PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 04:13:10
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 101
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 222242 times)

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Thanks PM.

Group: Guest
The "grenade" I'm not sure other than it resembles and early explosive grenade device.

Yes, this is correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RGD-33_grenade

Hey guys,

Might anyone know why these coils are called "Grenades" and "Catchers" etc?

Thanks.

The coils are basically the same as a Tesla coil set up. The name "Kacher" for us means the entire Tesla type coil set up, as well as it's driver circuit,
 The "Kacher circuit", which can have many variations.
   Vladimir Brovin was the invertor of the original device. Seams like the word Kacher, stems from that time.
   The term "grenade" was originally coined to describe the "grenade coils", which can somewhat resemble the shape of the old style Russian hand grenades. As was pictured previously, above.
   Sorry to be redundant, just wanted to add some things to possibly help understand these now common terms better.

NickZ

And "kacher" ("качер") in Russian means "the one who swing (oscillate)"

:)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Using 3 different methods to measure the grenade LC resonance i found that the new LC resonance is around 1.12MHz.

Picture shows the sweep from 1KHz - 2MHz on both scopes, top slow sweep display, bottom max. amplitude triggering, and i also pulsed the coil and measured the ringing response to be around 1.12MHz.

This is about half the single layer long coil where i had 2.3MHz.

Input is a single turn from the FG at the cold end.

I will try to measure the standing wave frequency.....

Itsu

Hi Itsu,

Nice looking coil :)

Please check that the piece of plastic you use as a base for the coil does not affect resonance.

Regards,
Vasik

Thanks for the schooling on "Russian Coils Terminology" gents! I've always wondered, now it makes sense.
 :)

Hi Itsu,

Nice looking coil :)

Please check that the piece of plastic you use as a base for the coil does not affect resonance.

Regards,
Vasik

Hi Vasik,

thats a piece of Brussels crystal glass and no, it does not affect resonance, in fact there is much less interaction on the grenade resonance frequency by hand etc. as with the long coil.

Below video shows the use of the pulse amp. in trying to find the standing wave frequency.
It seems its the same (1.16MHz) or very close as the LC resonance (makes me wonder if that is really the case).

The neon bulb lights up fine at the hot end only, and the faint fluro lamp rings can be adjusted from running to stationary (and make them run again when approaching with a hand).

Video here:  https://youtu.be/egfmx9Jr7hg

Itsu

Vasik,

How close is this current project to Kapanadze's and those that followed?

Are you currently working on this as well? At what stage are you at with it?

Do you remember the young man SR193? There is a thread here on him. He seemed to replicate the Kapanadze device, but never revealed his schematic as far as I know.

Is a spark gap required for the device you guys are working on here, the Dally etc. device?

Hi Vasik,
thats a piece of Brussels crystal glass and no, it does not affect resonance, in fact there is much less interaction on the grenade resonance frequency by hand etc. as with the long coil.

Below video shows the use of the pulse amp. in trying to find the standing wave frequency.
It seems its the same (1.16MHz) or very close as the LC resonance (makes me wonder if that is really the case).

The neon bulb lights up fine at the hot end only, and the faint fluro lamp rings can be adjusted from running to stationary (and make them run again when approaching with a hand).

Video here:  https://youtu.be/egfmx9Jr7hg

Itsu

Hi Itsu,

Very nice, so you have LC and wave resonance very close.
I think you could get better match if you rearrange reverse turns a little and get closer to original inductance.
But I not sure if it needed now. Probably its ok for first try.
Now you can check coil response with specter analyzer and select frequencies for push-pull and antenna.

Regards,
Vasik

Vasik,

Do you remember the young man SR193? There is a thread here on him. He seemed to replicate the Kapanadze device, but never revealed his schematic as far as I know.

Is a spark gap required for the device you guys are working on here, the Dally etc. device?

Hi poynt99,

Well, Kapanadze never disclosed any design details, just showed different devices. I think the main principle is the same (as far as it can be seen from Kapanadze videos).

Yes, I am working on similar device. Stage...well, it is second attempt, I am learning.
I am trying build slightly simpler device. RuslanK device is more advanced and require more effort to replicate (tune).

No. No spark gap required but it can be used for simplification.

Do you remember the young man SR193?
Yes, I remember SR193. There are several schematic variants of SR193 can be found in the internet.
They have some inaccuracies, but you can easily fix them if you understand the principle.
SR193 is simple device with spark gap used for Tesla-like coil excitation.

Regards,
Vasik

Hi Itsu,

Very nice, so you have LC and wave resonance very close.
I think you could get better match if you rearrange reverse turns a little and get closer to original inductance.
But I not sure if it needed now. Probably its ok for first try.
Now you can check coil response with specter analyzer and select frequencies for push-pull and antenna.

Regards,
Vasik

Yes,  if i understand correctly from the video/text, removing some of the layer 6 turns would increase the inductance, so i would have to remove the layer 5 turns first, then adjust/play with the layer 6 turns to get it right.

But i agree with you to keep it the way it is for now as the 1.16Mhz response is very solid.

Yes, i can test it with the SA and/or VNA now and see if i can find a subharmonic around 15KHz, i guess, which triggers this 1.16Mhz response.

I don't think Stalker had any info on that process as far as i remember.

Regards Itsu 

Itsu,

I don't think Stalker had any info on that process as far as i remember.

It was, it is in separate document, see attachment here
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg90634#msg90634

There is also simple example from Alexeev, but I don't have translation for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA7h1G_dvOo&list=PLK7gxeQv5qT44ZM5TVnBW534ogPJnrXjg&index=11
Summary: use one of frequencies where you see "reverberance"

Regards,
Vasik

Here another tuning variant from Alexeev
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHzhZVFBNf8

Here he use generator based on CD4093, frequency close to 100Khz

I am trying build slightly simpler device. RuslanK device is more advanced and require more effort to replicate (tune).
So you are not working on the same one Itsu is? If it is possible to do this in a simpler way, there may be much interest here to follow along with you. Are you willing to share?
No. No spark gap required but it can be used for simplification.
What part does the spark gap play then, does it provide for a high frequency switching action? What part does it replace compared to the Dally version being worked on here?

Yes, I remember SR193. There are several schematic variants of SR193 can be found in the internet.
They have some inaccuracies, but you can easily fix them if you understand the principle.
SR193 is simple device with spark gap used for Tesla-like coil excitation.
I haven't found any schematics myself, and the principle of operation would be important to know. Could you give a brief summary?
Thanks.

So you are not working on the same one Itsu is?
Currently not.

If it is possible to do this in a simpler way, there may be much interest here to follow along with you. Are you willing to share?
Well, I am willing, but who cares to follow ?
see https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=361.msg62072#msg62072
and notice the date :)
Very similar device, but regular coil used instead of gradient coil, a little simple electronics (perhaps)

What part does the spark gap play then, does it provide for a high frequency switching action? What part does it replace compared to the Dally version being worked on here?
Spark gap used to create sharp current pulses.
RuslanK use HV pulse trains to feed Tesla coil.
Dally use nanosecond pulse generator.

I haven't found any schematics myself, and the principle of operation would be important to know. Could you give a brief summary?
Thanks.
I am attaching one of variants. There are more if you like, but they all kind of "conceptual".
To understand how these systems works please check
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=361.msg90198#msg90198

Regards,
Vasik

Group: Experimentalist

In studying the Brovin patent RU2444124 he states-

4. sv works on the same principle as 4.sb, only in this case, instead of an external source, a 7n7 current-free coil acts, which opens up the base-emitter potential barrier with its electric field and at the level of the positive half-wave (which is observed on the collector as negative, see Claim 7) conditions are created for the removal of electrons through the collector.

In 4.c.v, there is a phenomenon of a bunch of energy at the free end 7, the active interaction of which with the external environment causes an increase in the voltage of the power source and the current in the collector branch compared to those power parameters when there is no interaction with the external medium (i.e. energy input into the device from the outside). The phenomenon is observed constantly. On this basis, assertions are made by numerous authors about the possibility of creating electric generators with an efficiency higher than 100%. The phenomenon deserves further careful study.
[/u]

Emphasis are mine.  The referenced circuit is attached and marked in red below.

Regards,
Pm

Vasik:
   Can you explain the difference between a "gradient coil", compared to a normal or regular type of coil?
I would guess that the grenade coil is the so called "gradient coil"? As compared to a straight regular type of coil?  Correct?

Partzman: Thanks for that bit of info about the original Kacher workings, from Vladimir's patent. I didn't know about that aspect of it.
But, like I had mentioned, these coils need to interact with the Aether, or the (surrounding ambient energies), otherwise it's no cigar as far as OU goes.
  We need to know just where to aim our guns, or we won't know how to hit the target.
   Just how Kapanadze knew how to do this, years ago, without any high tech tools, over and over again without failing. And where all this anomalous knowledge that only the Slavs seam to know about all comes from, is what I'm still looking into.

NickZ   On the path...

« Last Edit: 2021-04-13, 17:47:19 by NickZ »

Hi Pm,

This is typical one transistor Tesla coil, everyone call it kacher nowadays.
It is simple and have very interesting properties e.g. it is automatically maintain frequency.
I am attaching schematic from Stalker with some practical details.

Also low voltage variant is possible, when both wires connected. It produce high voltage short pulses.
Some people trying to build OU device around it.
Here a "toy" variant of OU device (see pdf).

Regards,
Vasik

Vasik:
   Can you explain the difference between a "gradient coil", compared to a normal or regular type of coil?

NickZ

Nick,

gradient coil or grenade coil is what Itsu working on,
and regular coils are like this

Regards,
Vasik

Dear muDped,

Please refrain from military propaganda  >:-)

Regards,
Vasik

If people stop fighting each other, but cooperate instead, world will be quite different place.
« Last Edit: 2021-04-13, 19:14:39 by Vasik041 »

Hi Pm,

It is simple and have very interesting properties e.g. it is automatically maintain frequency.
   Vasik

This was the original Ruslan "kacher circuit" that I had also built up, to test the device. And so did Geofusion, as well.
It was also replicated by Stalker, and was later also replicated by the late Adrian, who had shown it self running. Possibly to his demise.

muDped:  Thanks for the reenforcement of the previous OU ideas. Regardless of the military aspect, this is all new to most folks

NickZ

Few more words about kacher/Tesla coil:

- You can use http://gorchilin.com/calculator/coil14?lang=en calculator to match LC and wave resonance, estimate size of top capacitance etc

- Optimal coil shape is 1:4, i.e. if you use 50 mm tube, winding width (height) should be around 200mm

- If you want observe "radiant energy effects" tune your coil to produce white "sparks"

- Modulation (interruptions) is important.

Have fun,
Vasik
« Last Edit: 2021-04-13, 19:26:34 by Vasik041 »

Vasik041

I looked at the Kacher a while back and recognized the circuit as a HV joule thief variant both myself and Dr. Stiffler helped make popular over a decade ago. A guy named Slayer then made some video's and kits which did well. I called it open gate switching and don't make a physical connection to the high voltage coil or use a receiver coil like other setups. In this way phase modulation becomes a function of field velocity and threshold detection used to modulate the amplitude.

As well, complex nano-pulsing circuits are not required if two switches are utilized. Imagine a wave moving over two switches, the wave hits the first switch closing the circuit then travels a distance to the second switch opening the circuit. Here the switching cycle is not dependent on the wave amplitude or threshold so much as the wave velocity. We could think of the actual switching time as the difference between both switches which can have any value approaching zero. This is how many inventors were able to use two mechanical switches to produce nano-second pulses. Simply put, we use more than one switch in series operating at different frequencies to achieve any switch time we want.

On this technology, your one of the few people I have seen who actually has an intelligent and coherent explanation as to how these systems may work, well done. The technology is not that difficult but it does require a unique perspective and an open mind to other possibilities.

Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 101
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 04:13:10