Kapanadze replication

Started by DELAMORTO, 2023.09.18, 10:04:25

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

Verpies

Quote
But essentially, it's a relatively small, simplified Kapanadze transformer. The secret is the use of simple aluminum layers inside the coil body, 2 split foils, for both halves of the form, the lower end foil is hit with a certain Positive pulse train, the first winding is held Negative, while the upper foil becomes INTENSELY active, and having an output on the heavy winding. Not a primary to secondary induction, but a rapid changing of voltages between the upper and lower foils, with a 50 hz interruption circuit. Rather than having to move massive currents to induce an output... he is alternating Voltages instead. Bunk has a small transformer like this, doing 4 kw off the 9v. Must see.

What certain Positive pulse train ?

Magluvin

Quote from: Verpies on 2026.03.14, 14:44:27
What certain Positive pulse train ?
what post did you quote from? hard to find, let alone we should not have to find it if you 'quoted' it properly.....

anyway, my reaction to that quote, if it holds water...  is this person implying that the alum foils induce the windings via E field from the foils?


mags

gyula


Magluvin

Thanks Gyula   O0

mags

Cheappower2012

Well this guy shows no readings,we know the output of a kap device is 50hz,220vac.it can be used with a step down transformer.
No voltage,current or oscilloscope  readings are shown, Its a magic show.For it be real it needs more detail as to construction, lots of readings[current,voltage and oscilloscope]to show it could be real. Because we live in an age of high energy batteries and A1
more proof is needed to determine fakes from real devices.

DELAMORTO

Bunky the Clown, are you seriously discussing his devices?! ;D
Бунк клоун, вы серьезно его девайсы обсуждаете?! ;D

Chet K

#731
It is odd to see links to Bunk's "work" posted here by worldcup...
I recall much drama at Stefan's around these BUNK games/claims
( never any obvious value to those deep into Kapanadze Experimenting )

However .....
Maybe it's good to double check ( have asked a few to look into it when they have time ).
I see the member Cheappower2012 also draws similar conclusions above.

Respectfully,
Chet K

chief kolbacict

Quote from: DELAMORTO on 2026.03.15, 05:46:30
Bunky the Clown, are you seriously discussing his devices?! ;D
Бунк клоун, вы серьезно его девайсы обсуждаете?! ;D

DELAMORTO

#733
I finally had a successful experiment! I combined high-frequency current with low-frequency voltage. My 15-20watt transformer lit a 40-watt lamp at full power. )))
This is just the beginning; there's still no grounding, which is necessary to precisely tune the high frequency to resonate with the load.
The puzzle is complete! I'm glad I'm starting to get something working. It may be a bit crooked, but the oscilloscope trace is now correct!

Video - https://dzen.ru/video/watch/69b9a229afa5fb38886dd5db
https://youtu.be/tj2s-oh1gM0

DELAMORTO

#734
Как на зло интернет умер совсем...

DELAMORTO

Photo 1 - high-frequency current on the lamp
Photo 2 - high-frequency current + low-frequency amplitude
Photo 3 - lamp with high-frequency current
Photo 4 - lamp high-frequency current + low-frequency amplitude

DELAMORTO

My transformer couldn't handle this lamp before, but now I lit it with overheating -260 volts!

Frederik2k1

Quote from: DELAMORTO on 2026.03.17, 19:51:21
My transformer couldn't handle this lamp before, but now I lit it with overheating -260 volts!


What is the build of the coil? Are you now testing the bunk configuration with the two layer aluminium foil ?

DELAMORTO

#738
The goal was to obtain high-frequency current from the oscillator(kacher), then add low-frequency voltage to this current.
The oscillator(kacher) is a standard one, with a direct pickup winding, no second tower, and no ground (which is bad).But at this stage it is acceptable.
I didn't just add up the powers, I made it 50Hz from a high frequency without diodes or anything else.
There's a video of the Tesla transformer's second tower melting nails...that's some serious current! I can cut it at 50 hertz.
The circuit itself is simple, requiring precise high-frequency tuning to the load.
Currently, there's no automatic resonance...or ground.


Worldcup

#739
Quote from: DELAMORTO on 2026.03.18, 07:22:16
The goal was to obtain high-frequency current from the oscillator(kacher), then add low-frequency voltage to this current.
The oscillator(kacher) is a standard one, with a direct pickup winding, no second tower, and no ground (which is bad).But at this stage it is acceptable.
I didn't just add up the powers, I made it 50Hz from a high frequency without diodes or anything else.
There's a video of the Tesla transformer's second tower melting nails...that's some serious current! I can cut it at 50 hertz.
The circuit itself is simple, requiring precise high-frequency tuning to the load.
Currently, there's no automatic resonance...or ground.

Interesting.  O0

From my personal collection: 'Bunk' ran the forum https://hhobro.forum2x2.ru/. He had a habit of resetting the forum daily and banning members at random.

I've been monitoring his official YouTube channel for years.

https://www.youtube.com/@missispots/videos

@DELAMORTO Are you now testing the bunk configuration with the two layer aluminum foil ?

https://www.youtube.com/@merlit1962/posts
FE Seeker - IT/Coding/Soft/Cyber Security Expert

DELAMORTO

I know him as a clown, drawing stupid pictures, frequently changing his nicknames, and communicating with himself through them. I don't take him seriously at all, and I wish the same for you!

Frederik2k1

Quote from: DELAMORTO on 2026.03.18, 07:22:16
The goal was to obtain high-frequency current from the oscillator(kacher), then add low-frequency voltage to this current.
The oscillator(kacher) is a standard one, with a direct pickup winding, no second tower, and no ground (which is bad).But at this stage it is acceptable.
I didn't just add up the powers, I made it 50Hz from a high frequency without diodes or anything else.
There's a video of the Tesla transformer's second tower melting nails...that's some serious current! I can cut it at 50 hertz.
The circuit itself is simple, requiring precise high-frequency tuning to the load.
Currently, there's no automatic resonance...or ground.

Quite interesting but it didn't answer my question.
I'm interested in how your coil is constructed and whether it resembles the Bunk configuration.
As you said in your last post that you do not take him seriously, I guess you are not testing the bunk claim of his simple setup ?!
Kind regards

DELAMORTO

The diagram doesn't really tell you anything...
There are no linings, I won't even look at Bunka's diagrams.
Не надо больше меня спрашивать о его обкладках  ;D

Verpies

Quote from: worldcup on 2026.03.18, 07:50:09
Are you now testing the bunk configuration with the two layer aluminum foil ?
Here is another (allegedly successful) design with aluminum foil split tube to tickle your fancy:
https://youtu.be/6AojwY1z3sU?t=49

Worldcup

FE Seeker - IT/Coding/Soft/Cyber Security Expert

Thaelin

Just a heads up but I had to dump that site due to it pegging my 8 core processor every time. Seems it is trying to d/l or u/l something or.

Not sure if any one else had this problem but.....

Thaelin

Quote from: Thaelin on 2026.04.06, 09:49:11
Just a heads up but I had to dump that site due to it pegging my 8 core processor every time. Seems it is trying to d/l or u/l something or.

Not sure if any one else had this problem but.....

  Fighter ask for me to amend this with the fact it is just the water effect of the site. Not anything going on bad. When turned off all went back to norm.

thay

andyw33

Quote from: DELAMORTO on 2026.03.18, 07:22:16
The goal was to obtain high-frequency current from the oscillator(kacher), then add low-frequency voltage to this current.
The oscillator(kacher) is a standard one, with a direct pickup winding, no second tower, and no ground (which is bad).But at this stage it is acceptable.
I didn't just add up the powers, I made it 50Hz from a high frequency without diodes or anything else.
There's a video of the Tesla transformer's second tower melting nails...that's some serious current! I can cut it at 50 hertz.
The circuit itself is simple, requiring precise high-frequency tuning to the load.
Currently, there's no automatic resonance...or ground.

Hi Delamorto,
so you adjusted manually the frequency of Kacher to the load for particular value? When you change the bulb for different wattage, do you need to change the frequency?
A.

DELAMORTO

I was looking for a way to generate free current, not from a choke or a Tesla coil, but from a simpler method.
Then I remembered my conversation with Gia...and it all came together with my first experiences when I sparked into the ground cable and looked at the hanging current clamp.

DELAMORTO

I understood how Kapanadze obtained current, and I already know how to cross current and voltage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoxnMv3XxNY
The information we need comes immediately after the updates on Tariel's condition. I hope the YouTube subtitles will translate the conversation...