PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 15:10:45
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 225192 times)

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Nick please explain how the device is supose to work as you know so much about it.
How do you know what you are saying is true or false none your reporting holds up
because you cant explain or break down it's supposed workings. FACT ! sorry if the truth hurts but YOU asked the question.

Explain your build and post it, or is it a secret ?

Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Guest
   AG:
   Well, that is only your opinion. Opinions given by a guy that has never built this device, so how is it that you now know so much? And are even giving advice. Perhaps you like to show us what you have built, to prove your points. Like showing us how well the two frequencies mentioned work on your device, first, before recommending doing so to someone else. Of course you will never do that. You just keep changing the subject, again, and building nothing like what we are here for. Guess again...
  I have provided more than 5000 posts about this device alone. Is that too few? Or did you not show up for class? You need more descriptions from me about how this is all supposed to work. Do your own home work. And, quit leading guys on...  Show your fish wave, show those frequencies working right. If you want any one to believe you. Talk is cheap.

NickZ

Because I investigate others clames, it's not about electronics directly but about magnetics.

there are loads of devices on the net that work it's The American Junta and the UK that wants to confuse and control
to privatly control of the natural distruction of life on this planet in favour of financial control situation by iits pears.

It apears to be sensoring by shutting down forums, Chet is talking about it now on his thread!

Sil  i will erase this later on.

Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-11-02, 08:23:58 by AlienGrey »

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

AG:
   Of course you are entitled to your opinions, but they are just that, opinions. Don't make it sound like you know, when you don't. As that is misleading and distracting. Like are many of your posts. "Look at this, look at that, look at this, look at that...

If you don't value my opinions, like Max, that's ok, then just don't follow them, as you have never have followed them anyway. Nor any one elses. And now you want me to repeat what I've been saying, all along. Maybe you should learn to listen, first.

NickZ

@ Nick would you mind discusing this on your own tread, many thanks  Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-11-02, 08:28:23 by AlienGrey »

Group: Professor

Stop taking out your frustration on one another.

Nobody has a proof of the M.O., so the more experiments you make, the higher the chances that one of you finds something with a low yawn factor.

Finding one intermediate anomaly is much more likely than accidentally stumbling upon several of them at once and fully lighting 2kW worth of bulbs with 100W input.
Of course, one has to be able to distinguish an anomaly from a conventional phenomenon, first.

Yes, perhaps ten more years of experiments is what we need here. To stumble into it.
I'm not against experiment, but unproven opinions souding like truth is what I'm against.
Is why I say, show your opinions working, or we'll be talking about this till the cows come home.

NickZ

Hello guys,

This is for the record;. I realized that force res Tesla coil is not the best option. So, I will like a situation where the Tesla coil res naturally on it own frequency. The reason being that the cap put in parallel to it changes values and when that happens, it will result to change of res frequency. The effect is noticed  in the power Transfer after a while. This could be as a result of heat from TC

What I intend doing now is to step up my grenade coil frequency to higher one which will allow me to easily work with higher Tesla coil frequency without any need to drastically bring it down.

Am working out how that can be achieved.

If you don't value my opinions, like Max, that's ok, then just don't follow them, as you have never have followed them anyway. Nor any one elses. And now you want me to repeat what I've been saying, all along. Maybe you should learn to listen, first.

NickZ

If I got you clear, you said I should give my project full throttle when I am not ready. Is that not the advice?

You fucus too much on effects neglecting cause.

Maxolous

Max:
   Please carry on, without me. You don't seam to want to try and understand me at all.
Verpies thinks that I'm yelling, so, sorry to interfere.
   I will allow the professor to teach, as he has called the class to stop yelling. What frustrations?
I thought that I was making an important  point. I guess it does not matter, to him, either.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2021-11-01, 20:57:47 by NickZ »

I'm not against experiment, but unproven opinions sounding like truth is what I'm against.
I agree with that sentiment.

However not all opinions presented here are unproven.

I made no such allegation;

I thought that I was making an important  point.
In the last few posts you were not making any technical points.
What are you referring to?

I will allow the professor to teach, as he has called the class to stop yelling.
I am not teaching anything at the moment.
I'll tackle the component conventional phenomena as they come up.
I cannot teach the M.O. because I do not know it.

Well Verpies, now that we have you here, I'd like to say that at least you share one of my sentiments. One is better than none.
I thought, I may have showed up at the wrong class...Talking to the wrong people about the wrong things.

NickZ

PS. The Important point that you all seemed to have missed was about showing and proving that the Kacher/Grenade interaction, is actually an interaction, not just an addition. Yawn factor, or not.
Not being fooled by just brighter lights when the Kacher/Tesla coil is also turned on. But, I would not want to bore anyone with this.

Even now, today, AG has to lie to Color about what I said about some diagram or schematic that I've never even seen.
Thanks AG, nice guy, or do you want me to quote you here.
These are the guys that I'm having to deal with even here on this thread.
At least Geo understands where I'm coming from.

« Last Edit: 2021-11-01, 21:12:01 by NickZ »

The Important point that you all seemed to have missed was about showing and proving that the Kacher/Grenade interaction, is actually an interaction, not just an addition.
I kept quiet about it, not because I missed it but because I disagreed with the identification of the interacting components and did not want to elicit a flame war with you, knowing how tenaciously you cling to preconceived notions.  But you're asking for it, so there you go:

You see, I do not think that there is anything beyond conventional phenomena happening between the Kacher and Grenade and I think that no unusual energy gain happens in the "Grenade" unless the metal of its windings is converted to energy somehow - in other words, the "Grenade" is only a big choke and a capacitively coupled air-core transformer.
Frankly, I am annoyed with people who endow it with magical powers and I think that the only reason for it is because the "Grenade" is big and has an unusual shape (i.e. it is the most prominent component).

Of course without a working device I have no more proof for this hypothesis than you have for yours ...so I just keep quiet.

Other than that, I agree with you that there is an interaction somewhere in this device that goes beyond simple addition of energies from different sources ...but it is not between the Kacher and the "Grenade".

« Last Edit: 2021-11-07, 17:36:19 by verpies »

What we need is sound theory of the source of energy we want to tap. Then we need to prove theory, then and only then we can build a working prototype. I see all successful inventor followed that path.

I kept quiet about it, not because I missed it but because I disagreed with the identification of the interacting components and did not want to elicit a flame war with you, knowing how tenaciously you cling to preconceived notions.  But you're asking for it, so there you go:

You see, I do not think that there is anything beyond conventional phenomena happening between the Kacher and Grenade and I think that no unusual energy gain happens in the "Grenade" at all - in other words, the "Grenade" is only a big choke and a capacitively coupled air-core transformer.
Frankly, I am annoyed with people who endow it with magical powers and I think that the only reason for it is because the "Grenade" is big and has an unusual shape (i.e. it is the most prominent component).

Of course without a working device I have no more proof for this hypothesis than you have for yours ...so I just keep quiet.

Other than that, I agree with you that there is an interaction somewhere in this device that goes beyond simple addition of energies from different sources ...but it is not between the Kacher and the "Grenade".

Fair enough. Then perhaps you can or would like to addess this matter with more detail, as guessing is still allowed here it seams, even without having a device to back it up. That, works for a little while. So, let's hear it, I'm all ears.

NickZ

Really Verpies, I am not partial to anything but the truth. I hope that you all can understand.
« Last Edit: 2021-11-07, 23:58:42 by NickZ »

So, let's hear it, I'm all ears.
I wrote about it before.  I suspect that the energy generating interaction happens :

a) in the ferrite, or
b) in the metal distributed over the windings (e.g.: Copper or CuCladFe).
c) in the concentrated metal, e.g. the slotted brass/aluminum pipe which is present in some incarnations of the device.

...all according to the principles outlined in the paper below

@Nick
You will not like it because you have this cherished notion about energy from the "environment" (ambient, vacuum/nothingness...), while this paper describes energy from unwinding something more substantial.
« Last Edit: 2021-11-06, 18:35:28 by verpies »

Re the Grenade, Verpies have you noticed how close the grenade looks or apears to copy
a Tesla pancake coil except the fact its a mess the way the way the layers over lap
thus it fails as an electron excelorater, since every thing concerning BEMF and mixing should be done in the Catcher.

perhaps if it was wound correctly as a bucking coil we might get some where.
Iwill leave that to Nick or Itsue don't you think  C.C  O0

Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-11-02, 07:55:13 by AlienGrey »

And yes Verpies, my goal has to do with energy from the ambient. You are right there.
So, if you remove (b) which no one here uses, y ou are left with (a) ferrite.
Wow we agree on two things.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2021-11-02, 00:14:00 by NickZ »

And yes Verpies, my goal has to do with energy from the ambient.
...but you don't even know what the "ambient" consists of.

Verpies: Do you? Or do I need to refer to Wikipedia, again!
Nothing ness remember, that comes from your highest advisors, and information sources. And, is being taught in school.
The vacume of space. You can't get something from nothing. Is that what you were taught as well. Did you believe it???

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2021-11-02, 01:43:52 by NickZ »

Do you?
I do and that's why I cannot accept your proposition.
...but I don't even need to because it is YOUR proposition.

Your lack of knowledge of the properties and rules that govern your "ambient" makes a poor basis for formulating a cogent M.O. which is needed for guiding our experimentation.

This is the main reason why I do not engage with you about the M.O. and write:

I kept quiet about it, not because I missed it but because I disagreed with the identification of the interacting components and did not want to elicit a flame war with you, knowing how tenaciously you cling to preconceived notions.
« Last Edit: 2021-11-02, 12:45:19 by verpies »

The vacume of space. You can't get something from nothing. Is that what you were taught as well ?
In your question you assume that I was taught that and accepted it without due consideration.
You assume too much.

"Something from Nothing" does not pass the muster of my logic any more than 0 + 0 > 0

The catcher; Basicly all energy is collected as BEMF or added to it by impulse, it is then modulated into a much lower frequency
for other sections that can be manipulated.

The grenade is a bucking cylinder version of Teslars flat pancake coil
an acelorator of particals that are collected for use.

Sil

Referance Igorek's work and others obsovations.

I realize that you feel offended by his criticism of your chaotic contributions to this thread and my opinion is that his proposition of the M.O. is illogical but Nick's empirical input is still valuable here and I am against any kind of censorship of his posts.
« Last Edit: 2021-11-02, 12:43:51 by verpies »

Re the Grenade, Verpies have you noticed how close the grenade looks or apears to copy
a Tesla pancake coil
Well, one is an inductor and the other is a magnetically and capacitively coupled transformer.
In the absence of a proven M.O. its main function is undefined.

Max:
   Please carry on, without me. You don't seam to want to try and understand me at all.
   I will allow the professor to teach, as he has called the class to stop yelling. What frustrations?
I thought that I was making an important  point. I guess it does not matter, to him, either.

NickZ

NickZ.

Thanks for  trying to help, but some help is like an attack especially when your helper refuses to understand.
When last did you work on your device, or are you contented with lighting three bulbs without selfrunning. If that is your goal am afraid, which was why I said lighting 3 bulbs was not my target. I would rather go do something else with my time.

The last time I checked , you always tune to retune each time you load or unload a bulb. We know in general this device is having anomalies, but yours is paranormal. I just hope a time would not come that you have to jump up 3times for your bulb to come up ;D ;D

Anyway I like your comments, keep them coming. I wonder how here would look like without them.

As you can see, I just took delivery of some Movistors I ordered.

Am still working.

Maxolous

I realize that you feel offended no!! but I would like to remove his 'chaoyic WAST OF SPACE useage.  :) if rhats ok  8)

by his criticism about your chaotic contributions as you said he likes to take over. (to this thread and my opinion is that his proposition of the M.O. is illogical but Nick's empirical input is still valuable here and I am against any kind of censorship of his posts.

now who is caotic ??

Impartial definition: Someone who is impartial is not directly involved in a particular situation

Sil

Nick has his own thread, does he use it ?

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 15:10:45