PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 05:35:54
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19
Author Topic: TinMans reserch and experiments into free energy devices.  (Read 183935 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Thought i would start a thread on actually building and testing so called !free energy machines!.
We have already done the cap charge experiment and shown my test result's,and although there was no extra energy shown,it seems that it may be a great battery reconditioner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pv7ecENsOk

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Buy me some coffee
The next one we tried out was the !in series battery/motor/battery recharge,desulphating,free energy device. So apparently a small battery will not only recharge a battery of twice the size with a higher power value,it will also recondition your battery at the same time O0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfVKykD9FEc

Buy me some coffee
A review on the last two experiments ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18rwl2r3DA

Buy me some coffee
The next one is pictured below,and is quite simple. I think slider may have done something similar?
I will be using 1/2 inch x 10 inch S/S tubes,and the copper plate is around 65mm wide x .7mm thick x 350mm long.

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
If you get time can you investigate this free energy machine ?

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Buy me some coffee
If you get time can you investigate this free energy machine ?
Yep-it is a confirmed free energy device that is powered by the sun O0

Buy me some coffee
Who remembers the GEGENE
So just a bit of fooling around in this first video,but we do have a small explosion lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWR4jDbBf3A

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
The best free energy comes from the moon 24/7 "tide power" O0

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

didn't do salter or his ducks much good!

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Buy me some coffee
A quick cal test with and without the coil loaded.
We can see a definite magnetic field drop to the pot full of water when the coil is loaded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW5wB7dx22k

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
Re the GEGENE. I was stopped in such research by my fascination with blowing LED's at good distances. While really a supercharged pancake coil wireless system (a lot like the BAC based SWES), it didn't sit well in the household that this was in the kitchen, connected to the mains and capable of terminal destruction and loud bangs.
It now makes a good chilli heater :)

One of my faves of your stuff TinMan was the big vertical wheel with the non corroding electrodes (water electrolyte ?). I still haven't worked out how that was achieved, but it seemed to be reliant on a carefully set resistor somewhere. Non corrosion of galvanic batteries is always of great interest.
Same thing with the Positive plates of car batteries. If we don't haul 200A out of them every morning and continuously throw 100A back into them once the car starts, those plates should do as well as the Negative plates do. Should get decades of use out of the things, instead of 3 or 4 years.

ʎɐqǝ from pɹɐoqʎǝʞ a ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Buy me some coffee

One of my faves of your stuff TinMan was the big vertical wheel with the non corroding electrodes (water electrolyte ?). I still haven't worked out how that was achieved, but it seemed to be reliant on a carefully set resistor somewhere. Non corrosion of galvanic batteries is always of great interest.

Ah yes-that one. That was actually for the first pulse motor build off Russ and myself held.
It worked by reversing the inductive kickback current in the galvanic battery setup. What this did was recoat the zinc plates with the zinc that just left them-->reverse electroplating process. But some one who shall remain nameless(Chet knows about this) kind of borrowed the idea,and now he and a group of others make galvanic battery torches that run for months on one small zinc anode-->and i didn't even get a Christmas card lol.

I believe this is the one you are talking about slider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64EDo4OB_L0
Edit:-In actual fact Mark,i think this is about as close to a free energy device that i have seen lol. Im a little wiser now,and have my digital scope--> i think I'm going to rebuild this one,or one very close to it that runs on the same principle.Yep-the build starts tomorrow-->unless i can get a trailer tomorrow,then it will be cart racing day insted lol.

Buy me some coffee
Ah your not going to believe this Mark--> i just found all the original copper plates in one of my scrap boxes O0
I dont know where the galv ones went,they wernt in there with the copper ones. But anyway,i also have the bearing head,and the neo with the threaded holder on it still. I do remember making a JT as well with just one of these cell's that went for month's-->not sure what happened to that,as that was 3 years ago now.

Anyway-the build starts tomorow O0

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
Thanks for the reminder, yep that's the fella.
Am going to modify my 3 year running Nephilim Penny with the method.

Edit, have just seen your next post.
Very cool ! because it was a winning idea..as you said in the vid, a hydrogen generator that makes its own power, lights an LED and powers a rotor. All the while, suffering no ill effects to the metals used for the plates.
 O0

Buy me some coffee
well,spent the last 2 hours in the workshop making cocktails,as i don't want to use salt water,or any water for that matter. So i came up with this brew that consist of 3 liquids-none of which are water or acid. These liquids you can buy at your local supermarket or corner store,and they pack a punch with galvanic cells. If we use zinc and copper,we would normally only get around .8 to .9 volt's-as per the galvanic table. With this liquid,i can get 1.1 volt's,and 14mA dead short with this very small amount of galv wire that you will see in the video below. Infact,as you will see,i barley put the cell in the liquid,and the LED glows nice and bright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XOe21_gwRw

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
Couldn't leave this one alone LOL

I've used Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide and Bleach.
0.945V, 20mA
It lights an LED well.

Vid here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFAtaoUoHmA

8)

Buy me some coffee
Couldn't leave this one alone LOL

I've used Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide and Bleach.
0.945V, 20mA
It lights an LED well.

Vid here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFAtaoUoHmA

8)
Lol-you cheated :P. you used two big plates to get that much current. Lets both go with two plates of 2" square,and compair current reading's lol.
You have one of the liquids right-the one that wouldn't do your driving skills any favours if you drank it,but wouldn't kill ya lol.

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
Ah but, the copper is just copper clad...it's like cardboard or something, crunches and snaps instead of bends.
I have noticed some staining on the steel over the hours so far, which is better than it being the copper, means I can introduce your SSG type of thing and see if it stops that.
Will make them 2" square.

Hmm, what else is clear and household ? it's good fun in a well ventilated room :)

Edit: have just measured the originals. Am looking at an increase in surface area lol, because the originals had 2" x 1 1/2" actually covered by the mixture !
It's only a smallish coffee jar (Juan Valdez BuenDia or something, from Walmart, 100g)

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
Annnnd, i've just ruined it  :D
Tried to charge it with a Ni-CD charger, 1.2V at 200mA.
The copper flew off the piece as soon as the leads went on ! it darkened the piece and coloured the water.
Voltage immediately fell to around 0.725V, but the current climbed.

Quick vid here for a laugh at how it looks now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF744T81BmI

Buy me some coffee
Annnnd, i've just ruined it  :D
Tried to charge it with a Ni-CD charger, 1.2V at 200mA.
The copper flew off the piece as soon as the leads went on ! it darkened the piece and coloured the water.
Voltage immediately fell to around 0.725V, but the current climbed.

Quick vid here for a laugh at how it looks now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF744T81BmI
Lol-nice soup you got there slider-->but that shows the working principle,although you put waaaay to much back into it lol.
You seen the current climb first,and then after some time it came back down-as they normally do. But put this is the situation where it gets a very short burst of reverse current between each cycle,and so the next time the cell is drawn from,you have a slightly higher current. During each cycle,the zinc is redeposited onto the zinc plate O0

Buy me some coffee
@ Slider

I been running some test,and i think we may actually be coating the zinc plate in graphene O0
I can actually get a dark grey coating on the zinc plate,and it will put out more current for a longer period of time each time i pulse it with a reverse current. I can carry this experiment out in slow motion kind of,where we do a long drain on the cell over a load,and then send a reverse current back to it for a shorter period of time. The more i repeat this process,the more power i get from the cell.

Centraflow may be interested in this one.

Group: Guest
Try magnesium and carbon electrodes with that mixture, I got some magnesium ribbon but it's not very good because it breaks too easily. I found with zinc and carbon electrodes in dirt the carbon developed some hard stuck black scale growing on it in places. I'm interested in setting up shorted galvanic cells for putting current through soil in long pots to grow stuff in. I did do a test with some tomatoes that showed promise at first but I failed and allowed the pots to dry out. I have 3000 tobacco seeds and I want to test two long rectangular planter boxes with copper and either aluminium or zinc coated steel along the long sides, dirt and plants between. I also want to try to find the best current by using a battery and some kind of regulation, so I need three planters a galvanic, a solar/battery planter and a control, but I have to set it up so they get equal sun and water ect.

Going by the claims in some of the old books it does work to boost growth and I believe I have seen the effect for a short time. But alas if I'm gone for too long no one else will water them so I need to set up automatic drip watering or something, maybe they won;t all like the same amount of water or use differing amounts so I'll just have to see.

Buy me some coffee
@ slider
I have found an extremely easy way to make a super cap. Next video we put my cell up against a 25 farad supercap O0

It's on-->can you make a cell like this one? O0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JcUMu8JqlA

Buy me some coffee
Here is the cell up against a 25 farad super cap. both the super cap and cell are being drained over a 100 ohm resistive load.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klaPRvLurn0

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
@ Slider

I been running some test,and i think we may actually be coating the zinc plate in graphene O0
I can actually get a dark grey coating on the zinc plate,and it will put out more current for a longer period of time each time i pulse it with a reverse current. I can carry this experiment out in slow motion kind of,where we do a long drain on the cell over a load,and then send a reverse current back to it for a shorter period of time. The more i repeat this process,the more power i get from the cell.

Centraflow may be interested in this one.

I do not know what is in your electrolyte makeup so can't comment on the graphene, but I expect the coating is an oxide of some sort, once I know the chemical composition of the electrolyte I probably can guess on that oxide.

The switching of polarity in a special way causes some interesting results O0 also causes some interesting chemical formations not only on the electrodes, but also in the electrolyte.

The carbon formation "graphene" in my SMD was mainly created by injecting CO2 at the changeover electrode, the oxygen is used up to create the oxide once the hydrogen had done it's work. Graphene oxide is nearly non conductive, only when the hydrogen does it's work on the oxide does it become conductive and pure graphene.

My time has been very limited just lately and oh for a good lab with the equipment needed, or be able to work in someone else's lab with that equipment needed. We are so near a point of great discovery I think, and it goes deeper than one can imagine.

good work Brad O0

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 05:35:54