PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 01:04:28
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: The TPU: Was It Real ?  (Read 254072 times)

To the subject of this thread, real is what SM gave us as information. An then there was a time only a few persons got more insights, like this pictures:

Of course this is just a sample to get a glimpse of how it could have been made but probably already close to it. And I think Otto with his ECD was really near on it. Just to remind you again.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

i have seen these pictures before and was intriged back then as i am now again.

How does it looks like underneath that black tape?

It can not be that the A, B and C wires are ALL 3 all the way wired around the orange / blank wires.
It would have been much thicker then, so it must be kind of jump over, like 15 turns red, then 10 turns yellow,
then x turns black, then again 15? turns red, 10? turns yellow etc. etc.

The inner orange wire (collector) seems to be 3 turns all inside the "wrapped around wires", while the blank (aluminium?)
wire is 2 turns, started opposite of the orange wire and with 1 turn outside the "wrapped around wires" and 1 turn inside them.

Looking at the wrapped around wires, the number of turns is confusing, like A1 (red) wire has 9 turns while A2 (red)
has 15 turns, same for the yellow wire (10 / 11), so probably it does not matter much.

Itsu

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
IMHO:

Except for a vague resemblance to the first tpu, those images bear no resemblance to later devices.

I mostly count them as having nothing to do with the actual devices, as their pedigree is unknown. I think they are someone's incomplete attempt at a build based on their own interpretations. There was a lot of this show and tell stuff posted back in the day of every variation of windings you could imagine. These just came along sometime later after a long pause in the first flurry so somehow they were given credence.

FWIW

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Vague resemblance? It is up to your imagitation. If you look at the devices SM presented they all looks different. Of course he would not show exactly how it is made. But all what is shown in the picture is scaleable, you can stack two of this rings and so on. There are a lot of possibilitys for modification. On the other hand, did he not say "very cheap put together and just baling wire"?

Buy me some coffee
Vague resemblance? It is up to your imagitation. If you look at the devices SM presented they all looks different. Of course he would not show exactly how it is made. But all what is shown in the picture is scaleable, you can stack two of this rings and so on. There are a lot of possibilitys for modification. On the other hand, did he not say "very cheap put together and just baling wire"?

So this device you have pictured works?.

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

You did already many testings and did anything work of it? And was your testings anything in this fashion? Not that I know.

Buy me some coffee
You did already many testings and did anything work of it? And was your testings anything in this fashion? Not that I know.

I've done no testings--only just started looking into the TPU.

But you did not answer my question--> Dose the device in the pictures you posted work ?.

Brat, I think it would work. Unfortunately I have no equipment to do any testings.

Buy me some coffee
Brat, I think it would work. Unfortunately I have no equipment to do any testings.

Can i ask where you got this design?,or which TPU it was to resemble?

Thanks

Brad

Brad, you said this in the other thread, which I did not want to derail so am addressing it here.

And,as far as  Mark's(TPU man) being a fraud,well it go's like this--
There are video's showing the device working as claimed.
There have been many witnesses to the device's working.
There have been independent tests carried out,and data supplied by reputable people.
There are video's showing the device's working that !as yet! have not been debunked,where the workings/energy source simply cannot be explained,E.G-power density to large for batteries,no RF that strong in the vicinity to deliver that much power-ETC.

Mark's simply cannot be put in the same boat as RF,and seen as a fraud simply because !we! have not yet cracked the secret's to the TPU's workings. So much presented toward the TPU,and nothing but unfounded claim's by RF,along with hours of video's that show or tell nothing.
The two are nothing alike.

You make good points, but there is more.

Most do not know the history or evolvement of the TPU so let me expand on it a bit with a few facts.

1) Steve Mark never posted any of his documenting videos on the internet. After 1997 he he seemed to disappear. The video posts were done later in 2006 by others that rebranded the videos and used them for their own purposes.

2) Steve Mark stopped all work and talk of the TPU around 1997. He never had a website promoting it nor sought money from the general public for his discovery but was very interested in making a deal with one or more large companies that would be allowed to thoroughly test the device. Whether he was part of a scam for money involving Brian Collins is yet to be determined. We know that Brian Collins in many cases was acting independently and bringing high profile investors to initially observe the device.

3) It is important to remember that very little would be known about the TPU if one had to rely on information given by SM, as he was never after 1997 promoting the devices in any way, and hardly actively promoting them before that. Mostly he was demonstrating them and documenting the demonstrations with videos.

4) Anyone who actually watches the original videos must agree that they are very crude attempts to document something interesting and in no way are slick marketing tools. Steve was trying to explain an effect that he himself did not fully understand.

I have studied the videos very carefully, in some cases making transcripts of what was said, using equalization and noise reduction. Some of the dialogue is very interesting.

Considering the above, I find the devices of SM curious as these devices disappeared from the scene in 1997 and did not reappear again until 2006 when others posted the crude documenting videos on the web. This did not in any way benefit SM monetarily. This is a very important point to keep in mind.

So as Tinman said, these devices fall into a different class, not easy to  compare to the scams of today, where the "inventors" are actively promoting the devices on the web, and in many cases living off the proceeds as away of life.

Granted the web was in it's infancy back then, maybe it would have been different if it happened instead in 2007.

You will not find a build diagram or set of instructions anywhere on the web, but some have carefully reverse engineered elementary schematics from the videos. It was not SM's intent to give away the operating principle, which he himself did not fully understand.

There is more but all for now. I understand that there is some investigative work being done by you and Jim, and I hope you will post your findings here when you feel the time is right.

I would urge those who only wish to do a surface level study of SM and his devices to find something else to do as the waters surrounding this issue have been muddied enough over the years from surface dwellers. If you have a lot of time and are curious enough to want to  to dive deep into the subject there is ample information on this site as a starter.

Regards
« Last Edit: 2019-04-30, 00:54:22 by ion »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
I am now getting some results but not fully there yet as I have problems looping without blowing things.

No surprise there.

Could you guys move all the phone listening and internet problems stuff to a thread dedicated to that topic, as it is seriously of topic here.

Regards

Group: Experimentalist

Some TPU ramblings-

On OUdotcom there was a link to a new Ruslan video which has now been removed in which he discussed supposed "secrets" to OU.  The video is still available at-  https://transfer.sh/JBo6c/O_nabolewshim.mp4   

but it appears that there is no way to auto translate as there was on Utube.  It was after pondering on what he said that I decided to watch it again and it was gone! 

If I understood correctly, he alluded to using lower frequencies to create a skin effect thus creating surface electrons and then with the correct timing, apply high frequency pulses or spark discharges(?) to pull in ambient energy (electrons?) to generate excess energy.  He likened the action to an internal combustion engine with the proper timing.

One will notice that all the so called grenade coils use wire with heavy insulation.  Surface electrons in the dielectric?

More comments can be seen at -  https://overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/msg533970/#new

Regards,
Pm

Buy me a beer
PM
I think there is good info in what you are saying, from what I have seen from my experiments that there is something in the relation of frequency tuning and something happening in the dielectric (re my work STEAP).

Regards

Mike 8) 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

I posted on OU forum such excerpt from Tesla interview:

"That was in 1891, prior to my going to England to lecture before the scientific societies there, the Royal Institution and the Institution of Electrical Engineers.   I had a wire run out through the window, and placed on the roof all sorts of devices to constitute this capacity [shown in the diagrams as an elevated square].   The first step was to connect this alternator [shown in the diagrams as a circle] with one terminal to the water pipe system and the other end to the antenna.   I had already proved in my lecture at Columbia College that I could transmit energy through one wire; therefore, I was prepared to find that a current of considerable strength could be passed through this wire here [connecting the alternator to the elevated capacitor], although it was insulated.   My idea at that time was that I would disturb the electrical equilibrium in the nearby portions of the earth, and the equilibrium being disturbed, this could then be utilized to bring into operation in any way some instrument.   That was what we would now call, simply, impressing forced vibrations of very high frequency on an antenna.   We have introduced the term "antenna" since that time. . . ."

Evidently Tesla also thought that he could move electrons from ground up and back. It is so simple ! Most things are at ground potential even if they are quite high above ground. When we make something "above ground" we have overunity - exactly what Don Smith said.

Some TPU ramblings-

On OUdotcom there was a link to a new Ruslan video which has now been removed in which he discussed supposed "secrets" to OU.  The video is still available at-  https://transfer.sh/JBo6c/O_nabolewshim.mp4   

but it appears that there is no way to auto translate as there was on Utube.  It was after pondering on what he said that I decided to watch it again and it was gone! 

If I understood correctly, he alluded to using lower frequencies to create a skin effect thus creating surface electrons and then with the correct timing, apply high frequency pulses or spark discharges(?) to pull in ambient energy (electrons?) to generate excess energy.  He likened the action to an internal combustion engine with the proper timing.

One will notice that all the so called grenade coils use wire with heavy insulation.  Surface electrons in the dielectric?

More comments can be seen at -  https://overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/msg533970/#new

Regards,
Pm

pm;

Thank you for summarizing the video. I watched it with the download version, but since no translation was possible, no insights on my end.

Regards

Beware of the so-called "secrets" that some claim to reveal.
When I read this word, a symptom of esotericism, charlatanism and religious thought, I run away. I never see that in scientific and technical publications. People just say what they have to say, with enough justification.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Beware of the so-called "secrets" that some claim to reveal.
When I read this word, a symptom of esotericism, charlatanism and religious thought, I run away. I never see that in scientific and technical publications. People just say what they have to say, with enough justification.
All the great pioneers have arrows in their backs. Those that put them there were afraid to take the journey.
Put an ant in a box and shake it up. The ant doesn't realize the force behind the shaking but will apply limited reasoning to compensate for lack of understanding.
Let a blind person smell an orange and try to tell them what color it is.

What is interesting is the ability to lead people down a rabbit hole or primrose path by merely stating some contrived education or experience. Then the comments are made and the hierarchy battles ensue while losing all the pertinent nuggets of the posting. Exposure over expression.
Clamor for the ivory tower, the soapbox if you will.
Pathetic human endeavors, no?
A few proofs and everyone falls for the kumbaya nest or throws bullets in the campfire.
90 degree coupling was one such issue...

All the great pioneers have arrows in their backs. Those that put them there were afraid to take the journey.
Put an ant in a box and shake it up. The ant doesn't realize the force behind the shaking but will apply limited reasoning to compensate for lack of understanding.
Let a blind person smell an orange and try to tell them what color it is.

What is interesting is the ability to lead people down a rabbit hole or primrose path by merely stating some contrived education or experience. Then the comments are made and the hierarchy battles ensue while losing all the pertinent nuggets of the posting. Exposure over expression.
Clamor for the ivory tower, the soapbox if you will.
Pathetic human endeavors, no?
A few proofs and everyone falls for the kumbaya nest or throws bullets in the campfire.
90 degree coupling was one such issue...

90 or 180 whatever ...there is no secret from 1875 when Edison discovered "etheric force" . EM radio waves are interacting with Earth magnetosphere and attract ions and electrons. This is "outside ambient" while our radio transmitter is not loaded by this and if made correctly and use resonance it can use far less energy of power source then the "effect". I don't see how it is different then heat pumps.

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink

The fact that pioneers have sometimes had an arrow on their backs does not mean that most alleged or self-proclaimed pioneers are not in fact pretentious fools who reinvent hot water, or nothing at all, and for whom the arrows are perfectly justified.

As for the statement "Those that put them there were afraid to take the journey", it is a judgment of intention, you don't know anything about it, it's gratuitous statement about people.

If we do not have to learn what to think, however, to think right, the method must be learned. When I read as arguments such false reasoning as sophisms, paralogisms, pychological digressions, allegories, metaphors... I am not surprised that crackpots who claim COPs of 144 without proving anything, are believed.

Buy me some coffee
The fact that pioneers have sometimes had an arrow on their backs does not mean that most alleged or self-proclaimed pioneers are not in fact pretentious fools who reinvent hot water, or nothing at all, and for whom the arrows are perfectly justified.

As for the statement "Those that put them there were afraid to take the journey", it is a judgment of intention, you don't know anything about it, it's gratuitous statement about people.

If we do not have to learn what to think, however, to think right, the method must be learned. When I read as arguments such false reasoning as sophisms, paralogisms, pychological digressions, allegories, metaphors... I am not surprised that crackpots who claim COPs of 144 without proving anything, are believed.

PISS OFF 

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

PISS OFF

The truth hurts. I'm glad I could be helpful to you.     8)

Buy me some coffee
The truth hurts. I'm glad I could be helpful to you.     8)

Have some truth pain yourself.

1 hour 52 minutes in.  Gabriel Krons negative resistor demonstrated.  Circuits revealed.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu1hNQsr9YnkIjFkMAc3Npw

Show me something you have built.  Show ANYONE something you have built.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Buy me some coffee
How about we keep this thread dedicated to the TPU, instead of posting more of RFs hours long dribble fests.

Brad

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 01:04:28