PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:48:23
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Author Topic: Flux Gate Interrupter, BEMF Redirector  (Read 321989 times)

Hi,

I just made quick draft for testing magnetic flux switching in solid state version. On the core there in my CAD drawing you will need attach magnets as shown in the left then fit pulsing coil on half sine wave over the middle gap to the sides of core and align its magnetic polarity to opposite from the magnets. Also the magnetic field strength should be equal for effective shorting of magnets flux path. On the right side your pick up coil should be placed for getting resulting power.
This setup will draw power from power supply for a half of cycle and the second half of cycle is free to take back and use... ;)

P.S> Please remove .txt extension from FreeCAD drawing file after download.

Cheers!

Group: Guest
Interesting T, may have to take a shot at something like this in the near future.

Question for you...

What was Wesley trying to say in that last post of his over at OU?   Something about all of these experiments having a central theme?  You know him pretty well, could you please elaborate on what he was attempting to say.

Thanks,

M@

What was Wesley trying to say in that last post of his over at OU?   Something about all of these experiments having a central theme?  You know him pretty well, could you please elaborate on what he was attempting to say.
There is MEG in NASA based on NMR concepts I was working on with Wesley/Aidas and this device involves magnets with unstable magnetic field affected by radiation and the device is producing serious power for satellites... Possible Floyd Sweet VTA secret uncovered.

There is MEG in NASA based on NMR concepts I was working on with Wesley/Aidas and this device involves magnets with unstable magnetic field affected by radiation and the device is producing serious power for satellites... Possible Floyd Sweet VTA secret uncovered.

T-1000,

Can you post a link to that NASA research paper regarding the NMR/MEG?

GL.

T-1000,

Can you post a link to that NASA research paper regarding the NMR/MEG?

GL.

Sorry, it was classified research there and no files are available.

Group: Tinkerer

Mucking about with the neutral zone ak simple experiment. http://youtu.be/4OSXbG2BmUw

Some great news!

Dragon over at Energetic Forum is getting some nice results in his Syair RamaGen replication:
http://www.energeticforum.com/268465-post178.html

Quote from: dragon
The 4th build is a pincore 120/240 3kw. I didn't have any silicon handy so I made the director plates from a substandard 1008 steel sheet and electrically isolated them using HV 2mil tape. I knew they wouldn't perform as well as silicon but I figured it was good enough for a test and the assembly could be altered in the future.

The first picture shows the field of the original next to the drum assembly I made up to replace it.

Second one shows the drum installed.

Initial tests gave me around 42 volts at just under 2 amps which isn't to terrible considering the steel used. I measured the gauss being transfered into the core and it was quite low, reading around 550 gauss - not even equal to a good ceramic magnet - pretty poor. Lots of room for improvement.

Just as my 3rd build with the 6 pole the Lenz forces are completely redirected into the solid central hub and have no effect on the input so I know I'm heading in the right direction on the upgrade of this build. Calculating the rpm/Hz at the beginning it should have come in at around 1200 rpm but it actually reaches 60hz at 923 which I find a bit puzzling. Also it does output a perfect sine and should as long as the groupings are correct.

This one has 6 poles in the center with 2 rotating directors - 3 poles per sector this helps activate the field power coils which will be used elsewhere. I found you can use as many central poles as you want ( geometry allowing ) as long as they are odd groupings with the least amount being 2. So 3, 5, 7 etc. This one has a 5" hole and is about 3.25" deep so there isn't much room to pack all this stuff in.

Back to the shop to modify a drum.... fun stuff !!!

This one looks to be the ticket gentlemen.  If you can, probably wise to get to the bench and get serious.

Some great news!

Dragon over at Energetic Forum is getting some nice results in his Syair RamaGen replication:
http://www.energeticforum.com/268465-post178.html

This one looks to be the ticket gentlemen.  If you can, probably wise to get to the bench and get serious.

Totally agree Matt.
It's ticking all the boxes for me atm.

And another interesting variation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8DzUqDisi0

Nice find Matt, I really like that one. That's exactly where I think I should have the coils

Group: Elite Experimentalist

I've been thinking of this effect for a while and what keeps coming back to me is, it seems to be quite the same effect as JLN has noticed when testing Thane Heins ReGen-X coils and found he could produce the same effect just by having more core material between the coil and magnet (as picture)

Could this not be the same effect?... since syairchairun design does adds more distance and core material between coil and magnet?

Just thinking here

JLN video demo of the effect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUoyuiQTrRA

Luc

I've been thinking of this effect for a while and what keeps coming back to me is, it seems to be quite the same effect as JLN has noticed when testing Thane Heins ReGen-X coils and found he could produce the same effect just by having more core material between the coil and magnet (as picture)

Could this not be the same effect?... since syairchairun design does adds more distance and core material between coil and magnet?

Just thinking here

I do not "know" the answer, but I suspect this effect is harnessing something at the atomic level.  Iron atoms trying to re-adjust themselves from exposure to a magnetic field takes time, regardless of what MH states.  He is not a material scientist and not qualified to answer these types of questions with any authority.  So yes, observing nature and thinking about it is exactly what is needed at this point, but before we give ourselves brain cramps, it will be really useful to have some working prototypes to explore this effect in more detail.  Do that, then we can try slight alterations to the geometry, different materials and such.  At some point it will become clear how this effect really operates and what variables are important to fully exploit it.

What I find most relevant to this particular device is a quote from Nikola Tesla which I don't have handy, but the essence of it was his discovery of rotational magnetic fields and how important that concept is.  Many people instantly think of a motor or generator.  I feel Tesla may have had more in mind than that.  I think he was talking about rotating magnet fields within a material, be it air, copper, iron or whatever.  Something very interesting happens that he recognized.  What I see is this happening within the moving iron bars in the RamaGen device.  The geometry of these "directors" as dragon calls them, creates very interesting exchanges, rotation and flipping of magnetic forces as they circulate around the static core.  It is not as simple as applying Faraday or Lenz Law or calculating Lorentz Force.  There is a lot more going on here.  And like I said, I think it is manifesting at the atomic level.  Nature has found a way to balance/equalize all the fields and forces in a manner much different than she does with a typical generator.  She has to, that's what she does.  And in doing so, we have an opportunity here to not only have a superior electrical generating device than we've ever had before, but really learn how nature works.

Hi,

Regardless what theory people like MH are after when it comes to physical test it makes much more clear answer.
When there is stationary coil and magnet and moving iron core between we still get induction due changing magnetic field in coil and the iron core becomes regulating valve for that magnetic field strength on coil... If you play around with magnets extensively you might notice the non linear relationship between distance and magnetic field strength. The iron also amplifies magnetic field depending on how much of it is on the way and there is also property allowing to invert magnetic polarity or get neutral between two magnets. That all is ongoing when the iron core is moving between magnet and coil and the coil becomes alternating electromagnet which makes same conditions as in W. Gary magnetic effect but due the fact its magnetic field is induced by the magnet it is temporary only there.

In the end of the day the induced magnetic field of the coil does not oppose the external force which is making change of magnetic field and this is what everyone need to make OU condition even on slowest speed...

P.S> Not sure if anyone is aware but Faraday disk generator also has same merit. The mechanical resistance there does not change with electrical load and with appropriate speed the generated energy gets greater than energy needed to rotate it. Bruce Depalma did that in 1970's - http://brucedepalma.com/n-machine

Cheers!

Thanks for your great reply Matt!

It looks like there is lots to learn on this one :P

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts and views

Luc

Hey Luc,
I know that if I load more core material behind my coils I get better output but in front it reduces the output.

Thanks for sharing that Jim

I stumbled upon this video and was wondering if this would qualify as a Lenz work around design?... maybe T-1000 would be interested in such a design?

I chopped the original video to get to the final design.

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/4385356

Please let me know what you all think

Luc

In that design video I noticed coils on same stator where magnets are and the rotor further away than shortest magnetic flux path between magnets and coils. You might try to play around just most likely it won't be best magnetic flux switching case...

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/4385356

Please let me know what you all think

Looks very much like Jim Murray's DynaFlux Alternator.  He publicly stated this was an OverUnity device, but very difficult to manufacture.  What Jim found most useful from this device was its ability to confirm to him that it is possible to build a generator that only functions as generator, unlike typical generators that have aspects of both a motor and a generator, each working against themselves.

A 3d printer for the mold and some steel shot and resin I reckon we could do it pretty quickly

This was just posted at hyiq.org http://overunity.com/15083/the-new-generator-no-effect-counter-b-emf-part-2-selfrunning/dlattach/attach/145333/ bucking coils and lenz law free power extraction. I have not read it yet but I do enjoy his work.

Hi everyone,

I know you're all at the edge of your seats waiting for someone to build a test device and post the results, so today I made an effort to get mine done and as I'm writing this a video demo with basic test results is being uploaded.

I must say even though the video has some interesting results I will ask those who have hope this device is the real thing to please stay calm and not jump to the conclusion this is a free energy device until we have done many more tests and I'm ready to make that claim.

I'll explain a little why I ask this.
When I first tested the device I used the drill press (prime mover) at the slowest speed and when I connected the load it consumed the exact power from the prime mover that the load delivered. So I thought this device isn't working and was going to post the video that way.

However, just before uploading the video I had the idea to try a higher RPM just to see what would happen.  So I went up two speeds and to my surprise it now was delivering power to the load without affecting the prime mover. So then I went up another speed and now it actually uses less power when under load.
So I shot the video of that and at the end of the video I said I would try a higher load resistor to see what happens and used a 12.5 Ohm load instead of the 1 Ohm load and it delivered 30 watts to it but also used 30 watts from the prime mover.

So there's something interesting going on but we need to take our time to better understand it.

Also, some weeks back I posted that I had the feeling this was similar to the ReGen-X effect and after seeing today's results I'm still thinking the very same way. So lets work together in a caring way so we can improve this effect as a group effort.

Link to video demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZXFns8PZ38

Help ever hurt never

Luc

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Hi Luc

I would say that the difference of loaded and unloaded is Lenz. When unloaded there is no Lenz at all and so the power draw is the true draw with the "magnetic drag" as the rotor passes over the stator.

This drag goes away with a load, why? well the lenz return to the rotor has been switched from being against to being in favour, this has happened in the dead area "rotor not over the stator", in this area the flux direction has changed.

I also think that frequency "rpm" has a lot to do with it as well, maybe the faster it is the greater the benefit, or as has been stated else where, there is a frequency relation to the length of rotor and stator, the stator being a full wave length and the rotor 1/2 wave length, or maybe any tuned ratio between them so not causing standing waves.

It's literally all in the tuning

regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Thanks Mike, I'll look into it

Luc

Hi everyone,

as some of us have been suspecting the higher RPM seems to be storing magnetic flux in the core and possibly if it has no where to go when coil is not under load it discharges or causes a braking effect when the C core changes phase which may be the slaps sound we hear. When the coil is on load the stored flux gets out so the C core makes it through to the next phase with ease.

Here is a test example of the prime mover input power when the drill press is at medium RPM range.

120w just turning the C core with I core away
140W with I cores in position and coil not on load
135W with coil on 1 Ohm load and delivering 5W to load.

So there's 10W which is not accounted for and it's hard for me to believe that so much power is being wasted in such small cores as Eddy currents and heat losses. At lower RPM there is less losses but also less output. It all seems to be linear and under unity.
If we could come close to a break even point I would say we are on the right track but it's not looking that good at the moment.
I have tried different load values, RPM's and so on but there is always losses.
I will still try different combinations and give an update if I find something better.

Please keep in mind what I'm testing is a variation of the original idea shared in this topic.

Luc
« Last Edit: 2014-12-28, 05:50:00 by gotoluc »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:48:23