PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-16, 19:03:09
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11
Author Topic: The science of free energy  (Read 26449 times)

Ok thanks I understand the red part, but I am not sure what the green lines mean. Do you mean that after the point of "Switch off" You dump the emf of RED into GREEN? And what about the 4 little coils?
small coils for control.  This is a very interesting job.  you won't get more than one watt until you drive small coils.  it's very funny.  so I wanted everyone to test.

as I said above, these are the features of this design.  we have a frequency twice the speed.  at 1500 rpm I have 100 hertz sine

Group: Experimentalist

For you to quickly understand, to get started all the processes very well need to make a test sample.  I mean not spending a lot of money to get a big device.  First, check the physical processes in the core.  and then see at what point in time we need to manage.  It will be right and there will be no disappointment.  Make a core build a structure and start testing.  it is desirable to have a wide frequency range.  Rotor revolutions from 700 to 4000 rpm or more.  the gap from the core to the magnets is about 1.7 - 2 cm. The core is made of packing tape.  but I burned it red to soften it and oxidized the film to reduce the fukko currents.  core size about 21 cm in diameter magnets 45 mm in diameter.  But it will be better if it is made of transformer steel or amorphous iron.  Good bearings and a balanced axle are highly desirable.  I sharpened the axis from stainless steel.  This design is successful in that two or more cores can be assembled on one axis and the power can be increased.  On one core, I can get over 2 kW of power.  but most likely you can get more because you need a large transformer of 5 kW or more.  with the same inductance as the stator.  I have it rated for 220 volts.  I made several such devices to order and even sent them to Spain.  If there is a need, I can send any parts or a fully assembled generator without a drive motor to any address.

Ok I have a few silicon steel tape wound toroidal transformer cores. Size 120mm, 70mm hole and 17mm thick and a fully equipped machine shop as well as a toroidal winding machine.
Would that core be ok? Or does it need to be bigger?

Ok I have a few silicon steel tape wound toroidal transformer cores. Size 120mm, 70mm hole and 17mm thick and a fully equipped machine shop as well as a toroidal winding machine.
Would that core be ok? Or does it need to be bigger?
yes, that's great stuff.  I think it will be great.  you will need 25mm diameter magnets.

you need to split the coil parts and wind the 0.5mm wire at about 250 volts at 50 hertz.  that's about 70 meters of wire.  thick wire should be wound tightly and approximately 7-10 meters.  here I have no exact calculations.  This is not critical.  they are needed to create a counter flow and send the field into large coils.

you need to split the coil parts and wind the 0.5mm wire at about 250 volts at 50 hertz.  that's about 70 meters of wire.  thick wire should be wound tightly and approximately 7-10 meters.  here I have no exact calculations.  This is not critical.  they are needed to create a counter flow and send the field into large coils.

Ok does that mean EACH of the 4 main coils must be wound for 250v? If so than that is really a huge amount of wraps and can not be done with 0.5mm wire on such a 'small' core. A normal toroidal transformer's wingdings overlap a few times over the whole length of the core. So putting this 4 times on the same core is going to need very thin winding.

For example to calculate the required wraps we take the core area. Which is about 2.74cm x 1.8cm = 5.15cm
The transformer winding rule is '42'. So 42 / 5.15 = 8.155. So for one volt I need 8.155 wraps.
You say 250v, so we do 8.15wraps x 250 = 2038 wraps.

Please tell me this is not for each of the 4 coils?

Ok does that mean EACH of the 4 main coils must be wound for 250v? If so than that is really a huge amount of wraps and can not be done with 0.5mm wire on such a 'small' core. A normal toroidal transformer's wingdings overlap a few times over the whole length of the core. So putting this 4 times on the same core is going to need very thin winding.

For example to calculate the required wraps we take the core area. Which is about 2.74cm x 1.8cm = 5.15cm
The transformer winding rule is '42'. So 42 / 5.15 = 8.155. So for one volt I need 8.155 wraps.

you can reduce the thickness of the wire, But I do not know how many turns I made.  visually you can see that there are many turns.  and at 800 rpm I have 170 volts on one half wave.  I had to work hard to rewind the whole ring

Ok does that mean EACH of the 4 main coils must be wound for 250v? If so than that is really a huge amount of wraps and can not be done with 0.5mm wire on such a 'small' core. A normal toroidal transformer's wingdings overlap a few times over the whole

I just have a calculation for the length of the wire, I always take the length of the wire and not the number of turns and complex calculations on the calculator.  I know the length is enough for me.  To everyone I collected, I took 0.5 mm wire 75 meters long

Group: Tech Wizard

Hi Arthur,

Regarding the windings,  would it help to know the inductance values of your large and small windings?  This depends on mainly the permeability and cross section area of the core of course, besides the number of turns.
If you agree you could measure the inductance values of your windings, it may help.

Regarding the core material, would a large size ferrite toroidal core be also useful for test purposes (not for the kW outputs)  ?  Ferrite would also have small eddy current losses.

Gyula

Hi Arthur,

Regarding the windings,  would it help to know the inductance values of your large and small windings?  This depends on mainly the permeability and cross section area of the core of course, besides the number of turns.
If you agree you could measure the inductance values of your windings, it may help.

Regarding the core material, would a large size ferrite toroidal core be also useful for test purposes (not for the kW outputs)  ?  Ferrite would also have small eddy current losses.

Gyula
Hi, okay, I'll do a measurement of the inductance if it's helpful.  I don’t think ferrites can do well.  they give a good power from 10 kHz and above.  But we have a low frequency of 200 hertz max.  so the hardware works well.  High speed requires high quality rotor and motor.  this complicates the process.  Moreover, I am sure that the magnetization speed will be higher and we will not be able to obtain the desired effect.

Yeah I also please would like to know the inductance.
And like you mentioned, I need mach a separate transformer to the same inductance value?

Just wondering and no problem if you do not want to share this. But do you have a picture of the whole system you have build?

Hello Arthur,

I have a couple of questions.

Will this transformer work for us folk in 120 volts, 60 Hz land? (with half the winding's?)

How are the coils connected, series, parallel?

How are they switched, with power mosfets?

Thanks,

Ron

Yeah I also please would like to know the inductance.
And like you mentioned, I need mach a separate transformer to the same inductance value?

Just wondering and no problem if you do not want to share this. But do you have a picture of the whole system you have build?
yes, I'll say inductance tomorrow when I'm in the workshop.  of course you need to have a little more inductance on the transformer.  but no less.  I used a 220 volt mains winding in the transformer, it is 3-5% more than in the generator stator.  they should be about the same.  I totally understand the whole system I was working on of course!  how can you do what is not clear.  this is step by step, gradually collecting experience, keeping a log of experiments.  I've been doing this for a long time.  and tried many different options.  I was inspired by Muamar Ildis, Bedini, worked on meg (Tom Berden, Steven Mark) But I didn't have a good result.  Then I started an independent search and got more results than when I listened to what they say on the Internet.  The only thing I now have difficulties in life and I wanted to share so that it doesn’t go to waste.  In Russia, I cannot talk about it.  And also if someone has the opportunity to help with money, someone can help me as much as possible.  I will be grateful.  i need to buy an oscilloscope and finish work on tpu.

Hello Arthur,

I have a couple of questions.

Will this transformer work for us folk in 120 volts, 60 Hz land? (with half the winding's?)

How are the coils connected, series, parallel?

How are they switched, with power mosfets?

Thanks,

Ron
most likely it can be done at 120 volts, but a higher frequency will be needed there.  The more stress the better.  the higher the inductance, the lower the rotational speed.  and this gives advantages in design and run time.  Wear will be less, Power keys work better.  i am using igbt transistors.  1200 volts 30 A. There is a very high voltage when the circuit is broken and weak keys simply burn.

yes, I'll say inductance tomorrow when I'm in the workshop.  of course you need to have a little more inductance on the transformer.  but no less.  I used a 220 volt mains winding in the transformer, it is 3-5% more than in the generator stator.  they should be about the same.  I totally understand the whole system I was working on of course!  how can you do what is not clear.  this is step by step, gradually collecting experience, keeping a log of experiments.  I've been doing this for a long time.  and tried many different options.  I was inspired by Muamar Ildis, Bedini, worked on meg (Tom Berden, Steven Mark) But I didn't have a good result.  Then I started an independent search and got more results than when I listened to what they say on the Internet.  The only thing I now have difficulties in life and I wanted to share so that it doesn’t go to waste.  In Russia, I cannot talk about it.  And also if someone has the opportunity to help with money, someone can help me as much as possible.  I will be grateful.  i need to buy an oscilloscope and finish work on tpu.

Well indeed lets do it step by step. I am building it right now. Will have something to show this weekend. I wonder why in Russia you can not speak about it? I had the impression that the Russian overunity research 'community' was quite big and active? I am willing to send you some money (It won't be enough to buy such an oscilloscope but every bit helps I suppose) but only via paypal. So if you send me the email address of your paypal account it will be done. Either post it here or via a private massage.

Well indeed lets do it step by step. I am building it right now. Will have something to show this weekend. I wonder why in Russia you can not speak about it? I had the impression that the Russian overunity research 'community' was quite big and active? I am willing to send you some money (It won't be enough to buy such an oscilloscope but every bit helps I suppose) but only via paypal. So if you send me the email address of your paypal account it will be done. Either post it here or via a private massage.
it's good news that we'll see your version so soon.  We have many people in Russia who are interested in FE and are working on it.  There are also many scammers who are trying to sell fakes.  There is an organization called the Department for Economic Crimes, they tried in every possible way to harm those who succeeded, so those who could achieve that go underground.  I never poke my nose and try to share only with loved ones.  It is good if you can help buy an oscilloscope, it will be a big step for a common cause.  I am glad to meet you and have a common development.  my PayPal https://www.paypal.me/Sarukhanova or udinartjewellery@gmail.com

it's good news that we'll see your version so soon.  We have many people in Russia who are interested in FE and are working on it.  There are also many scammers who are trying to sell fakes.  There is an organization called the Department for Economic Crimes, they tried in every possible way to harm those who succeeded, so those who could achieve that go underground.  I never poke my nose and try to share only with loved ones.  It is good if you can help buy an oscilloscope, it will be a big step for a common cause.  I am glad to meet you and have a common development.  my PayPal https://www.paypal.me/Sarukhanova or udinartjewellery@gmail.com

Send you some

Are coil 1 and 2 supposed to be connected in series when used? (which would mean that 3 and 4 are also to be in series) Please let me know since this will change the amount of windings I must do.

greetings friends!  many thanks for the help.  Now I can buy an oscilloscope and move on.  i came home late at night so i will send the coil data tomorrow.  Please write what questions you have.  The main work is physical and technical materials for the sample, then there are logic elements and power switches.  for a start, I would like that Nali2001, after assembly, looked at how the coils work in the mode of opposite fields.  and then apply a transformer and switches

Are coil 1 and 2 supposed to be connected in series when used? (which would mean that 3 and 4 are also to be in series) Please let me know since this will change the amount of windings I must do.
Yes, you need to daisy chain 1 and 2, 3 and 4 You need to have 2 pairs.  first, one pair works, then the other.  but the inductance of the pair is common.  it turns out 2 coils.  one coil is top to bottom, the second coil is left and right.

greetings friends!  many thanks for the help.  Now I can buy an oscilloscope and move on.  i came home late at night so i will send the coil data tomorrow.  Please write what questions you have.  The main work is physical and technical materials for the sample, then there are logic elements and power switches.  for a start, I would like that Nali2001, after assembly, looked at how the coils work in the mode of opposite fields.  and then apply a transformer and switches

About the oscilloscope I posted a page back. I am not so sure right now whether it really is a truly isolated type. It does says it is but in some of the buyers comments elsewhere they complain that they are not isolated at all. So if you have that model in mind ask the seller for the information. Just to be sure.

Yes, you need to daisy chain 1 and 2, 3 and 4 You need to have 2 pairs.  first, one pair works, then the other.  but the inductance of the pair is common.  it turns out 2 coils.  one coil is top to bottom, the second coil is left and right.

Ok thanks, I will probably have the model somewhat complete this Sunday.

Group: Tech Wizard

About the oscilloscope I posted a page back. I am not so sure right now whether it really is a truly isolated type. It does says it is but in some of the buyers comments elsewhere they complain that they are not isolated at all. So if you have that model in mind ask the seller for the information. Just to be sure.

The best would be to ask the Hantek Service team by writing them http://hantek.com/support  i.e.  what is the isolation impedance (resistance) between any two input channels BNC ground connections?

The user manual is here  http://www.hantek.com/Product/Hantek6000BX/HT6004BX_Manual.pdf  and Hantek puts it in the Automotive Diagnostic Exuipment category series.  I could not find a specification on the isolation resistance between the channel Grounds, only the usual input impedance is given for all the 4 channels (1 MOhm, 25 pF).

EDIT:   Just found this video on the scope and it turns out the channel grounds are not isolated from each other.

under the video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbnqMJW1z-0 there is this question

Sukhdeo Singh (2 years ago (edited)
Sir i want to know that  wether the channels are isolated to each other.  ie. The ground points of the probes  are isolated to each other?

sailorbob74133  (2 years ago (edited)
No the channels on the scope share a common ground

This means the Banggood or other sellers either cheat or mistranslate specifications for marketing purposes.

Gyula

unfortunately I found out that in general there are no isolated channels in this category.  you need to look for other options.

Arthur,

If I may ask, why do you feel the need for individually isolated scope channels?

regards,
Pm

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-16, 19:03:09