PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 19:11:10
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Author Topic: Akula0083 30 watt self running generator.  (Read 930634 times)
Group: Guest
I cannot access the latest Akula video's as they now seem to be "private". Or is it something wrong on my end?

Hope someone saved them.

Here's a clone, err, remix of No 3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb2sN2o4grc

The strong negative pulse generated by L2 is that "magic pulse" that is not predicted by conventional electronic engineering rules and transformer theory
  O0

But it is predicted using electron current flow  :D

Hi Itsu,

Has you have  2  coils with one with a metallic foil, may I suggest you to try this little kind of experiment
with you own 'gears and stuffs' ?   Perhaps something new?

Some results:
Input: square wave. About 15 volts PK-PK. 50% DTC. 3W/220Volts  Leds Bulb.

Bulb not connected (no load): 90 volts PK-PK.
Across the 1 Ohm resistor : kinda sine wave. 240 mVolt PK-PK.

Bulb connected (with load): 80 volts PK-PK.
Across the 1 Ohm resistor : kinda similar sine wave. 250 mVolt PK-PK.

Needs a very precise tuning. Freq from about 125 KHZ without additional cap to about 30KHZ.
Does not work with cap > 20 nanoF.

Needs at least a double trace oscillo to make more precise measurements.

In this configuration, the circuit must be grounded (via the Grid).
I have also tested some other configurations with success.
Success = to get the Leds lighted (but not fully, indeed).

This CCT is the same as the one pictured in "principle_of_work_of_Kapanadze.pdf"
See the attached file.

One picture from this document:

Cheers,
Jean

I dont have the electronic skills you guys have and it amazes me to watch you work.

A visual aid for those visually impaired,,,,,,,like me  :D
http://makeagif.com/i/ySzksZ

@Verpies and GL Thanks you for reporting this situation as resistors reverse position ...

I had welded the R14 close to the trimmer now I will weld with the right location R15  close to the trimmer...

@Itsu, @Grumage, @Happy

This is a loop system where there cannot be any room for snags, delays, flux bounce, What ever L1 produces has to impart and return right away to C11 or its dead. Any delay will kill the effect. There is no other way because this is supposed to work in a loop meaning there is no time to play fancy flux games in the core. The circuitry just won't wait around for any delays.

First thing is the primary you guys are using of 15 turns. Way to many turns. Most flybacks I have used I would not put more then 5 turns primary to keep the full pulse as close to the core as possible instead of diluting the pulse through three layers of primary that also are on two layers of L2. You don't need any more then 5 turns plus if you need a little more inductance, 10 turns would be the maximum you would ever want on the L1 like Akulas' core photo that I mapped previously.

The other variable is the core type. There should be no center gap in this at all. If there is a gap you will transfer via a flux bounce but that will take too long for looping. L2 cannot sit around waiting for that bounce to occur because L1 is already getting its next pulse by then so there is waste and cancellation. There cannot be any more activity then pulse/receive in this system and everything is designed exactly for that.

The problem with gaped cores is you loose a good 80% of the Al value. The Al value is the only thing required to just keep looping and looping inside the core for this to work. Remove 80% of that and you just have a tight trampoline that likes bouncing people around but without any time to do that its just wasting energy.

Then, if we look at this scientifically, the T1000 mode has no basis in anything logical. No one can explain why such a wind is required or even explain what the T1000 wind is creating inside the cores besides what I tried to explain in my previous post. Everything right now in the Ecore is wrong. So why are we all working this thing with a T1000 wind. Of course, I got it, this wind is so exotic, so out-of-the-box, hmmmmmm, more like out of this universe in the "Wishful Thinking" galaxy.

The T1000 wind method is seen in air coils like the TK coil types, but not when you are using the added influence of an e core.

To prove this, just run the circuit, scope the L2 then stop the circuit, remove one turn of L1, then try it again to see if L2 is reduced, if not, remove another turn of L1, etc, so you need to work backward and remove as much of the L1 as possible. This will slowly increase the pulse applied to the first 5 turns of L1 that is nearest the core or in your case over two layers of L2 (which I think is premeditated stagnation). If you see no change in L2 by the time you are at the last 5 turns, then remove the 5th turn and so on. You will quickly realize that the problem all started when L2 went under L1. What a waste.

If I were you guys, I would strip the damn things and rewind them properly or find a new ecore to work with.

Start 5 turns for L1 starting top left going down and stop at the gap, leave enough length of L1 wire to make 5 more turns plus a length more to connect to the circuit. Wind 2 layers of L2 starting at bottom right going down and leave enough wire to make two more layers. The best will be if the L1 wire is thicker then the L2 wire (just like Akulas' coil). You basically want to be near the same weight of copper on each side. Once you have 5 turns and 10 turns, connect the core to the circuit even with the longer wires, or, if you want, make a slit in the non turned length to connect it closer to where the turns stop. Run the circuit, check L2 output.

Now add a few more turns to L2 and check it again, if it increases output, add 2-3 more turns to the L1 now on the second layer. Check L2 output. If it does not increase, remove the 2-3 turns. Add more turns to L2 and check again and as long as L2 increases with more turns, keep adding more turns to L2. You can always try 2-3 more turns on L1 and check again to see if L2 increases but I doubt it because after the first 5 turns L1, as soon as you start the second layer of L1 you start diluting the first layer of L1 which is not wanted at all. So you keep adding turns to L2 and check if it increases until you get to the point where adding any more makes no difference or little difference. Remove those turns and stop there. That is now your Ecore with winds. That's what this device wants as a transformer. Nothing exotic, just fast and straight transfer. If you only have a gaped core, use it but think about getting a non-gaped core as well because you will have to do this on that non-gapped core as well and interchange them both just to cover all the bases. It is possible that the gaped and non-gaped cores will require a different number of L2 turns.

I am sure once this is done, the system will start purring along near loop mode. The only other factor will be to find the right value for R3 to match the real output conditions of L2 so that C11 gets ONLY just the right return to keep the loop going.

For now, forget about spikes in the circuit. Once the coils are well balanced and running, that problem should wind up being eliminated with a smoother running ecore.

Just ask your self, with such a furty little core and very good strong driving pulse, why do I need so many primary turns? hehehe

I figured out the finer criteria of the circuit. The game is simple but the rules are unforgiving. Via L1 push the output to L2 high enough so D6 cannot add to L2. This way more of D5 goes to load and if L2 can go even higher on its own, create a reverse threshold effect to D6 so L2 also adds a very strong ripple to the D5 output to the load. There is no other way I can see this work. It is a great system to test with.

If L1 is right on the first layer of the former, when Q1 shorts it out and you scope L1, you should be seeing high spikes and not the wave forms seen so far. I think the stable waveform you are seeing is because L1 is just being (*&&&?%*(*&) mufflered or dampened by the distance is has to impart through two layers of L2 then to the core. Imagine when L2 is energized, now L1 has same two layers distance to pass plus the fact that the two layers are energized, this isolates L1 from the core even more so you are working the core in a very suffocated way.

I promised to stay on mute mode but I needed to convey this now cause I am ordering my e-cores ETD-29-16-10 N87 gaped and non-gaped plus a few others (bigger ones) to have on hand but while they arrive, I did not want you guys to waste any more time with the T1000 method because I know for sure it is a waste of time and it is creating bad effects on the circuit operation.

All the best.

wattsup

---------------------------

@wattsup
 I agree L2 reacts very fast, you have to add turns to L2 or decrease L1

@ Wottsup,

I got straight onto your suggested coil wind but have not noticed any real change from my previous L1 - 15 turn primary and L2 -  28 turn secondary. It would be wise for you to build the circuit using the PCB (if anyone has any leftover spare), so we can compare results using the same coil config and circuit build - apples to apples.

Happy

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
Dear all.

Take a look a this before it disappears !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKmW7HxXvas&feature=youtu.be

If anyone can save it, I suggest you do !!

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Good day Grum

OK, I am downloading the video to my computer as I write this message.
Looks like the same circuit board used with the SMPS in the last video, just looped it back directly w/o the SMPS......
Very interesting.

take care, peace.
lost_bro

EDIT so now we have to find different transformers (ie: flyback)......

Buy me a cigar
Dear Wattsup.

I have two transformers wound, see attached.

The reasoning behind the T-1000 wind is as follows.  If we take the original picture presented at the start of this thread and the turns ratio stated on the schematic. Then we would clearly see that one end would be a lot smaller than the other !! However the original picture clearly shows an almost even wind on both sides, suggesting that at least two layers of wire  (first 30 turns) were laid end to end !!

Secondly the GeoFusion ring core also had it's secondary wound across the gap in the Ferrite. I am afraid non of us came close to a successful replication of that device either !!

This short You Tube of mine shows an interesting effect though !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPV89JWVdtY

With that said I am still looking forward with great interest to your results as I know that your famous "Diode Carousel" will play a big part in your investigations !!  O0

Cheers Grum.

Buy me a cigar
Good day Grum

OK, I am downloading the video to my computer as I write this message.
Looks like the same circuit board used with the SMPS in the last video, just looped it back directly w/o the SMPS......
Very interesting.

take care, peace.
lost_bro

EDIT so now we have to find different transformers (ie: flyback)......

Dear lost_bro.

Thanks !!  O0

Cheers Grum.

Group: Professor

Ok, here some specifics on how i have the transformer constructed and connected, see picture and video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJTxEPuNIlk&feature=youtu.be
Fine tuning still will be a problem as the high current prevents me from doing long ontime measurements.
I don't pretend to know how that transformer is supposed to be constructed, but all of the Akula's diagrams state that the copper shield should not form a closed loop, and your shield appears to be shorted.  Shorted shield will lead to high current when windings are pulsed.

Also the video that shows the transformer construction of a related device, shows two shields and neither one is shorted.
« Last Edit: 2014-04-21, 22:51:54 by verpies »

@ Grum thanks just in time has already locked but I managed to download it!

@ Grum thanks just in time has already locked but I managed to download it!

I missed it, but fortunately T-1000 snagged a copy and left it on his TS3 server.  (Thank you T !)

I think with this one he leaves little doubt as to his device being genuine.  The flyback core is certainly very dark black--that is probably going to be the hardest part to replicate.  Everything else looks relatively straightforward.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
In this thread, a device claimed to be OU also uses two open foil shields for a high voltage bias.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2261.0

(he claims far more power than Akula)

I missed it, but fortunately T-1000 snagged a copy and left it on his TS3 server.  (Thank you T !)

I think with this one he leaves little doubt as to his device being genuine.  The flyback core is certainly very dark black--that is probably going to be the hardest part to replicate.  Everything else looks relatively straightforward.

What do you think of this? likely to be the same that uses Akula ....?

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
That ferrite in his video is too grey to be MnZn it's hard ferrite and looks like a line transformer from a TV as Tutorial FE posted to me.

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

A little bit of extra knowledge came my way today. It would appear that the successful Russian devices are using a Ferrite material that holds some magnetic Remanence !!

I have been looking through my stash of Ferrite rods that I stripped out of old radios when I was a young man.  :)  I have found one that after applying a magnet to it can  influence a Compass needle for a number of minutes later. I tried the same experiment with the cores I am using. No effect was seen. This situation  obviously shows that our modern materials are of a better make up than that of the past !!

So does anyone have an idea how this rod that I have could be used ??

Cheers Grum.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

I don't pretend to know how that transformer is supposed to be constructed, but all of the Akula's diagrams state that the copper shield should not form a closed loop, and your shield appears to be shorted.  Shorted shield will lead to high current when windings are pulsed.

Also the video that shows the transformer construction of a related device, shows two shields and neither one is shorted.

Hmmm i thought it was clear in the pictures, but my copper shield is not shorted, see picture below.
Your video link is faulty, it should be:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYEuV-ji4tk&feature=youtu.be&t=0m45s

Looking at it it seems that the first copper shield was in series with the first coil, where have i seen that before   ???

Regards Itsu

It would appear that the successful Russian devices are using a Ferrite material that holds some magnetic Remanence !!

http://magician.ucsd.edu/essentials/WebBookse41.html

We can coax the magnetization of otherwise firmly entrenched particles to follow an applied field, if that field is larger than the coercivity. Exposing a particle to a large magnetic field, will allow magnetic particles whose coercivity is below that field to flip their magnetic moments to a direction at a more favorable angle to the applied field, resulting in a gain in magnetic remanence in that direction. This type of magnetic remanence is called an isothermal remanent magnetization or IRM

Sounds an awful lot like what T-1000 has been explaining to me.

Hmmm i thought it was clear in the pictures, but my copper shield is not shorted, see picture below.
Your video link is faulty, it should be:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYEuV-ji4tk&feature=youtu.be&t=0m45s
Sorry for the malformed link.  Do you have a link to that new Akula video that was suddenly made private?

The white wires under your copper shield looked liked they were soldered to the shield and were bridging the gap.

Sorry for the malformed link.  Do you have a link to that  that was suddenly made private?

I managed to download it and upload it here ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMNHiCn46dc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IjQ37TopWE

I've devided in two parts and I hope It can be help to everyone ... O0
« Last Edit: 2014-04-24, 21:15:24 by TutorialFE »

Thanks.
Gutted transformer & gutted capacitors - that's new.

Maybe there are not any button batteries embedded in these caps after all.  

P.S.
I just realized that I don't know how supercaps appear inside,... practically.
Anyone?

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 19:11:10