PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 06:42:55
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20
Author Topic: electrolysis with nano-pulse power supply  (Read 289712 times)
Group: Guest
First up Grum,i am still unsure as to what this circuit can do that my FG cannot ???

When this thread first started,i was in for sure. Then i started to think about this 200 nano second pulse going into a 2 plate cell.
So next was a trip to the workshop to set up a quick cell(two plates),as something didn't ring true. We all know that a HHO cell is both a capacitor and a resistor. The capacitance is set by plate size and distance between the plates,and the resistance is set by the amount of Elite you have in the water. What happens when we place a resistor of a high value over a capacitor,and then feed that capacitor quick pulses of power?. At a low frequency we can see the pulses across that capacitor,but as you lift the frequency up,the pulses start to smooth out. This is exactly what happened in my experiment-the pulses disappeared at around 1KHz,and a smooth voltage was seen across the cell. This voltage is always lower than the supply voltage,and that drop is equal to pulse width %. I built the lawton circuit,and found that it actually consumed more power than straight DC for gas amount-->and it makes sense,as we now have all the components in the circuit consuming power as well.

I don't need the circuit to create 200 nano second pulses across the plates,my FG and a couple of fets will do the job just fine,and we can use any voltage that is required. It would be nice if we had a scope shot across the cell that was using this circuit,as I'm sure i could replicate that scope shot across a cell using my FG.There may be a scope shot i have missed buried in all those papers some where-im not sure,but it would be good to have one.

I fully agree. You mean Les hasn't provided a scopeshot of that circuit driving his electrolysis apparatus? That's very basic information. It would be nice to see just what the circuit is able to do, whether it makes 200 ns pulses and/or fast rise-times when actually connected to a transformer and cell load. By the way, is that output transformer an "air core" transformer? How do we interpret the dashed lines representing the "core"?

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
The original title was "8x Faraday Efficiency with nano pulse power supply" is that right ? A statement claim that is confusing, from the Wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_efficiency

Faradaic vs. voltage and energy efficiency

Faradaic loss is only one form of energy loss in an electrochemical system. Another is overpotential, the difference between the theoretical and actual electrode voltages needed to drive the reaction at the desired rate. Even a rechargeable battery with 100% faradaic efficiency requires charging at a higher voltage than it produces during discharge, so its overall energy efficiency is the product of voltage efficiency and faradaic efficiency. Voltage efficiencies below 100% reflect the thermodynamic irreversibility of every real-world chemical reaction.

The new thread title "electrolysis with nano-pulse power supply" closer reflects reality of the thread contents in my opinion.

Dear All.

My suggestion, as a group effort, is to ascertain if we can produce HHO at a greater rate than standard Faraday?  Build a single two plate cell with a simple column above, drive it with a known value of energy and measure the Gas produced. First using pure DC, Faraday.  Then pulsed DC, Non Faraday.

I feel this single test would provide a bench mark for any future experiments.

Thoughts ?

Cheers Grum.

You could measure it this way Grum!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5CvlEwxFhg&feature=youtu.be

Mean system pressure measurement as I don't have a Maxwell's Demon handy to count all the particles individually  C.C pneumatic to hydraulic.. skip to trigger point @ 07:17  O0

---------------------------
Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Good day All,

Sorry to see so much valuable energy *wasted*...................
I usually don't join in on witch hunts, for better or for worst but make the exception this time.  
This thread started out as an *attempt* to replicate the work from a Scientific Journal, which was attached at the very start of this thread by Les.
All of the pros and cons were discussed, and attempts were made to obtain and then substitute the *unobtainable* SiThy (SIT) device.
Les even went so far as to explain that the original paper claimed up to 30x over Faraday and in reality is was closer to the now famous  '8x over Faraday' conflict.
I personally know that there is more to this than meets the eye, maybe just a gut reaction, but that's how things work at times.

I for one have seen how Hydrogen/HHO/ what ever you want to call it, can function as a very effective *pseudo catalysis* for combustion. I use the wording *pseudo catalysis* because a true catalysis is neither used/consumed nor mutated during the reaction effect.   But being that a very low percentage is required for desired effects to be witnessed, I use the term *pseudo catalysis* to best describe the function.

Also attached is a N.A.S.A. study picked up from Sandia Labs at Kirtland A.F.B.  Some interesting key points are developed and discussed in that document.

I have attached a journal study from a University in Turkey carried out a few years back.  I have also attached a personal correspondence from the Author of that study answering a few of my questions regarding his work during the course of that study.  You can still think what you want to think, but "the Universe is Bigger than our grandest views of it".  

From my point of view, we are ALL grown adults, and make our own decisions............  If someone decides to replicate something, they have there own reasons to do so and can make up their own mind and do not require *big brother* to step in and save the day.

take care, peace
lost_bro

« Last Edit: 2015-06-02, 23:11:18 by lost_bro »

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: Tin...Koa..
By the way, is that output transformer an "air core" transformer? How do we interpret the dashed lines representing the "core"?

The "dashed lines" which represent the core indicate a
non-electrical-conductive magnetic material which will
not support eddy currents.  Such cores are often ferrite,
powdered iron, iron oxide or some other suitable material.
These kinds of transformers are designed to function at
higher frequencies and some are specialized for pulsing.

They are not "air core."

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Thanks.

And what's your opinion about the SIT device? Is it really necessary or can some other, more obtainable, part be substituted? Like an ordinary SCR for example?

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Here's the basic inverting Gate driver circuit I'm using on TinselKoil IX. The 2n7000 mini-mosfet pulls the power mosfet Gate, and the Base of the 2n2222, low when it gets a high pulse from the oscillator section:
Nice little circuit TK. High current buffered turn-on and off.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
The scope shots below show the 200nS pulses across a two plate cell i put together tonight. The plates are 100mm x 100mm x 1.2mm with a 3mm gap between them. The circuit being used is simply a mosfet being triggered with my FG. Supply voltage is 4 volts.

The first scope shot shows the trace across the cell with straight tap water.
The second scope shot shows the trace across the cell with just 1 gram of KOH in 1.5 LTRs of water.

Without the KOH,the cell was drawing 13mA @ 4v
With the KOH,the cell was drawing 48mA @ 4v
No gas bubbles were seen in either case.
Running on straight DC,the cell was drawing 390mA @ 4v-and of course, a decent amount of gas was being produced.
The voltage drop is due to the diode i had in series in the positive line.

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

An excellent post, I will take the time to think about it.

Good day All,

I usually don't join in on witch hunts, for better or for worst but make the exception this time. 
This thread started out as an *attempt* to replicate the work from a Scientific Journal, which was attached at the very start of this thread by Les.
All of the pros and cons were discussed, and attempts were made to obtain and then substitute the *unobtainable* SiThy (SIT) device.
Les even went so far as to explain that the original paper claimed up to 30x over Faraday and in reality is was closer to the now famous  '8x over Faraday' conflict.
I personally know that there is more to this than meets the eye, maybe just a gut reaction, but that's how things work at times.

I for one have seen how Hydrogen/HHO/ what ever you want to call it, can function as a very effective *pseudo catalysis* for combustion. I use the wording *pseudo catalysis* because a true catalysis is neither used/consumed nor mutated during the reaction effect.   But being that a very low percentage is required for desired effects to be witnessed, I use the term *pseudo catalysis* to best describe the function.

Also attached is a N.A.S.A. study picked up from Sandia Labs at Kirtland A.F.B.  Some interesting key points are developed and discussed in that document.

I have attached a journal study from a University in Turkey carried out a few years back.  I have also attached a personal correspondence from the Author of that study answering a few of my questions regarding his work during the course of that study.  You can still think what you want to think, but "the Universe is Bigger than our grandest views of it". 

From my point of view, we are ALL grown adults, and make our own decisions............  If someone decides to replicate something, they have there own reasons to do so and can make up their own mind and do not require *big brother* to step in and save the day.

take care, peace
lost_bro
O0

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

Well, I've constructed about 2/3 of the "nanopulser" circuit from the first page of the thread. I don't have anything in where the SIT or SCR device goes, I'm just using a mosfet, and I just have a shorting jumper in the SIT socket between K and A. And I don't have the PLL VCO built up yet. I just have the inverter stage, the pulse width control, and the mosfet driver chip circuit going. And I'm using my FG as a substitute for the PLL VCO stage. I'm not using an output transformer or an electrolysis cell yet, just a light bulb for a load. Getting 200 ns pulses is no problem and I like the way the TC4420 driver chip works. At 400 kHz the "pulse width" control doesn't really have much effect, it works a lot better at lower frequencies. So I got to the 200 ns pulse by using the FG's duty cycle setting. A different capacitor value would be necessary for the pulse width control to operate at 400 kHz, probably. Judging from the light bulb.... there really isn't a lot of power going thru the circuit at this setting.

So I'm puzzled as to why the SIT device is really needed at all, since it's clear that one can get to 200 ns pulse width without it. And it certainly isn't going to be increasing the output power, since it's just another switch in series with the mosfet. Right?

Nice build TK.

So I'm puzzled as to why the SIT device is really needed at all, since it's clear that one can get to 200 ns pulse width without it. And it certainly isn't going to be increasing the output power, since it's just another switch in series with the mosfet. Right?

After reading about SITs, I'm not convinced the pulse width matters at all.  What I think makes the difference is the rise/fall time.  If you switch 20+ amps within a nanosecond, something has to give.  If the components survive, the water molecules in the immediate vicinity of the plates probably will not.  Cree makes some silicon carbide MOSFETs that have extremely fast rise/fall times, the only trouble is a handful of them cost more than your new scope.  Those devices however are about the only thing folks like us can get their hands on.

Now having said that, I'm not clear at all how having an inductor between the SIT and the electrolysis plates benefits this process.  If one wants speed, then we must overcome capacitance.  Seems to me we would want to eliminate the mass of conductors as much as possible.  Having a large inductor in the way seems completely counter-intuitive.  Unless...

Unless one knows exactly how to wind such a device to completely cancel out (counteract) capacitance.    :-\

Group: Tinkerer

That is a really great scope shot TinK.  It shows clearly the
Miller Effect as the Gate and Drain signals progress through
the cycle.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Good day All,

Les even went so far as to explain that the original paper claimed up to 30x over Faraday and in reality is was closer to the now famous  '8x over Faraday' conflict.

I for one have seen how Hydrogen/HHO/ what ever you want to call it, can function as a very effective *pseudo catalysis* for combustion. I use the wording *pseudo catalysis* because a true catalysis is neither used/consumed nor mutated during the reaction effect.   But being that a very low percentage is required for desired effects to be witnessed, I use the term *pseudo catalysis* to best describe the function.

Also attached is a N.A.S.A. study picked up from Sandia Labs at Kirtland A.F.B.  Some interesting key points are developed and discussed in that document.

I have attached a journal study from a University in Turkey carried out a few years back.  I have also attached a personal correspondence from the Author of that study answering a few of my questions regarding his work during the course of that study.  You can still think what you want to think, but "the Universe is Bigger than our grandest views of it".  

From my point of view, we are ALL grown adults, and make our own decisions............  If someone decides to replicate something, they have there own reasons to do so and can make up their own mind and do not require *big brother* to step in and save the day.

take care, peace
lost_bro

Hi Mark,

First of all, it is a pity that you never received the pcb I sent you 6 months ago in an ordinary Air Mail.
Ken (in Canada) never received his either!  (Sent the same way a few days later.)

Coincident??

I don't think so.

I have known for a long time that I am being WATCHED and I have also experienced various forms of SUPPRESSION and SABOTAGE over the years.

(Perhaps you should check out the video “Free Energy – Pentagon Conspiracy to cover up.mp4” where I am also featured briefly at 3:39 and 5:38.  If my memory serves me right, that interview took place in 1996.)

If I didn't have my NO “IRREFUTABLE” PROOF as my life insurance policy in place, I would be holding Stanley Meyer company a long time ago!
As perhaps most readers here will know, “they” also tried to kill Bob Boyce not long ago!
According to my source, he has now 'retired' from his work with HydOxy in the country side somewhere.
But some “no-hopers” here firmly believe all that to be nonsense and paranoia, used as an excuse  not to 'give in' to their demands!

So be it.

As you have pointed out in your excellent post, we are all free to think whatever we want to think!

You are one of the VERY few who understood from the start what the “8 times 'Faraday' electrolysis
with nano-pulse power supply”
meant and you also knew that the 'Faraday' ONLY applies to pure DC electrolysis!
Further, you also know that my 139 cell HV electrolyser is NOT DC electrolysis but is PULSED.
'Faraday law' DOES NOT apply here and never has!
The direct consequence of this is a WAY over 'Faraday' HydrOxy gas production which is also disputed by the same “no-hopers”!

I thank you also for pointing out the FACTS about the “8 times 'Faraday' electrolysis with nano-pulse power supply” thread to the trouble makers here.

Make no mistake, Mark, the 'witch hunt' was NOT about the name of my “8 times 'Faraday' electrolysis with nano-pulse power supply” thread!
It was/is about my WFGP.  (Water Fuelled Generator Project)
It was/is a childish RETALIATION for my refusal to 'give in' to the demands of a bunch of hardcore 'skeptics'!

They have managed to convince the so-called 'moderator' (who has NOT done his homework!) so he changed the name of my thread for no valid reason whatsoever!!

In short, my time on this Forum has turned out to be an almost total waste!

After I 'tie-up' a few loose ends here, I am leaving this Forum as a PROTEST to the ongoing
INSANITY, INTERFERENCE and CENSORSHIP!  (the *big brother* approach you referred to)

I just wonder if 'peterae' (the owner of this Forum) is REALLY aware of what is happening on his Forum??

Anyway, I have 2 boards left and I will send you one, this time in REGISTERED Air Mail.
We will soon find out what will happen!

Keep in mind that the pcb you will receive (hopefully!) is for the latest version of my nano-pulse power supply design, which works perfectly, up to the transformer stage.
All you have to do is determine the number of turns and wind it.
Wire thickness is not critical.
0.8 – 1mm will do.

I suggest you buy 2 or 3 'coil formers' so you can wind them with different number of turns and you just swap them on the pcb.
Tip: don't solder all the unused pins to the pcb before you find the right number of turns!

You should ignore the latest posts by several posters as they have clearly demonstrated
NON-COMPREHENSION of what is required by this circuit.
Nor do they understand HOW the IES operates!
I don't think they have bothered to check out my work on this subject.

Generating 200ns pulses is NOT the issue here.  (that is a “piece of cake”)

The path they are on at present is GUARANTEED to fail!
Period.

I can relate to your *pseudo catalysis* since it is very similar (or perhaps even identical!) to what is happening in the case of using HydrOxy ONLY as 'fuel'.

What I refer to is the FACT that hardly any water is being used to power the engine!
Before any “no-hoper” jumps in to dispute this, beware that what comes out of the exhaust pipe is
WATER.
It seems that the small amount of water we lose is due to spill and evaporation, due to engine heath.
The recovered water can be re-energized with Sunlight and reused. 

Cheers,
Les Banki

Buy me some coffee

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Now to your first question:

“Are you claiming(as you have done throughout this thread)that your 139 cell system will run an ICE in a looped situation. To make things very clear,and to remove all this beating around the bush,a looped system is one that dose NOT require any external energy input. So your 139 cell system is powered by the generator that is coupled to the motor which is  receiving it's fuel source from your 139 cel systeml only. “

Yes, I have made that STATEMENT (which is NOT a claim) several times but only a few seem to have paid attention! NOBODY has been “ beating around the bush" about this!

And that STATEMENT is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

Les Banki

So for the record, the system that he has in his possession will run an automobile.
And after 8 years of posting on similar forums, he has provided no evidence of that
..preferring to use this forum as his personal latrine.

Buy me some coffee

I have known for a long time that I am being WATCHED and I have also experienced various forms of SUPPRESSION and SABOTAGE over the years.

I doubt that very much,as you have nothing of interest to be worried about Les. If you did have the MIB watching you ,you wouldn't be here on a public forum posting every detail needed to run a car or ICE off of water--Which begs the question. If you are prepaired to post all the information needed on a public forum,then one has to wonder why you wont show all this information in action-in way of a video showing your setup working.

(Perhaps you should check out the video “Free Energy – Pentagon Conspiracy to cover up.mp4” where I am also featured briefly at 3:39 and 5:38.  If my memory serves me right, that interview took place in 1996.)

Yep,seen that one. There you are(once again) making claims of cars running around the streets running on only water,but of course ,no one can see this due to government suppresion,and threats of death O0

As perhaps most readers here will know, “they” also tried to kill Bob Boyce not long ago!

No-didnt know that. One has to wonder why they would be after him,as he also never had a HHO looped system that worked.

As you have pointed out in your excellent post, we are all free to think whatever we want to think!

Yes we are,but i better not post what I'm thinking right now C.C

You are one of the VERY few who understood from the start what the “8 times 'Faraday' electrolysis
with nano-pulse power supply”
meant and you also knew that the 'Faraday' ONLY applies to pure DC electrolysis
!

The cell is powered by the inductive kickback from a transformers secondary O0
Quote your file: The energy in the generated pulses are transferred to the secondary and are then applied to the electrolysis cell.

Further, you also know that my 139 cell HV electrolyser is NOT DC electrolysis but is PULSED.
'Faraday law' DOES NOT apply here and never has!

Since when ???
Regardless of weather it is pulsed or continuous,it is still DC.
Faraday's law stands.

The direct consequence of this is a WAY over 'Faraday' HydrOxy gas production which is also disputed by the same “no-hopers”!

Oh,there is that claim again O0
So no-hopers are those that would like evidence from those that make such claims of Overunity devices.
I would think that no-hopers are those that make claims they cannot back up O0

I thank you also for pointing out the FACTS about the “8 times 'Faraday' electrolysis with nano-pulse power supply” thread to the trouble makers here.

Those ruddy trouble maker's-at it again >:(

Make no mistake, Mark, the 'witch hunt' was NOT about the name of my “8 times 'Faraday' electrolysis with nano-pulse power supply” thread!
It was/is about my WFGP.  (Water Fuelled Generator Project)
It was/is a childish RETALIATION for my refusal to 'give in' to the demands of a bunch of hardcore 'skeptics'!

Maybe they work for the CIA,or home land security--and there just trying to discredit your work Les. I mean,there is no chance that there just ordinary guys that were interested in and prepaired to spend time and money on your device,but made the mistake of asking to see a working model-->the proof that must be provided to back up ones claims of an OU/Way over Faraday device
A couple of quotes from the power and creed document
: To place integrity before ego;
- To post claims of overunity only when backed up with solid proof and
evidence in the form of fully documented, and accurate measurements and
test setup diagrams;

They have managed to convince the so-called 'moderator' (who has NOT done his homework!) so he changed the name of my thread for no valid reason whatsoever!!

Hard to do your homework when there is nothing to base that homework around.
The name of the thread was changed because it was misleading.

In short, my time on this Forum has turned out to be an almost total waste!

And why is that Les-->because some have asked you to back up your claims with evidence?

After I 'tie-up' a few loose ends here, I am leaving this Forum as a PROTEST to the ongoing
INSANITY, INTERFERENCE and CENSORSHIP!  (the *big brother* approach you referred to)

Yes,we knew this was coming--we have seen it many times before. When the pressure is on to backup ones claims,they quickly seek a reason to leave-->so as they don't have to back up there claims-->which they cant O0

I just wonder if 'peterae' (the owner of this Forum) is REALLY aware of what is happening on his Forum??

I'm sure he is,and Poynt dose a great job at keeping things on the straight and narrow.

Anyway, I have 2 boards left and I will send you one, this time in REGISTERED Air Mail.
We will soon find out what will happen!

I'm sure they will turn up safe and sound-just as mine did O0
The MIB must have been on days off when mine arrived.

You should ignore the latest posts by several posters as they have clearly demonstrated
NON-COMPREHENSION of what is required by this circuit.
Nor do they understand HOW the IES operates!
I don't think they have bothered to check out my work on this subject.
Generating 200ns pulses is NOT the issue here.  (that is a “piece of cake”)

When power is applied to the circuit, control MOSFET Q2 is turned ON.
“Opening switch” Q1 (SITh) is also turned ON, simply because it is a 'normally-ON' device!
Current is now flowing through Q2, Q1 and the transformer's primary, 'storing' a certain amount of energy in its magnetic field, depending on how long the current has been flowing.
The current level is adjusted by the ON-time of control MOSFET Q2.
In other words, when the current has reached the desired level, Q2 is turned OFF.
Now, “opening switch” Q1 must turn OFF very fast, in order to generate a sharp, short pulse!
The AMPLITUDE is a lot higher than the DC power supply voltage.
The energy in the generated pulses are transferred to the secondary and are then applied to the electrolysis cell.

So at the end of the day,the cell is receiving the inductive kickback current from the secondary of the transformer. O0

The path they are on at present is GUARANTEED to fail

The fail here Les is your inability to understand what this nanopulse circuit is doing-->and that is-->sending the inductive kickback spike  to the cell as the current source. The amount of available power/energy in this kickback is less than that which created it. There is no need to use inductive kickback current,as the very same can be sent to the cell without all the losses involved in your circuit.

If you would care to post a scope shot showing the trace across your cell using your circuit,i will replicate that trace without your circuit. As you quote in your document :Les Banki (Electronic Design Engineer),i am sure this is within your means,and I'm sure one scope shot will not attract the MIB.

What I refer to is the FACT that hardly any water is being used to power the engine!

This much is true.
« Last Edit: 2015-06-04, 13:35:43 by poynt99 »

Buy me some coffee
And i have no idea as to why the previous post is all in blue?.

Buy me some coffee
So for the record, the system that he has in his possession will run an automobile.
And after 8 years of posting on similar forums, he has provided no evidence of that
..preferring to use this forum as his personal latrine.

Hey Mookie

Some one told me you were working on a HHO system that some one else(cant remember who now)was working on. I'm told this some one else hit a frequency point,and the cell went ballistic O0
Care to share?.

Hey Mookie

Some one told me you were working on a HHO system that some one else(cant remember who now)was working on. I'm told this some one else hit a frequency point,and the cell went ballistic O0
Care to share?.

It's off topic to the discussion in this thread, but to answer your question:

Some four years ago, I indeed came up with something of my own that I called an Electrolysis Accelerator
that I shared at Energetic Forum with a 7 minute vid clip, doing my best to explain what I was seeing.
In the clip I erroneously described it as electron avalanche (which of course we know is incorrect),
but to this day have never satisfied myself as to the "avalanche effect" that was occurring.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mookadooka44

I am not, however, aware of what you may be referring to
of someone else hitting a frequency point and their cell going ballistic.

Thanks for asking.

And i have no idea as to why the previous post is all in blue?.
You had an extra quote at the top. I edited it for you. Nothing else changed.

Buy me some coffee
You had an extra quote at the top. I edited it for you. Nothing else changed.
O0

Group: Ambassador

@ Mookie
Chris Hunter's RF HHO experience which he recounted on several Forums  and you were also experimenting with ...at the time you
were not sharing details of your work and refused to assist any understanding of it at all .[I was personally told this by you in a PM]
Unlike Les who is a completely open source kind of fellow.

.this is what Tinman is referring to. [I must also add RF electrolysis  is a very HOT topic]

@ All
I have been Quite busy with family Tragedy's and other issues of late, I did invite Les here to share his work ,and I did not attach any strings
I am quite grateful for the opportunity to learn from what Les has to offer and also completely accept his conditions.

and to be clear I did pull Very scarce Money from My resources and sent bits and pieces to members around the globe.
I have spoken with most involved in active replication and also Men here whom I know would be all over this like air to breathe
if there were Just an inkling more info.
@ Les this is a bad time to cut ranks and disperse ,there are not many groups like this one ,and while I have been "looking in"
and not commenting ,I do reflect at just how special this group is and how we all know each other for quite some time
and still manage to stay together seeking the same thing...Albeit with some dustups , bumps and bruises at times  .

Here we Have Kampen and Pete doing an on forum replication...I think most here will appreciate this and let those building here use this venue
to allow others to Learn and follow along,Regardless the outcome ..
up to this point It is all working as Les has stated [when his directions are followed]
 since My Daughters husband died in December leaving her pregnant and with a toddler as well ..I have had to reevaluate My minimal resources and time.
However My passion to make this world a better place is stronger than ever and Most men on these pages have the same dream.

I hope we can reevaluate our positions on this matter and allow those who are actually interacting and building to have a nice quiet place to
do that, I for one will be very grateful.

on another note
@Poynt
BTW on another topic Overboard came here for help with a claim ,privately a few years back . so yes I did ask Peter to add him to
a Page for this purpose.
However , In no way Is Curt or disrespectful behavior to be tolerated

respectfully

Chet

That is a really great scope shot TinK.  It shows clearly the
Miller Effect as the Gate and Drain signals progress through
the cycle.

Yep, it can be seen even better in this expanded view.

@ Mookie
Chris Hunter's RF HHO experience which he recounted on several Forums  and you were also experimenting with ...at the time you
were not sharing details of your work and refused to assist any understanding of it at all .[I was personally told this by you in a PM]
Unlike Les who is a completely open source kind of fellow.

.this is what Tinman is referring to. [I must also add RF electrolysis  is a very HOT topic]

respectfully

Chet

As I recall, what I was probably working on at the time was the "Electrolysis Accelerator" referred to in my previous post.
It was an idea of mine that I wanted to experiment with, and quite honestly, barely had an understanding
of what I was trying to accomplish, let alone trying to explain it to someone else.
(I think that I was trying to attract negative electrons with an electromagnet ..lol)

If I left someone with the impression that I was refusing to assist others with any details or understanding of it
it would have been due to my own ignorance of what I was into. In my experience, that's what happens when you try new things.
When I finished with that project, which ended up being what you see in the vid, (showing a result that I did not expect),
I posted my results and the clip shortly thereafter.

During that time, Chris Hunter and I corresponded on several occasions, mostly on personal stuff,
but he also provided me with answers to some general questions that I had, as well as
suggestions and explanations of things as he personally saw them with regard to water electrolysis.
He was kind enough to do that.

Other than that guys, I haven't really experimented with anything particularly significant. I hope that clears up any confusion.

Good day All,

Energy has been wasted yes, our opinions differ on defining that wasted energy. The witch hunt exists only in your mind, Les was invited to talk about this stuff (cos that's all he can do, talk) here and it was understood that he would not be postulating an impossibility without the proof to back it up. Les has broken that proffer and claimed he stated that very thing. So he has been challenged on it, ok.

Synthetic fuel ?

take care, peace
lost_bro

The studies are great thanks, nice to see you injecting some real educational material in your post.  O0

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 06:42:55