Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench

Started by AlienGrey, 2020.06.20, 14:38:03

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Question: Do you think that this device is real ?

No, it's a fake
Yes
May be
I don't care

Maxolous

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2021.11.02, 09:39:42
why your collecting ciramics too !   

AG

They are not a capacitors. They are varistors or Movistors , we use them to clampdown excessive voltage like in surge arrestor.

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2021.11.02, 09:39:42
for the katcher tune i asume.  ;)   
It is for push-pull transistor protection only.

Maxolous

AlienGrey

Quote from: Maxolous on 2021.11.02, 10:11:29
AG

They are not a capacitors. They are varistors or Movistors , we use the to clampdown excessive voltage like in surge arrestor.
It is for push-pull transistor protection only.

Maxolous
Oh yes i have a collection of them too. my last wound ferrite core doesn't use them if you wind the push pull
2 windings side by side close wound the spikes get used  by the other winding, it's difficult to explain.

But if biffilar woumd one winding is start for drain and the other is power then the other end is oposite
if there is any over shoot just use 2 fast diodes into a low value resister back into the supply line, that way you don't wast power into heat.

    drain vvvvvvvvv + volts
  +volts vvvvvvvvv drain

Sil

Verpies

Quote from: Maxolous on 2021.11.02, 10:11:29
They are not a capacitors. They are varistors or Movistors , we use them to clampdown excessive voltage like in surge arrestor.
Do you know that these varistors have an internal capacitance, which does not matter at 60Hz but becomes significant at kHz ?
Do you realize that their voltage clamping is gradually self-destructive ?

Verpies

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2021.11.02, 10:40:49
my last wound ferrite core doesn't use them if you wind the push pull with 2 windings side by side close wound the spikes get used  by the other winding, it's difficult to explain.
Do you mean this ?:

https://youtu.be/RU15rQEV-Rg



Verpies

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2021.11.02, 09:39:42
@ Verpies can you elaberate on the 2.5mm grenade litz wire idea ?
It doesn't have to be a 2.5mm diameter Litz wire ...but Litz wire of such diameter will have 704% less AC resistance to a 500kHz current than a solid copper wire of the same diameter.

BTW: At these frequencies, stranded wire (not Litz wire) is not much different than the solid wire. It just bends easier...


Anatomy of a Litz wire
(each strand is individually insulated)

NickZ

#2255
Quote from: Maxolous on 2021.11.02, 08:20:45
NickZ.

Thanks for  trying to help, but some help is like an attack especially when your helper refuses to understand.
When last did you work on your device, or are you contented with lighting three bulbs without selfrunning. If that is your goal am afraid, which was why I said lighting 3 bulbs was not my target. I would rather go do something else with my time.

The last time I checked , you always tune to retune each time you load or unload a bulb. We know in general this device is having anomalies, but yours is paranormal. I just hope a time would not come that you have to jump up 3times for your bulb to come up ;D ;D

Anyway I like your comments, keep them coming. I wonder how here would look like without them.

As you can see, I just took delivery of some Movistors I ordered.

Am still working.


Maxolous

   
   Well Max:  I really don't like your comments at all. Perhaps the truth is hard for you to take, and you feel offended.
But, your constant insults are even more offensive to me.  So, like I said, carry on without me. We have nothing to discuss. You blew it, with me.
   That's it, and that's all...

    NickZ

NickZ

#2256
Quote from: verpies on 2021.11.02, 07:03:26
Do you?

I do and that's why I cannot accept your proposition.
...but I don't even need to because it is YOUR proposition.

Your lack of knowledge of the properties and rules that govern your "ambient" makes a poor basis for formulating a cogent M.O. which is needed for guiding our experimentation.




 

Maxolous

Quote from: NickZ on 2021.11.02, 14:19:13
   
   Well Max:  I really don't like your comments at all. Perhaps the truth is hard for you to take, and you feel offended.
But, your constant insults are even more offensive to me.  So, like I said, carry on without me. We have nothing to discuss. You blew it, with me.
   That's it, and that's all...

    NickZ

NickZ,

I don't mean to offend you, if you feel so , forgive me.

Cheers!!

Maxolous

Verpies

@NickZ

Take your words out of my quotebox in this post of yours:
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg95715#msg95715

I do not want someone reading this thread to get the idea that I am an author of these words. Especially that request for the proof of an unbounded existential negative, which constitutes a logical fallacy on its own.

NickZ

#2259
    Verpies:

    OK, thanks, for that. On YOUR QUOTE box. Oh, I had no idea that it was "yours". Sorry....
    Heaven forbid, Verpies, I'll be glad to assist, we can't have that.

     Someone could think that you are me, or that I am you. Could be fatal... I know how serious that could be, logical fallacy and all.

    One question, what are you calling an unbounted what???  I think that I may have come late that day, and had a bad hair day.
Or was it that a negative of a negative, is a negative. Sorry, I don't know... could be beyond me...
   


  NickZ

Verpies

Quote from: NickZ on 2021.11.02, 21:40:42
On YOUR QUOTE box. Oh, I had no idea that it was "yours".
Yes, everything between the [ quote author=verpies... ] and [ /quote ] tags is mine.

Quote from: NickZ on 2021.11.02, 21:40:42
One question, what are you calling an unbounted what??? 
...Existential Negative.

A proof of such negative existential statement cannot exist because:
The lack of proof for existence is not a proof of non-existence.

In other words, it is a logical fallacy and as such can never be proven.

For example, a statement like "Unicorns do not exist" cannot be proven because the lack of proofs for Unicorns' existence is not a proof of their non-existence.

NickZ

Quote from: verpies on 2021.11.02, 22:47:48
Yes, everything between the [ quote author=verpies... ] and [ /quote ] tags is mine.
...Existential Negative.

A proof of such negative existential statement cannot exist because:
The lack of proof for existence is not a proof of non-existence.

In other words, it is a logical fallacy and as such can never be proven.

For example, a statement like "Unicorns do not exist" cannot be proven because the lack of proofs for Unicorns' existence is not a proof of their non-existence.




   Good to know...shit happens sometimes. I hope it's not fatal...

NickZ

  I will take my leave, as this discussion has gotten way to technical, for simple guys like me.

   Nick

muDped

Nick,

If you take your leave who will remain to "keep it real?"

Simplicity is almost always the best solution.

Didn't William of Ockham say something to that effect?
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

NickZ

   You are like a breath of fresh air.
    Always good to hear from you.

    NickZ

Maxolous

Quote from: verpies on 2021.11.02, 11:46:36
Do you know that these varistors have an internal capacitance, which does not matter at 60Hz but becomes significant at kHz ?
Do you realize that their voltage clamping is gradually self-destructive ?

I have removed them from my cct. perhaps the calculation was not right. They blew up, maybe i underestimated the voltage in operation in that region of my cct.

Maxolous

Maxolous

Quote from: NickZ on 2021.11.02, 23:51:07
  I will take my leave, as this discussion has gotten way to technical, for simple guys like me.

   Nick

NickZ

We cannot afford not to have you here.

Cheers!

NickZ

  Yeah , but William was not having to fight off these shark attacks.
   Real is what you make it...But I get along with sharks. You get back what you put out. I know...
I would like, very much to have my device, wake up and run itself. Then all my problems will be solved.
Thank you Jesus, thank you lord.

  NickZ

  You know that I'm not religious...

AlienGrey

Quote from: NickZ on 2021.11.03, 02:02:14

Thank you Jesus, thank you lord.

  NickZ

  You know that I'm not religious...
Nick the name Jesus did noit exist before  the King james book publication 1611 !
be aware God and the creater might not be the same thing.

Be also aware religion is off topic here.

NickZ

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2021.11.03, 08:47:06
Nick the name Jesus did noit exist before  the King james book publication 1611 !
be aware God and the creater might not be the same thing.

Be also aware religion is off topic here. 


   Oh my God, good to know, as well. You mean that someone could confuse them, like Verpies and I???

NickZ

Quote from: verpies on 2021.11.02, 22:47:48
Yes, everything between the [ quote author=verpies... ] and [ /quote ] tags is mine.
...Existential Negative.

A proof of such negative existential statement cannot exist because:
The lack of proof for existence is not a proof of non-existence.

In other words, it is a logical fallacy and as such can never be proven.

For example, a statement like "Unicorns do not exist" cannot be proven because the lack of proofs for Unicorns' existence is not a proof of their non-existence.



   
 
   Verpies:
   I made sure that I gave the keyboard a couple more good clicks, this time.  That other time I forgot to read the instructions...
   I'm learning so many new things here, example: Unicorns like God and Ghosts, may be real, due to the lack of proof, I get it now.
   So, are FE devices... Can't be proven. "Existential Logical Fallacy".  Oh my...  I had to ask AG how to spell that.

   NickZ

   PS.  Max, don't ever believe what I tell you.  You know, how I told you, that's it and that's all. 
Well, I lied. That was only for Mondays and Tuesdays. Not today.
I only get upset on those other days, and on the full moon. Just so you know...

   

Maxolous

Quote from: NickZ on 2021.11.03, 13:12:00


   
 
   Verpies:
   I made sure that I gave the keyboard a couple more good clicks, this time.  That other time I forgot to read the instructions...
   

   NickZ

   PS.  Max, don't ever believe what I tell you.  You know, how I told you, that's it and that's all. 
Well, I lied. That was only for Mondays and Tuesdays. Not today.
I only get upset on those other days, and on the full moon. Just so you know...

   

NickZ,

It's okay!

Good to know

Maxolous

Verpies

OK, the Kindergarden is over.

What do you think the Grenade has done to this segment of wire ?
http://youtu.be/2Y8MCLN0xdg?t=3m18s

Itsu

Quote from: verpies on 2021.11.03, 19:34:56
OK, the Kindergarden is over.

What do you think the Grenade has done to this segment of wire ?
http://youtu.be/2Y8MCLN0xdg?t=3m18s


If i remember correctly, the word then was that it was transmutation from copper into nickel which is an element next to copper.

But there was a lot of doubt about that.

Itsu

Verpies

Quote from: NickZ on 2021.11.03, 20:34:51
It's the magnetics in the grenade/yoke circuit, and some iron in the cheap wire.
Why wasn't that iron ferromagnetic before the wire was used in the Grenade ?
Why only parts of the wire became ferromagnetic afterwards and not the entire wire ?

Quote from: NickZ on 2021.11.03, 20:34:51
You know that the induction circuit is magnetic.
I do, but that does not explain why copper wire became ferromagnetic or why the alleged iron in the wire was not ferromagnetic before, but became so afterwards ...and why only in parts of the wire ?