PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-02-19, 17:02:52
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]
Author Topic: The TPU: Was It Real ?  (Read 156017 times)

To the subject of this thread, real is what SM gave us as information. An then there was a time only a few persons got more insights, like this pictures:

Of course this is just a sample to get a glimpse of how it could have been made but probably already close to it. And I think Otto with his ECD was really near on it. Just to remind you again.

i have seen these pictures before and was intriged back then as i am now again.

How does it looks like underneath that black tape?

It can not be that the A, B and C wires are ALL 3 all the way wired around the orange / blank wires.
It would have been much thicker then, so it must be kind of jump over, like 15 turns red, then 10 turns yellow,
then x turns black, then again 15? turns red, 10? turns yellow etc. etc.

The inner orange wire (collector) seems to be 3 turns all inside the "wrapped around wires", while the blank (aluminium?)
wire is 2 turns, started opposite of the orange wire and with 1 turn outside the "wrapped around wires" and 1 turn inside them.

Looking at the wrapped around wires, the number of turns is confusing, like A1 (red) wire has 9 turns while A2 (red)
has 15 turns, same for the yellow wire (10 / 11), so probably it does not matter much.

Itsu

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
IMHO:

Except for a vague resemblance to the first tpu, those images bear no resemblance to later devices.

I mostly count them as having nothing to do with the actual devices, as their pedigree is unknown. I think they are someone's incomplete attempt at a build based on their own interpretations. There was a lot of this show and tell stuff posted back in the day of every variation of windings you could imagine. These just came along sometime later after a long pause in the first flurry so somehow they were given credence.

FWIW

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Vague resemblance? It is up to your imagitation. If you look at the devices SM presented they all looks different. Of course he would not show exactly how it is made. But all what is shown in the picture is scaleable, you can stack two of this rings and so on. There are a lot of possibilitys for modification. On the other hand, did he not say "very cheap put together and just baling wire"?

Buy me some coffee
Vague resemblance? It is up to your imagitation. If you look at the devices SM presented they all looks different. Of course he would not show exactly how it is made. But all what is shown in the picture is scaleable, you can stack two of this rings and so on. There are a lot of possibilitys for modification. On the other hand, did he not say "very cheap put together and just baling wire"?

So this device you have pictured works?.

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

You did already many testings and did anything work of it? And was your testings anything in this fashion? Not that I know.

Buy me some coffee
You did already many testings and did anything work of it? And was your testings anything in this fashion? Not that I know.

I've done no testings--only just started looking into the TPU.

But you did not answer my question--> Dose the device in the pictures you posted work ?.

Brat, I think it would work. Unfortunately I have no equipment to do any testings.

Buy me some coffee
Brat, I think it would work. Unfortunately I have no equipment to do any testings.

Can i ask where you got this design?,or which TPU it was to resemble?

Thanks

Brad

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-02-19, 17:02:52