PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 08:12:29
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Author Topic: TinMans reserch and experiments into free energy devices.  (Read 183881 times)
Group: Guest
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Why is so much time being invested in speculating the circumstances which surround Tinman's decision to pack up and go?  The time could be better invested in either back tracking all that has been presented over the years, or one could just do his/her own research and come to similar or possibly better conclusions.

His method isn't important, the message is.  There are many ways to approach the problem of engineering the system to do more as he has demonstrated.  The problem we have as a community is that we are hell bent on copy and pasting, and owing to this no one is in the position to offer a workable theory of where the excess "power" not energy is coming from!  In truth, I prefer a system which shows gains in energy versus gains in power.  The reasoning behind that should be clear.

Where are you on the bench with regards to this and related topics, that's what we should be discussing. 

Regards

Group: Tinkerer

I've just been mucking around with TKs setup - fascinating effect - higher current draw for me when I attach the incandescent. Just mucking about with things. I have no idea what I'm doing Mr ASIO man . Nothing to see here.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Didn't Tinman put magnets on the stator, so being able to use the stator coils as generator coils?

Then the shorting coil is shorted by a mosfet with the gate driven by?  or just a reed switch and no mosfet!

Just thinking aloud as not at home to experiment

Regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Didn't Tinman put magnets on the stator, so being able to use the stator coils as generator coils?

Then the shorting coil is shorted by a mosfet with the gate driven by?  or just a reed switch and no mosfet!

Just thinking aloud as not at home to experiment

Regards

Mike 8)

Magnets in the stator to facilitate induction in the stator sounds difficult.

I don't recall reading anything about magnets being part of the device, however, I will not rule it out if for no other reason, the rotary transformer was inspired by his permanent magnet based L.A.G.  One could presume that he would eventually move towards integrating permanent magnets into the rotary transformer since the two technologies are basically different embodies of the same principles and concepts.  However being as clever as he is, if I were in his position I wouldn't, but he isn't me nor I him.

We shouldn't forget that the rotor can be exited individually, the rotor will spin, no torque in the true sense of the term will be produced as there is no orthogonal field being generated in the field windings, neither here nor there, as this isn't specifically about motoring effects and torque.  This frees up the field windings for whatever one desires to try out.  We were informed on several occasions, not including the present disclosure, that the field windings were rewound.  The rewinding usually included, but were not limited to adding a second winding which functioned as a trigger winding enabling the use of an inductively triggered circuit.  If this were practiced, (DC excited to rotor, in conjunction with inductively triggered circuit driving stator windings) no permanent magnets would be required in the stator as is being suggested.

Are we really going to try and piece this mystery together?  By the time we are done we will have a machine that is identical in appearance to his, but it will be radically different in how it operates.  

The question to ask is simple.....what were you shown?  The answer is even simpler......nothing he hadn't shown you more times than many care to recall......

Regards

See? It's the Streisand Effect. The extended Internet never forgets. Once something is "out there" in the wild, it's there for good... or bad... and short of instituting massive censorship or shutting the whole damn net down, there is nothing that G-men of any stripe can do about it. By their very actions, they are drawing attention to that which they wish to suppress.

(And I think that the _real_ MiBs are smarter than that.)

Well... see what I mean?

http://overunity.com/15395/partnered-output-coils-free-energy/msg455426/#msg455426

Somebody -- NOT ME -- has posted a copy of this one "forbidden" video on a new YT channel created on July 10, and posted a link to it on OU dot com. I expect the other two videos to appear shortly. The Internet never forgets. Once something is ever posted to the internet it is very hard indeed to clean it all up. The MiBs have their work cut out for them now, as I imagine that many people will be copying this video for their own use and analysis... just in case it should disappear from YT again.

Hi T-1000,

There is no indication from Brad posts or from his videos that a resonant circuit was used anywhere in his setup.

I think that regardless of whether there was resonant circuit or not, if you have a setup that consumes say 9.4W DC power and delivers say 14.4W DC output power to a load, then why is it a question whether this is a COP > 1 or not?

For me this setup clearly shows excess power output and even with a 80% efficiency off-the-shelf DC-DC converter you could make a looped self-runner. And still a good 2W power would be available for a load. And remember that in your calculations on Pin and Pout, the mechanical power available on the motor shaft is not considered, whatever small or not small its value is.  I mean the inherent COP may be higher than this divison: 14.4/9.4 suggests.

Gyula

The reactive power in proper circuit can be accumulated with the values to the higher than power on input. Unless you loop back and start seeing 0 amps draw in power input the claiming of COP > 1 may be very misleading.
Just as a reminder, you can see same effects on induction heater circuit experiments such as J. Naudin's replica iin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W2ABWjeTrk with all attempts to loop power back there which was not successful...
http://jnaudin.free.fr/gegene/indexen.htm

P.S> Someone could invite J Naudin to the forum so we could have good discussions :)
« Last Edit: 2015-07-12, 12:27:30 by T-1000 »

Group: Professor

Well... see what I mean?
http://overunity.com/15395/partnered-output-coils-free-energy/msg455426/#msg455426
Somebody -- NOT ME -- has posted a copy of this one "forbidden" video on a new YT channel created on July 10, and posted a link to it on OU dot com.
Yup, Streisand Effect.

Do you think these large capacitors shown in this video are before or after the meters?

P.S.
How can you withstand watching that video with your aversion to crocodiles and all ?

Group: Professor

The reactive power in proper circuit can be accumulated with the values to the higher than power on input.
You can't compare GeGene measurements with TinMan's measurements because one is measuring kHz AC and the other close to DC.

Yup, Streisand Effect.

Do you think these large capacitors shown in this video are before or after the meters?
As far as I can tell the capacitors are simply in parallel with the input and the output of the device, in conformity with Poynt99's schematic which I have attached below. I am not sure about the CSR values that TinMan used, but the consensus seems to be that the capacitors have adequately filtered the input and output currents so as to have very little ripple or spikes in the DC power measurements.
But without direct access to the apparatus, or further communication from TinMan, it is difficult to be sure.
P.S.
How can you withstand watching that video with your aversion to crocodiles and all ?

Any hungry crocodile that comes for me will find himself with a bigger mouthful than he can easily chew and swallow. Besides being very tough, I am quite bitter as well.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
I'm curious who "Brad Power" is that reposted it???

Brad made a comment back in 2013 on his old forum, and someone there asked him a question about it:

@TM
I want to be clued in on "Boxes within boxes" & "Simple complications"

Brad's answer:

It means -never asume that you can judge the size of the gift by going on the size of the box,as there may be a smaller box inside that contains the gift.
Simple complication's is adding components to a system that arnt needed- to keep the sleepers from profiting from your hard work.

So here Brad openly admits to obfuscation. One would have to assume his most recent diagrams may have "errors" as well.

I'm curious who "Brad Power" is that reposted it???

I don't know, nor do I have any clues to follow. The YT account was evidently opened on July 10, and only contains the one video.

Brad made a comment back in 2013 on his old forum, and someone there asked him a question about it:

Brad's answer:

So here Brad openly admits to obfuscation. One would have to assume his most recent diagrams may have "errors" as well.

I would hope that this isn't the case. If we believe that Brad would "obfuscate" in that way,  or even that he would deliberately fake something, then his results may be trivially easy to reproduce. Just put a battery and some simple circuitry inside the silver "black box" .  Personally, I would prefer not to believe that of Brad. But there is something extremely fishy about this whole story of suppression, in my opinion.

I don't believe Brad has faked his latest results, but he has said repeatedly that he does not want to provide enough information to have it replicated. So intentional obfuscation would not be out of the question in my opinion.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
The Green Oxide Mystery or Another attack of the MIBs?

As you all know I have been attempting a replication of Brad’s latest motor.
Two days ago we had a violent thunderstorm, coincident with my landline phone going dead…no dial tone all phones silent. A little tinge of fear about MIBs quickly vanished as I headed out to the pole on the property and removed the metal cap to measure the voltage. It was only around 4 to 5 volts, way down from the expected 48 to 52 volts, the normal reading. I disconnected the wires at that junction and the voltage came up to 55 volts , a tad above the normal 48 to 52 volts expected. I put a test phone on the line and had a dial tone. So the line to the street from my pole was intact despite running through some trees, which I thought might have stretched and broken the wires internally during the high winds as it seemed to be still rigidly strung.
    I had previously disconnected all phones, fax machines etc. thinking the lightning might have taken something out, partially shorting the line. This was not the case, the line was still shorted. I disconnected the line at the basement box, then I was able to get a dial tone there. But when I put the RJ-11 plug back into the box connecting all internal house wiring, the voltage again dropped to around 5 volts.
   Well at least it wasn't the underground cable which zig zagged over 300 feet through the yard on it's way to the house. Rather than disconnect all five lines that ran in various directions through the basement up to receptacles on the first floor and ring each one out, I decided to take one last look around.
  Coiled behind a speaker cabinet in the bedroom I found a short length of connecting cable with a very suspicious green oxide on the RJ-11 contacts. It was from a phone that had previously used the cable but had been disconnected and the open end of the connector was lying on the floor. When I disconnected the cable, the voltage came back up to 55 volts, and the phones worked throughout the house once again.
   Then I recalled that a few days ago wifey thought she smelled some possible cat marking in that area, so sprayed the area with some kind of powerful deodorizer.

So was it the cat marking by Queso, the deodorizer spray, or did the MIBs sneak into my house and spray something corrosive on the RJ11 jack?

Queso was home at all times so only Queso knows for sure.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
Ah it all makes sense ION
In my home town there was a reported crashing of a UFO in the 50's, and for many years there have been reports that infact the DNA of cats has been altered in their favour.

Strange thing is that over a year ago one of my neighbours cat decided it did not like them anymore and tried moving in to our place, we took it back and handed it over many times, but it just came back and sat outside the conservatory door all day and all night, i would get up for a wee in the middle of the night and glance down the hall through the conservatory and the cat was always there  :o

Winter came and it was still there, trying to scrounge a stroke and some food, it was getting thinner and starting to look wild, the neighbours said it no longer went home to eat or sleep, in the end it looked like it was on it's last days so we started feeding it and letting it sleep in the conservatory during the cold nights, it's still here 1 year on and pretty well owns our house now.
Periodically inspects my lab by looking over every inch before exiting.

Could it be i am being observed  ;D

http://ufologie.patrickgross.org/ce3/1955-05-05-uk-brighton.htm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361878/Russian-flight-controllers-UFO-aliens-speak-cat-like-language.html

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

My son was doing some internet trawling for me, using key words, he found this!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmJr4_gHygo&feature=youtu.be

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

118 views already and no comments. Nobody really cares?  Maybe the MiBs have learned their lesson: Simply ignoring works better than active suppression.

Group: Ambassador

And then again maybe the message was for the fellow that new how it worked...
as an example ,I can post vids all day long of Atom bombs too ,and guess what ?

have a nice day !

Buy me some coffee

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Tk has mentioned this a lot of times,its a very important concept,
any device can be thought of as a black box,with an input and an output.
If the output exceeds the input it can be looped.Its assumed that the required input to
 run the black box plus the
load of the output are equal to at least the total possible output of the black box,then it can be looped.
This applies wither the device is fake or real.In a real device no physical examination will reveal
a battery or hidden wires or wireless energy transmission.
A fake can not be determined by any test without a physical examination.
This why the tests Mark told tinman to do ,are not valid and prove nothing.
Sometimes its necessary see looping visually,to get a feel for it,in this demo
I'm using a modified 100 watt inverter,the under voltage/over voltage detector
circuit has been disabled,this prevents an inverter from operating with too low or too high an input dc voltage.
I did some other modifications so this  wasn't needed,the inverter will operate on 10v dc.
I'm using an ac adapter 100v to 240 vac input,output 12vdc,3 amps.Only the lamp current is
measured by the current meter,not the current fed to the inverter.In the video at the
end I flip the on/off switch to show it is not going to restart once the loop is broken.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
The video and pictures are nice, but could you supply a simple sketch of the setup and an explanation of what you are actually trying to do? Maybe I'm dense but I did not get the full idea of what you were trying to demonstrate.

Thanks in advance

Regards, ION

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
There has been some talk on ou.com re patents.  Also, it's good to see Brad back.

Anyway, in order to put the record straight:-

If you publish an invention into the public domain ie OUR or OU.com, youtube etc. then it CAN NOT BE PATENTED.

All you have to do is inform the relevant patent office, the whereabouts and the "whenabouts" of the public disclosure
and the patent will be revoked.

I remember a discussion about this on energetic where one  member stole and patented another member's invention.
The patent was subsequently revoked.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Good point AKing.

But what about the "inverse" case... which is what I was talking about when I mentioned patents over there.

Say a big powerful corporation or government owns a patent on some secret worldchanging technology. Perhaps the patent rights were assigned, or perhaps the patent was "secretized" because of national security reasons. They definitely do this in the USA and I would certainly expect it to be done in Australia as well.

So now some private individual -- who may or may not actually have "inside" knowledge of said patent and the art it teaches -- starts putting up YouTube videos that come very very close to revealing the secret of the patent. And it's clear enough so that the Watchers believe that the individual definitely knows the secret himself.

What then?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 08:12:29