PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-07-22, 04:30:30
News: Registration with the OUR forum is now by invitation only.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: Some "New" Observations  (Read 219004 times)
Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
EM

A quick and dirty sketch, even on the back of a napkin would help us to replicate.

Thanks

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

So you want to replicate ey?   well I'm just experimenting right now working up to something bigger so I suggest waiting, but if you insist, here's a schematic that's working even better for me. (see below)

It turns out that now, with the extra 0.1 uF capacitor, at the low saturation state the output voltage is almost zero (well actually less then 50 mV for my settings whereas before it was around 1 volt) so as a result I now turned down the driving frequency to 120 kHz.  When I saturate the toroids, the output voltage jumps to almost 5 Volts, which is my driving voltage amplitude, so this is awesome!!!!   Huge DC Amplification, greater than 100x.    I now have an amplifier that I can be proud of.   I'll have to measure the AC amplification, and that depends on how many turns of wire I put on the toroids among other things.   It's probably not an optimized design, and I'll certainly create another pair of toroid cores in the near future, this time in a horizontal side by side configuration.

EM
« Last Edit: 2015-08-22, 03:46:16 by EMdevices »

The scientists created a condition in magnetic materials where the sought-after solitons should exist by injecting an electrical current into a magnetic material to excite spin-waves.
They observed an abrupt onset of magnetic waves with a well-defined spatial profile that matched the predicted form of a solitary magnetic wave—i.e., a magnetic soliton.

http://phys.org/news/2015-09-physicists-magnetic-energy-efficient.html

Thought this might interest one or two after being asked, this exact circuit has not been built with the iron coil, a similar circuit with a ferrite core has been built and is very efficient but not OU.

This is a take on what might work using an iron wound coil as the core, which also generates the charge back without affecting the main circuit, which has always proved a problem with ferrite.

Here the frequencies can be kept low, the circuit is all passive components and easy to build.

A magnet is needed to bias the reed switch to get it going "rings a bell?"

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Mike

As far as we have been able to determine, all of the TPU's produced a DC output without the use of rectifiers.

I see your design has an output transformer??

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Mike

As far as we have been able to determine, all of the TPU's produced a DC output without the use of rectifiers.

I see your design has an output transformer??

Yes I did hear this also, but that makes it even stranger. Maybe it was rectified because of the AC frequency being much higher or lower than 50 or 60Hz required for the items he plugged into the TPU, apart from lights, or even lights if it was say an 8Hz frequency :-\

regards

Mike 8)

PS I have run a similar design with ferrite cores and a frequency in the lower 1KHz with a different feedback. Feedback is the big problem, just thought this might solve the problem using this iron coil core as the return energy to keep the cap charged. Also I have problems with my keyboard blocking when it is running as it runs with multiple frequencies all mixed together.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

tExB=qr
A homopolar generator also has a DC output.

I've always viewed the TPU as a "motionless homopolar generator" based on the rotating compass claim from SM, the intertial effect in the videos, and the DC output with hash.

Coincidentally, a compass, being a conductive needle, will also rotate in response to an electric field.
SM's clamp meter inside the TPU ring showed "something" was moving around or changing to effect the meter.

Thought this might interest one or two after being asked, this exact circuit has not been built with the iron coil, a similar circuit with a ferrite core has been built and is very efficient but not OU.

This is a take on what might work using an iron wound coil as the core, which also generates the charge back without affecting the main circuit, which has always proved a problem with ferrite.

Here the frequencies can be kept low, the circuit is all passive components and easy to build.

A magnet is needed to bias the reed switch to get it going "rings a bell?"

regards

Mike 8)

Thank you for posting this Mike,

I find this to be a very interesting circuit, It self oscillates? No transistors and efficient very nice!

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

I find this to be a very interesting circuit, It self oscillates? No transistors and efficient very nice!

Yes self oscillates

Here is a scope shot of the output of the switch (green trace) and the primary of the output transformer (yellow trace).

Note the very high voltages on the input and also the primary of the transformer.

Battery used for this 12.56v running, voltage across 0.1 ohm ohmite = 37mv,

No return charge, but 92.9v on secondary into  3w 240v supper bright led bulb (the led bulb has to be tested for output at this voltage of 92.9v) problem for testing is the frequency it is running at.

This output is very low power, it is not OU but very efficient. This was only a test bed for a proof of concept of creating what might be called escalating noise.

Anyway it is a good entry into how a TPU might work

regards

Mike 8)

Group: Guest
Congratulations! You've invented the Mag-Amp with Feedback!     :D

Hi Room3327

On the  other thread you stated that you found the TPU interesting for some of the same reasons I did.

I wonder if you could expand on that, as there was some info that was never made public that a lot of the scoffers don't have access to, so I understand their position.

Mike:

I find your circuit interesting but very hard to read in it's present format. Any way to improve the contrast, and make the format more readable? What program do you use to draw it. I recommend TinyCad, free download and good contrast.

Edit: It's a bit easier to read if downloaded then viewed. So the reed switch is acting as an interrupter placed as it is in the output transformer. So this is a relay oscillator circuit with trimmings?

Hi Room3327

On the  other thread you stated that you found the TPU interesting for some of the same reasons I did.

I wonder if you could expand on that, as there was some info that was never made public that a lot of the scoffers don't have access to, so I understand their position.

Hi ION,
You were wondering where I'm coming from, I'll tell you right now some recent posts you have made could have been written by me. It wasn't some of the same reasons it was all of them. I highly agree with most of what you say,  as far as secret info I have never been privy to such, I only know what is public info but I have studied that quite thoroughly.

One additional  point that keeps my interest in the TPU is the weight factor, power to weight ratio, if the TPU was faked there is no known batteries (or energy supply I know of) that could have provided the amount of power demonstrated for the length of time it was shown. Most of the toroid's I have wound in what I would suspect is a very similar manner to SM have weighed almost exactly the same as his and no batteries, so that tells me something.

Room

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Mike:

I find your circuit interesting but very hard to read in it's present format. Any way to improve the contrast, and make the format more readable? What program do you use to draw it. I recommend TinyCad, free download and good contrast.

Edit: It's a bit easier to read if downloaded then viewed. So the reed switch is acting as an interrupter placed as it is in the output transformer. So this is a relay oscillator circuit with trimmings?

LT spice, I can post the file if you want, please let me know O0

The original used a mosfet driven by an SG, this is self aligning as far as frequency is concerned, and of course no other possible input.

As I have stated before, some years ago I had it running on a depleted LAB for days until the battery failed internally from the feed back :'(

The trick is in the frequency/power addition.

regards

Mike 8)

I'm curious about the physical layout of your coils and the iron wire placement. I see that pairs of coils are in buck mode, from the + sign on them. Does the iron wire go through the center of the coils then double back as in your schematic?

Could you explain why the pairs of coils are in buck mode?

I'm curious about the physical layout of your coils and the iron wire placement. I see that pairs of coils are in buck mode, from the + sign on them. Does the iron wire go through the center of the coils then double back as in your schematic?

Could you explain why the pairs of coils are in buck mode?

The iron wire is a toroid a coil of insulated iron wire which serves as the magnetic core and a generating coil for recharge of the input (no direct output to input), this is an unusual twist to looping

The L1 to L4 are 4 coils in bucking mode to one another. Not shown on the sch: because it is difficult to draw, is that L1 is opposite to L2 and L3 is opposite to L4 on the toroid. As explained by a member here, this will give the flux a circular rotation around the iron core. The cap C1 (400v) creates a parametric oscillation by powering the coils in the switch off time, so inducing multiple frequencies by heterodyning. C2 and C3 supply the biasing and need to be HV of around 400v or C2 will blow, as I have found one day when that happened using only 100v caps, even at 400v C2 can get warm.

It is very important that the diodes D1 and D2 are ultra fast for the frequency band that we are working in, they have to be able to block the return path so as the system pumps itself up, so to say, by the adding of same frequencies generated within the system.

This toroid when running will vibrate if the frequency band is low, it will also in time heat up if the iron coil is loosly wound.

The output ferrite toroid is to isolate the output, as the primary of that toroid is part of the parametric oscillator and important that it should be within the magnetic field of the main iron toroid (that I can't explain why, but I presume it is the interaction of the magnetic fields).

I have re-posted below the spectrum shot, it is important to note the power levels due to same frequency addition, it is like two power supplies of 12v @ 10amps in parallel will give you 12v @ 20amps as an example.

Regards

Mike 8)

Thank you for the explanation, Mike

You certainly seem to have put some thought into this.

Worth a try when I find the time.

Regards
ION

Thank you for the explanation, Mike

You certainly seem to have put some thought into this.

Worth a try when I find the time.

Regards
ION

Your welcome, it really is worth a try, cost is very little and the possibilities to play around with it are huge ;)

regards

Mike 8)

Some food for thought:

What happends when you have to opposite magnets each next to other and then suddenly change one of magnets magnetic field strength by shorting it out with the coil? Isn't that the "kick" from the next magnet like Otto was describing in his own TPU version?
By default both magnets would neutralize summary magnetic field but if one of magnets become not a magnet for the moment, the magnetic field will appear from the second magnet. And would be free for induction..

What happends when you have to opposite magnets each next to other and then suddenly change one of magnets magnetic field strength by shorting it out with the coil?
Nothing if the magnets are not moving relative to each other.  The flux or flux density will not be affected.

...and if they are moving relative to each other then placing a shorted coil around one magnet serves to maintain any magnetic flux penetrating the coil before the coil was shorted - that would be the flux of the magnet placed inside that coil. This effectively "hardens" that magnet to any change of flux that the other magnet might attempt to make.

I can ftry to rephrase a bit:

the |N---S||N/\/\S| arrangament where the secondary magnet is the core for a coil. When coil get activated with |S\/\/\N| arrangement with same magnetic field strength of the poles of secondary magnet would interlock with the poles of the coil. What will happen on the joint point between  two magnets? There can be flat coil placed or the just crossing wire of the coil (like in one of TPU patents - http://pesn.com/2006/07/28/9500292_Magnetic_Power_Inc_Patent_Application/MagneticPowerInc-patentapplication_US_2006_0163971.pdf ).

I can ftry to rephrase a bit:

the |N---S||N/\/\S| arrangament where the secondary magnet is the core for a coil. When coil get activated with |S\/\/\N| arrangement with same magnetic field strength of the poles of secondary magnet would interlock with the poles of the coil. What will happen on the joint point between  two magnets? There can be flat coil placed or the just crossing wire of the coil (like in one of TPU patents - http://pesn.com/2006/07/28/9500292_Magnetic_Power_Inc_Patent_Application/MagneticPowerInc-patentapplication_US_2006_0163971.pdf ).

That patent application by Gunderson is certainly novel, but unfortunately does not work as claimed, nor does it have anything to do with the TPU of Steven Mark. This has been circulating around forums for a long time but "no cigar".

Several folks built it and got negative results including myself. I built three different devices, trying various core materials. Magnetic Power Inc however likes it because it is good for their PR. and getting investors to cough up.

The question that needs to be asked is : Why would Graham Gunderson abandon a device that claimed high COP and now be giving conferences on a device that barely, on occasion produces COP 1.003 and that still not verified by independent testing.

I like Graham Gunderson, he has a lot of spunk and charm' but his affiliation with the "Free Energy Circus" and Aaron M...... makes me doubt his integrity.

I personally would be ashamed to apply for a patent for a non-working idea, but that's just me.

And if it somehow was accepted and I found out later it didn't work, I would withdraw it for sure. My stupidity in the business world or just integrity?

More info on Magnetic Power Inc, now Chava group:
http://overunity.com/1907/magnetic-power-inc-seems-to-have-died/#.VgaEEn1HB7M

Smudge may be able to enlighten us about this device.
« Last Edit: 2015-09-26, 12:53:50 by ION »

You lost me.
I understand that two magnets are attracting and one magnet is inside a coil and the other is not, but how do they move relative to each other?

An explanation of how the TPU works is given here:

http://overunity.com/16030/tinmans-coil-shorting-circuit/msg461601/#msg461601

Smudge may be able to enlighten us about this device.

Can't add much to the background here.  My experience, and I guess Graham's too, is that when you are paid to do research and invent things the company has some hold over you.  When the management demand that you apply for a patent you have to go along with it even though the "invention" is not fully proven.  (In my case, well before I got into the OU world,  the invention was not even developed beyond the theoretical paper stage!)  He had some sophisticated equipment at his disposal and I have no doubt that he did obtain the results he claimed.  But whether the patent would allow others to get those results I couldn't say.  Often it's what is not written in the patent that is the key.  Although I worked with Graham on some things this was mainly using him to do measurements on my ideas, I had no dealings with his own ideas other than providing theoretical back-up.  And I have never met him in person as he lives in Spokane in Washington State and I live in the UK.

I do know that Graham worked for MPI's successor Chava but that employment ended and he went through some bad times.  He is still around though, only recently I got an email from him.

Smudge

Thank you for that background Smudge.

Here is what Mr Graham Gunderson says in the patent (last line in 0015):

"Because of the novel magnetic interaction, the solid state generator of the present invention is a robust generator, requiring only a small electric force to operate."

In patent talk that seems to say a little power input and a lot of power output.

Perhaps Mr. Gunderson himself could respond here regarding why he nor Mr Goldes is marketing this device, but rather somehow Graham has forgotten how to make it and is struggling with a (maybe) COP> 1.00x device.

At any rate, believers should build it for themselves and prepare to perhaps be disappointed.

The upshot: You might stumble on something new by trying.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-07-22, 04:30:30