PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-25, 21:26:26
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21
Author Topic: The TPU: Was It Real ?  (Read 254824 times)
Group: Guest

I've been following the TPU saga for a long time. Did the TPU lamp load actually draw the full 0.83A?? I have tested mains lamps at various voltages and its surprising at how low the voltage and current can fall before the lumen level drops noticeably. Add to this that camera shots of illuminated lamps, can give a very misleading idea of power being consumed and we are left IMO with a distinct possibility that a ring of 9V NICAD batteries could have been used to illuminate the lamp at considerably less current. Given that the voltage on load was 171V running the TV. Could he have used a 240V, 100W lamp drawing 0.41A max and even less at 170V? ECW wire wound around and silicon compounded to the battery cases, could double as an oscillator coil and heatsink to keep the temperature from melting the tape for at least the duration of the demo.

Hoppy

Here's a little something to munch on, based on Wattsup's estimate that 22 x 9 volt batteries would fir in the 6" TPU. Notice that the weight of the batteries alone would be 2.2 lbs, not including wire, housing and tape.

Also 37.4 Watts would be dissipated by the batteries internal resistance alone or roughly 23% of what might have been delivered to the load is wasted power. The tape would have melted off the unit in short order.

Zinc carbon cells while a bit lighter, could never deliver 1 amp to a load as their internal resistance is substantially higher.

NiCd 9 Volt rechargeables are quite a bit heavier otherwise would be a good fit.

I used a loop current of one amp which is probably very close to the draw of the lamp since at 120 volts the current for a 100 Watt lamp is 0.83 amps..

To ION
Good analysing of the tripplite inverter,never thought
about why the cover was off,thought that might be a gimmick
to fool the investors or that it might not be the original transformer.
With dual windings it is possible to build a an inverter of 180 v dc to 120 vac
however it would require massive changes to the circuits in the tripplite inverter however its possible.
To me the simplest answer is the correct answer bigger transformer
bigger area to hide an  inverter and sealed acid battery,

When jack durban left working for SM he stated that SM had not solved a problem that
 the tpu had with an inductive load.I disagree with you on the tripplite inverter being a working modified unit
to change hv vdc to 120 ac,but I want to hear your idea.It would be far easier to modify a
standard ac inverter,an 800 watt unit was sold at radio shack at the time.
Then theres the issue of the relay what purpose does the relay have?
The modifications could have been  hard wired no need at all for a relay.

Good points on the 6 inch tpu not being a set of batteries,however its possible
 wattsup is right on the real small tpu.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Energy capacity says it all

Typical NiMh PP3 150mAh x 22 =3.3AH

P=IxV = 3.3 x 9 = 29.7 Wh  ;D

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I've been following the TPU saga for a long time. Did the TPU lamp load actually draw the full 0.83A?? I have tested mains lamps at various voltages and its surprising at how low the voltage and current can fall before the lumen level drops noticeably. Add to this that camera shots of illuminated lamps, can give a very misleading idea of power being consumed and we are left IMO with a distinct possibility that a ring of 9V NICAD batteries could have been used to illuminate the lamp at considerably less current. Given that the voltage on load was 171V running the TV. Could he have used a 240V, 100W lamp drawing 0.41A max and even less at 170V? ECW wire wound around and silicon compounded to the battery cases, could double as an oscillator coil and heatsink to keep the temperature from melting the tape for at least the duration of the demo.

Hoppy

I agree Hoppy, there is much we do not know about the luminous intensity and it is possible to create many scenario's around these devices.

My opinion is that I'm on the fence, as this could go either way depending on the evidence one relies on.

For example, using the video's alone, a hidden battery scenario can be believable. Add the Schinzinger lab report , then the hidden battery theory has very low probability.

If there is truth in the Schinzinger lab report a different scenario emerges as Dr. Schinzinger was intelligent enough to measure luminosity.

Additionally, in one report, Dr. Schinzinger was very smart to double the load and measure the voltage, as this speaks volumes about the impedance of the voltage source , and would have been a dead giveaway if batteries alone were used.

With batteries and a boost converter having feedback regulation, another quite different yet believable scenario emerges.

It would be interesting to calculate the required inductance for a boost  or push pull converter running at 5 kHz with an approximately one amp load.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

To ION
Good analysing of the tripplite inverter,never thought
about why the cover was off,thought that might be a gimmick
to fool the investors or that it might not be the original transformer.
With dual windings it is possible to build a an inverter of 180 v dc to 120 vac
however it would require massive changes to the circuits in the tripplite inverter however its possible.
To me the simplest answer is the correct answer bigger transformer
bigger area to hide an  inverter and sealed acid battery,

When jack durban left working for SM he stated that SM had not solved a problem that
 the tpu had with an inductive load.I disagree with you on the tripplite inverter being a working modified unit
to change hv vdc to 120 ac,but I want to hear your idea.It would be far easier to modify a
standard ac inverter,an 800 watt unit was sold at radio shack at the time.
Then theres the issue of the relay what purpose does the relay have?
The modifications could have been  hard wired no need at all for a relay.

Good points on the 6 inch tpu not being a set of batteries,however its possible
 wattsup is right on the real small tpu.

Thanks for taking a look at what I have posted.

Bear in mind that I do not subscribe to one theory alone, but several, each having a different probability so when you say:

"I disagree with you on the tripplite inverter being a working modified unit
to change hv vdc to 120 ac"

You are believing that my ideas on this are cast in stone, which they are not. It is not proper scientific method to discard all possibilities, one should entertain all possibilities and assign probabilities to each scenario.

Yes, I agree, it would require large changes to modify a Tripp Lite for 170 VDC. I would like to get a schematic of the inverter we see in the videos and take a crack at converting it myself. Anybody have one?

The inductive load driving and the overheating problems are red herrings and in way a distraction and detract from this discovery, providing the discovery itself is real. I'm sure I could solve both those problems in short order. Getting people focusing on this aspect takes them off the main road, but should be kept as information to be tagged.

I believe Jack Durban is always telling the truth as much as I believe  the same for SM.....in other words, I don't. I listened to Jack Durban's interview with an ear to careful analysis, I'm sorry it doesn't impress me.

Especially laughable is phone message from SM to Jack Durban. I played it for many people without biasing them beforehand, and they all said "contrived"

But I try to keep an open mind on all this, just collecting information.

I would like to understand why you believe modifying the Radio Shack inverter would be any easier than the Tripp-Lite.

Has anyone done voice stress analysis on SM in the videos?

Thanks for taking interest.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Energy capacity says it all

Typical NiMh PP3 150mAh x 22 =3.3AH

P=IxV = 3.3 x 9 = 29.7 Wh  ;D

That's right Peterae, 29.7 Watts for one hour

or 59.4 Watts for 30 minutes

or 118.8 Watts for 15 minutes.

Another factor is to take a look at the voltage fall off for various battery chemistry types vs. loads. The figures are published.

To ION
Heres some pictures of a 75 watt inverter changed to use a hv dc input.
The only thing you have to worry about is supplying 12 vdc to the input.
The switching power supply portion is disabled,I cut the trace from the 12 v supply,you
 have to provide a 12 vdc supply,you can
do that in a whole bunch of ways i just throw this together.The 12 vdc controls
 the over voltage /under voltage,this disables the output ac as long as the input
 is close to 12 vdc your good to go.The hv dc voltage comes from an isolation transformer
 hooked to a variable transformer,going thru a bridge rectifier,filtered by a few capacitors.

It should be possible to do the same to much bigger inverters 400 watts and higher,have not
not done it but it should be possible,might have to play with it for awhile.
The real issue is this,is there a problem with the tpu not being able to handle an
 inductive load or not
,I agree that the tpu doesn't have a heat problem ,I disagree that it doesn't have
a problem with inductive loads.
There are no videos of it driving an inductive load,with out the triplite inverter.
The doctor at the university never tried an inductive load
why is that, only resistive loads,light bulbs.If it doesn't have a problem with
inductive loads then the modified triplite inverter is real,if it has a problem its a fake.
I think the output is a pulsing dc voltage not a dc voltage with a hash at 5khz but a pulsing dc at 100 hz to 400 hz,note
that there are no readings involving an oscilloscope so its a hard question to get a true answer.Jack Durban had hes own agenda
so its not certain what he said was totally truthfull.

To ION
Heres some pictures of a 75 watt inverter changed to use a hv dc input.
The only thing you have to worry about is supplying 12 vdc to the input.
The switching power supply portion is disabled,I cut the trace from the 12 v supply,you
 have to provide a 12 vdc supply,you can
do that in a whole bunch of ways i just throw this together.The 12 vdc controls
 the over voltage /under voltage,this disables the output ac as long as the input
 is close to 12 vdc your good to go.The hv dc voltage comes from an isolation transformer
 hooked to a variable transformer,going thru a bridge rectifier,filtered by a few capacitors.

It should be possible to do the same to much bigger inverters 400 watts and higher,have not
not done it but it should be possible,might have to play with it for awhile.
The real issue is this,is there a problem with the tpu not being able to handle an
 inductive load or not
,I agree that the tpu doesn't have a heat problem ,I disagree that it doesn't have
a problem with inductive loads.
There are no videos of it driving an inductive load,with out the triplite inverter.
why is that, only resistive loads,light bulbs.If it doesn't have a problem with
inductive loads then the modified triplite inverter is real,if it has a problem its a fake.
I think the output is a pulsing dc voltage not a dc voltage with a hash at 5khz but a pulsing dc at 100 hz to 400 hz,note
that there are no readings involving an oscilloscope so its a hard question to get a true answer.Jack Durban had hes own agenda
so its not certain what he said was totally truthfull.

Good job on the inverter modification. Remember SM said there were some resistors as part of the inverter modification. These were probably a dropping resistor divider, soaking up a bit of the headroom of the 170 Volts before going into a three terminal 78_12 series regulator to power the control circuit in the inverter. This is common industry practice for regulators of this type that must be operated above their maximum voltage rating.

As for the inductive load "problem", where is the problem? There are many facets to this. I specialized in circuits to drive inductive loads as part of my livelihood. Most "purely" inductive loads driven from an AC source are reactive and can't absorb energy.

Inductive loads driven from a DC source is another issue...why would you want to do it? Of course you can't drive a transformer or induction motor from a DC source unless it is chopped. There are synchronous drives and inverters for those applications.

I'd be quite happy with a unit that drives only resistive loads. I can handle the rest.

why is that, only resistive loads,light bulbs.

That's because it would be quite foolish to do so. The inductive load (iron core) would probably saturate on a DC source and tell you nothing about power unless you hooked up a scope, a current probe, and were able to carefully record the "current ramp up to saturation time". You would also need to record the applied voltage and take all of this into account to compute power.

With a light bulb "What you see is what you get"...... very simple, and that is the proof of the pudding, especially when time is a constraint. The doc had the good sense to take comparative light meter readings, not relying on his own subjective eye measurement. In this case the light meter is the "seeing" and can be related directly to power by doing a "control", which he did. Also doubling the load and recording voltage drop tells a lot about output impedance, so that it could be compared to a batteries impedance.

If it doesn't have a problem with

This statement does not make sense. When you drive a transformer that has a resistive load on it's secondary, the primary does not any longer appear inductive. It reflects the resistive load to the primary thus the primary impedance is predominately resistive, less any leakage inductance, which can be minimal in a well designed transformer. This holds true even if the transformer is part of an inverter circuit.

Talk of an "inductive load driving problem" is probably diversionary and only important if it can tell you something useful about building the device itself.

I agree with you on this point, Jack Durban had his own agenda, we can surmise what that was.

Keep it coming
« Last Edit: 2010-11-10, 20:27:16 by ION »

TO ION

If the output of the tpu is clean or can be filtered it is possible to use an
inverter to change it from hv dc to 120 ac.The fact he changed the transformer in the triplite
inverter says really nothing it could be to use higher voltage windings or to be able to
hide a battery and a small inverter,its a draw.In a letter the doctor mentions something
 that the tpu  stops working near a transformer,heres that letter.What is the purpose in your opinion,
of the relay in the modified triplite inverter.

Have you seen this alleged letter sent to SM from the doctor:

This is a copy of a letter I received from Dr. Schinzinger during our
period of correspondence. It is probably around 1995 or so.

Roland Schinzinger
Ph.D.
29 Gilman St. Irvine, CA 92715-2703, Phone & FAX: (714) 786-7691

Dear Steven,

Thank you for your kind words of sympathy regarding my loss. We both share similar feelings.

In your letter you asked my opinion:  I think it is a miracle that your device works.
Exactly how it converts energy is elusive to both of us at this time. That does not
mean we shouldn't apply ourselves to know for sure. My offer to work with you still
stands. I understand your difficulties with the gentlemen you work for and I will not
 take your decision personally. I will be glad to talk to you and help you all I can.
 My offer to work on the project was made with the greatest respect and not as some
kind of justification to the Foremost Corporation. I told them that from what I could
 see of your units they did supply substantial amounts of both voltage and current. I
 told them I could not give any indication of the value of the discovery without
 knowing more about it. I did recommend that they invest necessary funds to continue
working on the discovery and that I was interested in working with you. That is about
all I said to them on the subject. Anything you may have heard to the contrary is not true.

To further our discussion, the reason you can not use small transformers within or at
 close proximity to your unit is because of the leakage fields of magnetic flux. They
induce currents into nearby circuitry and most likely cause frequency changes in the
operating point of the control unit. Remember when you inject even a small frequency
 component into sensitive frequency dependant equipment you can have a disaster. That
is exactly what I believe is occurring when you try to use a transformer close to your
units.  There will be all kinds of harmonics present within this field extending past
the radio frequency range. If I were to compare the two I would say that toroidal
 transformers would be more susceptible. This may be contrary to common thought.
Toroidal transformers have all their flux aligned with the grain of the steel used
in them. This is the reason for their reduced size as compared with E I cores. When
operated at higher flux density you can permit a smaller core. Toroids will always
saturate quickly, however, E I transformers ramp up to saturation levels slowly. If
anything, I would suggest you work with E I rather then Toroids. In either case I
believe you will find that you will have to place the inverter well outside the collector
 coils.

You may also leave a message for me at my office at the University of California Irvine.

Sincerely,

Roland

==============================================

cheapower2012:

I'll try to answer your questions and statements in the order posted.

If the output of the tpu is clean or can be filtered it is possible to use an
inverter to change it from hv dc to 120 ac.

We agree here. It is my belief that the DC output was fairly clean with just a little hash and ripple on the output.

If there was appreciable noise, it would have caused the inverter to malfunction, as inverters are not that well filtered and generally rely on the clean output of a sealed lead acid battery (SLA). Of course he may have included extra filtering in the modification.

The fact he changed the transformer in the triplite
inverter says really nothing it could be to use higher voltage windings or to be able to
hide a battery and a small inverter, its a draw.

Agreed again, this could go either way. It's just information to put in the flowchart.

What is the purpose in your opinion, of the relay in the modified triplite inverter.

Don't get too hung up on the relay, just about all of the older high power inverters have one or more high current relays. In some cases the relay is activated from the microcomputer control board. A light duty power-on switch on the front panel initiates the start-up and allows high current power to flow to the inverter section only after a fault diagnostic check says OK.

Haven't counted lately but I've got a large section of my basement filled with inverters of all kinds from a few hundred watts to 5 kilowatts. They all have high current relays that are activated by the power on switch of the device.

Hoping when I get the TPU (or equivalent) working I can use these to build power packs of all sizes with a clean AC output. Some of my inverters are resonant types with clean low distortion sine wave output.

Regarding Dr. Schinzingers letter:

To further our discussion, the reason you can not use small transformers within or at
 close proximity to your unit is because of the leakage fields of magnetic flux. They
induce currents into nearby circuitry and most likely cause frequency changes in the
operating point of the control unit.

This teaches us that there was no ferrite or tapewound core inside the TPU or all of the B field would have been entrained into the metal core, and the unit would not be sensitive to external ferromagnetic materials as an air core would. This is a large clue, yet people are still discussing the possibility of a ferromagnetic core???

Think about a metal locater: it is an air core search coil and is sensitive to external ferromagnetic objects which change the frequency of the oscillator tuned circuit, of which the coil is the main component. The search oscillator is heterodyned against another shielded oscillator BFO to produce a close to zero beat frequency. any nearby metallic object detunes the search coil, lowering it's frequency and producing an audible beat note.

There will be all kinds of harmonics present within this field extending past
the radio frequency range.

A Theramin also works on high frequency, a few hundred kilohertz. With heterodyning, beat notes are produced in the audible range and this device, while mainly relying on capacitive detuning, would also be affected by ferromagnetic objects in it's vicinity.

If I were to compare the two I would say that toroidal
 transformers would be more susceptible. This may be contrary to common thought.
Toroidal transformers have all their flux aligned with the grain of the steel used
in them. This is the reason for their reduced size as compared with E I cores.

The first statement is counter intuitive to me.  I would think ferromagnetic cored toroidal transformers would be less, not more susceptible to radiated fields.Not too clear what the doc is trying to say here. For a given power rating, reduced size means less magnetic fringing, a magnetically tight structure, no leaks.

Toroids will always saturate quickly, however, E I transformers ramp up to saturation levels slowly. If
anything, I would suggest you work with E I rather then Toroids. In either case I
believe you will find that you will have to place the inverter well outside the collector
 coils.

What the doc says here is generally correct, but there are many exception based on selection of core materials etc e.g. it is possible to cast a ferromagnetic toroidal core with materials that allow slower saturation.

Note also that there are several types of E-I construction, e.g. non-interleaved, interleaved, gapped middle leg, non-linear gapped middle leg, adjustable gap and combinations of all this and there are more variations. Each has a specific application.

Of course if SM places ferromagnetic materials inside the collector coils, it will cause a certain amount of detuning and SM would have to go through a retuning process. It is also possible that the ferromagnetic material would distort the fields and make the unit inoperable or only partially operable.

Just wondering what inverter he was referring to in this sentence?.

Attached is a photo of a Stancor isolation transformer, a little larger capacity than the one in SM's inverter.

« Last Edit: 2010-11-11, 18:46:24 by ION »

Replying to my own post...is this thread dead already?

OK, I've watched the UEC branded videos again, where SM is only with the cameraman, no other persons seen. These are available in three parts on youtube, though I could only find parts one and two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MYVmtF4JYg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_jJExZ1mBE&feature=related

I've checked out the Dirt Devil vacuum cleaner that he plugs into the inverter. Several models were made with 2, 3, 4, and 5 amp current draw.

I measured a Model #500 at 204 Watts power draw. 1.7 amps, which looks exactly like the one in the video.

I have a drill like the one shown in the video's which unloaded is 178 Watts at 1.48 amps, although the label says 3 amps, probably loaded.

So although SM is exaggerating just a bit here, I believe his presentation is generally truthful and reflects the attitude of someone who just wants to document his discovery. Maybe I'm naive, but the audio, video, and body language contain a lot of positive cues.

On another note:
Look closely at the voltage drop on the device....171 volts initially to 169.2 volts after 20 minutes operation. This is more an indication of copper's positive TCR (temperature coefficient of resistance) from heating than battery drain, as I cannot find batteries that would fit in that unit and produce such small drop after 20 minutes with a load of approximately one amp, let alone meet the 12 0z. weight requirement.

Of course there are many ways to debunk this....a rigged meter....no real load on the device, just used as a pilot turn-on for hidden batteries etc......but I don't need to go there as I can entertain "fakery" as a guest forever if I choose.
« Last Edit: 2010-11-20, 15:49:13 by ION »

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Nice work ION.

Is there anything more that can be said to convince the doubters I wonder? Do they need convincing?

Just a thought, but perhaps one could apply the same reasoning behind foregoing the effort in pointing out erroneous claims, to foregoing the effort in convincing the doubters? Is our time better spent pursuing some thoughts and experiments towards our goals maybe?

Not trying to kill this thread, just offering something to think about.

Nice work ION.

Is there anything more that can be said to convince the doubters I wonder? Do they need convincing?

Just a thought, but perhaps one could apply the same reasoning behind foregoing the effort in pointing out erroneous claims, to foregoing the effort in convincing the doubters? Is our time better spent pursuing some thoughts and experiments towards our goals maybe?

Not trying to kill this thread, just offering something to think about.

I agree, and am working multiple paths. The point of this thread was to reinforce my own beliefs with rigorous analysis in the hope that others see this and join in.

My last post here should help reinforce the belief that it is genuine. From there we can get the best minds here to get on board, pull our heads together and make forward progress.

That is evolving as it is supposed to in other threads.

I will thoughtfully consider your input on this.

There is a method to my seeming madness! LOL

The first time I saw the TPU videos 3 years ago I wondered what the linear piece inside what I considered the control toroids could be.

My first though was that the purpose was to insulate the two coils, one on each half of the toroid. But that I quickly discarded.

The mystery has then been at rest for me since.

Some weeks ago I participated in the Kapanadze tread at overunity.com.

LtBolo mentioned a paper which we both misunderstood at that time. We thought that applying a radial electric field to the MnZn ferrite changed the magnetic permeability. None could confirm this by experimentation.

I also took a look at the paper and recognized we had misunderstood the paper, but still it was unclear to me how it worked, until yesterday.

Today I checked it again and did a very simple experiment.

I took a MnZn toroid T30 material with some 20 windings on one half of the core. I connected my LC meter and read the inductance.

By applying pressure to make the toroid "oval" without breaking (crushing) it, the inductance decreased.

So the "linear piece" in the control toroids are probably a piezo electric material. By applying a voltage to the side of the piezo crystal, it gets longer, the core gets oval and the inductance decreases.

When the coil are part of a tank circuit, the frequency increases. A passive voltage to frequency converter.

I see this as a very clever way to control the frequencies to the TPU, as the piezo crystal consumes next to no energy to control the frequency. It also makes the control circuits much more simple,

Please take a look at the attached document, what do you think ?

Eric

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Eric,

See Magnetostriction

To All
Heres a set of experiments this relates to what the meter in the tpu video is reading,I labelled the pictures 1 thru 7 just look at them in sequence.This is for general information.I have been very busy lately,holidays.I will post another part on pulsing magnetic fields and ac fields as soon as i have a chance.Note: the gap on my experiments is not exactly the same as the tpu,it was done so you can get the point more clearly,this has been done with coils with gaps like the video,same results,with static magnetic fields same results.The meter in the video is not reading a current but a magnetic field
produced by a current,there is a limitation with this meter as too how far you can figure out the nature of the magnetic field(ac,pulsing dc,static) and the vibration rate.

Good detective work CP2012!

Couple of questions...black tape on your meter seems to be masking the mfr. model.#...??

Do you know exactly what model was used in the video's?

Sure looks the same, but I can't make out the model # in the video's.

To ION

The meter is a very expensive high end  meter,basically worthless except for the fact that SM used it
The meter I'm using is the exact model SM used in the videos,thats been checked.The meter has limitations when I post the next set of experiments you will see that however it will open a lot of directions that were not thought of.You can't make out the number on the video is why no one has figured out what meter it is,I had the same problem.A lot of people have spend thousands of $$$ buying things to make a tpu with utter failure, save your money.I remember one guy spent $10,000 boy was he mad!
Hes tpu looked fantastic but didn't work.The tpu is real only it doesn't work the way people think it does,its not a free energy device,its an energy converter converting an unknown energy source into electron motion,its not teslas work or any such garbage,has never existed before,its an accidental discovery by SM.Heres one for you Ion,how could a tv repairman/stereo tech,tube changer come up with something that the best minds in the world couldn't,its insane but true.

To ION

The meter has limitations when I post the next set of experiments you will see that however it will open a lot of directions that were not thought of.You can't make out the number on the video is why no one has figured out what meter it is,

How did you figure out the meter model number?

The meter is a very expensive high end  meter,basically worthless except for the fact that SM used it The meter I'm using is the exact model SM used in the videos,thats been checked.

Why do you need to keep the model number a secret at this time?

Heres one for you Ion,how could a tv repairman/stereo tech,tube changer come up with something that the best minds in the world couldn't,its insane but true.

Ok sounds like you have figured out something or know how it works. I believe it was an accidental discovery from his work with dual voice coil speakers, trying to get a spatial effect from a single speaker.

But I could be totally wrong and am very interested in your take on this.

I have no proof, just a hunch. I believe he came up with it by being keenly aware of some anomaly he noticed and exploring it rather than trying to filter or otherwise eliminate it.

Whatever it is, it is very simple, therefore I can't understand why people are assigning such complexity to it. As SM said it is the coils and how they interact.

Here's a question for you: were some of the clues SM gave to Lindsay real while others were to throw everyone off? And which ones are real?

The tpu is real only it doesn't work the way people think it does, It's not a free energy device,its an energy converter converting an unknown energy source into electron motion,its not teslas work or any such garbage,has never existed before,its an accidental discovery by SM.

This has been the subject of our latest thread "Induction: Methods and Madness" started by Grumpy. Join us there to discuss it further.

I and others would be interested in how you came to discover this, and what your theory of operation is.

Looking forward to your next post. Thank you for your excellent detective work.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
To All
Heres a set of experiments this relates to what the meter in the tpu video is reading,I labelled the pictures 1 thru 7 just look at them in sequence.This is for general information.I have been very busy lately,holidays.I will post another part on pulsing magnetic fields and ac fields as soon as i have a chance.Note: the gap on my experiments is not exactly the same as the tpu,it was done so you can get the point more clearly,this has been done with coils with gaps like the video,same results,with static magnetic fields same results.The meter in the video is not reading a current but a magnetic field
produced by a current,there is a limitation with this meter as too how far you can figure out the nature of the magnetic field(ac,pulsing dc,static) and the vibration rate.

I agree with your conclusions.  If this is a static magnetic field that is required for operation then it may be fed by the output and without limitation, the output will feed the input until something gives.

tExB=qr
It occured to me that since a coil pulsed with HV attracts metal, that there shoud be some sort of actual attraction between the control coils and the collector coil in the TPU.

Thus we have a possible means of determining if we have a rotating electric field by observing how a small peice of wire is moved by the rotating field.  When the field is not rotating, a small wire is attracted to and oriented perpendicular to the pulsed coil.  If there is a change in this orientation to one that is not perpendicular to the pulsed coil and somewhat toward the direction of rotation, then rotation may be occuring.

tExB=qr
If the attractive force between the pulsed control coil and collector is more than that of a static DC-Powered control coil and collector, then we might suspect that the permittivity or permeability (see the Coulomb Constant) of space has been altered, else the charge produced by a pulse is more than that of a static supply, or the SOL changed.  (Or it's just wrong.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coulomb's_law

Hi All heres a few more things tpu related

More stuff for everybody,I included the operating manual for anyone that wants the specifics of the meter SM used,it has the web address if you want to buy one,about $204.Theres a picture of my meter its exactly like SMs the meter is made by another company but hasn't changed since 1997,for uei.

tExB=qr
dc varying magnetic field

like a moving magnet that changes location but not direction

OK

Can you also say that this moving magnetic field is not homogeneous in relation to the entire collector, else current generation could not occur?  A toroidal collectorm, magnetic ball inside.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-25, 21:26:26