PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 06:59:22
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11
Author Topic: The science of free energy  (Read 26187 times)

Group: Tinkerer

Greetings Arthur.

The method you're using to accomplish the magnetic switching as described in your postings Here and Here is actually quite ingenious.

I wonder;  do you think it would be possible to come up with an arrangement where both the Magnets and the Coils are stationary and the only rotating parts would be the Magnetic Divereters to accomplish the desired Magnetic Switching?

You've given the Problem a great deal of thought and I believe you are close to success.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Hi Arthur,

Would like to ask what is the approximate cross section area of the plates under the generator windings? And what is the thickness of the plates?

You mention permalloy material and the like, here is an ebay offer on an ultraperm 80 metal sheet with 0.1 mm thickness. https://www.ebay.com/itm/353615286207 and
here is another offer with 0.3 mm thickness.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/233934747463

They are expensive but do you think that layering such sheets to get say 2 mm thickness will be useful? 
The advantage of using such sheets is that they can be cut relatively easily by scissors to the needed Fibonacci spiral shape.
Thanks for answering my question on looping the output to the input, that is very good you tested it.

Gyula
It all depends on the magnets and their flux as well as the speed of rotation.  If the structure is made of sufficient quality and does not have vibration and beating, then the frequency can be quite high.  and it depends on the stator material.  I cannot say how this or that material can show itself.  here you can calculate the classic magnetic conductivity calculator.  overall power, the strength of the magnet by the number of tesla.  I used permola powder.  this was ordered from the core workshop.  it cost me about $ 800, you can experiment with different materials.  but if you use pure iron in one thick piece, it will be a good oven)

Now I can transform, or I would say teleport Lenz to another system and dispose of him there.  that's right to say.  This, too, I can tell you in what way you can do it.

Arthur,

It's a very interesting subject. This method is what I would like to learn about.

Thank you for sharing your discoveries

Cadman

'Tis better to try and fail than never try at all

Greetings Arthur.

The method you're using to accomplish the magnetic switching as described in your postings Here and Here is actually quite ingenious.

I wonder;  do you think it would be possible to come up with an arrangement where both the Magnets and the Coils are stationary and the only rotating parts would be the Magnetic Divereters to accomplish the desired Magnetic Switching?

You've given the Problem a great deal of thought and I believe you are close to success.
As I said above, I found a way to dispose of Lenz in a way that can turn the generator into a device that has no braking.  This is the second way to avoid influence.  I am also working on TPU but at the moment I cannot overcome the influence.  I need time and the opportunity to buy an oscilloscope with 4 galvanically isolated channels (independent), then I could create a TPU pretty quickly.

Arthur,

It's a very interesting subject. This method is what I would like to learn about.

Thank you for sharing your discoveries

Cadman
I can tell you how you can teleport Lenz to another system.  another system, I mean the node where we dispose of Lenz without affecting the source of the EMF.  technically we can never escape Lenz's influence in a closed system.  therefore, we need to completely decouple the source from the disposal site.  but I want you to understand the process and not just assemble structures according to the instructions.  I described the first way.  it's easy enough to understand.  we compensate for the Lenz influences with magnet attraction and gentle care.  it looks like Muammar Ildis device

in fact, the second method is even easier.  to understand I will speak in simple words.  first, you need to break down all temporary processes into stages.  the first stage when the magnet comes to the coil we shouldn't have a load.  the resistance must be infinite.  the second stage - the magnet is at the maximum EMF, at this moment the key is switched.  (The turn-off time depends on the characteristics of the output transformer.) The third stage is very important!  at this stage, we break the chain at the right time and dispose of our Lenz.  without affecting the source, we can transfer the emf to another system and use it as we want.  It sounds simple, but no one will show you how to do it technically.  This can be done by a person who understands the processes, who can experimentally test and confirm it.  all ingenious is simple, but not everyone can do it.

in this video I discovered the first effect when we recycle the source EMF in the transformer.  I use one key that works with one pole.  But when I figured out how it works, I just used a large transformer in push-pull mode.  each field worked on its own shoulder.
https://youtu.be/owC0wYRlKws

P.S
I do not want to distribute the video.  these videos are available here.  There are people who are extremely hostile to me and do not want me to spread this information.

if someone does not understand what I am talking about, let them be silent and do not ask unnecessary questions.  Who understands that way asks questions how it works.  There are nuances in this method that you need to understand.  they are in temporary transitions.  Everything will only work at the right time.  I hope the translation from Russian was correct

Group: Guest
if someone does not understand what I am talking about, let them be silent and do not ask unnecessary questions.  Who understands that way asks questions how it works.  There are nuances in this method that you need to understand.  they are in temporary transitions.  Everything will only work at the right time.  I hope the translation from Russian was correct

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for sharing this.
Perhaps you could explain a little more about you solid state setup.
From the video it is not very clear what you are switching.

Thanks,
Vasik

PS I can help with translation if you like

in this video I discovered the first effect when we recycle the source EMF in the transformer.  I use one key that works with one pole.  But when I figured out how it works, I just used a large transformer in push-pull mode.  each field worked on its own shoulder.

Arthur,

Has the subject device changed to a transformer, or are we still working with an alternator?

Cadman

'Tis better to try and fail than never try at all

in the video at the beginning of my letters, I showed the first prototype of a generator with back EMF compensation.  there is no need for any keys or semiconductors.  The second method that I tested and works is to transport Lenz to the second path.  the second circuit can only be inductance.

Group: Ambassador

Sir
Welcome to forum

As mentioned by member Grumage
This forum has moderator area for members who build

Called “Benches” administration can open bench area for you
And then,

You will be able to update , remove , add ...or ? “Any” post in your bench section ( you will be moderator there)
Not many forums allow this ... it is wonderful feature for FE open source Builders!

Screenshot of benches included in this post (scroll down main (1st) page to see benches section)

Thankyou for sharing .

Respectfully
Chet K

I have no time or desire to promote my work.  I spontaneously selected the first section and posted the information.  who decides to do this seriously, I will help.

Arthur,

Has the subject device changed to a transformer, or are we still working with an alternator?

Cadman
I do not work with direct current.  At the exit, I had 3 phases, what to do with this everyone decides what he wants

now I will show the core on which I am using the output transformer.

Group: Experimentalist

Hi Arthur,

Can I please run the following question by you to see if I (we) are not mixing up multiple systems?

The generator you show in video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tathVvJtWVo
- The coils are connected straight to the load bulbs with no additional circuitry?
- You made the cores from powdered material? Would you recommend this: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Factory-Price-Sell-Permalloy-Ni49Fe50-Alloy_1600173994321.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normal_offer.d_title.3c9d3576p2BUiD

Thanks for the answers!
Steven

the output transformer must have the characteristics suitable for your generator.  the magnet must give a maximum EMF, the transformer must accept this and delay it until a certain moment, then when the magnet is farther from the coil, then we break the connection and receive energy from the magnet in our transformer.  then do whatever you want with it.  But until the moment when the magnet comes back to the coil, there should be nothing in the transformer.  it should be empty.  (reset hysteresis)

Hi Arthur,

Can I please run the following question by you to see if I (we) are not mixing up multiple systems?

The generator you show in video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tathVvJtWVo
- The coils are connected straight to the load bulbs with no additional circuitry?
- You made the cores from powdered material? Would you recommend this: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Factory-Price-Sell-Permalloy-Ni49Fe50-Alloy_1600173994321.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normal_offer.d_title.3c9d3576p2BUiD

Thanks for the answers!
Steven
Yes, there is nothing commutation on this video.  they are simply permoloy cores.  2 cores per phase, 6 cores in total.  But in reality I was deceived and the quality of the core was poor.  The powder looks good on your link.  You can do an experiment.  the attraction to the magnet must be sufficient to overcome the force of rupture or release of the magnet from the core.  But these experiments require money.  it's good for those who have them.  You can make a perpetual motion machine and enjoy the spectacle.  But for a commercial proposal, this will not work.  efficiency must be over 400% to be of interest for industrial applications.

Thanks for the info.
You had these cores made? Or did you you make them yourself?
Are they epoxy mixed with the powder and cast in a shape? Or was the powder high power pressed in a mould and sintered commercially like the production process of ferrite?

at the very beginning of the experiments, I used a solid sheet of iron 8mm thick, but it turned out to be a furnace that burns the windings) the second time I ordered from a private master, he made it using epoxy resin and the desired shape, but he did not give a good attraction of the magnets and the quality was low.  But he gave me the opportunity to understand the mistakes.  for such generators, the rotation speed must be at least 2000 rpm to obtain more than 300% efficiency

Ok thanks, and the cores made by this private master were the cores used in the generator in the video?

Ok thanks, and the cores made by this private master were the cores used in the generator in the video?
Yes

Do you trust the watt meter reading you use in the video?
Have you used an resistor to see the amps on the oscilloscope and so calculate the wattage?

Sometimes these cheap watt meters can be inaccurate.

Thanks for you patience with these questions.

Do you trust the watt meter reading you use in the video?
Have you used an resistor to see the amps on the oscilloscope and so calculate the wattage?

Sometimes these cheap watt meters can be inaccurate.

Thanks for you patience with these questions.
https://youtu.be/jjEQnU8tpRw This is my old video, I am using a resistor that is connected to the oscilloscope and we can see the voltage across the resistor.  These measurements are more correct, but even without devices, we can hear that almost at a short circuit, the generator speed does not fall, consumption does not increase.  in the generator all magnetic fields are compensated as in the device Ildis Myanmar.  rotor moves freely

Group: Tech Wizard

Hi Arthur,

Would like to ask a question on the 2nd method you mention in your Reply # 105 above. 
I undertand the first and the second stage when the transformer is switched onto the input coil.
However, when this happens and the input coil is induced to have maximum EMF,  the exponentially increasing transformer current would invoke Lenz law to happen, no?

Of course the ON time for the switch is important but it determines the transferred energy to the transformer. The smaller the switch-on time, the less energy is transferred
and the less Lenz effect hampers the input coil, and vice versa.  Is this correct? What I am missing?

Of course, after the switch is off (this the third stage if I am not mistaken?), no Lenz effect can happen on the input coil but during the ON time I think there should be a certain Lenz effect.
Is that negligibly low yet the "teleported" energy is enough already to use it advantageously?
Would you explain?

Thanks
Gyula 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 06:59:22