PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-20, 08:15:49
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Author Topic: The science of free energy  (Read 26640 times)

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: Paul-R
Why do you link to The "Mysterious Universe" who link to "The Epoch Times" and not to the source, the FBI?

As an Invitation for those who want to dig deeper to do so by following search links.

You're welcome!

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

As an Invitation for those who want to dig deeper to do so by following search links.

You're welcome!

The links are rubbish.

I attempted to find confirmation from the source, the FBI. are failed. Yet again, mudped, you are linking to disinformation with a view, I presume, to discredit the single most important person in FE history.

I attempted to find confirmation from the source, the FBI. are failed.

Yet again, mudped, you are linking to disinformation with a view, I presume, to discredit the single most important person in FE history.

The Document is attached.

Bon Appetit!

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

I have seen this file. It is a mish mosh of a dozen or so papers, many of which are not FBI but obvious forgeries. (I doubt the FBI has ever been a subset of the Dept of Justice and their regular letterheads do not use a gothic typeface).

The document you refer to is in Acrobat Reader's page 3 and is headed Interplanetary Sessions Newsletter and signed by Margaret storm, of the Colonial Hotel. This is not an FBI document.

You're a fantasist, mudped.

I have seen this file.

It is a mish mosh of a dozen or so papers, many of which are not FBI but obvious forgeries.

(I doubt the FBI has ever been a subset of the Dept of Justice and their regular letterheads do not use a gothic typeface).

The document you refer to is in Acrobat Reader's page 3 and is headed Interplanetary Sessions Newsletter and signed by Margaret storm, of the Colonial Hotel.

This is not an FBI document.

You're a fantasist, mudped.

Your opinings are always "interesting" Paul.

The document is an FBI File indicative of how certain "reports" were brought to their attention and processed in the early '40s.

Relevant sources of information are included in the file.

Sources which were collected and reviewed by appropriate agents at the times indicated.

It seems that you have little experience with FBI Files from within that timeframe.

You will notice that the FBI Agents have not made any determination regarding Tesla's origins but have simply reported what they have discovered.

The file itself is very interesting for a variety of historical reasons.

The FBI investigates and has investigated many people under numerous circumstances.

Those investigative reports are routinely declassified and made publicly available upon FOIA requests.

Whether Tesla has any connection to the Venusians remains to be discovered.

Have you actually perused the File and read any of it?

Could it be you yourself who is in reality the Fantasist?

:o

You will notice that the FBI Agents have not made any determination regarding Tesla's origins but have simply reported what they have discovered.

In your post, you say "Declassified FBI Document States That Nikola Tesla ...." and now you say "FBI Agents have not made any determination ... " probably helped by the fact that the surface temperature of Venus is around the 500 degree mark.

The point is that the FBI said nothing of the sort. What they do possess is some document from some sort of flake which suggests that he was from Venus.

You didn't expect that compilation doc to surface. This is how disinformation can work.

In your post, you say "Declassified FBI Document States That Nikola Tesla ....

" and now you say "FBI Agents have not made any determination ... "

probably helped by the fact that the surface temperature of Venus is around the 500 degree mark.

The point is that the FBI said nothing of the sort. What they do possess is some document from some sort of flake which suggests that he was from Venus.

You didn't expect that compilation doc to surface. This is how disinformation can work.

To review:

Original Post

You will notice that the Link is the title of the web page referenced;  the title of the article written by Jocelyne LeBlanc.

As with any news article you are free to draw your own conclusions based upon the information provided.

The FBI File regarding Tesla is authentic.

The sources of relevant information collected by the FBI are authentic.

The FBI expressed an interest in the claim made in the Interplanetary Session Newsletter and actually underlined that portion of the document.

Regarding Venus and the Venusians:

Secret Space Program experiencers who have had contact with Venusians both on Planet Venus and here on Earth tell us that:

(a.)  The Venusians are a race of entities who are far more intelligent than Earthly Humans.

(b.)  The Venusians are somewhat taller than Earthly Humans and have an "Angelic" appearance.

(c.)  The Venusians are assisting the inhabitants of Planet Earth through the ongoing transition from 4D to 5D in various technological ways.

I leave it to you and any others who may be interested to perform research to learn more.

It is unanimously accepted that Nikolas Tesla was a most unusual specimen of Earthly Human.

Tesla possessed unique intelligence and provided knowledge of very advanced technology at a critical time in Earthly Development.

There is still uncertainty in the Scientific Community regarding Tesla's possible origins.

Regarding your belief about the surface temperature of Planet Venus;  dig deeper.

Bon appetit!

The Pyramids of Giza have long been a very great mystery.

Suppose that they are much, much older than most today
believe they are.  Going back to the time when Giants were
present upon the Earth.  Building the Great Pyramids would
have been an easy task for Men who may have been 12 to
15 feet tall.

There are numerous ancient remains of those tall Giants in
every Continent upon the Planet.  Some of their workmanship
remains in South America which is just as impressive as the
Pyramids of Giza.

We do not know what sort of Technology they may have had
in those times, but some Scientists are of the opinion that it
could have been as advanced as we have today.

One day we shall know for certain.  They may have been
Super-Human or Super-Natural with powerful abilities.

Is Atlantis a myth or did it really exist?

Hello friends..@muDped

Yes , there were giants among us.
Yes , there were people with powerful abilities.
Yes...there is a chance that Atlantis IS real......However     :

If you are a giant or have special abilities...that does not make you Intelligent.
How the pyramids are build...that is a question of intelligence...not so much about power.

My friend build a 800.000 $ and he had the best Architects from the country.
 months late..cracks started to appear in the whole house.

A good question would be.....What kind of intelligence...could manage to handle such a big task...like a pyramid.

Best regards.

Quote from: sollaris1989
A good question would be.....What kind of intelligence...could manage to handle such a big task...like a pyramid.

Excellent question.

Even with the machinery available today, constructing the Pyramids of Giza would be a daunting task.

The Energy required to cut and place the massive stones is difficult to imagine.

Whodunnit?

Food for thought:  What is the Quantum Computer?

It is unanimously accepted that Nikolas Tesla was a most unusual specimen of Earthly Human.
Tesla possessed unique intelligence and provided knowledge of very advanced technology at a critical time in Earthly Development.

Most have no idea who Tesla was and cannot imagine how much he accomplished.

He was an introvert/ loner who never married and never fell into the usual trappings of normalcy most do like a social life, material possessions, sex, drugs and alcohol. Tesla was very disciplined and dedicated every waking moment to reading, theory or experiments. So it's perfectly normal that most weekend warriors have literally no comprehension how Tesla could do what he did.

For example not long ago I wondered how many hours I have dedicated to understanding energy and energy technologies over the years. How many hours reading, thinking, theorizing and doing experiments at the bench?. Even I was surprised because it worked out to something like 25 to 30 thousand hours or 1250 eight hours days.

To put that into perspective, if we thought/theorized/experimented about energy 4 hours per day that's only 1460 hours per year or 14,600 hours per decade. T.H.Moray supposedly spent 30 years perfecting one FE device which eventually produced 20kW. As such it takes a great deal of time and effort to gain the knowledge and understanding to succeed in this field of technology.

So in effect what most cannot understand is not only the technology but the absolute dedication and work required to understand and build the technology. For most there simply isn't enough hours in the day and they have other priorities... it is what it is.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Tesla revealed to some of his very close associates that he received "flashes" of knowledge and pictorials of devices while asleep as if in a dream.

He also enjoyed an occasional Scotch Whiskey which he referred to as a "nectar."

Unfortunately, Tesla was grossly taken advantage of by those with Big Money who proclaimed themselves as his supporters.

Unfortunately, Tesla was grossly taken advantage of by those with Big Money who proclaimed themselves as his supporters.

That is the common consensus however one cannot deny the obvious facts...

Where are all the people who were bound and determined to steal Tesla's work and marginalize him?... there all dead and forgotten.

As Tesla said...
“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”

A search for "Tesla" brings up 4,120,000,000 results, "J P Morgan" a pathetic 210,000,000 and "Westinghouse" 39,300,000.
That's 4.1 billion results for Tesla versus 0.21 billion for Morgan and 0.039 billion for Westinghouse.

Apparently Tesla was correct and no matter how many people try to keep a good man down the truth will eventually prevail. I mean look at the numbers, nobody cares about yet another business person trying to manipulate others for profit. They care about real people who can do real things which helps other people and in this respect Tesla nailed it.

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Guest
OK, offtopic discussions banned
but you guys still continue posting all king of junk pretending that it related to Tesla

Stop fu##### people brains and make something useful!

>:-)

but you guys still continue posting all king of junk pretending that it related to Tesla

I would think it is very much on topic because were attempting to establish the history and mindset required to succeed in Free Energy...

1) Tesla claimed experiments were a waste of time unless we first established a working theory which has some credibility. This is "The science of free energy", theory, a credible hypothesis then experiments to prove the hypothesis. I get really tired of people wasting our time with pointless and redundant circuits/experiments then feigning incredulity that we won't repeat what everyone else failed at a thousand times over. Where has it gotten you?... nowhere.

2) It establishes the fact that these Free Energy researchers/inventors are not cranks and many were engineers and scientists completely dedicated to the science and knowledge of Free Energy. Basically all of them had one common theme... you wasting your time trying to build something you cannot or will not try to understand.

This ain't our first rodeo Vasik041 and we have seen countless people just like you come and go over the years. So how about you cool down and try to tell us something we don't know... for a change, lol. We have all seen this copy and paste others circuits and spam us with links fiasco and it never amounts to anything. Think about that, we have seen hundreds of people roll through here doing exactly what your doing and not once did it amount to anything...the facts don't lie.

There is also the fact that I had built a few similar devices to the ones your peddling which actually worked and can tell you as a fact your not even remotely close. What did you think was going to happen?, you would hit some magic frequency/wire length and wala it would just start spewing out energy?, lol. No offense but this nonsense is repetitious and embarrassing so I'm really not sure what your intent is.

The fact remains that if there is no credible working theory then Free Energy will never go mainstream. It will always be more hacks throwing stuff together hoping something works which never seems to pan out and little more. Tesla said as much and he believed in real science... nail the working theory first and the rest should come naturally.

Regards
AC

I would think it is very much on topic because were attempting to establish the history and mindset required to succeed in Free Energy...

1) Tesla claimed experiments were a waste of time unless we first established a working theory which has some credibility. This is "The science of free energy", theory, a credible hypothesis then experiments to prove the hypothesis. I get really tired of people wasting our time with pointless and redundant circuits/experiments then feigning incredulity that we won't repeat what everyone else failed at a thousand times over. Where has it gotten you?... nowhere.

2) It establishes the fact that these Free Energy researchers/inventors are not cranks and many were engineers and scientists completely dedicated to the science and knowledge of Free Energy. Basically all of them had one common theme... you wasting your time trying to build something you cannot or will not try to understand.

This ain't our first rodeo Vasik041 and we have seen countless people just like you come and go over the years. So how about you cool down and try to tell us something we don't know... for a change, lol. We have all seen this copy and paste others circuits and spam us with links fiasco and it never amounts to anything. Think about that, we have seen hundreds of people roll through here doing exactly what your doing and not once did it amount to anything...the facts don't lie.

There is also the fact that I had built a few similar devices to the ones your peddling which actually worked and can tell you as a fact your not even remotely close. What did you think was going to happen?, you would hit some magic frequency/wire length and wala it would just start spewing out energy?, lol. No offense but this nonsense is repetitious and embarrassing so I'm really not sure what your intent is.

The fact remains that if there is no credible working theory then Free Energy will never go mainstream. It will always be more hacks throwing stuff together hoping something works which never seems to pan out and little more. Tesla said as much and he believed in real science... nail the working theory first and the rest should come naturally.

Regards
AC

You behave like a typical troll AC.
Started with demagogy and ended up saying that I am an idiot.
Keep up good work, you demotivated so many people.

:P

PS I still hope that moderator will cleanup this mess

AC:
   Time is one thing that we have to waste, or spend if you really want to get anywhere with FE, you must experiment. 
Not just sit there and complain about your wasted time. Or blame someone else for the time that you've wasted.

The theory and working idea has already been mentioned many many many times. Where were you, while spending years and getting no where...  Did you miss the boat? Vasik even made translations for us, explaining how these types of devices are supposed to work.
  Do you have a working proven theory yet, or need a few more years? To see if it works...
  I don't want to be rude, but you are being rude, first. And undermining our best efforts.

It's only wasted time, if you think it is.  I'm not wasting my time. You seam to consider research as also wasted time?  Is experimenting, wasted time, also?  Or do you just like projects that are easy, proven, and don't take any TIME to build. Well, there aren't any,  as yet.

I have spent years at FE ideas, it not as easy as you think. Nor can I believe you when you say that you've built anything like what Vasik is "peddling". How rude, sir.
  No one is selling anything to anyone, here.

If you don't want to be bothered, it's up to you, no one is forcing anyone to read any posts or listen to any of these discussions on the forum.
 You have free will in the USA, and in Canada.  At least we used to have free will, but not any more. FE inventions and patents are still being kept secret, and they are doing a great job at that, still.

AC, perhaps, you can show us all how FE and self running is easily done, without wasting our time, and show all us how smart and up to speed, you are at it. But, This is not a pissing contest. And we are doing what we can.  You can help, or just criticize.

Or would you rather like to see more nuclear plants, over the several hundreds of them now working and spewing poison, so those companies can make money. While those same company scientists are telling us that FE does not exist. And teaching that to our kids in school.

Remember, not one person here KNOWS what it takes to have FE... including you, AC. And that is why we are here, to find out.
Not to waste your time, OK?
   My feelings are that this type of tech, can't just be given to idiots which can use it to destroy this planet, worse than it already is.
  Remember how Tesla could bring down a building, a bridge. And that was a long time ago. And also bring down planes, UFOs, etc...
   I hope that this post is not off topic. Sorry for those that think that it is. If so, feel free to remove it.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2021-07-31, 01:16:42 by NickZ »

The title of this thread:  The science of free energy

The key word being "Science" and all that it entails.

The Scientific Method is the procedure historically utilized to arrive at Scientific Conclusions.

Quote from: Wikipedia
The scientific method is an empirical method of acquiring knowledge that has characterized the development of science since at least the 17th century.

It involves careful observation, applying rigorous skepticism about what is observed, given that cognitive assumptions can distort how one interprets the observation.

It involves formulating hypotheses, via induction, based on such observations; experimental and measurement-based testing of deductions drawn from the hypotheses;

and refinement (or elimination) of the hypotheses based on the experimental findings.

The Scientific Method necessarily requires Discussion, Rigorous Skepticism and Criticism in order to effectively sort the Facts from Fiction.

The Quest for Free Energy is, unfortunately, replete with numerous deceptions, falsehoods and paths of inquiry which lead nowhere.

Not all who are involved in the Quest are Honest, Ethical and Truthful participants.

An Open Mind and the Ability to Think Critically assist in the process of discovery and proof of function.

We should welcome Skepticism and Criticism as we pursue the various means of acquiring what is hoped to be Free Energy.

While the experimental search for Free Energy has borne little fruit, the time spent searching can produce a beneficial result.

We learn through failure and making mistakes probably more than by experiencing success..

If we are willing to admit to error.

AC is correct in pointing out that a Working Hypothesis, or Theory, is almost never developed or advanced.

Quote from: Vasik041
You behave like a typical troll AC.
Started with demagogy and ended up saying that I am an idiot.
Keep up good work, you demotivated so many people.

:P

PS I still hope that moderator will cleanup this mess

Over-reaction?

What is the "mess" which you believe is in need of "cleanup?"

Quote from: Vasik041 as initiating complaint

Stop fu##### people brains and make something useful!

>:-)

What is the point you are really attempting to make?

The title of this thread:  The science of free energy

The key word being "Science" and all that it entails.

The Scientific Method is the procedure historically utilized to arrive at Scientific Conclusions.

The Scientific Method necessarily requires Discussion, Rigorous Skepticism and Criticism in order to effectively sort the Facts from Fiction.

The Quest for Free Energy is, unfortunately, replete with numerous deceptions, falsehoods and paths of inquiry which lead nowhere.

Not all who are involved in the Quest are Honest, Ethical and Truthful participants.

An Open Mind and the Ability to Think Critically assist in the process of discovery and proof of function.

We should welcome Skepticism and Criticism as we pursue the various means of acquiring what is hoped to be Free Energy.

While the experimental search for Free Energy has borne little fruit, the time spent searching can produce a beneficial result.

We learn through failure and making mistakes probably more than by experiencing success..

If we are willing to admit to error.

AC is correct in pointing out that a Working Hypothesis, or Theory, is almost never developed or advanced.

Over-reaction?

What is the "mess" which you believe is in need of "cleanup?"

muDped:  I believe the "mess",  is caused by the lack of respect. It has happened to you, and you are now an old pro at dealing with it.
But, not everyone has your abilities and training... Yet, I always respect what you have to say.  Even when you're wrong.
Ok, just kidding... as the air is getting kind on thick, here, in the name of "Science".

NickZ

NickZ,

We are all Human with our weaknesses and frailties.

As the old childhood saying goes:

Sticks and stones may break my bones

but

words will never hurt me.

I believe that there is something good within each and every one of us.

In spite of our emotions often getting in the way.

Agreed, of course. Everyone is one, we just don't remember, so we fight with each other. Perhaps it's not even our fault.

NickZ

Quote from: NickZ
I believe the "mess",  is caused by the lack of respect.

Agreed.

What is the point you are really attempting to make?

I explain for those who don't understand how disinformation and subversion techniques work.

You make a topic and call it "Science of Free Energy" and then fill it with all kind of junk.

Any unsuspecting person reading this topic will come to conclusion that FE is a bullshit or in other words

Pseudoscience
Free energy device, a hypothetical perpetual motion device that is supposedly capable of drawing energy from a hidden free energy field, which is unknown in science

So, my point is STOP doing this  >:-)

I explain for those who don't understand how disinformation and subversion techniques work.

You make a topic and call it "Science of Free Energy" and then fill it with all kind of junk.

Any unsuspecting person reading this topic will come to conclusion that FE is a bullshit or in other words

So, my point is STOP doing this  >:-)

You may have noticed, especially in the "Loony Tunes" threads, that mudped kept pushing Russia, Russia Today etc etc.

Russia's economy is locked into hydrocarbons, which FE would be happy to see consigned to the dustbin of history.

You may have noticed, especially in the "Loony Tunes" threads, that mudped kept pushing Russia, Russia Today etc etc.

Russia's economy is locked into hydrocarbons, which FE would be happy to see consigned to the dustbin of history.

Yes, BTW Russia officially consider all energy saving and green technologies as a threat to economy  :(

Quote from: Vasik041

The Free Energy situation is far worse than that by quite a lot.

Follow any of the various topics at any of the Free Energy Forums and tell me what you find.

Do you find any Free Energy?

There is much talk and abundant Hopium but has anyone, anywhere, yet found the Elusive Secrets?

Based upon that Reality what conclusion is one to arrive at?

But, there are indeed Agencies and Programs which have access to the kinds of Energies which you seek which are capable of making the "impossible" possible.

There are segments of Science hidden from Public View which do routinely access such Esoteric Free Energy to sustain their secret programs.

Disclosure is not far off;  perhaps only a few more years.

Then you shall see what some few of us have already seen.

By the way, the circuitry you are presently engaged with is not the answer.

It is not there.

AC was quite correct in his assessment.

The Star Trek series is not entirely Fiction.

The Replicators, the Medical Healing Devices, the Teleporting, the Artificial Gravity:  these things and more really do exist.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-20, 08:15:49