PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-25, 23:07:09
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Author Topic: Flux Gate Interrupter, BEMF Redirector  (Read 322824 times)
Group: Guest
Chet was hot to post this, so I figured we ought to discuss and maybe do some building of a generator that lacks the Lenz Law effect.

First start with this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqWU12Db_MY

Then read this:
http://www.google.com/patents/US5191258

And this:
http://u2.lege.net/newebmasters.com__freeenergy/external_links_from_theverylastpageoftheinternet.com/ElectromagneticDev/olafberens/olaf.htm

My hope is that OU will soon be a done deal, only a matter of the easiest and cheapest way to modify an off-the-shelf generator.
« Last Edit: 2014-12-05, 22:46:04 by Matt Watts »

Group: Ambassador

Hi Matt,

This is the biggest BEMF project I did a year ago.

I'm using a pulse pwm of dc current into a low resistance coil to collect the BEMF and to run a dc motor, this is then turning a generator to produce  about 500 watts of output power.

BEMF happens best when their is a load.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xLwBaub4lc&list=UUp3mD3EJromKns3YpglKdpA

Tom

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

Don't they make it look simple, I want one of those !!  :)

The name Kromrey converter comes straight to mind and the device also smacks of the Polar Inductor Magneto developed for aviation ignition !!

I wonder if that Youtube demo was real ? If it was, I really do want one !!  :)

Cheers Grum.

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

This simply seems so easy in concept, I can't imagine how any of us missed it.

So if I have an air gap between a magnet and a coil and I pass a piece of iron in between to close up the air gap, I can actually generate electricity without any Lenz Effect being imposed on the movement of the iron?  That just seems too simple to believe.

In the attached image, can anyone tell me what the "Holder magnet" is?   All the other parts I understand just fine.

My initial thought was that he just cut away the outer edge of the rotor, mounted those pieces to an end cap, locked the rest of the rotor in-place and connected the end cap to the input shaft.  So what you end up with is a rotor that is now fixed in-place and only the interrupter (end cap and sections of cut-away rotor) still spin.

Oh and Tom, I already looked at my Harbor Freight generator and there isn't enough room in there to be cutting on the rotor.  We need something else.  A source for that cheap Chinese 4-pole generator shown in the video would be a good find at this point in time.

Seems right up Smudge's alley ??

When I look at Smudge's paper "Towards a self-running magnetic motor", I can't help but see an inversion of this principal.  Instead of the Reflection Plane being fixed and the rotation happening on both sides, with this device I see just the opposite happening.  Which makes sense since this is a generator instead of a motor.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
This simply seems so easy in concept, I can't imagine how any of us missed it.

So if I have an air gap between a magnet and a coil and I pass a piece of iron in between to close up the air gap, I can actually generate electricity without any Lenz Effect being imposed on the movement of the iron?  That just seems too simple to believe.

In the attached image, can anyone tell me what the "Holder magnet" is?   All the other parts I understand just fine.

My initial thought was that he just cut away the outer edge of the rotor, mounted those pieces to an end cap, locked the rest of the rotor in-place and connected the end cap to the input shaft.  So what you end up with is a rotor that is now fixed in-place and only the interrupter (end cap and sections of cut-away rotor) still spin.

Oh and Tom, I already looked at my Harbor Freight generator and there isn't enough room in there to be cutting on the rotor.  We need something else.  A source for that cheap Chinese 4-pole generator shown in the video would be a good find at this point in time.

Dear Matt.

I don't think anyone missed anything, as I pointed out earlier the concept has been around a very long time. Perhaps what has been missed is the Lenzless bit !!

As to your question my gut tells me that it is the Soft Iron carrier for the permanent magnets. I really appreciate you posting that diagram as I can now see how the permanent magnet field is held stationary whilst the rotor spins. This was not very apparent on the You tube video I watched earlier.

Of course we must not forget that the construction of this device would have to be of very close tolerance. Any air gap of appreciable size would most certainly ruin the machines efficiency drastically.

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
High Matt

quote:- In the attached image, can anyone tell me what the "Holder magnet" is?   All the other parts I understand just fine.

Being a non English person then you need to swop around the words to "magnet holder" ;) here in Spain it is car red and not red car ;D the adjective is after and not before.

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Being a non English person then you need to swop around the words to "magnet holder" ;) here in Spain it is car red and not red car ;D the adjective is after and not before.

Thanks Mike.  That makes sense.

So there is nothing magical in this thing then.

The tolerances need to be at least as good as the original generator, so any cuts made to the core should be as small as possible--wire EDM me thinks.

Okay, so those outside stator windings that will never receive direct flux from central core,  Are they still necessary?  If so, they would then be the key to this device being Lenzless.  Again, this would make sense in respect to Eric Dollard's "Four Quadrant Representation of Electricity".

I really don't see any other way to fully engage the mystery here short of an actual replication attempt, staying within the confines of what we have seen in the video.  Probably going to be a bit expensive and tedious, but I think someone needs to do it.  If I can find a source for that generator, I'll take a shot at it.

Group: Professor

Interesting ~ the vid maker notes,
if u want more detail design, pls send me mesge " syairalamsyahrazab@yahoo.co.id " SALAM

Has anyone emailed him yet?
Edit:  evidently the detail is available on the ou.com thread that Chet posted...
« Last Edit: 2014-11-12, 01:06:58 by PhysicsProf »

@ All
Email did go thru this time .
of course will post all here.
thx
Chet
« Last Edit: 2014-11-12, 02:43:19 by Chet K »

I did not see a tag on the actual running generator, but the one he is working on has this.

If anyone can decipher it, that would sure be helpful.  Kind of bothers me the yellow logo appears blotted out in every frame, almost like it has been Photoshopped  (Hmmm...).

It's possible this is the generator we are looking at in the video, only a newer model under a renamed manufacturer:
http://mindumotor.en.made-in-china.com/productimage/qSdEWxAcZPkN-2f1j00DjfaevsgLKkA/China-100-Copper-Wire-2kw-75kw-St-Stc-Alternator-Prices-with-ISO9001-Certificate.html
« Last Edit: 2014-11-12, 03:41:03 by Matt Watts »

Getting closer:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ST-STC-series-Single-three-phase_405415884.html

Takes a month for delivery, but you can pick out whatever flavor you like.

Also, here's a pick of the stock rotor:

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee

regards

Mike 8)

Sounds Yoda

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Buy me a beer
Sounds Yoda

Yeah until you get used to it after speeking the language for 25 years, English being my first O0

regards

Mike 8)
« Last Edit: 2014-11-13, 11:40:33 by Centraflow »

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Sounds Yoda

Does it, yes.

By the way TinMan, here's an opinion about this device by someone that knows the innards of these generators like the back of his hands.

http://www.utterpower.com/november-13-2014-email-of-the-day/

FWIW...
« Last Edit: 2014-11-13, 22:48:22 by Matt Watts »

Food for Thought

"Flight by machines heavier than air is unpractical and insignificant, if not utterly impossible."
Simon Newcomb

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?"
Albert Einstein

"I canna change the laws of physics, Captain — but I can find ye a loophole."
Montgomery Scott

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
Thomas A. Edison

“You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.”
Beverly Sills

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
Walt Disney

Group: Professor

Does it, yes.

By the way TinMan, here's an opinion about this device by someone that knows the innards of these generators like the back of his hands.

http://www.utterpower.com/november-13-2014-email-of-the-day/

FWIW...

I posted a comment to utterpower as follows:
  Hmmm... I have to disagree, unless you are SURE that there are NO untapped sources of energy yet to be discovered and tapped.

I'm not voting for free-lunch energy.  But rather for - tapping untapped energy.
Can you see the difference?

For example, my friend, how about cold-fusion (better called LENR) of the HOH - nickel type?  e-cat and Iwamura and Celani and Jones and all that?
Are you saying that LENR is impossible?  if so, how can you be so sure?

PS - not that this generator device has any LENR in it; I'm not saying that.  Just speaking of your ruling out novel freedom-energy devices in general - that's what I disagree with.
Cheers.

Pls let me know if he responds

“You must unlearn what you have learned.”

- Yoda

“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

- Yoda

Good Evening All:

I offer this as food for thought:

Tesla Patent #390,721

You will note that using a Quadrature generated field and *4* poles, the armature (rotor) will rotate.

This technique is used to rotate a motor with said field *and* with same technique to generate the rotating (quadrature) field.......

Only *4* poles, but the fields (magnetic) generated propagate, following the sine wave(s) of the rotating field. O0

Take care, peace
lost_bro

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Food for Thought

"Flight by machines heavier than air is unpractical and insignificant, if not utterly impossible."
Simon Newcomb

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?"
Albert Einstein

"I canna change the laws of physics, Captain — but I can find ye a loophole."
Montgomery Scott

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
Thomas A. Edison

“You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.”
Beverly Sills

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
Walt Disney
Quote: "Flight by machines heavier than air is unpractical and insignificant, if not utterly impossible."
Simon Newcomb
Only because he knew no better. All he had to do is look up into the sky and see heaver than air birds flying around-no magic in flying machines to be had-->nothing more than a lack of knowledge at the time.

Quote: "If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?"
Albert Einstein

Because of the research we have done,we can spot a fake a mile away.
TinMan.

Quote: I canna change the laws of physics, Captain — but I can find ye a loophole."
Montgomery Scott

Not good enough Mr Scott.
Jame's T Kirk

Quote: I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
Thomas A. Edison

Now 10,001.

Quote: “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.”
Beverly Sills
And forgiven for falling victim to deceit.

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Buy me a beer
Guy's

I would not shoot this down to soon, I thought I would throw together a simple setup just to see what is what.

I was not expecting to have a self runner ;D  just a means of seeing the cogging and the ability to generate and to see if shorting created drag.

I have had some surprises ???

Heavy cogging when you start to turn but goes away with just a little speed.(after one revolution)

Shorting does not drag down the generator.

Hope to give you a video tomorrow, this was all thrown together in about an hour ;D

regards

Mike 8)

Hope to give you a video tomorrow, this was all thrown together in about an hour ;D

I was not expecting to have a self runner

Looking forward to it Mike.

UFO Politics put together some impressive images to look at that I have attached.  He is pretty convinced it's the real deal and I wouldn't be surprised too if he has thrown something together that makes him feel that way.

If you do have a self-runner, please enter it in the Pulse Motor Build Off.  There would be no better place to leak something like this out.

Group: Tinkerer

Hi All thanks to Chet & Brad for welcoming me here. I was mucking about on the weekend testing the principle of this device. I must be missing something because I get about 10x the power by passing a mag over a coil than what I do passing iron between the mag and the coil. Obviously I'd like this to be the real thing but if it is I am missing something.. which would not be unusual :)  :D

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-25, 23:07:09