PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 10:49:00
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Author Topic: Partnered Output Coils  (Read 361671 times)
Group: Guest
Itsu - Any improvements on the output yet?
« Last Edit: 2015-02-02, 02:32:14 by EMJunkie »

@Chet,

Chris
there are many who follow all the forums [3],and some clarity would be good.
I know that at OU.Com replicators have read ALL your info prior to pulling out the tools
and telling the wife that their going to be busy for a while .......

I don't see them and us I see replicators that need help ,  they are spending a little money and alot of time and effort to do the best job they can.

It seemed to me your post said the schematic was wrong ,if this is true please say so.

For every replicator on the page there are usually a dozen more off the page.

if Conrad has this wrong perhaps dozens of others also do?

respectfully

Chet

Yes, you're right, because I feel sorry for them! Circuits I have already shown here are solutions to some of Conrads problems!

It is important that all learn as they go! Some devices don't work as we have seen. Not because the Technology is flawed, but because of a lack of true understanding. It takes time to think differently and be able to accept new principals! So many cant do this!

Page: 24 of v2.4 - "I seem to get a better result if the Input is resonated for example, LC Tank."

This has been in most all of the versions of the Document! No one has picked it up! MileHogh has not done the reading!

There is also other things that I am not going into yet as many have not gotten far enough to be able to proceed! Some can and are moving ahead on their own because they already have an understanding! These people already know who they are!
« Last Edit: 2015-02-02, 02:32:30 by EMJunkie »

Group: Professor

I don't understand what it is you're asking for Chet, can you explain please!
I think he asked you if this is your circuit or someone else's.

I don't understand why you're trying to help them out,
He is just trying to be objective and help the truth, not anyone specific.

Ok,   i got you,     neither the 10 Ohm csr or the current probe picks up any current this way.
What frequencies did you try?
Did you test both power prongs?

@Smudge - Nice Work again! Thanks. Did you see my post asking about Frequency?

You mean this one?
The Frequencies I am finding the best are a Much Lower Frequency range. I wonder if there may be some sort of Harmonic to this?

I think it depends on the core material.  I had chosen a high frequency ferrite for my calculations, had I chosen one with a much lower cut-off frequency I would have got a much lower optimum frequency.

Smudge

Some devices don't work as we have seen. Not because the Technology is flawed, but because of a lack of true understanding. It takes time to think differently and be able to accept new principals! So many cant do this!
It is true that lot of people don't understand, but you do.
If Itsu followed your instructions to the dot then it should work like you understand, right?

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Itsu - Any improvements on the output yet?

Kind Regards

Chris Sykes - hyiq.org
   To Reach New Horizons!
-------------------------------

Hi Chris,    no, no real change,  i will try later tonight with new coils.

Regards Itsu

Group: Elite Experimentalist

What frequencies did you try?
Did you test both power prongs?

I tried up till about 5KHz, only noisy signals there.

Just now went up all the way to 100Mhz, and i see some feedthrough on either power lugs at 71MHz,
2Vpp across the 10 Ohm csr with 5Vpp input from the SG.

Regards Itsu

I have just done a FEMM simulation of coils mounted diametrically opposite on a toroidal core (see data sheet for core attached) of HF ferrite.  See flux diagram from FEMM.  This was 100 turns for each coil.  The propagation velocity is known from measurements on this core and agrees well with v=c/sqrt(murel*K) where K is dielectric constant near 7.  So very believable.  The resulting negative R is huge.  See chart attached.  I do think it is worth getting hold of this core and doing some measurements.  The reason for the huge value is (a) the mutual inductance from one core to the other is high, almost equivalent to the inductance of one coil and (b) the long distance between the coils gives maximum phase shift along the core.

Smudge

I tried up till about 5KHz, only noisy signals there.

Just now went up all the way to 100Mhz, and i see some feedthrough on either power lugs at 71MHz,
2Vpp across the 10 Ohm csr with 5Vpp input from the SG.

Regards Itsu

Hi Itsu. If you like try a variable cap at the output, give a frequency of between 5khz and 30khz, and tune your cap on a higher frequency that gives rise. Play between some trigger frequencies and every time re tune your cap until to find a good combination. At my setup through a mosfet i feed it with some 8khz and I tune to around 150 or so. Look attached waveforms of my current measured at a 1.2ohm in series with cap and coils. I think there is a game there where you consider it as parasitic. Those dirty hf signals are related to the length of your coils. Tune on them to see if you have anything interesting.
Regards
« Last Edit: 2015-02-01, 18:58:58 by Jeg »

@Verpies

I think he asked you if this is your circuit or someone else's.
He is just trying to be objective and help the truth, not anyone specific.

No that was not my circuit! Its incomplete, but is a start. Circuits I have previously shown complete the output stage.
« Last Edit: 2015-02-02, 02:32:49 by EMJunkie »

@Smudge,

You mean this one?
I think it depends on the core material.  I had chosen a high frequency ferrite for my calculations, had I chosen one with a much lower cut-off frequency I would have got a much lower optimum frequency.

Smudge

This sounds right, maybe the reason why all devices can be so different?
« Last Edit: 2015-02-02, 02:33:03 by EMJunkie »

Group: Ambassador

Smudge
I have just done a FEMM simulation of coils mounted diametrically opposite on a toroidal core (see data sheet for core attached) of HF ferrite.  See flux diagram from FEMM.  This was 100 turns for each coil.  The propagation velocity is known from measurements on this core and agrees well with v=c/sqrt(murel*K) where K is dielectric constant near 7.  So very believable.  The resulting negative R is huge.  See chart attached.  I do think it is worth getting hold of this core and doing some measurements.  The reason for the huge value is (a) the mutual inductance from one core to the other is high, almost equivalent to the inductance of one coil and (b) the long distance between the coils gives maximum phase shift along the core.

Smudge

Smudge
We will most definately get hold of that core and get it into the right hands for testing.

Respectfully
Chet

@ALL

It is true that lot of people don't understand, but you do.
If Itsu followed your instructions to the dot then it should work like you understand, right?

Short Answer: Yes after some playing around.

Long Answer: I have not seen so much trouble as Itsu is having! Normally it works after a few tries for me.

Itsu, did you see this video:

[youtube]iUy_9jDKDvo[/youtube]

I did this to help you out. There is definitely issues there on your setup. Did you see my reply on the Scope shots?

For CW/CCW Coils, the best Circuit is:

For CW/CW but One Coil Flipped over the best Circuit is:

Remember these are not the only configurations that work! This is another:

Kind Regards

Chris Sykes - hyiq.org
   To Reach New Horizons!
-------------------------------

@Sumdge,

I have just done a FEMM simulation of coils mounted diametrically opposite on a toroidal core (see data sheet for core attached) of HF ferrite.  See flux diagram from FEMM.  This was 100 turns for each coil.  The propagation velocity is known from measurements on this core and agrees well with v=c/sqrt(murel*K) where K is dielectric constant near 7.  So very believable.  The resulting negative R is huge.  See chart attached.  I do think it is worth getting hold of this core and doing some measurements.  The reason for the huge value is (a) the mutual inductance from one core to the other is high, almost equivalent to the inductance of one coil and (b) the long distance between the coils gives maximum phase shift along the core.

Smudge

This is awesome data!!! Thank you so much!!!

I hope Itsu isn't using something like this to wind his coils:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDbX5s3JI0I&t=2m1s[/youtube]

Fast Forward to the 2 minute mark, you will see what I'm talking about.

Notice how the wire doesn't lay down orderly. It's orthocyclic, but not a true neat turn to turn winding.

I noticed in his EMJ4 video, his coils look "lumpy", which could be just the tape, or could indicate a "messy' state of winding. You don't even need to start the video, look at the coils from the start frame.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NjuRx7Ipfc[/youtube]

I'm not claiming anything, I'm just pointing out things that make me ask questions about the neatness required to do this experiment.

James

@Propellanttech

I hope Itsu isn't using something like this to wind his coils:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDbX5s3JI0I&t=2m1s[/youtube]

Fast Forward to the 2 minute mark, you will see what I'm talking about.

Notice how the wire doesn't lay down orderly. It's orthocyclic, but not a true neat turn to turn winding.

I noticed in his EMJ4 video, his coils look "lumpy", which could be just the tape, or could indicate a "messy' state of winding. You don't even need to start the video, look at the coils from the start frame.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NjuRx7Ipfc[/youtube]

I'm not claiming anything, I'm just pointing out things that make me ask questions about the neatness required to do this experiment.

James

Itsu does awesome work! I hope his new coils make a difference.

Hi Itsu. If you like try a variable cap at the output, give a frequency of between 5khz and 30khz, and tune your cap on a higher frequency that gives rise. Play between some trigger frequencies and every time re tune your cap until to find a good combination. At my setup through a mosfet i feed it with some 8khz and I tune to around 150 or so. Look attached waveforms of my current measured at a 1.2ohm in series with cap and coils. I think there is a game there where you consider it as parasitic. Those dirty hf signals are related to the length of your coils. Tune on them to see if you have anything interesting.
Ugh  :o, Itsu was not experimenting with the "partnered" coils when he wrote this.
He was just testing the AC isolation of his Owon scope at different frequencies to avoid nasty measurement errors in the future.

Long Answer: I have not seen so much trouble as Itsu is having! Normally it works after a few tries for me.
That may be because you have a unique ferrite.  
Try if your device works with a different ferrite, preferably an identifiable and ubiquitous one, so others can obtain it easily.
You may also consider sending your working ferrite to Chet or Itsu directly.

@Verpies

That may be because you have a unique ferrite.  Try if it works with another ferrite, preferably an identifiable and ubiquitous one.
You may also consider sending your working ferrite to Chet or Itsu directly.

No, I don't believe so. I have used Transformer Laminations and I also get the same effects. With Iron Laminations one may need to try a few things.

Sometimes a small Coil with a small load is needed to get the Core Moving through Hysteresis! I have not yet seen this with Ferrite.

Buy me some coffee

https://sites.google.com/site/dobrojanskij/soobseniebezzagolovka-2

Take a close look at the wiring diagram and you will see the partnered output coil configuration in a
modified form.

Here is good old Woopy with a WORKING MODEL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGSz_a3tTrk&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBD3_7VbrIQ&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqGjkqaTC7Y&feature=youtu.be
Here's another replication using a TV yoke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNFgWYUzYOg&feature=youtu.be

And here's the very short thread from which I extracted the scientific practical information

http://overunity.com/11761/very-high-and-powerful-voltazh-voltage-from-a-small-voltage/#.VM6-iOgsd2c

The COP appears to be about 2.0 which is close to this thread's claims of C.O.P. 1.7

---------------------------
Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

@AKing.21,

https://sites.google.com/site/dobrojanskij/soobseniebezzagolovka-2

Take a close look at the wiring diagram and you will see the partnered output coil configuration in a
modified form.

Here is good old Woopy with a WORKING MODEL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGSz_a3tTrk&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBD3_7VbrIQ&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqGjkqaTC7Y&feature=youtu.be
Here's another replication using a TV yoke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNFgWYUzYOg&feature=youtu.be

And here's the very short thread from which I extracted the scientific practical information

http://overunity.com/11761/very-high-and-powerful-voltazh-voltage-from-a-small-voltage/#.VM6-iOgsd2c

The COP appears to be about 2.0 which is close to this thread's claims of C.O.P. 1.7

Excellent Research!

Yes, there are a few variations of this Technology! This is another example of a working device!

@ALL,

Here is another variation of this Technology!!!

[youtube]bo42dHgrJ6g[/youtube]

Over-unity transformer.  Demonstration Scheme and principle of operation.  A. Mishin

Its everywhere! Like I said, its not new! Its Old Tech, just so many have not realised How and Why it works!

Hi Chris and all!
Today i made some test with a split ferrite ring and a ferrite rod in the center (see image) It is a kind of the Jensen UDT shown in your pdf. The partenered coil are on each half of the ring 500t/30awg and the primary are on the center rod (First one, the only that work, have 150t/21awg. Not the one on the photo).
My frequency generator was an app i have on my phone. i use a small stereo to amplify the signal. I put a small 12v 2w bulb as the load (i bridge rectify the output) and it give me outstanding result! Apparently more out than in...  :o  The input on the primary was sine 353hz 5,41vac at 0.028amp. output on bulb load 7,76vdc at 0,141amp. Here i just want to clarify that my mesure instrument are an ac/dc clamp meter for the amp draw and an dmm for the voltage.... surely not the best instrument for accuracy. But the lite have a nice glow. anyhow it stunt me a bit an i try to replace the load for a 6v lead battery to see if i could charge it...  it was a big mistake! Yes it give a charge to the battery but after few second the amp draw on the primary goes up to near 2 amps!
The big problem is now i am not able to bring it back to the previous state.  :'(
I try many thing; change frequency, play with the gap, try MANY different primary winding nothing seems to be done to make it work again.
Chris did it ever happen to you?? If so what did you do to bring it back "to life"?
I suspect my small stereo... because now with all my "high" amp test, the output of my stereo seem to be blown...
Now im wathing to receive my 12v 180w audio amply order 2 weeks ago on eBay... be sure this time i will protect it with some fuse!!
Ciao!

Group: Tinkerer

Speaking of Laurent (Woopy) any one heard from him recently?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 10:49:00