PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 08:44:01
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Author Topic: TinMans reserch and experiments into free energy devices.  (Read 183202 times)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
This might explain better

As air is ejected from nozzle A, it mixes with the air in the tube at B Imagine that the air from the nozzle mixes with four times as much air. Momentum is conserved, so this cloud of air, now five times as much as came out of the nozzle, is now moving at one fifth the speed of the jet from the nozzle. All that air moving to the right requires replacement air to be pulled in from the left. So we now have suction at C.

Moving five times as much air may seem efficient, but the kinetic energy of the moving air is a function of velocity squared. So we may have five times as much air moving, but the kinetic energy per volume of air is now 1/25th of what it was in the jet, and the total kinetic energy is one fifth of what we started with. Venturi pumps are not efficient.

regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
This might explain better

As air is ejected from nozzle A, it mixes with the air in the tube at B Imagine that the air from the nozzle mixes with four times as much air. Momentum is conserved, so this cloud of air, now five times as much as came out of the nozzle, is now moving at one fifth the speed of the jet from the nozzle. All that air moving to the right requires replacement air to be pulled in from the left. So we now have suction at C.

Moving five times as much air may seem efficient, but the kinetic energy of the moving air is a function of velocity squared. So we may have five times as much air moving, but the kinetic energy per volume of air is now 1/25th of what it was in the jet, and the total kinetic energy is one fifth of what we started with. Venturi pumps are not efficient.

regards

Mike 8)
Lol-you had a copy/pastergasm Mike lol-->i read that very paragraph as well on that web site O0
But i have been conducting test on a two tank system,and have managed a result of 110% of the starting energy stored within those two tanks with the venturi alone. I would like to get the results that MarkE calculated for me from the thread (open systems),but OU seems to be down at the moment. I have gone further with this setup,and have achieved a result of 133% using a pneumatic air cylinder. But after that test,MarkE insisted on seeing my setup,and that's where it all ended.

But anyway,there is a way to gain energy from the venturi,and i have already shown how that it possable. As soon as OU is back up,i will go and collect the data from my test(which i should have written down my self),and post it here ,along with a picture and schematic of the setup. This 110% was confirmed by MarkE,and the test was run 5 times on each occasion.

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Ambassador

Buy me a beer
Lol-you had a copy/pastergasm Mike lol-->i read that very paragraph as well on that web site O0
But i have been conducting test on a two tank system,and have managed a result of 110% of the starting energy stored within those two tanks with the venturi alone. I would like to get the results that MarkE calculated for me from the thread (open systems),but OU seems to be down at the moment. I have gone further with this setup,and have achieved a result of 133% using a pneumatic air cylinder. But after that test,MarkE insisted on seeing my setup,and that's where it all ended.

But anyway,there is a way to gain energy from the venturi,and i have already shown how that it possable. As soon as OU is back up,i will go and collect the data from my test(which i should have written down my self),and post it here ,along with a picture and schematic of the setup. This 110% was confirmed by MarkE,and the test was run 5 times on each occasion.

Yep a copy and paste as I have not had much time lately, it was the best I could find, first page of google I think ;)

Be careful of Mark E, there is something about that guy which gives me a warning light and bells :D

regards

Mike 8)

Buy me some coffee
Centraflow:  I agree

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Buy me some coffee
Yea-well im done with him. He is all happy to help until you show excess energy-which of course comes from the environment,and go's back there when put to work-energy is conserved. Im still waiting for OU to come back up,so as i can retrieve my data,and post it here.

Group: Ambassador

TinMan
user Pomodoro at Energetic [pretty sure he is at OU.Com Too]
left this comment after seeing your flow gauge vid

Thanks for the video with the flow meters. Yes, this video is more convincing. More accurate flow measurements are required as I am not sure if those flow meters are accurate under pressure, perhaps some tiny hot wire anemometer in the pressurised pipe. If he can keep the the hot wire at the same current for venturi on and off, then he has improved the efficiency for sure! Someone has to also determine the theoretical maximum efficiency for such a system and see if this system overcomes that. Its a good , simple experiment, well done.

from here

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20104-tinmans-true-energy-amplification-device.html?s=5b40dce3165105dd49eee47525b4d925

Buy me some coffee
A close look at the ssg pulse motor by hudini O0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX14Pd4tg68

Buy me some coffee
This is something i always wanted to build.
Below is a pic of my center wound toroid transformer. The two sets of copper wires you see are actually wound around a ferrite core. I then incased that inside a larger core(which is a devcon steel putty mix-very magnetic),so as the windings are in the middle of the toroid core itself.The core was aloud to set over night,and was then cooked in the oven at 100*C for an hour-this makes the material very hard. I then wound 10 turns of multi strand speaker wire around the outside of the completed core as my P/in winding. The load is an incandecent bulb rated at 1.5 watts. Both voltages are taken at RMS value,and I/in and I/out were averaged.

Nothing much happened to begin with,and the P/in far exceeded the P/out-->until i hit a frequency of 7.62KHz. At this frequency,the bulb went very bright,but the P/in didnt change. The scope shot below shows the yellow trace across P/in,and the blue trace across the load(bulb)

VRMS in is 1.68,and VRMS across the load is 5.8-->i am only using one of the secondary windings at this time. AVG I/in is 988mA,and average I/out is 253mA
Note how current is still flowing through the load during the off time of the primary coil at an average of 3.5V across the load-->the on time is only 16% of the cycle.

Buy me some coffee
So to explain the two scope shot's below.

I have wound another winding around the outside of the core,so as it has the same length of wire to that of the inner winding's-->(not the same amount of turns-same amount of wire).I am using two identical incandescent bulbs as the load on each output coil-both running at the same time.
The first scope shot shows the blue trace across the primary winding,and the yellow trace across the output coil that is wound around the outside of the core-right along side the primary winding.
As you can see,the output power to the load go's to zero when the primary coil stop's ringing

The second scope shot is with the yellow trace moved from the load on the outer winding to the load(globe) on the inner winding. You can clearly see that even after the primary coil stop's ringing,a current is still flowing from the output coil that is in the center of the core.

The next step is to wind a coil around the outside of the core that has the same number of turn;s to that of the two coils on the inner core-->which is 30 turns,so as our amp turns are equal.. At the moment,the outer output coil has only 10 turn's,as that is all i could get with the length of wire that equaled the length of wire on the inner core coils.

But regardless,it can be clearly seen that the inner coils are recieving a changing magnetic field for a far longer period to that of the outer coil. This transformer is far more efficient than a standard toroid transformer-in that it uses far less wire to achieve a greater output. It also shows that the magnetic field exist 100% of the time toward the center of a toroid,while the magnetic field around the outside of the transformer core ceases to exist when current stops flowing through the primary winding.

Buy me some coffee
Here is a video of the transformer in action-also now has an outer wound secondary for comparison to the inner windings.

There can be no doubt-->the magnetic field at the center of a toroid remains far longer and more powerful than that of the field on the outside of the core.

I am now going to carry out some test using the inner windings as the primary coil,and the outer windings as the secondary coils(output coils).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87Lgu4lNCa8

Nice experiment Tinman, but could it not be (among other things) that your inner toroid is of much better electrical properties
then the outer Devcon liquid steel toroid?

What happens when lowering the working frequency to 50Hz or so?
What happens when using a similar Devcon liquid steel toroid as an inside toroid? (i know, not easily done)

Regards Itsu

Buy me some coffee
The next video will show it all Itsu.
But-if we look at the setup(transformer)as it is,you will note that the magnetic field has further to go through the devcon to get to the inner core than it dose to get to the secondary that is wound right next to the primary-and yet the inner winding produces far more output. In the next video,i show one of the inner windings being used as the primary,and the second inner winding being used as an output. So we are using the inner core and windings as the transformer-->and the results are very poor. This eliminates any chance that the inner core is a better carrier of the magnetic fields. I also drop the frequency right down to 100HTz-and no change in performance O0

This is showing us that the magnetic field in the center of the toroid reduces at a far slower rate than that around the outside of the transformer. All this can be seen in the next video.

THEN-the video after that is probably one you wont want to miss-->i believe we have hit the jackpot O0
But that video wont be up until tomorrow,and i am unsure where to put that video,or the work to follow from it-->if you know what i mean ;)
I think i might have to go and have another look at the TPU thread.

Group: Guest
TinMan, can you please show the circuit of the driver/amplifier stage that sits between the FG and the input winding of the coil? Also the exact points for the input voltage measurement...
Thanks,
TK

Buy me some coffee
TinMan, can you please show the circuit of the driver/amplifier stage that sits between the FG and the input winding of the coil? Also the exact points for the input voltage measurement...
Thanks,
TK
Below is the amplifier circuit.
But exact points for the input voltage measurements?.Do you mean the battery voltage,or the instantanious voltage across the coil during the on time?-which is when i had the scope across the primary coil.

Buy me a beer
Below is the amplifier circuit.
But exact points for the input voltage measurements?.Do you mean the battery voltage,or the instantanious voltage across the coil during the on time?-which is when i had the scope across the primary coil.

Tinman

The way you have the two diodes is creating a VCO, variable controlled oscillator, when the fet turns off the BEMF is putting a voltage between the cathodes of those diodes, this voltage is causing the oscillations seen on the blue trace of your scope until the energy is used up. Maybe that is where the energy in the secondary is coming from for some time after the mosfet is off.

This was just my knee jerk reaction, really I need to look more at it, interesting idea though O0

regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer
P.S.

can you put your scope probe between the two cathodes of D1 and D2?  that might prove my theory :-\  you have given it an easier path than through the internal diode of the mosfet to ground.

regards

Mike 8)

Buy me some coffee
Tinman

The way you have the two diodes is creating a VCO, variable controlled oscillator, when the fet turns off the BEMF is putting a voltage between the cathodes of those diodes, this voltage is causing the oscillations seen on the blue trace of your scope until the energy is used up. Maybe that is where the energy in the secondary is coming from for some time after the mosfet is off.

This was just my knee jerk reaction, really I need to look more at it, interesting idea though O0

regards

Mike 8)
I think it more a case that a current loop is formed through L1 and D2,but will throw the scope across the two points you mentioned.

Thanks for posting the schematic.

So in the video you are driving this circuit with the output of the waveform generator. (nice unit, wish I had one!) So normally, the "black" or BNC shield output lead of this generator is connected to the mains ground, and therefore to the ground reference leads of the scope, through the mains wiring. Right? Unless you have isolated either or both instruments from the mains ground.

So I'm concerned about where the grounds go. For the signal feeding the Gate of the mosfet, presumably the other lead from the waveform generator is connected to the Source of the mosfet? But the "input" scope probe and its ground reference are connected across the Primary of your coil set?

See, that's why I wanted you to indicate just exactly where your probes are connected, and the full connection from the waveform generator. It's a pain I know, but otherwise some fellow is going to bother you with questions like this....
 ;)

Thank you Tinman for sharing.
Your device  remember me of the Gabriel device...
http://overunity.com/10518/the-gabriel-device-possible-cop8/#.VWFPQ9m9LTo
Maybe i have the same possibility...

Hey TK
So I'm concerned about where the grounds go. For the signal feeding the Gate of the mosfet, presumably the other lead from the waveform generator is connected to the Source of the mosfet? But the "input" scope probe and its ground reference are connected across the Primary of your coil set?

Ground loops are my nemesis, lol, and when I started doing some more interesting things like mosfet diodes in series with an inductance or really anything out of the ordinary it created major headaches. So long as we hold to the ordinary things seem to work okay but when we go beyond that all hell seems to break loose. The problem is with a series inductance the voltage polarity reverses but the current remains in the forward direction thus the mosfet thinks the current has reversed but this is not the case. You probably won't understand this but I found a way to inject a low voltage source into a high voltage conductor mid-stream on the fly if you will because voltage across any given conductor segment is of course low... our bird on the wire. I understand it doesn't work for you because you probably use lumped sum analysis however infinite element analysis opens up so many more opportunities to do more creative things which creates exponentially more problems because few things work as they should in this configuration.

In effect it's a freaking disaster because a person has to basically consider the PD and current within a given cross section of one segment of a conductor having it's own self induction and often variable resistance if you include skin effect/parasitic capacitance. You want to talk about ground loops, what happens when the circuit is floating and the ground is in effect moving?. Fubar

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me some coffee
Thanks for posting the schematic.

So in the video you are driving this circuit with the output of the waveform generator. (nice unit, wish I had one!) So normally, the "black" or BNC shield output lead of this generator is connected to the mains ground, and therefore to the ground reference leads of the scope, through the mains wiring. Right? Unless you have isolated either or both instruments from the mains ground.

See, that's why I wanted you to indicate just exactly where your probes are connected, and the full connection from the waveform generator. It's a pain I know, but otherwise some fellow is going to bother you with questions like this....
 ;)
Ah,ok.
No-my scope is ground isolated through the UPS,so in no way conected to the ground on the SG. I can now place my scope ground any where on a circuit,and it has no effect-even when powering the circuit with my mains power supply.When dealing with 240volt+ circuit's i even disconect the UPS from the mains,and use only the 24 volt battery bank to power the UPS that powers the scope. This eliminates any sort of inductive coupling to the mains through the transformer in the UPS-->and the good thing is,when i unplug the UPS,i dont even have to turn my scope off lol.

Buy me some coffee
Here is the next video on some more test that i carried out on request by PW.

TK-if you read this-->when we do our P/in math to the coil,would we go by the instantaneous voltage across the coil when the AMP switches on?,as using the battery voltage would only include power being dissipated in the rest of the drive circuit. It makes sense to me that the voltage across the primary coil is the voltage that should be used when calculating power consumption by the transformer it self,as the full battery voltage is never across the coil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiirD9mTPZk

Buy me some coffee
Thank you Tinman for sharing.
Your device  remember me of the Gabriel device...
http://overunity.com/10518/the-gabriel-device-possible-cop8/#.VWFPQ9m9LTo
Maybe i have the same possibility...
I just had a quick read of that thread-interesting. What was the outcome-did anyone get one up and running at all?.
I think they should have kept going with it,as there is a very different magnetic field at play in the center of the core. It's almost as though time it self has no meaning to the magnetic field at the center of the toroid core.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 08:44:01