PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 12:40:28
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: JOE CELL Initiative  (Read 9325 times)

Hello friends.

First I want to thank to @poynt99 for opening this section .   *Thank you mate !!

Now ...here is a place to talk about the JOE CELL ....failed experiments , good experiments , things that you've heard etc...please....just join in.

We are talking here for INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY , and nobody here wants to destroy the Oil industry or  Wold Economic Systems !

I will provide links and videos where you can read and get lots of information in a very short time.

Please do not forget that nothing is 100% ...so from these links and videos you must suspect that only 80% is the truth....and 20% are lies and misinformation.

To keep it short :

THE JOE CELL is a energy device that can power a MOTOR

*Alternative people say that it can change the weather , change gravity and much more

So...this means that you can power a car with it when it is 100% operational...or you can reduce the consumption with 20-50% if it's working.....but not that great.

The JOE CELL is made from 2 , 3 , 4  or 5 SS Tubes ( stainless steel ) one inside another.

It is filled with CHARGED WATER and than via an aluminum tube with a BLANK at the end...it is mounted on the Engine BLOCK of your car / Generator

!!! No hose , no Hydrogen is inserted into the engine...else that would be a Hydrogen Cell and not a JOE CELL.

Some kind of energy is transferred from the cell ...via the Aluminum tube to the engine.  * The engine gets Charged and IMPLOSIONS occur !!

!!! * For much tine people said that it was ORGONE energy....but in the last 10 years..some people say that are PROTONS...subatomic particles that are so small...they have no problem getting throw the Aluminum Material (from which the motor block is made )

Please take a look at this video where Alex Schiffer tells / shows the difference between a STAGE 1 , 2  and 3 Cell.
 (Please disregard the comments and poor quality of the video )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXWnLsx0d4Q

A nice explanation comes from Stephen Jones in a 3 part video.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS1tGKgCCYU
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM67ZtK0m5w
3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYmAC3t3-5s

Both Alex and Stephen have wrote books about the JOE CELL , however too much detail sometimes make people give up because they think it is too hard.

The cost of building a JOE CELL is around 200 -300 euro. ( Stainless Steel Cylinders )
Water is free , you can find it everywhere.

This is my first Thread here on the forum , and I do apologize if I forgot to write things here. I will edit the post later on with further details.

In the end I want to tell you that the reason why efficient devices are not here on the forum , the reason why you do not have a JOE CELL , is because the PEOPLE KEEP it a secret !!
I have seen this in the last 12 years of my life with all kind of devices.
It is NOT the Government , or Men in Black , or Aliens etc..

People work against People.
People hate other People.
People want money from other People.

Please don't forget....If somebody wants to tell you a secret...to show you a schematic....all it takes are 5 seconds...and not DECADES guys.

Love you all.
Please post the good and the bad.
Any info is welcomed.

Be well !!!

Group: Ambassador

Solaris
Thanks for starting a joe cell topic

Many have been Intrigued over the years , would be wonderful to interview a replicator !
Or even visit ?

Thx
Chet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q4coAAggww
Joe Cell Horses Mouth

This video is Joe speaking, and there are two important things he is attempting to show us, which many people miss on the first take.

Each time Joe Turns on the power supply, he shows it produces a different gas.
He lights off the bubbles on the first two, but on the third power up he simply explains it would shake the walls and hurt your ears.

The third gas , if it is a gas, it is in the bubbles, will "implode" with a whole lot more power then the first two.
It will do this with untreated tap water on the first three times you power up the cell and make bubbles.
A flat plate electrolizer will not.

You can also see he is doing nothing the same that Alex was studying.
He is even making cells out of old fire estinguishers, they work just fine to show this also!

While Alex, bless his heart, is studying the viscosity of water, and using very high tension water to show how the bubbles change.
Alex also puts electrolite into the cell to set the conductivity to 1 amp at 12 vdc, and plays with the ph as I recall.
Alex is doing painstaking accurate work to attempt to reach a science, and this was a great boost for everyone back then.
He wrote the first research on the cells in my generation I am aware of.

There was a man in earlier times who also ran a car on a cell, before Joe did, my fathers generation. I do not remember his name. A man named Yule Brown studied this phenomena and made what he called H1 gas. When it burns it first turns to H2 gas which is 1/2 the volume [implodes], and then if O2 is present it explode and turns into water. Yule Brown put out a technical document and somewhere I probably still have it. Browns gas was the term used after that. He made a torch system that could burn right through bricks.

Now these are the technical things we can identify, before you open the door to vibration manipulations, which Joe speaks about quite often.
After Joe perfected the cell running a car, he was able to finally run a car without the cell using various techniques, that basically no one really understands, even when he explains it. The story goes, I believe it was an Isuzu or a rover that ran out of gas, Joe went out moved one wire, and then drove the car off.

Now in Stephens method he does not appear to speak about Yule Browns work with H1, but what he does is charge a cell with electricity then sees how long the charge takes to bleed off. This is very ingenious indeed, and he states there is a half life for all cells.

Well some of us can take plain tap water, put it in a cell, use three taps of voltage and the voltage charge on the cell will never bleed off. It will self generate, and even if you short between the tubes, when you take the short off, the voltage will pop back. This is the self sustaining mode, or what Alex called "breeding." I can get this to work on a good cell without any bubbles, with water right out of the tap. The three gasses from the concentric tube geometry of the Joe Cell are instant. You only need to make bubbles to see it, but a match will give you the whole story right off.
Be sure to wear ear plugs on the third gas.

Now as to theory, if we positively charge an H1 atom, there is your Proton, the mass vibration element that is the motive power of EM in copper wire.
However to get an implosion you only need H1 gas, and when it fires off you get out spin, it is that spin action that makes Browns gas work really well for a cutting torch.

So in their persuit of comprehension, we have some real science, but then we also hit a place of feel felt work with Joe, and things that appear as magic.

Another aspect of the cell is it's ability to manifest elements.
That is a whole other subject.

Dave L

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: DaveL
Another aspect of the cell is it's ability to manifest elements.

That is a whole other subject.

An intriguing final thought!

Electrolytic Transmutation is an area of interesting research.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

I will provide links and videos where you can read and get lots of information in a very short time.

I would like to see good information about a car that runs on a JOE CELL today. Best would be a video which shows technical details and information on how long the car is already running (how many miles it run on the JOE CELL).

A real detailed report about a car running today on a JOE CELL. It would be nice if that report were verifiable.

The big question about the JOE CELL: whatever it is, how long would a car engine be able to run from it before it brakes down?

Has a JOE CELL ever powered a motorcycle or moped (two stroke motorcycle)?

There a lots of videos about lawn mowers powered by a mixture of water and gasoline. I guess, that is not a JOE CELL?

Greetings, Conrad

Group: Professor

There a lots of videos about lawn mowers powered by a mixture of water and gasoline. I guess, that is not a JOE CELL?
From the data above the Joe cell does not feed its gasses into the engine manifold.  The pipe connecting the gasses to the engine is blanked off.  So there is speculation that something more fundamental gets through to the combustion chamber, like protons (or in Dave L's post some form of vibration at a special frequency).

Smudge

Hello friends.
Thank you for your interest in the JOE CELL technology.
I am very honored to have all of you in my thread.

To answer your questions first :

** Chet K , I thank you mate. You are a very nice and kind person.Please never change.
To interview a replicator is very hard if not impossible.
I say that , because with every stage of the JOE CELL , the replicator changes inside...as a person..as a soul. Stage 1 , 2 , 3 ,  4 , 5 .

If a person has reached with the CELL stage 3 or 4....and he can Manipulate weather or nullify Gravity ....he may have the impression that he is GOD. And in that situation , GOD does not talk to normal people like you and me any longer.

!!!! It is said , that when the Cell gets to a certain point , you will have instant ACCELERATION , or almost instant . That means , that it does not matter if you car has 1000 kg or 5000 kg...if you hit the gas to hard , the speed which you vehicle will  travel .........well...it would not be possible to explain.
From that effect , people have come with this idea..that the car does not answer to the rules of gravity any more.

Now , as we all here are trying to explain all with logic and Science...and not magic or voodoo....I have a theory about this "Gravity " phenomena .

!!!
When you CAR , BIKE , SHIP , TANK.....(no matter the weight ) .....reaches RESONANCE , ( like series resonance in coils ) ....there will be no more RESISTANCE , and the vehicle will travel freely in this ETHER FIELD we call AIR.

**conradelektro   I am a big fan , and I love your videos !!!

The cell will never run out of water of out of energy.
The cell is connected to the energy field around us.The Cell uses the same energy that our HEART uses.

Our heart beats day and night , without stopping , until 1- The AVATAR gets a sock and loses the connection ( bullet shot )  or 2 - The AVATAR has deteriorated beyond repair and can not maintain the FIELD any more.
PRANA, CHI , ETHER , LIFE FORCE.....its all one and the same.

The videos about the mixture of water and gasoline .....lawn motor....etc...have nothing to do with the JOE CELL.

About the report of a working JOE CELL, ......Conrad...Google and YouTube have DELETED almost every information about BROWN GAS.....YULE BROWN...as DAVE L  ,told us.

If we were to classify the JOE CELL , it would be Classified above Classified.

The only way to make all the pieces of the puzzle together , is to stay one with another and never lose hope.
I trust that David L , a good man .....will throw us ..between the lines some clues now and then......as the information he has about JOE ,Stephen and the others are gold.

And YES....in the JOE CELL ( STAGE 3 ) the gas produced it is not hydrogen..but Brown Gas !!!

Stage 1 and Stage 2 produces normal Hydrogen.

** Smudge  100% correct you are.You nailed it !!

Now friends for all of you..for your consideration and you time....I would like to show you some videos.
Please never forget that what I post / Show...is the real deal...and not..perhaps..or .""may be "

(I say this is because many people on YouTube try to misinform. )

Video 1 .
A JOE CELL that works, and how it looks inside a car !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F70s9_eb6Zk&t=4s

Video 2 .
How does a JOE CELL work , problems with O2 sensors in cars , protons not orgone !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH20UL7Kdgw&t=294s

Video 3 .

How does a JOE CELL water look like..?  Charged water !!! Dances...expands from the inner cylinder to the outer cylinder !!
The music is very emotional together with the JC. I feel....strange...like a small sadness inside my heart....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5-6Imd3SjU

!!! Guys , buy if you want...do not buy if you do not want.

I shared the videos not like a sale pitch....but those are in around HD quality , and I vouch for RITALIE to be the real Deal....NO smokescreen , no scam ...the info that he shared in the video are 99.9% TRUE.

**Dave L Thank you for your time and your input my friend.
I wish you much  health.

Friends.....only if we stay together we can do it.....we can have a healthy and abundant life.....if not for us....but for our children.

I wish you all the best in the world.

@Sollaris1989

Group: Ambassador

Wild horse couldn’t drag most of us off this task

Even Conrad...

Thanks for your comments and info on the Joe cell ( looking forward to digging in )

You definitely are an interesting fellow , with a passion that shows and a good heart !

Respectfully
Chet

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Very interesting.

i wonder if some or any of the H ions leak through the tubing on their way to the blind fitting?

The P47 had water injection as a very short term power boost (short or the engine blows up) but you are being spun off in the wrong direction.

Smudge
From the data above the Joe cell does not feed its gasses into the engine manifold.  The pipe connecting the gasses to the engine is blanked off.  So there is speculation that something more fundamental gets through to the combustion chamber, like protons (or in Dave L's post some form of vibration at a special frequency).

It's known that radio waves/microwaves cause substances to break down and plasma reformers can break up material into it's basic elements.

It was also noted in the art by Schauberger, Tesla, Moray, Keely, Hutchison and many others that relatively low energy oscillations of a special nature had the ability to transform a substance. In one strange case a piece of aluminum became magnetized for a period of a few hours and would attract iron like a normal magnet. Metals became fluid at room temperatures, strange fields from materials, levitation, cats kissing dogs... it's all very strange.

Those skilled in the art understood that everything we call a material property ultimately leads back to the atomic structure/geometry and kind of motion occurring on the atomic level. Many used macro geometry like the Casimir effect, oxide layers in between multi-metal structures or resonant cavities to produce internal oscillations which also produced strange field effects. It would seem to me all that is really needed is to do something truly different or unique which seems to be a problem for many stuck in normalcy and repetition.

In my opinion it comes down to the fact that these inventors had truly creative minds while the rest of the population continues to wish they had one. The creative mind is easy to spot, they love problems, actively seek them out and try solve them...

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Wild horse couldn’t drag most of us off this task

Even Conrad...

Respectfully
Chet

I do not want to drag anyone off any task. I just want to see comprehensible information about the JOE CELL. The videos and the information so far cited in this thread are not helpful. But may be they help you. If you find out how to build a JOE CELL that really powers a car, please let us know.

Greetings, Conrad

Very interesting.

i wonder if some or any of the H ions leak through the tubing on their way to the blind fitting?

Hello poynt99.
As you see in the videos , there is a wave propagation from the 1 cylinder ( inner one..the small one ) , to the second...to the third etc.
When the  "" wave "" reaches the last cylinder of the cell ( the biggest one )  it does not have anywhere to go...BUT UP
It goes UP , until the body of the cell is finished....and the ""wave / energy "" it does not have anywhere to go...BUT THROUGH THE PIPE .
It goes up to within the pipe...and at the end it will encounter a SPARK GAP
It will jump via the spark gap extremely fast...into the Blind fitting...and from the blind fitting into the Aluminum Motor Block.

Talking all this in consideration , we can suppose that the energy is just looking for a Resting place...a place where it can reach EQULIBRIUM !

You were spot on with your affirmation poynt99 .
Well done !!

Best regards Sollaris1989.

Conrad
I do not want to drag anyone off any task. I just want to see comprehensible information about the JOE CELL. The videos and the information so far cited in this thread are not helpful. But may be they help you. If you find out how to build a JOE CELL that really powers a car, please let us know.
http://docshare02.docshare.tips/files/13201/132012422.pdf
A complete guide to build a Joe Cell

Everyone else...
As we can see the input is low voltage, approximately 12v at 1 amp which excludes HV effects. All the experts who have done actual experiments claim the cell is physically closed and loses no water thus there cannot be any oxygen or hydrogen leaving the system. Which basically negates all of the obvious common sense theories proposed by most.

One clue is that the water, the cell and any device it may be attached to must be "conditioned" first. Most have no idea what this means however many successful FE inventors have claimed this is an integral part of there process. Most would dismiss it without actually understanding what in fact the term means.

Condition...have a significant influence on or determine (the manner or outcome of something), bring (something) into the desired state for use, the state of something with regard to its appearance, quality, or working order.

The most obvious problem here is that many would suppose that ordinary matter cannot be conditioned and nothing should happen because science has implied that everything is just a bunch of inanimate senseless particles moving about in a vacuum full of EM waves... however so are you. By the same reasoning science utilizes your just a bunch of particles moving about in a vacuum full of EM waves and are therefore impossible and you should be just as inanimate and unintelligent as a rock or log or water in a lake...but your not.

That's a real brain fart isn't it?... that the supposedly most technical minded and rational people would literally deny there own existence in the name of science?. That's quite the contradiction and in this respect what most call common sense science has zero credibility ergo... there must be more to it than we suppose.

My point here is that the normal line of reasoning/justification with respect to mass and energy/motion as just an inanimate unintelligent mass of particles in a vacuum does not hold water. You want irrefutable proof... just look in a mirror.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

There are multiple ways to charge a Joe cell.

Stanley Meyer used an EM resonance to fracture water, EM is a destructive method if used at higher voltage. His goal was to break the water bond.
Joe used simple taps of 12 volts, also a 9v battery in one video.

We can also set up vibration protocols using geometric expansion, to show how the vibration power will travel towards the smaller tube while the low current DC travels towards the outer tube. Attached is a spreadsheet I was working on to use scalar coils to charge a cell to the high tension mode instantly.

Scalar coils produce vibration without the EM component, which can easilly become self sustaining.

Water bond resonance happens at 632 hz, you can see on the chart these frequencies are multiple fractal expansions of that frequency, by the formula mm = khz for a scalar coil F-gen vibration distance.

The center tube will take on a hex form vibration field with a radius distance frequency applied that fits into the thickness of the tube if it resonates with the water. There will be one on the chart that will fit, for both inch, and mm tubes as the chart shows.

Platonic form vibration.

Anyway as the tubes get larger with the same hex imprint installed on them the frequency goes higher when you hit the geometric expansion frequency of the tube at the center.
These frequencies create a strong inwards pull on the systems water mass pushing it into the hydrogen diamagnetic mode. They also bring higher frequencies down in octaves towards the center tube. It is this inflow power of vibration that sets up a self sustaining voltage charge that will never bleed off. That is how we capture energy from space using a convergent vibration field bubble.

Some may wish to experience this effect, and play with that programming method.
It is a powering kind of fractal.
However remember your body is also filled with water.

If you cut a tube to a prime number fractal of this length 0.632 mm the tension on the water may become excessive and drive you out of the area.
So it is not recommended to cut these tubes to vibrate up at that length, rather program the vibration so you can take it back down easilly.

The scalar Bismuth coils with the Aluminum wire through the center, and a digital F gen can be used to inject frequencies into each tube with a touch of the aluminum wire to the top of the tube.

I believe Joe does this using his mind. I wanted to show it can also be done using science.

Scalar Coil Construction Reference Listing

DaveL

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: DaveL
Some may wish to experience this effect, and play with that programming method.

Do you know of any videos which may be available to demonstrate the necessary setup?

What would be an appropriate Search Term to look for potential videos which demonstrate the vibration process?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Do you know of any videos which may be available to demonstrate the necessary setup?

What would be an appropriate Search Term to look for potential videos which demonstrate the vibration process?

No, I have never seen one if it exits.

Every video I have seen either deals with voltage charge, or bubbles, or reducing fuel consumption. None impart comprehension of the process involved that can effect inertia and gravity, which is the greatest power of the water cell to teach one.

One video shows Joe taking a group of possible investors for a ride. You hear the engine reving up and them taking off pretty fast, but you cannot really feel what is happening with inertia from the video.

We can take a pitcher of water and slowly pour it out, and notice a twist in the stream as it falls.
We charge the water in a JC, put it in the pitcher, slowly pour it out and see the stream twist in the opposite direction as it accelerates towards the ground.

The spin on the atoms mass is invisible in the water in the pitcher, we cannot observe it until we pour it out and see how it responds to gravity and motion.

The video would not only be boring to watch, but most people would have no idea what it means or why it works like that.

How is it that water can contain a spin charge inside it that we can only detect when it is accelerating?
This is the most important question, as it leads directly into inertial dampening fields.

It amazes me that so many people have played with these cells and not observed this or even questioned it.

-------------------------------------------------

On a cell with no bolt through the bottom we are only dealing with three wires.
2 to the DC power, and one to the frame of a car or steel table.

Joe Cell Charging

Joe Cell Programming

Again we have effects noted that are "too simple" to realize the meaning even when observed.

DaveL

For me the absolut mystery in connection with the JOE CELL ist the "motor interface". How can you influence the revolutions of the engine with the gas pedal if no gas is injected into the cylinders?

The JOE CELL never runs out of "steam", therefore no tangible matter can flow from the JOE CELL to the cylinders and therefore nothing tangible can be influenced with the gas pedal of the car. There might be Orgon flowing around, but why and how does the gas pedal influence the amount of Orgon going into the cylinders?

So, the motor turns and one has no way of driving because one can not change the revolutions of the motor.

I would like to find an answer to this.

My impression is, that a car with a JOE CELL still sucks petrol into the cylinders and is driven in the usual way by injecting more or less petrol into the motor. It could be that the car needs less petrol with a JOE CELL but it does not run without petrol. The gas tank and the carburetor are left in the car and the JOE CELL is added. Also the ignition system has to work. Does Orgon need igniting?

Also the "vibration trick" of DaveL needs a normal petrol motor consuming petrol.

This is not criticism, it just needs to be clarified.

Greetings, Conrad

We can detect how the mass of an object will spin when accelerated as it interacts with the background field.
We shoot a bullet upwards the spin is cw looking at it from behind. The mass is the Proton Neutron interacting with the background field.

We charge the JC water and notice we can change this to electron spin dominance, it will spin the other directions when accelerated.
When ever we speak of mass and weight we are not discussing the electron shells. We are discussing the nuclear center of the atom.

When the water spins the other direction, it changes it's interaction with space as it accelerates.
We begin to reduce inertia.

When this is realized, we then move into how to increase the charge on the water, and here is the part with platonic form vibration using geometric expansion in order to pull inwards more energy from the background field, in order to increase the potential behind the cells polarity. We can spin it faster and faster until inertia is nearly cancelled, or the other direction until it begins to produce more mass.

The flow of energy that sustains matter, comes in from space to create the Proton, it is then reflected back outwards to create the electron shells.
The Proton is fed from the background field and the natural spin creates the mass and weight. Electron spin has no weight we could even record.

The balance between these two spins determines how strongly the background field influence mass and weight.

Change the polarity on the cell and it starts to create mass, depending on the isotope resonance you put into the water.

We can feel the Isotope resonance of various elements, and poroject them into the water using chi ability.
Or we can calculate them using the NMR calculator, gauged to the background field frequency.

The professor is thinking this is just too simple, no offense, I love people of higher education! Joe has none to block him in pure trial and error.
So the study of water in a convergent energy system, gives us saucer technology, and a way to manifest elements.

Now why would anyone want to supress that?
----------------------------------------------------------------

The challenge is to learn to create fields that are stable enough, they are not effected by our background field which is filled with RF.
In experiment I located a background frequency that fills that bill it is around 1.3 Ghz.
Fields derrived from this level cannot be disturbed by a 1 tesla neo magnet moving through them.
Weaker fields can be knocked down using a neo magnet.

Thus the rule of Joe, do not place any magnets around the cell.

DaveL

For me the absolut mystery in connection with the JOE CELL ist the "motor interface". How can you influence the revolutions of the engine with the gas pedal if no gas is injected into the cylinders?

The JOE CELL never runs out of "steam", therefore no tangible matter can flow from the JOE CELL to the cylinders and therefore nothing tangible can be influenced with the gas pedal of the car. There might be Orgon flowing around, but why and how does the gas pedal influence the amount of Orgon going into the cylinders?

So, the motor turns and one has no way of driving because one can not change the revolutions of the motor.

I would like to find an answer to this.

My impression is, that a car with a JOE CELL still sucks petrol into the cylinders and is driven in the usual way by injecting more or less petrol into the motor. It could be that the car needs less petrol with a JOE CELL but it does not run without petrol. The gas tank and the carburetor are left in the car and the JOE CELL is added. Also the ignition system has to work. Does Orgon need igniting?

Also the "vibration trick" of DaveL needs a normal petrol motor consuming petrol.

This is not criticism, it just needs to be clarified.

Greetings, Conrad

I had these same questions when Bernie invited me down to Oregon to build cells and experiment with them.

The answer is that there are three different effects to run an engine from a cell.
All three have not yet really been well perfected.

HHO is a fuel that will run an engine in a way we find conventional. We can calculate piston displacement and discover how much gas we have to make to run the engine. In this we do not fire until slightly after top dead center.

H1 gas is another method, and when it fires it first changes to H2 and reduces its volume by 1/2, creating an implosion and a tremendous spin charge.
Then a secondary explosion to water as the H2 burns with O atoms. This has to fire well before top dead center as the implosion has specific physics we have not really understood.
In this method the throttle of a carburator works backwards, as we choke the carb, it creates higher vacuum, and the water in the cell will produce more H1, this is still running a tube to the carb that passes a little H1. Also in this method it takes very little volume of gas produced compared to method one. The cell goes into a breeding mode and is actually creating H1 atoms and the spin charge release also adds power by altering inertia.

Now to understand the last concept we have to examine what happens between the oil and the water in an engine when they are being hit with these high vibration fields from the water spin system. Robert Hulls experiments really brings this into focus.

Oil pressure will not drop.
The oil begins to take on a field where it expands to a limit, and creates a spatial pressure zone around the enigne.
The water begins to take on a field of compression pulling against it.
We get a two layered field around the engine that begins to effect inertia.

When the spark plug fires at the top of the piston range it blows a hole in the compressing field bubble, and the piston is given a shot of reversed spin causiing it to shoot upwards, this is completely an inertial response. Tesla had this design that no one understood. He actually has a piston in the patent.

Motion is a result of mass spin changing. It is not a result of voltage and current directly, how ever voltage and current can cause motion by altering the mass spin in copper wire.

The mass vibration propagates through the entire car and surrounds the passengers, who also experience a change in inertial responses.
Robert noted the slip stream response where the cars resistance to air flow over it dropped as this field bubble becomes stronger.

With either of the second two effect we get the inertial release, but in the last mode that is all that runs the engine. Thus we can now investigate ways to make that effect work without using the cell.

I would describe the last method as more how a saucer craft works without any pistons.

Are these things magic? People watching Joe do this stuff thought so.
They are not magic, they used concepts of science we already know a lot about.

The only part science has been in denail of, is the humans ability to sense these vibration fields and actually work with them consciously.
That is when you are inside a field bubble of higher frequency, your own mind begins to accelerate also and your comprehension increases.

This is about the best I can do at this time to give an answer. All mental models are subject to change with greater understanding.

DaveL

The 89/50 is an extension of the last method manipulating only the field fabric around the engine and car to give saucer like responses.
It can be set up to use geometric expansion to make it stronger and stronger. Because it uses the engines own vibration power to create the field, we do not need the water. It is calculated off the circle of power at the bottom of the piston where it describes a circle, as a platonic form vibration with 50 segments, and when the 89 x is added outside this circle, it causes inertial resistance to turn outwards and instead of slowing the RPM is reduces gravity.

The Joe Cell is the tool that taught us how this works.

The strong force is 137 times more powerfull then EM and it works using pure vibration.

At some point I hope realizations will start to happen for others, as it has for me over many years of experiments with these cells.

Do not limit your curoisity to EM however, start to look closly at inertia too, and then it will start to make sense.
Put the cell in the car where the inertial qualities can then be observed as one accelerates and then stops.

A piston engine produces a constant acceleration off each piston. The up down motion is constantly accelerating then stopping at its two limits where it reverses direction. There is tremendous inertial forces present in this up down reversal of motion. We only need change the balance of how each side responds to power an engine off modified inertial responses in the piston cycle.

This was why I started calculalting fractals off the piston stroke distance and then finally off the circle of power where the piston arm meets the crank. That circle of motion recieves all the power of the engine as stress fields. [Tensor Fields at atomic levels.]

Vibration energy or chi, is the future of craft for transportation in an advancing culture, and nothing is hidden.
We need to be able to observe the actual effects then ask the correct questions.

An engine has a lot of power, and these fields are not subtle when they are raised up.

89/50 Pathway Into the Engine

I got my car to respond with its own gravitational center, while disconnecting from the earths field, and it got stronger with each layer of the field, until driving the car scared me, as I no longer feel the motion of the road at all.

I made the complete transition through the three levels of propulsion, and then the last one which was far stronger, using vibration only.

I have made no efforts to run a car without gasoline, as that may be disasterous to start demonstrating. What you can realize from the field bubbles, is that there is ultimatly far more power there then gasoline produces. Also to take off in a car and not be thrown back in your seat is an incredible experience.

Are we ready for such things? Not until comprehension is present is what "they" keep telling me.
DaveL

Compare the atom to the Joe Cell with geometry in mind.

The atom has positive voltage at the center and negative voltage with almost no mass outside.
The atom creates mass.

The Joe Cell reverses this geometry, positive on the outer can and negative at the center.

Proton energy then surrounds the entire cell and holds negative spin energy inside it creating a field bubble with tension pulling inwards on the background field of space and a reversed spin electron charge inside it pushing outwards.

The voltage polarity determines the direction of spin, and increasing the tempic field compression give a boost that is geometrical to both.
What does that mean?

If we combine two voltages, we create the field of the sum of the two. If we boost the Tempic field component of the spin, the area of the field is a function of the radius squared, we get a 4x gain in the voltage power, not only a sum. Voltage has no mass, cipher that one.

When we realize that space is a Source of power, tapping into a greater volume of space gives a temic field gain of 8x, 2x along all it's dimensions for a volume. This is why a compressing field increases the energy level, if the layers of the field couple at octaves. Vibration power travels towards the smaller fractal, and electrical electron energy travels against this the other direction to spread out.

There are a great many ways to program a joe cell to experience these fields, and learning how platonic form vibration is calculated and set up is essential to increasing the power behind the field.

[b=http://www.resonantfractals.org/Joe_Cell/Law_Of_Geometric_Expansion.html]The Law of Geometric Expansion[/b]

This may seem too basic to believe, I do not know but it comes from both Walter Russell and Wilbert Smith, and it works in practice.
Attempt to understand it.

When you see it work this gives all the answers to free energy systems. The power comes from the background field being manipulated by specific frequency of vibration which is invisible to an EM meter.

DaveL

One of the methods to see if your cell is producinig the correct kind of energy is to use a compass and walk around the vehicle.

Tempic field can quadruple voltage which is an area type field, but it can make a magnetic field 8 times the size.

The charged engines can produce magnetic fields that reach out to 10 to 15 feet or more on an iron block engine. Much less on an Aluminum block engine, maybe a couple feet.

These super sized magnetic fields we also see with the TPU system, are an indication of a successful Tempic field geometric expansion.
Voltages that suddenly quadruple and magnetic fields that take 8 jumps in volume.

As we start to compare all the different things which have worked, we can make a lot of comparisons in what is happening if we begin to quantify the fields.

Quantification of the Tempic field vibration path, is criticle to design of projects that will work to power off this field directly.
We can now calculate a field size before it is activated!

Is there some with curiosity enough to work with this energy form?

Or are we still attempting to open to belief, and not ready for the calculations that work?
This took me many years to realize how simple it really is, no calculus necessary! LOL!

DaveL

I got my car to respond with its own gravitational center, while disconnecting from the earths field, and it got stronger with each layer of the field, until driving the car scared me, as I no longer feel the motion of the road at all.

I have made no efforts to run a car without gasoline, as that may be disasterous to start demonstrating. What you can realize from the field bubbles, is that there is ultimatly far more power there then gasoline produces. Also to take off in a car and not be thrown back in your seat is an incredible experience.

DaveL

@DaveL: Thank you for the many answers.

My impression seems to be right, "JOE CELL cars" or "vibration cars" run with the gasoline system (tank, carburetor, pipes for gasoline from gas tank to the carburetor, gasoline pump and ignition system and electronics, and of course the battery) still functioning.

This is fine with me, I just wanted to clarify this fact. And it is important that people do not rip the gasoline system out of the car (motorbike or lawn mower) when experimenting with JOE CELLs  (and also with "vibration").

Said in a short way: one leaves more or less everything in the car and just adds the JOE CELL and a connecting pipe from the JOE CELL to the carburetor. The JOE CELL is like an extension to the carburetor with the same pressure as in the carburetor.

May be, one also starts the car with gasoline (in the normal way) and then switches on the connection pipe from the JOE CELL to the carburetor (with some sort of valve)?

Greetings, Conrad

@DaveL: Thank you for the many answers.

My impression seems to be right, "JOE CELL cars" or "vibration cars" run with the gasoline system (tank, carburetor, pipes for gasoline from gas tank to the carburetor, gasoline pump and ignition system and electronics, and of course the battery) still functioning.

This is fine with me, I just wanted to clarify this fact. And it is important that people do not rip the gasoline system out of the car (motorbike or lawn mower) when experimenting with JOE CELLs  (and also with "vibration").

Said in a short way: one leaves more or less everything in the car and just adds the JOE CELL and a connecting pipe from the JOE CELL to the carburetor. The JOE CELL is like an extension to the carburetor with the same pressure as in the carburetor.
-----------------------------------------------

Yes Bernie had set up a gasoline bubbler to act as the gas tank so the engine could be started up runing on gas fumes, with a valve to shut it off completely when the cell kicked in as the distributer was rotated back to 70 degrees before top dead center. The gasoline will not start the engine with this timming and it really starts to burn hot as you pull that distributor around to that setting. As the cell then takes the load with the H1 gas, which will pass through an aluminum tube, the manifolds that are about 400 degree almost instantly go cool to the touch, and the engine reves to a very high RPM with a lot of power smoothing out as the transfer to H1 happens. Now the upper flapper on the carb works backwards, closed reves the engine very high and opened slows the engine, gas pedal works backwards. If you get that running well then you can disconnect the gas bubbler and it will continue to run, proving it is no longer running on gasoline.

This is really just a set up for proof of concept. It would have to have technical mods to how the carb works. Bernie was working on that but I think it just took too much time to ever finish.

Then we have had actual psi people run cars on Joe Cell where the gas pedal worked normally.
They spent months with conscious work on the cell.
They get it to run with out gas are toodeling down the road, they start to think about something that is disturbing, and boom the engine stops working.
This is a vibration mode where the person is a conduit for the transition of frequencies necessary to make that work in that way.
I have no idea what the frequency transition is. The human intention with feel felt work can do some amazing stuff.

I have not done that last one myself, intentionally avioded it, because it is too far away from where people are now.
I have a couple friends i trust who have done this, what looks like magic using intention, it can work but is very erratic and very mystical.
In this mode they also had very strange events happen, that confounded even them.

It is my overall impression that the Grey alien gets in the Saucer and with his mind stimulates several frequency layers that once activated begin to self power and then off he goes. The hull is several thin layers of Bismuth and thicker layers of Magnesium.
Bismuth with 100 percent abundance and Magnesium, a reverse spin nuclear metal, with 10 percent abundance.

When you set up self sustaining fields, you no longer have to be the conduit for them. They continue to work even when you sleep.

Example: A person sets with a quartz crystal for a few hours and builds up a very nice and warm field around it using their palms.
They then take their mind off this field and it slowly dies away. The next morning they have to begin all over again, but as long as they are present it seems to work for them. This is a real effect with crystals, especially large ones and shows how a person can become the power source using their own energy.

Now DaveL is a little craftier, he starts in the same way building a field on the quartz crystals, then whips out a caliper and measures the frequency.
He likes that frequency so calculates a mediator off the background field and installs it permanently into the crystal, with a field around the crystal that now powers it off the 333000 hz field that is all around us all the time, only this field is much stronger as it hits all the segments in the crystal. DaveL then goes to bed and in the morning the field is still strong and has not dropped in power level even a little. He then whips out his caliper and calculates a take down frequency, applies that and the field vanishes instantly.

What is the difference? Dave has quantified the vibration field structure and realized how to set up fields that sustain themselves directly from it. While other meditators are still learning to rout all the vibration energy through themself using only intention.

Quartz Crystal Programming Menu

This pretty much describes the various methods that I am aware of which have worked to run an engine from the Joe Cell.
If one is around this kind of energy sooner or later it will sneak up on you, and you will start to notice it when not trying to.
That has been the experience of some that I know, especially after working along side me.

Quartz Beam and Spherical Fields In this one is shown a method used on a large crystal to set up a field that will fill an entire room with vibration, which will penetrate right through all the mass of your body. And then a method to take the field back down. Two stainless steel calipers are used to accomplish this. This was done back in 2016.

Once all this kind of data is available, some young person is goiing to build an electronic frequency sequencer, that can use a scalar coil and it will build a set of layers on a vehicle in a few seconds, and off it will then fly.

The advanced ones will use the mind alone, and will outgrow the electronic equipment as they simply remember how it feels.

Telepathy Document

DaveL

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 12:40:28