PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:48:35
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33
Author Topic: What is Known about the TPU  (Read 440288 times)
Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
it can be heard in many of my videos, but not to the ear, it's only when i play back some videos i did there very spooky sounds in the recordings.

You may not have mentioned what you are using to record the videos and audio. Sounds like aliasing in the audio codec. This can also be heard in analog tape methods when a HF signal beats with the bias oscillator...very interesting sweeping sounds.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Guest
Peterae:

I apologize if I am asking questions that you have already answered, buy what is driving your coil when you get the clicking?  In other works are you giving it an on-off signal of 12-volts, 100 volts, etc?

Any chance you are driving it with a discharging coil?

[EDIT:  I just recalled in your clip you mention you are using a white noise source or something like that.  But what about the energy/power level associated with this white noise source.  Is it being amplified, etc?]

I am just guessing a sharp high voltage transition and/or a sharp transition to a discharging coil might have enough energy to make the coil snap.

What I might do is put on a pair of gloves (assuming high voltage may be present in the coil) and handle it while it is clicking to see if you can pinpoint the source of he sound by applying pressure with your fingertips.

This is a variation on a standard trick when you debug circuits.  You touch parts of the circuit with your fingertips to see what happens.  Or, you wet your fingertip and then touch the circuit.  The "laying on of hands" is a very good investigative tool sometimes in conjunction with your scope.

MileHigh

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
the terminals of my hv ignition transformer are about 2 inches apart - nothing there to click or hit anything else

If SM used the two bifilar wires, and HV, what did he use as a switch?

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
the terminals of my hv ignition transformer are about 2 inches apart - nothing there to click or hit anything else

If SM used the two bifilar wires, and HV, what did he use as a switch?

SM may have achieved HV, but it didn't come from HV. That might lead you to an answer about the switch.
« Last Edit: 2010-08-22, 00:28:32 by poynt99 »

Buy me some coffee
You may not have mentioned what you are using to record the videos and audio. Sounds like aliasing in the audio codec. This can also be heard in analog tape methods when a HF signal beats with the bias oscillator...very interesting sweeping sounds.
Hi ION

I was using the built in web cam in my notebook and just sat the notebook in front of the digital scope, the internal mike picked up the sweeping noise many times.

You need to remember i am using low volts 25-50 for most of my tests, all i do is pulse the coil for 60-100nS wait a while then pulse again with another 60-100nS pulse.

I have seen a number of strange effects happen. In the explosion video at certain phase settings i would get RF/EM bursts these caused my digital scope to crash sometimes and also cause my fet modules to false trigger, it was during these phase settings that i first noticed the explosions noises. now from memory i think it was 187nS gap between the 2 pulses that caused the explosions in the video.

There was also a setting that would cause the coils to draw no current and then suddenly 3 amps, it would cycle randomly at a few hertz totally random burst of false triggering in my fet modules.

In the explosion video, the top trace was chaotic because of the false triggering of both fet stages, but something was occurring in this false triggering to cause the explosions very occasionally, if i held a magnet near to the coil i could hear constant whitenoise with the occasional explosion, this lead me to build 2 whitenoise drivers, i was working on the principle that the 2 random triggered fet stages were producing 2 Chanel's of white noise and it was this white noise that was causing the conditions to be right for the explosion to occur, it proved fruitfull, now i can use 2 white noise Chanel's without phasing or the nS gap between the pulses to induce the false triggering to cause the explosions.

I could do away with the white noise generators if i knew exactly how to produce the explosions, there must be a set of parameters/ timing that causes this, and infact Spheric told us this was the case.

Buy me some coffee
OK here's the challenge

I want to be able to drive a coil, this coil can vary in length and inductance so the circuit should work for all coils, the coil has a diode across it, one side of the coil is connected to 35 volts, i need a low side driver that will switch from 10-50nS in an ideal world.
Should be able to tolerate 1-2amps switching current and work up to 2Mhz and be driven from a TTL pulse.

I would be willing to go lower on the voltage if it means i get a faster low side drive.

Anyone able to post a circuit or design Please.

tExB=qr
OK here's the challenge

I want to be able to drive a coil, this coil can vary in length and inductance so the circuit should work for all coils, the coil has a diode across it, one side of the coil is connected to 35 volts, i need a low side driver that will switch from 10-50nS in an ideal world.
Should be able to tolerate 1-2amps switching current and work up to 2Mhz and be driven from a TTL pulse.

I would be willing to go lower on the voltage if it means i get a faster low side drive.

Anyone able to post a circuit or design Please.
Several avalanche transistors fit this bill, but 2 MHz range is a tall order, but 1 MHz is doable. Might need to run them in parallel for 1-2 amps.

this doc has a long list but all are over 100v

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=318.msg4476#msg4476

you can always limit it

tExB=qr
Look for a fast swtching transistor.  One you can put a good heatsink on.

tExB=qr
Back as far as the 60's I did some experiments with slight movements in the frame of a loudspeaker. I noticed an immediate widening of the sound field with a single speaker. The sound field could no longer be localized and seemed to be coming from everywhere in the room. Certainly not 3D, but nevertheless a pronounced spatial effect. Minimizing standing waves in a room certainly creates spatiality.

I then theorized that it would not be necessary to move the frame of the loudspeaker if an additional winding on the voice coil could be arranged to provide a "wobble" to the cone in addition to the normal piston motion.

I believe that SM may have theorized along these same lines, and was experimenting with "specially made dual voice coil loudspeakers" when he discovered "the effect or kick". (Spheric spoke about this).

I believe what we call the FTPU was perhaps his very first embodiment to explore the anomolous energy. I believe he chose a wire spool and supported the windings on the rim because he expected some flexing or freedom of movement to get the effect, as in a voice coil.

But this was not needed as he later learned it was all happening at a high enough frequency (5kHz) that the wire insulation allowed for tiny movement.

The SM17 core appears to be toroidially wound over two wooden hoops with cork like material sandwiching poloidial wires. The height to width ratio would allow for considerable vibration or "banjo string effect"* of the vertical wires.

These are just my thoughts, not facts.

*I first heard of this descriptive term (LOL) in an engineering reference with regard to  potentiometers in the several watt class that were wound with fine wire, an hysteresis effect as the wiper plucked or moved the windings.

I wonder how SM went from a voice-coil to a ring shape.   What gave him the thought necessary to even try this?  The toroidal section of the open-TPU aren't even continuous, but he obviously had done a lot or experimentation by this time since the controls are in the center and the device is looped to self-run.  Also, he said he started with tubes.

SM's comments about UEC owning the technology seem contradictory to the US Government taking ownership.  Maybe this means if the technology was ever public, then UEC could sell devices or license the technology.

Hi All,
If the above mentioned polloidial winding could vibrate from a bloch wall to a higher magnetic saturation, then, positioned correctly wouldn't the output be DC ?
If made to 'vibrate' at 5KHZ it would be somewhat hashy too.
thoughts?
Steve.

SM's comments about UEC owning the technology seem contradictory to the US Government taking ownership.  Maybe this means if the technology was ever public, then UEC could sell devices or license the technology.

This doesn't surprising me. Even when I had the 'need to know', there were several 'fronts' using very well known names. These 'fronts' were listed as subsidiaries or isolated branches of a company. In fact, your company ID would never get you in the door, even if you owned the company. It was so bad, any reference to the real entity was spoken as "The Company".

Bendix, Lockheed Martin, Kraft Foods, National Science Foundation, .......... it went on and on.

As for the jump from a voice coil to a ring..... He didn't. He jumped from the sequentially delayed ring elements of the ESL speakers to the collectors of the TPU. At least, that is my take on it.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
As for the jump from a voice coil to a ring..... He didn't. He jumped from the sequentially delayed ring elements of the ESL speakers to the collectors of the TPU. At least, that is my take on it.

Fair enough...quite possible....but could you expand on this with a simple drawing or more detailed text explanation. Everybody seems to have a theory but are only dangling pieces of it.

If anyone has a working theory, it would be nice if it could be put together in a .pdf so some of us could try to replicate.

Except for the Acoustic Resonator Theory, posted on OU, I have no new working theories.

Hi All,
If the above mentioned polloidial winding could vibrate from a bloch wall to a higher magnetic saturation, then, positioned correctly wouldn't the output be DC ?
If made to 'vibrate' at 5KHZ it would be somewhat hashy too.
thoughts?
Steve.

Perhaps again a simple drawing would help. not sure I know exactly what you mean and don't want to assume.

p.s. WW will you be adding anything to the "small toroid" thread?
« Last Edit: 2010-08-23, 00:16:18 by ION »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

A voicecoil is a ring.

Fair enough...quite possible....but could you expand on this with a simple drawing or more detailed text explanation. Everybody seems to have a theory but are only dangling pieces of it.

If anyone has a working theory, it would be nice if it could be put together in a .pdf so some of us could try to replicate.

Except for the Acoustic Resonator Theory, posted on OU, I have no new working theories.

Perhaps again a simple drawing would help. not sure I know exactly what you mean and don't want to assume.

p.s. WW will you be adding anything to the "small toroid" thread?

I will be adding to my ST thread. When it is complete, that will be my complete TPU theory.

I don't recommend replication of anything unless it is working or you have some interest in a particular function.

Here is a schematic of one of the ESL speakers. Note how delay to each concentric ring is handled by a stage of an all pass filter. Also, see the shorted-loop-core coil of each filter element. The concepts were developed in the 50's. I can't imagine SM being part of it.

My definition of a ring is a single turn or loop. Anything with more than one turn is a coil.

tExB=qr
The first and most basic test that anyone can try is this:

Wind up a coil from some HT magnet wire, 1200 feet of wire or longer with longer being better.  Wind it on a form that is short so the coil is fat.  Doesn't have to have Brooks Coil dimensions.  Use plastic for the coil form, and the core can stay in the coil but the sides have to be removed.  I pot my coils as I wind them with a mixture of styrofoam dissolved in MEK (I brush it on with a small nylon brush).

Pulse this coil with HV DC through a spark gap, or other suitable switch.  For an intial test you can just let the pulser free-run.

This coil will produce a "field" around itself.  The field can extend out from the coil from a few millimeters to a meter (probably more).

Within this field, conductive objects gain a slight surface charge.

Google the properties of vaccum such as permittivity and permeability, speed of light, etc and see if these "constants" change within this field.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
My thinking has been the kick is the quenching caused by the magnetic field. The cutoff spikes also jack the field. The magnetic field always wants to maintain some complacency. So when it is disturbed it has power to return or maintain a certain level of equilibrium in its North / South field pole structure. Now if there is a monopole in a ring the echo will ring around and around. I also see this as the same charge pumping that the Don Smith used to ac charge the batteries using the DC supply line field. The conductor is used in two opposite directions. Now if there is DC going one way around the ring and the AC going the opposite way this could cause the gyroscopic motion with the AC field motion circulating. These field collapses overlapping in revolutions could amplify activity.

Above my ankles in alligators the past few months...

This doesn't surprising me. Even when I had the 'need to know', there were several 'fronts' using very well known names. These 'fronts' were listed as subsidiaries or isolated branches of a company. In fact, your company ID would never get you in the door, even if you owned the company. It was so bad, any reference to the real entity was spoken as "The Company".

Bendix, Lockheed Martin, Kraft Foods, National Science Foundation, .......... it went on and on.

The design didnt originate with SM -- pity someone smater wasnt chosen.

It's not as complicated as it may seem...

How far back does it go? Who was involved in the original idea and design?

Is the "energia celeste" related?

I wonder if someone "smarter" would have had this handed to them, if we would have seen any videos and been given any insights, for what they're worth?

tExB=qr

Hendershot's first device was around 1928.

Tesla's Pace Arrow automobile was 1931.

Hendershot's first device was around 1928.

Tesla's Pace Arrow automobile was 1931.

Often, I wonder if any of these exhibited characteristics of an OAUGDP.
I'm pretty sure the biggest secret, for the Pace Arrow, was in the motor, or should I say "motor-generator"?

tExB=qr
The information was given to over 100 smart people.  Most did nothing with it.  What a waste.

The information was given to over 100 smart people.  Most did nothing with it.  What a waste.

Any idea of names for those doing something with it, besides the elite just saying nothing so profits won't drop?

From what I've read Einstein wasn't one he considered 'smart' except during public comments.

tExB=qr
Any idea of names for those doing something with it, besides the elite just saying nothing so profits won't drop?

From what I've read Einstein wasn't one he considered 'smart' except during public comments.

I was referring to the Spheric'c info, which I accept as valid.

I know of a few "groups" of people that were provide information and instructions over the years.  There was the TVQ Group, the one in Ohio that contacted Hendershot, the one in Mexico that Hendershot instructed, one in the 1990's that had terrible accidents (lightning strikes, tornadoes, etc.).  The Testatika inventor too.

Is the "energia celeste" related?

Appears to be -- but there are no certanties and those dissemenating working designs covered their tracks well.

tExB=qr
Appears to be -- but there are no certainties and those disseminating working designs covered their tracks well.

There "poynt" is simple: try to profit and reap the whirlwind...SM knows..."tigers have sharp teeth and claws".

Maintain good manners and reap the benefits. 

Instead, everyone sits around talking and doing nothing.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:48:35