PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:54:54
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Author Topic: The Engine,and then the gas  (Read 42319 times)

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar

Now,if the load was lifted a little from my electric motor that spins my ICE over when the water was added,that may indicate a motoring action .

Brad

Now you're talking Brad!!    O0

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Buy me a cigar
The " Firestorm " sparkplug....

Addendum.

Well it's a typical Bankholiday, fuel is falling by the Gallon! That's an Imperial Gallon by the way Chet!  :)

Does anyone know if these Sparkplugs were made commercially, perhaps in the USA? I've done some eBay trawling but nothing seems to be available here in the UK.

I can see the logic behind the design, having a much larger spherical electrode would mean that a higher voltage will be required to      " breakout " a streamer.

I suppose the alternative would be to try and make one, any suggestions as to the sphere material?
« Last Edit: 2019-05-27, 14:22:35 by Grumage »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
The " Firestorm " sparkplug....

Addendum.

Well it's a typical Bankholiday, fuel is falling by the Gallon! That's an Imperial Gallon by the way Chet!  :)

Does anyone know if these Sparkplugs were made commercially, perhaps in the USA? I've done some eBay trawling but nothing seems to be available here in the UK.

I can see the logic behind the design, having a much larger spherical electrode would mean that a higher voltage will be required to      " breakout " a streamer.

I suppose the alternative would be to try and make one, any suggestions as to the sphere material?

Forget them,there old news.

What you need is some pulstar plasma plugs  O0
I bought a couple the other day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w962iS-7ELQ

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Just a suggestion but it may be as important to test an opposite engine action (vacuum stroke) when water is concerned.

Water behaves quite differently under vacuum, even physicist can't explain what this man has found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY8pucNaaH0

Cheers
Luc

Don't stop Brad, this was shared by Ron

Breakthrough in 99% water and 1% gasoline running an engine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCZLQD4IgQ0

"Announcing !  the H2G Water BUS tour of USA. An RV / Bus will leave Tampa for Washington DC to Demonstrate the H2G clean water fuel technology that will run this bus across America and back, WITHOUT STOPPING FOR FUEL. The tour is from Tampa to DC to Silicon Valley, Ca. and many stops in between. There we meet with Scientists, Technicians and Financial VIPs from around the globe to introduce our technology. H2 Global invented this unique process based on studies of lightning, and charged particles. It extracts water from the air, like a dehumidifier, and that water is converted in our 4" CUBEs to a clean near zero emission fuel which improves by 5-10 x the mpg.  It runs on 99% water.  It replaces toxic fossil fuels. An engine test run is posted on our site  https://www.h2ge.com/  or https://www.h4gas.com which shows  an engine running on 99% water.  There is also a downloadable document on the website which describes in more detail this historic event.  We will be doing media interviews across America as we go. We will be riding Congresspersons on the bus at a demo in DC,  Some celebrities have asked to ride.  You can actually participate and may ride in the bus.  Email  h2ge@...  to find out how, You can help spread the word just by sharing this.  This will be a ride into history and mark the turning point from toxic fossil fuels to a clean energy future.  H2G has a solution for climate change."

So what could be done to the water for it to work so well?... maybe a Ionic charged?

Cheers
Luc

Document explanation

How does the H2G clean fuel process work?  Most of it is proprietary, as some patents are still in progress globally.  The essentials that can be discussed include a process which was discovered after a long study of lightning, and how it worked. Lightning releases one of the most powerful bursts of energy in micro seconds. From a series of experiments, a new theory was developed.   It was refined and translated into a practical method of restructuring water so it could be used as a fuel replacement in internal combustion engines. In practice, fresh or seawater is fed into a 4 inch cube. Two of these cubes working together convert water into a burnable fuel, in real time, on demand. One box has electronics and one is a wet-box, the mix takes place in it. Inside the box the water is reformed and changes to the covalence bond angles and magnetic influences are affected. The result is a new bonded particle. Very explosive. This process is proprietary. The mix is a percentage, usually 5% gasoline and 95% water.  Recently we ran a test engine on 1.1% percent gasoline and nearly 99% water.  A video of that test is available in the download section on our web page, H2GE.com.  ( or   H4GAS.com ) 

This H2G process is based on new discoveries, not prior art.  It has absolutely nothing to do with electrolysis, which has been around for more than century.  In terms of efficiency, there is no comparison.  H2G clean fuel processes can run entire engines using as little input energy as 160 milliamps @ 24 volts DC.  Electrolysis could never extract enough energy from water to run an engine even with a hundred times more input power. In fact, most electrolysis systems just boost mpg on a gas fueled engines. But, electrolysis would never be effective as a primary fuel source at these low input power levels.  While our inventor spoke of electrolysis & hydrogen in early interviews and videos, later that process was left on a back burner while new  processes were being tested. Some, who view our videos and don’t pay attention to the timeline get confused and mistakenly think we are still extracting hydrogen and oxygen from water and then using it as a fuel to be moved into a combustion chamber.  Nothing is farther from the truth.  Our process is quite different. Our process captures and extracts all the sources of energy in water, and may extract some that are not yet fully established empirically.  Hydrogen and oxygen are not the primary components in our process.  Lightning and plasma are.

But, electrolysis would never be effective as a primary fuel source at these low input power levels.
Hi all :)

It depends. If you put whole tank into ultrasound chamber and keep passing low current through. Then exploit water cavitation effect and seeing how it affects gas production with 2 processes going on water at once... I am sure that is where most of patents are taking into.
The nature of nuclear magnetic resonance is always same.

P.S> On ultrasound and effect on water - https://youtu.be/RcqCgge_Fxs?t=90 - see "tiny bubbles" which are weakening bonds of water molecules. The DC current will do the rest.

Cheers!

Group: Tinkerer

What could the "restructuring" process actually accomplish?
A real brain-teaser for sure.

The Fourth Phase of Water

A further talk on Water, Cells and Life which may have some
relevance.

Water has some amazing electrical properties at the
molecular level.  The re-structuring process of H2G
does require electricity.  Will we be able to figure it out?

What is going on in the Wet Box?  Is some sort of vapor
being produced which is piped to the engine where it
is mixed with air?  Might it be an ultrasonic fogger?

The engine obviously runs on whatever it is.  I wonder
how much power is produced compared to straight
gasoline?

Would it be necessary for such fuel as H2G to modify the
ignition system in order to produce Plasma Discharge
rather than simple spark?

Another question comes to mind:  While running on H2G
does the engine heat up as with straight gasoline?
« Last Edit: 2019-05-29, 06:22:39 by muDped »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

I wonder how much power is produced compared to straight gasoline?

Apparently they did a dyno test on a scooter (gasoline vs water)

Results look good

Buy me some coffee

Breakthrough in 99% water and 1% gasoline running an engine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCZLQD4IgQ0

"Announcing !  the H2G Water BUS tour of USA. An RV / Bus will leave Tampa for Washington DC to Demonstrate the H2G clean water fuel technology that will run this bus across America and back, WITHOUT STOPPING FOR FUEL. The tour is from Tampa to DC to Silicon Valley, Ca. and many stops in between. There we meet with Scientists, Technicians and Financial VIPs from around the globe to introduce our technology. H2 Global invented this unique process based on studies of lightning, and charged particles. It extracts water from the air, like a dehumidifier, and that water is converted in our 4" CUBEs to a clean near zero emission fuel which improves by 5-10 x the mpg.  It runs on 99% water.  It replaces toxic fossil fuels. An engine test run is posted on our site  https://www.h2ge.com/  or https://www.h4gas.com which shows  an engine running on 99% water.  There is also a downloadable document on the website which describes in more detail this historic event.  We will be doing media interviews across America as we go. We will be riding Congresspersons on the bus at a demo in DC,  Some celebrities have asked to ride.  You can actually participate and may ride in the bus.  Email  h2ge@...  to find out how, You can help spread the word just by sharing this.  This will be a ride into history and mark the turning point from toxic fossil fuels to a clean energy future.  H2G has a solution for climate change."

So what could be done to the water for it to work so well?... maybe a Ionic charged?

Cheers
Luc

Mmm
I wonder how exactly they got the fuel to mix with water without an emulsifier ?
Why the need for the fuel at all if the water becomes the fuel ?

It dose look good,but i would urge caution here.
As we know,and have seen over the years--if it looks to good to be true,it probably is not true.

Now,gasoline in my fogger unit will fog exactly like water.
In fact,it fogs up better than the water,due to it being less dense.
I tried diesel,but my unit will not create a fog from diesel,as it is to thick.

I have not experimented with a gasoline/water mix in the fogger unit yet--i wonder what the outcome would be.

Anyway,i have taken a weeks holiday from work beginning next monday,so as i can concentrate on the experimentation i have been conducting with the engine and fuel systems.

If any more information comes about regarding the h2G system,let me know,and we'll see what we can come up with.
But if this is for real,then i would think they would be garding it's secrets very strongly,as this would be a multi billion dollar device.

So lets brainstorm it a bit.
We do not need HHO gas,but we would need both the oxygen and hydrogen atoms separated into there liquid forms--maybe some form of electrical barrier between them ?
I dont know,im not a chemist,and just having a stab in the dark here.

ATM,i would be happy with a 50/50 water/gasoline fuel ratio,without loss of performance.
So far i am up to 30% water(in form of vapour),and 70% gasoline,without loss of performance.

I am going to machine another 1mm of the head,and raise the compression ratio to 16.5:1-or close to,and see if that allows a higher ratio of water.
!!But!! we are heading toward the engines upper limit of mechanical strength tolerance here,and i do not think it will hold up to long with such a high compression ratio.
But i have 5 more of them now  ;D

Brad

Group: Ambassador

Note : was writing this while TinMan was posting above.

I will be trying to reach out for someone who has more info on this,[an odd path the claim has taken over the years ?

on another note and perhaps related ... Smudge did post a link to a new science [for me anyway]
CANR here
https://earthtech.org/excess-energy-claims/

IMO  what Johan 1955 shared is related to a CANR event [or similar] as the lithium soap lowers the bond strength
of the water molecule substantially [50 % less heat to disassociate]

I havent called Johan yet ,will ring him tomorrow

maybe this HG group has stumbled onto a CANR or ??

« Last Edit: 2019-05-29, 15:46:14 by Chet K »

Buy me some coffee
Norman Wootan posted this in EVGray

https://www.h2ge.com/

"Announcing !  the H2G Water BUS tour of USA. An RV / Bus will leave Tampa for Washington DC to Demonstrate the H2G clean water fuel technology that will run this bus across America and back, WITHOUT STOPPING FOR FUEL. The tour is from Tampa to DC to Silicon Valley, Ca. and many stops in between. There we meet with Scientists, Technicians and Financial VIPs from around the globe to introduce our technology. H2 Global invented this unique process based on studies of lightning, and charged particles. It extracts water from the air, like a dehumidifier, and that water is converted in our 4" CUBEs to a clean near zero emission fuel which improves by 5-10 x the mpg.  It runs on 99% water.  It replaces toxic fossil fuels. An engine test run is posted on our site  h2ge.com  or h4gas.com which shows  an engine running on 99% water.  There is also a downloadable document on the website which describes in more detail this historic event.  We will be doing media interviews across America as we go. We will be riding Congresspersons on the bus at a demo in DC,  Some celebrities have asked to ride.  You can actually participate and may ride in the bus.  Email  h2ge@...  to find out how, You can help spread the word just by sharing this.  This will be a ride into history and mark the turning point from toxic fossil fuels to a clean energy future.  H2G has a solution for climate change."

Lol.
Had to be a VW dune buggy--didnt it lol.

Ou well,bed time now.
I'll sleep on it.  O0
Brad

Group: Professor

Cheers
Luc
I clicked on the first link  https://www.h2ge.com/  to look at what this is about.  Downloaded their first paper "How does the H2G clean fuel process work.docx" and my Chrome went into overdrive consuming 97% of my CPU.  Only way to stop it was to exit that link.  Won't do that again.
Smudge

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Note : was writing this while TinMan was posting above.

I will be trying to reach out for someone who has more info on this,[an odd path the claim has taken over the years ?

on another note and perhaps related ... Smudge did post a link to a new science [for me anyway]
CANR here
https://earthtech.org/excess-energy-claims/

IMO  what Johan 1955 shared is related to a CANR event [or similar] as the lithium soap lowers the bond strength
of the water molecule substantially [50 % less heat to disassociate]

I havent called Johan yet ,will ring him tomorrow

maybe this HG group has stumbled onto a CANR or ??

Glow discharge or to use it's real name dielectric barrier discharge as I have stated some years back and working with Alex in Italy, was used by us to reform the molecular structure in gases and water to produce new products, namely in my case CH4.

When used with just air it produces huge amounts of NOX gases instantly

The way it is configured it is producing RF and why readings are difficult to make, especially with DMM's. I had some very bad RF burns on my arm working with this.

If water vapor was used as the dielectric then I would expect changes in the molecular structure of the vapor and the small amount of petrol, and if injected into the engine who knows what will happen within a plasma compression situation :-\  Testing is the only way and something I have never done with an engine :)

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
I clicked on the first link  https://www.h2ge.com/  to look at what this is about.  Downloaded their first paper "How does the H2G clean fuel process work.docx" and my Chrome went into overdrive consuming 97% of my CPU.  Only way to stop it was to exit that link.  Won't do that again.
Smudge

What firewall are you using? I'm using McAfee and it blocked around 30K after looking at the history, but did open the word doc. so something was there ;)

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

I have just invested $14 on Moray B King's book Water, The Key to New Energy.  Most interesting.  I think we should all read it.
SMUDGE

Buy me a beer
I have just invested $14 on Moray B King's book Water, The Key to New Energy.  Most interesting.  I think we should all read it.
SMUDGE

Here is an extensive review

https://quieteccentric.wordpress.com/2018/10/05/review-water-they-key-to-new-energy-by-moray-b-king-book-2017/comment-page-1/

Regards

Mike 8)

He brings together data from numerous experimenters such as Grenau, Shoulders, Meyer etc to talk about nano-bubbles, cavitation, plasmoids, ball lightning, HHO, Brown's gas, to suggest an overriding feature of ZPE coherence.  This form of energy is likened to creating a thunderclap inside the cylinder of the internal combustion engine.  It is not the burning of hydrogen gas. His final words are
"The microscopic ball lightning converts an internal combustion engine into a pulsed plasmoid engine.  The huge anomalous force is sourced from the zero-point energy.  Mimic a thunderclap and change the world."
Smudge

What firewall are you using? I'm using McAfee and it blocked around 30K after looking at the history, but did open the word doc. so something was there ;)

Regards

Mike 8)
My computer is old, runs Windows Vista hence doesn't use the latest Chrome because it doesn't support Vista.  I have Norton for protection, a throw back from working for Chava LLC who supplied it free of charge.  Had no trouble downloading and opening the various documents.  I was interested to see that Mark Goldes was among the people listed on their web site, have known him for some years.
Smudge

Regards

Mike 8)
Probably just the CPU/os unable to cope with those videos and their player. Edit. Omg just checked out the site. 1999 called and wants it back. Just screams confidence for investors...not. And it’s built in wix ffs. Their marketing is an issue I can tell you that.

Quote from: Smudge
My computer is old, runs Windows Vista hence doesn't
use the latest Chrome because it doesn't support Vista.

That is why I use Puppy Linux.  Even old computers
are made compatible with modern demands.  My
"newest" computer is more than 15 years old.

I love the power of Linux.  And, it is free!
Many old computers are free too!

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Buy me some coffee
Ok,first problem i found with the video.

As he is using the same type of engine,it is easy for me to make verifications.

There 5ml of fuel is not enough to reach the pickups on the main jet tube.
It requires 13ml of fuel befor the engine will even fire up for a few seconds.

Brad

Buy me some coffee
As you know,my engine has a 470 watt load on it,and i see no load on there engine.

With that 470 watt load,my engine will run for 14 minutes on 100ml of gasoline. That give us 8.4 seconds for every ml of fuel. So for 5ml of fuel,my engine will run for 42 seconds driving a 470 watt load,where as theres runs for 17 seconds on the same amount of fuel with no load on the engine.

Just another observation.

Brad

Buy me a cigar
Glow discharge or to use it's real name dielectric barrier discharge as I have stated some years back and working with Alex in Italy, was used by us to reform the molecular structure in gases and water to produce new products, namely in my case CH4.

When used with just air it produces huge amounts of NOX gases instantly

The way it is configured it is producing RF and why readings are difficult to make, especially with DMM's. I had some very bad RF burns on my arm working with this.

If water vapor was used as the dielectric then I would expect changes in the molecular structure of the vapor and the small amount of petrol, and if injected into the engine who knows what will happen within a plasma compression situation :-\  Testing is the only way and something I have never done with an engine :)

Regards

Mike 8)

Hi All.

After following up on Mikes post about NOX.... I've taken a quote from the Wikipedia article.

"  Water Injection technology, whereby water is introduced into the combustion chamber, is also becoming an important means of NO
x  reduction through increased efficiency in the overall combustion process. Alternatively, the water (e.g. 10 to 50%) is emulsified into the fuel oil before the injection and combustion. This emulsification can either be made in-line (unstabilized) just before the injection or as a drop-in fuel with chemical additives for long term emulsion stability (stabilized). Inline emulsified fuel/water mixtures show NO
x  reductions between 4 and 83% "

I found it quite interesting, are we now paying for Water in our fuel?

Cheers Graham.

Buy me some coffee
Hi All.

After following up on Mikes post about NOX.... I've taken a quote from the Wikipedia article.

"  Water Injection technology, whereby water is introduced into the combustion chamber, is also becoming an important means of NO
x  reduction through increased efficiency in the overall combustion process. Alternatively, the water (e.g. 10 to 50%) is emulsified into the fuel oil before the injection and combustion. This emulsification can either be made in-line (unstabilized) just before the injection or as a drop-in fuel with chemical additives for long term emulsion stability (stabilized). Inline emulsified fuel/water mixtures show NO
x  reductions between 4 and 83% "

I found it quite interesting, are we now paying for Water in our fuel?

Cheers Graham.

I really think it is more beneficial to inject the water as a mist into the intake of the engine,and the further away from the intake port the better. The colder you can make the air going into the engine-the better.
Having the water mixed with the fuel shows less benefit-no cooling effect of the intake air.

Im betting we can get the compression ratio up to 17:1 using water mist injection,and still run 91 octane fuel  O0

Grum
I have come up with a simple solution for the mist injection,and it works an absolute treat.
I have used an expired 3 liter fire extinguisher as my reservoir.
I welded in an outlet in the bottom,and fitted a gate valve.
I put 1 liter of water in it,and then pump it up with air from my compressor to 50psi.
When i turn on the gate valve,i get a very nice fine mist from the misting nozzle.
I get 1/2 an hour run time from this setup,without having to pump more air into it.  O0

Brad

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:54:54