PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 04:53:39
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: Some "New" Observations  (Read 287627 times)

@Dumped
Or, perhaps, it isn't so surprising...  Corporate decisions,
even back then, were all about money, power and
self-promotion.  GE benefited enormously from Tesla's
induction motor.  Dog Eat Dog goes way back.

Dog eat dog then and now and the old becomes new with a slightly different flavor. It wasn't one man it was many each playing their part watching each other with little consideration as to who discovered what and when. I think Tesla knew what was what however sometimes intelligence is not determined by what we say but knowing when to speak, such is life. Make no mistake they were all bought and paid for and if they said anything of substance it was latent in there works and the literature. Read Faraday and Maxwell, not the textbook nonsense their original work. Maxwell and his demon, Faraday on the origin of Gravity... it would be a miracle if such men were truly ignorant to the facts.

So we are left connecting random dots which cohere every now and then not from something new but from  something very old, lol, if one cannot laugh at the irony of it then we have missed the point all together. It is not ours... we have to earn it and what we do from that point on determines what kind of man we really are.

AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Why should you be surprised  dumped the films about right . I guess its because your following the hype and the free energy circus whilst I'm digging about in the history and the movement of money and the skulduggery >:-) which is really interesting , Don't get me wrong Tesla was a phenomenal force but the fates conspired to bring him low.  You see Lord Kelvin pops up here and there , He also played a big part in the exhibition at the Chicago Trade fair .. His job really was to put the bone Idle rich of Europe “on the money” with some insider trading and knowledge, and the Chicago fair convinced Kelvin there was rich pickings to be had. O0
Of course it goes much deeper than that the idle rich invested in everything to do with the new wonder of the age. The thing is there was no grid at the Chicago fair … just a very small demonstration 'proof of concept' one to convince Kelvin it would work.
The fair itself was powered by multiple independent machines. It didn't require a grid ! Why should it ? Remember Tesla is a practical hands on physicist perhaps the best there's ever been but he had failings . He didn't know about reactive current and power factor , It caught him totally off guard , That transmission line turned out to be a huge nightmare of a thing … the financial rumpus is quite easy to see even looking back from the present day, :-[
It was a huge white elephant, It was killing people at an alarming rate and huge amounts of power were erupting out  all over the bloody  thing … It was quite worthless, on its knees and unable to get up. The biggest financial disaster of the era. Now I'll tell you this dumped.. the bone idle rich do not like their wallets being tapped. They Hushed the disaster up and sent the fire brigade in (just as they would today) Lord Kelvin was ordered straight back . Tesla obviously through   no real fault of his own became a pariah. In due course Steinmetz made a workable system out of a “pigs ear” that Tesla produced but in so doing had to resolve Magnetic current,resonance , and  Standing waves .
Tesla in turn obviously grasped what Steinmetz was doing .
However It also demonstrated that  the power station Itself was an unnecessary  part of the equation  
Tesla was obviously caught by a cleft stick what could possibly be said to the  Bankster's .. Oh great news Mr Morgan  you don't need all those coal mines, oil wells and steam engines any more ?
Every one can have it free, yeah right what a spiffing Idea! However Tesla now knew what to study, the real source of all energy.  J.P Morgan obviously went out of his way to ensure that was a doomed money draining waste of time. So ultimately dumped the film is right … Steinmetz played by far the biggest part in the Niagara falls – Buffalo fiasco he at least made a half decent fist of a dogs dinner and got the thing going.
« Last Edit: 2013-12-29, 07:06:16 by Duncan »

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Duncan

You are quite right about magnetic current. Lately I made a shocking discovery for me that the voltage is the only source of power. Easy cake if you take a water analogy : only pressure can do work, not water amount, and the pressure is what is diminished when work is done and energy is converted into other form (mechanically).
Sure, we need water amount to let pressure work, but that amount can be returned to prime source. You can even have a closed ring of water and do work by momentarily apply pressure in one place.... So, current returned to prima source is Exactly what we see according to Ohm law when current in all circuit is determind only by resistance (in purely resistive circuit). It was always a big problem fo me to understand why current after the load is the same as current before load.
Please correct me if I'm wrong. Electrons are like little bullets , just that, they return to the source but has no "energy left" = no momentum = voltage drop  ;D

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
What is going on show that were are slaves. http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/14/spain-energy-idUSL6N0GE1WR20130814

Yes you are right, this type of thing is going on in many walks of life here in Spain. How about the fine by the Guardia civil on a driver of a car for talking to his passenger. When interviewed, the Guardia civil said we are under great pressure to be profitable, if not we could be out of work. The parking ticket people are paid a % of the ticket fine as their wage, of course the more they can fine the more they earn, bastards all of them.

I was given a ticket for parking at the end of a no through road because one wheel was just on the pavement, which nobody uses anyway, I did not pay so they took it from the money they owed me for 11/2 years and on top of that charged me interest of 20%, I did not recieve interst for the money they owed me. As I said before, they are all bastards and should be put in front of a wall and shot.

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

@Forest
What is going on show that were are slaves. http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/14/spain-energy-idUSL6N0GE1WR20130814

Lol, what is going on shows everyone involved has lost their mind. How can they or anyone else be slaves if they are stupid enough to vote for people who are psychotic half-wits?. It's kind of like the crack addict blaming the drug dealer for selling them drugs which are making them sick. Forget the fact the buyer is the addict, forget the fact they asked for it and that they knew it would make them sick ... people are always looking to blame someone else for their own incompetence.
I can't speak for anyone else but I am no slave nor will I ever be a slave to anyone, I make my own choices and accept the concequences of my actions as every responsible adult should. It's called complicity when doing nothing is understood as a sign of agreement and if we do nothing then we should accept the consequences of our actions.
Do you find it odd that when things are going well people do very little however when things go wrong they always wonder why they did so little when things were going well, lol.

AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Mm mm That's not quite how it works is it AC if someones flying over and spraying you with chemicals which affect your resolve .. not much you can do about that is there for all the noise and are you man or a mouse rubbish
« Last Edit: 2013-12-30, 17:27:12 by Duncan »

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

@Duncan
I guess we come from different worlds, in my world we deal with extremes of -60 C to 45 C. The people I know do not sit at a desk nor do most watch television for more than a few minutes at a time. They get the job done when most everyone else would have given up or simply had no idea what to do.

It is not so much me but the people I know who influence me the most and make no mistake in any sense of the word they have a resolve which few can comprehend. It's actually kind of comical from my perspective, for instance not long ago we plowed the 4x4 into a 5 foot snow drift in the middle of a white out miles from the nearest farm. There was no wondering what to do, no fear, no hoping that someone might come and hold our hand and tell us everything will be ok. We geared up and dug out and it really does not matter how much snow there is, how cold it is or any other circumstances... we get the job done.

So you see this is why I find it hard to understand why so many people are afraid of their own shadow. Why they crater at the first sign of trouble. My god we seem to be in a constant state of disaster and if something isn't screwing up or not working right or about to be torn apart then something really has gone wrong, lol. Two nights ago I was working outside and it was -27C with winds at 70 Km/h gusting to 90+ Km/h, last night I drove home in a white out again and today I have a snow drift 3 feet deep bigger than your house I need to remove if I can get the tractor started... so please don't lecture me on resolve.

As I said we must come from different worlds and your powers that be had better hope a Canadian doesn't invent the next FE device because we don't have much respect for people sitting at a desk, we don't take to authority very well at all.

AC

@Duncan
I guess we come from different worlds, in my world we deal with extremes of -60 C to 45 C. The people I know do not sit at a desk nor do most watch television for more than a few minutes at a time. They get the job done when most everyone else would have given up or simply had no idea what to do.

It is not so much me but the people I know who influence me the most and make no mistake in any sense of the word they have a resolve which few can comprehend. It's actually kind of comical from my perspective, for instance not long ago we plowed the 4x4 into a 5 foot snow drift in the middle of a white out miles from the nearest farm. There was no wondering what to do, no fear, no hoping that someone might come and hold our hand and tell us everything will be ok. We geared up and dug out and it really does not matter how much snow there is, how cold it is or any other circumstances... we get the job done.

So you see this is why I find it hard to understand why so many people are afraid of their own shadow. Why they crater at the first sign of trouble. My god we seem to be in a constant state of disaster and if something isn't screwing up or not working right or about to be torn apart then something really has gone wrong, lol. Two nights ago I was working outside and it was -27C with winds at 70 Km/h gusting to 90+ Km/h, last night I drove home in a white out again and today I have a snow drift 3 feet deep bigger than your house I need to remove if I can get the tractor started... so please don't lecture me on resolve.

As I said we must come from different worlds and your powers that be had better hope a Canadian doesn't invent the next FE device because we don't have much respect for people sitting at a desk, we don't take to authority very well at all.

AC

Dang AC!  Canadians have my respect.   I used to see 20 below (F) on occasion where I used to live.   Be well up there.

Hey E2matrix
I hope it doesn't sound like I'm tooting my own horn too much but I have a great interest in psychology and for the longest time it was completely baffling to me what "Canadian" meant. I mean we seem just as confused about it as everyone else,lol.

I found a few key points I would like to share, we are neither patriotic or overly religious and it is almost completely lacking in our society. I found it odd that Americans always state with authority that they are "American" where Canadians say we are Canadian as if it is just the place we live like a street address and it is simply a choice. Which explains the mass exodus of Canadians to other places in the world. As if this is simply a place to hang our hat for the time being until we decide to go somewhere else... very strange.

I found this kind of odd that we tend to see everyone else as individuals on an individual level where in other places they tend to judge a person as part of a group. For instance if you are not one of "us" then you must be one of "them"--- If you are not with us you are against us. This train of thought is almost non-existent here and it is not "us" and "them" but "we" on an individual level.

As well the Government is not seen as "them" as in America or other countries as if they are different from us -- the supposed powers that be. They are simply people just like us who we elected to be in charge of running our country. Hell I was BSing with the MLA while he was cutting the grass in a park not long ago, a nice down to earth man. There is no great respect for them other than the fact they have a shitty thankless job nobody else wants, lol. We do not bow to them or actually listen to them all that much because as I said everyone tends to have issues with authority on every level including the supposed authorities.

I remember when I was younger I found a new job as a heavy equipment operator after the last job as a pipefitter/backhoe operator ended. So I go into the reception area and lay my gloves on the counter to find out who I need to talk to. At which point some Ahole says in a commanding voice, "don't put your gloves there who are you?". Well I picked up my gloves and started walking towards the door when he said -- "where are you going?" and I replied -- "I don't need this bullshit", and left. Hell I was fired before I even started, lol. This explains part of the mentality here in Canada, we would help anyone in trouble out without a second thought but if you piss us off all hell is going to break loose. There is little tolerance or respect for anyone who is intolerant or inconsiderate towards others, it is completely unacceptable. We still open and hold the door for those behind us if that is any indication of the almost bizarre amount of manners still present in society.

Those are the highlights and I have yet to fully understand it but I have read many articles by respected journalists and they don't understand it either so I'm in good company.
We are in limbo, lol.

AC

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I'm trying to figure out what all the "hubris of late" in this thread has to do with new observations of Steve Mark's TPU.

Derailed or did I miss something?

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: AllCanadian
...I am no slave nor will I ever be a slave to anyone

The unabashed words of a devout bachelor. ;)

Quote from: Ion
...in this thread has to do with new observations of Steve Mark's TPU

Whatever insights we can come upon regarding the man and his
methods will go a long way in ultimately understanding the TPU.
It is either a wondrous thing or it is a sophisticated deception. 8)
Has it been established that the man was a straight shooter?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Dumped quote:

Whatever insights we can come upon regarding the man and his
methods will go a long way in ultimately understanding the TPU.
It is either a wondrous thing or it is a sophisticated deception. Cool
Has it been established that the man was a straight shooter?

This has been covered extensively in "The TPU Was It Real?" thread.

I'll repeat one thing i.e around 1997 and after the US government and AEC smackdown SM went deep underground and never talked of the TPU again.

Before that he had made a few crude videos of his devices for documentation purposes only.

They are by no means slick productions and as such could never attract investor money. He never posted anything on youtube, someone unconnected with him did this in 2006, but he was nowhere to be found by then, nor was he scamming for money at any time post 1997.

The scammer was Brian Collins who saw an opportunity back in the 1990's and jumped on it, bringing potential investors to SM's home to witness the devices. But all of this stopped after 1997.

At this point in time, there is so much misinfo, we can't say anything real about the TPU's. We only have the videos to go on. The rest is hearsay.

But a good detective can piece together the mystery in order to determine if it was real or not. The rabbit hole is very deep, and many never ever go that deep.

It takes thousands of hours of investigative work and many hours of bench time to cover all the possible deceptive methods in order to determine if a fake could have been built. Anyone can lash up an inverter and some batteries to pull off a short time illusion.

No one has yet to duplicate the long run time and loading that SM did with his larger devices.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
When Mannix established contact with SM, and SM was actually posting on the OU forum, he never asked for any money.  He implied he did not have much money, but he never asked for any financial help at all.

SM also repeatedly stated that the videos were real, with no tricks, and that the devices worked as shown.

When Mannix established contact with SM, and SM was actually posting on the OU forum, he never asked for any money.  He implied he did not have much money, but he never asked for any financial help at all.

SM also repeatedly stated that the videos were real, with no tricks, and that the devices worked as shown.

We have no proof that it was actually SM in contact with Mannix, it could have been a disinfo agent. As far as I remember, SM never posted on OU, but Mannix posted stuff that he claimed was from SM, also many imposters did post e.g. one person on this forum has admitted posting using SM's name, "to get interest stirred up again".

Since none of the info posted on OU ever resulted in one plausible hypothesis of operation or one working device, despite hundreds of builds, the only assumption left is that SM was a very poor teacher, and/or SM had very incompetent followers or that it was the work of a disinfo agent.

Despite the admission by himself that he has "special never to be unrevealed info" from SM, Mannix has never built a working unit and still is searching for clues on this and other forums. What does that tell you?

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Grumps,

Please indicate the username of the so-called SM poster at OU, and point out a post if you wouldn't mind.

I thought all were aware of the fake "SM" that posted for a bit at OU. It wasn't SM, it was EM, Marco and a few others who had login access to the username.

And yeah, how the hell did this thread drift off into never-never land?

tExB=qr
We have no proof that it was actually SM in contact with Mannix, it could have been a disinfo agent. As far as I remember, SM never posted on OU, but imposters did e.g. one person on this forum has admitted posting using SM's name.

Since none of the info posted on OU ever resulted in one plausible hypothesis of operation or one working device, despite hundreds of builds, the only assumption left is that SM was a very poor teacher, or he had very incompetent followers or that it was the work of a disinfo agent.

SM stated from the start that he could not give actual working details, and that he could only use analogies.  He also said that TAO had the secret with his post on energy in circuits before the current started to flow.  SM also repeatedly stated that there was more energy in a circuit when it was first turned on than when it had stabilized.

I found the secret when I read in some books about electron tubes. I was a TV repair man as well. Back in the days of electron tubes. The good old days I think.

In one of the RCA engineering manuals I read that it has been measured in a wire that there exists a slight increase in current when first electrons are caused to flow in it. This was explained because the earth's magnetic field exerted some influence on the wire and the electron flow inside it. Or rather the electrons on the surface of the wire.

Even today you can find examples of discussion of this fact even in non scientific journals.

If you look in Morgan Jones book, Valve Amplifiers, 3rd edition, on page 262 he says, The inrush of current through the filament interacts with the earth's magnetic field to produce a small kick.

SMALL KICK. Those words mean a great deal. It PROVES that there is an interaction between the magnetic field of the earth and simple electrons running through wires. It may be a small influence but it is actual OVER UNITY. I have spent several years of my life thinking about that.

Scientists tell us that over unity is impossible. They say that you cannot get more out of something then you put into it.

Then I think about that wire with the small kick when first turned on. . .

There in lies the secret my friend.

I want to mention about something I read on the site.
A person named TAO wrote this to you a while back:

>As a gesture of good faith towards you and the rest I'll throw out some insights...
Lets talk about the 'kick.' When the old Edison DC generators were turned on, back in the day, they released this 'kick' and killed many workers in the process. A man by the name of Tesla had seen this. He wondered how and why this 'kick' would occur. So he experimented with wire and disruptive discharges from capacitors. It was found by him that this kick could be made so powerful that it could explode wires instantly. This kick came out of the wires perpendicularly. He discharged capacitors into stout wire and through a spark gap. The key to the kick's strength and appearance was in how fast Tesla discharged the capacitors into the spark gap AND how fast Tesla STOPPED the flow of current AT the spark gap. Tesla used all types of devices to stop this flow of current, magnets, a flame, counter-rotating engines. His goals were to get the time in which the discharge is STOPPED to be much quicker. As Tesla did this he found that the perpendicular radiations, the ones from the wires, caused electrical effects to appear in wires and other copper/metal materials near the STOPPED current/discharge. These electrical effects could be made to create electrons on other wires and copper around his STOPPED current/discharge wire.

So, based on those things, lets look at the Mark device. Lets say Steven put one big stout cable around or in the rings,and all around these he had many many windings. Now, if Steven put into that stout cable a current and before the current could get to the end of the wire, he stopped it's flow abruptly, then perpendicular radiations (the KICKS), the same Tesla observed, would appear and spread from this stout cable, this would cause Tesla'a copper charging effect, which would hit all the other wires in Steven's coils. Now, if Steven wired the coils right and stopped the discharge of the current through the coils he would be able to extract a lot of extra energy from the tap points on the coils. This is basically how Tesla's magnifying transmitter works.

Capacitors discharged ABRUPTLY into a wire, then the current flow is stopped ABRUPTLY before the current makes it to the end of the wire, and this KICK comes out of the wires perpendicularly. This KICK would then charge copper with electrons(hot electricity) or their opposites(cold electricity). It just depends on how you setup the device.

So, I would say that Steven's KICKS have a direct relationship to Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter, its REAL operation.<

So Lindsay, this guy definitely has the secret. I do not know if he will be able to duplicate power generation, but he does have the secret.
Do you think he knows it?
The only part he doesn't have any idea about is that by starting the oscillation you cause the current to flow in the collector which causes the magnification of the process within the collector which will ultimately produce the greater voltage and power in usable amounts during operation.
Lindsay, it is so VERY hard to describe things with words!
Sincerely,
SM

tExB=qr
Grumps,

Please indicate the username of the so-called SM poster at OU, and point out a post if you wouldn't mind.

I thought all were aware of the fake "SM" that posted for a bit at OU. It wasn't SM, it was EM, Marco and a few others who had login access to the username.

That was many years ago.  I'll see if I still have those posts.

EDIT

Also when people left they could choose to delete all posts back then.

From G:
SM stated from the start that he could not give actual working details, and that he could only use analogies.

But then this someone goes on to give to Mannix fairly detailed information, only trouble is, none of it pans out, it is thus far a wild goose chase.

True that this someone (?) did not solicit money from anyone on the forums through Mannix.

tExB=qr
The only information that was not analogy are the two excerpts from letters from SM to Mannix. 

Those two messages point to the exact same thing and that is that there is anomalous energy when a circuit is first turned on, and this is exactly what Tesla was reported to have noticed and experimented with, terming it radiant electricity.

Here is my hand-sketched circuits for seeing it yourselves: (disconnect wall ground)

tExB=qr
Grumps,

This is one of the large original threads:

http://www.overunity.com/712/the-master-of-magnetics-steven-mark/#.UsIi1vvW57o

quite a lot to read through again.

tExB=qr
Dumped quote:

This has been covered extensively in "The TPU Was It Real?" thread.

I'll repeat one thing i.e around 1997 and after the US government and AEC smackdown SM went deep underground and never talked of the TPU again.

Before that he had made a few crude videos of his devices for documentation purposes only.

They are by no means slick productions and as such could never attract investor money. He never posted anything on youtube, someone unconnected with him did this in 2006, but he was nowhere to be found by then, nor was he scamming for money at any time post 1997.

The scammer was Brian Collins who saw an opportunity back in the 1990's and jumped on it, bringing potential investors to SM's home to witness the devices. But all of this stopped after 1997.

At this point in time, there is so much misinfo, we can't say anything real about the TPU's. We only have the videos to go on. The rest is hearsay.

But a good detective can piece together the mystery in order to determine if it was real or not. The rabbit hole is very deep, and many never ever go that deep.

It takes thousands of hours of investigative work and many hours of bench time to cover all the possible deceptive methods in order to determine if a fake could have been built. Anyone can lash up an inverter and some batteries to pull off a short time illusion.

No one has yet to duplicate the long run time and loading that SM did with his larger devices.

It stopped in May of 1999, not 1997.  This per a letter from SM to Stefan Hartmann.  It was Dr. Schinzinger's report that got TPTB interested.

This is one of the large original threads:

http://www.overunity.com/712/the-master-of-magnetics-steven-mark/#.UsIi1vvW57o

quite a lot to read through again.

This thread has been hacked and information deleted or rearranged e.g. it is supposed to be the original historical thread yet in post #4 Hartmann is already  talking about the 5u4/5ar4 circuit which is not mentioned at all in the prior three posts?? The 5u4 anomaly  is first mentioned by Mannix in post #30, info from someone calling themselves SM.

It stopped in May of 1999, not 1997.  This per a letter from SM to Stefan Hartmann.

How do we know for certain it was SM talking to Hartmann? too many assumptions that would not stand to closer inspection.

I was witness those pages all 183 eating it up like a wide eyed kid in a candy store. My second read was more like a detective, looking for things that don't fit, do fit, and puzzling over the rest.
« Last Edit: 2013-12-31, 02:59:13 by ION »

Grumpy,

Thanks for re-posting what some may consider to be the
"secrets" to the TPU.

Frankly, what is described there as "effects" which demonstrate
some sort of "Kick" are dubious at best.

The current surge associated with vacuum tube filaments is well
known and it occurs in any circuit which contains some sort of
resistive heating element whose resistance is minimal when it is
cold.  Interaction with the "earth's magnetic field" would be very
difficult to make sense of.  Where is there any sort of "kick" which
releases some sort of energy which could be harvested and made
use of?  If it is there as the author declares it should be relatively
easy to reproduce and verify.

Whenever a DC source of substantial current capability at a high
voltage is connected to any transmission line there is indeed a
momentary "surge"  until the line is "charged."  I've not been
able to find any reputable account of "men being killed" by such
an event in any of Edison's systems.  One can only wonder if this
is simply some of the strange propaganda which was bandied back
when Tesla's AC system and Edison's DC system were being disputed
with outrageous claims from both camps.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

tExB=qr
This thread has been hacked and information deleted or rearranged e.g. it is supposed to be the original thread yet in post #4 Hartmann is talking about the 5u4/5ar4 circuit which is not mentioned at all in the prior three posts??

How do we know for certain it was SM talking to Hartmann? too many assumptions that would not stand to closer inspection.

Yes, it does appear hacked.  The original was well over 200 pages, I still have it (it may not be original either).  This was not the earliest thread either.  I came into the forum just before everyone got pissed off and started deleting their accounts and posts.

Maybe I am mistaken that SM actually had an account on the forum and posted directly.  That was a long time ago.  Almost 10 years.

We have to make assumptions in absence of facts.  The devices appear real and the good Dr. agreed with this assumption.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 04:53:39