PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 07:48:23
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33
Author Topic: What is Known about the TPU  (Read 440298 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Do any here comprehend how deep the rabbit hole goes?  You can apply the basic principle of these devices to make motors far more efficient than any conventional method.  Electric vehicles are just the snow-flake on the tip of the iceberg.

tExB=qr
In the Energia Celeste Patent they claim 20kw equivalent shaft horsepower with only 0.84 watts input.  That is phenomenal!

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
are there any known examples of a replication, or a working device that can be seen.

Do any here comprehend how deep the rabbit hole goes?  You can apply the basic principle of these devices to make motors far more efficient than any conventional method.  Electric vehicles are just the snow-flake on the tip of the iceberg.

You must be know how deep it is, hence you claim know how free energy devices works. All of them.

However I think, there is no way, you share with us a proof of concept experiment, or any where measurable energy gain appear.

So in the end, you can continue posting any informations what you think is relevant, you will not help much in others thinking process in most of the time,just drive their attention away from their works, or make them more confused.

Good work Grumpy, at least you still have the most posts in the site.

If you think I want more information from you,you are wrong, I just had enough of your claiming and linking crap. :-X

---------------------------
"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

tExB=qr
Why is it that some people cannot perform the simplest of experiments, yet continually press for more "proof"?  I know there is never enough proof for some people.  They will always discount the proof and explain it away.

1.  Wind a solenoid coil of any dimensions, with at least 1000 feet of wire, or use the entire spool.
2.  Pulse this coil with HV DC pulses of at least 2kv, any repetition rate
3.  Using your calibrated "hand", hold a magnet near the coil while it is pulsing.

You will feel very strong pulsing from the magnet and it will try to move in your hand.  My claim is that the magnetic field amplitude is increased by the HV pulse electric field.  In my humble opinion, this is the basic principle of all perported OU devices.

Here it is again, Chef.  Are you going to try it, or just talk about "no proof" and "no experiments"? 

Will anyone try it, or am I on my own here?

Another experiment that does not require pulsing the HV coil is to connect one terminal of a HV DC power supply to a magnet and measure the magnetic field in some way with and without the HV.  Franicis Nipher claimed that the magnetic field is made stronger and that the permeability of space around the magnet was increased.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
To measure is very simple:
Perform the test Grumpy has mentioned. Without any power take a hall effect at a certain distance lets say 2 inches.
Measure the spike while passing the hall past the magnet.
Power on the coil.
Take measurement at same distance.

But wait! How does one measure just the magnet flux with the hall being effected by the HV coil flux?

Separate the coil and the magnet. So now we have a three stage linear setup.
At a prescribed distance of the hall in this set up remove the magnet, power on the coil, and measure the hall effect.
Now we have the basis of the coil.
Power off coil.
Put magnet back in middle stage of set up.
Measure the hall effect.
Power on coil.
Measure hall effect.
Is the hall effect ceiling greater than the sum of the two prior stages of the set up?
Instead of using a hall effect one can use a color EGA monitor.

@ Grumpy,
Yes, the same process is all over the place.
The current build I have matches close to the Energia Celeste.
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=369.msg5365#msg5365
Even since 1928...

Had the disbelievers played connect the dots over the years they too would be at place that gets the bigger view from atop the shoulders of those greater...

And then a graduation occurs...
« Last Edit: 2011-05-04, 22:02:51 by giantkiller »

3.  Using your calibrated "hand", hold a magnet near the coil while it is pulsing.

You will feel very strong pulsing from the magnet and it will try to move in your hand.  My claim is that the magnetic field amplitude is increased by the HV pulse electric field.  In my humble opinion, this is the basic principle of all perported OU devices.

I don't see how can you be sure, if there is some added momentum...

I'm sure there are some guy here, who could prove to you by common science there isn't any. :P

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Buy me a drink
@Chef,
Well what else could there be that anybody for the last 120 years couldn't see in Tesla's work. As far as I am concerned the disbelief has presided over the group mindset propogated by the disbelievers or some overarching controlling group that has purposefully kept the process under wraps.
The different levels of the involved from the bottom up:
MIB, TROLLs, Trollers, Nay sayers, Disbelievers, Noobs, amazed, astonished, curious, questioners, posters, experimenters, librarians,extolers, pontificators, pontifs, minor popes, small gods, oldheads, suspects.
If you are to disbelieve these people(Mark Twain,Robert Underwood Johnson,Katharine Underwood Johnson,and George Westinghouse, Paderewski, Roentgen, the discoverer of x-rays and Tesla. All these men became friends and became famous.) then your back is against the wall.

If you have the audacity to not believe then you are up against the many and mighty pens of these people. And that makes you 'alone'.
Only the foolish argue with history.

I don't see how can you be sure, if there is some added momentum...

I'm sure there are some guy here, who could prove to you by common science there isn't any. :P

The trick is produce slow energy, like we use these days, from the highly excited ejective output that is easy to do.

Lookie here:
« Last Edit: 2011-05-05, 00:25:35 by giantkiller »

tExB=qr
It took a long time to reach this conclusion, but these devices alter the density of fields by changing the scalar gradient, resulting in amplification of magnification of the energy.  No hocus pocus.

I don't care what others think.

Group: Guest
I noticed Grumpy's posting:

1.  Wind a solenoid coil of any dimensions, with at least 1000 feet of wire, or use the entire spool.
2.  Pulse this coil with HV DC pulses of at least 2kv, any repetition rate

If I may say so you guys should talk about the basic "mechanics" with respect to pulsing a coil with high voltage.  I think it's really important to understand that.

It's no different for lower voltages also in terms of the basic mechanics so you could do some basic bench experiments without having an insanely dangerous high voltage source to worry about.  You can even "slow down time" and run experiments with longer lower voltage pulses and extrapolate how that applies to shorter higher-voltage pulses.

The coil performs voltage integration.  The signal that's generated from the integration process corresponds to the amount of current flowing through the coil.  That's it in a nutshell.

But once the pulse is over what happens?  It depends on the load.  If the load is air you get a spark.

Anyway, don't let me stop your speculative discussions.  My suggestion deserves a thread by itself.  You guys should go on that journey together.  You are all fascinated with pulsing coils with high voltage, so why not talk about a very basic setup and understand all of the dynamics.  Find good links and post them.  You can then apply that knowledge to your own research.

I will cast out the first link!  lol

http://www.williamson-labs.com/480_rlc-l.htm

tExB=qr
If I may say so you guys should talk about the basic "mechanics" with respect to pulsing a coil with high voltage.  I think it's really important to understand that.

The effect that I am referring to is totally unrelated to "basic mechanics" of inductors.  I think it's really important to understand that.

The only thing that I have found in literature that appears related are Francis Nipher's experiments, Tesla's measurements of storms with magnetometers, and experiments regarding the Rontgen Current and Wilson Effect.

Buy me a drink
@Grumpy,
Yes. It relates closer to magnets as a fuel source. Focusing more on the flux like Leedskalnin was pointing towards.

An excellent mechanical model is Smith's and Muller's wheeled generators where there is an alumium plate with holes in it to spin between two plates of energized coils. This looks like Magnacoaster and Kunel also.

« Last Edit: 2011-05-05, 17:41:34 by giantkiller »

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down

You are all fascinated with pulsing coils with high voltage, so why not talk about a very basic setup and understand all of the dynamics. 

I wouldn't paint everyone with that broad brush.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
@Grumpy,
Yes. It relates closer to magnets as a fuel source. Focusing more on the flux like Leedskalnin was pointing towards.

An excellent mechanical model is Smith's and Muller's wheeled generators where there is an alumium plate with holes in it to spin between two plates of energized coils. This looks like Magnacoaster and Kunel also.

It's using what has always been there, but pretty much ignored.   

The diagram I put up is only to show you guys there is more to the toroid then meets the eye. Remember one day I showed something under the FTPU center that resembled the diaphragm of a microphone. Well imagine that whitish spot is the underside of the core material in my diagram. Like a rivet holding speaker core to a plate.

Also, I think I know now why the TPU had the shapes they have.

What happens if you run a wire around the four walls of your office making a loop that you pulse to let's say 50,000 hz. We already know that any pick-up coil inside the loop with the same resonance will respond but the same pick-up coil outside the loop will not. This is what SM is doing with his outer rings. I would call them energy delimiters because they produce a space inside the TPU that becomes highly charged with any pulsing activity.

The FTPU had two rings of approx 2 1/4 turns and the toroid pick up was located center on top.

Now take the four OTPU rim wound coils and straighten them out and put them in one length. Could you make at least 2 1/4 turns of the rim with that one total length. Or close to it. Now if that length of wire had two conductors in it, this would equal the FTPU with the exception that the rings are close coupled and for this SM put his Toroid vertically behind the circuit board. The OTPU rings produce a more planner field because both rings are coupled together, whereas the FTPU rings are apart about 1.5 inches providing more physical space between them.

Now go to the LTPU. The toroids are much further from the outer rings and to compensate for this distance SM raised the outer walls to arrive at the same or almost same diameter to height ratio as the FTPU. The LTPU is a supped up version of a DUAL FTPU.

Now look at the MTPU with its outer wall ring that I had always thought to be so inordinately high compared to the LTPU. I think because of this, once SM made the LTPU and realized the MTPU walls were way to high for nothing, he did not mind at all using it in the cut-away sequences.

When you start to finally pull away the fat from the friction, the bacon starts smelling really nice.

wattsup

PS: At OU in the Energy Magnification thread I recently showed some coil diagrams and an animation of how I finally realize the pulsing happens in a coil or even a loop. It shows that there is really only the pulsed side half that is really changing from positive to negative at each pulse. The same applies to a ring. That is why you have 2 1/4 turns of a loop so you at least have one complete loop that is pulsing.

MH,

I'm just curious - not trying to start something....

You seem to only use the mobility analog or think of RLC circuits as always being in parallel.

You must be aware that an inductor does not fit the spring analogy in all cases. Even when it does the analogy is inverse, the spring has no mass, there can only be one current flow and one end of the coil must be at ground or a non-varying potential.

Surely, in an equal number of cases a capacitor is analogous with a spring (also inverse) and the inductor with mass - as in the impedance analog.

Maybe you are keeping it simple for us?

tExB=qr
Lots more work to do, but I have concluded that feeding magnified energy back through the magnifier (so to speak), magnifies the energy again.  I had always thought that the feedback issue was just a lack of regulation, but this is not the case.

Buy me a drink
SM holds the 4" tpu down by his side and the light is on.
SM flips the OTPU and says it doesn't work upside down but doesnt know why.
SM never flips the bigger ones over.

So what do I think of the statement about the OTPU? The open TPU has the first center toroid thingy.
The 4" unit does not. The center toroid thingy is a smaller model of the 4".

In a speaker coil the coil is suspended by the paper cone. The TPU doesnt have a paper cone. So in the CTT the coil is suspended/held aloft from below on a repulsion magnet. Flip it over and the magnet is laying on its top unable to move.

But then how does the 4" do its job? Is the voice coil in the circumference to move freely?
In the square is the voice coil? The bifilar wire goes into it.

The magnetic wave is the after effect of kinetic transmission of the aether shock. That would make the concentric flux fields/spheres standing waves of a polarized medium.
« Last Edit: 2011-05-06, 22:51:41 by giantkiller »

@GK

Regarding your questions about the STPU and 6TPU donut TPUs and their differences from the other TPUs, mainly the central toroid, I have posted at EI on the 6TPU today and will also post on the STPU more things.

There is one key question to answer: "Is the STPU center in fact open or not".

If I remember in the past I noticed it was not but did not make such a big thing of it. If it is not, then we can easily presume that SM made the STPU using the center toroid as the main active component since it is very close to that diameter. This would also confirm him using a toroid in the 6TPU as well and thus remove any other mystery regarding a common link between all devices.

I will let you know about this soon enough.

Also, your post in the companion wave thread was top notch and explains very well the intricate balance between measuring and being measured. It is like jumping in a lake and trying to measure which part of your body is the wettest. If ether is part of everything, then it is a part of the measurements ever since Faraday and others set the standard, which includes the ether in the final results. Reality plus ether = present day results. The object is to better understand what the ether play is in order to fashion our devices to increase its focus at will. How ether plays in the coil, in the coupling process, how to use a coil as bait and what nets to use to catch the ether in a way that is manageable and not create runaway conditions. Even if we had OU today, these questions would still require answers in the years to come to better master its usage otherwise our OU TPUs of today will resemble the ramming clubs of our cave dwelling forefathers.

wattsup

tExB=qr
The open TPU uses zipcord terminated at one end.This is clearly seen from the video clips. Possibly there are four of these or maybe just one continuous length.

In my opinion, the other TPU's must have a variation of this zipcord terminated at one end. (We do see this in the SM17 See reply #6 in this thread http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=360.0 )The zipcord is clearly seen in this video capture of the SM17.

This is the key in my opinion, and can be applied to all the other TPU's. This is the bifilar kick coil. But what is the kick?

Consider that the dielectric between the (zip cord) wires must decrease capacitance slightly due to the repulsion effect between the wires. This is a parametric pumping of the capacitance.

Consider also that the repulsion causes a slight opening and closing of the distance between the wires. How this interacts with ambient or artificial external magnetic fields is to be determined by experiment. Is this a magnetic gating effect?

So in my opinion, the OTPU is the key to all the others. As Spheric said "The longer the length of copper the better but using identical lengths."

The bifilar zip cord is just a lot longer in the larger TPU's.

I believe the saturable inductors are used to create high peak currents of short duration from a small oscillator in order to create the required repulsion effect between the zipcord wire pairs.

The OTPU was wound on discarded plastic spacers from speaker grille assemblies. The FTPU was wound on the rim of a plastic wire spool. The evidence overwhelmingly supports this, no need to go down that rabbit hole looking for exotic core materials. There was no core. All of the TPU's were very light in weight for their size.

The only devices with cores were the saturable reactors.

Physical motion of an object creates scalar waves.  This exact means of scalar wave production and many others have been investigated by Gregory Hodowanec. He has a good article out on the web since the 1980's.  I had dismissed it before, but a sequential physical motion around a coil formed into a loop could create a rotating scalar field.  Of course these are fast movements of low mass and I would guess that the parametric pumping of the capacitance would produce denser scalar waves.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Hi G

Glad you found that piece of info interesting.

I will continue to research how to pump the bifilar with high current pulses.

The zipcord can be viewed as a  transmission line terminated at both ends. The length would be critical. The impedance of the pumping circuit would be critical also, which is why I believe he used the saturable inductors forced to saturation at resonance and real short circuit (Lo Z) at one end, virtual short at the driven end. This creates maximum reflections trapping the energy in the line.

The effect would be lost if the open end of the line went hi impedance during the non pulsed time periods.

This is why voltage pulsing doesn't work well, you need current injection. Think Lo Z at the driven end also. Like a laser with mirrors at each end. The energy is allowed to build by reflection.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
Hi G

Glad you found that piece of info interesting.

I will continue to research how to pump the bifilar with high current pulses.

The zipcord can be viewed as a  transmission line terminated at both ends. The length would be critical. The impedance of the pumping circuit would be critical also, which is why I believe he used the saturable inductors forced to saturation at resonance and real short circuit (Lo Z) at one end, virtual short at the driven end. This creates maximum reflections trapping the energy in the line.

The effect would be lost if the open end of the line went hi impedance during the non pulsed time periods.

This is why voltage pulsing doesn't work well, you need current injection. Think Lo Z at the driven end also. Like a laser with mirrors at each end. The energy is allowed to build by reflection.

Transmission line theory for EM waves may not apply to scalar waves.  Propagating the scalar wave in a circle is the key.   This way they can reinforce themselves.

High voltage does work well in the right setting.

What is the working fluid of a capacitive pump?

Transmission line theory for EM waves may not apply to scalar waves.  Propagating the scalar wave in a circle is the key.   This way they can reinforce themselves.

High voltage does work well in the right setting.

What is the working fluid of a capacitive pump?

I'm mostly out of the loop on this but I found my way to this older thread by way of some current discussion and had a thought about something I don't recall seeing before in TPU discussion.  Relating to Grumpy's post above when I hear 'scalar' I think Cauduceus winding.  Has anyone every tried a TPU with the control windings wound Caduceus style? 

Group: Tech Wizard

Hi Folks,

Look what are in the news:
http://www.columnpk.com/shahzaib-hussain-invents-worlds-cheapest-way-to-produce-electricity-from-magnetic-field/  

Islamabad: 17 Years Old Pakistani College Student Shahzaib Hussain from Quetta figures out a away to produce electricity with Earth’s Magnetic Field. He said that this is the world’s cheapest way to produce electric from earth’s magnetic field. Shahzaib Hussain also invited in the US in World’s 1500 Intelligent students competition. Shahzaib Hussain studying in Army Public School & College Quetta.

This news turned out for me when I searched for the name Shabzaib Hussain, mentioned by a member in the Kapanadze thread:
http://www.overunity.com/7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/msg311238/#msg311238

Gyula

Thanks for that heads up gyula
Here is the sim from ali ....his friend with a modification of a switch by me
Some of you guys should try it ... Just download multisim .. trial is free . He says that the circuit works the same !
3 parallel hexfets  a tuned circuit and a float cap ...with a 5v 1 khz dds drive surely it cant possiby be this simple !

I found rise times of the generator  to be critical ..as did  Ali

Its well worth discussion even if just in sim mode

I'm pretty sure it is off this threads topic .. just not completely sure ..yet

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 07:48:23