PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 10:20:03
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12
Author Topic: Generating System  (Read 59634 times)

Group: Moderator

Chet,

I have no objection at all to any of your postings or
links.  It is all relevant and related.  Thank you for
the link by the way.  Very interesting video.
Eric tells incredible stories about his past experiences.
I'm familiar with the location Eric talks about.  The ship
I was aboard underwent a prolonged maintenance there
in 1962.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Ambassador

Matt found some magnets, and just getting use to the build.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m6OFnkhbYE&feature=youtu.be

EDIT to add
Answer to Brad below

some folks are most curious about Erics comments

and I am curious about where ricards is going with this.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
MuDped

your a sailor ....I think you missed the best quote  for  perspective

I believe this quote is where the Venom comes from . [and this quote does have a familiar ring ?]

bistander

admit they are false claims, and I'll get out of here.

Regards,

bi

end quote
------------------------------------------------------------

basically "admit you are frauds and liars and ....... .

so an anonymous fellow is good with these two known men trashing their reputations .
that is the benchmark he requires for his departure  from their thread.
----------
that's good for a "Dust up" on any boat .

and to be perfectly clear

I have always believed Dave from the first time I spoke with him [maybe almost ten years now??] when he had that battery last for weeks running BIG loads ,

thats what put him on this path ,and I believe they found the source ,or at least how to manifest the gain ,they may not actually understand it.... but they can do it.

just one mans opinion

I hope they do the demmo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

unrelated to this Topic

member Ricards at Energetic posted this Vid and a new thread

"My search for free energy is over"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=XnmL6CwIAv4

thread here
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/21038-my-search-free-energy-over.html

I have always felt member ricards a level headed fellow with strong opinions towards good measurement protocols and honesty.

I am aware of how most here feel about Admin at that forum ,I did not post this here for
conflict...just observing [the fact that ricards posted it gave me pause

One single post saying thanks for the video  ???

I dont think we need Errons garbage on this thread.

Here is a challenge--
Can anyone name one good device,or one bit of good advice that has come from Erron?.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Buy me some coffee
Matt found some magnets, and just getting use to the build.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m6OFnkhbYE&feature=youtu.be

EDIT to add
Answer to Brad below

some folks are most curious about Erics comments

and I am curious about where ricards is going with this.

What a nice fellow.

To quote what he says in his video-- we dont want the f--king bi asshole coming back.

Just go's to show his true nature.

I wonder if he will make a public apology when he see's no OU in his system--i bet not.

As far as Eric Dollard go's,well long term drug abuse makes you believe in all sorts of whackadoo stuff.

Brad

Buy me some coffee
Well,just read the last few pages of the EF thread,and all i can say is Matt and Dave are two lost soul's,and a pair of idiots.

They clearly have very little understanding or below basic level measurement knowhow.
Most of us here understand what is going on with the !speedup under load! generators,and i have uploaded many video's showing what is taking place. But Matt and Dave still think they have some type of wonderful generator that is lenz free :D
There wonder generator is 4 magnets passing two coils--if only we had thought of doing that C.C

Then Matt go's on to say that he has to tune this !wonder! generator.
It's 4 magnets passing 2 coils FFS--how much,or what kind of tuning could you possibly do to this generator?. Move the magnets closer to,or further away from the coils-thats it.

There will be no OU from this system.
The Matt motor is very inefficient,and we know this by the amount of heat it produces.
The generator is a standard setup that many of us have been playing with on the bench for years.

So yes-those two are FOS.

Brad

telluric energy is being bandied about by Wesley [in a big way],I believe this is also a topic Dollard has investigated extensively.

no stone left unturned.

RE the Matt Video
it is unlisted [not for general public you tube channel] ,,and I am seeing this for the first time too .

would seem a miracle if this makes extra energy

but I have always felt somehow it would be something which was unconventional that would lead
to a breakthru [having been overlooked for what seemed like very obvious reasons at the time ]

« Last Edit: 2018-08-07, 11:17:43 by Chet K »

Buy me some coffee
MuDped

your a sailor ....I think you missed the best quote  for  perspective

I believe this quote is where the Venom comes from . [and this quote does have a familiar ring ?]

bistander

admit they are false claims, and I'll get out of here.

Regards,

bi

end quote
------------------------------------------------------------

basically "admit you are frauds and liars and ....... .

so an anonymous fellow is good with these two known men trashing their reputations .
that is the benchmark he requires for his departure  from their thread.
----------
that's good for a "Dust up" on any boat .

and to be perfectly clear

I have always believed Dave from the first time I spoke with him [maybe almost ten years now??] when he had that battery last for weeks running BIG loads ,

thats what put him on this path ,and I believe they found the source ,or at least how to manifest the gain ,they may not actually understand it.... but they can do it.

just one mans opinion

I hope they do the demmo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

unrelated to this Topic

member Ricards at Energetic posted this Vid and a new thread

"My search for free energy is over"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=XnmL6CwIAv4

thread here
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/21038-my-search-free-energy-over.html

I have always felt member ricards a level headed fellow with strong opinions towards good measurement protocols and honesty.

I am aware of how most here feel about Admin at that forum ,I did not post this here for
conflict...just observing [the fact that ricards posted it gave me pause

OK,so as pain staking as it was,i have started watching the video above--and glad i have.
A report at the 3 minute mark lol

Who remembers JBs zero force motor ?,the one that beat all others.
Old mate Aaron the rookie just made a slip up.
What was that he said from 3:10 in the video?--the zero force motor had an efficiency of 20%,and the new guy there has managed to get it up to 40% efficiency  ???  ;D   

We all know how much Aarons crew love to quote Tesla's work in there own,so as the book sales go up.
But what was that Eric said from 51:30 ?
Quote: Tesla was such a cryptic person,we really dont know what he really had in mind  O0

So,from this video we have learned two things
1-the zero force motor was an inefficient garbage pack
2-when the !Aaron! crew start quoting Tesla,they really have no idea as to what there talking about  C.C

Oh,and TK,this video has your tattooed magnetic wonder on the panel lol.
What was his name again?--Snuffleupagus or something like that  :D

Brad

Buy me some coffee
Graham--it is time.

Do you have time?

If so,in the following few weeks,i will put together a series of video instructions for you to follow and replicate.
The first video will be posted to you by the weekend.
You are going to need very few materials,and a free 20 odd hours.

Material list is

About 10 meters of steel packing strap-the painted stuff,about .8mm thick x 16mm wide-or there abouts.
30 meters of either .6 or .7mm enameled copper wire,and about 15 meters of .55mm
An NPN transistor rated to 12 amps or more(E.G 2n3055),a couple of diodes,an FWBR,and some wire of sorts.
Also some sheet timber or plexiglass to bolt it all on,and to make a rotor out of.
4x neo magnets about 10 to 15mm diameter,and about 15 to 25mm long--or the equivalent in square or rectangle shape.
A bearing head of some sort--one from an old VCR head is perfect for the job.

You will also need a 12v car battery you can sacrifice,as some keyhole surgery is required.

Once complete,you will need a hydrometer to measure the specific gravity of the battery fluid,and a battery analyzer--along with your standard equipment,like a DMM,and a scope if you have one.

If you are up for the task,let me know,and we will begin.
If you do take this on,you are to post your results here before i post mine--for obvious reasons.

Let me know if your in.

Brad

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Is it this one, per chance?

Edit.
If it is, I do know someone that'll be very happy to see a build, he's been asking me for years!!   :)

We were thinking about using a large coil of the Green plastic coated Iron wire to form the " core " of the motor.
« Last Edit: 2018-08-07, 16:29:49 by Grumage »

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Tech Wizard

Hi Carroll,

I have redrawn Turion's block_diagram_like single battery setup around the battery as I understand it from Turion's earlier posts in the 3BGS thread at the other forum.  I made a single red wire connection to the battery positive and a single black wire connection to the battery negative to make it clear how Turion most probably meant wiring mainly at the left hand side of the single battery. I kindly ask you to say if it is correct or not.

Of course, I do assume Turion's original drawing (you and Dragon uploaded last week) has surely been correct for you because of your closer familiarity with the 'splitting the positive' concept Turion and Matt have based their setups, at least  this is what I think.

The reason I show my redrawn version is trying to clarify the questions Tinman and MuDped asked earlier in Reply #93, #95 and #96 two pages earlier.  And since then the questions have not been answered.  Naturally, I would welcome your wise comments on those questions.

There is no any chance for understanding a setup if the drawing of that setup is not a 100% clear for everybody, not even at wiring wise. 
Even if members here tend to abandon dealing with this setup (mainly due to the lack of clearness in the drawing), at least let us clarify what the correct wiring around the battery is  (I would certainly like to know).   8)

Notice to everybody: I do not mean this redrawn schema will make Turion's one battery setup overunity: for this to happen the 'correct' pulse motor and the 'correct' generator should still be used as Turion has been claiming.

Thanks,  Gyula

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Hi Gyula,

As I have previously posted I have NOT tried this circuit.  I was not aware of it until it was posted recently on the Energetic Forum.  However this circuit seems to keep the idea of reusing the current that is being used to power the motor.  And in addition it is using the power of the motor to turn a generator which power is supplying the second boost convertor to power a load and then the power going to the load is added back to the battery.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Hi Carroll,

Unfortunately, your answer does not help in this case. I know from Turion's and Matt's posts that the intention has always been what you answered.

If you kindly read Tinman post #95 and MuDped post #96, you understand why I redrawn the wiring at the battery: because it is misunderstandable, the coloring of the wires is unfortunately chosen. I do not think the setup should be built just to clarify the wiring around the battery, just compare the wiring of the battery in the original with my redrawn wiring at the battery.

How I see Turion's way of thinking: he created two so-called 'splitting the positive' circuits by using two boost converters with a single battery. One circuit is between the positive of the battery and the positive output of the 1st boost converter via the motor and the second is between the positive of the battery and the positive output of the 2nd boost converter via the 50 Ohm load. The negative output of the 2nd boost converter is directly connected to the negative of the battery to complete the circuit for the load because the 2nd converter has no common negative with the battery like the 1st converter has.

A notice: I still maintain what I wrote to Tinman in my post #100 at the top of the previous page: running a load which is a pulse motor between the positive input and positive output of a step up converter is not readily recommended because the load current may easily make the internal components (used between the positives of the converter) overheat and / or influence the originally intended operation of the converter. This can partially explain if such boot converter fails in this circuit unless the load (motor) current involved remain relatively low. (I do not say that a load cannot be run across the positives.)

Respectfully
Gyula

Buy me some coffee
Is it this one, per chance?

Edit.
If it is, I do know someone that'll be very happy to see a build, he's been asking me for years!!   :)

We were thinking about using a large coil of the Green plastic coated Iron wire to form the " core " of the motor.

Close Grum,but a little more simple than that  O0

The steel packing strap makes for the best core material,and easy to form a toroid  O0

Brad

Group: Guest
Perhaps it makes slightly more sense to draw the circuit in a more conventional manner.

(I believe that the IN and OUT of these boost converters share a common Negative. So the Neg Out of BC1 isn't really not connected to anything, it is actually connected to the circuit common Negative. I think.)

Buy me some coffee
Hi Carroll,

I have redrawn Turion's block_diagram_like single battery setup around the battery as I understand it from Turion's earlier posts in the 3BGS thread at the other forum.  I made a single red wire connection to the battery positive and a single black wire connection to the battery negative to make it clear how Turion most probably meant wiring mainly at the left hand side of the single battery. I kindly ask you to say if it is correct or not.

Of course, I do assume Turion's original drawing (you and Dragon uploaded last week) has surely been correct for you because of your closer familiarity with the 'splitting the positive' concept Turion and Matt have based their setups, at least  this is what I think.

The reason I show my redrawn version is trying to clarify the questions Tinman and MuDped asked earlier in Reply #93, #95 and #96 two pages earlier.  And since then the questions have not been answered.  Naturally, I would welcome your wise comments on those questions.

There is no any chance for understanding a setup if the drawing of that setup is not a 100% clear for everybody, not even at wiring wise. 
Even if members here tend to abandon dealing with this setup (mainly due to the lack of clearness in the drawing), at least let us clarify what the correct wiring around the battery is  (I would certainly like to know).   8)

Notice to everybody: I do not mean this redrawn schema will make Turion's one battery setup overunity: for this to happen the 'correct' pulse motor and the 'correct' generator should still be used as Turion has been claiming.

Thanks,  Gyula

Hi Gyula

Matt and Dave are that confused over what there own setup-or should i say-which setup dose what.
First was the 3BGS setup that was suppose to deliver far more output than input.
That one cost me close to $300.00,and gave me less than 67%efficiency.
The second setup was the addition of an inverter-another $60.00 on the total.
Then came the need for the infamous !Matt motor!
That is where i put the brakes on,as i could see it was just going to be endless changes and a bottomless money pit .

Now we need a !Matt motor! (AKA-garbage bucket bathroom heater),and two boost converters,which are placed within a circuit that has two current loops in it,which provides a means for incorrect power in/out measurements-just like the boodini fan club dose with the SSG circuit.

We also now get to see the true nature of these two champions,where we once again see those that ask valid questions getting raked over the coals,and called names that we dare not even mention here.
The language Matt used toward bistander in his last video shows you the type of dropkick we are dealing with here.

I am in no way interested in anything these two have to offer-which is nothing but wasted money.

What i will be doing is making sure others know exactly what these two are like,and will be showing everyone what they really have,as they are incapable of providing any credible data of there own-even a simple task like an RPM reading seems to be beyond there capabilities.

No more BS from these two--my motor is on its way.

Bradp

Buy me some coffee
Perhaps it makes slightly more sense to draw the circuit in a more conventional manner.

(I believe that the IN and OUT of these boost converters share a common Negative. So the Neg Out of BC1 isn't really not connected to anything, it is actually connected to the circuit common Negative. I think.)

Yes,that is correct TK.

My problem with the circuit is the current loop,and which current value they are using to make there power measurements with

Brad

Buy me some coffee
Matt and Dave have quoted many times that other people have replicated there 3BGS setup,and have gotten OU results.

Reading the other thread at EF,i see Carroll said he built the 3BGS system,and obtained these OU results,where more work was done than that of which the batteries could have provided.

It would be great if Carroll could provided the data obtained with those tests,so as we have someone with credibility ready to back up Matt and Daves claims.

Brad

Buy me some coffee
Hey Grum

You can cast cast iron-right?

Hi TK,

Yes, your drawing makes the setup clearer, thanks.   And the boost converter types mentioned at the EF forum they use are non isolated types i.e. their negative input and negative output share the same PCB copper area i.e. a short circuit by design.

Folks,  David made two posts on the ou forum last night in connection with his generator. The thread someone started discusses cogging torque neutralization and he chimed in:  https://overunity.com/17587/can-anyone-verify-cogging-torque-neutralization/msg524666/#msg524666   

Gyula

Buy me some coffee

Folks,  David made two posts on the ou forum last night in connection with his generator. The thread someone started discusses cogging torque neutralization and he chimed in:  https://overunity.com/17587/can-anyone-verify-cogging-torque-neutralization/msg524666/#msg524666   

Gyula

Ohhhh--lunch time  ^-^

I did Call David today

it seemed his reply to Brad [at Stefan's forum] might be interpreted by some as "what no Matt motor Demmo ??"

not the case at all, Matt demmo still in the works [between running the farm ]
and Dave said once Matt gets done with his Demmo he probably won't need to do his demmo  [after he gets done moving 2-3 month window]

He REALLY doesn't have the time or the help to spend unpacking everything just for a Demmo [at this time]
I asked Dave again where he felt the energy was coming from
   he reminded me of a very technical Peer paper that is being written [along with onsite supporting testing]
at a prestigious European  university .

to be clear ...the university is using the more advanced System for the Peer paper

So to recap
Matt motor Demonstration still in the works
and Dave's Big nachines will be available to Brad [for ANY kind of testing]
once he moves and gets his shop settup [2-3 months]
« Last Edit: 2018-08-08, 19:27:22 by Chet K »

Buy me some coffee
I did Call David today

it seemed his reply to Brad [at Stefan's forum] might be interpreted by some as "what no Matt motor Demmo ??"

not the case at all, Matt demmo still in the works [between running the farm ]
and Dave said once Matt gets done with his Demmo he probably won't need to do his demmo  [after he gets done moving 2-3 month window]

He REALLY doesn't have the time or the help to spend unpacking everything just for a Demmo [at this time]
I asked Dave again where he felt the energy was coming from
   he reminded me of a very technical Peer paper that is being written [along with onsite supporting testing]
at a prestigious European  university .

to be clear ...the university is using the more advanced System for the Peer paper

So to recap
Matt motor Demonstration still in the works
and Dave's Big nachines will be available to Brad [for ANY kind of testing]
once he moves and gets his shop settup [2-3 months]

300 watts in--1600 watts out

Brad

IMO
300 watts in and 300.1 watts out...reproducible and a peer reviewed paper ...[this is under development] ??

ticker tape parade stuff the whole 9 yards [and then some

might even be a cheeseburger or two thrown in..............

Never been shown this way .... reproducible in a scientific venue....

probably not just one mans opinion...

Buy me some coffee
IMO
300 watts in and 300.1 watts out...reproducible and a peer reviewed paper ...[this is under development] ??

ticker tape parade stuff the whole 9 yards [and then some

might even be a cheeseburger or two thrown in..............

Never been shown this way .... reproducible in a scientific venue....

probably not just one mans opinion...

Well i showed a 12%+ gain in the very simple,cheap and easy to replicate cap to cap transfer system,time and time again,using very accurate data logging methods,and no one gave a rats ass.

People want huge rotating machines,that are expensive and time consuming to build-there just not interested in something so simple and cheap.
This is why i no longer post anymore about my cap to cap transfer results.

Here is what i see happening.
Matts two coiler won't  work,and he will then say that you need Daves big generator to get OU.
This means 2 to 3 months for the two of them to come up with an escape plan to showing Daves big gen pumping out 1600 watts with just 300 watts input.

Lets see what happens

Brad

I believe that Rats ass scenario was more a potential for a math error [your values were based on a math equation??

I believe if you were playing with water or ...anything ....on a weight measuring scale

and you said I have 100 lbs

and now I have 112 lbs

its either Magic?
or .........something never seen before

I also happen to believe that most are quite intrigued by your energy transfer experiments
and as I recall ,it was suggested a method to empirically test this ??
not just mathematically but analogous to the weight scale example above.

well if anybody here can turn 1.12 into a much greater gain
you are certainly that guy,
but I am quite certain ...in this house there are quite a few fellows who could also do this.

a self runner would make the measuring point mute

« Last Edit: 2018-08-09, 08:45:05 by Chet K »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 10:20:03