PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 12:19:40
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21
Author Topic: The TPU: Was It Real ?  (Read 252553 times)
Group: Guest
Hi all,heres a question,why would SM want you to know how to build a tpu.
According to Jack Durban He lies even when he doesn't need to,he had a constant flow of people investing large amounts of money,he lived a lavish style that indicates vast greed to me,gave the investors nothing.He sold the tpu rights for a large sum,so why would he want you to know how to build a tpu,its not in hes interests that anyone  ever make  a working tpu.
If he doesn't want you to know how to build a tpu then he set up a vast amount of lies,false information to make sure you go in circles.If the tpu is real and the military is aware of it why is SM walking around,why isn't he dead or locked up.Who released the original videos ,without that release no one would know SM from adam.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Hi all,heres a question,why would SM want you to know how to build a tpu.
According to Jack Durban He lies even when he doesn't need to,he had a constant flow of people investing large amounts of money,he lived a lavish style that indicates vast greed to me,gave the investors nothing.He sold the tpu rights for a large sum,so why would he want you to know how to build a tpu,its not in hes interests that anyone  ever make  a working tpu.
If he doesn't want you to know how to build a tpu then he set up a vast amount of lies,false information to make sure you go in circles.If the tpu is real and the military is aware of it why is SM walking around,why isn't he dead or locked up.Who released the original videos ,without that release no one would know SM from adam.

I have seriously considered everything you have said and wrote much about it in the past. One possible scenario is that all of the SM / Lindsay Mannix emails are disinfo on someone's part, either SM or someone that may have been impersonating SM.

That's why a serious replicator might only want to work from the video's as a basis or starting point. The rest is conjecture and cannot be verified easily.

Supposedly someone named Jeremy Gaul released the original video's to Youtube in early 2006, nearly ten years after their creation. I don't think anyone has found the reason why. A good starting point for some detective work...any takers?

My guess is that original videos were locked up as part of SM's NDA. Whoever was the videographer may have kept a copy for himself that eventually wound up in a garage sale when VHS fell out of favor.

I guess no one will really know the truth of the TPU. One thing I can tell you after thousands of hours of research is this: The large TPU known as SM17 was very difficult to fake.

Those who only scratch the surface and come to quick conclusions about fakery on this unit have not done their homework.

All SM's other units could be easily explained as trickery, but I'm not saying that they were faked.

I am available for further discussion.

Edit: powerunlimited1 on youtube has a series of videos that show faked TPU replications
« Last Edit: 2010-11-06, 23:16:03 by ION »

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

To Ion
I suspect Jack Durban,SM's
 boyfriend or someone involved in the theft of one of the big tpu's at the mansion
were involved in the release of the video's to the internet,motive revenge.The release of the video's
brought SM to overunity.com to do damage control,I believe he uses a few personas to misdirect
people.I have done a reverse speech on the video's,reverse speech does work,on one forward he says
 something about dc,reverse "extremely easy to make",he believes it works.I have done this reverse speech
on another device that  another inventor claimed worked,in one part of the video,in reverse
he says its "bull shit".Reverse speech is not fool proof but has its uses.All of the devices can be faked
including the big tpu for a video however you can not continue the fraud in front of people.My theory is
only 3 of the devices are real,the rest are fake,the 6 inch tpu, real,the one in the lab setting, real,the big tpu, real.
The reason for faking them is to show that the device can be scaled,it can't because SM doesn't know how it works.
The video where the tpu powers the drill,vacuum cleaner and tv is a fake,the 6 inch tpu is real but it doesn't power the
the tv,drill or vacuum cleaner.This was done to show the investor that you could produce 120 ac from hv dc,
a trick for the big pay off.The problem with the tpu not handling inductive loads was never solved.I believe the tests at the university were done because the investor
didn't trust SM and wanted more proof.Then heres another question what happened to the tpu,and the company that
bought the rights?A big mystery here you have a device that could destroy all coal,oil and gas industries
destroy all alternate energy sources,bring oil producing countries to there knees over night yet the inventor walks around
with no problem.I have no theory on this or any clue why the military doesn't simply off SM,"dead men tell no tails"
or at best lock him up forever.I'm aware of the faked tpu videos on youtube.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Then heres another question what happened to the tpu,and the company that
bought the rights?A big mystery here you have a device that could destroy all coal,oil and gas industries
destroy all alternate energy sources,bring oil producing countries to there knees over night yet the inventor walks around
with no problem.I have no theory on this or any clue why the military doesn't simply off SM,"dead men tell no tails"
or at best lock him up forever.I'm aware of the faked tpu videos on youtube.

Are you referring to U.A.E.? If yes, then they "own" the technology, but were told not to develop it, is how I see things. (Look what happened to Xogen, same thing).

Why you would say that some of SM's devices were fakes and some real is beyond me. I don't agree. Why would someone make a bunch of fakes and mix them in with the real devices, when they already have the real thing? Sounds ridiculous.

In fact, how did you come up with all that nonsense above?

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Just when you thought you had heard everything...LOL!

To poynt99

you assume that that SM would not fake video's since the devices
are real,if some are real then they all are real,he would never fake things.
Wrong conclusion,unless you have lived with someone(my exwife) that lies and lies 
and sounds very truthful,fools everybody you will never understand, I don't think you understand trickery,no offence intended.Wattsup did a very good job of showing
that the tpu in the garage was a fake,powerunlimited 1 did the illusion so
 it can be done and could have done.Wattsup made the wrong conclusion that all tpu's are fake
3 are not,the tripplite inverter trick was done to show to the investor that you can
take hv dc and convert it into 120 ac so the investor would think he was cornering
 the energy market,your a smart guy look at the inverter he used figure out how you take an 150 to 180 volt dc voltage and convert it to 120 ac,when the unit is designed to run on 12vdc,prove me wrong,the problem with the tpu not handling an inductive load was never solved.SM's logic is
since it was proven by the tests at the university on the 6 inch tpu and the 17 inch tpu that they worked then
if he faked the rest of the tpu's you would not believe he faked them.The reason is simple
he never solved the inductive load problem,he can't scale the units down,he doesn't know how they work ,
 this was told to Jack Durban in 2008 by SM
"I don't know how it works only that it does".Also note that on the tripplite inverter video he says
 he was being pressured by the investor to run ac devices.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
To poynt99

your a smart guy look at the inverter he used figure out how you take an 150 to 180 volt dc voltage and convert it to 120 ac,when the unit is designed to run on 12vdc,prove me wrong...
OK. Something from SM:
Our problem is that we have a very high voltage of direct current with a variable impedance. I paid an Engineering company to design and make the special inverter you see in the videos.
It was designed to convert the high voltage DC into 120 volt 60 cycle AC that is used by the television set, the drill and the vacuum cleaner as seen in the demonstration videos. Note also that the output of the power unit was very slightly affected by the switch-on of the various electrical appliances in the video.
In the video I have a voltage meter connected directly to the DC output of the power unit and it measures a voltage of about 160 VDC. I then turn on the various 120 volt AC appliances through the inverter and the measured output of the power unit is hardly affected at all. However if you suddenly pull the wire from the power unit leading to the inverter notice that the 160 volt dc output from the power unit jumps up to 300 - 450 volts DC! This is an instability problem that I have never been able to fix.

Also note that on the tripplite inverter video he says he was being pressured by the investor to run ac devices.

Of course they pressured him, and that makes perfect sense. SM got the inverter developed and they had their AC power.

Anything else?

tExB=qr
This "TPU is fake" stuff is getting ridiculous.  Next, CP2012 will go into a spiel about how SM was greedy and just wanted more and more money, or that he stole the technology from the US Navy, or Army, or CIA.

Some of the other angles are that the device is unsafe and a hazard to the planet.

Fact of the matter is that most technology is not safe, so keep it away from children.  Aternative energy device will not replace oil, but will augment it as an energy source.  Billions will still be made from oil.  People will live and die.  There will still be famine and fighting.   

Look at all the plastics around you, the semiconductors in your computer, the clothes you wear.  Oil was involved to make and deliver everything.  These devices will not replace chemistry or biology.  They will not negate the need to eat, or to breath.

Why would someone want us to stop working on the TPU?

To poynt99

This is why you guys go in circles,SM said,SM never lies,As I said before  you don't understand trickery.
An ac inverter of this type uses a transformer,with stepup windings 24 volts center tapped at 12 volts to 120 volts,
with transistors for switching driven by a circuit to get true sine wave 60hz output.Explain how you get 150 vdc in and
change it to 120 ac and still use the same circuitry.They must have done it is not an answer or SM said they did it.I've been around awhile in
newsgroups and I know your a smart guy,how did they do it?like poker show your cards.Why is a relay used, probably from radio shack,ha ha,
I know exactly why, but I want hear your answer.

tExB=qr
CP2012:  You'll have to do better than that...

Notice the issue related to backtorque in a homopolar generator?  Take the load off and it ramps up.  I doubt this is coincidental.   This little issue is caused by the orientation of the fields and the inherent spin of the medium.  If you rotate two direction at the same time, this issue goes away.

Little late to try and say it was faked.

Dear Lindsay,
Please do not be disheartened by my last letter to you.
By the way to answer the question about what a potential is? It has to do with the way you use the electron flow. For example: You must have a way for the electrons to flow from a point A to a point B or both depending on your mode of circuit. the potential is the reason the electrons are attracted to point A or B.
Electrons flow through wires all the time but they do not establish any work force.
You must be able to couple the electron flow safely to provide work force. Generally we use alternating current to transmit power great distances. Then we use step down transformers to couple the high current high voltage to provide a useable work force at the end of distribution.
Our problem is that we have a very high voltage of direct current with a variable impendence. I paid an Engineering company to design and make the special inverter you see in the videos.
it was designed to convert the high voltage DC into 120 volt 60 cycle AC that is used by the television set, the drill and the vacuum cleaner as seen in the demonstration videos. Note also that the output of the power unit was very slightly affected by the switch on of the various electrical appliances in the video.

In the video I have a voltage meter connected directly to the DC output of the power unit and it measures a voltage of about 160 VDC. I then turn on the various 120 volt AC appliances through the inverter and the measured output of the power unit is hardly affected at all. However if you suddenly pull the wire from the power unit leading to the inverter notice that the 160 volt dc output from the power unit jumps up to 300 - 450 volts DC! this is an instability problem that I have never been able to fix. In one of the videos you can see one of the 120 volt 100 watt light bulbs explode during a test. The light bulb was connected directly to the DC output of the power unit not to the inverter. Notice also that the voltage rise lasts for many (5) seconds not just a split second as would be the case if a secondary coil was excited and then collapsed. I hope that you can see the correlation between this bit of information and your comment about the similarity of a jet engine turbine. EXACTLY, I call it the inertia factor. Basically for lack of another term, however you see what I am getting at here.
Sincerely,
SM

To poynt99

This is why you guys go in circles,SM said,SM never lies,As I said before  you don't understand trickery.
An ac inverter of this type uses a transformer,with stepup windings 24 volts center tapped at 12 volts to 120 volts,
with transistors for switching driven by a circuit to get true sine wave 60hz output.Explain how you get 150 vdc in and
change it to 120 ac and still use the same circuitry.They must have done it is not an answer or SM said they did it.I've been around awhile in
newsgroups and I know your a smart guy,how did they do it?like poker show your cards.Why is a relay used, probably from radio shack,ha ha,
I know exactly why, but I want hear your answer.

Don't generalize, If you read this thread carefully I stated that a lot of SM / Lindsay communications may not be real, so I take it all as just information, some of which goes in the disinfo folder.

Also, I and others have considered many angles on how the TPU's could be faked, including the inverter issue, and the use of the relay and it's purpose.

One possibility is that the relay was used as a pilot device to turn on a bank of batteries hidden in the inverter. It utilized a small command signal from the TPU. Same for the big lamps, which could have had batteries in their bases and a relay for activation from a smaller pilot signal.

All of the devices shown in the UEC video would work on DC as well as AC including the TV. Brush motors are used in drills and vacuum cleaners and are AC / DC. In this regard, the inverter may have been a ruse, not necessary at all, and the large transformer hollowed out for batteries

I have also done battery Joule analysis and yes, some of the TPU's could be faked using internal batteries and a boost converter.

Unless the SM17 had a lot of high capacity batteries hidden in it's core, it would be difficult but not impossible to fake.

Remember that the SM15 was actually working before it was cut into pieces for handout. Of course one might claim the batteries were hidden in the small box in the center.

There is much trickery in the world, however there are a few pieces of this puzzle that don't have satisfactory explanations.

e.g. read Dr. Schinzinger's reports and his letters carefully. These are written by a person of high professional caliber, the wording, the phrasing is not SM or Lindsay who often misspelled and were definitely not professional writers.

I might add that Dr. Schinzinger was a mentor to the electric vehicle club at UCI. He knew a lot about battery energy densities, and he can be identified in the videos.

Don't think for a minute we are all a bunch of dummies that have not done our due diligence on this issue.

If you'd care to be more civil and less condescending, maybe we can work together to solve the remaining mysteries.

So I've raised you and called you, put up and show your cards.
« Last Edit: 2010-11-07, 14:50:02 by ION »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

To Ion
I'm very aware of the Dr. Schinzinger's reports I believe that was done because
 the investor didn't trust SM and wanted a serious evaluation.

I have worked on SM stuff since Jack Durban was on overunity.com
the thing that worked for me was what,Jack Durban said of SM,"he lies even when he doesn't need to".
I concluded that everything SM said is a half truth, flat out lie or a depiction of something that he discovered,but twisted.
SM has been and is on these news groups,to confuse and misdirect,I believe it has something to do with the deal
with the company he sold the rights to(now this my theory)anyone figures out how it works and bulids it
he loses hes income or possibly gets killed,its unknown what deal he did or if the military is involved.
I don't trust our  US government,your right the videos are the key to making this device,however SM threw
in things to confuse the engineers that the investors brought in.On the inverter video,think simple,in the inverter video
the simplest way is hollow out the big transformer,use a 12 volt sealed lead acid battery,use a small inverter(was sold at radio shack at that time,225 watts continuous,over 300 watts,5 min)
pop out the on/off switch of the inverter,use a dpdt ac relay from (radio shack]wire the switch to the relay,check which connections turn on the inverter.
Now wire the coil connections to the triplitt inverter input connections then your set to go,I would wire the battery to some hidden wires to recharge the battery.
When you apply a hv dc voltage to the relay, the relay will turn on the inverter the inverter will power up the drill,vacuum and
 tv The illusion is the tpu powered the tv,vacuum,drill.The 6 inch tpu used is real,it powering the appliances is not.
 There was a constant flow of investors ,with engineers
they would bring in there own light bulbs, meters,and looked at all angles of fraud.An investor will not give you a penny
there greedy bastards if it didn't work, this fact is absolute proof that the 17 inch tpu worked in my book,the investors were big players.

Heres something for you,you know in the video with the
17 inch tpu when he measures
the current and everybody says he didn't measure the current correctly,hes not measuring
a dc current but a pulsing dc magnetic field across the back part of the tpu,across the opening,The meter can detect a
 10hz to 10khz pulsing dc magnetic field,I made a coil in a circle with an opening the coil is driven by a signal generator
fed to a power amp of 400 watts,I measured with an iron core and without an iron core.With an iron core i
got readings from the meter the same amount as on the video,without a core nothing or very little.I went from 10hz to 10khz on the frequency,
I set the meter exactly as the tpu video,the meter at this dc setting does not react to ac magnetic fields,tried that know for sure.
Theres a good chance that the tpu has a iron or ferrite core,the vibration reported is most likely in the range of 10hz to 400hz.
As you pass 400hz the vibration slowly disappears.The tpu is very hard to figure out so every small clue helps.

Hi CP2012

I am, for the most part in agreement with you, the TPU is simpler than everyone makes it out to be and SM or whoever was impersonating SM has a job and was getting paid to keep it complicated and obfuscated.

Sorry if I came on a little harsh, it is part of a vetting process, I haven't got time to waste with people that haven't done their homework (the Quick Draw McGraw's). But you apparently seem to have thought this out.

We may not be in complete agreement on all issues, but I would like to keep the conversation going, see what we could uncover.

I want you to consider something, the transformer used in the inverter. That looks to me like a Topaz  or Xentek isolation transformer, notice the plug on the side. This is not common in Tripp Lite inverters (to my knowledge) plus it is way too tall, the lid would never fit on. Add to that, their is no noticeable mounting for a transformer that size, which is quite a bit larger than the standard transformer, which has angled mounting brackets. Consider also the rather large long core, typical of isolation transformers.

So if you took a off the shelf isolation transformer that had dual primaries for 120 / 240 connection and replaced the standard open frame transformer normally found in these inverters, the voltage transformation ratio would make sense. The lid was off the inverter for several reasons, but mostly because it wouldn't fit with the new larger transformer.

I could add some details about the modification to the inverter SM spoke of because modifications would be necessary, but I'll save that for later.

I'm still researching this and have found a couple of Tripp Lite inverters of similar vintage, I will be popping the covers to check it out when I get them.

Most inverters that I have worked on use open frame transformers, no need for the nice painted white end shells, let alone the plug and outlet on the inside of the unit on the end shell., this just adds cost, and these devices are in a very competitive market, cost is paramount.

The form factor and style of the open frame transformer (attached) is more typical of what you find in inverters.

BTW. the illusion you described first occurred to me back in 2006 after first seeing the video's and considering various scenarios. One thing I can say for sure, it is not RF from a hidden transmitter, trust me on that one.

Attached are some snaps of the inverter.
« Last Edit: 2010-11-08, 13:55:32 by ION »

tExB=qr
So, all BS and disinfo aside, we seem to agree that SM had working devices, even if not all of them were presented factually.

Any tricks or subterfuge just serves to detract us from the working units.

How did the working devices work? 

Sorry to interject here but one question.

In the UEC video when he shows the 6" tpu, he says "this is a new device just built". I am curious as to why he kept making new 6" devices. Are they throw away devices? Make one , use it up then discard it?

If the 6" TPU was produce 186 vdc at 5000hz, is there not a way to transfer that to AC via a H-bridge. Those ribs on the right hand of the inverter transformer could be heat sinks for some mosfets.

Maybe one major thing about Doc. S. From his letter to SM where he mentions another person in his faculty and himself think that they can work out the heat problems, this implies that the Doc was more vested in this then we would think. I would not be surprised that SM played the "put the carrot in front of the rabbit trick" to make the Doc feel sort of implicated in any future advancement. I think SM played him good and because of that, I cannot consider this report as truly objective. The Doc was sold on the idea even before his last report.

In the report where the guy equates the TPU to batteries required to do the same thing, there is no mention of the 5000hz. Why?

Here are some other questions.

1) The dimensions of the 6TPU-A (the -A is because it is the second unit of this type SM showed.) permits 22 x 9vdc batteries to be fitted inside of it would give 198vdc. I don't have a small weight scale to measure the weight of one 9vdc battery to see if 12 ounces fits.

2) If you take 22 of such batteries, put them is series, then put it through a mosfet that pulses this into a bulb load at 5000hz, how long will the batteries last?

3) If you take 22 of such batteries, put them in 2 groups of 11 batteries is series, then both in parallel to increase amperage, then put it through a mosfet that pulses this into a bulb load at 5000hz, what will the voltage output show and how long will the batteries last?

4) He measured 186 vdc without load and once the inverter was connected and the TV running he measured 171 vdc off the 6TPU-A. In Doc S's first report he talks about starting voltages unloaded and loaded that where lower and that had spreads much higher then this TPU. Why? Maybe because the batteries were not used up as much in the video?

Anyways, whatever, we will never really know so what is the point. Guys are still better off working on new devices with new ideas and not try to wean this any further because in all logical perspective, it is a dead end.

I am putting some images below that are better quality.

Group: Experimentalist

How would this work with a working TPU cut apart with a saw? I didn't see any batteries inside it. I suppose it could be a trick too.

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

tExB=qr
Don't fall into the trap.  There will always be people that want us to believe that the TPU was faked. 

Wattsup

You have done a lot of research on the TPU, which I respect. I hold differing opinions in some areas. We can agree to disagree and remain gentlemen.

I will try to answer some of these questions, and I'm sure others will have differing answers.

In the UEC video when he shows the 6" tpu, he says "this is a new device just built". I am curious as to why he kept making new 6" devices. Are they throw away devices? Make one , use it up then discard it?
[/b]

We have no way of telling the time sequence of any of the videos as the time stamp may be in error or perhaps SM had made a more perfect model that would have better load regulation. I don't think he threw anything away, just ongoing search for perfection.

If the 6" TPU was produce 186 vdc at 5000hz, is there not a way to transfer that to AC via a H-bridge. Those ribs on the right hand of the inverter transformer could be heat sinks for some mosfets.
[/b]

If there was some kind of boost converter running at 5 kHz with a little filtering it would be as SM said mostly DC with some 5kHz hash riding on top of the DC. for the most part the noise component is not usable for and not the appreciable part of the power delivered. Many are confused on this AC /DC issue. Yes those ribs are the heatsink for some mosfets used in Tripp Lite"s inverter circuit. I have one of those assemblies.

Maybe one major thing about Doc. S. From his letter to SM where he mentions another person in his faculty and himself think that they can work out the heat problems, this implies that the Doc was more vested in this then we would think. I would not be surprised that SM played the "put the carrot in front of the rabbit trick" to make the Doc feel sort of implicated in any future advancement. I think SM played him good and because of that, I cannot consider this report as truly objective. The Doc was sold on the idea even before his last report.
[/b]

I don't think the good Dr. could have been played by SM. He was much older and considering his background, he was well traveled, well written and an extremely educated and probably very wise man. Give him some credit. When you get to be 80 a man in his position has seen an awful lot. I read his reports and letters and see his wisdom shining in these so I respectfully disagree on this issue. What would you consider truly objective?

In the report where the guy equates the TPU to batteries required to do the same thing, there is no mention of the 5000hz. Why?
[/b]

Next time you get a chance, hook up your scope to the output of your computer power supply. You will notice some hash riding on top of the DC. If you zoom in you will find that it is switching noise from the mosfets and inductors. It is as SM said, inconsequential as far as energy content, even though a lot of it was smoothed before your scope. This 5000Hz thing has to be put in perspective. It is not the major output of the TPU, just some noise squeaking through on top of the DC.

Thank you for the research you have done regarding the 9 volt batteries, although I seriously doubt he used those, as their internal impedance is too high and their load regulation would have been far worse than what is seen in the video. To support this kind of loading would require more robust cells and a boost converter.

I will do some additional research regarding questions 1-4 and report back. I will say for now. that different chemistry 9 volt batteries have differing weights and power densities. Are we talking Zinc-Carbon, Alkaline or rechargeable NiCd? Internal impedance of each type differs and will affect regulation or sag under load.

Anyways, whatever, we will never really know so what is the point. Guys are still better off working on new devices with new ideas and not try to wean this any further because in all logical perspective, it is a dead end.

What is the point of anything? I for one enjoy a good detective story, in this case, I put on my best detective hat and have a fun go at it. The story is intriguing to me, and I like to investigate in between more serious work as a relaxation. It may be a dead end for you, but I enjoy peeling the layers of this mystery. As POYNT said if it is not your cup of tea, don't read this thread.

I also enjoy watching the balance scales tip one way or the other as more evidence unfolds. How will it turn out?...."It is a Mystery", but new evidence alters the course one might take in their "builds".

BTW, an old B&W movie entitled "12 angry men" teaches us not to solidify our opinions too quickly.

« Last Edit: 2010-11-08, 21:45:38 by ION »

Don't fall into the trap.  There will always be people that want us to believe that the TPU was faked.

I try to keep a middle of the road "still under investigation" attitude.

I had prepared a rebuttal but again what's the point. Better to just say I am sorry to have wasted all your time and move on too other things.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
I always saw the TPU as a ring configured output stage of the stun gun type circuit. Having put one together with many rings and driving with a stun gun I saw where the invertor could be a fourth stage for interfacing to the standard power connection. So the ring configuration is a tesla coil and the stun gun is the primary spark gap. The ring is a multi stage or tiered Tesla coil. We fire the outer winding while reading the inner winding. The outer winding is fed back into the core/collector which creates a resonant or high speed magnetic core. This is what Otto's configuration of the GK4 showed me. It is mobiusly wound.
So we stungun the outer 16awg winding which it's other connection end is connected to the core. That core is connected to the secondary 30awg winding.
The three layers are configured as 3 squat Tesla coils all feeding the other while on a horizontal plane within each layer the segments are configured as sequentially driven Tesla coils. Think about this. Tesla coils driving Tesla coils with feedback Tesla coils. The GK4 is 4 per layer of 3 layers which is 12. But with Otto's configuration this number is greater as even the whole configuration is mobius'd.
This is my view and anybody that understands the mobius Tesla coils has never given argument. Even anybody that newly comes on board or is shown this device is amazed that there would be any thinking along the lines of taking one of Tesla's patent, building it ,3 times over, then another person comes along and says connect all the layers up in a bucking fashoin as the same a each layer itself as done in the patent.
The most bizarre thing I realized the other day is that the 4 segments in each layer are connected with a swastika type diagram and Otto comes from the Germanic tribe. All I did was to take a single Tesla patent, copy it 3 times by SMs description, then wire per Otto. Now I have this Rubik's ball of Tesla coils in a handheld unit. Any TPU coil wound is a multiple Tesla coil configuration. One hellava transformer.

I am still in awe of all the minds coming together at one point on a build...
I still think about hooking the GK4 up again. But not in the house. I know what this device is per Tesla, SM and Otto. But the final process is much more than that.
You should see the strange looks from other people that know transformers and the wonderous looks from people that know electronics ad Tesla coils.
In the bucking configuration this thing is a an EMP ball.

Hope this helps.

tExB=qr
It's an enigma, that's for sure.

You gents can believe whatever you want.  There are answers that are not found on the internet or forums.   Some explanations for things are not correct even though they sound good.   Instinct and gut feel can be deceiving.  It comes down to "you" the individual and what "you" want.

tExB=qr
I'll add that if you take the time to compare all "real" purported OU devices, every hint SM gave, and everything Spherics provided, all the info on the Hendershot Generator, cross-reference and look everything up, you will come to one conclusion:

Ether vortices are real and allow you to connect to the wheelwork of nature.  By this I mean that the perpetual spin of the ether particles can be used to create useful electricity to power devices to do work in excess of the work required to harness this spin property of ether.

tExB=qr
Whether or not the TPU is "real" is no longer relevant.

Here's a little something to munch on, based on Wattsup's estimate that 22 x 9 volt batteries would fit in the 6" TPU. Notice that the weight of the batteries alone would be 2.2 lbs, not including wire, housing and tape. (the device was estimated at 8 to 12 oz.)

Also 37.4 Watts would be dissipated by the batteries internal resistance alone or roughly 23% of what might have been delivered to the load is wasted power. The tape would have melted off the unit in short order.

Zinc carbon cells while a bit lighter, could never deliver 1 amp to a load as their internal resistance is substantially higher.

NiCd 9 Volt rechargeables are quite a bit heavier otherwise would be a good fit.

I used a loop current of one amp which is probably very close to the draw of the lamp since at 120 volts the current for a 100 Watt lamp is 0.83 amps..
« Last Edit: 2019-02-03, 15:22:00 by ion »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 12:19:40