PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 07:44:00
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21
Author Topic: The TPU: Was It Real ?  (Read 254135 times)

Perhaps try to use https://gofile.io/welcome   

Thanks to gyula We can I seen the video together!

stevennew.mp4

https://gofile.io/d/cQhXEi

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr

Thanks to gyula We can I seen the video together!

stevennew.mp4

https://gofile.io/d/cQhXEi

Thanks MB and gyula for posting this video.

Quotes from the video after 30 minutes:

"This technology basically makes batteries obsolete."

"Slight variances in output in the air" (in an aircraft)

"Could even power aircraft without the use of fossil fuel"

"this is a new technology, it's an entirely different way of doing things"

At 34:55 "it is not collecting energy from outer space"

"it not a technology that is equivalent to perpetual motion, it's not that at all"

at 35:38 "we are creating electron flow in wire"  (this is what I interpreted to mean a different method of induction)

There is a lot of stuff that he says near the end that is deleted, presumably someone thought that what he said was relevant.

Grumpy
At 34:55 "it is not collecting energy from outer space"
"it not a technology that is equivalent to perpetual motion, it's not that at all"

From my research on basically every know FE inventor I estimate less than 1% understood where the energy came from and why.

So it's no surprise SM didn't know and from his language I thought it was obvious. Well over 99% of people cannot even answer the question, what is energy and where does it come from?.

In my opinion Centraflow is literally light years ahead of everyone and most inventors because he's trying to seek real understanding and answer the hard questions. All energy does come from outer space directly or indirectly, it is perpetual and the Earth and everything on it is not a closed system.

People would do well to listen to what Mike is saying, he's asking all the right questions...

Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

All energy does come from outer space directly or indirectly, it is perpetual and the Earth and everything on it is not a closed system.

The theory of quantum foam seems a good place to start. It involves very high frequencies which might help to explain why it is difficult to deal with.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Grumps,

It is probably nothing, but the last idea I had a number of years ago but didn't investigate other than a visualization exercise, was that the "new induction" mechanism may be by way of a "pinched" magnetic field. The pinching might be achieved via the control windings if two opposing fields are simultaneously created in such a manner that the polarity is the same, but in opposite directions (similar to forcing two N-poles together).

The net pulsed magnetic field may or may not be detected externally, but the postulation is that the net field is "pinched" in such a way that it creates an orthogonal lobe* of flux which crosses the collector coils and induces the collector current.

If this worked, it could be eliminating the Lenz effect since the collector and control coils are orthogonal to each other.

* where the field squishes out 90º, possibly both towards the outside and inside of the toroid.

Quote from: AC
All energy does come from outer space directly or indirectly, it is perpetual and the Earth and everything on it is not a closed system.

A concise description of the "Meta-Physical" or "Extra-Dimensional" aspect of Energy.

It is Correct by the way.

Quote from: Poynt
The pinching might be achieved via the control windings if two opposing fields are simultaneously created in
such a manner that the polarity is the same, but in opposite directions (similar to forcing two N-poles together).

The net pulsed magnetic field may or may not be detected externally, but the postulation is that the net field is
"pinched" in such a way that it creates an orthogonal lobe* of flux which crosses the collector coils and induces
the collector current.

If this worked, it could be eliminating the Lenz effect since the collector and control coils are orthogonal to each other.

There may be something to this.  Certainly worthy of investigation.

The Halbach Array exploits a similar concept.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Ion, myself and a few others considered MHD generators over a decade ago, but there was no mechanism for gain, no reason for them to runaway and produce too much power, and they don't fit all of the TPU properties.  Also, a MHD does not explain the gyroscopic effect.

Then why did the early TPU's turn off when flipped over?

Why does a compass rotate when the large TPU is first started, but a gauss meter detects almost no magnetic field near the small TPU (6 inch) that SM demonstrated. 

See this video a 5:19 for the gauss meter reading:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26QqUKoQpO4&ytbChannel=null

When you realise how the toroid is made the movement is obvious. You do realise they are not 360º complete end-to-end toroids!

Yes next to no external magnetic field.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

tExB=qr
When you realise how the toroid is made the movement is obvious. You do realise they are not 360º complete end-to-end toroids!

Yes next to no external magnetic field.

Regards

Mike 8)

Can MHD explain this?

I know ho the TPU toroid is made, how is your device made?

Buy me a beer

Can MHD explain this?

The way it is collected.

Eg. if you have say 3 series polarised capacitors or batteries, and you turn one in the middle around is how I saw this at first. only with the very first one which did not power anything, just produced 63v

SM probably used later a switch mechanism to turn it off and on when turning it upside down, a bit of showmanship.

When you look at where you can place the electronics there is not much space, can you explain that?

Regards

Mike 8)

PS

Erni (ION) was a good friend, we communicated off the forum right up to nearly to his demise RIP.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
Quote:-

End quote

Do you, then where is yours.

Nice try Grumpy, you will just have to pay for the book :P

Regards

Mike 8)

tExB=qr
The way it is collected.

Eg. if you have say 3 series polarised capacitors or batteries, and you turn one in the middle around is how I saw this at first. only with the very first one which did not power anything, just produced 63v

What do you mean by "turn one in the middle around"?  Do you mean to flip it over or make it rotate?

SM probably used later a switch mechanism to turn it off and on when turning it upside down, a bit of showmanship.

When you look at where you can place the electronics there is not much space, can you explain that?

Regards

Mike 8)

PS

Erni (ION) was a good friend, we communicated off the forum right up to nearly to his demise RIP.

No switch, SM did not know why it turned off when flipped over and asked the entire forum if anyone knew why.  At the time I did not.

SM explained that the center of the TPU is a "void " and safe place to locate the electronics.

I think your device is different from the TPU, based on what you have explained about it.

tExB=qr
Quote:-

End quote

Do you, then where is yours.

Nice try Grumpy, you will just have to pay for the book :P

Regards

Mike 8)

SM told everyone how the later units were wound, he just couldn't tell us how they worked:

Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:06:57 EST
About the collector:
It is three separate coils of multi strand copper wire laid one on top of the other, not interleaved. Three is important. You can do many things with three coils. You can run them in parallel, you can run two in series and one in parallel, or etc.
You can run a separate frequency into each coil for better control on large power units if need be.
The control wiring is vertically wound in several segments around each of the horizontal collector coils. Other control wires are wound around all of the horizontal collector coils together.
Through the different control wire and coil wire arrangements you can keep complete control of the unit most of the time. However, you must have an emergency KILL switch. A way of cutting off all the control frequencies simultaneity. This kill switch must be, manual and also connected through a heat sensor buried within the collector coil. it should automatically stop the function of the unit before it self destructs on it's own. This is important for obvious reasons. Also the kill switch should also be connected to cut off whenever it measures over voltage. If that should ever happen, you would never have enough time to hit the kill switch before the inevitable explosion occurred.
You know, it is very similar to the idea of a long garden hose. Picture a hose with water in it. If you pick up one end and move along the length of the hose you will move the water constantly along in the direction you are moving. You could also squeeze the hose in the direction to move the water along as well. And you could do both to control the movement of the water more precisely. You can think of the movement of water as the movement of electrons through the collector coils.
I hope the things I share with you give you ideas about how my unit works. As you know, I am a great believer in understanding, not copying.

I never built the TPU based on this description from SM since we were given a design from Spherics that is easier to experiment with.  My device is currently in pieces, in several boxes that were in storage but I pulled them out over the weekend.  Still need a place to work on it...

Buy me a beer
What do you mean by "turn one in the middle around"?  Do you mean to flip it over or make it rotate?

No switch, SM did not know why it turned off when flipped over and asked the entire forum if anyone knew why.  At the time I did not.

SM explained that the center of the TPU is a "void " and safe place to locate the electronics.

I think your device is different from the TPU, based on what you have explained about it.

Grumpy

You get nothing if there is no source, first you identify the source and then you look for the way to plug into it, that's the first rule.

With that said, where do YOU think the power comes from?

The first one made by SM stopped when turned over, the second one probably as well, the other small ones were built differently, the ionic field is pulled into the solenoids and it spins inside, back, and to.

The void would be natural the only place there would be something, in the small TPU's is where the two ends are close and the electronics are placed, there is nothing in the middle of those "only thin air".

What if I said the forst was totally passive!! Hmmmm that would put the cat amongst the pigeons :D

You may be right mine is different ??? but answer the question, where does the power come from? I know, I nearly always shock myself every day opening my front gate :o

Well that's me done. Attached may help you see things differently

Regards

Mike 8)

tExB=qr
Grumpy

You get nothing if there is no source, first you identify the source and then you look for the way to plug into it, that's the first rule.

With that said, where do YOU think the power comes from?

The first one made by SM stopped when turned over, the second one probably as well, the other small ones were built differently, the ionic field is pulled into the solenoids and it spins inside, back, and to.

The void would be natural the only place there would be something, in the small TPU's is where the two ends are close and the electronics are placed, there is nothing in the middle of those "only thin air".

What if I said the forst was totally passive!! Hmmmm that would put the cat amongst the pigeons :D

You may be right mine is different ??? but answer the question, where does the power come from? I know, I nearly always shock myself every day opening my front gate :o

Well that's me done. Attached may help you see things differently

Regards

Mike 8)

All of the TPU's are passive except for small batteries for oscillators.  For later units he swiped a magnet along the side to start them.

Potential energy is everywhere, one just needs to convert it into kinetic energy.

Your drawing shows something completely different from a TPU, and looks to be a form of differential accumulator.  They are used in some space craft (not from earth) to collect massive amounts of energy from the upper atmosphere and also from the sun.  This then powers their propulsion systems.  Congratulations.

I shock myself on gates too.

Mike

Well said, it took me less than a day to build my first working FE device. I had this wild theory, normally I can see what should happen and work through the process however in this case I had no idea what would happen. I thought something different should happen outside the context of induction and it should interact with it's environment however it was very ambiguous with countless unknowns.

It took no time to build and prove but six years to understand what in the hell it was actually doing and why.

So from my experience you are correct and the first step is identifying a source of energy. Next is finding ways to interact with or convert the energy, then finding the most practical way of doing it.

I did everything backwards which is often the case however that doesn't mean others have to repeat my mistakes. In retrospect you nailed it..."first you identify the source and then you look for the way to plug into it, that's the first rule".

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me a beer
Ha ha

Gentlemen, I'm taking leave of the forum as of the end of this week, been fun at times and others not so, one or two undercover agents here if you know what I mean.

Reactivating this thread I hope has helped to bring some form of sense to the existence of this forum, as of late science is sorely missing.

For those that I work privately with me, they no the way to contact me as usual.

Wish the best to all

Regards

Mike 8)

tExB=qr
Goodbye Mike, and see you next time you are on the forum.

EDIT:
(My name is also "Mike" by the way.)

tExB=qr
So from my experience you are correct and the first step is identifying a source of energy. Next is finding ways to interact with or convert the energy, then finding the most practical way of doing it.

I did everything backwards which is often the case however that doesn't mean others have to repeat my mistakes. In retrospect you nailed it..."first you identify the source and then you look for the way to plug into it, that's the first rule".

Everything in the universe is comprised of "energy" in one form or another.

Grumpy
Everything in the universe is comprised of "energy" in one form or another.
That's well enough however it's not very specific.

I see Mike posted a picture of his setup as a basic circuit diagram. I recognized it right away and it is known in the art however it's very obscure.

However it isn't identical to SM's tpu because his didn't require a ground lead. Normally the development follows a pattern of rotating devices, motionless devices with a ground lead, motionless devices with no external connections then in some rare cases anti-gravity. Note that the majority of new devices have completely bypassed the first step because more people have access to the internet and information.

I suspect that if Mike can open the door and popularize Free Energy it will open the flood gates for everyone else. So he's kind of like our canary in the coal mine and hopefully he can pull this off. Were all rooting for him...

Regards
AC

tExB=qr
I see Mike posted a picture of his setup as a basic circuit diagram. I recognized it right away and it is known in the art however it's very obscure.

You are so full of yourself.

Buy me a beer
There are a few videos that I wish to leave with you, they are not mine but of an excellent scientific colleague who teaches very well.

Here is a link to the first, and very important video for understanding the TPU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85obZfbKFB4

Will look for the others and post here

Enjoy

Regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer

Buy me a beer

Buy me a beer
Fourth video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvQck6Y-_rE

Ivo works in the same field, pun intended

Regards

Mike 8)

You are so full of yourself.
might need new glasses, a problem with the ‘I’s  :)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 07:44:00