PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 04:28:14
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Author Topic: The science of free energy  (Read 26479 times)

Hi people.  sorry if I'm writing off topic or in the wrong place.  I'm glad to meet you.  I am from Russia and have worked for a long time on a generator that does not stick when receiving a load or short circuit.  not so long ago I successfully completed my next project and I want to share with you.  at the moment I have several versions of generators.  in the video I show the first successful tests.  if you are interested, I will be happy to share it.  I am also willing to send a sample generator to anyone interested in having it.
https://youtu.be/tathVvJtWVo

Arthur
Hi people.  sorry if I'm writing off topic or in the wrong place.  I'm glad to meet you.  I am from Russia and have worked for a long time on a generator that does not stick when receiving a load or short circuit.  not so long ago I successfully completed my next project and I want to share with you.  at the moment I have several versions of generators.  in the video I show the first successful tests.  if you are interested, I will be happy to share it.  I am also willing to send a sample generator to anyone interested in having it.

Good job and it's cool to see another forward thinking FE builder/inventor...

If you are interested in sharing then a circuit diagram and build sketch would be cool. Unfortunately most have little interest in working devices and are more interested in furthering there bank account/world views/opinions.

As a fellow builder/successful FE inventor I only have a few questions...

1)Where did you find the inspiration for your work such as other patents/inventors?.

2)What was your reasoning or theory which led to this device?. Where does the energy come from and how is it transformed?. What is your insight in this respect?.

I think we all understand that these forums are littered with people who have no real interest in Free Energy, more so to distract. However there are some who want to understand and learn. There just far and few between, lol.

That's the thing about a real FE inventor's versus all the want to be and shill's... I don't want you to give me the answers, I want to know your reasoning and how you came to find your answers. Like the old proverb, I don't want anyone to give me a fish more so explain the technique they used to catch one from there perspective.

In this respect we are not like other people and all the baggage they carry, we seek understanding.

Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Welcome Arthur

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Tech Wizard

Hi Arthur,

Welcome and thanks for showing your interesting setup. 
I am curious whether you have already attempted to feed the input from the output  i.e.  looping, to have a self runner?
 In this case a 3-phase AC output should be matched to the single phase AC mains input, via s regulated converter.  Obviously there are several ways to solve this, 
Looking forward to learn about further details on your generator, how you managed to reduce the Lenz effect (counter EMF) ?

Greetings
Gyula

Welcome to the forum Arthur. Just what we have been waiting for. Yes, please share with us your build details.

Ron

Arthur
Good job and it's cool to see another forward thinking FE builder/inventor...

If you are interested in sharing then a circuit diagram and build sketch would be cool. Unfortunately most have little interest in working devices and are more interested in furthering there bank account/world views/opinions.

As a fellow builder/successful FE inventor I only have a few questions...

1)Where did you find the inspiration for your work such as other patents/inventors?.

2)What was your reasoning or theory which led to this device?. Where does the energy come from and how is it transformed?. What is your insight in this respect?.

I think we all understand that these forums are littered with people who have no real interest in Free Energy, more so to distract. However there are some who want to understand and learn. There just far and few between, lol.

That's the thing about a real FE inventor's versus all the want to be and shill's... I don't want you to give me the answers, I want to know your reasoning and how you came to find your answers. Like the old proverb, I don't want anyone to give me a fish more so explain the technique they used to catch one from there perspective.

In this respect we are not like other people and all the baggage they carry, we seek understanding.

Regards
AC
Hi.  I will tell you gradually.  how I came to this.  I always dreamed of removing the sticking effect under load and for this I did a lot of work and a lot of mistakes.  spent a lot of money and time.  but in the end I realized a few patterns.  Lenz cannot be killed or avoided.  if there is no Lenz, then there is no current.  No current means there is nothing.  but we have several ways to extract current without violating Lenz's rule and without having opposition.  in the video I showed the first method.  I use the moment when the magnet attracts a piece of iron.  this moment can be called free energy, but the second moment we need to smoothly get out of it.  I will show you how to do this a little later.

Lenz cannot be killed or avoided.

If Lenz can be delayed, and be effected when the rotor has moved round a bit to confront different stator magnet polarities, then a problem should become an asset.

If Lenz can be delayed, and be effected when the rotor has moved round a bit to confront different stator magnet polarities, then a problem should become an asset.

There can be nothing without Lenz.  We can either compensate for sticking or transform.  Now I can transform, or I would say teleport Lenz to another system and dispose of him there.  that's right to say.  This, too, I can tell you in what way you can do it.  but first I'll show you how you can avoid the Lenz effect by compensating it.

the video shows the first method to remove the Lenz effect.  the generator uses magnets that are offset by a certain degree from each other.  each magnet is attracted to the stator.  The stator is made of iron but has an interesting geometry.  the main secret is the stator geometry.  When I adjusted the distance and calculated the right moment so that there was no sticking, then during the experiment I accidentally discovered that the geometry has Fabonacci proportions.  I was amazed at the similarities and how the work is done.  How stator geometry can have a result.  everyone can check this experiment and be convinced.

I'm trying to figure out how to add a file in a post.  can't attach jpeg photo

Hi Arthur,

After you click on Reply, there is this clickable line: Attachments and other options  under the opening (white) text window. 
And below that line  you can see the word Attach:   and click on the icon just under this word to browse in your PC folders for a picture. 
One picture at a time but you can add further pictures or files to a single post by clicking on the more attachments: line.   You can see the accepted file types too.

Gyula

this is the principle of EMF guidance

we have 3 positions of magnets.  1 is the attraction of the magnet to the stator; 2 is the neutral position of the magnet in the iron; 3 is the smooth exit of the magnet from the stator.

this is a side sectional view.  here you can see coils, axles, magnets.  this shows how the magnetic field is closed across the stator.

it can be compared to a Cromrey generator but only the best due to the lack of brushes.  Fucco currents heat up the iron stator very much, therefore steel plates must be used.  to get a good result, you need to calculate the stator from the Fabonacci number.  the photo can be seen.

maybe the translation will not be correct, but you ask questions so that I can know.  do you understand me

Hello Arthur

Your images and explanation are easy to understand, thank you.

I have some questions, but I will ask after you have presented everything.

Cadman

'Tis better to try and fail than never try at all

3 position.

if you set these positions correctly, then the force of attraction is greater than the force of repulsion.  I tried to achieve self-rotation but could not.  maybe more position 4, 5 or more is needed.  But on the other hand, I have a very light stroke and the engine is not under load.  I also connected the output power through an inverter and had a self-rotating device.  this is the principle of a motor-generator.  But due to a low-quality inverter with low efficiency, I could not get more than 300% efficiency.  if you do everything efficiently, you can get no more than 400% efficiency.  Despite the good result, this generator sample is not a commercial model.  I need to spend a lot of money to get 600 watts of free energy.  who needs such a device?  if you design more powerful generators, then this cost will be very high and the power will be in the region of 5 kW.  which is also not a commercial offer.  so I decided to give it to people as a prototype for a working generator.  So that people can understand and believe that free energy exists.  you can get it if you understand the process.

in this design I used N35 magnets (diameter 45mm length 90mm) stainless steel center shaft.  all other components have no magnetic conductivity.  you need to concentrate all the magnetic field in the core.  I'm sure if we increase the speed and make a core from permoloy or an analogue.  Then you can get a lot more energy.  but I have no such possibility.  Therefore, I went the other way and figured out how to teleport Lenz to another core and dispose of it there so that it does not create braking in the generator

in this design I used N35 magnets (diameter 45mm length 90mm) stainless steel center shaft.  all other components have no magnetic conductivity.  you need to concentrate all the magnetic field in the core.  I'm sure if we increase the speed and make a core from permoloy or an analogue.  Then you can get a lot more energy.  but I have no such possibility.  Therefore, I went the other way and figured out how to teleport Lenz to another core and dispose of it there so that it does not create braking in the generator

Thanks Arthur, good drawings. Just so that I have it clear, there are three rotors, six magnets and six side plates?

Those are huge dangerous magnets, can they be smaller?

The side plates are aligned for the three units, just the rotors are offset by  thirds?

Question for the group... would ball bearing (steel shot) and epoxy work for the side plates?

Ron

Question for the group... would ball bearing (steel shot) and epoxy work for the side plates?
Ron

Ron,
Even though this is a unique design configuration, it is still an alternator. The output depends on the amount of flux through the windings core so anything that changes the flux changes the output.

The steel shot can be used if you construct the stator to conduct the magnet flux without unduly increasing the stator reluctance. Iron powder or soft magnetic composites would be better but also more expensive. What the effect will be is open to experimentation.

Cadman

'Tis better to try and fail than never try at all

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Hello Arthur and welcome to OUR.

May I suggest asking Peterae for your own “ bench “ to continue with this interesting discussion?

This gives you the “ tools “ to control what is being discussed etc.

Cheers Graham.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Hi Arthur,

Would like to ask what is the approximate cross section area of the plates under the generator windings? And what is the thickness of the plates?

You mention permalloy material and the like, here is an ebay offer on an ultraperm 80 metal sheet with 0.1 mm thickness. https://www.ebay.com/itm/353615286207 and
here is another offer with 0.3 mm thickness.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/233934747463

They are expensive but do you think that layering such sheets to get say 2 mm thickness will be useful? 
The advantage of using such sheets is that they can be cut relatively easily by scissors to the needed Fibonacci spiral shape.
Thanks for answering my question on looping the output to the input, that is very good you tested it.

Gyula   

May I suggest asking Peterae for your own “ bench “ to continue with this interesting discussion?
Hi.  you can do whatever you want as long as it benefits people.  I give materials that can help to assemble a perpetual motion machine, but this is not of commercial value.  But this material has value in understanding free energy.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 04:28:14