PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 04:17:14
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11
Author Topic: The science of free energy  (Read 26478 times)

Hi Arthur,

Would like to ask a question on the 2nd method you mention in your Reply # 105 above. 
I undertand the first and the second stage when the transformer is switched onto the input coil.
However, when this happens and the input coil is induced to have maximum EMF,  the exponentially increasing transformer current would invoke Lenz law to happen, no?

Of course the ON time for the switch is important but it determines the transferred energy to the transformer. The smaller the switch-on time, the less energy is transferred
and the less Lenz effect hampers the input coil, and vice versa.  Is this correct? What I am missing?

Of course, after the switch is off (this the third stage if I am not mistaken?), no Lenz effect can happen on the input coil but during the ON time I think there should be a certain Lenz effect.
Is that negligibly low yet the "teleported" energy is enough already to use it advantageously?
Would you explain?

Thanks
Gyula
you understood everything correctly and say what I was expecting to hear, everything as it seems to us in the classical law is so.  But there is one point that for some reason no one says.  it is that the magnet left a charge in the core.  Yes, when the transformer is connected, the current grows linearly and Lenz will begin to act, but we lose sight of the fact that the magnet has a zone when the current in the coil does not have time to slow it down.  because the speed of the magnet becomes greater than the rate of current rise.  This is a very interesting point.  The magnet magnetizes the core, we connect the transformer and the current grows, but it does not have time to slow down the magnet because the rotation speed of the magnet is greater than the increase in current.  It may sound ridiculous, but this is how it works.  you can see this in the short video above when only one key worked.  that day I received an increase, but when I had 2 keys working, I increased the power several times.  maybe 3 or 4 times more.  in push-pull mode

I will say one more thing.  everyone knows the Cromrey generator and knows that at a high frequency, when the load is connected, it accelerates.  Yes, it is not at all effective, but no one understands why there is an increase in speed under load.

Group: Tech Wizard

Thank you Arthur, sound interesting indeed.  And I assume your tests has confirmed that it can be the correct explanation.

Greetings
Gyula

are there people here who assembled a working device ??.  (working means more than 100% efficiency) Or are there people on this site who wanted to be my partner?

Group: Experimentalist

are there people here who assembled a working device ??.  (working means more than 100% efficiency) Or are there people on this site who wanted to be my partner?

Arthur,

Welcome to OUR!

In your video on your first post, what do you estimate your gain or overall COP to be?

Regards,
Pm

Arthur,

Welcome to OUR!

In your video on your first post, what do you estimate your gain or overall COP to be?

Regards,
Pm
I only won that it can spin as long as there is force in the magnet and the bearing remained in good condition.  If the motor is asynchronous or without brushes, then the resource will be higher.  But I spent a lot of time and money to make a perpetual motion machine that is not interesting to anyone.  it has no commercial value or industrial application.  But I have an idea how to improve the system.  and even get away from mechanical rubbing parts.  and come to TPU

As I said above, I need a 4-channel oscilloscope with galvanically isolated ones.  then I can adjust the current and voltage in the two connected loops.

although it is possible to do without it.  But it’s very difficult.  because each transformer has its own characteristics of magnetization speed and hysteresis.  you need to see the whole process at the same time without delays on all elements.  voltage and current in the first loop and voltages and current in the second loop.  then you can control the keys and adjust the phase shift.  when to turn on and break the circuit

you understood everything correctly and say what I was expecting to hear, everything as it seems to us in the classical law is so.  But there is one point that for some reason no one says.  it is that the magnet left a charge in the core.  Yes, when the transformer is connected, the current grows linearly and Lenz will begin to act, but we lose sight of the fact that the magnet has a zone when the current in the coil does not have time to slow it down.  because the speed of the magnet becomes greater than the rate of current rise.  This is a very interesting point.  The magnet magnetizes the core, we connect the transformer and the current grows, but it does not have time to slow down the magnet because the rotation speed of the magnet is greater than the increase in current.  It may sound ridiculous, but this is how it works.  you can see this in the short video above when only one key worked.  that day I received an increase, but when I had 2 keys working, I increased the power several times.  maybe 3 or 4 times more.  in push-pull mode

Thanks for the info. But does that mean that this transformer concept will also work just as well on other type generators? Or does it need to be the one from your video? Also will this work with a pure sine wave or does if work better/at all, with the waveform from your generator?

Also can you please explain your theory why the stator shape of your generator provides a way to overuinity?
I understand that at the beginning of the attraction cycle the magnet is pulled in with sudden force and is released gradually when the magnet alignment cycle ends. But how is this a gain?

For instance, when the magnet came into alignment with the stator the magnet axle gained 100 units of energy (momentum acceleration). Now, when the magnet will rotate out of alignment it would lose 100 units of energy (momentum deceleration). I know this is done gradually due to the stator shape but it is still 100 units of energy only smeared out over a longer distance right? If it were less then 100 units of energy the rotor would auto accelerate forever since it gains more momentum each attraction cycle then it looses when the attraction is broken.

You understands my confusion? Do you have a theory?
Thanks for the help.

Arthur
although it is possible to do without it.  But it’s very difficult.  because each transformer has its own characteristics of magnetization speed and hysteresis.  you need to see the whole process at the same time without delays on all elements.  voltage and current in the first loop and voltages and current in the second loop.  then you can control the keys and adjust the phase shift.  when to turn on and break the circuit

Ah the old multi transformer device...

My first working FE device was based on a similar principal using four or maybe it was six 10:1 step up transformers similar to the Hubbard device. One tell tale sign is the "W" or "M" shaped wave form you displayed in one of the video's you posted. That is, to switch or key(as you call it) for a small time period at the peak of the induced voltage. I also thought it was a phase shift relating to a change in the electromagnetic field and to be honest it took me a few years to figure out this was not the case.

You may find that in fact the proximity of the transformers alters the effect more so than any effects relating to conduction. Here we need to be careful as to what we think were seeing on our DSO. In my case it was probably easier because I had little interest in conduction like most but more so field effects.

As I said above, I need a 4-channel oscilloscope with galvanically isolated ones.  then I can adjust the current and voltage in the two connected loops.

In this respect I may be able to help and I had all the same issues I presume you are with common ground currents. I tried opto-isolators but that was futile because of the limited bandwidth/voltage tolerance then I tried isolation transformers which did no better. Here we need to think about the actual nature of the problem were trying to solve which is isolation or a measure separated from the system to be measured. Do you know how I solved the problem?, I invented electrometer and magnetometer arrays which do not rely on conduction more so the actual field property we want to measure. It sounds so simple after the fact doesn't it?, to actually measure the field property we want to measure directly.

In effect were speaking about a new way of measuring things more in line with the concept of finding new ways of doing things. New information leads to new understanding and from this we can progress to new ideas unlike those in the past.

In retrospect most of what I thought I knew was wrong and I really had no idea what I was doing or thinking in the past. I think this is how progress works and if we cannot prove our past thoughts wrong in some way then were not really learning anything new.

Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Thanks for the info. But does that mean that this transformer concept will also work just as well on other type generators? Or does it need to be the one from your video? Also will this work with a pure sine wave or does if work better/at all, with the waveform from your generator?
good question, Of course, conditions are needed for this principle.  First of all, I use a ribbon core that allows me to spin the rotor with magnets very easily.  I have no resistance.  (when the coils are not connected) Secondly, the magnetic field must be opposite.  if you look from the side, then at the top are two magnets north north and below north north.  And also 4 more coils and 4 small ones.  (small for control) In this configuration I have two advantages, the first is dual frequency.  that is, at 1500 rpm I have 50 hertz.  Accordingly, at 3000 rpm, there will be 100 hertz.  and the second advantage is that it gives the desired latency.  When the magnet reaches a certain point, I can safely dispose of Lenz.  And the rotation speed practically does not drop.  this can be seen in the video.  It is easy to check, you need a round core, preferably tape winding.  and 4 magnets.  Wind 4 large and 4 small ones like in my photo.  build a structure and see how easy it is.  The magnet is the source of energy.  I do not think this is a dangerous nuclear fuel.  But Lenz can be teleported using inductance.  Think logically, there is the rate of rise of the current, there is the rotation speed of the magnet, there is the voltage in the core (emf) If we can delay the current until a certain moment when the magnet is outside the zone of influence of the current (Lenz).

Also will this work with a pure sine wave or does if work better/at all, with the waveform from your generator?
yes it will only be a sine on the generator.  But it is important to tune the transformer to get a sine.  There is nothing special about this transformer.  any transformer having a primary winding of sufficient (large) inductance and a secondary coil for any use.

Iron and coper

ribbon core

copper.  large coil wire 0.5mm.  small coils 1.2mm

Also can you please explain your theory why the stator shape of your generator provides a way to overuinity?
I understand that at the beginning of the attraction cycle the magnet is pulled in with sudden force and is released gradually when the magnet alignment cycle ends. But how is this a gain?

For instance, when the magnet came into alignment with the stator the magnet axle gained 100 units of energy (momentum acceleration). Now, when the magnet will rotate out of alignment it would lose 100 units of energy (momentum deceleration). I know this is done gradually due to the stator shape but it is still 100 units of energy only smeared out over a longer distance right? If it were less then 100 units of energy the rotor would auto accelerate forever since it gains more momentum each attraction cycle then it looses when the attraction is broken.

You understands my confusion? Do you have a theory?
Thanks for the help.
I understand what you said.  The first is an impulse of retraction, but the energy magnet runs up to the beginning of deceleration and it spreads along the entire length of the tail.  you noticed correctly.  But you did not take into account the moment that we have 3 phases.  the second phase is reaching the end and the third phase helps to break out to the next cycle.  Yes, in theory, you can do more than 4 x or 6 phases and get infinite rotation.  but I did not deal with this issue further.  I have financial difficulties.  Maybe someone will do it.  But I got a free run.  I removed the sticking and got a very easy move.  The engine has no difficulty in turning, it is like idling for the engine.

Arthur
Do you know how I solved the problem?, I invented electrometer and magnetometer arrays which do not rely on conduction more so the actual field property we want to measure. It sounds so simple after the fact doesn't it?,
I am glad that you can also understand me and have knowledge.  Your way is very interesting to me.  you are using hall sensors, perhaps, and could you tell us in more detail how observations can be made in this way.

good question, Of course, conditions are needed for this principle.  First of all, I use a ribbon core that allows me to spin the rotor with magnets very easily.  I have no resistance.  (when the coils are not connected) Secondly, the magnetic field must be opposite.  if you look from the side, then at the top are two magnets north north and below north north.  And also 4 more coils and 4 small ones.  (small for control) In this configuration I have two advantages, the first is dual frequency.  that is, at 1500 rpm I have 50 hertz.  Accordingly, at 3000 rpm, there will be 100 hertz.  and the second advantage is that it gives the desired latency.  When the magnet reaches a certain point, I can safely dispose of Lenz.  And the rotation speed practically does not drop.  this can be seen in the video.  It is easy to check, you need a round core, preferably tape winding.  and 4 magnets.  Wind 4 large and 4 small ones like in my photo.  build a structure and see how easy it is.  The magnet is the source of energy.  I do not think this is a dangerous nuclear fuel.  But Lenz can be teleported using inductance.  Think logically, there is the rate of rise of the current, there is the rotation speed of the magnet, there is the voltage in the core (emf) If we can delay the current until a certain moment when the magnet is outside the zone of influence of the current (Lenz).

What you describe is the following system. Is that correct?

the windings are correct.  but the magnets are not true.  In the photo, I showed how.

Ok thanks. But how big is the airgap on your device? I mean it probably is more than a 1.5cm since it needs to pass over the wooden supports which divide the coils right? You used transformer silicon steel ribbon to make the core or is it some kind of normal application steel role? What is the diameter of the thing if I may ask? And this device is only overunity when the 'transformer' method is used on each of the 4 main coils right? So 4 transformers? What do you do with the smaller thick coils if I may ask?

https://youtu.be/O7jrTj1lk1U here from 5:30 you can see this effect.  the dependence of the speed of rotation on the growth of the current.  when we get this period of time we can use the loads as we want.  i checked it works.  I also made notes with this experiment.  Anyone can check it out.  The problem in the Cromrey generator is a very large sticking of the magnet and also the brush assembly.  And little efficiency.  The design is not efficient at all.  But I have free rotor rotation and Lenz delay effect.  Lenz is delayed until the magnet is out of Lenz's field

https://youtu.be/O7jrTj1lk1U here from 5:30 you can see this effect.  the dependence of the speed of rotation on the growth of the current.  when we get this period of time we can use the loads as we want.  i checked it works.  I also made notes with this experiment.  Anyone can check it out.  The problem in the Cromrey generator is a very large sticking of the magnet and also the brush assembly.  And little efficiency.  The design is not efficient at all.  But I have free rotor rotation and Lenz delay effect.  Lenz is delayed until the magnet is out of Lenz's field

Ok thanks I understand the red part, but I am not sure what the green lines mean. Do you mean that after the point of "Switch off" You dump the emf of RED into GREEN? And what about the 4 little coils?

Ok thanks I understand the red part, but I am not sure what the green lines mean. Do you mean that after the point of "Switch off" You dump the emf of RED into GREEN? And what about the 4 little coils?
For you to quickly understand, to get started all the processes very well need to make a test sample.  I mean not spending a lot of money to get a big device.  First, check the physical processes in the core.  and then see at what point in time we need to manage.  It will be right and there will be no disappointment.  Make a core build a structure and start testing.  it is desirable to have a wide frequency range.  Rotor revolutions from 700 to 4000 rpm or more.  the gap from the core to the magnets is about 1.7 - 2 cm. The core is made of packing tape.  but I burned it red to soften it and oxidized the film to reduce the fukko currents.  core size about 21 cm in diameter magnets 45 mm in diameter.  But it will be better if it is made of transformer steel or amorphous iron.  Good bearings and a balanced axle are highly desirable.  I sharpened the axis from stainless steel.  This design is successful in that two or more cores can be assembled on one axis and the power can be increased.  On one core, I can get over 2 kW of power.  but most likely you can get more because you need a large transformer of 5 kW or more.  with the same inductance as the stator.  I have it rated for 220 volts.  I made several such devices to order and even sent them to Spain.  If there is a need, I can send any parts or a fully assembled generator without a drive motor to any address.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 04:17:14