Don Smith Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.

Started by AlienGrey, 2021.12.13, 02:53:00

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Worldcup

Quote from: Chet K on 2023.11.21, 13:59:05
World Cup
Please invite this discussion to your site here
World Cup
Quote
"Answer in first post by respective author - https://www.aboveunity.com/thread/partnered-output-coils-1/?p=1
End quote

Site has been making these  same claims ( we have it) for over 10 years
With not one "Successful" open source replication to date!

Just Much drama .
Here more from same sites older members ( spent 7? Years no results from claims)

https://www.beyondunity.org/thread/public-answer-to-chris/ ( this site beyondunity.org is open source)

Please no more of this here ( do it over there)

Thanks "Chet K" , i was not aware of this..

EDIT:
actually i knew this but somehow forgot that drama  ^-^ , its now i recalled after i saw "beyondunity" , i was mistaken with "aboveunity" the spellings got me   :D
FE Seeker - IT/Coding/Soft/Cyber Security Expert

NickZ

   There is more to all these bucking coil ideas. As Itsu, Geofusion, and myself have all replicated the whole device including the grenade coil, all to the proper specs. No extra energy was found. So, we are missing something, but, not because we did not have the bucking coils as shown in the Ruslan/Akula videos and schematic.
We were not building" blindly", we followed and replicated the videos and diagrams as best as we could. Many others have also done these types of replications, with similar results. So, I am still looking for what is wrong, and what to do about it.

AlienGrey

Quote from: NickZ on 2023.11.21, 14:58:16
   There is more to all these bucking coil ideas. As Itsu, Geofusion, and myself have all replicated the whole device including the grenade coil, all to the proper specs. No extra energy was found. So, we are missing something, but, not because we did not have the bucking coils as shown in the Ruslan/Akula videos and schematic.

We were not building" blindly", we followed and replicated the videos and diagrams as best as we could. Many others have also done these types of replications, with similar results. So, I am still looking for what is wrong, and what to do about it.
Nick you are always quoting 'the specks you followed' in your build, perhaps you could explain exactly what specks you wound your coil inductors are wound to in order to produce supposed radiant energy.

Perhaps you could go through your coil winding build and explain how you consider it should  produce resonance in a build.

Sil

NickZ

   AG:
   There are videos on you tube that were made by Ruslan, Geofusion, Stalker and others showing the way to wind the grenade, I followed their directions for the original 37.5 meter size grenade. And I also have an 18 meter inductor coil.
Again, by following the diagrams, schematics, videos, etc... Not guessing... Nor are these my ideas, I am a replicator not an inventor, as yet. But my device is a combination of the ideas from the three previously mentioned self running devices. Not a direct copy of any of them. But my own version, instead. And,  it looks like I am the only one left with a still complete device, waiting for the missing link. And not giving up.
  Chet says  that I don't mention anything about builds, after my 6000 posts on this type device on the different forums. Maybe he can suggest something that works, for a change, as at this time I don't see anything to build that WORKS.

   NickZ


Chet K

Forest
Please explain what you are inferring?
"Maybe"?
"Could be"?

"I don't know ?"
All perpetual motion words
Round and round forever...

Wrong forum for that type of "non information or assumptions"
Please explain why you are posting it ?
Or don't post it here !
What may seem obvious to you is not always obvious to others.if it takes a little more effort ( on your part)
It is well worth it .
Respectfully
Chet
EDIT for comment below
forest
Thank you ,
as forum members return here ... hopefully language barriers can be sorted out .

It is a very important issue to resolve .


forest

LC resonance combined with wire length resonance. I believe that can resolve problems, second stage - make both primary and secondary resonance at difference frequencies while secondary being in proper length relation to primary. Just a few ideas, have no much time currently to post long description of not tested ideas. I hope I 'll test it and post results till the end of this year. I've almost finished a device based on this concept, having troubles with electronic. Another tip from Tariel Kapanadze is to start with higher voltage, so I believe 230V- 350V may , though dangerous , have some effect.

Sorry, seems my english is going worse with age

lfarrand

I was reading the AVEC (Aether Vortex Energy Converter) PDF again the other day and it occurred to me that (on page 24) what the document was explaining was how to pulse a coil without expending too much energy yet getting some output. Tito (from overunity.com) also alluded to a similar technique.



If you apply an extremely short pulse from a fully charged capacitor of large capacitance (100uF+) to a coil of reasonable inductance and low resistance, and stopped the pulse before 0.001t (t=L/R), then what would happen?

AFAIK the current lags voltage by 90 degrees in a coil, but what happens if you stop the pulse before 90 degrees? The voltage drop over the coil would be close to 100%, i.e. if you were pulsing with 1000V, then you might end up with 5V at the other end when the pulse is stopped.

Current & voltage in phase



Current lagging voltage by 90 degrees



Would current follow?

Would the capacitor have discharged much?

I've been doing some tests using low voltage (12V) and was able to charge a capacitor without seemingly expending much from the source (12V battery). I was using 500ns wide pulses @ 500kHz. Anything less and I didn't get any output, although I think that is a limitation of the MOSFET I'm using which has a td(on)+tr+td(off)+tf = 199ns, plus other delays with the gate driver etc. I've got some other MOSFETs that have a td(on)+tr+td(off)+tf = 40ns, so I may give them a try to see how they fare.

I was charging a 100uF capacitor from the 12V battery during the off time, then discharging the capacitor into a coil for 500ns. I had the coil hooked up to a FWBR and storing the output in another capacitor (3000uF). The output capacitor had an incandescent bulb across it, so it was being continuously drained.

I left the test running for just short of 17 hours. The battery voltage at the start was 13.30V and it was 13.31V at the end.

I'm going to experiment with higher voltages next.

AlienGrey

Quote from: NickZ on 2023.11.29, 14:51:53
   AG:
   There are videos on you tube that were made by Ruslan, Geofusion, Stalker and others showing the way to wind the grenade, I followed their directions for the original 37.5 meter size grenade. And I also have an 18 meter inductor coil.
Again, by following the diagrams, schematics, videos, etc... Not guessing... Nor are these my ideas, I am a replicator not an inventor, as yet. But my device is a combination of the ideas from the three previously mentioned self running devices. Not a direct copy of any of them. But my own version, instead. And,  it looks like I am the only one left with a still complete device, waiting for the missing link. And not giving up.
  Chet says  that I don't mention anything about builds, after my 6000 posts on this type device on the different forums. Maybe he can suggest something that works, for a change, as at this time I don't see anything to build that WORKS.

   NickZ
Sure Ive seen em all but what they are not telling you is the ratio turns per harmonic and the math involved to the harmonic frequency
it then becomes complicated on matching the exact measurement ratio to get resonance through out the coils.

to get any where some one needs to do a bit of explaining and chets terms of protocil arn't helping, i have a good mind to just cancel mer internet account and save some money and spend it on heating as this is getting no where.

Sil

AlienGrey

Since then I have been looking on the internet and found plenty of info on Tesla and resonance
but I don't know about the FE aspect of it since it draws a good amount of energy but
still worth experimenting with since it behaves rather like a sheep dog pushing the energy
where it needs to go.

This is more prevalent in the higher power Tesla coils linking the tower coil L1 with the
secondary impulse winding L2 , both windings have to be a multiple of each others length
this goes with out saying and is to do with 1/4 wave length witch is 3 times the frequency
but 4 times the exact wire length ignore this fact and it doesn't work provided L and C
are correctly matched creating an oscilation between the two.

I have wound up a small test rig and it does appear to work with a small damped load as far
as an energy peek is concerned but nothing spectacular.

Sil

AlienGrey

So if you used 37.5 meters ( you have to be sure about that to the nearest mm as it's the wave length !!
if its off it wont be in resonance with its secondary winding because that's got to be a 1/4 wave length that's 4 times the frequency but 4 times the wave length would be a 1/4 of the frequency,
or a multiple of it up in frequency so it's a quarter of the wire length of the secondary the tower winding.

Have you got all that ? if not try adding caps to the secondary and or the tower winding.

If this isn't done it wont self oscillate.


AlienGrey

Great I can post on my own thread.
lets talk about the difference between Hertzian waves and why
no one can get any thing to work only loses, That's because it's
only a two dimensional device on and off and if the current is in
phase at the nodes you get nothing or next to nothing and it's all
thanks to Marconi for that one :-\. but there is another side to it the Tesla Patent the
Scalar wave, incorrectly called the Londetudinal wave which isn't
a wave.

Sil



Maxolous

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2024.02.12, 02:23:59
Great I can post on my own thread.
lets talk about the difference between Hertzian waves and why
no one can get any thing to work only loses, That's because it's
only a two dimensional device on and off and if the current is in
phase at the nodes you get nothing or next to nothing and it's all
thanks Marconi. but there is another side to it the Tesla Patent the
Scalar wave, incorrectly called the Londetudinal wave which isn't
a wave.

Sil

Scalar wave is also known as non- herzian wave. No frequency, it is a standing wave. Nikola Tesla used it

Maxolous

AlienGrey

Quote from: Maxolous on 2024.02.12, 11:54:47
Scalar wave is also known as non- herzian wave. No frequency, it is a standing wave. Nikola Tesla used it

Maxolous

Maxolous;
Yes on an 'educational' point of view to get the standing wave one way would be with 2 Tesla coils but with phase modifacation
notice this is in Moray's device he showed at his workshops seminars where he showed his device actually working.

Apecore

Quote from: Maxolous on 2024.02.12, 11:54:47
Scalar wave is also known as non- herzian wave. No frequency, it is a standing wave. Nikola Tesla used it

Maxolous

Is it a sinewave or unipolair?

AlienGrey

Quote from: Apecore on 2024.02.12, 18:22:10
Is it a sinewave or unipolar?
is what a sinewave or unipolair? a sine wave is not a scalar wave nor is it a wave its an electro static punch with no travel time a sine wave wasts energy turning off and on it's basic stuff that's why you can't get overunity.

In a Tesla coil you pulse it with a pulse like a relay but then you get a fly back pulse in one of master IVO's vids he show you how to invert the fly back pulse to increase the Eht uni directional pulse.

does that help ?


Apecore

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2024.02.12, 20:21:59
is what a sinewave or unipolair? a sine wave is not a scalar wave nor is it a wave its an electro static punch with no travel time a sine wave wasts energy turning off and on it's basic stuff that's why you can't get overunity.

In a Tesla coil you pulse it with a pulse like a relay but then you get a fly back pulse in one of master IVO's vids he show you how to invert the fly back pulse to increase the Eht uni directional pulse.

does that help ?

Yes, just want to be sure we are on the same page.
So this electrostatic punch has no propagation delay.
Trick is to mix this charge with the other wave at the rigth moment... injecting current
Is this the secret?

Maxolous

Quote from: Apecore on 2024.02.12, 18:22:10
Is it a sinewave or unipolair?

It is neither sine wave nor unipolar.
Scalar waves is wave set by nature  It only has magnitude, it lacks spin or polarity.

It doesn't have direction. That made it scalar or scalar quantity.

Maxolous

NickZ

   Ok, just wanted to say bye to anyone interested. I'm leaving this forum, admin can remove my account.

   
   NickZ


Maxolous

Quote from: NickZ on 2024.02.16, 17:38:58
   Ok, just wanted to say bye to anyone interested. I'm leaving this forum, admin can remove my account.

   
   NickZ

Okay,
Am interested, so you are leaving. But to where?

AlienGrey

Quote from: Maxolous on 2024.02.16, 20:54:09
New one from Ruslan Kulabuhov

https://youtu.be/j_ICLdvLy1M?si=8tyhtwQTjP-a3ZsW
Yes! this is what others have been saying all the way down the line !!!

AlienGrey

Quote from: NickZ on 2024.02.16, 17:38:58
   Ok, just wanted to say bye to anyone interested. I'm leaving this forum, admin can remove my account.

   
   NickZ
if this post doesn't get erased.

Yes Nick, so where are you going ?

Apecore

Quote from: NickZ on 2024.02.16, 17:38:58
   Ok, just wanted to say bye to anyone interested. I'm leaving this forum, admin can remove my account.
   
   NickZ

I can't believe it....
Your giving up?...
Come on man put your bulbs on the table again and show us how it being done.

Grt,
Ape

Maxolous

From Ruslan K new video.

https://youtu.be/j_ICLdvLy1M?si=8tyhtwQTjP-a3ZsW

I will not draw 200 kHz 200 periods

I will draw 3-4 of their periods to make it

it's clear that these are the periods that

your pumping frequency every period is 200

kHz let's say Well let's say Well of course

it's not 200 here but I'll write 200 kHz there

maybe 100 The more the better

Briefly speaking

saying Now look

further we have an increase in current

Here

Here

I show here on the basis of sinusoids

we have an increase in current See here

this is where you need to make a vacuum

there is a vacuum made for one interruption

goes 50 Hz to the second interruption and then

the third one does it all together

the generator reaches you or

no, that's how it is with Kapan

the inductor will start working

There is no need to send two signals to the inductor

apply to the inductor 200 is supplied

kHz if you are going to this

reel

aniye

ge

Just what you see is what I tell you

Here

drew here

this is what turns out to be an increase in current in this place needs to be interrupted

vacuum is another question If pumping is 200 kHz

then what

high frequency is the same

the most

Select a high-voltage transformer

under under your naka so that the fronts coincide

every

impulse vacuum discharge must

coincide, that is, with a shift from yours

pumped if it doesn't match

Nothing will work so we have

more

Well, it's from a long wire that

which wire came from which wire?

walked in Russian is possible What is the duration

from the branch of the environment when pushing the current in your

installation Here is a stupid question Alexander

Absolutely the response of the environment is an impulse

as soon as you stop the vacuum goes

sharp filling of space that is

it's just an impulse and this impulse

you need to push them the current is very short

he is different

happens while Tesla or something

working at this moment is going That is, he

it's just that there are only a few microseconds there

there's even a microsecond

some kind, that is, it depends

what kind of vacuum will you make if it is very

it's big, it won't fill up so quickly

this also affects a lot, so it's necessary

make a movement in phases in phases in order to

to clearly get into the current pushing

that's why I say that 200 is better

kapa kapa did 200 kHz he did

specifically so that for each half-wave 200

kHz pushed then more power So than

you interrupt one of the coils I coil

I don't interrupt my work. I have a system.

works for

generators are interrupted and that's it

Electronics is everything

does this very thing

let's say this vacuum is also regulated

there is this is what is meant here

that's why there should be a short one

impulse that creates a vacuum and which

lets him go so as not to disrupt work

transformer to inertial

the magnetic field movement remained

otherwise you won't be able to accelerate there, but

brake the aircraft in reverse

this is in Every every period more precisely in

half-cycle of each at 200 kHz And already these

200 kHz driven by 50 Hertz What

incomprehensible You have three generators

working first High voltage second

low voltage and third and this one

fifty eyes that rules everyone

with these three you get resonance in

resonance it turns out like this

bullshit Capa said about this by the way

you have it going like this, let's throw away 50

Hz let's leave it at 200 kHz Well, let's say you're

I said that your TVS works at 60 on

68 kHz Okay, let's leave it with you then

68 kHz you do for pitching 68 kHz and

are you making a generator for your 68 kHz

uh this same TVS here now

you fold them along the fronts and moves them

a little

yes, that is, you do a phase shift, it's possible

do this even by the way

most simply on a resonant circuit

the Conder is standing, it will slow down and that's it

at the moment when the current increases

this one will be yours

cut off 200Hz don't care through the diode bridge

stick it in Only