PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 08:56:58
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20
Author Topic: electrolysis with nano-pulse power supply  (Read 290800 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
evolvingape,

I thank you for your honest answer AND for your additional comments, making clear that you are indeed a thoroughly programmed individual, regurgitating the official lines of the “establishment”.

While I can't speak for other readers but to me it is clear that your “knowledge” about HHO and using water as fuel, is in fact nothing more than your BELIEFS and OPINIONS, both FALSE!

My guess is that you haven't even bothered to look at my WFGP design files.

Have a nice day and I wish you luck in your endeavours.

Cheers,
Les Banki

Hi Les
I(and many others here)feel that maybe it's time you showed us your self running HHO system. As this would have to be classed as an OU device according to conventional science, I am supprised that the admins of this forum have not yet asked you to provide proof of such claims. I remember even my heading of a thread was renamed by admin as it contained the word overunity in it,even though i made no such claim. So maybe it's time that you step up to the plate,and show this (according to the laws of physics)your OU device up and running. O0

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
evolvingape,

I thank you for your honest answer AND for your additional comments, making clear that you are indeed a thoroughly programmed individual, regurgitating the official lines of the “establishment”.

While I can't speak for other readers but to me it is clear that your “knowledge” about HHO and using water as fuel, is in fact nothing more than your BELIEFS and OPINIONS, both FALSE!

A "thoroughly programmed individual".. hmm.. well I did go to school, worked hard, learned my craft and applied that knowledge in new ways to do things nobody has done before.. is that programming ?  ;D

I frequently reference the scientific record and back up my claims where possible, I also build devices and provide demonstrations when necessary. The proof that my beliefs and opinions are accurate is the fact that my devices work exactly as I claim they will  ;D

Hi Les
I(and many others here)feel that maybe it's time you showed us your self running HHO system. As this would have to be classed as an OU device according to conventional science, I am supprised that the admins of this forum have not yet asked you to provide proof of such claims. I remember even my heading of a thread was renamed by admin as it contained the word overunity in it,even though i made no such claim. So maybe it's time that you step up to the plate,and show this (according to the laws of physics)your OU device up and running. O0

Seems that put up or shut up time has arrived for you Les, people will no longer tolerate your claims of the impossible without seeing the proof. Are you a snakeoil salesman or not ? Show us all you are a man of integrity by backing your conjectures with irrefutable proof!  ;D

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Group: Guest

Seems that put up or shut up time has arrived for you Les, people will no longer tolerate your claims of the impossible without seeing the proof. Are you a snakeoil salesman or not ? Show us all you are a man of integrity by backing your conjectures with irrefutable proof!  ;D

...you know that's not going to happen. I gave him the opportunity to do so early in this thread.

There are tens of thousands of amateur experimenters, academic researchers, NASA scientists,
as well as dozens of automotive companies with dedicated resources in the tens of millions dollars
working with water electrolysis applications for the internal combustion engine for well over 50 years.
Hundreds of millions of dollars applied to this, by professionals with expertise second to none
and not one automobile running on water.

Having one self-professed expert and arrogant prick around
who thinks he knows better than everyone else on this planet, doesn't hurt.

Buy me some coffee
...you know that's not going to happen. I gave him the opportunity to do so early in this thread.

There are tens of thousands of amateur experimenters, academic researchers, NASA scientists,
as well as dozens of automotive companies with dedicated resources in the tens of millions dollars
working with water electrolysis applications for the internal combustion engine for well over 50 years.
Hundreds of millions of dollars applied to this, by professionals with expertise second to none

It's just another case of-lets get everyones hopes up,encourage them to spend money and time to built it,and then show nothing.
Once again,this thread/project started out all the wrong way !AGAIN!. Something like this,that has claims such as Les gave,should start with !at least! a video of the device running under it's own power. But once AGAIN,it started with unfounded claims,that have now at least cost 1 person a lot of time and money. I wonder if Les will reinverse kampen72 for all cost involved when campen finds that his unit wont even run his lawnmower in self powered mode :(

Yep.. it's not going to happen. HHO is a shitty fuel for an ICE.

I don't think Les should go, I just think he should be honest.  O0

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

Once again,this thread/project started out all the wrong way !AGAIN!.

Yes and I'm truly surprised things have gone on this long--fifteen pages, started on 2014-08-09.  I've been waiting patiently for Poynt99 to take charge of this thread; now I'm asking.

I've been waiting patiently for Poynt99 to take charge of this thread; now I'm asking.

Moderation is a job nobody wants or desires but sometimes must be done. This forum has become self moderated over time, no single moderator can have all the skill sets and experience required to make timely decisions on what technology is potentially viable.

The Creed has been proffered and should be debated and amended as necessary.

"In the context of a trial, to proffer (sometimes profer) means to offer evidence in support of an argument, or elements of an affirmative defense or offense. A party with the burden of proof must proffer sufficient evidence to carry that burden."

Thanks!  :-*

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
I've read some posts but not been closely following along. What's the problem?

evolvingape
TinMan
Mookie
Matt Watts,

You guys have a HUGE problem! 
It seems that you are unable to come to terms with the fact that I have achieved something which you are incapable of.
Face it, you know “Jack Shit” about me.
You don't know the depth of my knowledge in various fields, my determination, my skills, nor my spiritual development level!

Yes, I am a professional and I am good at whatever I am doing!

You are demanding “irrefutable proof” and my answer to you is the same as I gave some private individuals (not on any Forum) who were 'screaming' for a working model:

“You want irrefutable proof and a working model to copy – MAKE one!  What is stopping you?
You got all the necessary information, down to the last detail.”

Unbeknown to you guys, there are several replications in progress, world wide.
You only see one (perhaps two – if Pete decides to post further updates) on this Forum.
IF some of those 'replicators' make videos and decide to publish them, that's their business!

By the way, NONE of the replicators have ever demanded assurances, guarantees, “irrefutable proof” or working models to copy before they started and neither did I 20 years ago when I started working with the Brown's Gas technology!

As for your “problem”, the solution is simple.
Just STOP reading my posts.  (No-one has asked you to read them in the first place!)
If you want me off this Forum, ask Peter to ban me.
In that case, I will be happy to leave!

The only reason I am still here is the hundreds (if not thousands) of people regularly checking this thread for technical info and WFGP updates.
If you don't believe it, just look the the 'Read' count.  As I write this, it is 28693.

I find it ironic that those who have bought the 10 circuit boards packages (17 boards for $100.00, the only thing I ever sold on this Forum!) are not complaining but you 'pricks', (borrowed Mookie's expression!) are!!
Yet, to my knowledge, none of you have spent a single dollar on this project.
Some of you have not even bothered to look at the design files!

Over the past 20 years or so, while working with the “water fuel” technology, I have been called various names but now there is a new one - with courtesy of 'Mookie' - “self-professed expert and arrogant prick”.
All of a sudden, I am now a “snake-oil salesman” also!  (Yet, I am not selling ANYTHING!)

Thanks.  I will add them to the list of names I have been called.

Nowadays, everything I do is not for myself but for the benefit of others.
I am trying to share what I have and all I get in return is shit thrown at me all the time!!
So, nothing has changed in those 20 years!

Just who the hell you think you are, making demands for anything, from anyone???

There are damn good reasons WHY I do things the way I do but I have no obligation whatsoever to explain those reasons. 
Not because they are “secret” (I don't have “secrets”!) but because they would fall on deaf ears!
YOURS!

However, I can give you one clue why I will NOT publish videos.
You will need to spend some time to read through about 30 pages but you will find out HOW the SELF-APPOINTED CRIMINAL RULING ELITE works and who is doing their dirty work.....
They managed to 'kill' that thread, the project and the two guys making that video seem to have disappeared.....

Here is the link: 
http://overunity.com/10156/selfrunning-hho-system-with-400-watts-additional-output/PHPSESSID/a5f0110b87b0705cd32563bf2f85c6ba/

Do you think I am stupid enough to repeat their mistake?
Well, of all the names I have been called in the past, STUPID was never one of them!

Should I decide to make an irrefutable, live public demo, it will be on MY TERMS, NOT yours!
I, and only I, will decide when, where and how that will be done and who will be invited!
Period.
End of argument.

Further, at the age of 77, I INTEND to live whatever time I have left in this body, in peace, without abuse, interference, harassment, threats, break-ins, vandalism, arson, theft, financial ruin or induced heart attack, etc., etc.

I am finished with this subject and will not respond to any more posts about it.

To all other readers:  I will be here (unless I am banned) to help those who might need it.
If I am banned, you will find me at:
http://www.energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php/topic,2533.0.html.

Or, you could email me (my email address is in my reply #5) and I will put you on my list.

In closing, I repeat what I have stated several times in the past:

My FREE offer of the WFGP design is what it is - take it or leave it – and STOP winging and arguing!!
IF you don't believe it to be REAL, stay away from it!

Cheers,
Les Banki

Buy me some coffee
evolvingape
TinMan
Mookie
Matt Watts,

It seems that you are unable to come to terms with the fact that I have achieved something which you are incapable of.
You don't know the depth of my knowledge in various fields, my determination, my skills, nor my spiritual development level!

Yes, I am a professional and I am good at whatever I am doing!

You are demanding “irrefutable proof” and my answer to you is the same as I gave some private individuals (not on any Forum) who were 'screaming' for a working model:

“You want irrefutable proof and a working model to copy – MAKE one!  What is stopping you?

You only see one (perhaps two – if Pete decides to post further updates) on this Forum.
IF some of those 'replicators' make videos and decide to publish them, that's their business!

By the way, NONE of the replicators have ever demanded assurances, guarantees, “irrefutable proof” or working models to copy before they started and neither did I 20 years ago when I started working with the Brown's Gas technology!

As for your “problem”, the solution is simple.
Just STOP reading my posts.  (No-one has asked you to read them in the first place!)
If you want me off this Forum, ask Peter to ban me.
In that case, I will be happy to leave!

The only reason I am still here is the hundreds (if not thousands) of people regularly checking this thread for technical info and WFGP updates.
If you don't believe it, just look the the 'Read' count.  As I write this, it is 28693.

I find it ironic that those who have bought the 10 circuit boards packages (17 boards for $100.00, the only thing I ever sold on this Forum!) are not complaining but you 'pricks', (borrowed Mookie's expression!) are!!
Yet, to my knowledge, none of you have spent a single dollar on this project.
Some of you have not even bothered to look at the design files!

Over the past 20 years or so, while working with the “water fuel” technology, I have been called various names but now there is a new one - with courtesy of 'Mookie' - “self-professed expert and arrogant prick”.
All of a sudden, I am now a “snake-oil salesman” also!  (Yet, I am not selling ANYTHING!)

Thanks.  I will add them to the list of names I have been called.

I am trying to share what I have and all I get in return is shit thrown at me all the time!!

Just who the hell you think you are, making demands for anything, from anyone???

There are damn good reasons WHY I do things the way I do but I have no obligation whatsoever to explain those reasons. 
Not because they are “secret” (I don't have “secrets”!) but because they would fall on deaf ears!
YOURS!

However, I can give you one clue why I will NOT publish videos.
You will need to spend some time to read through about 30 pages but you will find out HOW the SELF-APPOINTED CRIMINAL RULING ELITE works and who is doing their dirty work.....
They managed to 'kill' that thread, the project and the two guys making that video seem to have disappeared.....

Here is the link: 
http://overunity.com/10156/selfrunning-hho-system-with-400-watts-additional-output/PHPSESSID/a5f0110b87b0705cd32563bf2f85c6ba/

Do you think I am stupid enough to repeat their mistake?
Well, of all the names I have been called in the past, STUPID was never one of them!

Should I decide to make an irrefutable, live public demo, it will be on MY TERMS, NOT yours!
I, and only I, will decide when, where and how that will be done and who will be invited!
Period.
End of argument.

Further, at the age of 77, I INTEND to live whatever time I have left in this body, in peace, without abuse, interference, harassment, threats, break-ins, vandalism, arson, theft, financial ruin or induced heart attack, etc., etc.

I am finished with this subject and will not respond to any more posts about it.

To all other readers:  I will be here (unless I am banned) to help those who might need it.
http://www.energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php/topic,2533.0.html.

Or, you could email me (my email address is in my reply #5) and I will put you on my list.

In closing, I repeat what I have stated several times in the past:

My FREE offer of the WFGP design is what it is - take it or leave it – and STOP winging and arguing!!
IF you don't believe it to be REAL, stay away from it!

Cheers,
Les Banki

@ Poynt
Here is the problem.

I am at a loss at to how this has managed to go so far?,when EMJ(who made a similar claim) was asked to put up or shut up.
Here we have Les claiming a !way! over faraday system that would cost a pretty penny to build,and yet no proof has been required of such a devices existance ??? Here we have the same situation as we did in EMJ's thread,where a COP>+ performance is claimed,but only written information is provided-->no actual proof of a running device. As we can see,1 member has already spent a lot of time and money on one of Les's setup's,and the only outcome is going to be sad dissapointment. Les claims his cell is the best of the best,when in fact a flooded plate cell is on the low side of performance.

Here we have Les not willing to put up even a video of his self running water powered device in an open forum,but he is willing to post all his information on how to build one right here on a public forum-->it makes no sense ???

Is it not OUR rule that if you make a claim of OU/COP>+,then you must provide proof that such a device exist O0

Dear Les

I can assure you that that is not the case.

Well we do know that you havnt been able to back up your claim O0

“You want irrefutable proof and a working model to copy – MAKE oneWhat is stopping you?

The lack of evidence to back up your claim.

This is great. So at least one should be now up and running,and they should be driving there car around on water by now. Could you point us in the direction where one of these water powered systems is running?

I bet those very same people are now really pissed that there system is not working as described.

I have the two circuit board's,but i was waiting on the video you were apparently going to produce on your running device before i spent my hard earned cash on yet another unworkable device.

We are those who have spent countless dollars on devices that just dont do what the claiment said it did-->much like You Les
So now we want to see proof that such a claim is not once again going to cost us time and money. So in other words Les,we are pretty much done with those that come here and make such claim's,but never show one shred of evidence that it actually work's. You statement(if you want proof,then build it),is the norm for those who have nothing to show-->and YOU have nothing to show Les.

I think this is your thrill Les,you like to see how many people are looking at your work. It's almost like a popularity contest with you.

Unfortunately for you Les,that's not how it work's on this forum. If you make such a claim here,then you have to be able to back it up-->as EMJ found out.

The difference between you and me Les is-if i think i have something wonderful,then the first thing i do is post a video showing the device,and showing what i see the device doing. Then those in the know will tell me if it is something great,or nothing out of the ordinary. While you Les,post page after page,and make claim after claim,and never(not once) have you shown anything that could back up your own word's.

And for the record Les,i never called you by any other name other than yours.
You say we dont know you?,well we do now.

Buy me some coffee
This thread was always about providing access for people to build Les Banki's device, it was known up front that there was no proof, but there was all the build information given for free, is it that you are all claiming fraud? or that Faraday > 1 is not possible as in Stan Meyers case, are you claiming Stan Meyer is a fraud as well.

The problem is that the TPU and all the other devices we look at also involve COP>1, so what do we do delete that from the forum as well, the TPU was never stated >1 but it was always inferred.
Sometimes there's only 1 way to disprove a claim and that's build it.

Tinman, i lost the thread on the device where you claim COP>1 and cannot seem to remember reading how it turned out, I am willing to replicate it if it is looped and producing over 1 watt, I'm surprised others have not replicated it yet or at least been talking about it on the thread.  :-\

As for dealing with claims, well that's Poynt99 Department  :-*

Peter and all,

While it is true that the TPU is claimed to be COP>1, no one here on OUR has claimed they have replicated it or any other device that exhibits COP>1, therefore the TPU for example is open for discussion, should folks wish to.

On the other hand, we have always stated and usually enforced the creed and terms of service of OUR, which in summary, clearly conveys the rule that if you post a claim of COP>1 (of any sort), you must back it up.

We changed a thread title by TinMan not too long ago, because the title itself was somewhat misleading.

What I would like to hear from Les himself, is what claim (if any) is he making? Les? The floor is yours.

And perhaps the title of this thread itself should be looked at for a possible edit?

Buy me some coffee
I would add that I think Les has stated that he feels he does not need to justify his claims, it's actually an old device, as old as the Tpu, the only difference is that Steven Marks is not here to help build the TPU, where as Les has been trying to help replicators.

It's a bit like not allowing Steven Marks on the forum to help replication of his TPU on the basis that if he were to turn up then he would in effect be openly working on a supposed COP>1 without real proof, which as we know there is no such proof without holding a working device in your own hands for tests, even test data is fraught with dangers when put forward as some kind of proof.

Buy me some coffee

Tinman, i lost the thread on the device where you claim COP>1 and cannot seem to remember reading how it turned out, I am willing to replicate it if it is looped and producing over 1 watt, I'm surprised others have not replicated it yet or at least been talking about it on the thread.  :-\

As for dealing with claims, well that's Poynt99 Department  :-*

The thread you are speaking of was accompanied by a video of the device in question,running and showing what i was seeing. This is the device where Poynt spent a couple of hour's on skype with me doing measurement's,and explaining why i was seeing excess power. What it turned out to be,was some form of boost converter. As i was rather all new to this at that time,i assumed that the excess power was there to use. But as we now know,what we draw from the circuit has a two fold reaction against the apparent available power. Nothing was hidden in that thread,and everything was explained as soon as it was understood-Poynt knows this.

But that is the difference here Peter,i provided a video of the claimed working device in the very first post(of very near after that. And as soon as all was explained,it was posted in the thread.This is not the case here. Here we have a claim that if you build this device,it will work,and yet no proof has ever been requested to back up the claim like it was from my self and other before and after me.

P.S-One of my thread titles was change because i said research into OU transformers-->or something to that effect,never making a claim. And here we have a thread title claiming an 8 x Faraday electrolysis with no evidence to back it up.

I would add that I think Les has stated that he feels he does not need to justify his claims, it's actually an old device, as old as the Tpu, the only difference is that Steven Marks is not here to help build the TPU, where as Les has been trying to help replicators.

It's a bit like not allowing Steven Marks on the forum to help replication of his TPU on the basis that if he were to turn up then he would in effect be openly working on a supposed COP>1 without real proof, which as we know there is no such proof without holding a working device in your own hands for tests, even test data is fraught with dangers when put forward as some kind of proof.

a) Working on, showing your progress and results, encouraging builds, and offering advice is one thing, but b) clearly making a claim that you presently have a working COP>1 device in your possession and not offering proof of it is another thing.

What I would like to know, is what is Les doing, a) alone, or a) and b) ?

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
This thread was always about providing access for people to build Les Banki's device, it was known up front that there was no proof, but there was all the build information given for free, is it that you are all claiming fraud? or that Faraday > 1 is not possible as in Stan Meyers case, are you claiming Stan Meyer is a fraud as well.

The problem is that the TPU and all the other devices we look at also involve COP>1, so what do we do delete that from the forum as well, the TPU was never stated >1 but it was always inferred.
Sometimes there's only 1 way to disprove a claim and that's build it

Bravo Peterae.

Those two paragraphs strike a chord with me.  O0

I remember well, Chet talking to me about the launch of this thread. It was noted at the time that no actual proof was available as to a working device. Replication would be the only way to prove the theory, one way or the other.

For me, the replication attempt was way too many Pounds above my pension !! However, getting an IC engine to run solely on HHO  was a challenge I was willing to look at. After all, our forebears had been running engines on Gas for 20 years before the advent of liquid Hydrocarbon fuels!!

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Buy me some coffee
a) Working on, showing your progress and results, encouraging builds, and offering advice is one thing, but b) clearly making a claim that you presently have a working COP>1 device in your possession and not offering proof of it is another thing.

What I would like to know, is what is Les doing, a) alone, or a) and b) ?
And here is one of the many claims by Les
Quote post 50: Ironically, you can gain much more free energy by using water than by most other methods.
And as 'crude' as it may be at present, it is here, right now!THIS thread is only about a greatly improved electrolysis method, nano-pulse power.
My point is that even without that, we can already produce free energy.

Where is this claimed free energy device?

This is simple. He is claiming "8 times 'Faraday' electrolysis with nano-pulse power supply" to run an automobile.

In short:
A simple, high efficiency multi-cell electrolyser - coupled with the correct engine management process - does the job.
Period.

You would think he would be going to Stockholm Sweden to pick up his Nobel Prize for this incredible accomplishment.
...Nah, he prefers to hang out in forums like this.

C'mon Man !

(link to Rosemary Ainslie's forum)

I find that strangely appropriate. A forum started by/for a person who lied repeatedly, was ignorant of her chosen topic, and even _falsified data_ to put in her daft manuscript "papers", and wouldn't accept proper test results from many other groups and individuals. Someone who colluded with the moderators at another forum and then turned against all her collaborators there when her misrepresentations and lack of reproducibility became evident even to them. A person who even wound up denying the validity of proper test results performed live on the internet by her and her cohorts under the guidance of some people who really do know what they are doing. A forum that apparently hasn't had a post of any kind since January 27, 2015 and hasn't had a post in the Les Banki thread since September 2, 2014, or the specific one linked since even earlier.

@Peterae:
...the only difference is that Steven Marks is not here to help build the TPU,
No.... that's not the only difference. There are plenty of videos where "working" versions of the TPU are demonstrated by Steven. Videos that actually contain enough information to put the veracity of the demos strongly in question. Les is too smart for that..... If someone doesn't actually demonstrate anything it's harder to analyze the claims and refute them if necessary.

Mookie,

If that is Les' claim, then there is no claim imo. "High efficiency" does not translate to COP>1, does it?

But yes, the title does imply COP>1, and we may have to change that somewhat.

Buy me some coffee
Mookie,

If that is Les' claim, then there is no claim imo. "High efficiency" does not translate to COP>1, does it?

But yes, the title does imply COP>1, and we may have to change that somewhat.
Les has made many claims of free energy from this nanopulse setup
Quote post 50: My point is that even without that, we can already produce free energy.

Quote from the power and creed document we must all abide by
:To post claims of overunity only when backed up with solid proof and
evidence in the form of fully documented, and accurate measurements and
test setup diagrams;

All some of are asking for is to see this solid proof Les has from a working test setup,and yet this is taken as an insult to even ask for such a thing,and Les go's off the rails.

So here is a deal Les should be happy with,and the rest of us as well. Les,can you get in touch with Poynt,and organise with him a demo of your working free energy/8 X Faraday HHO system?. If Poynt then comes back and post here on this thread that he has seen and confirms your system runs as claimed,then I'm sure EVERYONE here will be happy with that,and i know for sure that i will spend the time and money to replicate this system.

I would like to hear directly from Les, and get a fresh start as to what his claim is.

So far I have not seen anything strong enough in terms of a COP>1 claim (other than the title) to warrant a ban.

Buy me some coffee
I would like to hear directly from Les, and get a fresh start as to what his claim is.

So far I have not seen anything strong enough in terms of a COP>1 claim (other than the title) to warrant a ban.

No- i dont want him banned,but some sort of proof that he dose indeed have what he claims to have.
It is now at the stage where at least 1 person here has spent a lot of time and money building this system based on Les's claimes,and so it just seems to me that before it go's any further some sort of proof should be provided. If that proof is provided to you(Poynt) or Peter,and you come back here and say it's all legit,then that is good enough for me.

One of the big problems with electrolysis systems involving closely separated plates is micro-boiling of the electrolyte between the plates. This has fooled more than one researcher into thinking he had large volumes of gas evolution when actually the product contained a lot of water vapor. I recall seeing one report that the bulk temperature of a Banki electrolyzer's electrolyte was measured at 75 degrees C. So I think inter-plate microboiling could indeed be happening in such a system. I have seen lots of talk about flowmeters, pressure relief valves and pressure regulators, but I haven't seen much discussion of dryers being used to remove all traces of water vapor from the gas stream before measuring its quantity or flow rate.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 08:56:58