PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-25, 20:53:46
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33
Author Topic: What is Known about the TPU  (Read 441990 times)
Group: Guest
I jump around between related ideas because I don't know exactly what is going on and keep changing my perspective, but the idea of virtual particles in motion generating an electric current seems most correct so far.  I do not know for certain if particles are actually "created" or just somehow "converted".

I am growing more comfortable with the idea that there are no particles, only standing waves of aetheric energy.  Still, I find it difficult to imagine the details of exactly how standing aether-waves might behave and interact with the many other varieties and types of waves moving about cohabitant within our local aether.

For instance, there are a bunch of these tiny little wavelets raining down upon Earth from the sky, day or night; cosmic rays.  If we knew more about these cosmic aether-waves and how they interacted with other aether-waves, such as what we call electron-waves, and copper-waves, and magnetic fields, then we might be able to design many varieties of aether-wave energy gathering devices.

The key cycle concept of 'intake-compression-power-exhaust' works for internal-combustion engines and jet engines alike, although they each work in a unique way to achieve the same cycle.  Perhaps energy devices have a similar cycle; maybe something like, 'magnate-impulse-rotate-collect.'  ...someday.

If you can produce charged particles or a moving magnetic field with very little expenditure of energy, by some natural mechanism, then you have a generator that runs with gain.

SM

The technology is not magic and is in fact uses simple electronic
concepts to achieve the demonstrated results.

I don't see how could be a TPU a generator. It must be a receiver, or if you like converter, which converts motion to electrical form, by electromagnetic induction as all our generators do. The amount of energy which could be converted by the receivers, depending on the  source of motion, and on the losses of the system. In ideal case, all the energy which we put in to spin the generator could be converted to electric form. I think we may don't need over complicate things, and hunt for virtual particles to become real. ( I don't understand a word anyway about that  :D)

However  more SM

It is very possible to generate electric power from the earth's magnetic
field.  
Think about the fact that in just one revolution, the Earth generates
enough electric power to supply North America with all it needs for over
100 years!  
All we have to do is tap into that energy and all our energy wishes come
true.

In my location the speed of on I moving across the earth magnetic field is around 231m/s. (depending on the altitude and on the circle of latitude) Free motion, and natural magnetic field, anyone? :)

I don't know how much we may could load the source of the earth rotation, but my guess is a LOT!   C.C

There are some very serious looking problems, which we must be overcome to tap into that potential, but it look like it's very possible.

---------------------------
"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

@exnihiloest,

comments like that got a few people baned from forums.   Are you here to discourage any creative thoughts?

There is not one "creative thought" in wishful thinking wanting laws of nature to be different from what they are.
I'm not discouraging anyone, I'm just suggesting to not let waste our time with laws of nature from fairy tales and to keep the aim of the forum in focus. Question of method.
Sentences summarizable as "if no work was needed to move charges in a field then we would have easily free energy" are completely empty and vain. In scifi and poetry we can dream a new reality. In science we can imagine hypothesis but we must face reality, we can't invent laws of nature, we must work with them and possibly discover (not invent!) these that are not yet known.

Well said exnihiloest:
 however a large amount of the membership here
 believe that SM can't lie and wants them to be able to build a tpu.
A lot of the information put out by SM are lie's done to fool
 and send people in different directions.One member here (a very smart one) believes
that SM can't pretend to be scared of ,getting shocked ,feeling heat or vibration in the videos.
Jack Durban that knows SM said he faked heart attacks and illness
to not give the technology to investors he took money from.Jack Durban also said of SM, "He lies even when he doesn't need to".
Some believe that all the tpu's are real and will not accept that 2 can be faked easily.
Some worship SM like a sports hero or like christ.
One thing about people sometimes you can not change there opinion with facts,
only get away from them.

Some believe that all the tpu's are real and will not accept that 2 can be faked easily.
only get away from them.

Who will not accept? I saw your videos, look like it took a lot of time to build those replicas, but still don't see your point, why did you do them.  :-\ You know exactly, a video can't prove anything.

There are not many facts about the SM story. What Jack Durban said could be easily a lie, as all things what SM said. I don't say it was, but you see the possibility is the same.  If you are Jack Durban, don't take that as an offense.  ;)  

If SM was a lier, an actor, which could be possible, I don't see how that changes the story, and those some facts,what we have. As I understood from your last post in the other forum, you believe too, there was some working model, which was not faked, so what's your point?

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Jack Durban made SM out to be a fool, read SM's patent from Spheric Lab's, this clearly shows he was no fool.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Hermaphrodites exist in defiance of natural laws.  

Together with the four species of echidna, the platipus is one of the five extant species of monotremes, the only mammals that lay eggs instead of giving birth to live young.

Richard Clark patented a rotating dielectric generator.  If the dielectric was not solid then inductive collector could be used. Look at the images and you'll notice that the rotating dielectric is perpendicular to the static magnetic field, and that the current is generated perpendicular to the rotating dielectric and the magnetic field.  This is known in physics as the "Wilson Effect", and is the inverse of Roentgen's experiment which applied an electric field and produced a magnetic field.   It is curious that he never mentions these inventors.

6000 to 15000 rpms

Energy generated is determined by:  E=vBk

B = the magnetic flux
v = rotational velocity
k = dielectric constant of rotating dielectric

This device is the mechanical equivalent of the TPU.

EDIT:
this article purports that the Clark Device is OU:
http://www.gocs1.com/gocs1/Psionics/Tesla-High-DC-Generator.txt

guys,   I think the Steven Mark videos of the various TPUs speak for themselves.  Jack Durbin and the emails Mannix posted are additional information that may or may not help you in desciphering the secrets,  I find some good stuff in both.

But over all, I for one use my enginering training to deduce what is the most likely phenomena at work, and I go from there.   I listen to Steven Mark say in the videos that his device is a tuned device to a magnetic frequency, and then I can plainly see that his TPUs are loops, so I know what they are roughtly and I'm experimenting in that direction.  They were not claimed to be "free energy" devices but rather "conversion" devices, and that makes me even more confident that this is not a "hocus pocus" type of device or something "fake".    All this means to me is that the TPUs are basicaly inductively coupled tuned receivers.

There are basicaly two general near field coupling methodologies for power transfer:

1)   Capacitive coupling like Tesla's experiments.

2)   Inductive coupling like SM's experiments.

Magnetic coupling, and especialy at low frequencies, is the best because it can penetrate through most objects and even thin faraday cages (less then skin depth which can be quite large at low frequencies).  It is also better for the human body as opposed to strong electric fields, at least for me because I get such strong headaches around Tesla coils one or two minutes after it is turned on.

EM

Hermaphrodites exist in defiance of natural laws.

Hermaphrodites exist because of natural laws.

So do new understandings of, and creation of new physics laws. It has happened in the past. It will happen again.

... a large amount of the membership here believe that SM can't lie and wants them to be able to build a tpu.
A lot of the information put out by SM are lie's done to fool
 and send people in different directions.One member here (a very smart one) believes
that SM can't pretend to be scared of ,getting shocked ,feeling heat or vibration in the videos.
Jack Durban that knows SM said he faked heart attacks and illness
to not give the technology to investors he took money from.Jack Durban also said of SM, "He lies even when he doesn't need to".
only get away from them.

Thanks for the information, cheappower. I was not aware of this context. It doesn't surprise me. What I saw about the TPU is:
- fuzzy videos which don't describe accurately neither the setting nor the functioning
- a toroidal thing which is connected to a light bulb and whose the volume is compatible with a battery able to light it for the time we see it lit
- many people playing with toroidal coils whose the many possibilities of resonance and coupling seem to astonish them when this kind of effects is commonplace in RF engineering (they don't take into account essential parameters which explain the effects, such the capacitive coupling between windings or between wire turns)
- consequently no proper measurements of in/out power, due to the absence of cautious and careful methods by lack of competences in the RF field and of dedicated equipments to deal with the wide spectrum of the signals

This is for the newbies:

1.   Videos of Steven Mark's  Toroidal Power Units (TPU)  appear online for viewing.  (youtube, google video, etc.)

2.   Lindsay Mannix  manages to get a hold of Steven Mark  (a.k.a.   SM)   and begins email correspondence with him.

3.   Mr Mannix  begins to post at overunity.com, and a lot of people get involved in trying to figure out how this devices could function.

4.   Over all, Steven Mark is NOT trying to help us build TPUs because he is restrained by legal matters, he only is talking about his discovery process as he is being asked by Mr. Mannix, which by the way did a fantastic job.

5.   All the correspondence between Mr Mannix and Steven Mark is compiled into a PDF file available online.

6.   One of Steven Mark's assistants from back in the 1990's shows up,  his name Jack Durbin,   He is interviewed by the peswiki.com website

7.   Jack Durbin provides better quality videos (higher Res) than what is online, but does not know how the device operates, however he vouches for it and says it is real and not a fake.  He personally witnessed it in operation.   (also indicates SM is a shady character, etc..)

8.   A few other people surrounding Steven Mark are contacted by Stefan Hartman of overunity.com, and their correspondence was or is still available at his website. Nothing extra or noteworthy was disclosed, just bits and pieces of circumstantial information.

9.   Lots of people have and are attempting to replicate the devices and have tried various things, but nobody has managed to duplicate the TPUs to date, (my opinion)

10.  A psy-op campaign ensues and a lot of people claiming to be Steven Mark or hinting they know the secrets begin posting on the forums, causing confusion.

11.  A forum member and ardent TPU researcher from Croatia,  our dear friend Otto, has a heart attack (cardiac arrest) and dies while experimenting in his lab.  People are shocked and for a while it seems the fervor of research stops.  

12.  Stefan Hartman at Overunity.com rearranges his forum, and the original special area for TPU research, where it all began, is now absorbed and merged into the larger more general area of solid state devices.

13.   Very few people still experiment or rather post on the forums in the Steven Mark threads, perhaps we gave it our best shot and we failed, but a few still persist behind the scenes.

Note:   The original video demonstrations were performed in front of qualified engineers and professors, and their reports are available online.  Over all,  this device is real, and produces a lot of power by receiving it or "converting" it like Steven Mark likes to say.  It is not a perpetual motion type of device, and in fact uses simple electromagnetic principles of magnetic induction.  My personal take on this is that it is a resonant inductively coupled coil to external magnetic fields in the 5 kHz region most likely originating from the global power grid or other planetary standing waves which couple to the grid, because his house known as the "mansion", where the videos were filmed, is meters away from a high voltage power line. I was the first to go there and film it and take magnetic measurements.   However, the exact details of how the TPU's are built, and exactly how they work, still eludes me, and apparently this device is so sensitive and of such a high Q, that he was able to take it up in an airplane at 15 000 ft altitude and still produced significant power.  This device is presently deemed critical US technology and all patents on it have been pulled from the public registers.  I personally did not believe this claim until I talked to an engineer that had received a patent and shortly after the letter informing him that he was granted the patent, a letter arrived from the pentagon informing him that his invention is now classified Top Secret critical US technology and he is not to disclose it to anyone without the proper clearance and NEED TO KNOW.  

Happy Earth Day!

Sincerely,

EM

P.S.  Fishing with Steven,  that was classic !     8)
« Last Edit: 2011-04-23, 04:38:19 by EMdevices »

Here's the magnetic spectrum at the so called   "MANSION", where the Steven Mark videos were taken back in the early 1990's.   Steven Mark has moved on since then.  The spectrum was taken in the 2008-2009 time frame by myself with an amplified coil sensor, and the exact frequencies may or may not be the same as when he was living there.  

EM

P.S.   The second image PLH_mansion02, is a spectrogram of the audio track on one of the videos I believe, not from my sensor measurements.  (my memory is fading a bit.) 

Group: Professor

Thanks for the summary and information, EMDevices.

This is for the newbies:

1.   Videos of Steven Mark's  Toroidal Power Units (TPU)  appear online for viewing.  (youtube, google video, etc.)

2.   Lindsay Mannix  manages to get a hold of Steven Mark  (a.k.a.   SM)   and begins email correspondence with him.

3.   Mr Mannix  begins to post at overunity.com, and a lot of people get involved in trying to figure out how this devices could function.

4.   Over all, Steven Mark is NOT trying to help us build TPUs because he is restrained by legal matters, he only is talking about his discovery process as he is being asked by Mr. Mannix, which by the way did a fantastic job.

5.   All the correspondence between Mr Mannix and Steven Mark is compiled into a PDF file available online.

6.   One of Steven Mark's assistants from back in the 1990's shows up,  his name Jack Durbin,   He is interviewed by the peswiki.com website

7.   Jack Durbin provides better quality videos (higher Res) than what is online, but does not know how the device operates, however he vouches for it and says it is real and not a fake.  He personally witnessed it in operation.   (also indicates SM is a shady character, etc..)

8.   A few other people surrounding Steven Mark are contacted by Stefan Hartman of overunity.com, and their correspondence was or is still available at his website. Nothing extra or noteworthy was disclosed, just bits and pieces of circumstantial information.

9.   Lots of people have and are attempting to replicate the devices and have tried various things, but nobody has managed to duplicate the TPUs to date, (my opinion)

10.  A psy-op campaign ensues and a lot of people claiming to be Steven Mark or hinting they know the secrets begin posting on the forums, causing confusion.

11.  A forum member and ardent TPU researcher from Croatia,  our dear friend Otto, has a heart attack (cardiac arrest) and dies while experimenting in his lab.  People are shocked and for a while it seems the fervor of research stops.  

12.  Stefan Hartman at Overunity.com rearranges his forum, and the original special area for TPU research, where it all began, is now absorbed and merged into the larger more general area of solid state devices.

13.   Very few people still experiment or rather post on the forums in the Steven Mark threads, perhaps we gave it our best shot and we failed, but a few still persist behind the scenes.

With so many people around the TPU for years, you surely know where are the measurement protocol and the data supporting OU in the TPU?
I'm talking here about technical and scientific matter, not rumors.

Ex, "newbie"  :)

@exnihiloest
 not sure if you seen this but I'm posting these txt files in case you haven't.
If you ask is there hard proof that the  tpu is over unity the answer is no,its faith based.

Group: Ambassador

Yeah EX
"it's Faith based"
Just like the 747's flying over your head..............,Oh we could pull one out of the sky and "TEST" it [just to be sure there's no Tomfoolery going on].

Chet 

Group: Tech Wizard

Here's the magnetic spectrum at the so called   "MANSION", where the Steven Mark videos were taken back in the early 1990's.   Steven Mark has moved on since then.  The spectrum was taken in the 2008-2009 time frame by myself with an amplified coil sensor, and the exact frequencies may or may not be the same as when he was living there.  

EM

P.S.   The second image PLH_mansion02, is a spectrogram of the audio track on one of the videos I believe, not from my sensor measurements.  (my memory is fading a bit.) 

Hi EM,

I found two interesting links on power line radiation I was not aware of earlier at overunity.com from user wings in this thread:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3455.msg282648#msg282648

So the links are: http://www.mindfully.org/Technology/Magnetospheric-Power-Line19may78.htm
and http://www.pureenergysystems.com/news/exclusive/wireless_transformer/

rgds,  Gyula

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
A lot of good ground was covered in this thread and others.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=403.0

It is important to read a lot of this and get a good feel for the timeline, which seems to hold up.

The early letters from Prof Schinzinger to Steven seem to jive with the dates of the testing.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

that's a great link ION,  I'm glad you started that thread and put all those reports there.  I enjoy reading those every time.

and in fact,   reading them again today,  I realized something new.

The large TPU,   only produced 614 volts over at University of California in Irvine, where the professor had his office.    But at the mansion, where it's really close to the power lines,  it produced over 800 volts.

Of course, we don't know what additional power regulation circuitry he might have in there, if any, so all we can deduce is that power varies with location.

These TPUs are so amazing!

EM

I think all this is pointing to the TPU not being an OU device after all!

MB,  this is most certainly an OU device, if I ever saw one,   he is not putting in any energy but getting out amazing amounts of power,  it is an OU device with a COP of INFINITY !

So, just because we have some idea of where the power might be coming from does not make this not an OU device.  

Would you say a solar panel is not an OU device?   I would then have the same comment for you.   It is most certainly a OU device, since the power is not injected into it by the user.

Devices which are not OU  are things like:    LIGHT BULBS,   MOTORS,   HEATERS, etc..    devices which consume electricity.

EM

MB,  this is most certainly an OU device, if I ever saw one,   he is not putting in any energy but getting out amazing amounts of power,  it is an OU device with a COP of INFINITY !

In this case, TPU must be Rosie invention!  C.C  ;D

How could it be infinity cop device anyway?  :o

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down

Of course, we don't know what additional power regulation circuitry he might have in there, if any, so all we can deduce is that power varies with location.

These TPUs are so amazing!

EM

One should study how compound wound generators provide excellent regulation without highly dissipative circuitry, then work this methodology into the TPU design. This method was developed well over 100 years ago.

Yes, the TPU is an amazing device but will be discarded by the uninitiated as a hoax or charlatanism and I'm glad of that.

Remember most of the important documents and tests occurred in late 1995, then was buried. A lot of misinformation has been injected since then.

The good detective will not throw the baby out with the dirty bathwater.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

I have some trivial thinking.  

I think SM may have used special order room temperature superconducting wire.  If this is the case, it's very little chance replicators would success with normal wire.  We can test this by submerging a LC tank into liquid nitrogen then measure the oscillation strength. However, I would consult the experts first because it just sounds like...operation deep fry chicken.  Happy holiday  :)

@EM

Here are two patent numbers that may help:

US1287982 and US2266262

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-25, 20:53:46