available lithium batteries would require almost triple the weight to
deliver an equivalent amount of energy.
Whatever this device is, it does not seem to be a battery in the conventional sense of a self
contained electrochemical cell that burns no fuel and requires no outside chemicals.
Another point to consider is; from what I understand 30 minutes may not be the limit of this
device’s performance. If that is the case, it will be proportionally better in performance. For
example, if the device is capable of operating at the same power for 60 minutes, this would
equate to about six times its weight in the best available lithium batteries that would be required
to deliver the equivalent amount of energy.

From the report by David Doleshal PhD.:

The second point of criticism is that the “TPU” is a fake and doesn’t really work. I have received
the input of a variety of engineers and technical people. Most relevant is the feedback from two
highly qualified individuals. The first of these is Chris Campbell, an experienced Radio Engineer
from California, and the second is Roland Shinzinger, a well known authority on power systems,
and a Professor Emeritus of Engineering, (UCI).
Mr. Campbell was selected by myself because of his well known expertise in radio and
microwave transmission devises. Mr. Campbell was asked to be as skeptical and critical as
possible regarding potential ways that these effects might be faked. Dr. Schinzinger was hired by
an outside firm and presumably given similar instructions to examine the device for possible fraud
or trickery.
Mr. Campbell made it very clear that it was virtually impossible to transmit the necessary energy
via radio or electromagnetic means of a magnitude necessary to light all the light bulbs seen lit in
the demonstrations. This is especially true because of the inventor’s willingness to drive around
town and perform the demonstration anyplace desired.
Neither Campbell nor Dr. Schinzinger, nor any of the other technical personal have been able to
find any evidence of fraud or trickery. Nor have they been able to offer a plausible explanation of
how the device actually functions.

tExB=qr
Any ideas who sent this to Mannix?  Who does it sound like?

Greetings, Mr. Mannix:

My name is Not for publication. For several years I have been building my own designs for
motors and replications of mainly Bedini-type energizers and circuits. Indeed, I have about five
iterations running at any one time. I have closely followed the efforst of Stefan Harman, Edwin
Badertscher, Jean-Loius Naudin, Marcus Wagner, Paul Lindemann, and several others through
different cooperative building groups and have contributed myself.
I believe through my own building efforts and research, I have learned a great deal about
electromagnetic circuits.

I took about a week and pored through every single post in the long string of posts concerning Mr.
Steven Mark and his invention. The simple elegance of his device left me speechless. It makes
perfect sense to me. (I was educated a long time ago as a EE)

Here is what I perceive in his power toroidal device, and I will try to make this concise and
sensical:

1. When one builds a bifilar coil, using one winding for power, and one for trigger, and
drive this with a transistor, there is a certain point, when you bring a magnet close to one
end of the coil, you will get a loud squealing noise from the coil. This feedback is the
result of the trigger and power coil constantly switching the power transistor used to drive
that coil off and on again. It is also a point where that coil/transistor combination produce
a high voltage output which one can gather from the collector of the transistor. If left
unchecked, this resonant frequency of on/off switching will burn up the transistor, and
thus a resistor must be put into the trigger winding circuit to lessen the voltage produced
in the winding. It is one element of what I believe is happening in the Mark device.

2. When one places several coils around a toroid, one can think of switching from one to
the next, preferably sequentially, the minimum number of coils being three. In this case
one could use the trigger winding from one coil to turn on the power of the second coil,
the trigger from the second to the third power, the third trigger to the power winding of the
first coil.

3. Flux can switch directions within a ferrous material instantaneously and some say
superluminally. It takes very little switching power to flip flux "bundles" from one
direction to another, given that there is a good path for the flux to move through. The
toroid is perfect for this. If one were to turn on a magnetic field in one coil, that flux
permeates most of the toroid, but more importantly is perceived by the next coil. This in
turn triggers that coil to operate, and the first coil field is shut down. In this way, one
could use coils to move the flux in PULSES around the toroid. This switching from coil to
coil, accomplished with low power, high voltage pulses occurs at a natural frequency of
the circuit and that frequency that can be handled by the power transistors.

4. The high voltage, low power is a result of the "kick" whereof Steve Mark speaks. It was
most clearly described by Nikola Tesla, when he observed a very high voltage spike at the
VERY INSTANT a DC switch was closed. In fact he spoke of people being killed by this
spike. Such a spike (though lower in magnitude) happens within a transistor at the very
instant its gate is closed to allow power to course through it. I learned of this in vacuum
tubes from my dad when he taught me how to build my first Heathkit shortwave radio in
1963. He said: "Whenever possible, leave the radio on - it doesn't consume much power,
but the startup surges will quickly burn up your tubes."

5. When a coil is thus activated, initially it creates a very powerful magnetic spike.
Imagine that this can even be more amplified if the transistor is turned on only to close the
gate of a silicone controlled rectifier, in order to dump a small capacitor very suddenly
through the coil.

6. It becomes easy to see that when one talks about the switching ability of transistors,
5kHz is perfectly reasonable, switching from one coil to the next.

7. Next we have the challenge of making the many pulses of magnetic power
unidirectional. As we all know current running through a wire creates a circular magnetic
field centered about that wire. This also answers the old question you posed on one of
your posts as to why a set of jumper cables jumps when shorted across the battery
terminal. Well, first, the direction of current is opposite in the two leads, thereby
quadrupling the magnetic force in the narrow space between the two wires. This powerful
magnetic "linear" flux concentration between the cables then tries to orient itself to the
ambient earths magnetic flux lines, and hence, jumps. Note, however, that there is more at
play here. The VERY INSTANT you connect the cable to the battery, you also have that
very high voltage spike whereof Tesla spoke. This spike has a large Radiant Energy
component to the electricity. It contributes a great deal to the powerful magnetic pulse.

8. Back to unidirectional flux in the toroid. In order to create a mainly DC current in
windings around part or all of the toroid, we must now ensure the flux moves in ONE
direction. Well, the placement of a magnet at right angles to the flow around the toroid
would tend to make the flux take a preferential direction. The flux of a controlling coil in a
flux-gating device such as some of the Joe Flynn devices is quite weak, but exerts
enormous directional control on even very powerful flux. This is the concept exploited in
the design of the newest patent of the Magnetic Power Module. (Interestingly, it appears
to be a derivation of Steven Mark's efforts....) Thus, instead of using additional small coils
to make the toroidal flux take one preferred direction as compared to the other can be
acco0mplished by the use of a ferrite magnet, as seen in the videos (I, too have watched
them numerous times.)

9. Now to the question of the little pieces of wire and the magnet. I don't remember
anyone answering this to your or Mr. Mark's satisfaction. Let me have a go. When you
move a magnet across a wire you generate a current in that wire. However, what was not
iterated is that the amount of current generated is not only a matter of the strength of the
magnet, but rather the SPEED and distance at which that magnet is moved across that
wire. Thus when we speak of moving the magnet across a small piece of wire at the speed
of a gunshot, you generate a very sudden, high voltage spike in that little piece of wire.
Conversely, if you could move that wire crossways through even a weak magnetic field
with few flux likes, you could generate a voltage spike. In essence Mark is doing this in
his toroid. He states he is running at about 5kHz. For four coils (like the one that is open
on the cardboard box in his garage with two lamps), he may be banging two opposed coils
simultaneously with spikes, with the magnet forcing one direction, or he is running them
sequentially. For the sequential version, that would mean the "magnetic flux North" (for
lack of a better way to describe it) passes one spot in the toroid 1250 times per second.
The RPM of the flux would therefore be AT LEAST 75,000RPM. Can you imagine the kind
of power you might generate from Neo magnets in an armature near windings if you
COULD rev that puppy up to 75,000RPM? Only this toroid has no back EMF when a load is
put on the wires.

10. Remember I was talking about SPEED of the magnet passing the wires playing a
significant role in the voltage produced. If we take the above example of 75,000 RPM, it is
easy to calculate for a 14" diameter toroid, that the actual speed of the magnet "flying"
past the wires at a very close range would be 3,123.74 statute miles per hour or 4,581.5
ft/second. Compare this to the bullet of a high powered rifle at 2,800 ft/sec.

11. One need only to add all the little pieces of wire, which are now individual loops of
wire around the toroid's ring itself to see why the toroid generates such enormous
voltages and currents. Needless to say, toroidal coils, like any coil have a preferred
resonant frequency. If the toroidal coil is tuned to the "kick" frequency or pulsed
frequency, one can see that this thing would put out scary amounts of power.

12. I shall make a stab here and say that these toroids DO NOT heat up until a load is put
on the output wires. It would intuitively make sense that this heating is not only due to
current flow within the toroid off-take winding, but also due to the new magnetic field that
would result within the toroid, due to the DC current now flowing around it. Strangely,
using the left hand rule for magnetism, this toroid is an aberration. Because when one
thinks of the current beginning the flow through a load, the magnetic flux this winding
creates is ADDITIVE to the pulsing magnetic flux created by the coils.

13. When we look at the earth's magnetic field, there are some weird things to look at.
Does a high-speed rotational flux field draw or lense or concentrate flux lines into a Mark
device? Maybe that is exactly what it does. This simply ADDS more density to the field.
However, something else strikes me more simply. Mark has set up his terrific sequential
pulsed magnetic field with a small battery (who cares if there is a battery - that point is
moot when you look at the power out) which rotates nearly twice as fast as the bullet from
a high powered rifle. It creates enormous numbers of flux lines crossing wires per
second. That is key and it takes little power. Once power is established, one could take a
tiny amount from the output and run the circuit, so again the battery is moot. The main
thing is the device's strange reaction to physical movement. I attribute this to the
ENORMOUS impact of the SPEED at which the magnetic flux moves.

14. We see how even small flux density, when accelerated to very high speed, can STILL
generate current in conductors, be they wires or even flat surfaces. Whe we talk about
these effects, we understand that ANY magnetic device, be it a simple magnet compass or
object, will try to orient itself to the earth's magnetic field. Try and experiment. See how a
magnetized needle in a match turns slowly to north in a cup of water. Now take a strong
neodymium magnet and tape a piece of thread to it and let it hang. Note how QUICKLY and
how STRONGLY it orients itself to the earth's field. What Mark appears to have proven is
that one can create the effect of higher strength of a magnet through speed of movement
of the field. And the field appears to be strengthened drastically by the ADDITIVE pulses
of the coils pumping the toroid up to saturation.

15. To me the reason that the toroid appears to "judder" as one attempts to move the
toroid across the table is straightforward. As the field rotates, there is a point in the
device where the rotating field (perhaps rotating is the wrong word) better, field in its
racetrack, is oriented in direct opposition to the Earth's magnetic field. On the
diametrically opposite side, the field is perfect attraction to the earth's field. This means
that pushing the device North and South would have the most pronounced juddering or
washboard effect. However, going crossways to N_S may also have weird effects, the flux
lines moving at right angles to one another. I would tend to say this might be even more
pronounced when a big load is put on the output coil, if my above assumption is correct
with the inner ADDITIVE flux under load.

16. It makes sense that if we are moving a relatively weak magnetic field at very high RPM
or lap rate, then perhaps we are now also talking about a gravitic interaction. Since it
appears that gravity and spinning superconducting magnets are related, and we are
spinning this field at a VERY high rate, then the orientation on startup is most likely also
directly interacting with "gravitons?" I won't go there, as I know too little about the field.
Suffice it to say, that gravity is directional, be it into the earth or into space from the
earth's center. Either way it is directional. Inverting the toroid MAY then be affected in
operation or stopped when it is inverted. Has Steven Mark solved this? It sounds
SOOOOO interesting. And naturally, with smaller toroids, he is also talking about higher
angular acceleration of the field, due to the smaller diameter. Maybe this also has a
bearing on the trait?

17. The imploding television story is very interesting. Could Mark's device be close to
tapping into or creating such a powerful magnetic vortex? Has he seen any evidence of
magnetic attraction of any objects in or near the toroids?

Anyway, Mr. Mannix - if you have read this far, then you understand that I have a genuine desire
to understand Mr. Mark's technology. My wife and I will be retiring and living in Sri Lanka soon.
That country is COMPLETELY dependent on imported fossil fuels. It is a lovely but very poor
country. I have been grappling with several ways I may be able to help, and hence have been
spending a lot of time with the Bedini devices. I believe it may have given me a leg up on Steven
Mark's devices. It would be an honor to hear from you, and have your thoughts (and perhaps
even Mr. Mark's) thoughts on my information above.

If you have a way I can find out more about U.E.C., it would be most appreciated. I really feel it is
worth keeping up with Mr. Mark's devices and somehow push for this clean power to become a
marketed module. Heck, one could build them directly INTO appliances with or without inverters
so the appliances would not even HAVE power cords.

@G
Come on EM.  These demonstrations produced a great deal of real conduction current.

I don't disagree G, they produce real current and power.  While you and others might not like to accept the fact of where this energy comes from, we can chose to disagree and side step this issue for now, but if we are to take the inventors at their words,  they both recognize that their devices are extracting energy from "outside" of the device,  be it from "air"  and a cable in the ground,  or from the earth magnetic field of the earth in the case of the TPUs.

Wireless power reception is real and Tesla demonstrated this years ago.  I hear people say that there is not enough energy in magnetic and electric fields around us to produce that kind of power, and in most cases they are correct with the methods which are popular, but there are techniques, to boost the power.   Two principles were mentioned by both SM and TK,   that of looping the power back to the input.    I call this regeneration, to use early AM radio terminology.  This is such a powerful concept.  If I can extract 1 mW from 1 amp resonant current in a loop, and take this energy and chanell it back to the input to raise the current to 2 amps, then 2 mW will be received, and now I can use 1mW as a load and 1mW to keep this level of extraction going.    Or I can keep feeding it back to the input to get as high as I want,  1 W,  or 10W   or 10kW,  you name it.   The furnace that feeds itself, as SM said.

This is just hand waving arguments, because I won't do the math again as I've done in the past, but why does this work?  How can we extract more energy "then is available" some would ask?    My question is how do you know how much energy is available in a volume?    and is your volume fixed?

The volume question is very important.  A resonant antenna builds up a magnetic field around itself, and now in effect the antenna has become larger then it's physical size, much larger.   We now have an INVISIBLE antenna that is huge, with a large effective area, and that's how a tiny small antenna can "absorb" so much more energy out of thin "air"  from fields that are so small others might think are insignificant.

Let me descirbe this concept in electrical terms one more time.    Assume I have a small current source that puts out 1mA in a sinusoidal fashion at lets say 60 hz.  I realy don't care where it comes from, but there it is, 1 mA at 60 Hz.    How can I extract energy from this source?   Well, if I create an "artificial" obsticle to this current as it tries to flow, the potential builds up realy high.   Power is  I^2 R,  so what if I chose a 10e6 ohm resistor?    I will receive 10 watts, from what appeared to be a very small insignificant current.    That's how it works in a nut shell,  we need to be in phase with oscillation and we can create the "obsticle" artificialy in our circuit.   We can artificialy create 100 kV to intercept a 1 mA current for a total received power of 100 watts.

This is the same concept with wind turbines, there is a flow and we put up an obsticle.  Same with ocean waves,  water turbines,  etc....  However,  the smaller the flow, the "larger" our "obsticle" has to be for the same power,  or for an antenna, this is called effective aperture.   Effective is a key word, it's not the ACTUAL aperture area, but the EFFECTIVE area of the antenna, which can be thousands of times larger, nay,  millions of times larger.

EM

tExB=qr
@G
I don't disagree G, they produce real current and power.  While you and others might not like to accept the fact of where this energy comes from, we can chose to disagree and side step this issue for now, but if we are to take the inventors at their words,  they both recognize that their devices are extracting energy from "outside" of the device,  be it from "air"  and a cable in the ground,  or from the earth magnetic field of the earth in the case of the TPUs.

The furnace that feeds itself, as SM said.

How can we extract more energy "then is available" some would ask?    My question is how do you know how much energy is available in a volume?    and is your volume fixed?

We can artificialy create 100 kV to intercept a 1 mA current for a total received power of 100 watts.

This is the same concept with wind turbines, there is a flow and we put up an obsticle.  Same with ocean waves,  water turbines,  etc....  However,  the smaller the flow, the "larger" our "obsticle" has to be for the same power,  or for an antenna, this is called effective aperture.   Effective is a key word, it's not the ACTUAL aperture area, but the EFFECTIVE area of the antenna, which can be thousands of times larger, nay,  millions of times larger.

EM

Curiously enough, we are thinkig along the same lines, but in regards to entirely different perspectives.

I believe the energy is already in the space around the devices.  Not necessarily in the air or fields but there anyway.

If the density of the energy is not fixed, then it can be adjusted.  In all instances, we intercept the energy for our uses.

I'm going to set up an experiment with Tesla's Radiant Energy Receivers this weekend, and, hopefully, answer a few questions. 

Would this be a way to test those theories?

GL.

@Groundloop,

nice drawing, I'm sure it will create a rotational magnetic field, but of what frequency?   I think you need capacitors on the coils to set the frequency, else it depends on parasitics and the transistors might not go that high in frequency.    Also, only two transistors are needed, not four.

@All

This is a diagram I like to keep handy to remind me from time to time how two signals interact.  

The top figure illustrates addition of two signals, and the bottom is their product, or multiplication.  

The mixer operation utilized in RF systems to up or down convert frequencies, uses the multiplication property of non-linear devices.   We can clearly see a low frequency (the difference between the frequencies) and a high frequency (the sum of the frequencies).      

When working with linear media and sumation of fields, the top figure applies.  Notice the beat frequency that develops.  If we had two coils that carried this  signal there would be a force between the windings that would push them appart at this low beat frequency, and their mass would basicaly filter out the higher frequency component.   This is because no matter the polarity of the current in the winding, there would alwasy be a force pushing the coil appart. This is a way to create motion and vibration.

Anyway, just some ideas for future reference.

EM

When I was working on the above figure, it occured to me that the washboard effect of the TPU's is generated by an ADDITION phenomena like we see in top part of the chart.  SM also said the system is tuned off frequency slightly so it won't destroy itself,  and this than produces this beat frequency.   By knowing exactly how rapidly the beat frequency occurs we can know how off tune it is.   Is it 7.3 Hz?  like he describes for the FTPU?

EM

The top figure illustrates addition of two signals, and the bottom is their product, or multiplication.  

It is the contrary, the multiplication is above (typical AM signal, 100% modulated). The bottom is the addition. We see that the higher frequency signal oscillates around the level of the signal of lower frequency, it is just shifted by the addition.

In a time domain representation, the discrimination between the two situations is not obvious, because of the relation between sum and multiplication in trigonometry:
sin(a) + sin(b) = 2 * cos((a+b)/2) * sin((a-b)/2)
For instance, when 2 pure audio sine signals modulate a single side band transmitter, the result of the modulation ( =multiplication) is the sum of two HF signals whose the frequency difference is equal to the difference of the modulating signals (both being shifted above or below the carrier frequency, depending on which side band is used).

In a spectrum view, it is simpler: with addition, the output spectrum is the same as the input spectrum. With multiplication, new frequency components appear, they are the sum or difference of the input frequencies.

This is a semi-parachute into here, and a Rosie-Posie cameo.

It's just to respond to this quote:

It's akin to MileHigh's contention that particles respond to gravity. The joke is that they both accuse ME of being deluded.

Watch this clip and pay very close attention please Rosemary:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T8Jk9w9Msw[/youtube]

tExB=qr
Everyone is missing the basic premises of what Tesla termed "Radiant Energy".

@exnihiloest,

don't get confused, what I posted is correct.  

Notice the frequencies we are dealing with  50 Hz, and 52 Hz.   When I multiply the two sinusoidal signals, of 50 Hz and 52Hz I get:

sin(2pi 50) * sin(2 pi 52) = 1/2 [ cos(2pi 50-52) - cos(2pi 50+52) ]  =  1/2[ cos(2pi 2) - cos( 2pi 102) ]

so I still get two signals, but they are now of different frequencies:   one is 2 Hz,  and the other 102 Hz,  which is what we see in bottom chart.

I hope that helps.  Just remember, multiplication shifts the frequencies, it gives the difference and the sum, but yes we still get two frequencies and they are sumed together, if that's what 's confusing you.

Now in the top chart,   the two signals are almost the same frequency, but not quite so they drift in phase and out of phase.  When they are in phase they add  (notice the magnitude is 2)  and when they are out of phase  (or 180 deg appart in phase)  the signals subtract and we get zero.    They come in phase and out of phase at the rate of 2 Hz, which is what we observe.  

EM
« Last Edit: 2011-12-15, 18:47:57 by EMdevices »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 04:20:20