PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 09:28:29
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Author Topic: Sterling Allan going to So Africa to see OU device; seeks money  (Read 87273 times)
Group: Professor

This just posted today at PESN; I don't think its Rose's device, but he doesn't say much about it:

http://pesn.com/2012/02/07/9602034_Fund_Drive_for_S._Africa_Trip_to_See_New_Number_1_Free_Energy_Technology/
You are here: PureEnergySystems.com > News > February 7, 2012
Fund Drive for S. Africa Trip to See New #1 Free Energy Technology

Sterling Allan has been invited to South African to visit a company who claims to have developed a commercially-ready, solid-state, 5 kilowatt Fuel Free Generator that will be available as early as March for their existing customers. Sterling has also been offered to buy a system to test, with a money-back guarantee.

Shortcut to the Donation Link

by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News

A week ago today, I found an email in my inbox that had been sent to me on November 28 that I had overlooked. It was from a person representing a company in South Africa stating that they had a Fuel Free Generator, and that they had seven working prototypes with outputs ranging from 5.5 kilowatts to 60 kW. Included in the email were a couple of pdf documents: a FAQ and a brochure.

I responded with some questions and received quite a few answers.

The system is allegedly a solid-state (no moving parts) device that picks up energy from the environment (the "wheelwork of nature", as Tesla described it) while alternating power between two battery banks. And it would cost "less than grid power". From the best that I can understand, it is probably closest to the Bedini / Bearden type of technology.

The company's first 200 devices, each with a power output of 5 kW, are set to be completed in March, with customers already lined up; with a production rate of 200/month at first, ramping up to 500/month, but that's just for the S. African market. They are entertaining licensing to manufacture the technology elsewhere in the world as well. And they claim to have third party testing results.

"If this is for real, then we have a new #1 in our Top 5 Exotic Free Energy Technologies listing," I've been saying.

I've written a couple of story drafts for their review, to let you all know about them; but the most recent reply came back that they don't want me speaking hypothetically, they want me to speak affirmatively. Instead of "this could be huge," they want me to be able to say, "This IS huge." So they invited me to come see for myself, and to buy a unit to test for myself, which they would refund if it didn't work as described.

"We wish to invite you to our facility in South Africa to see, understand and test for yourself. This way you will report based on proven facts. Alternatively we could sell you a 5kW unit for testing purposes. If we do not prove our technology we will cover 100% of your travel and land arrangement costs. South Africa is a very beautiful and in-expensive country, and I suggest you visit. Remember we have many world firsts such as 1st human heart transplant (Dr Chris Barnard), Fuel from coal (Sasol), and now the FFG."

They don't have a website yet, and nothing has been written about them anywhere on the web other than my brief mention in yesterday's story about my recent interview on Late Night in the Midlands, where I talked about the technology.

Meanwhile, the company seems to be moving ahead at full steam. Not only do they have a receptionist (rare in the world of exotic free energy), but my contact even has an office secretary. I had to go through those two yesterday before talking to him.

The purpose of this present story is 1) to give you a heads up on this technology, and 2) to seek your help in pulling together the funds for this trip and purchase of a test unit.

I've been given permission to install one on the home we're renting so I can 1) prove this technology, and 2) demonstrate what I've been saying in various radio programs that 5 kW is adequate for a home if the occupants are careful about not turning on multiple high-power loads at the same time. ...

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
This limelight event on U.S. shores should prove very interesting...

I would like to see the process of getting the device into the United Sates and the paper work. Unless he Ebays it in.

And what would be the outcome of the showing in the U.S. Open House? I would definately go.
Hey Milehigh, you & me drive out there? Or we meet?
My dreams fulfilled and your suspicions cured?
Or do we beat this situation to death in person?
Or do we sit back and let this prairie dog pop alone up in his on festival?
Could be an operation to flush out other OUers that have not been too public.

I would like to the time / performance life.

What is the acceptable runtime with battery charge deprecation?
How do we see the specs to know that a showing is worth going?

---------------------------

Group: Guest
The purpose of this present story is 1) to give you a heads up on this technology, and 2) to seek your help in pulling together the funds for this trip and purchase of a test unit.

I've been given permission to install one on the home we're renting so I can 1) prove this technology, and 2) demonstrate what I've been saying in various radio programs that 5 kW is adequate for a home if the occupants are careful about not turning on multiple high-power loads at the same time. ...

Looks like a 'no lose' situation for Sterling if everyone else coughs up for all his expenses... oh, and the cost of the unit, too. And if it's all just an elaborate scam, he's not a penny out of pocket so all is well. C.C

So come on, speak up, who is going to chip-in so Sterling can have 1) a free holiday in South Africa and 2) then buy something with your money, which will power his house for free, forever, too?

Or am I just being my usual cynical self. :D

Buy me a drink
No Farrah,
If he is up on this illiusive category of physics and has been in Utah for years...
Why is he a renter? The lid is lifted just a little...

This is starting to smell just like a magnacoaster deal. Have I got a deal for you but can't get the full info just yet.

Greer and Allen are not my spokespersons.

I wonder if Allen will gain an [Exclusive rights] deal?

All this makes me cringe. Sounds just like every other copy-written money-making scam I've ever seen.

A Word from Hank Mills

Economic times are tough for almost everyone these days. However, opportunities to test and/or purchase newly introduced, alleged free energy devices (with a 100% money back refund guarantee) do not happen every day. As almost always, Sterling is willing to leap boldly ahead and scout out potentially revolutionary technologies such as this one. He is doing so not because he knows for certain what the outcome will be, but because he recognizes the world's urgent need for exotic energy technologies to emerge immediately. We need such breakthrough technologies today, and not some future date many years down the road -- when we do not have the infrastructure remaining to allow for their proliferation. If there is a chance this technology is valid, he realizes it would be an outright shame to turn down an opportunity to investigate it.

I would like to humbly urge everyone who can afford to do so to make a donation towards Sterling Allan's trip. Regardless if you can afford to donate a dollar or a hundred dollars, your contribution will be tremendously appreciated. By supporting this "Indiana Jones" style quest for free energy (which will take Sterling all the way to South Africa) you will be potentially helping to uncover a true "Holy Grail" -- a real, working, commercially ready exotic energy technology.

# # #

Follow-up .
(I'll use our PESNetwork Twitter account to update.)

February 7, 2012; 2:15 pm

Wow, you people are awesome. I've got my plane ticket to Johannesburg (on loan terms). We're on the way to pulling in enough to buy a test unit. You're adding to the grin on my face at the prospect of getting to S. Africa and seeing this technology. Their company is covering my expenses once I'm there. (p.s. I'm glad my wife was gentle on me for scheduling my return trip on Valentine's Day. At least I'll be home before the night is too late.) -- Sterling

Ughh, pass the sick bag! Anyone falling for this?

I guess we'll know more next week, when 'Indiana Jones' returns from the crusade with the Holy Grail... or not, as the case may be!

Buy me a drink
Finaly... A god we can trust. Small(g).
A self imposed leader that will ... blah, blah blah. Git a rope!

All:

Would it be fair to assume that Sterling will travel to South Africa, with the alleged free energy device still unseen and with no specifications, no pictures, no video clips?  What kind of output capabilities does it have?  If it outputs an AC sine wave, can it drive a reactive load?

It smells to me like a con, where Plan A is to take an order for a demo unit, and then never deliver.  The fall-back Plan B is to "Mylow" Sterling so that when he comes back he writes up a report anyways, and the con artists wait to find someone else willing to order a demo unit.

So to their shock Sterling is apparently on his way soon.  Sterling is not qualified to evaluate an electrical generator, much less a alleged free energy electrical generator.

I can only guess that when he gets there the MIB will have confiscated some critical parts so that it "can't work."  Another possibility is a five-minute demo with the device where the device is big enough to hold a big battery.  Sterling will ask to look inside the device but his hosts will refuse because of the "proprietary technology" inside.  Sterling will cave.

The bottom line is that new products aren't introduced like this, business isn't done like this.  If any of this was real and the company felt that Sterling's potential free publicity was worth it, they would loan him a system.  If they really were "in production" then it would not matter if they sent him a loaner unit.  Once you are in production if somebody wants to tear down your device there is nothing that you can do about it.

So Giantkiller, are we at the dawn of the Age of Aquarius again?  It's a catchy tune!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE[/youtube]

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revelation
And the mind's true liberation
Aquarius! Aquarius!

MileHigh

I just reread the original posting and this time it registered that it's the old two battery banks switching back and forth deal.  Poor Jeff and his Bedini 10-coiler and his microcontroler!  What happened there!?  lol  His bytes bit him in the ass!

So assuming it's a 220 VAC output all that Sterling has to do is get the total energy capacity of the two battery banks and hook up 5 kilowatts worth of electric space heaters!  Do the math and figure out how many hours that he has to camp out in front of the space heaters to drain 10 times that total energy!!!  Dance till you drop Sterling!

If the people he his seeing have connected up their big batteries in parallel well then that's instant disqualificaatiooooon!  (Said with a George Carlin voice.)

How about some due diligence on this, "They claim to have third party testing results."

Let's see them RIGHT NOW.  (Said with a Rosemary Ainslie voice.)

How about some due diligence on this, "The company's first 200 devices, each with a power output of 5 kW, are set to be completed in March, with customers already lined up."

Well this is the Jetson's/Internet age.  Somebody could check out South African tech chat boards.  If customer's are lined up surely there must be some buzz out there?  This is bigger than the iPhone 4s after all.

However..... If there is nary a peep on any South African tech chat boards then let's see some pictures of the production line(s) and the inventory.  How about some pictures of the various test jigs?  How about a picture of the quality manager?  How about a picture of the final test jigs on the production line where they have to put the units under a five kilowatt load?  How about some pictures of coils cols coils?

How about a picture of a company letterhead?  How about a picture of a big purchase order for wire?   An invoice for lots of wire shipped?  Soldering stations?  Smurf smocks???

You get the picture.  Based on what has already been said, if they were real all of the stuff mentioned above should be readily available, before you fly across the ocean.

MileHigh

Don't forget that the business of credulity needs you, naive folks, for the actors to be able to live. Believers, be charitable, send money to Sterling Allan for his holidays in South Africa.  ;D

I think Fast Freddy is behind this. After being run out of town for his 'truck running on just water' scam  he upped sticks and settled in S.A.  ;)

FF already knows how naive, gulible and clueless Allan is, so why not fool him again.

It really is the bizarre, bordering on utter madness! It's like sending Chet to evaluate the latest NASA space rocket engine... no offense Chet.

It does rather make you wonder what is going on inside Allan's head. I just love the way he gets everyone else to pay for everything.  O0 But then perhaps that is in essence exactly what PESN is ultimately all about, because I really can't see anyone being fooled time and time again, falling for one scam after another (well perhaps one other person) unless there are financial gains to be made. Afterall, Allan's website never discriminates between potentially genuine devices and people or the obvious con artists. Seems like the-more-the-merrier to me. Everyone's welcome - no qualifications or credibility necessary!  

I think it is a matter of all publicity is good publicity - radio talk shows, etc. And the more publicity PESN gets the more people are likely to be fooled into funding Allan with donations. PESN is probably the ultimate scam, precisely because it does not come across as a scam, but as a service.

On the bright side, perhaps Allan will be taken hostage in S.A. and held for ransom. It will be interesting then to see how many folk put their hands in their pockets to pay that too!
« Last Edit: 2012-02-08, 10:25:48 by Farrah Day »

I remember reading about a guy in South Africa that modified a Boyce/Bedini circuit and installed it in his daughters toy vehicle.  He claimed that he never has to recharge the two batteries inside.  It's possible that it might be this person, who has now "supersized" the technology.  I hope Mr Sterling is going over there based on more than just that email, but it should be a great time of the year to make the trip, nice weather hopefully.  I think he should also let Dr Snoswell know about this as well, because he likes to jet around the globe for things like this. 

I just hope it's not measurement error, because with batteries just measuring the voltage to deduce the remaining capacity is grossly inacurate.

EM

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
You would think after the Romero and Milo saga he would have sought enough info to be relatively sure it would be worth while, for some bizarre reason a member on here seems to think he would not care as long as his ticket is paid for by someone else, how crazy is that, and how damaging would it be to his reputation. I think common sense dictates he has used due diligence in deciding to go and visit.

You would think after the Romero and Milo saga he would have sought enough info to be relatively sure it would be worth while, for some bizarre reason a member on here seems to think he would not care as long as his ticket is paid for by someone else, how crazy is that, and how damaging would it be to his reputation. I think common sense dictates he has used due diligence in deciding to go and visit.

What reputation? He has a reputation all right, but it is not one he could damage any further!  :)

If you haven't by now realised that Allan has his own agenda, I guess you never will. Talking about 'commonsense' and 'due diligence' in the same sentence as Sterling Allan is probably the most bizarre thing of all.   

Buy me a drink
Let go darker into the abyss of the human heart... Shall we?

Let's say this guy has something and by this time Mr. Allen is able to recognize it. He now keeps it to himself to garner the correct position to make the proposition. After all, if you finally recognize something about youself where you can not pursue you get devious in other ways and means. Let's say Sterling has been a patient lurker... And now he is about to strike the jack pot. But the neck of the jack pot is the mound of a prairie dog hole. When he pops out I wonder if he is monsterous enough to with stand the onslaught of the predators flying above. There are enemies out there that he doesnt even have a clue about. We get to watch the show.

Knowing you're in the sights doesn't stop the bullet...

Prairie dog holes and flying predators.... GK, to me you seem to speak in riddles, and to be honest I often haven't the vaguest clue as to what your posts are about.  But on some level, regarding this issue, I feel we may just be on the same wavelength.

Let's just wait and see what crawls out of the woodwork! This year, Valentines Day should be quite interesting.  ;)

What reputation? He has a reputation all right, but it is not one he could damage any further!  :)

If you haven't by now realised that Allan has his own agenda, I guess you never will. Talking about 'commonsense' and 'due diligence' in the same sentence as Sterling Allan is probably the most bizarre thing of all.   

This seems to be more along the lines of ad hominem (to the man, rather than to the science) attack  --   or can you substantiate your vituperative comments?

I thought that SA was a honest but gullible guy that fell in all traps from con men as Milo or others. Now I see that he doesn't retain at all the lessons of the past. I can't believe he is so stupid, therefore I now guess that his attitude is in part dictated by the business, more or less consciously.
The less sharp his intellectual requirement, the more numerous the subjects he can promote, the more the readers whom he can attract.
He is unskilled in science and technology and has not even the sharp diligence of good journalists in investigations. Although he is likely not fundamentally dishonest, he cultivates his natural negligence, incompetence and partiality in choosing and presenting the subjects, and the operational result is the same as if he was dishonest.

This seems to be more along the lines of ad hominem (to the man, rather than to the science) attack  --   or can you substantiate your vituperative comments?

PhysicsProf, you have deliberately chosen a subject about a person. Read your own title: "Sterling Allan going to So Africa...".
So it is astonishing that now you blame some of us for speaking about this person instead of speaking about science!   C.C

I thought that SA was a honest but gullible guy that fell in all traps from con men as Milo or others. Now I see that he doesn't retain at all the lessons of the past. I can't believe he is so stupid, therefore I now guess that his attitude is in part dictated by the business, more or less consciously.
The less sharp his intellectual requirement, the more numerous the subjects he can promote, the more the readers whom he can attract.
He is unskilled in science and technology and has not even the sharp diligence of good journalists in investigations. Although he is likely not fundamentally dishonest, he cultivates his natural negligence, incompetence and partiality in choosing and presenting the subjects, and the operational result is the same as if he was dishonest.

Brilliantly put Exn - I couldn't agree more!

I myself have been through the very same thought processes and - rightly or wrongly - have come to exactly the same conclusion as Exn, which is why I say what I say, Prof. My 'vituperative' comments (good word that - I had to look it up!) are based on what is plainly evident from Allan's articles and PESN.

You guys seem to delight or at least persist in personal attacks on the man, in ad hominems; I find your continuing ad hominem attacks more of a reflection on you than on him.

I would rather wait for the experimental results.  He has already asked others to perform independent tests on the device that he is trying to bring over from So Africa -- and for this I congratulate his efforts.

You guys seem to delight or at least persist in personal attacks on the man, in ad hominems; I find your continuing ad hominem attacks more of a reflection on you than on him.

I would rather wait for the experimental results.  He has already asked others to perform independent tests on the device that he is trying to bring over from So Africa -- and for this I congratulate his efforts.

Prof, we all see things differently, and indeed often have very different opinions about things - not a bad thing really.  Often how we perceive people is down to past experience, knowledge and gut instincts. My gut instincts tell me that Allan is not on the level.  If you perceive things differently then so be it, no problem.

I certainly won't be duped by the likes of Allan, Fast Freddy, Bob Boyce or anyone else, but if other people are comfortable being taken for fools, then again, so be it.

At least this little saga should unfold within the next few days, so we don't have long to wait. Perhaps some of us will see things differently then. Time will tell, eh!

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: PhysicsProf

This, very unfortunately, is characteristic of
most Forums nowadays.

How easy it is to pass vituperative judgment on
others while posing as a Forum Man or Forum Woman.

It has to do with upbringing and life programming
during the formative years - we tend to emulate behaviorally
that which gives us pleasure and power over others.

Most are far better at "dishing it out" than they are
at "receiving."  They are in reality quite sensitive to
criticism.

Yes, it would be very good indeed if it were possible
to focus on the "science" without the filtering effects
of resentment and/or coveting.

Whatever happened to the old adage:

Courtesy is Contagious?

They know not what they do...

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

It looks to me this device is a long shot, but it does no real damage if it fails so i just hope proves successfull.
All we need to do is ask for more information and add comments for and against that are not ego biased. Ego posts tend to say i am superior you are a fool, however thinking you are superior does not make you superior, we all have more to learn.

I can't envision Sterling camping out in front of a unit for 25 hours while it powers a bunch of electric room heaters but that's what I would do. I would have a voltmeter and a clamp-on ammeter also. I am predicting something like a farcical 15-minute demo with a small load and that's all there will be. That will be enough to convince Sterling. 

What about the payment terms for the device? I bet you that they are going to be 100% cash up-front. Then the stories will start in the email correspondence. "The proper batteries are back-ordered 16 weeks." "We have a bad batch of transistors." "Our mechanical engineering department wants to test new and improved drive belts from a new supplier and that will take 8 weeks." And so on, and so on. 

The six thousand bucks will be transferred into a bank account in South Africa and never be seen again. 

Too bad we can't see the 17-page "testing report" right now to inspect if for tell-tale clues. Just look at Magnacoaster's documentation as an example. 

A battery powering an electric motor that drives a generator that outputs AC power and charges a second battery at the same time is an energy-losing proposition from the get-go. I think I read somewhere that this is supposed to be how this thing works. If that's the case the "wheel-work of nature" will be saying one thing, "Increasing entropy, baby!"

This, very unfortunately, is characteristic of
most Forums nowadays.

How easy it is to pass vituperative judgment on
others while posing as a Forum Man or Forum Woman.

It has to do with upbringing and life programming
during the formative years - we tend to emulate behaviorally
that which gives us pleasure and power over others.

Most are far better at "dishing it out" than they are
at "receiving."  They are in reality quite sensitive to
criticism.

Yes, it would be very good indeed if it were possible
to focus on the "science" without the filtering effects
of resentment and/or coveting.

Whatever happened to the old adage:

Courtesy is Contagious?

They know not what they do...

Good points, Dumped.  Thank you for these insights.

"Courtesy is Contagious?"  I hope so!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 09:28:29