PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-16, 20:02:03
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9
Author Topic: Sterling Allan going to So Africa to see OU device; seeks money  (Read 87565 times)
Group: Guest
Giantkiller:

My knowledge is not so great relative to a real electronics designer.  In Min2oly's clip I think he is using a Mylar film capacitor.  It is so long that I have played with Mylar film capacitors and held one in my hand that I am not sure of the value of the one he is using just by looking at it in the clip.  In the old days I could have probably told you the value just by eyeballing it.  Conventional electronics designers must be a dying breed also.

I am really not the guy to discuss TPU and related stuff with.  You probably noticed that I don't contribute to those types of threads.

This rings the coils. Then the next part of the process is to get a sympathetic vibratory ringing between 2 coils going. This creates a resonant transformer overload condition. Just like in every day electronic failures.

The problem Giantkiller is that the term "resonant transformer overload condition" might be your own terminology or something you have read?  Overloading what?  What everyday electronic failures?  Those are the tough questions that have to be asked.

Sorry I don't think I can help you here and I am not sure you are really doing anything significant.  Like Exn said, you can make an LC resonator's resonant amplitude increase until the energy burned off in the resistance of the wire per cycle is equal to the energy supplied by the synchronous excitation per cycle.  What does that get you?

I am aware of the Schumann resonance, it's related to a giant resonant cavity for EM waves that envelops the Earth.  What can that possibly have to do with someone experimenting on their bench on the surface of the Earth?  I would be really curious to know if you have an explanation yourself or have read an explanation for raising the issue of the Schumann resonance among free energy researchers.  Can you enlighten me?

Thanks,

MileHigh

Here's where we stand, quoting a "guest" poster from the PESN thread:

Sterling, you made a contract with your donors: If they would donate the funds for your trip, and you would go look at the unit and report what you saw. They foolishly lived up to their end without considering that we would end up right where we are. You've offered no legitimate reason why you refuse to live up to your end. You've only made that worse by pulling the article in whole. The only path to retaining any semblance of integrity is to report what you know. If you did something stupid like sign an NDA that Green Power SA is using to gag you, then you need to at least report that.

I could see this one coming from the very beginning.  All of the signals were there ahead of time.  The device is a "magic box" filled with big batteries and a motor driving a generator.  That's a radically new concept in the realm of free energy.

Sterling's latest comments:

Report pending . . .

I apologize for how long it is taking to get our report up. The situation is not simple at all. There are a lot of dynamics at play. 

This technology will be in the Top 5; and once it is further validated, will probably be in position #1; but Defkalion and them are very close in many regards. It's not an obvious lead by one or the other. 

Mark's test was canceled due to a force majeure, which he understands. 

I will ban anyone who posts the contact information from the brochure that was supposed to be private.

Like I said, it's like trying to purchase cheese in an English cheese shop.

MileHigh

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
@MH,
I am referring to transformers that are allowed to enter self resonance. They can go into a runaway state.
Since I know this happens I am tying references SM made to this.
He stated [Thumping], [2 freqs almost bang on], and [the way coils act naturally].
Instead of trying to enter into items that are too special to believe or contrive I thought I would apply things I know are possible to happen and tie them to the TPU operation.

This is the only Overunity process I am interested and not that others are not available though. Each area of design or configuration takes an inordinate amount of time to get involved with. So I am choosing to spend my time in one area while others take their time and pursue or critique other configurations. Slice and dice.

My thinking so far has come up with 2 horizontal collectors 180 of phase. This would enable the tpu to swing back and forth in a vertical way. Like using 2 transformer windings to flip flop the flux back and forth. A 2 transistor flip-flop circuit is quite small and not complicated.

---------------------------

MH, I see PESN is STILL showing, 'Report Pending'...

Why ever would that be do you think... surely it has not all just been a big scam... surely not after all those kind people donated lots and lots of their own money? 

Oh, hang on a minute, that's precisely how scams work isn't it... silly me!  C.C

Giantkiller:

Well good luck with your experimenting.  Perhaps one day you will do one or more clips about it.  The key thing to not loose sight of is power input and power output.  That reigns supreme.  A long time ago I demonstrated how a coil acts just like a mechanical spring.  I don't know if that would make any difference to you but a coil under normal operating conditions (i.e.; no tens-of-naosecond pulse excitation) is as dead as a proverbial doorknob.

Farrah:

It's just so awful in a way to see the same kind of Mylow drama play out.  When Sterling first visited, I think that he referred to his local South African friend as an "electrical engineer."  If you read I chatted with him and found out that he was a technician and he had no clue at all how to determine if the box of batteries was over unity.  So Sterling and Jac were hoodwinked, like taking candy from a baby.  Perhaps the message got though to Mark Dansie that a six-hour test would prove nothing, and he woke up and wanted to do several days worth of continuous monitored testing.  That's when the (to be confirmed) con artists got cold feet and played the "force majeure" card.

It's really awful.  In business terms and in terms of due diligence Sterling looks like a clown again.  Considering that he has been at this racket for 10 years you would think that he would know better.

I think the honourable thing to do would be to simply state what percentage of the funds are remaining, and then give that remaining amount of money back to the contributors proportional to their initial contribution.

I really don't think this was a ploy by Sterling to get a free trip or anything like that.  It was just the same old thing, how exasperating.

MileHigh

@Milehigh,Jack Durban had a theory that the TPU,obtain power from the
Schumann resonance.One of the TPU's vibrated at 7hz to 8hz as said by
SM in the video
so it was close to the Schumann resonance,so Jack figured this could
 be the source of the power,keep in mind that Jack Durban has had up close contact with a TPU and believes its real,
 he is the one that started this.

Your comments on peswiki are very funny,its sad that Sterling is such a fool,hes facing 3 massive train wrecks.This silly device from south africa,the rossi device and the greek device.

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: cheappower2012
... it was close to the Schumann resonance,so Jack figured this could  be the source of the power,keep in mind that Jack Durban has had up close contact with a TPU and believes its real,
 he is the one that started this.

The TPU was indeed real and it did
output significant power.  It's just
that the "source" of power is not
easily or readily connected to.

It is not so much a technology in
this case as it is knowing how to
elicit cooperation from the "source"
to provide the energy.  Some few
have accomplished it without any
active components at all - just simple
coils of wire.  When one sees it in
operation it is in the realm of other
worldly. 

Quote from: cheappower2012 to MH
Your comments on peswiki are very funny,its sad that Sterling is such a fool,hes facing 3 massive train wrecks.This silly device from south africa, the rossi device and the greek device.

What Sterling is doing may seem foolish
but it must be admitted that he is in an
awkward way contributing to the "weeding
out" process.  He'll hopefully learn from his
mistakes and make correction in the future.

So long as the truth ultimately emerges there
is little harm done. (Except to those who may
have been too quick to provide material support.)

They will learn too...

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Giantkiller and Cheappower2012:

I am struggling to find an analogy to explain how useless the Schumann resonant cavity and the associated Schumann resonance is to free energy and how it couldn't possibly be a source of power for anything.

I suppose free energy researchers will always believe this stuff and I will guess that these allegations are out there in the literature.  It just shows how corrupting the literature is.  There is an analogy with the lost sheep Bedini Yahoo group participants.  It's almost scary sometimes to see how easily people's thoughts can be conditioned.  Have you ever heard of the Milgram experiment?

Here is the best analogy that I could come up with:

You are in the center of a very very large room sitting at a piano.  There are about 10 identical pianos arranged in a circle around you.  You strike the lowest note on the piano really hard and then muffle it with one of the piano pedals and listen very carefully.  If you listen carefully you should be able to hear the other pianos resonating with the same note.  In 20 seconds the sound is gone.

That's your bloody Schumann resonance for you.  It's just a weak distant echo of a sound that you initiate.

If you don't initiate a loud sound at the right note, then all the other pianos arranged in a circle around you just sit there and do nothing.

You can sit there until all the stars run out of fuel, until the end of the Universe, and that circle of pianos around you will never make the piano you are sitting at do anything.

If you can get that, that tells you how useful the Schumann resonance is for your research and as an energy source.

As far as I am concerned, anytime you read somebody talking about exploiting the Schumann resonance as an energy source, a red flag should be raised in your mind.  You are either reading prose from someone that's been corrupted by someone else, or you are reading pulp trash that was designed to sell books; the "free energy cottage industry" in action.

MileHigh

Buy me a drink
Sterling and Stefan are playing the same game. Leave the barn door open and the prize golden calf may wander in. Who ever closes their barn door, gets the prize. Nothing new.

A long time ago I demonstrated how a coil acts just like a mechanical spring.  I don't know if that would make any difference to you but a coil under normal operating conditions (i.e.; no tens-of-naosecond pulse excitation) is as dead as a proverbial doorknob.

@MH,
Marco posted the dancing magnet. That there in itself shows magnetic pressure can be applied and reacted to. It is ~7-8 hz. His driver coil used current though. The idea is to get the high Q coils to quietly roll then violently rock in resonance. It ain't nuthin' we haven't seen before.

Another way to configure the process it to use a 555 into a core which will produce sine waves. The frequency and the configuration should all reach resonance. Then control it.

I press on.

Buy me a drink
End of story...
Then just how does SM do it?
And why does the dancing magnet only rock the best when at ~7-8 hz?

Giantkiller and Cheappower2012:

I am struggling to find an analogy to explain how useless the Schumann resonant cavity and the associated Schumann resonance is to free energy and how it couldn't possibly be a source of power for anything.

I suppose free energy researchers will always believe this stuff and I will guess that these allegations are out there in the literature.  It just shows how corrupting the literature is.  There is an analogy with the lost sheep Bedini Yahoo group participants.  It's almost scary sometimes to see how easily people's thoughts can be conditioned.  Have you ever heard of the Milgram experiment?

Here is the best analogy that I could come up with:

You are in the center of a very very large room sitting at a piano.  There are about 10 identical pianos arranged in a circle around you.  You strike the lowest note on the piano really hard and then muffle it with one of the piano pedals and listen very carefully.  If you listen carefully you should be able to hear the other pianos resonating with the same note.  In 20 seconds the sound is gone.

That's your bloody Schumann resonance for you.  It's just a weak distant echo of a sound that you initiate.

If you don't initiate a loud sound at the right note, then all the other pianos arranged in a circle around you just sit there and do nothing.

You can sit there until all the stars run out of fuel, until the end of the Universe, and that circle of pianos around you will never make the piano you are sitting at do anything.

If you can get that, that tells you how useful the Schumann resonance is for your research and as an energy source.

As far as I am concerned, anytime you read somebody talking about exploiting the Schumann resonance as an energy source, a red flag should be raised in your mind.  You are either reading prose from someone that's been corrupted by someone else, or you are reading pulp trash that was designed to sell books; the "free energy cottage industry" in action.

MileHigh

Is there a link to the dancing magnet?  I hope there was no unethical treatment of the dancing magnet like the poor dancing chicken!  lol

Buy me a drink
Feast your eyes on this...
Dancin' I tellya! Friggin' dancin'!

Sympathetic vibratory physics?
Gee mr. Wizard... Tell us it ain't soooo. They never touch! or do they?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUJza3l8rmU[/youtube]

Giantkiller:

That clip is demonstrating mechanical resonance, that's all.  The fact that the response to the external stimulation peaks at 7.8 Hz has nothing to do with the Schumann resonance.  I notice that didn't stop some commentators on the clip from believing that.  So what are the L and C components in that setup?

Here for fun:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg[/youtube]

MileHigh

Buy me a drink
What do the fields tell you?
We don't know the specs.

Giantkiller:

That clip is demonstrating mechanical resonance, that's all.  The fact that the response to the external stimulation peaks at 7.8 Hz has nothing to do with the Schumann resonance.  I notice that didn't stop some commentators on the clip from believing that.  So what are the L and C components in that setup?

Here for fun:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg[/youtube]

MileHigh

Feast your eyes on this...
Dancin' I tellya! Friggin' dancin'!

Sympathetic vibratory physics?
Gee mr. Wizard... Tell us it ain't soooo. They never touch! or do they?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUJza3l8rmU[/youtube]

GK,

Three problems with that vid.

1. The changing fields produced at that drive coil will only exist within the core of that coil. Therefore, any effects will not be seen outside of that coil.
2. Even if the coil fields magically 'radiated' outward from the core magnetic fields don't interact with each other.
3. Since the whole setup could fit in the palm of your hand, there is no way any resonance would be found at 7.8 Hz.

Besides, the resonance frequency varied between 7.3 and 7.9 over several months and was the same with different sized magnets, still very small speaker magnets.

Obviously, that video (and my experiments to duplicate the effects) were both faked. My work must have been faked. I wasn't allowed to continue posting on a far more professional forum until I admitted the work was faked.

Yes, it was all faked.

Now, please move on. There is nothing to see here  >:(

1. The changing fields produced at that drive coil will only exist within the core of that coil. Therefore, any effects will not be seen outside of that coil.

Same misconception as Steorn's fallacy.
A permanent magnet near a toroid coil produces a saturation or a partial saturation of the tore core. It spatially modulates the permeability along the toroid core. Due to these irregularities, when the flux generated by the varying coil current tries to pass the sections of lower permeability, it has to loop outside the core because it is conservative.
When it is understood that the geometrical shape of a toroid coil doesn't imply the same toroidal magnetic symmetry, it becomes clear that 1) the flux leakage infuences the permanent magnet (reason of the "dance" in the present video) and 2) any flux change of the permament magnet due to its movement induces an efm in the coil and the Lenz law applies (reason of absence of overunity in Steorn's motor).

C.C

Those who are simply curious or those who are too ignorant to understand theoretically the consequence of a not uniform permeability along a toroid, and want to observe themselves the effect I was talking about, can make the following experiment as I did myself:

Connect a frequency generator to a toroid coil with a high permeability ferrite core, at a frequency around 20Khz - 40Khz (a frequency not too low to avoid a too low charge impedance for the generator, and not too high to avoid radiation).
Place a simple coil probe near the toroid, and connect it to an oscilloscope. The observed signal is weak because the varying magnetic field is confined in the toroid core.

1) Move a strong permanent magnet closer to a side of the toroid coil: the observed signal increases drastically, because the saturation of the toroid core at some places causes a leakage flux that is catched by the coil probe.

2) If you have a cylindrical permanent magnet, move it closer to the toroid coil, but keep it in the same axis as the toroid and in a plane parallel to the toroid plane. You can even stick it to the toroid. The toroid core is completely saturated, but transversally, and the magnetic toroidal symmetry of the core is conserved (same permeability along the core). The observed signal is almost not affected.

QED

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
 O0

Buy me a drink
We then have alot of knowledge and experience but no TPU.

How does the magnet move then? How is it faked?

Will the answer come from inside or outside?

Not looking for a long answer.

One of the posts by SM stated [At this rate no one will ever figure it out].

The dancing magnets exhibit vibration. Transformers exhibit vibration. TPUs exhibit vibration. This then is all we have.

Tests that I did had a coil singing with ~35khz frequency. Vibration of the magnet wire. Another test with a magnet in the coil side exhibited vibration. And this coil caused personal damage. My right thumb still tingles and has odd feelings. Probably microwaved it.
We have seen ideas put forth of 2 Helmholtz coils in parallel.

If the babes and the doctors don't give birth from whence shall the next life come forth?
Or with all the knowledge available I dont see those greater than I expressing any forward progress.

Is it all faked? Or are we too embedded in dogma to see the catpa?

The fact that the response to the external stimulation peaks at 7.8 Hz has nothing to do with the Schumann resonance.

Mr MH, If you swapped out the magnets for smaller and larger and got the same results at 7.8 or thereabouts, outside the envelope one could expect for a purely mechanical resonance variability, would that not indicate something's up? That's it's not just shake rattle and roll? 

We have here another saying "Besides, the resonance frequency varied between 7.3 and 7.9 over several months and was the same with different sized magnets, still very small speaker magnets.
"

Which would indicate it's a valid thing, but it's said to not be true by yourself, and even said poster admits it was faked, which is kind of him, and magnanimous, and...(sarcastic)  ;) but now I can go do this, and get allll the money. Which I will. 'Cause I needs it.

8)

Buy me a drink
Opposite-speak.

I have the firm grasp of Sympathetic Vibratory physics. It happens at all levels of the spectrum and not just inside our sliver of existance.
I hold Dale Pond and John Worrell Keely in the highest esteem above all who just talk and have not accomplished the things that these 2 men have.

The first TPU was Tesla's earthquake machine.
In his second test at a construction site, before the authorities entered, he removed the device, put it in his pocket and left the scene. Hello?
Mechanical or not, SVP is real.

Those who are simply curious or those who are too ignorant to understand theoretically the consequence of a not uniform permeability along a toroid, and want to observe themselves the effect I was talking about, can make the following experiment as I did myself:

Connect a frequency generator to a toroid coil with a high permeability ferrite core, at a frequency around 20Khz - 40Khz (a frequency not too low to avoid a too low charge impedance for the generator, and not too high to avoid radiation).
Place a simple coil probe near the toroid, and connect it to an oscilloscope. The observed signal is weak because the varying magnetic field is confined in the toroid core.

1) Move a strong permanent magnet closer to a side of the toroid coil: the observed signal increases drastically, because the saturation of the toroid core at some places causes a leakage flux that is catched by the coil probe.

2) If you have a cylindrical permanent magnet, move it closer to the toroid coil, but keep it in the same axis as the toroid and in a plane parallel to the toroid plane. You can even stick it to the toroid. The toroid core is completely saturated, but transversally, and the magnetic toroidal symmetry of the core is conserved (same permeability along the core). The observed signal is almost not affected.

QED

Yes!
An excellent test for those unfamiliar with the effect  O0

(BTW: the core never hit saturation and the increase in distance from the driver to the magnet occurred during the increase in driver current - unless you over-drove the driver toroid - then it was as described above, with few exceptions.)

For those of us in the 'Free Energy Community' this is known as the "ORBO Effect"   :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OOPS!

I mean, thanks for sharing that ex. We learn something new everyday  ;)  I faked it all!
------------

I was very shocked when Steorn didn't expect it and numerous others (with respectful credentials?) were also unaware of this simple effect  :(

It was almost as bad as the trick with the spreading/collapsing washers moving through a magnetic field (the Butch Effect?) and the sliding magnet jumping off the copper bar with one polarity up and sticking to the bar with the other polarity up (lets call this the TK Effect). Where did these folks earn their diplomas? They should have dropped out of school and just played with magnets all day.

... but now I can go do this, and get allll the money. Which I will. 'Cause I needs it.

8)

Just don't spend any money or time doing it. Enough of both have been wasted already. MIT's answer was to explain how a compass works and tell me I faked it :D

I expect they'll have some related patent already applied by now.

Giantkiller:

I have the firm grasp of Sympathetic Vibratory physics. It happens at all levels of the spectrum and not just inside our sliver of existance.

That's one of my recurring themes.  If you can understand the concept of the "through" variable and the "across" variable and the energy storage components therein then you can apply it just about everywhere and anywhere.  That comes from first-year engineering.

For example, Groundloop posed the questions about exciting a coil with sub-30-nanosecond pulses.  To get the answer I thought about the old cliche of a yanking on a long thin hallway carpet and sending a single wave down the length of the carpet.  The beer-bottle resonator is another classic.

I hold Dale Pond and John Worrell Keely in the highest esteem above all who just talk and have not accomplished the things that these 2 men have.

If you are suggesting that these two people offer insight into Sympathetic Vibratory physics I would have to read them, which I haven't.  If you want to quote a few relevant paragraphs I can give you my opinion.

Love the Sterling drama these days!  "Let's give them something to talk about."  Now there's a metaphorical dancing chicken!  lol

MileHigh

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-16, 20:02:03