PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 04:31:15
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35
Author Topic: OUR, window on the world.  (Read 259919 times)

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
HMMM  :'(

Access to aod-pod-uk-live.bbcfmt.hs.llnwd.net was denied
You don't have authorization to view this page.
HTTP ERROR 403

seems they are already changing the net to keep us apart

last week you tried to read something [a book I think ??] on Google that I could read and you were denied?

HHMMmm

Yes there is information suppression going on, and yes because of your membership at OUR you are being monitored and targeted in different ways. Despite the paranoia that knowledge of this can induce you must discern accurately specific targeting as opposed to technological incompatibility. Are your drivers up to date ? Is there a program that you unaware of running in the background preventing you from accessing this information ? The list could go on.. and on.. it becomes tedious to keep up to date with changing technology, and as you get older the desire to do so lessens.. as indeed does the desire to get involved in the first place. There was an incidence recently when I posted a wiki page privately for the members here at OUR, that page disappeared rather quick.. it was commented on the lack of access.. it was there when I read it, it was not there when you went to read it.. there is a reason for this. You are capable of manipulating reality with the power of your mind and subsequent action, you don't know this (in the majority) and so are manipulated by those that do.This is the reason there is a war on for your mind and why OUR children are groomed. Free your mind, remove the preconditioned labels and redefine them for yOURselves.. the truth will set you free, but do not jump to conclusions, question more.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/groom

4. To prepare, as for a specific position or purpose: groom an employee for advancement.

Try the brave browser, works for me:

https://www.brave.com/

---------------------------
Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Ambassador

Rob
the beauty of open source

it sets you free in many ways [or free from concerns about hackers and whats on my computer]

I simple phrase I reflect on in times like these

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
the courage to change the things I can
and the wisdom to know the difference.

Grum
Thx that works

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Grahams link (@ 12 min) :  http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09rzs61     O0

Itsu

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
Grahams link (@ 12 min) :  http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09rzs61

I spoke with Graham last night and listened to a few minutes of the link while he was sorting out computer issues.

I disapprove of Grahams meeting with the BBC representative, a propaganda organisation, and the predictable result of this being a hit piece on OUR community.

I do not consider Graham's praise of the agents build to be accurate, anyone can build from a set of plans and do a good job or not, that does not make them an elite member. People build kit cars all the time and are not considered elite in the field and often don't even understand how what they built actually works. My son can build a jigsaw from the picture supplied and I don't consider him an elite jigsaw builder! In short I found Graham's praise of this fellow an insult to this small community of talented, motivated and moral men.

I believe Graham was in error to agree when pushed to claiming 'overunity' for his device because of it's ability to seemingly overcome the friction in the device, and I believe because a battery was claimed to be involved the discussion should have been to simply perform a full "energy" analysis of the system before making such claims. In his defence he did clarify 'unity at best' and not overunity but his position was edited and made to seem unclear and delusional from a scientific point of view.

This interview I personally found insulting and was certainly not representative of me. Graham is my closest friend in this community and we chat often, in addition I told him all this last night personally. I treat everyone equally when it comes to criticism of their positions from my frame of reference.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Buy me a cigar
I spoke with Graham last night and listened to a few minutes of the link while he was sorting out computer issues.

You did indeed Rob.

I’m particularly glad you left out the “ colourful “ aspects of our conversation!!   :D

Cheers Graham.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
What a load of B**LS, yes Rob this is typical BBC work which is government controlled.

As most know I have spent a lot of time with all of Stan's original doc's, machines and his car. Also I have read the true report of the auto: of his body, his brain was like jelly which is typical of a particular poison. I also met his brother Steve who now works for Homeland Security, Hmmmmm

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Well done Graham and thanks for the website Plug, it's a very difficult subject, you were as careful as you could be with the answers.

Thanks for posting the link to the article as well ;)

Group: Tinkerer

I actually enjoyed listening to the program!  It was well done
and quite fair for its depth.  Thanks Grum.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Grum
just listened to your "famous Moment" with the BBC ...[been Crazy Busy here and wanted to save it for a quality time ]

you did us proud !!

and I might add ,I always am Proud of the way you handle yourself in these forums and the knowledge you bring to them.

a pleasure to hear it "ring true" even under the duress of a BBC interview..

Still smiling here

Chet

I'd like to be able to spew my en-forced BBC /government licence fee off even more now! bastards! , No offence to you grum they have the edit button and they use it to devistating effect.
 long ago this appeared on a British broadcaster (not the BBC of course) channel four just after it opened and before it got 'controlled'
 It won't happen again and it won't be repeated !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t98UBY3GhhI
just my view you understand  - Kindest regards Duncan

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Group: Guest
What do rats eat?

Answer: anything that holds still long enough. In this case... shotgun shells.     >:( 

I think they are trying to disarm you.... :o I don't think they're  pacifists

Could be planning a coup... [harvesting ammo  :D
-----------------------------

I released My Meece captors [all 5 of them], during a warm spell here a few days ago

two days later the little B and E artists busted back in... they're in Lock down again ...
next time it will be more than a trip to the local forest [less than 100 yards away]

gonna try at least a half mile... and I'll wait till its a real warm up.

you have to remember these guys have built in survival skills ,and it seems like your Big rodents have combat training.

tread softly and carry a big stick...

Group: Guest
Out of 2 full boxes (50 shells) only one single shell is undamaged. The rats appear to consider the gunpowder to be a delicacy.

(The shells are not mine, they belong to my housemate, and were buried under a pile of rat habitat, which I am insisting she clean up immediately. She has been working on it for a couple of hours and some progress is being made in that one pile. A good half-dozen similar piles remain, yet to be touched, and I'm afraid of what we may find under them.)

'Never again' Rats?

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Buy me a cigar
Hapus Dewi Sant

St David's day today, patron saint of Wales.

We haven't been hit quite so hard by the weather nicknamed " the beast from the East " ( as yet ) but have had a couple of days with temperatures hovering around minus C. Our thoughts are with Chet with minus values of F for weeks now!

I've been to ing and fro ing from the workshop to the fire.....

Cheers Graham.

Buy me a cigar
Hello All.

Well the results of my too ings and fro ings last week have reached fruition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ30ubhD_Fg

I’ve realised that an old friends words were very true.... “ Do what you know “

Cheers Graham.

Addendum.

I've attached a picture of the engine I was referring to in the video.
« Last Edit: 2018-03-08, 15:09:15 by Grumage »

Buy me some coffee
Good bye,and God speed Stephen Hawking.

A great man that never let anything stop him.

If you get the chance guys,watch the movie-the theory of everything. Great movie ,based on actual events of his life.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Buy me a cigar
Hi Chet and everyone.

I'm starting to find my " mojo " again, Spring in the air?? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eorVwM7n64

Cheers Graham.

Grum
I know we had just been talking about that "Flame Gulper" [Luv the name]
Thanks for posting the Vid

I have to admit I was a Bit shocked when you placed your hand into the View ...[around 1 minute mark]

She's a wee thing...

I could listen to that all day !! [Her peaceful melodic Flame dance  O0

do you have a pic of that special Bit you were mentioning??

[when you have time]

I also Luv your narration [over the Melody of Nattie running...

truly is your Gift/Groove ... O0 

Buy me some coffee
Here is the latest self running generator from Oz  O0

Buy me a cigar
Thanks Brad.

That really made me smile!    O0

Attached are photos of my late Fatherinlaw's " special " drills that can cut very neat holes in even the thinnest of sheet metal. There might be a use coming soon, eh Brad?   ;)

Cheers Graham.

Buy me some coffee
Thanks Brad.

That really made me smile!    O0

Attached are photos of my late Fatherinlaw's " special " drills that can cut very neat holes in even the thinnest of sheet metal. There might be a use coming soon, eh Brad?   ;)

Cheers Graham.

They look like wood drill bits  :D

Grum
sorry to bother

and can you find any manufacturers writings anywhere?

also a strait on Pic ....seems off balance from the Pic , is there another flute we can't see on the back side ?

Chet

Group: Experimentalist

Grum
sorry to bother

and can you find any manufacturers writings anywhere?

also a strait on Pic ....seems off balance from the Pic , is there another flute we can't see on the back side ?

Chet

I think I've seen these bits available in the past however, I learned to grind these on a bench grinder years ago and they work wonderful for thin material as Grum says.  Dress a stone so the edges are reasonably sharp and take an ordinary bit and place on the edge of the stone and grind into each flute as the pix shows.  The idea is to create an angled cutting surface with the outside tip recessed from the center tip.  Larger sizes will need a pilot hole for the center of the bit.  Takes a little practice to achieve but is worth the time IMO.

Regards,
Pm

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 04:31:15