PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-20, 00:37:17
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
Author Topic: The science of free energy  (Read 26638 times)
Group: Experimentalist

dear explorers and seekers.  if something is not clear and it does not work out, I suggest sending my device only not mechanical.  I have a device in which everything is visible and understandable.  I am ready to send you to be convinced of my work.  I don't need money for this device.  just write the address where I can send.  it will be a small device but will clearly show that it is without a fuel generator.

The year of the scam. 'Arthur', not his real name, came on with a Toroid Lenz free generator that is not Lenz free, nor free running!

He asked for money and several of us actually sent him money, with nothing in return.

The free energy device above, that he didn't want money for, turned out to "just send $115 for shipping", which I did and now nearly a  month later still no device.

One of his emails is,  Катушки Мишина which translates as "Mishin's Coils" so watch out for this clever scammer.

Ron
Edit: his story is quite convincing

On 2021-11-24 10:19 p.m., Катушки Мишина wrote:
> Ron, the new device will be on a different basis.  it's more like Doni
> Smith.  or tesla.  there will be a cacher, (tesla coil) electronics
> (not a big circuit) and a ferite transformer.  the device will operate
> from the ground.
« Last Edit: 2021-12-30, 21:33:34 by ronee »

An interesting article on grifting...

Grifting,
1. Money made dishonestly, as in a swindle.
2. A swindle or confidence game.

https://grftr.news/an-introduction-to-grifting/

What is a grifter?  They’re someone who sells you something they know doesn’t work.  Or, at least, they don’t care whether it works or not.  It’s the intentional lack of carefulness about the truth that determines whether someone is a grifter.  The end goal for these people is that they get paid, and if that means being less-than-honest, or even flatly dishonest, then that’s just fine by them.  No skin off their nose.

This is why I never ask for money or for anyone to believe anything without question. When someone demands we believe something without question it's generally always a lie or grifting for money... Question everything.

Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Professor

The free energy device above, that he didn't want money for, turned out to "just send $115 for shipping", which I did and now nearly a  month later still no device.
DHL & UPS and many others, offer prepaid (by the receiver) pickup services that would eliminate this mode of AFF.
This also has the additional benefit that the receiver is the beneficiary of the freight insurance.

Group: Experimentalist

DHL & UPS and many others, offer prepaid (by the receiver) pickup services that would eliminate this mode of AFF.
This also has the additional benefit that the receiver is the beneficiary of the freight insurance.

Thanks, I wish I had known that, this was done on PayPal and they permit this activity with no recourse. If you send money to a "friend" or for a "home made item" they can be of no help. Understandable in the real world I guess.

Ron

Group: Tinkerer

The year of the scam. 'Arthur', not his real name, came on with a Toroid Lenz free generator that is not Lenz free, nor free running!

He asked for money and several of us actually sent him money, with nothing in return.

One of his emails is,  Катушки Мишина which translates as "Mishin's Coils" so watch out for this clever scammer.

Ron
Edit: his story is quite convincing

On 2021-11-24 10:19 p.m., Катушки Мишина wrote:
> Ron, the new device will be on a different basis.  it's more like Doni
> Smith.  or tesla.  there will be a cacher, (tesla coil) electronics
> (not a big circuit) and a ferite transformer.  the device will operate
> from the ground.
that sucks Ron. I don’t expect that from members here.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-20, 00:37:17