PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:25:14
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Author Topic: The science of free energy  (Read 26186 times)
Group: Guest
The Free Energy situation is far worse than that by quite a lot.
Follow any of the various topics at any of the Free Energy Forums and tell me what you find.
Do you find any Free Energy?
There is much talk and abundant Hopium but has anyone, anywhere, yet found the Elusive Secrets?
Based upon that Reality what conclusion is one to arrive at?
But, there are indeed Agencies and Programs which have access to the kinds of Energies which you seek which are capable of making the "impossible" possible.
There are segments of Science hidden from Public View which do routinely access such Esoteric Free Energy to sustain their secret programs.
Disclosure is not far off;  perhaps only a few more years.
Then you shall see what some few of us have already seen.
By the way, the circuitry you are presently engaged with is not the answer.
It is not there.
AC was quite correct in his assessment.

For those who interested how trolls work notice again same pattern in the answer: demagogy and again suggestion that I am an idiot.
Are you from the same agency with AC ? :P

Vasik041
You behave like a typical troll AC.
Started with demagogy and ended up saying that I am an idiot.
Keep up good work, you demotivated so many people.

That's not what I said and my point was that for years we have seen countless people posting circuit diagrams and miscellaneous links which never amounted to anything. It's simply an observation most here know all too well.

That being said, I attempted to introduce some of Tesla's insights why this is true. As Tesla implied, we cannot build something we cannot understand and the science/theory must always come first. This is not so much my personal opinion but that of almost every successful FE inventor and the entire scientific community. So if anyone thinks constantly building things with no working theory is normal there mistaken.

On the notion of being demotivating, when many others told me I was wasting my time endlessly building stuff I don't understand and I would never succeed this way I was not demotivated. I accepted there criticism to have some merit because at the time I still had no clue how any of this actually worked after years of research. It was others often harsh criticism that led to my realization that until I nailed down the "working theory" of Free Energy I wasn't going anywhere.

There was this guy called "Milehigh" at OU.com a long time ago and one would think he was trolling me because he was always shutting me down, lol. We were always at each others throats but in retrospect I now see his criticism was warranted. I was a building fool who had no idea what I was doing and it was Milehigh and others criticism which allowed me choose another path.

In any case I will make an effort to tone down my posts in the future and be a little less sarcastic.

Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: Vasik041 as a question
For those who interested how trolls work notice again same pattern in the answer: demagogy and again suggestion that I am an idiot.

Are you from the same agency with AC ? :P

No Vasik, nobody is accusing you of being an "Idiot."

Far from it.

You, just like virtually everyone else in the Free Energy Community, are striving to comprehend something which is real but which is incomprehensibly mysterious.

Convinced that Free Energy is somehow attainable but not at all certain where one must look to find it.

Perhaps even afraid to look where it may be found but unwilling to go there for fear of being thought of being a "Kook" or an "Idiot."

Essentially a Neophyte.

The Esoteric Free Energy which you seek has been very skillfully concealed by those who have acquired access to it.

Technologies via Contract and Diplomatic Treaty with what are referred to as EBEs in the World of Black Projects.

Beings who are far more advanced Technologically than Earthbound Humans.

Disclosure is coming soon.

Then all who are curious shall know how and why.

We are not alone in the Universe.

Quote from: AC
There was this guy called "Milehigh" at OU.com a long time ago and one would think he was trolling me because...

When we are on the receiving end of Scientific Method Skepticism it does indeed seem like we are being "trolled."

I appreciated Milehigh's efforts to make matters clear and to complement comprehension.

I wonder, is he still around anywhere?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer

I wonder, is he still around anywhere?

Yes he is here but under a different but real banner!!!!!

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

mudped
When we are on the receiving end of Scientific Method Skepticism it does indeed seem like we are being "trolled."
I appreciated Milehigh's efforts to make matters clear and to complement comprehension.

Troll wasn't the right word and I would call it sarcastic criticism because the intent was to add to the conversation not take away. In retrospect he was right and I was wrong, without a credible theory based on real demonstrable science FE is just wishful thinking.

With respect to the science of FE, it was others criticism of my flawed approach which led me down a different path.

Within most all of these devices is a latent process which allows the "total energy" present in the system to be accessed and extracted. That is, when we charge an induction coil like a Ruhmkorff coil setup and then discharge it this only represents one half the energy present in the system. In fact a Ruhmkorff coil setup is the easiest way to see the effects in question because the interrupter can easily handle the ten to thirty kV impulses required.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induction_coil

Here is another interesting fact, whenever we google "induction coil" more often than not we are shown a Ruhmkorff coil which few have ever even heard of. Almost all the FE devices from the late 1800's to 1930 mentioned or were based on this setup not a Tesla coil. For example, the Mcfarland Cook device, https://richlandcountyhistory.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/cook-coils-patent-1871.pdf, used two interconnected Ruhmkorff coils. He doesn't show the interrupters however we can deduce where they were placed and how they operated from Cook's description of how the circuit was interrupted. Note, Cook describes the "alternate" changes of the iron cores magnetic action... thus they should obviously alternate.

Bada boom bada bing... I just solved exactly how the Cook Coil was setup for you all.

Regards
AC
« Last Edit: 2021-08-02, 19:45:25 by Allcanadian »

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

A couple of very interesting documents which help to shed some light on Matter and Energy.

Document 1

Document 2

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

I was thinking about Free Energy again today but also the psychology relating to it...

Our pattern of thinking is like wearing a pair of glasses that makes us see the world in a specific way. However as we become more aware of our thought patterns through critical thinking we can begin to change our world view.

It is said that our thought patterns create our reality which determines how we behave. Which is where things tend to get a little strange and one could say there is no one true reality because it is always subjective and often shared.

It rings true in my mind because it was only after I changed my thinking and perception of things that I had any success in FE. It begs the question...can we create a real alternative reality?.

If we changed our thought patterns which changed our behavior which changed how and why we do things which changed any given outcome then I think yes.

I would think that every successful FE inventors though patterns and reality was very different than most people.

Regards
AC

If successfull inventors of FE existed, we would not be here looking for it, we would be here comparing the COPs of our experiments, all greater than 1, of course.

Free energy does not exist. It is a utopia. Some utopias can become reality. Even if pure free energy will probably never exist because there is always something that will not be free, we can however hope for a way to get really cheap and unexhaustible energy.
When this is the case, then we will need science to explain it. Science is made to explain our observations.
If we have nothing to observe, we don't need science.
If we have nothing new to observe, we don't need new science, except possibly for better explanations (e.g. a unifying theory).
If we observe something new that cannot be explained by known science, then we need a new science.

If we can certainly imagine alternative theories that would predict free energy as long as they explain also the classical observations as well as the academic theories do, these theories are research, not science. Science is not research, science is knowledge. An alternative theory will only be science when it is able to make qualitative and quantitative predictions verified by observations and well quantified measurements.

The conclusion is that today the science of free energy does not exist because free energy is not observed, or only in the heads of dreamers, not in the experiments of engineers.
Those who claim to have a science of free energy are unable to produce any machine diagram that engineers could reproduce. They are charlatans.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Group: Professor

I was intrigued many years ago when I learned about ice houses in the gardens of stately homes inhabited by the rich (here in the UK).  These were originally used for storing ice gathered during winter so that it could be used later in the summer.  Clearly the time constant for the loss of heat was very long (months) because the ground is a poor conductor of heat.  Then I heard about the natural gas storage tanks on Canvey island in the Thames estuary where there is permafrost surrounding the underground storage tanks.  These rely on the poor heat conductivity of ground, and frozen ground, to insulate the tanks.  Then later in life when I had a smallholding (small farm) with a large greenhouse I had the problem of heating it in winter and cooling it in summer.  So why don't we have underground storage of summer heat to be used in winter?  Why don't we have greenhouses built over underground water reservoirs, pump the Summer sun's heat into the water using solar panels (not electric ones but water cooled panels) on the greenhouse roof?  It strikes me that is a low tech solution to the problem that could be used in industrial sized greenhouses to grow food.

Smudge

Buy me a beer
Back in the 80's I designed and patented a heat exchanger which was used to interchange heat and cold, and is still used today Worldwide.

In one design I made, it is used in both heating and air conditioning for housing, especially new housing.

Large tanks were installed underground which were filled with glycol (CAR GRADE ANTIFREEZE). During the summer months, a heat pump was used to heat the glycol, and in doing so the house was cooled. During the winter months the heat stored was used via the heat pump in reverse to heat the house.

The important part to the whole operation to make it work was my heat exchanger which is highly efficient in transferring low-grade heat 97.8% between 20ºc and 65ºc at a maximum flow rate of 20ltrs/min.

IMI at the time wanted my patent, lots of dirty tricks, but they did not get it, like a lot of powerful companies at the time, they did not want to pay for it.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Quote from: Smudge
It strikes me that is a low tech solution to the problem that could be used in industrial sized greenhouses to grow food.

How true that is!

There are numerous "Low Tech" solutions to many of our "problems" which have not been widely implemented.

Perhaps one day in the future we'll have the Freedom to expand our use of Low Tech Solutions.

Quote from: F6
If successfull inventors of FE existed, we would not be here looking for it, we would be here comparing the COPs of our experiments, all greater than 1, of course.

Free energy does not exist. It is a utopia. Some utopias can become reality. Even if pure free energy will probably never exist because there is always something that will not be free, we can however hope for a way to get really cheap and unexhaustible energy.
When this is the case, then we will need science to explain it. Science is made to explain our observations.
If we have nothing new to observe, we don't need new science, except possibly for better explanations (e.g. a unifying theory).
If we observe something new that cannot be explained by known science, then we need a new science.

If we can certainly imagine alternative theories that would predict free energy as long as they explain also the classical observations as well as the academic theories do, these theories are research, not science. Science is not research, science is knowledge. An alternative theory will only be science when it is able to make qualitative and quantitative predictions verified by observations and well quantified measurements.

The conclusion is that today the science of free energy does not exist because free energy is not observed, or only in the heads of dreamers, not in the experiments of engineers.
Those who claim to have a science of free energy are unable to produce any machine diagram that engineers could reproduce. They are charlatans.

I agree with much of what you have said.

In our Physical Reality we have little evidence of Free Energy and what evidence does exist has been grossly mismanaged.

With the coming Full Disclosure we shall better comprehend why.

Free Energy does indeed exist but our "Science" is managed in such a way that it will not be made manifest for the masses.

In a "word" or two:  Black Projects and Love of Money.

F6FLT

You make some reasonable points and many would see it as being objective but I disagree and it is still subjective not giving much latitude to alternative views.

For example, in the past most scientists said man can never fly because nothing heavier than air could fly. The science was sound and by your own reasoning and theirs we could presume it was true that nothing heavier than air can fly... but it wasn't true. Understand, these people were using exactly the same kind of reasoning you are and they got it completely wrong. Even more embarrassing was the fact that all of them saw birds flying around every day and birds can be weighed and proven to be heavier than air. So how is it so many credible, intelligent people using the scientific method got something so simple so wrong?.

Free Energy follows a similar pattern and most all credible scientists/physicists agree "the universe is energy". They agree all matter is in motion which is energy and all space is full of EM waves/dark energy/dark matter/high energy particles etc. We already know energy is everywhere in everything and the only disagreement is whether we have the intelligence and technology to convert it into a usable form.

So let's be absolutely clear no credible person nor any science claims accessing the Energy proven to be all around us is impossible. The only credible claim made by the scientific community is that we (not me of course) do not have the intelligence or understanding how to interact with it yet. Just as in the past when billions of supposedly intelligent people couldn't understand how something heavier than air could fly while being surrounded by birds...

Here's an interesting concept, if we have the same pattern of thinking, values and worldview as we did 10 years ago then we have not evolved. Were the same person as in the past and were not going anywhere other than where we have already been...

Regards
AC

@Allcanadian

The story of Lord Kelvin denying the heavier than air is typically a misinterpretation of what he meant. Do you think Lord Kelvin is stupid enough not to have understood that birds are heavier than air and yet they fly?
Lord Kelvin had calculated that because of the insufficient power of the best engines of the time, compared to their weight, heavier than air was impossible, which was true at that time. He spoke in the present, not in the future. Later engines with a better power to weight ratio appeared, and heavier than air machines were produced.
Taken out of context, this story has become a leitmotif that we see repeated everywhere when it comes to criticizing great minds. Of course, great minds can sometimes say stupid things, but when they talk about science, their words are refutable, and it is the fact that they cannot be refuted that makes what they say to us science.

I think it is a mistake to underestimate academic science, which has proven its worth, and its researchers, many of whom are also "finders". They have been considerably innovative since the 19th century. It is thanks to them that all the conventional energy we use today is produced.

Free energy researchers constantly refer to academic science. When they talk about electric or magnetic fields, electrons, neutrinos, waves... they plagiarize scientists. It is the scientists who introduced and defined these notions. If the free energy researchers claim that these objects are not what the physicists say they are, it is up to them to find the new objects, to define them, and to show the world their alternative technology based on their alternative science.
For the moment, their failure is total, there is no finders among the FE researchers, so modesty should be the order of the day.

When you say "The only credible claim made by the scientific community is that we (not me of course) do not have the intelligence or understanding how to interact with it yet", first of all the scientific community has never said that in this form (references ?) since it continues the research in the field of energy, and if it wants to say that it does not know how to extract the energy that exists everywhere, it is right to recognize its current limits, and it is up to those who think they have this intelligence or understanding to prove that they can do it.

There is only one science because it is a knowledge, not a religion. And we can contribute to it. But you have to prove yourself. It is not by criticizing conventional scientists, who are often much more curious minds than free energy researchers, that one proves the validity of one's way of thinking and that one manages to produce something useful.

My message to FE researchers criticizing conventional science: you think FE is possible? Do it or shut up!  ;)

My message to FE researchers criticizing conventional science: you think FE is possible? Do it or shut up!  ;)

Conventional Science has the capability to discover Free Energy but is prevented from doing so by the Religion of Academic Institutional Science. :o

Science has been Politicized and resorts to Dogma to limit Freedom. ???

The System of Grants and Authorization of Funding has been utilized to stymie Freedom of Research. :(

So long as Science is controlled by Malevolence and Higher Need it shall be steered away from the discovery of Free Energy. :-[

All contemporary evidence of Free Energy is dismissed as Fantasy or Magic. C.C

Science as a Religion forbids looking in the right places. :(

Conventional Science has the capability to discover Free Energy but is prevented from doing so by the Religion of Academic Institutional Science. :o
Certainly not. This idea is only a dogma repeated by the free energy sect.
Free energy has indeed two aspects: real experimenters capable of making unexpected set-ups but serious measurements, this site is dedicated to them I think, here we are in science, and gurus raging against competent scientists and against science, with delirious alternative theories that they are unable to prove experimentally. These parade around the former, seeking followers to flatter their egos.

For me, there is a 99.999% chance that "free energy" (or at least very cheap energy), will be discovered by conventional researchers or engineers. But I'll take my 0.001% chance  :)

F6,

I fully comprehend your point of view.

So long as "Science" persists in its belief that Free Energy is accessible from within our Physical Reality by some yet unknown electro-mechanical means it shall never succeed.

Which is why the Black Projects are concealed from public view at very great expense.

The true Source of Free Energy is known by the very few to whom it has been revealed.

We are not alone.  Our Physical Reality "Dimension" is one of many.

Trans-Dimensional Energy Flow.

In the meanwhile, the Energy provided us by our Sun is indeed Free and quite easily put to work.

Something strange happened.

Double post for some reason.

Hmmmmm.

F6FLT
Free energy has indeed two aspects: real experimenters capable of making unexpected set-ups but serious measurements, this site is dedicated to them I think, here we are in science, and gurus raging against competent scientists and against science, with delirious alternative theories that they are unable to prove experimentally. These parade around the former, seeking followers to flatter their egos.

I agree for the most part...

However, the facts have shown that both governments and corporations generally prefer to discredit inventors and science versus other means. There are literally hundreds of thousands of emails on record claiming as much. It is basically standard operating procedure in business to deny and distract. No offense to anyone but at one point I thought most of these forums were a front. I mean, how is it that so many seemingly intelligent people could make so little progress?.

I now attribute the lack of progress to 1)a lack of quality research, 2)little focus and direction and 3)a lack of a coherent methodology actually moving in the right direction to find answers ie. science.

The most common mistake most make is kind of mind numbing from my perspective. For example, the inventor builds what looks like a transformer but claims it's not a transformer. Then everyone tries to build a transformer using common knowledge and doing what everyone else has done a million times over and fails. This is not science or invention other than repeating what we know cannot work and proving as much. One could ask why everyone feels compelled to keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result, lol.

There lies the problem and if all you know and build is a transformer then what did you think was going to happen?. Which begs the question I asked years ago, when is a transformer not a transformer?, when is it's action unlike a transformer?, how could I build what looks like a transformer but cannot act like one?. So I did what Viktor Schauberger suggested and did the exact opposite of what everyone here would probably do. Think about that... whatever you would do and think, I didn't do that, I did the exact opposite of whatever you would do.

As such this technology is as much about psychology as science. For example, go to the bench, grab two coils of wire then try to transfer the energy from one coil to the other without using mutual induction. Unfortunately 99% of people have literally no place to start because all they know is what they have been taught. For them it is impossible, not because it cannot be done, but because they have no idea how it could be done. Thus the importance of psychology and critical thinking because we are very predictable and habitual. Think about that, if I gave anyone here two coils of wire I know exactly what there going to do in every respect before they do it because there predictable.

Probably the hardest thing a person will ever do is try to break a habit, like smoking for example. When we do or think something so often we stop thinking about it or questioning it and it becomes habitual. Science and technology are similar and one could ask how a new idea or discovery actually comes about?. We know it's not repetition doing what everyone else did, so how did the new idea come to be?. It's actually not that hard and all we have to do is think of something new or unique, lol. There lies the problem, because in reality it's a loaded question.

Tell me something new you don't know or have not experienced ... *blank stare into space*

Regards
AC

On the science of free energy.

Here is another interesting observation...

When a person claims we cannot extract Energy from a universe obviously filled with energy what there really saying is they don't understand how it could be done.

In fact it's a fairly common argument which rarely holds water. This is true because the proposition relies on a lack of knowledge on a given subject not expertise or experience. It also falsely presumes all others knowledge can be no greater than there own despite the fact others are always making new discoveries they never thought of. Not unlike the computer fiasco... who needs more than 64K?, computers are of little use, they will never be that intelligent. Yet here we are with computers embedded in almost everything, vast automation and AI. So again, how is it so many intelligent people could get something so terribly wrong?.

Well that's different they might say however it's not different, it's exactly the same and has little to do with science more so innovation and evolution. It's always the same argument claiming we can do no better and history has proven there generally always wrong. We should also consider time, a few generations ago the U.S. and Canada were not even a country and most were living in the stone ages. So where will we be a few generations from now?, we sure as hell won't be burning stuff for energy I can tell you that much.

It's the same old story of some people with no imagination saying nothing can ever change despite the obvious fact it always does. So while it may not look good in the near future the old saying, necessity is the mother of invention, still holds true.

To F6FLT...
I don't expect you to understand however you will soon enough when you can buy a FE generator off the shelf from your nearest Wallmart. Hell, it will probably be on sale like everything else. Then you can try to explain to all the shoppers how impossible it is before being escorted out by security, lol.

Regards
AC

To F6FLT...
I don't expect you to understand however you will soon enough when you can buy a FE generator off the shelf from your nearest Wallmart. Hell, it will probably be on sale like everything else. Then you can try to explain to all the shoppers how impossible it is before being escorted out by security, lol.

Regards
AC

"I don't expect you to understand," you say, and you'd be wrong because I fully expect to find an FE generator on the shelf at the nearest Wallmart at some point, including on sale. And if it's not me, it will be my children or grandchildren.

What I don't expect is to find one created by these hucksters or nuts who talk about free energy without understanding anything about engineering or physical science and who denigrate the real scientists above whom these idiots believe themselves to be with their self-proclaimed "open mind". They certainly represent over 90% of the FE movement.

I have been hearing them talk about FE since the 90s. They have not shown us anything concrete for 30 years. While conventional technology has evolved considerably, absolutely nothing has come out of the FE field, no progress has been made. The old stories of Witts, Joe Cell, Johnson motor, MEG, Bruce De Palma, Joule Thief etc etc are still being trotted out like children's fairy tales, when nothing has come of it and there is nothing to capitalize on. There is no science of free energy. The FE movement is mostly backward looking and navel gazing, like a religion.

I wish the real FE experimenters would realize this and kick the useless and incompetent FE preachers and fundamentalists out of their camp.

F6FLT
I have been hearing them talk about FE since the 90s. They have not shown us anything concrete for 30 years. While conventional technology has evolved considerably, absolutely nothing has come out of the FE field, no progress has been made. The old stories of Witts, Joe Cell, Johnson motor, MEG, Bruce De Palma, Joule Thief etc etc are still being trotted out like children's fairy tales, when nothing has come of it and there is nothing to capitalize on. There is no science of free energy. The FE movement is mostly backward looking and navel gazing, like a religion.

I wish the real FE experimenters would realize this and kick the useless and incompetent FE preachers and fundamentalists out of their camp.

I understand your perspective and if I were in your shoes I might think the same thing.

However I am not you and I have seen and tested working FE devices. Myself and another person also saw a UFO levitating at low altitude nearby which then took off into outer space in around 1.5 seconds. I know these things as a fact, I was literally there and saw them for myself.

Your not one of those people who is going to try and convince me that I didn't actually see or experience these events first hand are you?. Try to convince me that I imagined them for no other reason than you have an opinion or cannot believe it's possible.

For example, now the U.S. government disclosed video and radar verification that in fact UFO's as we know them do exist. Are the U.S. government and military also misguided quacks who don't understand?. How far are you willing to go?, maybe you could go to the Pentagon or Washington and straighten those quacks out, I imagine that would go over well. It's also kind of comical how all those UFO critics are strangely silent now that the government has come out and proven them as real... that has to sting a bit, lol?.

So let's be perfectly clear, there are countless people more credible and qualified than you in government/military and corporations who disagree with your opinion.

Regards
AC

When you are seeking something that seemingly either does not exist within our Physical Reality with its Laws, or perhaps even cannot exist here, where must one look?

Is that where the Scientists at CERN are looking?

Seeking a Source which is outside our Physical Reality?

A Portal to another dimension?

Quote from: AC
So let's be perfectly clear, there are countless people more credible and qualified than you in government/military and corporations who disagree with your opinion.

True.

The Technologies which they study and replicate are hidden from view under the cloak of National Security.

But we do occasionally catch sight of the "Objects" which are evidence of their work.

When you are seeking something that seemingly either does not exist within our Physical Reality with its Laws, or perhaps even cannot exist here, where must one look?

Is that where the Scientists at CERN are looking?

Seeking a Source which is outside our Physical Reality?

A Portal to another dimension?

True.

Not the right way. The idea of free energy is simply that energy is too expensive. But we do have energy. The technology based on science allows us to have energy, and we guess that one day its price will come down, if only in a few decades with fusion. But we are in a hurry. So we bet to be smarter than the scientists or the engineers, and let's try our tiny chance in this contest of who will get it first.

The alternatives do not exist, only the progress of knowledge will give the key. This one is slow, built on "the shoulders of the giants", with a little more inspiration, at each generation, to go further.

Our species has the ability to transmit its knowledge and discoveries from generation to generation, which most animals cannot, or much less well. This is what allows progress. If no one invented the glider in the Greco-Roman era, when the technology of the time allowed it (it's not a joke, made in balsa and pulled by a horse, it could have taken off), it is because no one can have ideas that are several centuries ahead of their time. It is necessary that the ideas mature in the society, that the knowledge is accumulated, that the education of the young people is made correctly, and then appears a Galileo, a Newton or an Einstein, a little in advance on the rest of their contemporary. But if they had not been there, others would have succeeded a little later, these ideas were in the air.
The small black box that gives its electric MW, it is not for today.

The Technologies which they study and replicate are hidden from view under the cloak of National Security.

Conspiracy theory. No future.
Imagining miracle technos hidden in the military or in aliens is a distraction.
Either you dream because it is easy and enjoyable, but you will never find anything, or you work and make efforts, and you may have a small chance. Science is austere, it has to be accepted or else indulge in religion, or science fiction which is cool but without practical applications. 

Conspiracy theory. No future.

Imagining miracle technos hidden in the military or in aliens is a distraction.

Either you dream because it is easy and enjoyable, but you will never find anything, or you work and make efforts, and you may have a small chance.

Science is austere, it has to be accepted or else indulge in religion, or science fiction which is cool but without practical applications.

But of course!

Because you haven't yet seen it you doubt that it really exists.

Not to worry.  Full Disclosure is coming soon. :)

Group: Professor

......Full Disclosure is coming soon. :)
You keep saying that, I await with baited breath yet nothing comes.  How soon is soon?

Smudge

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:25:14